Motiv8ers bring me to life ALRI stack.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Howdy A.M.

I am entering post cycle therapy now from a 6-month cycle. As you know, I was in CR and had some great experiences, and some issues that were out of the norm for me as far as diet and environmental control goes. I did however increase my global capacity for evolving in whatever environment I am in. Evolution... Thats a funny word.

To help me retain the 20lbs I have gained and lose the 5-7 pounds of fat I have gained in the last 6 months, ALRI has been kind enough to supplement my dieting with a number of products. The first I will mention is the is the EVOLUTION stack.

Bad Ass Mass:

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

-Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
-Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
-Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
-Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
-Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
-Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
-Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
-Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement

Jungle Warfare:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix For Increased Myotrophic Activity!

So, obviously by now everyone knows that anabolic/androgenic steroids (anabolic steroids), prohormones (PH) and prosteroids (PS) work rather well for aiding lean tissue growth by increasing the anabolic response in muscle tissue thus shuttling nutrients away from fat and feeding them to muscle...and most know that they can have serious side effects like jail, HPTA shut-down, liver enzyme and lipid issues. Oh, and they are banned by about every sporting organization on the planet. Many are willing to take these risks, but it may not be necessary or a best choice for the goals desired.

The way that all androgens (anabolic steroids, PH and PS alike are types of androgens) trigger anabolism (protein synthesis/myotrophic activity) in muscle cells is interesting. Once an androgen is in the circulatory or lymphatic system, its molecules merge with androgen receptors (AR’s...remember that term, there will be a test at the end) thus acting as an AR agonist. (Agonist cause a response...antagonist stop one...unless it is an ex-girlfriend of course) The molecule basically delivers a message to the cell telling it what to do. The reason anabolic steroids and other androgen-type compounds are so coveted in the underground is simply due to the fact that they deliver a "make more proteins" message in a get bigger and perform better way. (Did I mention the negative side affects?) It is possible to do this without hormones and deliver a significant myotrophic message muscles will pay attention to…without the negative side affects.

What's So Great About Jungle Warfare?

-Increased myotrophic activity
-Favorable nutrient repartitioning
-HPTA modulation
-Estrogen management
-Significant Pro-Hypertrophic capacity
-Anti-Catabolic

What's In It?

Naturally, our design was intended to have a synergistic effect in that one compound’s actions amplifies the others. (I am sure some can think of comparisons to this important point of design). The result is a synergistic Pro-hypertrophic from ALRI featuring an Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex. (Get the name Jungle Warfare™ yet?) Mormordica Chirantia Extract - We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol) - Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran - We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract - Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.

Restore:

Support Testosterone, Inhibit Estrogen To Promote Lean Mass!

In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered "hard-core only", and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men. Facts are we are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says "I want to be fat and feminine" (okay, one that isn't looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males! We don't want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!

A Solution

ALRI Restore is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore, it would be only part of the Restore optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males; by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

Increased Free Testosterone

Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) - Seems most males who use supplements for lean mass gains have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive; meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free; meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle. Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone.

I know we are starting to have a bit of info on these products. I am quite interested to see how they work after such a long period of inhibition. To help combat my extra-ness in the belly area, FnF also gave me some lean dreams and special tactics! Isnt she the best!!!

I have added in some venom of my own, and now am looking at a total stack of ALRI products!

Since returning to the US, I need to list for you what I have been up to. This will be no ordinary test.

1) I have been using NOLVA for the last few months to combat some gyno symptoms. As soon as I am done with the Transdermal i am using to finish this long cycle, I will ramp up the NOLVA for 4 days to 60mgs. Then follow for 10 days of 40 mgs, and then 20 mgs for perhaps up to two months if necessary.

2) I would say on the average in CR my protein intake was around 225 grams per day. Well below where I need it for optimal growth. Since I have returned to the US, I have increased my protein 100 grams more a day. I am around 325 grams a day now. I can already feel and see the difference from that change in under two weeks.

3) I came back because of a job I got with a LARGE movie. I worked 6 days last week, 12 hours a day and two hours a day on the road. About 84 hours last week.

The good news, I am on my feet all day so fat loss will be easy. The bad news, I fear some may be muscle if I have trouble getting to the gym regularly, and sleeping. Luckily, pretty good food is plentiful. ;)

4) I like to be violent to my body. I am good at it. :) 10 days ago I tore muscle belly in my left hamstring and have been trying to stay off of it this last week. It had been 8 weeks since my last break in training, and needed to take a break. My left hammy looked NASTY. I had a dark purple bruise with a swollen cherry on top going from below my glute and continuing close to my knee.

