Mpkonig's Continuing struggle for Fat Loss (Posiedon, X-force and More)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

i guess so hairy.....whats your take on fasted HIIT cardio???

im just speaking from my personal experiences...ive done fasted cardio almost on every cycle ive ever done....ive done it on the tri-lean with just taking 2 venoms 30 minutes before hand (which i guess your not supposed to take them on an empty stomach but i had no ill effects from this) and didnt lose really anything on my body...i leaned up really well...so i do not know if its a case by case thing about burning LBM when doing any kind of fasted cardio.

BTW, Working, is that you in your avatar???

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    i guess so hairy.....whats your take on fasted HIIT cardio???

im just speaking from my personal experiences...ive done fasted cardio almost on every cycle ive ever done....ive done it on the tri-lean with just taking 2 venoms 30 minutes before hand (which i guess your not supposed to take them on an empty stomach but i had no ill effects from this) and didnt lose really anything on my body...i leaned up really well...so i do not know if its a case by case thing about burning LBM when doing any kind of fasted cardio.

BTW, Working, is that you in your avatar???
    Yep, that is me in my avatar mpkonig

Everyone is different and will respond differently to certain types of training. I knew a guy that trained 2 hours per day with weights, 6 days per week, hitting each muscle group 2-3 times per week, and was completely NATURAL! One would think he would be over training... just a little, lol... but he looked amazing! Huge, shredded and well proportioned. Now if I trained like that, I would get no where. My point...While we all operate by similar principals and rules of thumb...we are all different and can expect different results with different methods.

You being an endo mpkonig, I'm sure you respond very well to fasted cardio, especially when your diet is in check, as you said it was. If you were an ecto, you may not. If your lucky enough to be a perfect Meso...well...who cares, we all hate them anyway ...Trial and error guys ;-) HL said it best, different strokes for different folks!

Workin
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.89%

I have a love/hate relationship with HIIT. I've my fair share of morning practices back in my wrestling and football days that realllllllllly shreded me. We did something called "hollow sprints" where you would jog the curves and sprint the straight aways on a two hundred meter track. That would go on for 25-30 minutes. Shortly after, we would have relays with sprints over the entire 200 meters so we could compete against each other. Now-a-days, I rotate stairs and sprinting on the boardwalk/jogging with extended slow cardio. I feel the former aspect gives more results than the latter.

At any rate, HIIT several days a week is wonderful for fat loss. BCAAs before and after working out is a necessity for muscle prevservation (I have a protein drink after, too). Keep going with weight training and eating properly (perhaps a bit more protein from whole foods on HIIT days).

Tri lean is the ****, and I also took two HD a day. Make sure you eat ENOUGH with the hunger curving properties of the system. Keep tons of fiber going, low GI carbs for low insulin spike, and use fitday to calculate cals. You'll see results in no time 8-)

HL
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with HIIT. I've my fair share of morning practices back in my wrestling and football days that realllllllllly shreded me. We did something called "hollow sprints" where you would jog the curves and sprint the straight aways on a two hundred meter track. That would go on for 25-30 minutes. Shortly after, we would have relays with sprints over the entire 200 meters so we could compete against each other. Now-a-days, I rotate stairs sprinting on the boardwalk/jogging with extended slow cardio. I feel the former aspect gives more results than the latter.

At any rate, HIIT several days a week is wonderful for fat loss. BCAAs before and after working out is a necessity for muscle prevservation (I have a protein drink after, too). Keep going with weight training and eating properly (perhaps a bit more protein from whole foods on HIIT days).

Tri lean is the ****, and I also took two HD a day. Make sure you eat ENOUGH with the hunger curving properties of the system. Keep tons of fiber going, low GI carbs for low insulin spike, and use fitday to calculate cals. You'll see results in no time 8-)

HL
    Great info as always

Workin
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Yep, that is me in my avatar mpkonig

Everyone is different and will respond differently to certain types of training. I knew a guy that trained 2 hours per day with weights, 6 days per week, hitting each muscle group 2-3 times per week, and was completely NATURAL! One would think he would be over training... just a little, lol... but he looked amazing! Huge, shredded and well proportioned. Now if I trained like that, I would get no where. My point...While we all operate by similar principals and rules of thumb...we are all different and can expect different results with different methods.

