BiG_ED's AP Log

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
My current weight is 189lbs roughly 8% BF. Already 10 weeks in to my precontest training, got 10 weeks to go. I am doing somewhat of a low carb / high fat diet with carb refeeds every 3 days to keep my thyroid in check; has worked wonders so far so it will be interesting to see what the addition of AP does. My current macros are roughly 287g Protein / 100g Carbs / 100g Fats...~2448 calories. On refeed nights the macros are more or less the same except i throw in an extra 150-200g carbs in my last meal bumping my daily caloric intake anywhere bewteen 3000-3100 calories.

Taking the recommended dosage at the moment. Today was leg day and I did notice more of a pump than normal. At this point, probably just a placebo effect, but once I got back from the gym my whole body felt somewhat pumped. I still feel full while typing this.

Tomorrow is back day, so more to come. Feel free to comment / ask questions.

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
Back Day

Rack Deads - 315x6, 345x6, 365x6, 385x4, 315x8
BB Row - 165x6, 185x6, 205x6, 205x6
Nautilus Rows - 140x12, 180x12, 200x12, 215x10
Machine Pullovers - 95x12, 110x12, 135x10, 135x10
Pull Ups - 3 sets of 10
Pulldowns - 140x10, 150x10, 160x10
DB Shrugs - 85'sx10, 90'sx10, 100'sx10
Hyperextensions - 3 sets of 12 w/25lb plate

Overall a pretty standard back day. The AP was definitely working, I had such a crazy pump going on all over my back. My lats were totally engorged with blood...just awesome! Strength is about the same for right now, but it is just day 2. Im loving the pump though, definitely like this product and im sure its only going to get better. Tonight is my refeed so I plan on taking a dose 15min before it. Time to make some food, peace...

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
Been a few days since my last post. The AP is definitely working in full effect. Today was Delts and Calves:

Seated Dumbell Press - 35x6, 40x6, 45x6, 50x6, 60x3
Standing Front Raises - 30x8, 35x8, 40x8, 45x8, 45x8
Side Laterals - 20x8, 25x8, 30x8, 30x8
Cable Laterals - 50x10, 50x10, 65x10, 65x10
Rear Delt Machine - 55x12, 70x12, 85x12, 85x12
Seated Calf Raises - 90x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x12

Had a nice pump going the entire time. When I went to hit up my 40min cardio session my legs and lower back started to get a crazy pump as well. I have noticed that i feel pretty lethargic while on the AP. Maybe im getting hypoglycemic? Not enough carbs perhaps? Not sure yet, but i'll keep the dosage the same for now and adjust my carb intake as needed. Tonight is another scheduled refeed (yay!); tomorrow is kinda an off day. No weights, just cardio.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Great to hear man! 10 weeks out...Any pictures? I just started anabolic pump today is my 2nd day with it. I'm pissed its an off day but hopefull it will be in full effect tomorow for chest! I've heard really high carb is the way to go with AP, but obviously since your cutting it's a different story. Awsome to hear its working well with high fat/low carb!:hot: .....I just thought I'd show you what you can't even think about eating for a long WHILE!

*subscribed*

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
No pics yet. I may try to get a few taken later tonight after my refeed. I feel so flat right now :sad:

GL with the AP man, hope you like it. The all day pump is nice :thumbsup:

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
10 Weeks Out - Weigh In

Officially weeks 10 out. I'll admit, I was worried about stepping on the scale today. Ever since the addition of Anabolic Pump to my supplement regiment this week, I have felt and looked much fuller than I have in the previous weeks. To my surprise, I weighed in at exactly 189lbs! No change from last week, but my muscles seemed much more full; which is nice :) . Starting tomorrow I will up my post workout cardio sessions by 5min from 40 to 45min. I won't go any higher than this from now until the show. Once I hit my next stick point I will begin to taper calories as needed.

I was going to post some pics today, but yesterday my normal tanning salon was closed so I had to use a new place. I stayed in for my normal 10min but these bulbs most have been brand new or something because my ass is toasted :frustrate ! No sense in posting pics looking like a lobster :rolleyes:

I'm already thinking about my next bulk. My buddy is at the tail end of a phera cycle and is looking huge, makes me want to bulk so bad lol. Oh well, won't be long I guess. Time to go grill up some steak:food: !

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
I love AP

Today was chest:

Incline BB Press - 135x12(warmup), 155x6, 165x6, 175x6, 185x5, 195x5
Flat BB Press - 155x6, 165x6, 175x6, 185x6, 195x6
Hammer Strength Incline - 225x6, 255x6, 275x5
DB Pullovers - 55x8, 60x8, 60x8
Incline DB Flyes - 35x10, 40x10, 40x10
Cable Flyes - 50x12, 50x12, 60x10

Strength is still about the same, its just where it should be after 10 weeks of dieting; so i'm happy. But the pump, my god the pump. It felt like my chest was going to explode! The AP is definitely in full effect. This product is probably going to be a staple of mine from now on. Totally recommend this to anyone bulking or cutting. I've had great results with a low carb/high fat diet so I can only imagine how great it must be when combined with a high carb intake.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Hey man. Good workout. Today was my first day feeling the PUMP that people are getting with AP....Dear god. I did back and it was intense to say the least. I'm throwin in a link to my journal if you want to check it out. I'm also running a log on here, but my journal actually has my workouts in it. Keep up the good work man. Hope you have continued success with it.

We'll see what happens in the days to come!

7 Day bodypart split log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
Been a few days since my last post. Busy as hell. Anyways, still loving the AP. Not much more to report as far as gains while on this product. It just keeps me nice and full all day long and give crazy pumps during my training. As far as my contest prep, i'm roughly 9 weeks out now. Just started to drop cals this week. I weighed in on Sunday at 188.5lbs. Thats a 1/2 pound loss since my last weigh in. Not bad, but I would love to be able to dial it in at 180 with the muscle that I have now, so I am slightly altering my diet and it may change week to week up until the show based on how i look in the mirror and what the scale reads. My training is basically remaining the same. I'm really focusing on perfect form and squeezing the hell out of the muscles as the show date gets closer. I figure at 9 weeks out, adding more muscle probably wont happen so I'm really working on keeping my training sessions to one hour to avoid over training (something I'm notorious for) and to start bringing out the cuts. Still going hard and heavy as possible. This weekend i'm hoping to snap a few pics at 8 weeks out, time to get serious!