Chad`s Epistane & 4AD log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Chad`s Epistane & 4AD log


    im on my 4th day of Bad Ass Mass right now. im warming up my engine for the EPI and 4AD.they will be over lapping each other for 1 week. im going to start my Epistane cycle like this:
    week 1- 30mg ed Epistane and about 600mg a week of 4AD
    + the BAM
    week 2- same

    week 3- 40mg ed Epistane and about 1200mg a week of 4AD

    week 4- same

    ( i say "about" for the 4AD because its trans and i might have put too much powder in the bottles when i made them.
    also since ill be running 40mg ed for 2 weeks ill have to order another bottle of EPI or cut my last week short a few days.
    and one more thing to note: im also taking NO XPLODE on lift days and taking a CEE powder on off days. not sure if that will effect anything too much.

    after this cycle im going to do a 2-4 week post cycle( not sure yet) and then jump into a Tren Test cycle PLUS i may add a little something that Super Soldier told me about today.

  2. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    let's see how this goes, eh?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  3. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I could never to the trans stuff. Work schedule was too fubar. Good luck on your run though.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I could never to the trans stuff. Work schedule was too fubar. Good luck on your run though.
    yeah i hate trans too but its the only way i could get it.
    pain in my ass sitting there with my shirt off waiting for it to set in and dry.
  5. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2557
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Still going strong?
  6. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah its going good. im still on the Bad Ass Mass. getting really good results from it so i cant wait till i step it up with the EPI! should be starting it at the end of next week.
  7. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    yeah its going good. im still on the Bad Ass Mass. getting really good results from it so i cant wait till i step it up with the EPI! should be starting it at the end of next week.
    Keep us posted there not-so-little buddy. Let us know if/when you're gaining weight, gaining strength, hooking up with black hookers from the southside of town, or feeling any sides.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Keep us posted there not-so-little buddy. Let us know if/when you're gaining weight, gaining strength, hooking up with black hookers from the southside of town, or feeling any sides.


    yeah will do.
    BAM is def making me stronger and leaner. my sleep is pretty messed up and my sex drive is pretty high for being married. haha.
    my weight is about the same but my arms are bigger and my gut is flater.
    im sure things will get wild when the EPI starts.
    and as for the hookers....... ill keep you posted
  9. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ... my sleep is pretty messed up and my sex drive is pretty high for being married...


    I'm with ya on that one my man.
  10. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post


    I'm with ya on that one my man.

    ..........
  11. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i might do another 4 weeks of BAM and add JW into the mix before i do my EPI cycle.

    THOUGHTS ON THAT?????????
  12. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1602
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It would be better suited to run during pct.It will solidify gains ,strength and size.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  13. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ok im on day 3 of EPI and 4AD. and i`m soooooooo HUNGRY!!
    i`ve been eating every 2 hours since i woke up and it feels like its not enough. its a off day too so i feel really bad.
    im trying to keep my cals. around 4500 but im looking at like 6000 today. NOT junk food but a whole lot more than i wanted to eat.
  14. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i did chest today. incline DB press is up to 115x6. i felt like ass before and during the workout so i`m sure 120x8 will be the max next time.
  15. New Member
    FOODzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

    any updates? This cycle looks like an awesome combo.
  16. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FOODzilla View Post
    any updates? This cycle looks like an awesome combo.
    im in my 2nd week of EPI. the pumps are getting crazy. i did back and bis yesterday and my forearms were so pumped it hurt to do my reverse curls. power to up and down. on some lifts like bent over DB rows im up to 140s for 8 and others like hammer curls are awesome one workout and **** the next. i wouldnt say its the EPI messing it up, more bad sleeping habbits and not enough rest between working out bodyparts.i was deadlifting twice a week before this week and it took its toll. i was getting SICK sets in but the pain the next few days was lasting a bit too long.
    all in all its really good stuff. i loved BAD ASS MASS and so far im loving EPISTANE. Im also up to 243lbs from 230 when i started with the BAM. i really hope to hit 250 before i start my tren cycle and then wrap things up with JUNGLE WARFARE and CLEN to keep my gains and cut it up a bit!!
  17. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Mooooooo!
  18. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    did a set of hammer curls with 70`s today
  19. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26194
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looking good bro, im going to run a epi/4ad cycle but my 4ad will be orally because thats all i got.
  20. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i love these second winds im getting. ill be KILLING myself at the gym for like an hour and then i start walking around looking at the clock thinking about going home and then ill do some really intense set of something AND BOOM! im right back into it. even harder than when i first got there.I LOVE WORKING OUT!!!!
  21. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    315x2 decline bench and 115x10 db incline press were the high lights of todays workout
  22. New Member
    FOODzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

    those are some big lifts man! congrats. what are your current dosages for ep and 4ad? any sides popin up?
  23. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FOODzilla View Post
    those are some big lifts man! congrats. what are your current dosages for ep and 4ad? any sides popin up?
    40mg of EPI ed and about 1200mg of 4ad every week. no side.
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    How big are you Chad?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  25. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    How big are you Chad?
    6`1 245lbs
  26. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26194
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    whats your bf% chad?
  27. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    whats your bf% chad?
    low-mid teens.
  28. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    low-mid teens.
    I've seen recent pics, I'd concur.
  29. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    chest today went like this.
    incline db press
    80x8
    100x8
    115x8
    125x4
    flat db press
    100x8
    110x8
    130x6
    decline db press
    80x8
    100x8
    110x7------give me a freaking break. i was spent by that set.

    i also did a bunch of other stuff too like cable flys and dips and blah blah blah
  30. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    40mg of EPI ed and about 1200mg of 4ad every week. no side.


