General Questions on Clear Edge - AnabolicMinds.com

General Questions on Clear Edge

1. New Member

General Questions on Clear Edge

Hey everyone, i decided to buy 2 bottles of Clear Edge as I saw the awesome reviews and logs on it. My order from NP came today(awesome service again!). My questions about Clear Edge is:

1. Can it be used with Caffeine? I'm currently taking MAN Scorch V3 Remix as well as Vaporize to help lean out for the summer.

2. What's the max dosage recommended? I kept reading many users and those who have a log talk about jumping the dosage up to 4-5 tabs and more. I took 3 tabs 2 hours ago(felt crappy prior to that, I felt fatigued, not willing to do anything and mentally unbalanced). 30 mins or even a little less after taking the 3 tabs I must say I felt a difference, I felt back lively, less fatigued and noticed my concentration to go up.

Other then that, I would like to say how promising this supp looks, I never took any nootropic supplements ever so this is a first. As a full time college student I hope it can assist in my classroom focus and awareness and help during my study/review times.

Thanks again everyone for the help and suggestions.

-Andy

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ando55 View Post
    Hey everyone, i decided to buy 2 bottles of Clear Edge as I saw the awesome reviews and logs on it. My order from NP came today(awesome service again!). My questions about Clear Edge is:

1. Can it be used with Caffeine? I'm currently taking MAN Scorch V3 Remix as well as Vaporize to help lean out for the summer.

2. What's the max dosage recommended? I kept reading many users and those who have a log talk about jumping the dosage up to 4-5 tabs and more. I took 3 tabs 2 hours ago(felt crappy prior to that, I felt fatigued, not willing to do anything and mentally unbalanced). 30 mins or even a little less after taking the 3 tabs I must say I felt a difference, I felt back lively, less fatigued and noticed my concentration to go up.

Other then that, I would like to say how promising this supp looks, I never took any nootropic supplements ever so this is a first. As a full time college student I hope it can assist in my classroom focus and awareness and help during my study/review times.

Thanks again everyone for the help and suggestions.

-Andy
    Yes, you can use it with caffiene. Please check out my post for some good info:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...ge-stacks.html
  3. New Member

Much appreciated thank you!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to hire quigs as my official CE Rep...great advice, q..thanks.

Ando, as a new user to nootropics I think you will be very pleased with your results. You are in a good situation to be able to tell.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. New Member

Right you are bro! I had a serious set of tasks yesterday and they all felt very easy to do, two of these tasks included writing and essay and editing a prior paper written. i compiled the essay easily off the top of my head that had very little corrections in terms of content and flow. I was also able to re-edit another paper in a matter of seconds despite how horrible I felt before taking Clear Edge. I took my dosage around 5pm and I did those tasks around 11pm-12am, I took 4 first thing in the morning upon rising and had a cup of coffee an hour later. It's going great so far, thanks for the help quigs and dsade!
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm going to hire quigs as my official CE Rep...great advice, q..thanks.

Ando, as a new user to nootropics I think you will be very pleased with your results. You are in a good situation to be able to tell.
    Haha, I dont know if im ready for rep status yet but I'm happy to spread the word on the CE. Quality nootropics are increasingly difficult to find nowadays with the majority of them doing nothing at all. I'm extremely impressed with your formula, and I think that this is a very solid product with pretty much unlimited stacking potential. Some other good nootropics that I have used:

SNS Focus XT
    Omega Cerebral
    Scivation Neurostim +C

But with all honesty, clear edge tops my list...BY FAR.

By the way, I've given away 2 of the bottles that I purchased and both were also very pleased with the product. Keep up the good work.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post

SNS Focus XT
    Omega Cerebral
    Scivation Neurostim +C

But with all honesty, clear edge tops my list...BY FAR.

By the way, I've given away 2 of the bottles that I purchased and both were also very pleased with the product. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you, sir. I helped to develop Neurostim+c when I was with Scivation.

Since you gave away your bottles, PM me your address and I will have replacements sent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thank you, sir. I helped to develop Neurostim+c when I was with Scivation.

Since you gave away your bottles, PM me your address and I will have replacements sent.
    What product didn't you help develop dsade?
    And your generosity makes me sick.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    What product didn't you help develop dsade?
    And your generosity makes me sick.
    Seriously. I've been a fan of Neurostim for some time. I had no idea that dsade was behind the formulation...but I'm not surprised either.

I'm looking forward to giving some of the other RPN products a shot in the near future (DCP, and espeically Havoc).
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Havoc is great. Good energy, lean muscle gains. The Dcp and clear edge are as well. I give them out to spread the word as well. Gives people a chance to know his products are the real deal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:24 PM
  2. just got Clear edge and a question..
    By phats in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 12:17 PM
  3. question on timing of dosage of t1pro
    By NJfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:22 PM