Poseidon-first impressions

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Just keep on taking it JJC and the flushes will really subside over a period of time. I've been on Poseidon for a little over 2wks now and I don't get flushes at all now, just a slight tingle and increased heat when I take my first dose in the morning on an empty stomach.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about that since the first time I got the niacin flush. I thought I was having an allergic reaction(turned out, it basically is an allergic reaction because of the release of histamine), so I looked it up to see what was going on. I realize it's a good thing because I know that it's clearing out toxins, but it can be a little bothersome at times. On the other hand, I'm starting to feel better when I take it more often and more times per day. So I will keep that up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is also happening because of the protein consumption. And I will be sure to watch out if the frequency increases while I continue to administer it. So far, I'm feeling fine about my diet and since I try to base it around sound principles and the fact that I only get the flush on occasion.

Thanks for the info too!
    My pleasure Keep us updated...the longer you take Poseidon, the better you'll feel. I'm looking forward to your thoughts in another week or so

Workin
    •   

3. from what i'm seeing and feeling while on Poseidon is all good, i'm going as far to say that it's now a foundation supp for me, i'm totally satisfied with it's results and it's refreshing to have a supp that not only lives up to it's sales pitch but exceeds it.

Poseidon - don't leave home without it!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    from what i'm seeing and feeling while on Poseidon is all good, i'm going as far to say that it's now a foundation supp for me, i'm totally satisfied with it's results and it's refreshing to have a supp that not only lives up to it's sales pitch but exceeds it.

Very glad to hear it b_unit! Keep me posted on your progress my friend

Workin

5. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    from what i'm seeing and feeling while on Poseidon is all good, i'm going as far to say that it's now a foundation supp for me, i'm totally satisfied with it's results and it's refreshing to have a supp that not only lives up to it's sales pitch but exceeds it.

I take it the pre-wo mix went well then huh B. You really bring up a good point about it being a good foundation supplement. It really does seem to be that kind of product that does so many good things for you, plus you can pretty much build your entire stack ideas or other supplement choices right around it. It really is good and goes good with anything.

Poseidon- The foundation starts here

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Poseidon- The foundation starts here
    Your going to make me change all the labels to include that phrase now!

Workin

7. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Your going to make me change all the labels to include that phrase now!

Workin
    Funny, cause I thought that sounded pretty cool when I wrote it.

Update:

How does Poseidon work in an argumenative situation? Really well.

Why? Because I had an argument today with a fourth year PhD student over some little molecular techniques they use in their in-vivo studies. Basically I was somehow pulling things out of my arse and picking apart the rational behind some of the things they do. The thoughts where just free flowing and really easy to make into a coherent sentence, half the stuff I didn't even now that much about and I somehow managed to put it all together and make a point then defend it. Needless to say at the end of the class I had her mad at me(instant gradification..... cause in my book that means I won ). I swear I think lawyers should invest in this stuff.

Warning: Do not purchase Poseidon in the hopes of winning a arguement with your girlfriend/significant other, or any other situations that you CAN'T walk away from.

8. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

Update:

Why? Because I had an argument today with a fourth year PhD student over some little molecular techniques they use in their in-vivo studies. Basically I was somehow pulling things out of my arse and picking apart the rational behind some of the things they do. The thoughts where just free flowing and really easy to make into a coherent sentence, half the stuff I didn't even now that much about and I somehow managed to put it all together and make a point then defend it. Needless to say at the end of the class I had her mad at me(instant gradification..... cause in my book that means I won ). I swear I think lawyers should invest in this stuff.

Warning: Do not purchase Poseidon in the hopes of winning a arguement with your girlfriend/significant other, or any other situations that you CAN'T walk away from.
    Our lawyer does

Workin

9. Then your lawyer is taking a perfomance enhancing supplement to get the edge. Glad he's not a baseball player .

10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Then your lawyer is taking a perfomance enhancing supplement to get the edge. Glad he's not a baseball player .

Workin

11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

Update:

Man, I really apologize about continually hijacking your review, but I will agree with you again on this. While I won't say it was so much of an argument as I was more able to navigate through a conversation against someone else today.

I was trying to find the code that created a file on our company's system which was not created by me (so I had no idea how it was created). It had a specific time stamp on it, and I was trying to get a peer to tell me what he was doing at the time of the creation of that file. In short, I was able to out logic him without knowing everything he did the previous day. Basically, he was slowly looking through everything he had done, while I was able to jump ahead by ruling out the steps that could not have created it.

I don't know if it was the Poseiden, but I felt like I was thinking more clearly and thus able to rationalize better.

I think that people need to realize that Poseiden isn't going to hit you in the face with its effects...it's more like something that improves your daily life when you take it regularly.

And now I'm done hijacking.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I think that people need to realize that Poseiden isn't going to hit you in the face with its effects...it's more like something that improves your daily life when you take it regularly.

