Mega Trn Results

nat

Awards
Today is day 10 on Mega Trn.

I have been taking 3 pills a day spread through out the day.
Morning, afternoon, and evening for a total of 6 grms.

Lets see, were do I begin.

Ten days ago I finshed Methyl drol and Mega H and ended at 228lbs and my bench was 365 for eight reps.

One important note. After being in the game for so long I can best monitor how effective supplements are with my bench press. I use very strict form, with a very slow and fluent motion. This makes sure that I am no cheating by jerking or bouncing and it assures that I can monitor my pure strength gains. I cant do this with squats or any other lift because so
many other factors are included such as feeling and intensity.
So with that being said this is what Mega Trn did ten days after Methyl Drol and Mega H, with that cycle ending in a bench press of 365 for 8 reps.

Today is Tuesday and I just got done with Chest day. My weight went down two pounds but I am harder and leaner than ever without any cardio. My lifts were insane. I couldnt be stopped in the gym. I hoped to pass the 365 for 8 reps but after putting in 315 lbs it seemed like 225 to me so I decided to try 405 and see what would happened.

Results: I benced 405 for eights reps and I felt like I could of did more. My strength was insane. The rest of my workout was crazy also, I literally felt like I couldnt be stopped.

My first impressions is this stuff rivals real Tren Acetate. Ten years ago I was on Tren and Test and everything else and my best bench was 405 for 13 reps. After only tens days on Mega Trn I am at 405 for eight.

So you guys can draw your own conclusions. All the above is what happened, no lying, no messing with you guys. Just true results.

The only negative sides on this stuff is that I am really angry and depressed. And make sure you take some potassium because cramps become a factor.

If you guys have any questions just let me know
So after ten days I am convinced unless somebody else can explain were these strength gains came from.

There is no way you can get these results from a placebo effect. I been training to long and I know the difference. There is something going on with this stuff and whoever says something else is lying because they dont want you take it, they want it for themselves.

One last note. I know that these compounds work differently on different people so take that with a grain of salt. Back in my steroid day (over ten years ago) I found Tren Acetate to be my drug of choice so maybe that is why these results are so dramatic for me.

I am a straight shooter, no bull kind of guy. I am just doing this to help some you who may have questions about getting ripped off with this stuff. It worked for me in ten days and I am sure it will work for you. Just remember I have only been on it for ten days so I will continue to keep you guys updated.

Right now I am pumped that I found something that works like this.

Oh I only get my blood test down every 3 months and I do it after three weeks of PCT and trying to get everything back to normal. I let you know how that goes to.

PEACE

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 10 on Mega Trn.

I have been taking 3 pills a day spread through out the day.
Morning, afternoon, and evening for a total of 6 grms.

Lets see, were do I begin.

Ten days ago I finshed Methyl drol and Mega H and ended at 228lbs and my bench was 365 for eight reps.

One important note. After being in the game for so long I can best monitor how effective supplements are with my bench press. I use very strict form, with a very slow and fluent motion. This makes sure that I am no cheating by jerking or bouncing and it assures that I can monitor my pure strength gains. I cant do this with squats or any other lift because so
many other factors are included such as feeling and intensity.
So with that being said this is what Mega Trn did ten days after Methyl Drol and Mega H, with that cycle ending in a bench press of 365 for 8 reps.

Today is Tuesday and I just got done with Chest day. My weight went down two pounds but I am harder and leaner than ever without any cardio. My lifts were insane. I couldnt be stopped in the gym. I hoped to pass the 365 for 8 reps but after putting in 315 lbs it seemed like 225 to me so I decided to try 405 and see what would happened.

Results: I benced 405 for eights reps and I felt like I could of did more. My strength was insane. The rest of my workout was crazy also, I literally felt like I couldnt be stopped.

My first impressions is this stuff rivals real Tren Acetate. Ten years ago I was on Tren and Test and everything else and my best bench was 405 for 13 reps. After only tens days on Mega Trn I am at 405 for eight.

So you guys can draw your own conclusions. All the above is what happened, no lying, no messing with you guys. Just true results.

The only negative sides on this stuff is that I am really angry and depressed. And make sure you take some potassium because cramps become a factor.

