Epistane review

Rock Head

Awards
Here are my results and opinions on Epi.

Not sure if it will let me post link. 10 days @ 30mg, gyno gone, 6lbs gained, strength up. Excellent libido, mood, and energy. By far the happiest with it, I have done SD, and PP before and never felt this good.

Didnt let me post link so if you want more detail just ask.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
rock
how long of a cycle and are you using it alone or stacked?
congrats!

Rock Head

Awards
It will only be 14 days long! I am also taking Diesel Test, and cycle support. Just wanted to try and get rid of the gyno and see how it worked out. Very happy with it. I really liked the cycle support as well, instead of taking all the different pills. I will be doing a longer cycle later and will be taking HGH along with it.

Rock Head

Awards
2 on/2 off principle ?
I like that concept but just needing to take some time and do a really solid cycle combined with HGH in late spring. Then summer cut while still on hgh so I can be ripped up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine just came today....can't wait to give it a go:head:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PIMP! It is amazing how many people have completely reduced their gyno AND gained 6-8 lbs on a 2-3 weeker lol.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it got rid of my gyno and I put on 8-10lbs in 4wks!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is the best product out there, IMO. So many great things have been said about it, so many fantastic results and whats really cool, almost everyone has had about the exact same results with gyno loss and 6 to 10lbs of muscle gain!! WOOOT!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
well thats good to hear about all u guys but i'm on my 5th day of epistane and my nipples are still as puffy as ever... i hope this doesn't mean anything..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo G it took a week for me to start to notice a difference and another full week for it to disappear.My dose was 30mg/day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well thats good to hear about all u guys but i'm on my 5th day of epistane and my nipples are still as puffy as ever... i hope this doesn't mean anything..
It won't cure gyno in EVERYONE. It will reduce it much faster in some than others. As for the "puffiness" a lot of times that is more a fat/water retention thing. Mine are somewhat puffy from puberty (not bad at all) and AI's really dry them out but if I am on a SERM it will just be somewhat puffy still.

Epistane isn't an aromatase inhibitor like 6-bromo or ATD, it is more closely related to a SERM.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did get a little fatter this past month cause i was tryin to bulk up, maybe that has somethin to do with it, i think a month after the epistane/AP, it should at least be reduced, then i'm takin nolva for pct... my dose is also 30mg a day, probly bump it to in a week or so

Rock Head

Awards
Follow Up?
I am just waiting till after my PCT of Nolva, 6-oxo, and cycle support to add anything further. I should add that I do take a liver support, joint pill, and greenzymes. Just so it is all out there. I am the most surprised about the energy level being so good. In addition when on SD I found myself out of breath when playing any kind of sport but not at all on Epistane.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
For a cutter during a x-factor cycle would a 25 day cycle be better than 2 on 2 off method of dosing? Just wondering because in my experience with desiger orals I stop seeing results by 2-2.5 weeks.

Rock Head

Awards
For a cutter during a x-factor cycle would a 25 day cycle be better than 2 on 2 off method of dosing? Just wondering because in my experience with desiger orals I stop seeing results by 2-2.5 weeks.
There are other who will be better suited to answer your question. I will say just make sure you do a quality PCT. Despite the great feeling and energy I know that my strength has increased and muscles are very solid which means to me that a quality PCT is very necessary.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
There are other who will be better suited to answer your question. I will say just make sure you do a quality post cycle therapy. Despite the great feeling and energy I know that my strength has increased and muscles are very solid which means to me that a quality PCT is very necessary.
No doubt, any compound that is suppressive in the least bit needs some sort of PCT. Thats why I am thinking maybe just go with the 25 day cycle and have a nice ol' PCT at the end of it. That and I don't wanna maybe be more susceptable to losing muscle in between 2 week cycles while cutting.

Spiral_

Awards
Yo G it took a week for me to start to notice a difference and another full week for it to disappear.My dose was 30mg/day.
as for gains and strength how long did it take for those to start? Today marks day 7 for me at 30mg. I DO feelgood, the little gyno i seemed to have from a previous superdrol run is completely GONE, for that I'm happy. Now I'm just waiting for the strength/size to kick in.

Rock Head

Awards
as for gains and strength how long did it take for those to start? Today marks day 7 for me at 30mg. I DO feelgood, the little gyno i seemed to have from a previous superdrol run is completely GONE, for that I'm happy. Now I'm just waiting for the strength/size to kick in.
You would have to provide more information for a quality response. How big are you? When did you last do SD? Did you react quickly to it?
Some of these answers will help those expert types help you out.
I will say that my gyno never returned and I kept the size that I gained. I am getting ready to do another cycle but a real one this time and not a short 2 weeker.

Spiral_

Awards
You would have to provide more information for a quality response. How big are you? When did you last do superdrol? Did you react quickly to it?
Some of these answers will help those expert types help you out.
I will say that my gyno never returned and I kept the size that I gained. I am getting ready to do another cycle but a real one this time and not a short 2 weeker.
I did an SD cycle in Jan...I did one Jan 06 as well. I'd say after 5 days or so I started seeing my strength change, mid way through week two through the roof. Actually several of my lifts went up close to 80lbs. As for Epistane i'm currently using 30mg. I'm at 192 at the moment (5'7)..probably around..18-19%bf.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think people are not giving this enough credit. Before Epi, there was NOTHING that got rid of gyno. Some things sort of worked, maybe, if one was lucky. There was NOTHING that made it disappear the way Epi is reported to be doing by so many users. Even if this product had zero anabolic activity, it would still be a miracle. Just my observation.

