NHA Stack Review and Thoughts... - AnabolicMinds.com

NHA Stack Review and Thoughts...

1. Diamond Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NHA Stack Review and Thoughts...

Ok I have been taking the NHA Stack now for a little over a month with 3 caps a day of Lean Xtreme. Anyway, I have gained a lot of strength using this. I really like it. I ran out of lean extreme 3 days ago...I wonder what effect that will have?. The thing is when I first started taking it I was eating about 1000 calories less than I am eating now!!!. This stack has made me EXTREMELY HUNGRY!!!!...I just HAVE TOO EAT!!!...ITS INSANE!!. I ordered some retain and will have it by tuesday and will use that in place of Lean Extreme based on the reviews I saw on it here....

I have felt really good on this stack also...It has caused issues with very low libido though...Also being so hungry can be a bad thing when you are trying to cut calories!...Bottom line is that I would recommend this stack!!!...

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok I have been taking the NHA Stack now for a little over a month with 3 caps a day of Lean Xtreme. Anyway, I have gained a lot of strength using this. I really like it. I ran out of lean extreme 3 days ago...I wonder what effect that will have?. The thing is when I first started taking it I was eating about 1000 calories less than I am eating now!!!. This stack has made me EXTREMELY HUNGRY!!!!...I just HAVE TOO EAT!!!...ITS INSANE!!. I ordered some retain and will have it by tuesday and will use that in place of Lean Extreme based on the reviews I saw on it here....

I have felt really good on this stack also...It has caused issues with very low libido though...Also being so hungry can be a bad thing when you are trying to cut calories!...Bottom line is that I would recommend this stack!!!...
    Low libido?
    My libido runs high. My guess is you are running three Rebound Reloaded and your estrogen went too low. You can back off to two Rebound Reloaded or add 25 to 50 mgs DHEA.

I actually run 2 Rebound XT(50 mgs ATD) and 1 Rebound Reloaded.

If you are running more 50 mgs of ATD that too can cause low libido problems too, but from blocking signalling in. DHEA wouldn't help that.
  3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Low libido?
    My libido runs high. My guess is you are running three Rebound Reloaded and your estrogen went too low. You can back off to two Rebound Reloaded or add 25 to 50 mgs DHEA.

I actually run 2 Rebound XT(50 mgs ATD) and 1 Rebound Reloaded.

If you are running more 50 mgs of ATD that too can cause low libido problems too, but from blocking signalling in. DHEA wouldn't help that.
    I'm using the XT not the Reloaded. I guess I will cut it down to two XT...I have had lower than normal libido though since around age 26....Seems to get lower and lower each year.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

I'm using the XT not the Reloaded. I guess I will cut it down to two XT...I have had lower than normal libido though since around age 26....Seems to get lower and lower each year.
    Yes, drop to 50mgs. Your libido should come back in few days. Do you have any other AIs or serms?
  5. Diamond Member
    Answers

Yes, drop to 50mgs. Your libido should come back in few days. Do you have any other AIs or serms?
    Well I have some Rebound Reloaded I have not tried yet...
  6. Advanced Member
    Answers

Well I have some Rebound Reloaded I have not tried yet...
    I would recommend you you go with two Rebound Reloaded and 1 Rebound XT until your libido comes back. Then go with 2 Rebound XT and 1 Rebound Reloaded.
  7. Diamond Member
    Answers

I would recommend you you go with two Rebound Reloaded and 1 Rebound XT until your libido comes back. Then go with 2 Rebound XT and 1 Rebound Reloaded.
    Well I am gonna cut the XT down to 2 first and see what happens. I really don't want to open the reloaded yet, I want to save it for another time...I just don't like opening anything that I'm not gonna finish. Or I guess I would want to finish what I have open first, is another way to put it. Its just me, I'm strange like that I guess.
  8. Advanced Member
    Answers

Well I am gonna cut the XT down to 2 first and see what happens. I really don't want to open the reloaded yet, I want to save it for another time...I just don't like opening anything that I'm not gonna finish. Or I guess I would want to finish what I have open first, is another way to put it. Its just me, I'm strange like that I guess.
    It is your choice, but they actually work better mixed together like I said, then using either individually. Break down open the seal, you will like it. You will lose 33% of your testosterone boost the way you are trying to do it.

Good luck
  9. Diamond Member
    Answers

It is your choice, but they actually work better mixed together like I said, then using either individually. Break down open the seal, you will like it. You will lose 33% of your testosterone boost the way you are trying to do it.

Good luck
    I have cut the dose down so I am taking only 1 RXT and 1 Reloaded now. Just letting you know.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Powerfull will bring your libido back in no time if that's your main concern
  11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Powerfull will bring your libido back in no time if that's your main concern
    Yes I have some new Powerful on the way. I am also concerned about taking the NHA Stack with AP, but I am only going to use AP on my Carb Ups, but I did read in another thread there are issues with using RR + RXT with AP.
  12. Advanced Member
    Answers

I have cut the dose down so I am taking only 1 RXT and 1 Reloaded now. Just letting you know.
    So you cracked the seal. Good. I think you will be much happier. Don't be afraid to add in second RXT when you libido comes back.
  13. Diamond Member
    Answers

So you cracked the seal. Good. I think you will be much happier. Don't be afraid to add in second RXT when you libido comes back.

Yep, I am still worried about how it will affect the AP as I am going to be trying Anabolic Pump in a few days.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Issue is with AI's, keep it at a low dose or don't bother to use it at all.
  15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    Issue is with AI's, keep it at a low dose or don't bother to use it at all.

So what would you consider a low dose?. I am taking one Rebound Reloaded and one Rebound XT...Are there other factors involved?. Would my weight come into consideration as far as dosages of Rebound Xt and Reloaded are concerned?. Or is this something I'm just gonna have to experiment with as far as dosage of the RR+RXT?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

In terms of RR 1-2 caps, basically you just don't want Aromatase or Estrogen to be switched off when using AP.
  17. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    In terms of RR 1-2 caps, basically you just don't want Aromatase or Estrogen to be switched off when using AP.
    Ok so to be straight then one of XT and one Reloaded should be fine?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well, start with that and tweek if there's any issue.
  19. Advanced Member
    Answers

Ok so to be straight then one of XT and one Reloaded should be fine?
    Going to two XT and no RR will give you the highest estrogen. Shouldn't cause any libido issues.
  20. Diamond Member
    Answers

Going to two XT and no RR will give you the highest estrogen. Shouldn't cause any libido issues.
    Ok, I just want to make sure I get the most out of the AP.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bumping for feedback from T-Bone
  22. Diamond Member
    Answers

Bump
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 07:33 PM
  2. Turkesterone, cissus and NHA Stack
    By psychospic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
  3. Designer Supplements NHA Stack Review
    By bojmir in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:39 AM
  4. Toad's NHA Stack Log/Results/Review
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 04:40 PM
  5. stacking M1T and M4OHN, any thoughts?
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 02:20 PM