Chad`s Epistane & 4AD log

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on my 4th day of Bad Ass Mass right now. im warming up my engine for the EPI and 4AD.they will be over lapping each other for 1 week. im going to start my Epistane cycle like this:
week 1- 30mg ed Epistane and about 600mg a week of 4AD
+ the BAM
week 2- same

week 3- 40mg ed Epistane and about 1200mg a week of 4AD

week 4- same

( i say "about" for the 4AD because its trans and i might have put too much powder in the bottles when i made them.
also since ill be running 40mg ed for 2 weeks ill have to order another bottle of EPI or cut my last week short a few days.
and one more thing to note: im also taking NO XPLODE on lift days and taking a CEE powder on off days. not sure if that will effect anything too much.

after this cycle im going to do a 2-4 week post cycle( not sure yet) and then jump into a Tren Test cycle PLUS i may add a little something that Super Soldier told me about today.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could never to the trans stuff. Work schedule was too fubar. Good luck on your run though.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could never to the trans stuff. Work schedule was too fubar. Good luck on your run though.
yeah i hate trans too but its the only way i could get it.
pain in my ass sitting there with my shirt off waiting for it to set in and dry.:rant:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah its going good. im still on the Bad Ass Mass. getting really good results from it so i cant wait till i step it up with the EPI! should be starting it at the end of next week.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah its going good. im still on the Bad Ass Mass. getting really good results from it so i cant wait till i step it up with the EPI! should be starting it at the end of next week.
Keep us posted there not-so-little buddy. Let us know if/when you're gaining weight, gaining strength, hooking up with black hookers from the southside of town, or feeling any sides.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted there not-so-little buddy. Let us know if/when you're gaining weight, gaining strength, hooking up with black hookers from the southside of town, or feeling any sides.
:toofunny: :toofunny:

yeah will do.
BAM is def making me stronger and leaner. my sleep is pretty messed up and my sex drive is pretty high for being married. haha.
my weight is about the same but my arms are bigger and my gut is flater.
im sure things will get wild when the EPI starts.
and as for the hookers....... ill keep you posted :afro:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i might do another 4 weeks of BAM and add JW into the mix before i do my EPI cycle.

THOUGHTS ON THAT?????????

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be better suited to run during pct.It will solidify gains ,strength and size.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok im on day 3 of EPI and 4AD. and i`m soooooooo HUNGRY!!
i`ve been eating every 2 hours since i woke up and it feels like its not enough. its a off day too so i feel really bad.
im trying to keep my cals. around 4500 but im looking at like 6000 today. NOT junk food but a whole lot more than i wanted to eat.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did chest today. incline DB press is up to 115x6. i felt like ass before and during the workout so i`m sure 120x8 will be the max next time.

FOODzilla

FOODzilla

Awards
any updates? This cycle looks like an awesome combo.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any updates? This cycle looks like an awesome combo.
im in my 2nd week of EPI. the pumps are getting crazy. i did back and bis yesterday and my forearms were so pumped it hurt to do my reverse curls. power to up and down. on some lifts like bent over DB rows im up to 140s for 8 and others like hammer curls are awesome one workout and **** the next. i wouldnt say its the EPI messing it up, more bad sleeping habbits and not enough rest between working out bodyparts.i was deadlifting twice a week before this week and it took its toll. i was getting SICK sets in but the pain the next few days was lasting a bit too long.
all in all its really good stuff. i loved BAD ASS MASS and so far im loving EPISTANE. Im also up to 243lbs from 230 when i started with the BAM. i really hope to hit 250 before i start my tren cycle and then wrap things up with JUNGLE WARFARE and CLEN to keep my gains and cut it up a bit!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro, im going to run a epi/4ad cycle but my 4ad will be orally because thats all i got.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love these second winds im getting. ill be KILLING myself at the gym for like an hour and then i start walking around looking at the clock thinking about going home and then ill do some really intense set of something AND BOOM! im right back into it. even harder than when i first got there.I LOVE WORKING OUT!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
315x2 decline bench and 115x10 db incline press were the high lights of todays workout

FOODzilla

FOODzilla

Awards
those are some big lifts man! congrats. what are your current dosages for ep and 4ad? any sides popin up?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
chest today went like this.
incline db press
80x8
100x8
115x8
125x4
flat db press
100x8
110x8
130x6
decline db press
80x8
100x8
110x7------give me a freaking break. i was spent by that set.

i also did a bunch of other stuff too like cable flys and dips and blah blah blah

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg of EPI ed and about 1200mg of 4ad every week. no side.

What do you mean by 1200 of 4ad a week?. Do you mean 1200 a day?. Are you just saying it differently?. 1200 of 4ad trans is a crapload. You would have to find a lot of space on your body to spread it all out. Also waiting for it to dry must suck...Plus you said you had problems sleep before you started the 4ad correct? 4AD can cause sleep disturbences especially at that high a dose. I don't know much about the EPI, but I hope it helps with the bloat because 4ad will bloat you up like a balloon!. Water weight galore...I like your log though. Not to much information, which I hate. I can't stand those logs that list every exercise and all those details.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by 1200 of 4ad a week?. Do you mean 1200 a day?. Are you just saying it differently?. 1200 of 4ad trans is a crapload. You would have to find a lot of space on your body to spread it all out. Also waiting for it to dry must suck...Plus you said you had problems sleep before you started the 4ad correct? 4AD can cause sleep disturbences especially at that high a dose. I don't know much about the EPI, but I hope it helps with the bloat because 4ad will bloat you up like a balloon!. Water weight galore...I like your log though. Not to much information, which I hate. I can't stand those logs that list every exercise and all those details.
hahaha. yeah i hate those logs too.
the 1200 is a guess. i put WAY too much powder in the bottles when i made them. so thats what im going with. yes it is a ***** to put on. arms chest and quads. the bloat is bad in the mid section but the epi gives me such good pumps that my arms chest and legs still have nice cuts in them. My sleep is S H I T!! i have a 5 month old son that is teething and wants to stay up all night to boot with the fact that i dont sleep well as is.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NICE WORK CHAD!!! and you a biggun brotha! didnt know.....:run:

nice log as well!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
EPISTANE is the shiznit for bulking bro. 40mg is not too much, but in my case I had to be careful to space them out throughout the day. If I took 20mg an hour or so before workout, BACK PUMPS kept me from giving it my all...

