Sustevol Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Sustevol Log

Im going to be doing a sustevol stack with either mass fx or bold (basically which is boldenone).. Im going to be starting it in a week because i just came off a 2 week break and want to get a consistent routine before i start.. Sustevol is the strongest supplement out there and i will use mass fx to lengthen the duration of the cycle.. Heres how it will look

Sustevol weeks 1-5
    mass fx weeks 3-8
    Retain/ Nolvadex weeks 8-14

Other side supplements i will use are Overload No 3, No Xplode, and Anabolic muscle protien

my stats right now are 5'8 180 and my short term goals are 205 cut and 215 bulk.. I will post until my routine begins just to get a feel for the recording of it

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blazay View Post
    Im going to be doing a sustevol stack with either mass fx or bold (basically which is boldenone).. Im going to be starting it in a week because i just came off a 2 week break and want to get a consistent routine before i start.. Sustevol is the strongest supplement out there and i will use mass fx to lengthen the duration of the cycle.. Heres how it will look

Sustevol weeks 1-5
    mass fx weeks 3-8

Other side supplements i will use are Overload No 3, No Xplode, and Anabolic muscle protien

my stats right now are 5'8 180 and my short term goals are 205 cut and 215 bulk.. I will post until my routine begins just to get a feel for the recording of it
    Sustavol is probably the worst supplement on the planet.

4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
    2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
    17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene

80mg's of strong methyl's in 1 dose. You didn't even mention liver support. Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

Iforce Bold is what I assume your talking about. Yeah it's exactly like boldenone

What do you think running 25R-diol after a 5 week liver scorching trifecta of harsh methyls is going to do????

Rethink your whole idea.

Just run a cycle of Mass FX, Hyerdrol, and retain.

This is just my opinion. If you do decide to run the sustevol, others will disagree, I'd perfer you not keep a log here.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Excuse me but why are you telling me what to do.. you obviously dont recognize the fact that your negative critiscism does not carry on to me in any way.. Hyperdrol is a garbage supplement and mass fx is an average one.. Ive talked to my buddy who owns a nutrition zone and he said that an excess amount of his customers complained about hyperdrol not giving them any gains what so ever.

Any ways, I will continue to keep my log and will start with my workout from yesterday,, just did shoulders

Day 1 (Just Protien and Creatine)
    Dumbell Military Press Shoulders Warmup
    12x55
    10x55

5x5
    5x65
    5x65
    5x70
    5x70
    5x80

Military Presses Standing up
    105x5
    125x5
    135x5
    145x5
    145 to failure (8 or 10 reps)

Side Arm Raises
    5 x 20
    5x25
    5x25
    5x30
    5x30

Reverse barbell press

5x 70
    5x80
    5x90
    5x90
    5x100

front press raises (cable)
    5x40
    5x40
    5x50
    5x55
    5x60

Seated lateral raises
    5x40
    5x50
    5x65
    5x70
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

wow man...does your supplement store buddy give you cycle advice too? I'd strongly urge you to pickup some sort of liver protection, and start PCT directly after week 5. Also...how old are you man? Post up your diet while you're at it.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

you are an absolute IDIOT if you don't run any liver support supplements. Just don't blame the supplement when you get cirrhosis of the liver... thats how morons get supplements banned Not keeping their ass covered in ALL areas (ESPECIALLY LIVER HEALTH) during a cycle of harsh methyls=recipe for disaster. You should have done your homework on this type of thing before you started popping that supp in your mouth Popa Murph was "yelling" at you because you are putting your health at serious risk... all because you want to get bigger and didn't do your homework first. And you are too prideful to listen to him???? "your negative criticizm does not carry on to me in any way"???????? Will you tell your doctor that when you are in the hospital for a severely damaged liver? You've got to be kidding me.
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

running sustevol goes without liver support might as well bungee jump without a cord too.

hyperdrol is being reformulated as we speak,the old hyperdrol which i never used but heard u needed 4 caps a day not the recommended 3.(i always preferred jungle warefare)

run the mass fx with a serm inverse to a AI(huge thread on this) and get perfect cycle by anabolic xtreme or a lot of nac and milk thistle..customnutritionwareho use.com has these items in bulk i believe very cheap.not trying to be a **** but dont listen to supp store owners this board has a lot of info do some searching could save your liver and wallet

just my opinion

btw why on earth are u waiting till week 8 to run nolva? 3 weeks after your cycle,u dont need it at the end of mass fx u need it at the end of your methyls
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Popa Murph View Post

80mg's of strong methyl's in 1 dose. You didn't even mention liver support. Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

Iforce Bold is what I assume your talking about. Yeah it's exactly like boldenone

What do you think running 25R-diol after a 5 week liver scorching trifecta of harsh methyls is going to do????

