Lipoderm-RK by lilkev42

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
*First I would like to thank the Avant guys along with Dsade for letting me test this possible replacement for L-U with cap.

Diet Plan
~2000 Cals on normal days
~20/50/30 (CHO/PRO/FAT)
~2400 Cals on carb up days
~35/40/25 (CHO/PRO/FAT)
I am going to a lower carb, with a carb up day every 3-4 days. Whenever I feel the need to carb up, and I will use the AP before those meals.

Food
Chicken
Steak(rarely)
Fish
Variety of Fruits and Vegetables
Peanut Butter
Eggs/Whites
Rolled Oats
Sweet Potatos

Supplements
Avant Labs Lipoderm-Ultra + Raspberry Ketones
USPLabs Anabolic Pump
AI Excell
Primaforce Primal EAA
Bulk DiCreatine Malate
Bulk Beta-Alanine
Avant Labs Sesathin
NOW Omega-3
Thermolife Stizm/ALRI Venom (rarely used)

Initial Stats
170 lbs.
12.1% BF
Chest - 39'
Neck - 15.5'
Bicep - 14'
Quad - 23.5'
Calf - 15.25'
Waist - 33'

First Thoughts
To begin with, I use 6 pumps per application. I use it on my chest and stomach. After the first application I felt a little warming sensation but nothing even close to cap. The only downfall to the Lipoderm is that it smells funky, but it doesnt seem to be that strong so I doubt it can be smelt unless someone is very close to you. I will update probably once a week, with new pics and stats. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed. You keep great logs, Kev...looking forward to this. Are you going to do a synopsis at bb.com as well?

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. You keep great logs, Kev...looking forward to this. Are you going to do a synopsis at bb.com as well?
Yeah its up in the Product Review over there. I am FSUKev42 over there cuz I couldnt log on this sn when I got a new computer. But they are the same thing, just like the DCP.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Update
169 lbs. (-1.0lb)
12% BF (-0.1%)
Chest - 39' (No Change)
Neck - 15.5' (No Change)
Bicep - 14' (No Change)
Quad - 23.75' (+.25')
Calf - 15.25' (No Change)
Waist - 33' (No Change)

Thoughts
Well there wasnt much of a change so far. I have had a scattered week due to a few tests, so my workouts suffered and had to be cut short at times. This upcoming week I shouldnt have any setbacks. Ive already gone back to moderate carbs after workouts and took away some fat to even it out. The tape measure was done about an hour ago, so I am going to re do it tomorrow first thing in teh morning. Because I am pretty sure my waist is down a tad from the diuretic nature of the Lipoderm. Hopefully next week looks up and I can have a some improvment from this week. And thanks for everyone following along.

Attachments

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update
My waist is at 32.75' now, not a big difference but I knew it was a little smaller. Also I have seen people ask about Lipo and tanning, Ive done it and there hasn't been any problems. I always apply at least an hour before I workout, I tan before workout, so that is the quickest I ahve applied Lipo and tanned.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Update
168 lbs. (-2.0lb)
11.8% BF (-0.3%)
Chest - 39.25' (+0.25)
Neck - 15.5' (No Change)
Bicep - 14.25' (+0.25)
Quad - 23.75' (+0.25')
Waist - 32.5' (-0.5)

Thoughts
Well after another week, I am continuing to lose weight. My waist is down a bit, and my shoulders and quads are leaning out. I continue to use the Lipo on my chest/stomach area. I am noticing changes there as well, but at a slower pace as I figured anyway. Im pretty sure my bottle is almost done with. So Ive got a few days, hopefully the weekend at least. Also that was the only pic I could get, my phone was dying, so I did what I could real quick.

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Do you only have one bottle, Kev? In other words - the log is effectively over?

Can you compare the warming with the ketones added vs. regular Lipoderm? (Not sure if you've tried Lipo by itself.)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
***Ok, first I would like to appologize for going MIA the past like week. I finished the Lipoderm a few days after my last post and then had to go out of town. Thought I would have internet access, but I was wrong about that. Just got in late last night so this is why it is taking so long. Anyway here is a final review.

Final Stats Comparisons
169 lbs. (-1.0lb)
11.6% BF (-0.5%)
Chest - 39.25' (+0.25)
Neck - 15.5' (No Change)
Bicep - 14.25' (+0.25)
Quad - 23.75' (+0.25')
Waist - 32.25' (-0.75)

Final Thoughts/Comments
Well Lipoderm with the added Raspberry Ketones was a little different than just the Lipo alone. At first I recieved a little warming sensation, it was just a little tingle with some warmness that was on my stomach. Not even close to adding cap, but it did warm up a bit. As far as added effectiveness, I would say that Lipo-RK was more effective, although I would be more comfortable with saying that in a longer trial period. I should have gotten another bottle on my own to extend the trial period. Overall I would suggest the Lipo-RK for someone that is looking for a TD without using Cap. 2 Bottles might be a better time trial for results, but one will still give you results. I did end up losing almost an inch on my waist, and am down to the leanest Ive been and it is still at that it wasnt from the diuretic effect. If there is anything else you would like to hear then I would be happy to answer. Thanks goes to the DSADE, and all the guys from Avant for this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again for the great trial, Kev. Up to posting this at BB.com?

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the great trial, Kev. Up to posting this at BB.com?
Yeah its already over there. Just under the product review section, not the log. Thanks again.