5) I am hoping to lift a 3 day split in a 10,8,6 increasing load fashion much like Glen lifts.

I am...
6'3
235lbs
14% bf

I would say my pregnant waist is somewhere around a 36.5 now. I look like I am carrying twins!!

I would like to thank ALRI and FnF for being so good to me, I hope my report will be useful. I look foward to any and all of your input.

Thanks.

MOTI

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bring it on dude :D Looking forward to follwoing your progress, seeing how you like to be violent to your body this should be good :toofunny:

:head:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on dude :D Looking forward to follwoing your progress, seeing how you like to be violent to your body this should be good :toofunny:

For the record FnF, you rock!!!

I should have have the td done sometime close to the weekend, give or take a day. Full blast PCT will start 24 hours after last td application. I may go ahead with the JW in about 3 days to go ahead and start the process.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Signiture test...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Signiture test...
So whats up Moti? Did you get everything you wanted out of your CR cycle? I remember last time I heard, you were nice and bloated from two very wet compounds!!! :D

Adams

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the home of a future BAD ASS MOFO :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So whats up Moti? Did you get everything you wanted out of your CR cycle? I remember last time I heard, you were nice and bloated from two very wet compounds!!! :D

Adams
Yo Adams!

Sup man!?!%^$# I have probably lost a percent of bf and bloat over the last month. That is probably a result of the two compounds exiting and an increase in my caloric expenditure. Dont worry, in snuggleclub, I would probably be deemed most snuggleable right now. Soft, just like Grandma!

When do you head the desert? Were you able to save your young soldier who got in trouble?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This is the home of a future BAD ASS MOFO :D

Yeah, but eventually I dont want to be shot out of cannons for a living. Nothing wrong with being a carni in the moment I guess.

Thanks Sunshine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo Adams!

Sup man!?!%^$# I have probably lost a percent of bf and bloat over the last month. That is probably a result of the two compounds exiting and an increase in my caloric expenditure. Dont worry, in snuggleclub, I would probably be deemed most snuggleable right now. Soft, just like Grandma!

When do you head the desert? Were you able to save your young soldier who got in trouble?
Yeah... soon... cant say exactly when... but I head back soon. As for my troop... I was able to keep him in... but he did acrue a bit of "Extra Duty" but all worked out well in the end.

And dont worry... I feel ya on the Snuggleable right now... the winter has been good to me so to say.

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It looks like I should have a full blown PCT by the end of the weekend. The transdermal should be done by then. I have had a little more time to train than I thought I was going to, that helps mucho.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Fit,

DO you have that graph you sent me on the recommended dosages? I dont have it in my messages for some reason? Could you post it or send it? It was the one that staggered everything every two weeks.

Thanks--

MOTI

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fit,

DO you have that graph you sent me on the recommended dosages? I dont have it in my messages for some reason? Could you post it or send it? It was the one that staggered everything every two weeks.

Thanks--

MOTI

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am following the second design on that graph. You rock fit!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FNF or Viperspit, How does the Evo stack work in PCT? The Evo stack does not suppress correct? I was thinking it would be better right after PCT rather than during, what do you guys suggest out of the two? Im starting PCT soon and would like to figure out if i will use the ALRI products now or in a month. If I could get sponsored additional bottles of the 3 I could run higher dose much like Grunt.....;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SO heres whats going on...

I have incorporated venom, lean dreams, special tactics, and jungle warfare. The JW I have been on over a week as I mixed it in to go ahead and let it start to working while I was dosing the transdermal hormonal mix. I have already been noticing higher amounts of morning wood. No pun intended.

The rest of the supps I started up with on Sunday. The first time i used lean dreams it was another pill, this one is much cooler, purpler, and user friendly. Nice refinement! However, I had a crazy azz dream already!! i woke up spitting on my pillow! Boy was Ubi surprised! ( Just kidding, but I did wake up actually spitting on my pillow!)

I know I am not on any REAL exogenous hormones, but I actually FEEL like I am on a rather dilegent set of well executed products. each one ALREADY working inn some form of synergy. 4 days, suga pill? We shall see, but I feel great. For a six month ON perdiod, anything that can make me still get excited in the gym is great.

FWIW, I am experincing a much higher threshold with my cardio? I cant explain it but I am able to handle a much higher amounts of cardio for extended periods of time? I hope this continues.