Keep it coming bro.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha. yeah i hate those logs too.
the 1200 is a guess. i put WAY too much powder in the bottles when i made them. so thats what im going with. yes it is a ***** to put on. arms chest and quads. the bloat is bad in the mid section but the epi gives me such good pumps that my arms chest and legs still have nice cuts in them. My sleep is S H I T!! i have a 5 month old son that is teething and wants to stay up all night to boot with the fact that i dont sleep well as is.

Sorry call me a dumbass but I still don't understand what you mean by 1200 a week. Do you mean you put 1200 mg on each day and you are just saying 1200 a week?. Or do you mean actually 1200 a week- meaning about 172mg a day?. That would be way too low so I guess you do mean a day. Ok now that is cleared up...You have a son, so do you put plastic wrap on after application?. Yes its strange but I have heard of some people doing it so it doesn't rub off on others. What carrier did you use for the 4ad?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EPISTANE is the shiznit for bulking bro. 40mg is not too much, but in my case I had to be careful to space them out throughout the day. If I took 20mg an hour or so before workout, BACK PUMPS kept me from giving it my all...

Keep it coming bro.
yeah i would be doing A LOT more EPI but im about to start running 100mg ED of Tren as soon as the EPi is done.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry call me a dumbass but I still don't understand what you mean by 1200 a week. Do you mean you put 1200 mg on each day and you are just saying 1200 a week?. Or do you mean actually 1200 a week- meaning about 172mg a day?. That would be way too low so I guess you do mean a day. Ok now that is cleared up...You have a son, so do you put plastic wrap on after application?. Yes its strange but I have heard of some people doing it so it doesn't rub off on others. What carrier did you use for the 4ad?
i used Dermabolics custom topical transort maxtrix. its pretty good. its a spray not a cream so the pump gets all stopped up. as for the plastic wrap...... nah i just stay away from everyone when its setting in. just like when i put on my 40 Tingle factor tanning lotion. it works REALLY good but even after you shower it can get on other people and make there skin red.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used Dermabolics custom topical transort maxtrix. its pretty good. its a spray not a cream so the pump gets all stopped up. as for the plastic wrap...... nah i just stay away from everyone when its setting in. just like when i put on my 40 Tingle factor tanning lotion. it works REALLY good but even after you shower it can get on other people and make there skin red.

Sounds good. Keep up the log. Just tell people how much weight you added to exercises, or reps added. No need to know that you lifted this much and now you lift this much. Just want to know how much weight and reps added. Its progress I'm interested in. I don't care how much weight you can lift. Only intrested in how much is added. Thats why I like your log so far. Also I don't care what bf percentage you are just if you stayed the same or gained any fat or lost any. I don't need all that extra information I see in other logs. Good work so far!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Chaaaad! my man, sorry to get here so late bro....following....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you use the dermabolics pump? I usually apply with either an eye-dropper or an oral syringe.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a 5 month old son that is teething and wants to stay up all night to boot with the fact that i dont sleep well as is.
aaaaahhhhhh i have this to come soon as well... and like you my sleep is allready crappy...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Keep up the log. Just tell people how much weight you added to exercises, or reps added. No need to know that you lifted this much and now you lift this much. Just want to know how much weight and reps added. Its progress I'm interested in. I don't care how much weight you can lift. Only intrested in how much is added. Thats why I like your log so far. Also I don't care what bf percentage you are just if you stayed the same or gained any fat or lost any. I don't need all that extra information I see in other logs. Good work so far!!!
lol don mean ta bust your balls tbone but for someone who likes things short and sweet you sure found a drwn out way to say it all LOL. i hear ya though.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long till your baby is due?
may 31st, n as i hear Macedaddy is havin a boy too on may 1st.... i cant wait really, especially with all the baby stuff around and feelin him move around but all i hear from fellow proud parents of newborns is bout their lack of sleep!...... ouch.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
may 31st, n as i hear Macedaddy is havin a boy too on may 1st.... i cant wait really, especially with all the baby stuff around and feelin him move around but all i hear from fellow proud parents of newborns is bout their lack of sleep!...... ouch.
its so awesome to hold them and know that you made that little person and that you`ll be able to teach them so many wonderful things. he is the best thing in my life

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man i know, cant wait... although its buot his lil girl i love the song "Zoe Jane" by Staind.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man i know, cant wait... although its buot his lil girl i love the song "Zoe Jane" by Staind.
ill have to down load that. i know its a corny song but "with arms wide open" is a much better song when you have a baby

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill have to down load that. i know its a corny song but "with arms wide open" is a much better song when you have a baby
this is along the excact same lines and ive liked creed since their first alblum but too many just label them as "knock off"

i do like aaron lewis's (spll?) voice much more any how, youll dig it bro.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is along the excact same lines and ive liked creed since their first alblum but too many just label them as "knock off"

i do like aaron lewis's (spll?) voice much more any how, youll dig it bro.
I dig:thumbsup: my limewire is all fcuked up so i could only hear 30sec of it but i liked what i heard. very chill