If you guys have any questions just let me know
So after ten days I am convinced unless somebody else can explain were these strength gains came from.

There is no way you can get these results from a placebo effect. I been training to long and I know the difference. There is something going on with this stuff and whoever says something else is lying because they dont want you take it, they want it for themselves.

One last note. I know that these compounds work differently on different people so take that with a grain of salt. Back in my steroid day (over ten years ago) I found Tren Acetate to be my drug of choice so maybe that is why these results are so dramatic for me.

I am a straight shooter, no bull kind of guy. I am just doing this to help some you who may have questions about getting ripped off with this stuff. It worked for me in ten days and I am sure it will work for you. Just remember I have only been on it for ten days so I will continue to keep you guys updated.

Right now I am pumped that I found something that works like this.

Oh I only get my blood test down every 3 months and I do it after three weeks of post cycle therapy and trying to get everything back to normal. I let you know how that goes to.

PEACE
405 for 8 is impressive

how long did you run the H and drol for?

how was your cycle support as running mega H and methyl drol is high risk stuff

how's the "boys" hanging?

take care:thumbsup:

nat

Awards
Well this was my plan.

week 1 and 2 3caps Methyl Drol ed and 2caps of Mega H ed

for weeks 3 and 4 I thought I would try Mega Trn sense it is not a methylated compound I thought it wouldnt be as harsh on the liver as the methyls.

I also felt I needed something in between my Methyl Drol/Mega H cycle and PCT becaus I dont like to run Methyl Drol for more that 2 weeks but 2 weeks was to short of a cycle.

So I figured I would try a bulk up on Drol and Mega H and lean up a bit on Mega Trn as I come into my PCT.

Weeks 3 and 4 3caps Mega Trn ed

Weeks 5-7 PCT- I will use real Nolvedex and Novedex Xt by gaspari, this has worked wonders for me. I loose very little with this post cycle regimen.

Right now I am on day 10 of the Mega Trn and I still have not shut down at all. My wife is still happy. One note is that I may be getting ready to shut down a bit. After the gym today i felt something going on with the fellows (little shrinkage). But later in the day they seem to return to normal. I keep you updated.

PEACE

nat

Awards
Hey bro,

Sorry i left out my support supps.

They included the following during all four weeks. I usually keep taking the following supplements if I can afford it:

- Milk thistle 80% stand for about 1000mg ed
- Hawthorne Berries around 1000mg ed
- Red Yeast Rice about 1200mg ed
- Saw Palmetto 500to1000mg ed
- Q 10 30mg eod

Better safe than sorry

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Nat -- up the Co-Q10 a lot. I would go to BN and buy 25G of Idebenone. Cap it with Na-RALA in a 3:2 ratio favoring Na-RALA.

Amazing increase in bench, congrats. I just bot 10 bottles of trn and zol... so I'll be joining your shortly.

nat

Awards
riskarb,

Hey bro thanks for the suggestions. Q-10 is so exspensive that is why I limit it so much. But a bunch of thanks for that suggestion of 25G of Idebenone. Is BN powders reliable? I seen the certificate of analysis but is it any good.

I do take about 400mg of ALA after my training PW shake.

You will love the mega trn (cheapst I could find was at DPSnut), let me know how the zol works out for you. I wanted to try mega trn just because of my love for tren acetate, never been a big fan of winstrol, but I would love to know the results you get from zol.

I curious to see how mega trn does for you to.

Good luck Bro. Keep us updated.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
riskarb,

Hey bro thanks for the suggestions. Q-10 is so exspensive that is why I limit it so much. But a bunch of thanks for that suggestion of 25G of Idebenone. Is BN powders reliable? I seen the certificate of analysis but is it any good.

You will love the mega trn (cheapst I could find was at DPSnut), let me know how the zol works out for you. I wanted to try mega trn just because of my love for tren acetate, never been a big fan of winstrol, but I would love to know the results you get from zol.

mega trn and mega zol work well together bro, also you sound like you would be well suited to try Havoc

take care

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
riskarb,

No prob, yeah, I love the BN idebenone. I've sourced it direct from Japan when visiting Tokyo and it's identical as far as I can tell. NP has a good price on Na-RALA. I use the 00 caps with a cap-em quick and get a large dose of both.

