Mpkonig's Continuing struggle for Fat Loss (Posiedon, X-force and More)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Ahh, I misunderstood you mp. I thought you where going to ADD stim x and HEAT to either stack. Didn't see the 3 stack in the making line. As for which would be best I'd say omitt the Venom special tactics in the tri lean stack and throw heat and stim x into #1 and you'll have a really good stack.
    ok...so take out venom hd and special tactics and add Stim x and heat.....very good....thank you for the input

2. Hmm...been reading up a little bit...i may swap out Stim x for AMP.
    •   

3. stim x is AMP plus the thiamide disulfide analoge which probably makes it a little bit stronger.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Amp plus Heat is an awesome diet combination. Amp provides nice clean energy, while Heat is good for mild appetite suppression, mental focus and mood enhancement. Combined they exhibit a definite synergistic effect, appetite is very well controlled, with tons of energy and strong mood enhancement. It's my favorite cutting combination that I've tried.

5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    stim x is AMP plus the thiamide disulfide analoge which probably makes it a little bit stronger.
    ive just been reading about a decent amount of people being very edgy and nervous and paranoid on Stim-x....kinda got me spooked a little.
    •   

6. Alright...here is another stack that was recommended my Unlikely Toad:

Yohimbine HCL
    Scorch Remix
    Thryotabs
    MP
    Sesathin Liquid
    Blaze/blaze extreme
    Lean Dreams (i add that in)

7. i Had an Idea....how would replacing Vaporize with Blaze Extreme on Stack 2 do??

Also....with the yohimbine in the Lipoderm ultra.....that is enough and i wouldnt have to supplement with it??? just trying to get how the yohimbine works with Lipoderm ultra in contrast to taking it orally.

8. Either stack you go with will produce results my man. Just figure out which you think you'll like the best and go for it. As for the yohim. LU is a spot specific product primarily for the abdominals and love handle areas for weight loss. Orally, it's systemic meaning it goes every where.

Yohimbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. yeah...would taking Yohimbine while using lipo ultra have any sides???

10. Day 5

No workout today..was doing house work most of the day and then had to work.

Still feeling the supps working....got another flush from Posiedon today...first noticeable one since Day 1. Felt warm all day today..took everything at once with meals today and it seemed to get me pretty warm.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Day 5

No workout today..was doing house work most of the day and then had to work.

Still feeling the supps working....got another flush from Posiedon today...first noticeable one since Day 1. Felt warm all day today..took everything at once with meals today and it seemed to get me pretty warm.
    Sounds like a good overall day ;-)

Workin

12. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    yeah...would taking Yohimbine while using lipo ultra have any sides???
    It's implicated in high blood pressure and overstimulation to PRODUCE anxiety in high doses. I'd choose one or the other.

13. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It's implicated in high blood pressure and overstimulation to PRODUCE anxiety in high doses. I'd choose one or the other.
    ok...thank you'

14. you know....i just realized that you guys from nimbus are Fu**ing awsome..you know your Shi* and you dont seem to mind helping people out....which is definetely the good foundation of a company....i look foward to you guys putting out more and more supps and hopefully me trying them....thanks alot

15. Thanks for the compliments mp, it really means a lot to us when we find out that we actually helped. Be it from our products or just overall advice, we want to see you have the success that we think you can get.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    you know....i just realized that you guys from nimbus are Fu**ing awsome..you know your Shi* and you dont seem to mind helping people out....which is definetely the good foundation of a company....i look foward to you guys putting out more and more supps and hopefully me trying them....thanks alot
    Thanks for the kind words mpkonig. It's our pleasure to help our customers in anyway we can

Workin

17. Day 6

Nothing done really...mowed the lawn...broke a water pipe...fixed a water pipe....and went to work.....fun fun

18. Day 7

Ok...today is measurements....here they are with a +/- from start of last week

Weight 280 (-2lbs)

Left Bicep: 18 1/2 (same)
    Right Bicep: 19 (same)
    Left Forearm: 15 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Forearm: 16 (same)
    Left Thigh: 28 (-2)
    Right Thigh: 28 1/2 (-1/2)
    Left Calf: 19 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Calf: 19 (same)
    Chest/back (circ) 53 1/2 (+3/4)
    Waist 46 3/4 (-1/4!!)

Welp....just as i suspected....there goes the weight in my legs....so...my suspicions of DCP keeping a decent amount of water on me seems to be true. My legs are starting to lose now which is normally the case with me when dieting..but wasnt happening when on DCP.....But i will definetely use DCP again when its time for a lean bulk

well..i was pleasantly suprised with the measurements today, of course with anything, there is a slight margin of error, but for the most part i can see a difference and i double checked my legs and thats exactly what it was. I also had some "wake up activities" if ya know what i mean before i got measured...so that might have displaced some water and skewed the results(which usually skews them to be bigger than they really are)

Im slowly putting together my grand finale stack still..and it looks like from the poll ive posted and from a very reputable source (dsade) that the AMP/HEAT stack is winning at the moment....BUT im still taking suggestions of the BEST Fatloss/Thermo combo....so if anyone else has suggestions...let me know please...post them...PM them...whatever.