I am able to hit the gym a little better than I thought I would be able to at first. There is a gym near the office I am able ot hit because they are open late. I am pretty content with my nutrition so far. I am having more control over things than I thought I was going to. I am very pleased.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Remember, its not who you know. Its not who you blow. Its how you blow who you know.

"Who wants a mustache ride?" (Ubi kicks over a few kids at the front of the line to be number 1)

And I am very thankful for ALRI. Which I hope my actions over the years show.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember, its not who you know. Its not who you blow. Its how you blow who you know.

"Who wants a mustache ride?" (Ubi kicks over a few kids at the front of the line to be number 1)

And I am very thankful for ALRI. Which I hope my actions over the years show.
Was this BEFORE or AFTER your reassignment operation?

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A wise DOM once said, never turn it down, you never know what you are gonna regret when you get old. :)

Or in my dream at least, thats how I interpeted it. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A wise DOM once said, never turn it down, you never know what you are gonna regret when you get old. :)

Or in my dream at least, thats how I interpeted it. :)
HAHAHA... is that the moment the oompa loompa's invaded your subconsious???

Adams

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Did somebaody say ASSignment?

(Those were not kids we were kicking over, they were midgets.)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
We are not having any additional testers at this time. Sorry !!

Motiv8ers, Glad to hear your feeling great !!!!!!!! Its all good ! :head:
I am rocking and well on my way to become rock hard!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Did somebaody say ASSignment?

(Those were not kids we were kicking over, they were midgets.)
Midgets need love too, even Glen.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I am very pleased with how the last week has gone for me. My training has been just about perfect, I have even been able to hit two one-hour high intensity cardio sessions. I am really pleased with that. Those are not including the normal 30 minutes of cardio after ALL lifting sessions. Last week I made it in the gym 5/2.

My hamstring is getting better. I lifted with it the first time last week and it is doing much better. I will lift it again today and see if it can handle about 50% of its normal work load.

My left shoulder is feeling 90% back. I have been doing rehab on it 3 days weekly for the last 6 weeks. I look foward to it feeling more stable. I am hoping to reincorporate bb lifts in the next two weeks if it continues to feel well.

The hole on the top of my head has healed nicely. I havent tried to put my skull through any building structures lately. Shaving it will go much better now.

I do have a bit of a cold at this moment, I am getting as much sleep, fluids, and some cold medicines.

I have reduced the nolva to 40mgs and will hold steady there for a few more days. I am incorperating the BAM today!! I am very excited about that. The last few days the fat loss has become more and more evident. I like this.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have been battling a major cold the last few days. I have been barely able to work, let alone do anything else. Two days ago I had no appietite and no energy. Yesterday I started to feel better and had constant fluids and better cold medicine. I was also able to eat 5 small meals. By far not close to what I requried, but a large improvement over the past few days.

I will try and get into the gym tonight if I think it is wise. I will have to see how I feel when I am done with work. I will keep you posted.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I made it to the gym last night, WOW was I weak! I couldnt believe just how heavy the weights felt. I could tell I had a slight fever so I didnt push it too hard. I did back and triceps with some abs and 30 minutes of low intensity cardio. it was one of those workouts you were proud that you did, but it was more in your head than in your body workouts. Make sense?

I feel even better today. Eating is easier, for the last few days I even put food on my plate and was force feeding the WHOLE meal. Not fun when you have trained yourself to eat for success.

I still have a lot of mucus and a smokers sounding cough; but the headache and muscle aches are pretty much gone. I am going to not take the full cold medicine this AM and see how I feel. One of the ingrediants in Day and Night Quils Dextromorphan makes me a litttttle loopy.

After the weekend of normal eating and training, I will report in a with weight and overall body image thoughts.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Quick notes:

I am seeing a more evident bodyfat drop. I am seeing more of a sharpeness to my hip area. I am sure I am losing BF and having a degree of anabolism because I am starting to have some major veins starting in my biceps and continuing down to my wrists.

I am close to ending my first week on BAM. My initial thoughts are that it is a great product. I have been hornier than normal the last few days and am not sure exactly what to attibute it to, perhaps the BAM.

The Lean Dreams has been reformulated since the first time I tried it. I really like this version. It is quite smooth and I have been feeling very rested once waking.

I had a couple of days of really bad diet last week while sick. I am sure my protien was near 150 grams a couple of days, but thankfully that is behind me now.

