Ugabs Clear Edge Review

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ive dosed it 3 times so far. Here are the results:

1. I took 6 caps and went to work. I was way more focused and motivated. What normally would've been a slow, boring day turned into a very productive day. I got way ahead with all my paperwork and got some extra projects started as well.

2. Again, 6 caps before work. I manage a retail store and this day was a very busy one. The effects were a little harder to notice but I seemed to come up with info and better selling points when there was time to talk to individual customers.

3. Same day as experience 2 (6 more caps). I was feeling very tired and run down. I had my associate call in and I had to stay 4 hours longer than normal, with about 2 hours to go, I popped 6 more caps. It gave me a very good mental energy. As tired as I was, a stimulant type product would've made me feel like crap, but clear edge was just what I needed (a slight pickup without the increased heartrate or jitters)

Overall, this product has been very effective for me. I will dose the next 2 days preworkout. Today Ill be trying it with Amp and the next with x-force. Ill update in about 3 days with results.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like some good results so far, can't wait to see your results later down the line.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Im heading to the workout in like 30 minutes. I took 6 clear edge caps with 4 caps of AMP about 30 minutes ago, and my brain is freaking buzzing. I feel like writing a novel or something. Im planning out some new workouts and Im feeling today is going to be off the charts. Im feeling very motivated to say the least. Ill update later.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you dedicate your novel to me? :)

Subscribed...good feedback so far.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Will you dedicate your novel to me? :)

Subscribed...good feedback so far.
Of course. It will be called "How Dsade and Nutraplanet transformed by physique and ruined my checking account". Seriously bro, you gotta stop with all the awesome products. I think Im the official NutraPlanet whore. Anyways, here's my feedback for today:

3 AMP + 800mg Sulb. + 6 Clear Edge = UnF***ing REAL!!!!
Thats about the best Ive ever felt for a workout. Seriously, I was jacked, but not at all jittery. I have used the sulb/AMP combo before, but the clear edge took it to another level for me. Its like this amazing clear energy. Im heading out of town for 2 days so I hit 4 bodyparts today and I could've kept going. I did a flat bench press routine using the century method which is basically 100 reps in about 10-15 sets with 30second rest MAX. That started my routine. Then I went to a massive "run the rack" set of incline curls using 5 weights. After that, I supersetted some 120lb one arm rows(20reps) with some bent over laterals. I then supersetted wide front pulldowns with underhand grip pulldowns. Following that hell of set I did some one arm cable rows with straight arm pulldowns. I concluded my workout with 1 set of machine shrugs til failure and one set of 25 with the stack on calf raises. Oh yeah, I also got 3 sets of 30 with 140 on the rope tricep pressdowns.

Overall: HOLYHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It cant get any better. Ill try to restrain myself to using this combo on days that I might be maxing out or doing such high volume like I did today. I havent crashed or anything like I normally do. I think the clear edge really smoothes out that shaky feeling and takes the "edge" off nicely for me. Ill update again Sunday when I get back.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
2 more dosings with mixed results. Here they go:

1. 2spike + 6 clear edge(not wrkin out, just for mood). Definately better than the spike alone but not great results. I felt focused but not overly motivated. I just didnt get that real amped up feeling.

2. 2xforce + 6clear edge (preworkout). I definately felt more motivated and was able to concentrate better on the workout. So far, the amp + sulb + CE was, by far, the best combo and what Id recommend for anybody that might be going for a PR or doing anything that you'd like to be hyped up as much as possible for.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really need to get on those Sulbutiamine caps, now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick bump here...Clear Edge Renewed is coming out soon...and I DID decide to go ahead and incorporate the Sulbutiamine.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick bump here...Clear Edge Renewed is coming out soon...and I DID decide to go ahead and incorporate the Sulbutiamine.
Cant wait for it and good choice man. You cant wrong with DSADE and NP. Quality stuff everytime