I've done 4 tren-ace/test-cyp cycles in my time. Amazing results as one would expect. I stopped pinning tren due to the high BA content of some of the preps. Now that I am 40 with kids it just doesn't seem worth it.

I shop NP when I can, but BN for powders including alpha-GPC, which is sourced direct from Cheminutra. I love that sh*t. The cognitive effects are amazing, IMO. endo-hGH secretion is reportedly enhanced as well. It's hella expensive still. DPS is so cheap for protein and PHs, so I bot my TRN/ZOL from DPS. ;) I've run prosta-zol with anavar on two cycles. Var can seem wet when going over 60mg and the prosta-zol dried me out well. I love that cycle, but I can't wait to try the TRN. Thanks for logging your results.

Last edited:
riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks B. I've been wanting to try Havoc. Maybe I'll hoard some of that as well. I'm limiting myself to one cycle a year, so in the freezer it shall go.

nat

Awards
Thanks for the feedbacks guys. I think I am going to try the Q 10 BN idebenone. Awesome price. I will also check out this Havoc and see what it is about. Pretty cool how us muscleheads look out for each other pretty cool forum.

nat

Awards
Hey B,

I just heard about this havoc having same type of effects as superdrol. Do you have any experience or info about this product. I am a little reluctant to try zol simply for the fact that there seems to be better compounds out right now.

I do have a couple of bottles ready for my contest prep regimen. But any thoughts of the benefits of taking zol? I know it suppose to lean you up I just heard it was really weak.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Hey B,

I just heard about this havoc having same type of effects as superdrol. Do you have any experience or info about this product. I am a little reluctant to try zol simply for the fact that there seems to be better compounds out right now.

I do have a couple of bottles ready for my contest prep regimen. But any thoughts of the benefits of taking zol? I know it suppose to lean you up I just heard it was really weak.
generic labs section on this forum for zol info http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/

there's so much info on it there that you'd be better off doing a search, i know that it's best stacked with either phera max for a dry bulk as phera is a wet compound and zol is dry so it balances things out or run with mega trn for a lean dry cut, zol can be run as high 400 - 500mgs a day according to grexx who was the generic labz rep

i think that zol is perfect for stacking with but as far as running it alone you're gonna ran through quite a far bit of it to get decent results IMHO

zol/trn stack http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/46593-trn-zol-review.html

all i can say is search & research - there is so much info outhere.

as for havoc, it seems to be getting a lot of favourable reviews, dry lean gains with little sides reported but as always use cycle support and never overlook p.c.t

once again the info is outhere on havoc, as much as you can digest, search for havoc or Epistane as they are the same thing but sold by different companies.

all the best:thumbsup:

nat

Awards
Thanks B for your help. Greatly appreciated.

Well DAY 11 on MEGA TRN

I took today off because my weight was dropping and I was really sore from mondays leg workout and tuesdays chest workout. Felt a bit feverish last night. Just started to feel like crapp so I decided to take Wedneday off. Could of been several things, so I am not blaming it on Mega Trn.

Normally I lift as follows:

Mon- Legs
Tues- Chest
Wed- Back
Thur- Shoulders
Fri- Arms
Sat/Sun off

I dont want to start a topic about lifitng schedule. I been doing this for over twenty years and that is what works best for me.

But on Mega Trn, like I said before I had to take Wednesday off because I was sore and loosing some weight.

So some thoughts on the cycle.

I think monday and tuesdays workouts helped me pass some lifting plateaus. I havent lifted that kind of weight on squats or bench in over 2 years.

So my first thought is that sense I stopped taking Methyl Drol some of glycogen that was so successfully stored up has been used up from the intense lifting while on Mega Trn. Hints why my weight is dropping.

Just a reminder. I ended the methyl drol/mega h cycle at 228 pounds. Than 2 days after dropping the drol and h I then started the Mega Trn and went up to 234 pounds in about a week. Now on the 11 day of Mega Trn I am at 225, but I really hardened up quit a bit.