I have been informed I may have a sleepover date next weekend, I will have to keep you updated on if this is truely a performance enhancing stack or not!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Quick notes:

I have been informed I may have a sleepover date next weekend, I will have to keep you updated on if this is truely a performance enhancing stack or not!!

Are you pitching this round? Hmph, guess I'll button up the other suspender. :(

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Are you pitching this round? Hmph, guess I'll button up the other suspender. :(
Yeah BP, you are overqualified. (MOTI puts catchers mit in closet next to his pink sequinned tutu on loan from Ubi)

Come to think of it, I cant really think of a catching performance stack unless its a buttload more omega 3's for, well.... oily exit?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So my starting weight for this project was around 235 lbs and puffy. Yesterday morning I was at 224 lbs. I had dropped the majority of my creatine and am going to re-enter in order to slow down the weight loss process. Anymore than 3 lbs a week is enough to make me nervous. I know when I was sick last week I lost a few pounds right there, but I have been trying to eat my way back to homeostasis since then. On the good side, my pants are starting to get real loose at the waist. That is where I loose weight the slowest. Besides, the ratio of a smaller waist with a good looking upper body is always a plus.

My calories this week have been around 3800 a day with a near 40/40/20 ratio. I am sure last week they were a little less due to illness. I am sure my CNS is getting a little fried, so today is a EAT ANYTHING THAT FVCKING MOVES holiday. I may only take 1 serving of stim today also, just to give myself a little more space.

I have also been alternating my stims. I like to go two days with venom and then two days with eca. Its funny, I have noted that I perform better on days that I take the venom. Like the nootropic effects are better for me than the memory eating eca. Just my 2 cc.... :)

I am going to go see how many doughnut and bagel sandwiches I can eat... parden me. ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright,

Well the date I was hoping for didnt happen. So BPMartyr came over and played titly-winks. I did go out Friday night and have what I would call a pretty serious night out. I stayed away from liquer, and only had sushi and a piece of pizza at the end of the night when I really needed it. The next day I played 18 holes of disc golf and relaxed saturday night. Sunday it was business back to usual. I decided to give my muscles one more day of rest but did an hour of cardio and some abs with stretching. It was much needed.

My weight has been around 226 lbs the last week. It has been holding a solid 9 lbs lighter since I started the PCT and ALRI stack. I am really a believer in the Tr-Lean stack. I think it is nothing short of steriodial effectiveness. FWIW that is JUST my opinion.

When I was out this weekend, I had a number of compliments and looks that let me know the size I have developed and the hardness I have been grooming the last few weeks were paying off.

I have been keeping my cals around 3500 with a 40/40/20 breakdown. That along with high fiber has really been helping me. My energy levels are great considering the 1000 calories less I am eating now. A month ago I was eating 500 cals over 4000 cals, or 4500 ed. So while trying to drop weight I am going for around 500 less that my BMR. The venom helped me not notice if I was hungry or not. :)

:hot:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Suppliment Update:

My thoughts thus far--

Jungle Warfare: A really good On-Cycle product I would actually like to try the next time I am on a cycle and concerned with bloat and want to avoid the issues of medical grade AI's. I noticied a definate hardening within two weeks of this product. JW is a solid product.

Venom: I have been a fan of Venom from day one. Not much has changed. :) I am done with the movie I was working on, but it certainly helped me get through some really, really long days. I am still debating how to describe the feelings, like a warmth inducing, nootropic thermo with some pleasant focusing feel good? If that makes any sense...

I am two weeks into the BAM and have favorable opinion of it. The first week of it I was near death ill, so I really have only been able to use it properly for the last week. I noticed a slight labido kick when I first introduced it.

I am REALLY liking Special Tactics. I like the versatility of it. I can take it closer to bedtime and not feel guilty or worried like I blew a night of recovery. I know I was close to CNS burnout in the last 6 weeks at a few points. See also my near death cold. :)

Lean Dreams is really helpful. It doesnt seem to knock me out, but just put me a much better mood for sleeping. Kind of ready to if you will.

Last BUT not LEAST, I just added in the restore yesterday. I am not going to say anything about this product until I have more experiance with it. :)

My strength is actually seeming to increase! I think that is worth reporting! I had a number of injuries nagging at me when I started this PCT, those have been healing nicely. I have dropped about 10 lbs since starting this stack about a month ago. I am really looking foward to what the next month has in store for me. Considering the job I have been doing, anything that is positive seems like a victory over such obstacles. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to add a picture, let me see if it took.

