Gyno Reversal

1. Registered User
    Answers

Gyno Reversal

I know gynecomastia plagues alot of guys on this forum, including myself. I decided to log my efforts to erradicate this in hopes to help anyone searching for information.

About me
    I'm 22 years old. I had gyno as a teen, like alot of guys did. It went away (for the most part) by the time I was 19. Fast foreward 2 years, I was 21. I did a cycle of Pheraplex, which caused me to see a *slight* increase of size. I ran nolva through the whole cycle and PCT. A few months later, I ran another cycle of Phera. This time I was not so lucky. It reared its ugly head during the last week/PCT. Since then, it seems that every little thing I do with my test has aggrivated it. Tribulus, natural test boosters. Even running Powerfull would cause a flare up. Right now, I beleive it's a combination of real gyno (hard lump the size of a small pea) and excess chest fat.

It's a real pain, and has been getting in the way of my life and hobbies.

Past Attempts
    I've used Ralox in the past, along with nolva to try to erradicate this. I don't like using SERMs. They are serious drugs, not a supplement. I stopped using them a few weeks in because I didn't see any reduction of tissue. I have never tried using an AI to reverse gyno.

The Plan
    With God's and Dr. D's help, I PLANNED on running ATD + Ralox. I decided to start with ATD alone, and see what happens from there.

I did 2 caps per night for the first couple days, and one cap at night after that. I also plan on tapering the ATD towards the end of the cycle. By going from 1 cap ED, to 1 cap every other day, then every 2 days, every 3 days, and stopping.

I'm planning on running the Ralox towards the tail end of the ATD, thereby stopping any *possible* rebound. I think the way I'm tapering the ATD will help to prevent rebound, and also low dose ralox @ 40-60mg ED for about 2 weeks, tapering down from 60 to 30mg, then 30mg every other night. Again, I don't like SERMS and plan on avoiding excess use of them.

Progress at Day 7
    I'm happy to report that @ 1 cap per night, I am seeing some progress. It seems that the tissue is softer, and smaller. I am hesitant to report any reduction of gland size, considering I am still only a week deep. I am leaning towards the reduction of size being attributed to water weight, but I am hopeful.

I will try to update this every week...

2. Registered User
    Answers

Also note,

Rebound XT is the brand.
    It's been approx. 6 months since ending my last cycle.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Hey brah, super good luck to your project,
    ive never tried atd, but i tried novedex xt at 6 caps a night, which, didnt really help, and i find novedex to be more effective than rebound, but like i said, ive never tried it.
    Right now im taking nevedex xt (4 caps/night) 1mg of arimidex in the morning (yeah i know, not the best time...) and some chrysin cream topically, and Even after first day, significant difference. Im gonna stop the Nova now, continue my arimidex for a while, maybe tamper with the dosage and see how it goes. Today is day 3 for me and I actually feel a lot better (like less embarrased and stuff) cuz it did help already. I know how annoying it is, so good luck with your stack man.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

please keep this updated....for the most part after my teens my gyno....mostly, but it's taking what seems like forever to sclupt my chest the way i want it, i'll keep trying and anything i can learn on gyno is great too.......thx
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Well, it's been about 2 weeks guys.

There has been some progress. I find that the area around my nipples that was swollen before is not so puffed out.

However, my nipples are still puffy and there is still a lump

I'm thinking that might be the water weight I lost with ATD, or it could be the real deal. I honestly can't tell - it has gotten better. Maybe by about 30%-40%.

I'll be trying Epistane for 3 weeks @ 20mg soon.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I had puffy nipples and small lumps from puberty, a pea shaped one on the left and a larger quarter sized lump on the right. I'm 22 now, but have had the lumps since my early teens.

I ran ATD and 60mg of Raloxifene for 3 months this past fall. The puffiness was reduced considerably and the lumps shrank slightly while using both products.

I continued to use ATD at half the dose after the 3 month period and ceased the Raloxifene. The puffiness eventually returned and I'm pretty dissatisfied with the results. I chose to use Raloxifene because of a study showing better results vs. Nolvadex. However, that study used 60mg of Raloxifene versus 20mg of Nolva I think. So I might give it another shot with Nolva instead and use 40mg.

My chest did look great while using the Raloxifene, but it's not something that I would want to stay on all the time. My chest generally looks tighter while using ATD, and it's a great product for a myriad of reasons, but your mileage may vary when it comes to gyno reduction.

I also had erections all the time from the Ralox. I've used ATD plenty in the past, and this was above and beyond the normal reaction I have just from ATD.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PIGEON-RAT View Post
    I had puffy nipples and small lumps from puberty, a pea shaped one on the left and a larger quarter sized lump on the right. I'm 22 now, but have had the lumps since my early teens.

I ran ATD and 60mg of Raloxifene for 3 months this past fall. The puffiness was reduced considerably and the lumps shrank slightly while using both products.

I continued to use ATD at half the dose after the 3 month period and ceased the Raloxifene. The puffiness eventually returned and I'm pretty dissatisfied with the results. I chose to use Raloxifene because of a study showing better results vs. Nolvadex. However, that study used 60mg of Raloxifene versus 20mg of Nolva I think. So I might give it another shot with Nolva instead and use 40mg.

My chest did look great while using the Raloxifene, but it's not something that I would want to stay on all the time. My chest generally looks tighter while using ATD, and it's a great product for a myriad of reasons, but your mileage may vary when it comes to gyno reduction.

I also had erections all the time from the Ralox. I've used ATD plenty in the past, and this was above and beyond the normal reaction I have just from ATD.
    Thanks for the update. The general consensus is to stop the ATD and continue the Ralox. The reason is, ATD will create an imbalance in Estrogen anad Test. Ralox will not. So while your body readjusts from stopping ATD, the ralox will protect your receptors from growing larger fom the influx of estrogen caused by stopping your ATD.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

how long are you going to run Ralox?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Update on this:

I dropped this stack and started Epistane.

I saw a 30% decrease in size over a period of 3 weeks running ATD + Ralox.

I'm on Day 5 of Epistane and already it's looking MUCH better.

I advise those of you who are looking to kill off the gyno, look into Epistane!
  10. I know nothing...
    Answers

Good luck, man.
    I've been having gyno problems for last couple of years, after few SD cycles. I haven't used anything for a while, but gyno keeps coming back. I tried ATD, nolva, but few months after I stop it keeps coming back.
    I hear good reviews about Epistane. I hope it will work for ya. Keep us posted. Good luck, again.
  11. I know nothing...
    Answers

P.S. I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but when I come back I plan on trying Epistane too.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

i have gyno too, and i just started epistane yesterday... i'll be updating with u guys too
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane has been showing me about a 50% reduction on day 11. Puffyness hasnt gone away but my gyno is soft now and not hard
  14. I know nothing...
    Answers

Sweet...
  15. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Great to hear RR!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  16. Registered User
    Answers

any update guys?
  17. I know nothing...
    Answers

I tried epistane... Didn't do **** for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letrozole for Gyno Reversal Log!
    By MadeInCanada in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 05:48 PM
  2. Gyno reversal log, letro
    By jpl315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:42 PM
  3. Critique my gyno reverse cycle please
    By torres278 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 07:53 PM
  4. using nolva/clomid while doing gyno reversal on letro??
    By niko134 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 07:04 PM
  5. Gyno reversal durring a PH cycle
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 05:13 PM