Poseidon-first impressions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mtas View Post
    I'll give that a shot tonight when I get home before dinner. I'll mix 2 scoops with about 16oz of water and let it sit for 15 minutes before drinking it. When I mix 2 scoops in a liter of water, there is no taste, only a pinkish tint to the water Any rough estimates as to when the bigger tub of it will be released? I started my wife on it this morning and she left for work with the flush going full bore
    Sounds good...let me know what you find.

We hope to have the larger tub released in less than 2 weeks...right around the same time we will be releasing Performance Pudding Nite-Time ;-)

Workin

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I couldn't have put it better myself ;-)

I would suggest this however JJC.... if your working out later in the evening, start sipping on your third dose about 5-10 minutes prior to your workout and finish it about 15 minutes into your workout. I find I have great results when I consume Poseidon during a workout due to the almost immediate absorption. You may want to experiment and see what works best for you.

Workin
    Alright sounds good. I might give that a shot when I get mine in. Thanks.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would suggest this however JJC.... if your working out later in the evening, start sipping on your third dose about 5-10 minutes prior to your workout and finish it about 15 minutes into your workout. I find I have great results when I consume Poseidon during a workout due to the almost immediate absorption. You may want to experiment and see what works best for you.
    Workin
    I usually start sipping on my poseidon right at workout time, and through out, then finish the bottle right before I hit the showers. Seems to work pretty good for me, but I'm also doing my workouts in the early am on an empty stomach and the spacing of the first dose isn't all that far away from the workout dose. I think from the first serving I'm pretty well hydrated and the small servings during workouts is doing it's maintainence.

Update: Energy has been good today, had a slight bout of lethargy earlier in the morning what with reading a ten page report on PPAR alpha, and then spending an hour formulating answers to some really ambigous questions.... all at 8:00am this morning. I'm glad I got through it without falling asleep. Prepping for my presentation tomorrow is coming along smoothly, I find myself able to clearly recall certain facts from papers and talk about them on the appropriate slides easier then it's usually been. I'm looking forward to the talk now, as retention seems to be a bit better.
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for your comments mtas,

Do you find that if you mix Poseidon in water, and let it sit for a few minutes, the taste subsides somewhat?
    Yes

I start drinking it and find the taste is barely there, if at all.

and Yes.
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I usually start sipping on my poseidon right at workout time, and through out, then finish the bottle right before I hit the showers. Seems to work pretty good for me, but I'm also doing my workouts in the early am on an empty stomach and the spacing of the first dose isn't all that far away from the workout dose. I think from the first serving I'm pretty well hydrated and the small servings during workouts is doing it's maintainence.

Update: Energy has been good today, had a slight bout of lethargy earlier in the morning what with reading a ten page report on PPAR alpha, and then spending an hour formulating answers to some really ambigous questions.... all at 8:00am this morning. I'm glad I got through it without falling asleep. Prepping for my presentation tomorrow is coming along smoothly, I find myself able to clearly recall certain facts from papers and talk about them on the appropriate slides easier then it's usually been. I'm looking forward to the talk now, as retention seems to be a bit better.
    Good luck on your Presentation my friend...not that you'll need it ;-)

Workin
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Day 5

Okay guy's update time:
    Had a pretty good day today, went for a 7 mile run and thought that this would really put the hydration effects of poseidon to the test. The run in and of itself went fairly smooth. I haven't run that far in one session in a really long time, as the endurance I had was fairly suprising. I probably could have went a couple miles or more with no problem, but didn't want to chance it. It was a good comfortable run, and if anybody is wondering my time was 7mi in 58.3min(nice and steady with less then 10min miles, I like it).