Rock Head

Awards
I did an superdrol cycle in Jan...I did one Jan 06 as well. I'd say after 5 days or so I started seeing my strength change, mid way through week two through the roof. Actually several of my lifts went up close to 80lbs. As for Epistane i'm currently using 30mg. I'm at 192 at the moment (5'7)..probably around..18-19%bf.
It seems very soon to be doing another cycle, IMO. The normal rule is 4 weeks PCT and then a break equal to the total of cycle and PCT. That is what I have always read. Because it is so close I doubt that you would see a fast increase of strength but more likely a slight one with time.

Rock Head

Awards
I think people are not giving this enough credit. Before Epi, there was NOTHING that got rid of gyno. Some things sort of worked, maybe, if one was lucky. There was NOTHING that made it disappear the way Epi is reported to be doing by so many users. Even if this product had zero anabolic activity, it would still be a miracle. Just my observation.
I agree. Maybe that is why it has become so difficult to find any in stock, LOl.

e_man

Awards
well i just finished week 2 and i'm up 5 lbs and i look leaner too. i've been slacking on my diet for the past 3 days and i'm still seeing gains. so, imho it does have anabolic properties.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
well i just finished week 2 and i'm up 5 lbs and i look leaner too. i've been slacking on my diet for the past 3 days and i'm still seeing gains. so, imho it does have anabolic properties.
Don't misunderstand me. This product appears to be remarkably anabolic. I was saying that even if it did nothing else but get rid of gyno, it would be worth its weight in gold.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree there.

I had a big gyno problem. It was from pheraplex, puberty and even when I ran Powerfull! I'm very prone, and I had big puffy glands with alot of fat around them. I would get depressed when I had my shirt off, even when I was by myself. Very embarassing.

I ran 3 weeks @ 20mg. It reduced my gyno about 40%. That's 40% more than other products did. Now I've had mine for years, so I knew I wouldn't get rid of it completely.

I did a 3 week PCT with Nolva 40/30/20 and some ATD. I still kept the size off.

I'm now on day 7 of another cycle I started right after PCT, I'm doing 20mg for 3 weeks and increasing it to 30mg for the last week. I'm starting to see some small reduction but the big results came from my first cycle. I'm hoping that running it for 4 weeks this time will yield some better results.

overall I am very happy. I didn't want to get my hopes up with this product, but even though it hasn't totally erradicated my gyno (something I don't think is possible without a knife) it has made me alot more confident about my chest.

Like I said before, for those with gyno even a small reduction is a really good improvement.

Not to mention the strength and size gains I got from Epi.:dance:

Spiral_

Awards
Oh most definetly, for that alone it's been great so far and from the logs this is just the beginning. I will add that I've been experiencing hardness with my muscles. Slight gain in size...we'll see. Just not as drastic as superdrol(though week 2 is when SD gets down to business) but this week will be the week of truth.

I'll definitely be buying more bottles as I'm not doing a full out bulk. Just a steady 3k cals a day...but I'm also jogging..I wouldn't say i'm cutting or bulking..experimenting to see what my body does. After this i'll probably cut until July...then Superdrol/Epistane cycle which I expect to make monstrous gains.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Approaching the end of Week 2 tomorrow. I'm up 6lbs :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Here are my results and opinions on Epi.

Not sure if it will let me post link. 10 days @ 30mg, gyno gone, 6lbs gained, strength up. Excellent libido, mood, and energy. By far the happiest with it, I have done superdrol, and PP before and never felt this good.

Didnt let me post link so if you want more detail just ask.
PIMPIN!!! Very glad to hear it. Feels good to get the gyno gone huh lol.

:woohoo:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and congrats on the gains and the loss(gyno that is :D)

Rock Head

Awards
Thanks for the review and congrats on the gains and the loss(gyno that is :D)
I am starting a full cycle of Epi now and am shocked all over again. The energy, good feeling and alertness are great. I hated trying to do any kind of competative sports when taking SD or PP. I will be stocking up so I don't have to worry about running out as everyone seems to be sold out.

Cabertosser

Cabertosser

Awards
Hey guys to start off I am a complete newb! as you can see this is my first post. I am thinking of trying this stuff since I am working some pretty rediculous hours and need a little get up and go in the tank, as well the last things I took were Nortesten about 10 yrs ago and some Gamma O while I was playing rugby a few years ago. How much and how long should I try this for? My BF % is atleast 22 and I am about 2 twinkies under 3 bills and 6'6. All advice is welcome,
Thank you

LardLad

Awards
I am impressed with epistane, question, found a web site for $20 a pop, white top, clear bottle, bottle I have is the same except for black bottle??????

by the way down to 245 and looking much leaner, strenght about the same.

AS1389

Awards
Hey guys, i am almost 20 years old and looking for a supplement to take before summer, i have been reading up alot on epistane, or even an epistane/tren stack(like spawn) i am 6'2 and 195lbs looking to gain lean muscle any help would be greatly appreciated.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I am impressed with epistane, question, found a web site for $20 a pop, white top, clear bottle, bottle I have is the same except for black bottle??????

by the way down to 245 and looking much leaner, strenght about the same.
that web site is now $25 :( I know witch one it is