    What do you mean by 1200 of 4ad a week?. Do you mean 1200 a day?. Are you just saying it differently?. 1200 of 4ad trans is a crapload. You would have to find a lot of space on your body to spread it all out. Also waiting for it to dry must suck...Plus you said you had problems sleep before you started the 4ad correct? 4AD can cause sleep disturbences especially at that high a dose. I don't know much about the EPI, but I hope it helps with the bloat because 4ad will bloat you up like a balloon!. Water weight galore...I like your log though. Not to much information, which I hate. I can't stand those logs that list every exercise and all those details.
  31. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What do you mean by 1200 of 4ad a week?. Do you mean 1200 a day?. Are you just saying it differently?. 1200 of 4ad trans is a crapload. You would have to find a lot of space on your body to spread it all out. Also waiting for it to dry must suck...Plus you said you had problems sleep before you started the 4ad correct? 4AD can cause sleep disturbences especially at that high a dose. I don't know much about the EPI, but I hope it helps with the bloat because 4ad will bloat you up like a balloon!. Water weight galore...I like your log though. Not to much information, which I hate. I can't stand those logs that list every exercise and all those details.
    hahaha. yeah i hate those logs too.
    the 1200 is a guess. i put WAY too much powder in the bottles when i made them. so thats what im going with. yes it is a ***** to put on. arms chest and quads. the bloat is bad in the mid section but the epi gives me such good pumps that my arms chest and legs still have nice cuts in them. My sleep is S H I T!! i have a 5 month old son that is teething and wants to stay up all night to boot with the fact that i dont sleep well as is.
  32. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    NICE WORK CHAD!!! and you a biggun brotha! didnt know.....

    nice log as well!
  33. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    EPISTANE is the shiznit for bulking bro. 40mg is not too much, but in my case I had to be careful to space them out throughout the day. If I took 20mg an hour or so before workout, BACK PUMPS kept me from giving it my all...

    Keep it coming bro.
  34. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    hahaha. yeah i hate those logs too.
    the 1200 is a guess. i put WAY too much powder in the bottles when i made them. so thats what im going with. yes it is a ***** to put on. arms chest and quads. the bloat is bad in the mid section but the epi gives me such good pumps that my arms chest and legs still have nice cuts in them. My sleep is S H I T!! i have a 5 month old son that is teething and wants to stay up all night to boot with the fact that i dont sleep well as is.

    Sorry call me a dumbass but I still don't understand what you mean by 1200 a week. Do you mean you put 1200 mg on each day and you are just saying 1200 a week?. Or do you mean actually 1200 a week- meaning about 172mg a day?. That would be way too low so I guess you do mean a day. Ok now that is cleared up...You have a son, so do you put plastic wrap on after application?. Yes its strange but I have heard of some people doing it so it doesn't rub off on others. What carrier did you use for the 4ad?
  35. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    EPISTANE is the shiznit for bulking bro. 40mg is not too much, but in my case I had to be careful to space them out throughout the day. If I took 20mg an hour or so before workout, BACK PUMPS kept me from giving it my all...

    Keep it coming bro.
    yeah i would be doing A LOT more EPI but im about to start running 100mg ED of Tren as soon as the EPi is done.
  36. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sorry call me a dumbass but I still don't understand what you mean by 1200 a week. Do you mean you put 1200 mg on each day and you are just saying 1200 a week?. Or do you mean actually 1200 a week- meaning about 172mg a day?. That would be way too low so I guess you do mean a day. Ok now that is cleared up...You have a son, so do you put plastic wrap on after application?. Yes its strange but I have heard of some people doing it so it doesn't rub off on others. What carrier did you use for the 4ad?
    i used Dermabolics custom topical transort maxtrix. its pretty good. its a spray not a cream so the pump gets all stopped up. as for the plastic wrap...... nah i just stay away from everyone when its setting in. just like when i put on my 40 Tingle factor tanning lotion. it works REALLY good but even after you shower it can get on other people and make there skin red.
  37. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i used Dermabolics custom topical transort maxtrix. its pretty good. its a spray not a cream so the pump gets all stopped up. as for the plastic wrap...... nah i just stay away from everyone when its setting in. just like when i put on my 40 Tingle factor tanning lotion. it works REALLY good but even after you shower it can get on other people and make there skin red.


    Sounds good. Keep up the log. Just tell people how much weight you added to exercises, or reps added. No need to know that you lifted this much and now you lift this much. Just want to know how much weight and reps added. Its progress I'm interested in. I don't care how much weight you can lift. Only intrested in how much is added. Thats why I like your log so far. Also I don't care what bf percentage you are just if you stayed the same or gained any fat or lost any. I don't need all that extra information I see in other logs. Good work so far!!!
  38. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2085
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Chaaaad! my man, sorry to get here so late bro....following....
  39. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i used Dermabolics custom topical transort maxtrix. its pretty good. its a spray not a cream so the pump gets all stopped up. as for the plastic wrap...... nah i just stay away from everyone when its setting in. just like when i put on my 40 Tingle factor tanning lotion. it works REALLY good but even after you shower it can get on other people and make there skin red.
    Do you use the dermabolics pump? I usually apply with either an eye-dropper or an oral syringe.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  40. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i have a 5 month old son that is teething and wants to stay up all night to boot with the fact that i dont sleep well as is.
    aaaaahhhhhh i have this to come soon as well... and like you my sleep is allready crappy...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane: amped up feeling?
    By poison in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 07:00 AM
  2. Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!
    By sullyx44 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 02:42 AM
  3. Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!
    By sullyx44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 12:50 PM
  4. MDien/1-t/4ad log
    By FOCUS in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:05 PM
  5. Methyl 4AD log
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in