The rest of the day was spent going over some last minute testing of my presentation outline and the actual presentation was a 2:00pm. I owned it, I actually recalled all the things that I had practice and even threw in some stuff that just happened to pop up at the moment. Not to be self congradulatory but I thought it was a damn good speech. The only down side was that the professor didn't like my outline, as apparently I was suppose to disect and find faults in all the studies I was reading, not just present and talk about the information that was obtained. I never recalled him saying this and I evenly specifically asked him how he wanted the presentation to be, and I did what I "thought" was stated. Oh well, it just means that I'll have to remodify and present it again somewhere later in the semester(all that work for nothing basically). Aaargh, I hate professor's that utilize english as a second language.
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Day 5

Okay guy's update time:
    Had a pretty good day today, went for a 7 mile run and thought that this would really put the hydration effects of poseidon to the test. The run in and of itself went fairly smooth. I haven't run that far in one session in a really long time, as the endurance I had was fairly suprising. I probably could have went a couple miles or more with no problem, but didn't want to chance it. It was a good comfortable run, and if anybody is wondering my time was 7mi in 58.3min(nice and steady with less then 10min miles, I like it).

The rest of the day was spent going over some last minute testing of my presentation outline and the actual presentation was a 2:00pm. I owned it, I actually recalled all the things that I had practice and even threw in some stuff that just happened to pop up at the moment. Not to be self congradulatory but I thought it was a damn good speech. The only down side was that the professor didn't like my outline, as apparently I was suppose to disect and find faults in all the studies I was reading, not just present and talk about the information that was obtained. I never recalled him saying this and I evenly specifically asked him how he wanted the presentation to be, and I did what I "thought" was stated. Oh well, it just means that I'll have to remodify and present it again somewhere later in the semester(all that work for nothing basically). Aaargh, I hate professor's that utilize english as a second language.
    Congrats on a great presentation! I find that professors usually nit pick like that when you've done an excellent job and they just don't have anything else to say...I think it makes them feel in control and secure in their position. That said, you must have really done well!

Nice timing on the run! How often do you jog that far?

Workin
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Yeah, professors can be like that sometimes. It really just depends on the class and the person, as to how nit picky they are. I usually do a run like 2x a week(Wed. and Sat), as it's part of a new training protocol I'm trying out. Usually in order to get both cardio and weight sessions in, I did one after the other on Mon, Tues, Thru, and Fri. I feel this was a big reason why I was so tired for the rest of the day, so I decided to switch it up to longer runs on non weight training days, and just the weights ever other day.
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Day 6

Today went really good. Had all kinds of energy today, as the day seemed to drag on forever yet I never once really felt tired at all. Usually when I have days like this(the ones that for some reason seems like the clock is moving 1min every 5) I pratically have to battle the constants yawns and the urge to tack a nap in the middle of what ever I was doing. I was actually very productive today as I got a lot of work done on homework, evaluations, work work, and a really good back/chest workout this morning. One thing I have noticed that not many people have mentioned yet is the sleep benefits I've had the past couple of days. Don't know if I could contribute this to the poseidon or not, but who knows. Magnesium is know as a relaxant in many ways, maybe that has something to do with it. All that I know is that I have really gotten to sleep alot faster then normal(shortly after my head hits the pillows), and I sleep all night up until the alarm goes off. I usually get up before the alarm clock goes off, and this morning I almost slept right thru it.....interesting.
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Day 6

Today went really good. Had all kinds of energy today, as the day seemed to drag on forever yet I never once really felt tired at all. Usually when I have days like this(the ones that for some reason seems like the clock is moving 1min every 5) I pratically have to battle the constants yawns and the urge to tack a nap in the middle of what ever I was doing. I was actually very productive today as I got a lot of work done on homework, evaluations, work work, and a really good back/chest workout this morning. One thing I have noticed that not many people have mentioned yet is the sleep benefits I've had the past couple of days. Don't know if I could contribute this to the poseidon or not, but who knows. Magnesium is know as a relaxant in many ways, maybe that has something to do with it. All that I know is that I have really gotten to sleep alot faster then normal(shortly after my head hits the pillows), and I sleep all night up until the alarm goes off. I usually get up before the alarm clock goes off, and this morning I almost slept right thru it.....interesting.
    Better quality sleep is a HUGE benefit of Poseidon. Don't get this confused, however, and think it will make you sleepy or sluggish during the day. IT WON'T. It actually gives you the best of both worlds and is one of the reasons the Poseidon Complex formula is so unique.