Rethink your whole idea.

This is just my opinion. If you do decide to run the sustevol, others will disagree, I'd perfer you not keep a log here.
    What kind of crazy mofo comes up with creating a supp like that?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Excuse me but why are you telling me what to do.. you obviously dont recognize the fact that your negative critiscism does not carry on to me in any way.. Hyperdrol is a garbage supplement and mass fx is an average one.. Ive talked to my buddy who owns a nutrition zone and he said that an excess amount of his customers complained about hyperdrol not giving them any gains what so ever.

running 3 methyls at once is going to lead to a world of hurt for you blazay, this is suicide in my books, time to book in for a new liver bud cause you're gonna have f*ck all left of yours once you're done with the chemical cocktail of disaster called Sustavol.

i agree that hyperdrol is below par but it is no excuse to keep running with Sustavol, i'd say give Anabolic pump and powerFull a go.

you seem like your mind is made up, this buddy of yours who owns a nutrition zone isn't called ray sausage is it?
    if he's such a friend where's the cycle support advice?

do yourself a favour, put the Sustavol where it belongs

pull your head out of your a*s and listen to some advice and do some searching for f*cksake about oral methyl's!!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Sustevol is the strongest supplement out there
    one more thing...

Sustevol is not a supplement!!!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Just because i didnt mention any sort of liver suppourt doesnt mean i'm not going to be taking any.. As a matter of fact I have Pro-Liver at my house and Liver-Aid.. I might as well say now that i have fish oil caps and a variety of other multi vitamins..

If you think that I didnt understand the danger of this cycle and that i was some redneck from south carolina, I'm not.
    Also this topic was about giving infromation about the cycle and the gains + sides, so lay off the flooding of the topic with multiple posts about liver awareness.

And please stop flooding the topic about the same topic its really annoying..

Anyways i will start the cycle maybe sometime in the week while i try to get back into my routine..
  11. Registered User
    Answers

30 sets for shoulders
    holy volume batman!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

If you think that I didnt understand the danger of this cycle and that i was some redneck from south carolina, I'm not.
    Also this topic was about giving infromation about the cycle and the gains + sides, so lay off the flooding of the topic with multiple posts about liver awareness.

And please stop flooding the topic about the same topic its really annoying.
    sides is liver problems so it's not off topic

if you understood the dangers of this cycle then you wouldn't do it!

good luck anyway, i hope the results are worth it.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

The reason people jumped all over you is because you seemed extremely arrogant on only your second post of being on this forum. If you don't want people to come across so harsh, don't give them a reason to Just be coachable and take critisism for what it is.... valuable advice from the most educated board on the net when it comes to anabolics.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

yea i understand that they were trying to help me but by flooding the topic they got me extremely pissed off.. lol anyways im over it and am gonna continue the cycle and try to provide the gains/sides of this cycle to the best of my extent.. yesterday i did a normal chest routine.. Im not gonna start breaking down my routine until the actual cycle begins.. but i gained from 178 to 182.4 with just protien and creatine so maybe sometime next week ill start the cycle.. Ill be starting the liver aid today and throughout the cycle.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    ray sausage?

My thoughts exactly
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    My thoughts exactly

yeah, big ray , he may been gone but he's never forgotten, not with these crazy liver killing multi methyl concoctions floating around like sustevol and bulk tabs etc

R.I.P big fella

this one's for you
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, sustevol is ridiculous nonsense
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Are you seriously not using nolva right after you use steroids??? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! Especially with sustevol 3 different methyls won't only ruin your health and even quite possibly get you in the hospital, but it's also going to shut you down hard ESPECIALLY for a 5 weeker. Why not take Nolva and retain end of week 5 and save the massfx after you've done your PCT. Massfx is a herbal test booster its not reliable at all for a PCT or a follow up to a cycle of steroids. What you have planned out here doesn't make sense... seriously take everyones advice to heart and think about what you are planning, we aren't flaming you to be *******s we are flaming you because you are running into an extremely bad mistake.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Sustevol weeks 1-5
    mass fx weeks 3-8
    maybe this is big ray back from his grave

remember this one? **The Ultimate HARDCORE ALHPA MALE CYCLE STACK -

alpha4life big ray

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Blazay if you are gaining so much from just creatine and protein why are you resorting to anabolic steroids. steroids are only necessary when you have been educated on the subject and you are near your genetic potential
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quoting the mighty Ray Sausage:

"who are you to be calliing the mighty sausage out,im the one hitting the gym twice a day, 6 days a week hitting it hard and heavy every single time while dreamers like you are watching greys anatomy reruns. ill post blood work and photos when im ready and not when some wanable doogie howzer doctor liftalot tells me to. if your got nothing postive to contribute then stop trying to hijack my thread. this cycle is for true alpha males without fear willing to succeed at all costs. i think all ths clap trap about methyls being so toxic is overated. bottom line grow some nuts and go for it"

Sounds REALLY familiar...
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys,

Would there be any benefit (anabolic as well as health-wise) to take half the dose, i.e., 1 cap every other day for 30 days?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sportsupplement View Post
    Hey guys,

Would there be any benefit (anabolic as well as health-wise) to take half the dose, i.e., 1 cap every other day for 30 days?

how old are u?
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry, I should have filled out my profile. I'm 31 years old, 205lbs, 8% BF. I did a methylated test stack called Mass and Tren from Ameri-cell labs about 2 months ago. I gained 15lbs lean mass and dropped almost half my bodyfat during the six week cycle. Very unwisely, I didn't take liver protection during the cycle, only after.

I have spoken with people who have taken Sustevol and said it worked fantastic. However, I don't want to destroy my liver at any price. That's why I was wondering if lower dosage and taking Liver Longer w/ Cycle support would still offer reasonable benefit with reasonable protection.

Thanks!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sportsupplement View Post
    Sorry, I should have filled out my profile. I'm 31 years old, 205lbs, 8% BF. I did a methylated test stack called Mass and Tren from Ameri-cell labs about 2 months ago. I gained 15lbs lean mass and dropped almost half my bodyfat during the six week cycle. Very unwisely, I didn't take liver protection during the cycle, only after.

I have spoken with people who have taken Sustevol and said it worked fantastic. However, I don't want to destroy my liver at any price. That's why I was wondering if lower dosage and taking Liver Longer w/ Cycle support would still offer reasonable benefit with reasonable protection.

Thanks!
    Sustevol is not worth it, i wouldn't touch the stuff even if it was given to me free.

IMHO havoc/epistane is the way to go, from what i'm learning and reading it's giving awesome results with the lowest of sides, still going to have to use cycle support and p.c.t but the sides are reporting to be very low indeed and with your stats you'll benefit awesomely.

Sustevol is a combination of three methyls of which we have no idea what the actual breakdown is in terms of what adds up to the 86,000 mcg in each recommended serving. running 3 methyls at once is totally crazy IMHO

Sustevol is the desperados choice, a timebomb sure the results are gonna be there but at what price???

havoc/epistane is the smartest choice if you wanna designer steroid and are after results with the lowest possible sides, search the web, there's lots of feedback on it and the price has come down heaps on it now that more places are stocking it

the goldern rule of methyls is only run one at a time, anymore is asking for trouble.

take care
  26. Gold Member
    Answers

i can vouch for havoc
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Popa Murph View Post

Rethink your whole idea.

I just bought some sustevol im only 18 and just started researching it...should i throw it away?
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boobusrjones View Post
    I just bought some sustevol im only 18 and just started researching it...should i throw it away?
    Yup. You shouldn't be doing any type of prohormone/steroid at all at your age. Wait a few years. So you bought it without even researching it???? Wow. Stick to Creatine, Protein, Glutamine, etc. or you are gonna end up hurting yourself. Let me make this clear- most of the hormone-like substances out there right now are NOT supplements. They are STEROIDS. And there are some pretty harsh ones at that (i.e. sustevol). Nobody should be using them unless they have a good 6-7 years of lifting experience under their belt, at least a year of researching the hell out of these compounds, and are at LEAST over 21. This is the kind of sh1t that gets things banned and in the govornments radar... and breeds angry mothers- which is a FORCE TO BE RECONNED WITH
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

good post swoody- that is the most worthwhile read in this worthless thread
  30. Registered User
    Answers

supplements_bend

Thanks for all the good stuff on the threads. Do you have any other sites where i can research on sustevol.Im 45 years old been lifting hard and heavy for 12 years im 5 10 235 lbs at maybe 6 % body fat. I had thought about doing the sustevol but id like to read more on it.im gettting ready for the e cup in washington so i wont plan on doing anything till after april. As always thanks to you all for the great help here!!
  31. Registered User
    Answers

supplements

Sorry this is my partener's name ill try to figure out how to get my own id on here.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Whats the E-cup? I thought that was a bra size... Just playin... do you have any experience with regular anabolics?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

supplements

Sorry that would be the Emerald Cup In washinton st. Yes i have been around the game a long time have tried over the counter and under it also. I just know that knowing is power so i was hoping to get some data on this product. I also own a supplement store and like to keep my eyes open to the truth about products.The store i run wont sell prohormons to kids you have to be 21 inorder to purches them from my store. So i try to protect ppl for harmful things so any help on this wouldbe great, Thanks
  34. Registered User
    Answers

supplements

I also have a question what products has anyone found close to clenbutrix sorry not sure of the spelling of that. It was a great cutter back a few years ago.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

clenbuterol can be purchased legally if you research it a little.... liquid form.... but the newer Albuterol is just as effective at cutting bodyfat, somewhat more anabolic than clen, and has a shorter half life... which means the side effects (jitters, etc) are GREATLY reduced... much better compound in my opinion. And even though you have been around the game a long time, I'd stay completely away from sustevol... it looks to be even worse than a cycle of injectible methyltestosterone or halotestin on your health. Stick to the other designer steroids... epistane, superdrol clones, pheraplex clones, etc... they work just as well, and are MUCH cleaner... 10-15 lbs of lbm (keeping almost all of it) with compound lifts like barbell bench going up 40+ pounds are very common...
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Angry

thanks for the advice i didn't eeven know what i had bought....iwent to my local nutrition store and simply asked what he thought i should be taking. i bought it from a semi pro bodybuilder who works at a nutrition store. i didn't think hed give me something that was outa my leaque (sustevol)
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the advice i didn't eeven know what i had bought....iwent to my local nutrition store and simply asked what he thought i should be taking. i bought it from a semi pro bodybuilder who works at a nutrition store. i didn't think hed give me something that was outa my leaque (sustevol)
    he did, try taking it back and either getting a refund or excahnge for something else.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I'm new on this forum, and am' also very worried for I'm taking this product. I thought I had done enough research to know what's going on but I guess not when I came across here. I do how ever take Liver Aid and Milk Thistle while I've been on this. I have just started taking this (I'm on my 3rd day) Do you think I will be alright or is there anything else I could do? Please let me know thanks!
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShowdow View Post
    I'm new on this forum, and am' also very worried for I'm taking this product. I thought I had done enough research to know what's going on but I guess not when I came across here. I do how ever take Liver Aid and Milk Thistle while I've been on this. I have just started taking this (I'm on my 3rd day) Do you think I will be alright or is there anything else I could do? Please let me know thanks!

There are MANY other products out there that will give you what you are looking for (mass, strength, etc...) without puting your body through so much stress. I'd pitch the sustevol bro. I know its a waste of money, but think of it this way... pheraplex clones, epistane, even superdrol clones are much safer than this stuff and will still give you what you are looking for.... sustevol is just a HUGE overkill on methylated compounds... more is not always better. So its either a waste of money or potentially irreversable damage. You can run one compound out of those I mentioned or other much safer compounds on their own and get AMAZING results. Epistane or Havoc (same compound) look VERY promising...same mass and strength as superdrol without the hard shutdown or liver/cholesterol stress... sill keep your a$$ covered though. Its good you researched and got yourself protected with the right cycle support supps, but sustevol will STILL reak too much havoc on your system for those support supps to be of much use. Pitch it bro. Leave the liver eating compounds to the IFBB pros who don't give a damn about their health as long as they make a buck You might as well be running a high dose of Methyltestosterone as far as cholesterol/liver sides go if you stick with sustevol.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swoody View Post
    There are MANY other products out there that will give you what you are looking for (mass, strength, etc...) without puting your body through so much stress. I'd pitch the sustevol bro. I know its a waste of money, but think of it this way... pheraplex clones, epistane, even superdrol clones are much safer than this stuff and will still give you what you are looking for.... sustevol is just a HUGE overkill on methylated compounds... more is not always better. So its either a waste of money or potentially irreversable damage. You can run one compound out of those I mentioned or other much safer compounds on their own and get AMAZING results. Epistane or Havoc (same compound) look VERY promising...same mass and strength as superdrol without the hard shutdown or liver/cholesterol stress... sill keep your a$$ covered though. Its good you researched and got yourself protected with the right cycle support supps, but sustevol will STILL reak too much havoc on your system for those support supps to be of much use. Pitch it bro. Leave the liver eating compounds to the IFBB pros who don't give a damn about their health as long as they make a buck You might as well be running a high dose of Methyltestosterone as far as cholesterol/liver sides go if you stick with sustevol.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to swoody again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Exercise Science