You being an endo mpkonig, I'm sure you respond very well to fasted cardio, especially when your diet is in check, as you said it was. If you were an ecto, you may not. If your lucky enough to be a perfect Meso...well...who cares, we all hate them anyway ...Trial and error guys ;-) HL said it best, different strokes for different folks!

Workin
    Damn your sexy...errr..ummm.. .i mean...damn...you look badass....ahh.....to know that i probably will NEVER get to be anywhere close to that....kinda sucks but ive faced that reality a long time ago..hehe..unless i get some gear and start doing it full throttle.

Yeah...im hoping the change in Cardio in the morning will help shock my body into some more weight loss...ive been doing the slow cardio for too long and it time to switch it up anyways....
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Damn your sexy...errr..ummm.. .i mean...damn...you look badass....ahh.....to know that i probably will NEVER get to be anywhere close to that....kinda sucks but ive faced that reality a long time ago..hehe..unless i get some gear and start doing it full throttle.

Yeah...im hoping the change in Cardio in the morning will help shock my body into some more weight loss...ive been doing the slow cardio for too long and it time to switch it up anyways....
    Thanks bro...in a very heterosexual way...LOL!

No need for steroids, just hard work and dedication. Sounds like your gifted with both and I look forward to your progress

Workin
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Thanks bro...in a very heterosexual way...LOL!

No need for steroids, just hard work and dedication. Sounds like your gifted with both and I look forward to your progress

Workin
    LOL.....thanks...
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ahhh, theres a lot of love in here.LOL

Mpkonig, you have an excellent base going for the start of a cut. What you have in mind, you CAN achieve my friend. Keep up the hard work.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Ahhh, theres a lot of love in here.LOL

Mpkonig, you have an excellent base going for the start of a cut. What you have in mind, you CAN achieve my friend. Keep up the hard work.
    thanks man...i appreciate the support.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Day 4

WOW.....today i did my HIIT cardio at a 40/30 split like workin suggested and .......well....it was Freakin crazy....lol....i was going to try and do 30 min...but only managed 20.....it was crazy...hehe also did a 3 minute cool down (which is normally not that long) but i needed it. i think im gonna like this new Cardio regimen. I must be freakin nuts...i love the workouts that put a wooping on my ass....i hate it when im doing it, but on the other hand..it makes me push harder because i hate it....go figure.....lol

Today will be Trunk and Legs. I hate it...but...its life.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Do you feel that you are able to perform HIIT and a leg workout in the same day without negatively affecting the leg workout? I know for me personally, that if I were to perfrom HIIT in the morning I would have very little left in the tank for a leg workout later that day. For all intents and purposes, intense HIIT can be very much like a workout in itself.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Do you feel that you are able to perform HIIT and a leg workout in the same day without negatively affecting the leg workout? I know for me personally, that if I were to perfrom HIIT in the morning I would have very little left in the tank for a leg workout later that day. For all intents and purposes, intense HIIT can be very much like a workout in itself.
    yeah....the most im gonna do is maybe a 3 sets of low weight squats.....thats all..
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Alright...so far for the stacks i have to choose from...this is what i have come up with:

Stack 1

Venom Tri-lean
    Thyrotabs
    Sesathin Liquid
    Lipoderm Ultra
    AP

Stack 2

Scorch Remix
    Vaporize (maybe)
    Thyrotabs (didnt see a problem)
    AP
    Sesathin Liquid
    Lipoderm Ultra
    Yohimbine HCL

Other Staple supps: Posiedon, Super Cissus, omega-3, Opti-men Multi will be run with both stacks also

Now....with the second stack...im not sure if having Vaporize and then Sesathin and fish oils all in it is a little over kill... was kinda debating on either taking Vaporize out or maybe tweaking the dosages and keep everything in.

Also...I dont see any problem with running Thyrotabs with stack 2 either. any opinions are welcomed.

Still working on a 3rd stack...but the field of supps that seem reputable is slowly dwindling....its consisting of Stim-X at the moment..and just have to work from there...
  14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LD Ultra already has some Yohimbine in it. Might look at dropping the HCL in stack 2, don't really think the addition of extra Yohimbine would be of any benefit or not. As for which one to go with, well they both have pretty much the same thing, minus tri-lean w/ the vap & scorch. I'd say either or is good, and just go with the one that won't make your wallet cry as much.