While there are many reasons why Poseidon contributes to better sleep, one of the BIGGEST is the CNS Health benefits. Playing a large role is the "Methylcobalamin" in Poseidon. Here is a link to an article that discusses this...you'll notice toward the bottom, one of the benefits noticed with Methylcobalamin supplementation is improved sleep patterns...among many other things ;-)

Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything

Workin
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Now that's interesting. MB12's effects on the CNS and it's regenerative capabilities totally eluded me before..... I learned something new today.
  12. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Now that's interesting. MB12's effects on the CNS and it's regenerative capabilities totally eluded me before..... I learned something new today.
    MB-12 truly is an amazing compound...the more you study it, along with the other ingredients in Poseidon, the more you'll see the incredible synergy each ingredient has with the other, at the ratios we've used... As your starting to experience, however, one really must try Poseidon to truly appreciate what we've created.

Workin
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Day 7

Officially one week in and still feeling that good overall vitality. Slept like a rock last night to, honestly probably one of the deepest naps I've taken in a long time considering the stress I've had lately..... I'm liking it. Training has been good, and I'm still noticing that little extra push I seem to get at the end of a hard set. It just seems like you can go on a little longer. The true test will come once again on Tuesday, as I have a test in my chronic disease class that involves about 200+ slides I need to try to commit to memory . On the bright side I managed to get thru about half of them today, so all I have to do is finish the rest over the weekend, wash, rinse and repeat. It seemed to work good for the presentation, lets see how it goes with exams. Guess you can say I'm sort of putting Poseidon to the collegiate test.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Day 7

Officially one week in and still feeling that good overall vitality. Slept like a rock last night to, honestly probably one of the deepest naps I've taken in a long time considering the stress I've had lately..... I'm liking it. Training has been good, and I'm still noticing that little extra push I seem to get at the end of a hard set. It just seems like you can go on a little longer. The true test will come once again on Tuesday, as I have a test in my chronic disease class that involves about 200+ slides I need to try to commit to memory . On the bright side I managed to get thru about half of them today, so all I have to do is finish the rest over the weekend, wash, rinse and repeat. It seemed to work good for the presentation, lets see how it goes with exams. Guess you can say I'm sort of putting Poseidon to the collegiate test.
    So how is Poseidon standing up to the "Collegiate Test" your conducting?

Workin
  15. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Ahh, I figured the rep thing would have cut the viability down on this log. After thinking about it some, I suppose opinions are opinions regardless of where it's coming from, so let me enlighten a tad.

I had the old Chronic Disease test last week and personaly I owned it. The memorization I went thru for the prep was really solid, as I've had that "go get to it" attitude that I was lacking in the past. The lack of fatigue really helped with that. For studying itself, it really seems to help with a overall better ability to focus on the information at hand, as I find it easier to seperate one slides information from another. This has been a huge problem in the past because a lot of my lectures just seem to jump from the left side of a subject to the right and when I would try to study the lecture slides I'd find my self memorizing the whole thing and not being able to really separte one slide from the other in terms of informatics. That wasn't the problem this time around. I really found that when studying and after I could clearly seperate one set of info from the other in terms of specifics. The overlapping and confusion that usually occurs with me(requiring even more studying) didn't happen at all this time, and the lecturers where just as bad as in the past. In fact some where from the past LOL.

The biggest thing I've noticed with Poseidon and test prepping is honestly I'm just not as tired as I used to be. I was big on test prepping and then deciding after an hour or so that I would go take a nap or rest up a bit. I really don't feel like resting now, or at least I'm not so damn tired that I have to rest. Less need for rest makes room for more learning, which equals good things come test time.

16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Ahh, I figured the rep thing would have cut the viability down on this log. After thinking about it some, I suppose opinions are opinions regardless of where it's coming from, so let me enlighten a tad.