Excellent point. One of the BIGGEST benefits Poseidon offers, IMO, is how much easier it makes day to day activities.

Workin

13. i'd agree, i don't seem to be hitting the wall come mid arvo at work since i been using Poseidion

sleep is good as well

also i'm noticing i'm not sweating as much when i'm working out and i'm hitting the steel harder than ever, not that i was a sweat monster or anything beforehand but i definitly notice less sweat!

skin tone has improved as well

14. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i'd agree, i don't seem to be hitting the wall come mid arvo at work since i been using Poseidion

sleep is good as well

also i'm noticing i'm not sweating as much when i'm working out and i'm hitting the steel harder than ever, not that i was a sweat monster or anything beforehand but i definitly notice less sweat!

skin tone has improved as well

Ahhhh yess...everyone loves the improved skin tone

I love it

Workin

15. What is all the hype about this stuff for????C'mon guys it's over priced nutrients you should be getting from a mulit vitiman,and diet.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    What is all the hype about this stuff for????C'mon guys it's over priced nutrients you should be getting from a mulit vitiman,and diet.....
    Have you tried Poseidon?

Workin

17. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Man, I really apologize about continually hijacking your review, but I will agree with you again on this. While I won't say it was so much of an argument as I was more able to navigate through a conversation against someone else today.

I was trying to find the code that created a file on our company's system which was not created by me (so I had no idea how it was created). It had a specific time stamp on it, and I was trying to get a peer to tell me what he was doing at the time of the creation of that file. In short, I was able to out logic him without knowing everything he did the previous day. Basically, he was slowly looking through everything he had done, while I was able to jump ahead by ruling out the steps that could not have created it.

I don't know if it was the Poseiden, but I felt like I was thinking more clearly and thus able to rationalize better.

JJC dude don't apoligize, chime in anytime. I compelety agree with you on the logic aspect, as it really seems to let you find ways to out logic someone else in an arguemenative situation. At least that's the case yours and my situation. I guess it has something to do with the lack of fatigue and increase vitality it seems to give.

Trip I understand your pessimism toward the supplement as I was very doubtful as well at first, but you really have to give it a whirl to really understand just how much of an improvement it gives you. The total amount and all around electrolyte complex is extremely hard to get out of a normal diet and multi, andI think the mounds of others who have had positive results with poseidon really showcases it's effectiveness.

18. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    JJC dude don't apoligize, chime in anytime. I compelety agree with you on the logic aspect, as it really seems to let you find ways to out logic someone else in an arguemenative situation. At least that's the case yours and my situation. I guess it has something to do with the lack of fatigue and increase vitality it seems to give.

Trip I understand your pessimism toward the supplement as I was very doubtful as well at first, but you really have to give it a whirl to really understand just how much of an improvement it gives you. The total amount and all around electrolyte complex is extremely hard to get out of a normal diet and multi, andI think the mounds of others who have had positive results with poseidon really showcases it's effectiveness.
    Don't get me wrong,I have heard good things about it,I just didn't see what exactly was so groundbreaking about it.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Have you tried Poseidon?

Workin
    You can always send me a sample to give a try

20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You can always send me a sample to give a try
    The synergy we found with the ingredients in Poseidon, in the ratios used and in the FORMS used (example, we use *Methyl B-12 as our predominate source of B-12...a much different animal than regular B-12) yielded fantastic results that you really will have to experience to fully appreciate.
    *Read more here:
    POSEIDON and Methylcobalamin

We aren't handing out any more samples unfortunately, but Nutra Planet has it up for sale at a great price if your interested in seeing what all the hype is about. I promise you, it's NOT JUST hype. We sent Poseidon out to testers without hyping it AT ALL. The result was all the amazing feedback your reading on the boards.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you do decide to give Poseidon a shot. I would love to hear your feedback

Workin

21. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    The synergy we found with the ingredients in Poseidon, in the ratios used and in the FORMS used (example, we use *Methyl B-12 as our predominate source of B-12...a much different animal than regular B-12) yielded fantastic results that you really will have to experience to fully appreciate.
    *Read more here:
    POSEIDON and Methylcobalamin

We aren't handing out any more samples unfortunately, but Nutra Planet has it up for sale at a great price if your interested in seeing what all the hype is about. I promise you, it's NOT JUST hype. We sent Poseidon out to testers without hyping it AT ALL. The result was all the amazing feedback your reading on the boards.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you do decide to give Poseidon a shot. I would love to hear your feedback

Workin
    Thanks for the reply Work,I take methyl b-12 shots so i am aware of the benefits it offers.What is the cause of the flush people are getting???niacin??

22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Thanks for the reply Work,I take methyl b-12 shots so i am aware of the benefits it offers.What is the cause of the flush people are getting???niacin??
    Niacin is the cause. I took Mb-12 shots as well prior to Poseidon...never again

Good luck TripDog...looking ripped in your avy

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poseidon/first impressions
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:28 PM
  2. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:59 PM