By the way, when you get to 30min of HIIT cardio you'll officially be my hero.

15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

LD Ultra already has some Yohimbine in it. Might look at dropping the HCL in stack 2, don't really think the addition of extra Yohimbine would be of any benefit or not. As for which one to go with, well they both have pretty much the same thing, minus tri-lean w/ the vap & scorch. I'd say either or is good, and just go with the one that won't make your wallet cry as much.

By the way, when you get to 30min of HIIT cardio you'll officially be my hero.
    ok....thanks for the info....do you think taking sesathin and omega-3's with vaporize is ok?? or is it a little overkill on the EFA's???

I know how potent the tri-lean system is....but i was looking for something better if possible.....and if you say that they both pretty similar, then i guess i will go with the one that is not so heafty on the price.

I have 2 supps in the 3rd stack choice already, Sim-x and H.E.A.T. stack. i read a few threads saying that the stim x is for the energy and the heat is for the thermo and stacked they are awsome....probably gonna add the same stuff to this that i have in the other 2 stacks.

Oh...btw.....yeah...ill be suprised if i get 30 minutes of that type of HIIT cardio myself, with the 40/30 split.....whew
  16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Day 4

WOW.....today i did my HIIT cardio at a 40/30 split like workin suggested and .......well....it was Freakin crazy....lol....i was going to try and do 30 min...but only managed 20.....it was crazy...hehe also did a 3 minute cool down (which is normally not that long) but i needed it. i think im gonna like this new Cardio regimen. I must be freakin nuts...i love the workouts that put a wooping on my ass....i hate it when im doing it, but on the other hand..it makes me push harder because i hate it....go figure.....lol

Today will be Trunk and Legs. I hate it...but...its life.
    Great to hear! I get a good buzz off HITT myself...nothings better at releasing endorphins than a strong HITT workout.

As for your question on EFA's...what kind of dosage were you looking at? You want to get about 2-3 grams of EPA/DHA per day from fish oil. The added Sesamin should work very synergisticly with the fish oil. The only down side is your muscles may begin to feel a little flat while on this stack. Once you cycle off the Sesamin however, they should fill out nicely. (this was my experience anyway) The upside is the added fat loss...obviously.

Workin
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Yep, EFA's are actually recommended to take with Sesamin, as workin said they have a lot of synergistic benefits. Vaporize has both in it already so just shoot for the recommended numbers of sesamin ligans and efa's and you should be good to go. i.e. 2caps of sesamin and 3-4caps of efa's along side the normal dose of vaporize at 3caps/day.

By the way, stim-x and another stim in one stack is something to be careful about, energy is good but you can have to much of a good thing. Just make sure you don't over do it.

18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Yep, EFA's are actually recommended to take with Sesamin, as workin said they have a lot of synergistic benefits. Vaporize has both in it already so just shoot for the recommended numbers of sesamin ligans and efa's and you should be good to go. i.e. 2caps of sesamin and 3-4caps of efa's along side the normal dose of vaporize at 3caps/day.

By the way, stim-x and another stim in one stack is something to be careful about, energy is good but you can have to much of a good thing. Just make sure you don't over do it.
    ok...so pretty much just take everything normally....take vaporize at recommended....and take sesathin and omega-3 at recommended and everthing should be alright? good deal

as for the heat and stim-x......ive seen like 1 or 2 threads of people doing this....and they havent really had any real negatives....and for me being obviously resistant to most kinds of stims i guess.....i wouldnt think it would be a problem.

prld2gr8ns or workin: any thoughts on which stack may be the most potent out of the 2...i know prld2gr8n said whatever one is less expensive...which is a valid point hehe.....just want to see which one has more of an advantage.

I also just was contacted from Gaspari about another Product they are coming out with called Cytolean. Its supposed to come out in a few weeks and is supposed to be even stronger than their current supp "3rd degree burn" that has got me excited since it seems Gaspari has very potent, very well working products from what i have read.
  19. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

ok...so pretty much just take everything normally....take vaporize at recommended....and take sesathin and omega-3 at recommended and everthing should be alright? good deal

as for the heat and stim-x......ive seen like 1 or 2 threads of people doing this....and they havent really had any real negatives....and for me being obviously resistant to most kinds of stims i guess.....i wouldnt think it would be a problem.

prld2gr8ns or workin: any thoughts on which stack may be the most potent out of the 2...i know prld2gr8n said whatever one is less expensive...which is a valid point hehe.....just want to see which one has more of an advantage.