I had the old Chronic Disease test last week and personaly I owned it. The memorization I went thru for the prep was really solid, as I've had that "go get to it" attitude that I was lacking in the past. The lack of fatigue really helped with that. For studying itself, it really seems to help with a overall better ability to focus on the information at hand, as I find it easier to seperate one slides information from another. This has been a huge problem in the past because a lot of my lectures just seem to jump from the left side of a subject to the right and when I would try to study the lecture slides I'd find my self memorizing the whole thing and not being able to really separte one slide from the other in terms of informatics. That wasn't the problem this time around. I really found that when studying and after I could clearly seperate one set of info from the other in terms of specifics. The overlapping and confusion that usually occurs with me(requiring even more studying) didn't happen at all this time, and the lecturers where just as bad as in the past. In fact some where from the past LOL.

The biggest thing I've noticed with Poseidon and test prepping is honestly I'm just not as tired as I used to be. I was big on test prepping and then deciding after an hour or so that I would go take a nap or rest up a bit. I really don't feel like resting now, or at least I'm not so damn tired that I have to rest. Less need for rest makes room for more learning, which equals good things come test time.
    Great feed back. I realize people may view you as being biased now that your a Nimbus Nutrition Rep, but given your past reputation, I don't think anyone would question your honesty and integrity. That's why we asked you to be a rep for Nimbus in the first place.

Keep us updated my friend!

Workin
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Gotcha!

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey quick question....how often are you getting the niacin flush?

I've gotten it three times in about 12 servings or less. Twice when dosing on an empty stomach...which is pretty much to be expected. And then once today about 30 minutes after a big turkey sandwich.

It's nice to know that it's working when the flush comes, but it can get kind of annoying and embarrassing if it happens around other people...
  19. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Hey quick question....how often are you getting the niacin flush?

I've gotten it three times in about 12 servings or less. Twice when dosing on an empty stomach...which is pretty much to be expected. And then once today about 30 minutes after a big turkey sandwich.

It's nice to know that it's working when the flush comes, but it can get kind of annoying and embarrassing if it happens around other people...
    It can depend on many variables. One of the biggest being how much toxins you have in your system. Many people who eat somewhat healthy would be surprised to know they have a good amount of toxins to get rid of.

Bodybuilders can be especially prone due to their high level of protein consumption. Many times we consume more than our body can process...this leads to the build up of waist in the system and you may experience symptoms like gas, diarrhea and constipation.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but if you've been on Poseidon for a good length of time, and still are experiencing major flushes at a normal dose, you may want to re evaluate your diet.

Here is a link to a great thread explaining this in more detail:
    The Niacin Flush and Detoxification

Workin
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It can depend on many variables. One of the biggest being how much toxins you have in your system. Many people who eat somewhat healthy would be surprised to know they have a good amount of toxins to get rid of.

Bodybuilders can be especially prone due to their high level of protein consumption. Many times we consume more than our body can process...this leads to the build up of waist in the system and you may experience symptoms like gas, diarrhea and constipation.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but if you've been on Poseidon for a good length of time, and still are experiencing major flushes at a normal dose, you may want to re evaluate your diet.

Here is a link to a great thread explaining this in more detail:
    The Niacin Flush and Detoxification

Workin
    Yeah, I was thinking about that since the first time I got the niacin flush. I thought I was having an allergic reaction(turned out, it basically is an allergic reaction because of the release of histamine), so I looked it up to see what was going on. I realize it's a good thing because I know that it's clearing out toxins, but it can be a little bothersome at times. On the other hand, I'm starting to feel better when I take it more often and more times per day. So I will keep that up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is also happening because of the protein consumption. And I will be sure to watch out if the frequency increases while I continue to administer it. So far, I'm feeling fine about my diet and since I try to base it around sound principles and the fact that I only get the flush on occasion.

Thanks for the info too!
  21. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Just keep on taking it JJC and the flushes will really subside over a period of time. I've been on Poseidon for a little over 2wks now and I don't get flushes at all now, just a slight tingle and increased heat when I take my first dose in the morning on an empty stomach.

22. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Yeah, I was thinking about that since the first time I got the niacin flush. I thought I was having an allergic reaction(turned out, it basically is an allergic reaction because of the release of histamine), so I looked it up to see what was going on. I realize it's a good thing because I know that it's clearing out toxins, but it can be a little bothersome at times. On the other hand, I'm starting to feel better when I take it more often and more times per day. So I will keep that up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is also happening because of the protein consumption. And I will be sure to watch out if the frequency increases while I continue to administer it. So far, I'm feeling fine about my diet and since I try to base it around sound principles and the fact that I only get the flush on occasion.

Thanks for the info too!
    My pleasure Keep us updated...the longer you take Poseidon, the better you'll feel. I'm looking forward to your thoughts in another week or so

Workin
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

from what i'm seeing and feeling while on Poseidon is all good, i'm going as far to say that it's now a foundation supp for me, i'm totally satisfied with it's results and it's refreshing to have a supp that not only lives up to it's sales pitch but exceeds it.

Poseidon - don't leave home without it!!!
  24. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    from what i'm seeing and feeling while on Poseidon is all good, i'm going as far to say that it's now a foundation supp for me, i'm totally satisfied with it's results and it's refreshing to have a supp that not only lives up to it's sales pitch but exceeds it.

Very glad to hear it b_unit! Keep me posted on your progress my friend

Workin
  25. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

I take it the pre-wo mix went well then huh B. You really bring up a good point about it being a good foundation supplement. It really does seem to be that kind of product that does so many good things for you, plus you can pretty much build your entire stack ideas or other supplement choices right around it. It really is good and goes good with anything.

Poseidon- The foundation starts here

26. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Poseidon- The foundation starts here
    Your going to make me change all the labels to include that phrase now!

Workin
  27. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Your going to make me change all the labels to include that phrase now!

Workin
    Funny, cause I thought that sounded pretty cool when I wrote it.

Update:

How does Poseidon work in an argumenative situation? Really well.

Why? Because I had an argument today with a fourth year PhD student over some little molecular techniques they use in their in-vivo studies. Basically I was somehow pulling things out of my arse and picking apart the rational behind some of the things they do. The thoughts where just free flowing and really easy to make into a coherent sentence, half the stuff I didn't even now that much about and I somehow managed to put it all together and make a point then defend it. Needless to say at the end of the class I had her mad at me(instant gradification..... cause in my book that means I won ). I swear I think lawyers should invest in this stuff.

Warning: Do not purchase Poseidon in the hopes of winning a arguement with your girlfriend/significant other, or any other situations that you CAN'T walk away from.

28. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Smile

Update:

Why? Because I had an argument today with a fourth year PhD student over some little molecular techniques they use in their in-vivo studies. Basically I was somehow pulling things out of my arse and picking apart the rational behind some of the things they do. The thoughts where just free flowing and really easy to make into a coherent sentence, half the stuff I didn't even now that much about and I somehow managed to put it all together and make a point then defend it. Needless to say at the end of the class I had her mad at me(instant gradification..... cause in my book that means I won ). I swear I think lawyers should invest in this stuff.

Warning: Do not purchase Poseidon in the hopes of winning a arguement with your girlfriend/significant other, or any other situations that you CAN'T walk away from.
    Our lawyer does

Workin
  29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Then your lawyer is taking a perfomance enhancing supplement to get the edge. Glad he's not a baseball player .

30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Talking

Then your lawyer is taking a perfomance enhancing supplement to get the edge. Glad he's not a baseball player .

Workin
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Update:

Man, I really apologize about continually hijacking your review, but I will agree with you again on this. While I won't say it was so much of an argument as I was more able to navigate through a conversation against someone else today.

I was trying to find the code that created a file on our company's system which was not created by me (so I had no idea how it was created). It had a specific time stamp on it, and I was trying to get a peer to tell me what he was doing at the time of the creation of that file. In short, I was able to out logic him without knowing everything he did the previous day. Basically, he was slowly looking through everything he had done, while I was able to jump ahead by ruling out the steps that could not have created it.

I don't know if it was the Poseiden, but I felt like I was thinking more clearly and thus able to rationalize better.

I think that people need to realize that Poseiden isn't going to hit you in the face with its effects...it's more like something that improves your daily life when you take it regularly.