So my conclusion is possibly that the Mega Trn helped me to push my muslces to a new level, in doing that I tapped out alot of glycogen from my muscles hints why the weight loss is so dramatic.

Today is Wednesday so I am going to try to recover and carb up a bit and see if I can move the scale a bit.

Nothing negative really to report, just the fact the two previous workouts on Mega Trn took me to whole new level and I am for sure feeling the effects of some awesome workouts on mon and tues.

I will keep you guys posted.
The boys are still hanging in there. No shut down yet.

PEACE

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. You're in the gym a lot, but I like your split. I do weighted dips and find that any machine curl is impossible due to the DOMS after chest/tri splits.

I think this stuff is really special. Are you going to get labs done?

nat

Awards
Yea! I am in the gym 5 days a week but I dont spend alot of time in the gym. Usually less than an hour but super intense.

I am in the old philosophy camp that if you cant push your muscles beyond what you did last time than you need to rest or push yourself harder. I am not exactly in Mentzger hardcore training camp but I like hitting the muscles hard for growth. Granted I do have light days and change it up but its all about intensity for me.

I do my lab work every three months and I just had it done about three weeks ago. Everything was fine except my good cholesterol was only 33, so I been trying to bring that up a bit.

So it look like I will do my PCT and then do another cycle followed by another PCT and then I will get my blood work done. I will post all that when it comes.

So I will try to keep these cycles posted. Here is what I looked to be doing in the up coming weeks.

Right now about 7 days left of Mega Trn

And then

3 weeks of Nolvedex and novedex xt by gaspari
1 week off everything except support supps

Then start new cycle
weeks 1 and 2 Methyl drol x3 ed and Mega h x2 ed
weeks 3 and 4 Mega Trn x3 ed and Mega h x2 eod

then 3weeks of PCT same as above
week 4 blood test
I like to do blood test after my PCT to see if I got everything back to normal.

Well until next time

nat

Awards
DAY 12

Not alot to report.
I took a day off and gained 3 pounds from a mild carb up.

I had a good lift on my Back Day.
I started with pulls ups to stretch out a bit.
And then hit bent rows with again some new personal best.
I did 335 for 10 reps with real good form.

But after that I fatigued pretty quick.
And now four hours later I feel like crapp again and lost the three pounds I gained.

This feverish/crappy feeling I am feeling right now I am still not quit ready to blame it on Mega Trn, not yet.

I will keep posting for those who are interested.
I will give my conclusions a few days after I end the cycle.

PEACE, I am going to take Tylenol or somethings

Later

molotov

Awards
Looks good. Just have to say ZOL/TRN did wonders for my size and strength (better than PP even) but shut me down something fierce even with PCT.

Took me about 4 months to get back to normal. Have another bottle stashed but am somewhat hesitant.

nat

Awards
molotov,

Hey bro I would be interested in what kinds of results you actually got with Tren and Zol ( some stats)

I am running Mega Trn solo right now to see what it can do as a stand alone. But if it has any effects close to Tren Acetate you are going to need to stack something with it like Test because the stuff really shuts you down. Even though I have not noticed any shut down on Mega Trn on my 13th day, still have some days to go. I dont do the illegal stuff so my thoughts for my next cycle are to add some Mega h with possibly some Novedex xt by gaspari. I love novedex by Gaspari, I know there are good and bad reviews about it but the stuff works. If you have any doubts about xt take 6 caps before bed and see what happens. I had a hard wood all night, I couldnt even go to the bathroom, the boy wouldnt go down. But I think that would be your best bet with Mega Trn. I am going to give that a try if I shut down. Always keep up on your support supps and you should be ok.

Good Luck,

molotov

Awards
I wasn't being scientific about it, nor did I keep a log. Wasn't great with the support supps, either (on a student's budget right now).

I think at the time I just ran some 6-OXO and trib as PCT, which is probably not ideal.

