NHA Stack Review and Thoughts...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I have been taking the NHA Stack now for a little over a month with 3 caps a day of Lean Xtreme. Anyway, I have gained a lot of strength using this. I really like it. I ran out of lean extreme 3 days ago...I wonder what effect that will have?. The thing is when I first started taking it I was eating about 1000 calories less than I am eating now!!!. This stack has made me EXTREMELY HUNGRY!!!!...I just HAVE TOO EAT!!!...ITS INSANE!!. I ordered some retain and will have it by tuesday and will use that in place of Lean Extreme based on the reviews I saw on it here....

I have felt really good on this stack also...It has caused issues with very low libido though...Also being so hungry can be a bad thing when you are trying to cut calories!...Bottom line is that I would recommend this stack!!!...

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have been taking the NHA Stack now for a little over a month with 3 caps a day of Lean Xtreme. Anyway, I have gained a lot of strength using this. I really like it. I ran out of lean extreme 3 days ago...I wonder what effect that will have?. The thing is when I first started taking it I was eating about 1000 calories less than I am eating now!!!. This stack has made me EXTREMELY HUNGRY!!!!...I just HAVE TOO EAT!!!...ITS INSANE!!. I ordered some retain and will have it by tuesday and will use that in place of Lean Extreme based on the reviews I saw on it here....

I have felt really good on this stack also...It has caused issues with very low libido though...Also being so hungry can be a bad thing when you are trying to cut calories!...Bottom line is that I would recommend this stack!!!...
Low libido?
My libido runs high. My guess is you are running three Rebound Reloaded and your estrogen went too low. You can back off to two Rebound Reloaded or add 25 to 50 mgs DHEA.

I actually run 2 Rebound XT(50 mgs ATD) and 1 Rebound Reloaded.

If you are running more 50 mgs of ATD that too can cause low libido problems too, but from blocking signalling in. DHEA wouldn't help that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low libido?
My libido runs high. My guess is you are running three Rebound Reloaded and your estrogen went too low. You can back off to two Rebound Reloaded or add 25 to 50 mgs DHEA.

I actually run 2 Rebound XT(50 mgs ATD) and 1 Rebound Reloaded.

If you are running more 50 mgs of ATD that too can cause low libido problems too, but from blocking signalling in. DHEA wouldn't help that.
I'm using the XT not the Reloaded. I guess I will cut it down to two XT...I have had lower than normal libido though since around age 26....Seems to get lower and lower each year.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the XT not the Reloaded. I guess I will cut it down to two XT...I have had lower than normal libido though since around age 26....Seems to get lower and lower each year.
Yes, drop to 50mgs. Your libido should come back in few days. Do you have any other AIs or serms?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well I have some Rebound Reloaded I have not tried yet...
I would recommend you you go with two Rebound Reloaded and 1 Rebound XT until your libido comes back. Then go with 2 Rebound XT and 1 Rebound Reloaded.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend you you go with two Rebound Reloaded and 1 Rebound XT until your libido comes back. Then go with 2 Rebound XT and 1 Rebound Reloaded.
Well I am gonna cut the XT down to 2 first and see what happens. I really don't want to open the reloaded yet, I want to save it for another time...I just don't like opening anything that I'm not gonna finish. Or I guess I would want to finish what I have open first, is another way to put it. Its just me, I'm strange like that I guess.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well I am gonna cut the XT down to 2 first and see what happens. I really don't want to open the reloaded yet, I want to save it for another time...I just don't like opening anything that I'm not gonna finish. Or I guess I would want to finish what I have open first, is another way to put it. Its just me, I'm strange like that I guess.
It is your choice, but they actually work better mixed together like I said, then using either individually. Break down open the seal, you will like it. You will lose 33% of your testosterone boost the way you are trying to do it.

Good luck

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is your choice, but they actually work better mixed together like I said, then using either individually. Break down open the seal, you will like it. You will lose 33% of your testosterone boost the way you are trying to do it.

Good luck
I have cut the dose down so I am taking only 1 RXT and 1 Reloaded now. Just letting you know.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull will bring your libido back in no time if that's your main concern ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerfull will bring your libido back in no time if that's your main concern ;)
Yes I have some new Powerful on the way. I am also concerned about taking the NHA Stack with AP, but I am only going to use AP on my Carb Ups, but I did read in another thread there are issues with using RR + RXT with AP.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I have cut the dose down so I am taking only 1 RXT and 1 Reloaded now. Just letting you know.
So you cracked the seal. Good. I think you will be much happier. Don't be afraid to add in second RXT when you libido comes back.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you cracked the seal. Good. I think you will be much happier. Don't be afraid to add in second RXT when you libido comes back.

Yep, I am still worried about how it will affect the AP as I am going to be trying Anabolic Pump in a few days.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Issue is with AI's, keep it at a low dose or don't bother to use it at all.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Issue is with AI's, keep it at a low dose or don't bother to use it at all.

So what would you consider a low dose?. I am taking one Rebound Reloaded and one Rebound XT...Are there other factors involved?. Would my weight come into consideration as far as dosages of Rebound Xt and Reloaded are concerned?. Or is this something I'm just gonna have to experiment with as far as dosage of the RR+RXT?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
In terms of RR 1-2 caps, basically you just don't want Aromatase or Estrogen to be switched off when using AP.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, start with that and tweek if there's any issue.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok so to be straight then one of XT and one Reloaded should be fine?
Going to two XT and no RR will give you the highest estrogen. Shouldn't cause any libido issues.