And now I'm done hijacking.
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

I think that people need to realize that Poseiden isn't going to hit you in the face with its effects...it's more like something that improves your daily life when you take it regularly.

Excellent point. One of the BIGGEST benefits Poseidon offers, IMO, is how much easier it makes day to day activities.

Workin
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

i'd agree, i don't seem to be hitting the wall come mid arvo at work since i been using Poseidion

sleep is good as well

also i'm noticing i'm not sweating as much when i'm working out and i'm hitting the steel harder than ever, not that i was a sweat monster or anything beforehand but i definitly notice less sweat!

skin tone has improved as well

34. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

i'd agree, i don't seem to be hitting the wall come mid arvo at work since i been using Poseidion

sleep is good as well

also i'm noticing i'm not sweating as much when i'm working out and i'm hitting the steel harder than ever, not that i was a sweat monster or anything beforehand but i definitly notice less sweat!

skin tone has improved as well

Ahhhh yess...everyone loves the improved skin tone

I love it

Workin
  35. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What is all the hype about this stuff for????C'mon guys it's over priced nutrients you should be getting from a mulit vitiman,and diet.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  36. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    What is all the hype about this stuff for????C'mon guys it's over priced nutrients you should be getting from a mulit vitiman,and diet.....
    Have you tried Poseidon?

Workin
  37. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Man, I really apologize about continually hijacking your review, but I will agree with you again on this. While I won't say it was so much of an argument as I was more able to navigate through a conversation against someone else today.

I was trying to find the code that created a file on our company's system which was not created by me (so I had no idea how it was created). It had a specific time stamp on it, and I was trying to get a peer to tell me what he was doing at the time of the creation of that file. In short, I was able to out logic him without knowing everything he did the previous day. Basically, he was slowly looking through everything he had done, while I was able to jump ahead by ruling out the steps that could not have created it.

I don't know if it was the Poseiden, but I felt like I was thinking more clearly and thus able to rationalize better.

JJC dude don't apoligize, chime in anytime. I compelety agree with you on the logic aspect, as it really seems to let you find ways to out logic someone else in an arguemenative situation. At least that's the case yours and my situation. I guess it has something to do with the lack of fatigue and increase vitality it seems to give.

Trip I understand your pessimism toward the supplement as I was very doubtful as well at first, but you really have to give it a whirl to really understand just how much of an improvement it gives you. The total amount and all around electrolyte complex is extremely hard to get out of a normal diet and multi, andI think the mounds of others who have had positive results with poseidon really showcases it's effectiveness.

38. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

JJC dude don't apoligize, chime in anytime. I compelety agree with you on the logic aspect, as it really seems to let you find ways to out logic someone else in an arguemenative situation. At least that's the case yours and my situation. I guess it has something to do with the lack of fatigue and increase vitality it seems to give.

Trip I understand your pessimism toward the supplement as I was very doubtful as well at first, but you really have to give it a whirl to really understand just how much of an improvement it gives you. The total amount and all around electrolyte complex is extremely hard to get out of a normal diet and multi, andI think the mounds of others who have had positive results with poseidon really showcases it's effectiveness.
    Don't get me wrong,I have heard good things about it,I just didn't see what exactly was so groundbreaking about it.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  39. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Talking

Have you tried Poseidon?

Workin
    You can always send me a sample to give a try
  40. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.89%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You can always send me a sample to give a try
    The synergy we found with the ingredients in Poseidon, in the ratios used and in the FORMS used (example, we use *Methyl B-12 as our predominate source of B-12...a much different animal than regular B-12) yielded fantastic results that you really will have to experience to fully appreciate.
    *Read more here:
    POSEIDON and Methylcobalamin

We aren't handing out any more samples unfortunately, but Nutra Planet has it up for sale at a great price if your interested in seeing what all the hype is about. I promise you, it's NOT JUST hype. We sent Poseidon out to testers without hyping it AT ALL. The result was all the amazing feedback your reading on the boards.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you do decide to give Poseidon a shot. I would love to hear your feedback

Workin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poseidon/first impressions
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:28 PM
  2. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:59 PM