I also just was contacted from Gaspari about another Product they are coming out with called Cytolean. Its supposed to come out in a few weeks and is supposed to be even stronger than their current supp "3rd degree burn" that has got me excited since it seems Gaspari has very potent, very well working products from what i have read.
    StimX seems more potent...but HEAT may be more effective.....hard to say.

Workin
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Ahh, I misunderstood you mp. I thought you where going to ADD stim x and HEAT to either stack. Didn't see the 3 stack in the making line. As for which would be best I'd say omitt the Venom special tactics in the tri lean stack and throw heat and stim x into #1 and you'll have a really good stack.

21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Ahh, I misunderstood you mp. I thought you where going to ADD stim x and HEAT to either stack. Didn't see the 3 stack in the making line. As for which would be best I'd say omitt the Venom special tactics in the tri lean stack and throw heat and stim x into #1 and you'll have a really good stack.
    ok...so take out venom hd and special tactics and add Stim x and heat.....very good....thank you for the input
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Hmm...been reading up a little bit...i may swap out Stim x for AMP.
  23. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

stim x is AMP plus the thiamide disulfide analoge which probably makes it a little bit stronger.

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Amp plus Heat is an awesome diet combination. Amp provides nice clean energy, while Heat is good for mild appetite suppression, mental focus and mood enhancement. Combined they exhibit a definite synergistic effect, appetite is very well controlled, with tons of energy and strong mood enhancement. It's my favorite cutting combination that I've tried.
  25. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

stim x is AMP plus the thiamide disulfide analoge which probably makes it a little bit stronger.
    ive just been reading about a decent amount of people being very edgy and nervous and paranoid on Stim-x....kinda got me spooked a little.
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Alright...here is another stack that was recommended my Unlikely Toad:

Yohimbine HCL
    Scorch Remix
    Thryotabs
    MP
    Sesathin Liquid
    Blaze/blaze extreme
    Lean Dreams (i add that in)
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

i Had an Idea....how would replacing Vaporize with Blaze Extreme on Stack 2 do??

Also....with the yohimbine in the Lipoderm ultra.....that is enough and i wouldnt have to supplement with it??? just trying to get how the yohimbine works with Lipoderm ultra in contrast to taking it orally.
  28. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Either stack you go with will produce results my man. Just figure out which you think you'll like the best and go for it. As for the yohim. LU is a spot specific product primarily for the abdominals and love handle areas for weight loss. Orally, it's systemic meaning it goes every where.

Yohimbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

yeah...would taking Yohimbine while using lipo ultra have any sides???
  30. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Day 5

No workout today..was doing house work most of the day and then had to work.

Still feeling the supps working....got another flush from Posiedon today...first noticeable one since Day 1. Felt warm all day today..took everything at once with meals today and it seemed to get me pretty warm.
  31. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Day 5

No workout today..was doing house work most of the day and then had to work.

Still feeling the supps working....got another flush from Posiedon today...first noticeable one since Day 1. Felt warm all day today..took everything at once with meals today and it seemed to get me pretty warm.
    Sounds like a good overall day ;-)

Workin
  32. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

yeah...would taking Yohimbine while using lipo ultra have any sides???
    It's implicated in high blood pressure and overstimulation to PRODUCE anxiety in high doses. I'd choose one or the other.

33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

It's implicated in high blood pressure and overstimulation to PRODUCE anxiety in high doses. I'd choose one or the other.
    ok...thank you'
  34. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

you know....i just realized that you guys from nimbus are Fu**ing awsome..you know your Shi* and you dont seem to mind helping people out....which is definetely the good foundation of a company....i look foward to you guys putting out more and more supps and hopefully me trying them....thanks alot
  35. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Thanks for the compliments mp, it really means a lot to us when we find out that we actually helped. Be it from our products or just overall advice, we want to see you have the success that we think you can get.

36. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

you know....i just realized that you guys from nimbus are Fu**ing awsome..you know your Shi* and you dont seem to mind helping people out....which is definetely the good foundation of a company....i look foward to you guys putting out more and more supps and hopefully me trying them....thanks alot
    Thanks for the kind words mpkonig. It's our pleasure to help our customers in anyway we can

Workin
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Day 6

Nothing done really...mowed the lawn...broke a water pipe...fixed a water pipe....and went to work.....fun fun
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Day 7

Ok...today is measurements....here they are with a +/- from start of last week

Weight 280 (-2lbs)

Left Bicep: 18 1/2 (same)
    Right Bicep: 19 (same)
    Left Forearm: 15 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Forearm: 16 (same)
    Left Thigh: 28 (-2)
    Right Thigh: 28 1/2 (-1/2)
    Left Calf: 19 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Calf: 19 (same)
    Chest/back (circ) 53 1/2 (+3/4)
    Waist 46 3/4 (-1/4!!)

Welp....just as i suspected....there goes the weight in my legs....so...my suspicions of DCP keeping a decent amount of water on me seems to be true. My legs are starting to lose now which is normally the case with me when dieting..but wasnt happening when on DCP.....But i will definetely use DCP again when its time for a lean bulk

well..i was pleasantly suprised with the measurements today, of course with anything, there is a slight margin of error, but for the most part i can see a difference and i double checked my legs and thats exactly what it was. I also had some "wake up activities" if ya know what i mean before i got measured...so that might have displaced some water and skewed the results(which usually skews them to be bigger than they really are)

Im slowly putting together my grand finale stack still..and it looks like from the poll ive posted and from a very reputable source (dsade) that the AMP/HEAT stack is winning at the moment....BUT im still taking suggestions of the BEST Fatloss/Thermo combo....so if anyone else has suggestions...let me know please...post them...PM them...whatever.

Note on posiedon: i had my girlfriend try it one day cause she has been feeling very lethargic (not in very good shape) and so i was like...babe..try this and see if it helps...well...she took about an hour to drink the whole thing...but she noticed increased sensitivity in sensitive parts (nips and nether region) and well....needless to say...i had a very happy afternoon that day Thanks workin..i owe it all to you lol

As for the X-force.....very suttle but clean supp....i need to dose at least 2 or more to have a really noticeable effect...but when taken all together with 3 green tea caps and super cissus and posiedon....seems to get a good thermo kick out of it.

Ive learned this past week also that i cannot take green tea caps on an empty stomach...i have to eat at least 15 to 20 minutes afterwards or i start feeling sick...i can take x-force no prob on an empty stomach and to cardio and be fine...but the green tea is a different story..

thats all to report for now...will post later on about my workouts for today. (HIIT killed me again, had a puddle forming underneath the eliptical )

Here are the base supps im thinking about again...

Amp/HEAT
    AMP/Stizm
    Stizm/HEAT
    Scorch Remix/Vaporize or Blaze Extreme
    Tri-lean system
    Tight Hardcore/Blaze Extreme

everything else besides those supps are the same in the stack..so...and like i said...AMP/HEAT seem to be the favorite at the moment.
  39. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Day 7
    Note on posiedon: i had my girlfriend try it one day cause she has been feeling very lethargic (not in very good shape) and so i was like...babe..try this and see if it helps...well...she took about an hour to drink the whole thing...but she noticed increased sensitivity in sensitive parts (nips and nether region) and well....needless to say...i had a very happy afternoon that day Thanks workin..i owe it all to you lol

As for the X-force.....very suttle but clean supp....i need to dose at least 2 or more to have a really noticeable effect...but when taken all together with 3 green tea caps and super cissus and posiedon....seems to get a good thermo kick out of it.
    Great log...very detailed! It looks like your starting to make some good progress! Keep it up

As far as your girlfriends experience on Poseidon...or should I say...well...nevermind I'll just say I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! lol!

Sounds like your giving your all during your HITT training. I know it can be tough, so hang in there! You'll reap excellent benefits from it as you know.

Looking forward to hearing about a strong week from you my friend :squat:

Workin
  40. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

yeah..im happy with progress already only after 1 week...its great

hmm..ive been reading about lipoderm ultra..and it seems that if your a fatass(i.e. me) it really doesnt do much for you...so maybe im going to x that out of the stack and just add in some Yohimbine hcl

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 01:28 AM
  2. GH vs. Igf-1 for fat loss...
    By masshole in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 03:53 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM