ALR Primed Ultra

rayballs03

Awards
ALR does it again with the newly released Primed Ultra caps. I have to say that i was bummed to find out awhile back when they dis-continued the original Primed(both flavors ruled) but was happy to hear that they were going to release a more suitable yet better replacement for the original.
I tried my first dose this morning pre-training of course and had a hell of a workout. Like the original formula, energy,stamina,pumps were evident and amazing. The energy for this version though was a little stronger but not over the top, just enough to stim and keep me focused.
All in all i give this another thumbs up big time and the beauty of it, only 2 caps pre-training!!!!!

Da Main Man

Da Main Man

Awards
nice review.

its always a 50/50 shot when going from a descent powder product and re-introducing it in cap form.

Get Diesel's Nos Ether Failed going to caps
IMO Gaspari Size on's capped version is a let down.

are you planning on maybe combining this with the WTF Pump'd product being released from ALRI?

rayballs03

Awards
nice review.

its always a 50/50 shot when going from a descent powder product and re-introducing it in cap form.

Get Diesel's Nos Ether Failed going to caps
IMO Gaspari Size on's capped version is a let down.

are you planning on maybe combining this with the WTF Pump'd product being released from ALRI?
For sure, although Author said be careful as he did and it was freakin insane.