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you like the ligthing, Ubi was holding a flashlight in his mouth. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Some more updates:

I have been really dropping weight recently. I had a physical in the end of february and I weighed 229 lbs and was quite a fatty. This was as I was getting very ill. I now weighed in at 222lbs this AM! I took some measurements to make sure I was satisfied with what I was losing and here are some, waist, right at 36 inches. Right bicep, at 17 inches. Both were bloated previously. Now there is starting to become a certain hardness to my midsection. I took my dog for a walk yesterday and went shirtless without too much self concern. I actually felt pretty good about walking around "in the buff." I am still a little thicker in the midsection than I need to be. I love it when both my arm circumferences and my waist size are the same! That is my goal within the next month. To keep my arms at least at 17 inches and try and take my waist down to 34 in.

I must say that I am very pleased with this great stack. I have actually been getting stronger as I lose weight! I knew some of this would happen because of my injuries healing, but the weight just seems to be getting lighter and lighter! Nothing like getting leaner and stronger!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All seems to be going very well ! Im gad you are feeling like a buff daddy walking around with no shirt, LOL. Im pleased with your results so far ! The Restore will give you some major changes very soon as well :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And the progress continues...

I weighed in at 219lbs this AM. I am waking up a great deal harder. I have now run out of the special tactics and lean dreams, they will be missed. R.I.P. :)

I have a little longer on the BAM, and the restore was just tapped into a week ago. I am having some GREAT strength increases. And if you consider I am eating the least I have eaten in 6-7 months, that is pretty cool.

I went out to eat last night and had salmon and greens. I wore a pair of shorts that I hadnt been able to wear in 6 months!! Thats always a great feeling!

At the end of all this, I will post more pics as long as I feel the progress continues.

I had a double chin for the last 6 months or so, its gone. :) I have been really enjoying these changes. I had forgotten how much work it took to be hard, but it is worth it!!

:dance:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fit,

Thanks--

MOTI

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the double trouble chin is gone :D It sounds like all is going really well for you !

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have been really pleased with the overall results vs sides. I can really not think of any unpleasant sides. I think of all the cramps and ill feelings things like clen have caused me and am very thankful for something effective and much easier on my system.

So when does this fourth product come out? In time for me to work it into this stack? I am happy to purchase and log. Anytime. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I know is April for Pro-Anabol at this time, prolly the late end .

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FitnFirm again.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

I am now out of Venom. I am very sad about this. :( It will be missed. It was easier on my body than the eca is. ECA tends to give me urinary/ prostate issues if I continue it for too long. No probs with VENOM. Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I am now weighing in at 218 every morning. That is with visable abs. Two carb meals later the abs are gone, but thats OK. I am still early on in the diet mode. This should be my last day on BAM. I habe really enjoyed it. For me, it never really seemed UBER anabolic, but it felt more like a recovery aid. I am sure a higher dosing of it could illicit a more anabolic response. For me I think that dose would start around 4 caps a day.

I am spending some time at the family home right now. I have a recovering parent and it is nice to help. I was just happy I was in between projects and could be here. On a bright note, there has been perfect meal timing. :)

I am looking like a whole different man than I was when I started at 235 lbs a 6 weeks ago. I am getting a whole lot of attention from the opposite sex. maybe they can just smell out the fact I have been helping my MOM, but I will settle for that. :) Or maybe it is the new hardness in the GUNS. Its my fantasy dammit!

I would recommend the stack that I was on for anyone who has been ON for a long time, I have actually been getting stronger while dieting in PCT, which I find nothing short of magical!!

:djparty:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW, so happy for you and the " NEW man " :woohoo: Ummmmmm Just dont let it go to your head ok :fool2:

:toofunny:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
More notes:

I am just on Restore at this point from the original stack. It seems to me be doing a nice job of keeping my natty test levels from being on the ground. I am still dosing nolva at 20-25mgs per day.

I have added in some new supps to continue fat loss at this point, I have also been using ephedrine + Rampage + asprin for my main source of fat loss and anit-catabolism. I was lucky and found 12.5 mgs pills of ephedrine hcl. That worked out perfect for me, because that seems to be a large enough dose for the fat burning to occur, but keeps me from feeling like I was knocked into the ground from overstimulation.

I woke up this AM at 218lbs and near 13% bf. The fatloss has really slowed down now, but I am seeing some recomping going on with strength gains. Me likey.:)

One of the greatest things I hadnt realized about the stack was how well it controled my food urges. It had really helped me not snack. I am having to be really disciplined now without the stack. Like more work from me sense. I would attribute this to the special tactics IMO.