Didn't gain much in terms of weight, but through a 1 month stack of TRN/ZOL my strength shot through the roof and my overall appearance was quite noticeable in terms of vascularity and definition. I kept the gains through shutdown too, but the loss of libido especially was such a buzzkill that, like I said, I haven't been tempted since (though I did run Mega H a few months after).

charger71

Awards
  • Established
im in my 5th week of TRN and im shut down, balls are in hiding and my libido isnt too great. its weird though, its not that i cant get it up....its more like i dont want to. with superdrol towards the end i couldnt keep it up for my life, right now sex is just the last thing on my mind, and im 22 so thats not right! have raloxifene, clomid, JW for my pct so hopefully that will get my blood flowin pretty quickly.

nat

Awards
Hey Guys,

It seems that Mega Trn and Sol keep getting the same feedback. Alot of strength gains and a hardening effect.

I have one thought. I am on my 13th day of Mega Trn stand alone cycle, post which will follow this note, but I am getting great strength gains and a real hardening effect without cardio. This is very unusually for me. I still havent shut down on my 13th day. I heard alot of people shutting down on this stuff but I thought I was, but now there is absolutely no shut down. But I think my body reacts a little different. It took alot of Tren Acetate to shut me down. Back in the day I went for 20 weeks (insane and stupid) but i shut down in week 15. So maybe that is why. Anyway here is day 13....

DAY 13 MEGA TRN

Great workout, my arms felt like there were going to explode. I usually lift with a sweatshirt but today I had a tight shirt on and everyone was asking what the heck am I taking. My arms were vascular and hard and looked like there were going to pop. Great pump. But right now I am having a hard time typing this post due to the fact that my arms keep cramping really bad. I keep stretching and I keep typing, its crazy.

Still not shut down, and still every happy with the results. Incredible strength gains that rival real tren acetate. Granted nothing is as good as Tren Acetate but I would say this has around 50 to 60% of the effects of tren acetate, which for me is great.

2 more days to go, I will keep you guys posted.
For you guys who are following this post just a note about who I am. I use to take drugs about 12 years ago, I was a national level bodybuilder, hoping to place in the top five at the USA but backed off the drugs because I got tired of them. Now I try to be as natural as I can, I know the substances we are talking about are questionable but they are legal. But anyway just a note for you guys. I been in the game for a while.

PEACE

nat

Awards
DAY 14

Another personal best on shoulder day. I have been lifitng with a sweatshirt, I usually do during my bulking phase, but because Mega Trn has such a hardening and vascular effect I been wearing a tight t shirt to see the effects. But I am probably going to put my sweatshirt back on because I can already here the rumors in the gym ("that guy has to be juicing")

But great day on 2nd to my last day.
My weight is up as I added some waxy maize to my post recovery shakes. I am at about 230lbs. Really strong. So I will give you a brief summary of progression over the last 2 months so you might get an idea of how effective Mega Trn is:

Started with Methyl drol 3x ed and Mega H 3 x ed, started at 203 and ended at 222 in only two weeks.

Went on 3 weeks of PCT, just novedex xt dropped weight to 215pounds,

Started Methyl drol and mega h again at same doses for 2 more weeks at ended at 228 lbs.

Then started Mega Trn stand alone, intial 2 days without training went up to 232lbs.

I am at day 14 on Mega trn and I am 230lbs.
One note my strength has been crazy and the Mega Trn
helped me keep my weight gained from Methyl Drol and Mega H.

I had a hardening effect and alot of vascularity. As for now two thumbs up for Mega Trn.

Observations. Great strength gains. It helped me to hold my weight gains after Methyl drol, and it had a definite hardening effect.

One side note> I think you should not run this for more than four weeks because it will shut you down (Not personal experience, just from what I seen around the board) in two week of usage I have had no shut down.

For me this was a perfect cycle that I would recommend.

weeks 1 and 2: Methyl Drol and Mega H ed
weeks 3 and 4: Mega Trn stacked with something nonmethylated, I am still not sure what to stack with it at this point maybe Zol, or maybe stacked with Mega H)
make sure you keep up on all support supps

3 weeks of PCT (so many, so you chose what works best for you) For me its real nolvedex with Gaspari novedex xt

4th week just support supps and alot of water, some niacin flush

week 5 check your blood, if all is ok start a new cycle
if not keep taking PCT and support supps until all is normal.

Health is always priority.

Gained about 30lbs during two months on this regimen, maybe into three months. Strength increased greatly. I will be getting my blood work done next time around and I will keep you posted.

PEACE