Note on posiedon: i had my girlfriend try it one day cause she has been feeling very lethargic (not in very good shape) and so i was like...babe..try this and see if it helps...well...she took about an hour to drink the whole thing...but she noticed increased sensitivity in sensitive parts (nips and nether region) and well....needless to say...i had a very happy afternoon that day Thanks workin..i owe it all to you lol

As for the X-force.....very suttle but clean supp....i need to dose at least 2 or more to have a really noticeable effect...but when taken all together with 3 green tea caps and super cissus and posiedon....seems to get a good thermo kick out of it.

Ive learned this past week also that i cannot take green tea caps on an empty stomach...i have to eat at least 15 to 20 minutes afterwards or i start feeling sick...i can take x-force no prob on an empty stomach and to cardio and be fine...but the green tea is a different story..

thats all to report for now...will post later on about my workouts for today. (HIIT killed me again, had a puddle forming underneath the eliptical )

Here are the base supps im thinking about again...

Amp/HEAT
    AMP/Stizm
    Stizm/HEAT
    Scorch Remix/Vaporize or Blaze Extreme
    Tri-lean system
    Tight Hardcore/Blaze Extreme

everything else besides those supps are the same in the stack..so...and like i said...AMP/HEAT seem to be the favorite at the moment.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Day 7
    Note on posiedon: i had my girlfriend try it one day cause she has been feeling very lethargic (not in very good shape) and so i was like...babe..try this and see if it helps...well...she took about an hour to drink the whole thing...but she noticed increased sensitivity in sensitive parts (nips and nether region) and well....needless to say...i had a very happy afternoon that day Thanks workin..i owe it all to you lol

As for the X-force.....very suttle but clean supp....i need to dose at least 2 or more to have a really noticeable effect...but when taken all together with 3 green tea caps and super cissus and posiedon....seems to get a good thermo kick out of it.
    Great log...very detailed! It looks like your starting to make some good progress! Keep it up

As far as your girlfriends experience on Poseidon...or should I say...well...nevermind I'll just say I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! lol!

Sounds like your giving your all during your HITT training. I know it can be tough, so hang in there! You'll reap excellent benefits from it as you know.

Looking forward to hearing about a strong week from you my friend :squat:

Workin

20. yeah..im happy with progress already only after 1 week...its great

hmm..ive been reading about lipoderm ultra..and it seems that if your a fatass(i.e. me) it really doesnt do much for you...so maybe im going to x that out of the stack and just add in some Yohimbine hcl

21. If you can still find it, Avant Labs Absolved would likely be a great addition to your stack. It works great on VAT, or the kind of fat you find beneath your stomach, behind the subcutaneous fat. It works great at very quickly reducing your waistline, no matter how high your bodyfat is.

22. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    If you can still find it, Avant Labs Absolved would likely be a great addition to your stack. It works great on VAT, or the kind of fat you find beneath your stomach, behind the subcutaneous fat. It works great at very quickly reducing your waistline, no matter how high your bodyfat is.
    hmm....interesting...i take it that has been discontinued??

23. i just searched and havent found much...but found some sort of Avant gel called FL7??? never heard of it...has something to do with fatloss though

24. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    i just searched and havent found much...but found some sort of Avant gel called FL7??? never heard of it...has something to do with fatloss though
    I'm not familiar with FL7. Sesamin works VERY well on those with higher BF. I had a few of my clients of it and they had great results with 1.5-2 x's the recommended dose. /the only side...as I think I mentioned earlier in this thread, is that your muscles will seem flatter. They fill out as soon as you lower the dosage or discontinue use.

Workin

25. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    i just searched and havent found much...but found some sort of Avant gel called FL7??? never heard of it...has something to do with fatloss though
    Ab-solve was 7KETO-DHEA in a transdermal carrier. Us to here a lot about it back a few years ago before they discontinued it. You can still get it, just have to by the bulk powdered from some place and a trans carrier and vola you have your own ab-solve.

26. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Ab-solve was 7KETO-DHEA in a transdermal carrier. Us to here a lot about it back a few years ago before they discontinued it. You can still get it, just have to by the bulk powdered from some place and a trans carrier and vola you have your own ab-solve.
    The difficult part in making your own ab-solved would be in sourcing the proper transdermal gel for the application. It was a localized gel, if I recall Avant used to sell it as Gel#3, however I don't see it on their website anymore.

27. Good point, I forgot about the localized deleveiry method. If worse came to worse one could always add a little 7Keto to there LU bottle.

28. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Good point, I forgot about the localized deleveiry method. If worse came to worse one could always add a little 7Keto to there LU bottle.
    That might not work either, as I recall the molecular makeup of 7-keto powder isn't suitable for the carrier in Lipoderm, and thusly the two gels were different. Perhaps we could take this to the Avant subforum to find out more information straight from the source.

29. here is the writeup on that FL7 stuff....maybe you lab guys can make heads or tales of it.

FL7: The Revolution Has Begun
    3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production while also stimulating the thermogenic enzymes of the liver, optimizing thyroid function and increasing BMR (basal metabolic rate). 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA is a powerful tool for inhibiting fat accrual and achieving a favorable body composition. Its strong anti-catabolic properties and cortisol-blunting effect make FL7 an excellent adjunct for anyone wishing to maintain lean mass while dieting, or when cycling off Prohormones. FL7 provides all of 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA's metabolic benefits via Avent Labs' revolutionary hydroalcoholic gel, making it far more potent than its competitors.

FL7 and Glucocorticoids
    Cortisol’s role in the body is often greatly misunderstood in the bodybuilding community. To grasp its role in body composition, one needs to understand glucocorticoid biosynthesis/equilibrium. Glucocorticoids exist in humans in two primary forms, the inactive cortisone and the active (and dreaded) cortisol. These exist in the body, in a constant state of flux back and forth, depending on the enzyme situation.

What is of note is that the two isoenzymes that convert one to the other have vastly differing concentrations in different tissues. For example, in adipose tissue, only the first isomer of 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11b-HSD1), is found.

11b-HSD1 generally acts as a reductive enzyme, converting Cortisone to Cortisol – it can also act as a dehydrogenase in other tissue, but in human adipose tissue, it is always oxoreductive in the adipose and liver. Increased activity of this enzyme is implicated in some forms of obesity in both animals and humans.

On the other hand, 11b-HSD2 generally acts as a dehydrogenase, converting cortisol to inactive cortisone. It is not particularly important for our purposed, beyond that, so we will go in no more detail.
    Keep the above in the back of your mind, as it is going to have a good deal of significance that we will go into later….

So, what is the point of this?? FL7’s magic ingredient, 7-oxo-DHEA, decreases 11b-HSD activity.

Glucocorticoids and Adipose Tissue
    So, how is the cortisol factor related to fat loss? Adipogenesis involves differention of preadipocytes into adipocytes. Cortisol inhibits proliferation of preadipocytes, which tips the balance towards differentiation. In other words, cortisol promotes the formation of new fat cells. And, as we know, empty adipose cells make wonderful sponges for tryglecerides. In addition to this, all cells in the body turnover, meaning they die and are replaced. If we inhibit the formation of new fat cells (via inhibiting cortisol activity in the fat cell), given that fat cell death remains constant, we would have ourselves a very modest, on-going liposuction effect.

FL7's Advantages vs. Oral
    Why not just take it orally?? There are two primary (and significant) reasons:

Number one is increased bioavailability. You get far more 7-oxo in your system, mg/mg than with oral. I'm sure our gel's reputation for improving the efficacy of steroids versus oral usage (i.e. ONE+. ONE, 4-ADerm) should be all most of you need to know.... well, at least until I get the real data up in a few hours.
    Remember when I said to keep the 11b-HSD isoenzyme situation in the back of your mind??? Well, that is the second thing. With oral usage, we suppress 11b-HSD one activity in the liver. This increases dehydrogenase activity in the body, lowering systemic cortisol (good right?? Nope.), which will increase ACTH activity in response, to try to keep cortisol elevated. And, with 11b-HSD1 suppressed, this newly released cortisol gets sent down the cortisone side of the isoenzyme equilibrium.

WTF does this mean??? There will be an increase in systemic corticosterone to serve as substrate for formation of the dreaded cortisol in the oxoreductase-only adipose tissue. Oh, and did I mention that obese people are already prone to this phenomenon because of increased peripheral levels of 11b-hsd1 and 5-alpha reductase (which also deactivates cortisol).

FL7 Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 4-9 pumps
    Servings Per Container 40-60
    Amount Per Serving
    3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone 50 mg
    FL7 Other Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Octyl Salicylate, Triglyceride Complex, Water, D-Limonene, Carbomer

30. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    That might not work either, as I recall the molecular makeup of 7-keto powder isn't suitable for the carrier in Lipoderm, and thusly the two gels were different. Perhaps we could take this to the Avant subforum to find out more information straight from the source.
    Hmm, makes sense as I should of thought of that before. 7keto is a lipophilic compound where as yohm and caffiene are hydrophilic so of course the carrier to dissolve them would have to be different.

mp the basic function of the fl7 seems to be like other anti-cort supps blocking or blunting cort production to decrease adipogenesis.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. GH vs. Igf-1 for fat loss...
    By masshole in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 05:05 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:53 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM