Clear Edge for the 18 hour work/school day

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Well, I got mine Saturday and have started dosing 3 2x a day per the bottle. Being a bigger guy, I think I will need to up it to 4 2x a day though.
Today is Monday, no school. I did notice, about an hour after dosing that when I got to work I could pull it together faster. Usually my attention is not all there, especially after the weekend. Takes me a few hours to find the "groove"...not so today. Placebo?
Well tomorrow is work and school so le't see how it goes :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...Placebo usually causes major side effects. Have you experienced any?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
None whatsoever.
Guess I am just surprised that it would work so well so quickly...pleasantly surprised though.
I am actually lookikng forward to the long day tomorrow :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I will try to log AM and PM, either after class or just when I get home from the gym.

Pre-Clear Edge: A little worn out, stayed up until 11PM watching Cena and HBK win the tag belts :) Usually takes me an 45min to an hour to dose off. I am also fighting a runny nose that might be a slight cold. Got up around 6:20AM a little groggy.
Dose: 5 Caps on an empty stomach
DoseTime: 7:00AM
Purpose: Work

Ability to Handle Stress: Excellent
Alertness: It is now 8:34AM and I feel like I have been awake for hours. I am ready to go.
Clarity: Great ability to focus.
Communication: No slurring of my words or losing my train of thought this morning.
Focus:Had one conference call for about 20 min and took good notes and pointed out some things that others had missed.
Crash: NA
Sides: None at all at this point.

Log style stolen from propho

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Update 3:31 PM
About 1:30 PM I got a massive headache. I am not one who is prone to headaches so thought I would mention it here. It was the kind I had to close my eyes, which is even more unusual for me.
Seems to be about 7 or so hours after dosing..maybe I need to take a smaller dose with me to work for the afternoon...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effective time for Clear Edge is around 5-6 hours. You might have had some sort of drop off. No caffeine, right?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Effective time for Clear Edge is around 5-6 hours. You might have had some sort of drop off. No caffeine, right?
Course I had caffien...you the one who is crazy now... :)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday did not take 2 doses during the day so nothing in the PM to report.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Clear Edge: Stayed up until 11PM watching Dirt this time. Cold is getting better.Got up around 6:45 AM today and felt pretty good this AM
Dose Time: 7:15AM

Alertness: Didn't actually leave for work until about 8:15 AM and I tell ya waht, I hit the morning commute alot more awake than others. I was weaving and bobbing in and out of every hole...love it. And I did not even have coffee yet. I only drink coffee at work.
Clarity: EXCELLENT!
Communication: N/A for today
Focus:Awesome
Crash: Yesterday got a slight headache about 7 hours after dosing. Today I is a school night so I have another doze with me I will take after about 7 hours so all should be good.
Sides: None.

I am taking in some coffee in the AM but stopping earlier than usual so as not to incite a headache.

Love the fact that there is 0 crash with this stuff...I am not jittery or anxious...no coton mouth or shakes. Just feel alert, not even awake, just alert. Great stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P

propho

Awards
  • Established
ya i've noticed slight headaches on 6.. however today i didn't get one.. dunno why..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's a tumor?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Just dropped second does of 5.
Think I will try 6 tomorrow and see how that goes.

Will be leaving for class in about an hour..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see how school goes tonight...don't assume failure. :)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Got in late and had some homework to work on so did not get to post this last night...sorry..

Pre-Clear Edge:Just finished an 8 hour shift, now I gotta commute an hour and sit in a 4.5 hour SQL database class
Dose Time: 4:05PM
Purpose: School

Alertness: Seemed to give me drive to fight the traffic and get to class, commute was unusually brutal but I didn't get the least bit stressed out.
Clarity: EXCELLENT again...of course
Communication: N/A for today
Focus:Sharp
Crash: None
Sides: None

And here is today's report:

Pre-Clear Edge:Was up until 1AM working on a stupid SQL queries for my class final project...
Dose Time: 7:30AM

Alertness: Weird thing is I know I am tired but I am still alert. No real way to describe it except for all you guys who were/are in the military, when you go out ono night trainng exercises and you reach that point where your body is tired but your mind is still racing and your able hear the smallest sounds way off in the distance adn zero in on it...kinda like that.
Clarity: Excpetional considering I am so damned tired right now
Communication: 45 minute meeting with a regional manager about how his admin security folks are screwing up and what I can do to help them get back on track. Then ad to gather those guys and go over a game plan. Good mental excercies for the AM
Focus:Sharp
Crash: None

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Clear Edge:Finally a good nights sleep. Fighting a little left over cold still
Dose Time: 7:15AM

Alertness: Good night's sleep and this stuff witha cup of coffee is primo. Clear. concise thoughts this early in the morning has alot of benefits
Sides: None and have noticed that the dose is still as effective as it was at the beginning of the week.

PM dose for school:
Pre-Clear Edge:Finally a good nights sleep. Fighting a little left over cold still
Dose Time: 3:15PM

Alertness: All is good to go with Class
Sides: None and have noticed that the dose is still as effective as it was at the beginning of the week.

Last edited:
sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I was sick Monday and did not take.
I also did not take over the weekend.
I did notice a slight feeling of slowness in me, even though I selpt 9 hours on Sunday, the first day after not taking. I know I was sick but it was something else...not a physical kind of slowness...more like a mental type.
Anyone else?

Pre-Clear Edge:Feel great. Had a nice resetful weekend in bed since I was sick
Dose Time: 7:10AM

Alertness: good as usual
Sides: None.

Last edited:
sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
OK, I was in a rush this morning and forgot to take all my supps. Today we are going to log how I feel without Clear Edge.

I have been tongue tied several times this morning already. Went to a meeting and lost my train of thought twice. I never realized I was this "groggy" in the morning. Generally just feel tired and spacey, even after 4 cups of coffee.

The GF is on the way here with my supps:)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Definite difference that I can tell without the Clear Edge. I am not saying that this stuff gives you all kinds of energy. What it does is allows you to keep that "edge" even after you have reached that 12th hour of pounding your brain.
I took it about an hour before class. My general "dead and burnt" feeling after work was gone after about 2 hours. I just felt more aware and my thought process was more focused.

Dose Time: 5:00 PM
Purpose: Class

Alertness: Good

This class involved us setting up a server with "for free" PBX software through a router to bridge with a server running Cisco Call Manager and then connect then all to a PSTN line...I have no idea what the hell we were doing but I was able to keep my wits about me. In the end I learned that freeware is not always good :)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Clear Edge:Feel good. Concentration is there and focus is still noticable when I dose
Dose Time: 7:05AM
Ability to Handle Stress: None today..it is Friday and payday. All is good in the world of work for once.
Sides: None at all

Will not be going to school since my birthday is next week I figure I would go celebrate early this weekend versus late next weekend. I hate mid-wek birthdays....

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Missed dosing yesterday, got a late start and dashed out without it.

Today, I was feeling kinda groggy prior to dosing but about an hour later all is sharp and clear. MOre awaer of what is going on and be able to focus. I don't feel more awake, just more aware.
This product has no sides and works as advertised everytime.
Should I mix it up by upping my dose from 5 to something like 7-8?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i just ordered this great log but are you not supposed to dose with caffine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine isn't necessary, just some people (including me) find it to potentiate the CE very well.

sean...most people find the sweet spot to be around 5-6, with diminishing returns after that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still alive?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
WOW..I caught some intestinal virus and was on my back for the 14th till Sunday. Sucks cause the 14th was my birthday. I coulnd't keep anything down at all, whether it was liquid, solid, or between the both...it all came out one way or another. I actually had to get some antibiotics to get rid of it. Took them Saturday night and by sunday night I felt TONS better.
Anyway..enough with the pleasantries...

Dosing with caffeine....don't have to but I personally fells it adds a synergistic effect and is quite good.
I tood 6 this AM and feel great. good focus, attention span is there. I flew threw 3 days of backloged work in about 1.5 hours and was able to approach everything clearly and concisely (real word??). This stuff is amazing to me.
I am gonna dose about an hour before the gym tonight and see how that goes specifically as it pertains to working out and level of concentration. I don't think I have touched on that. Mostl;y have been just discussing how I am able to keep my level of detail and attnetion up even throught the 18 hour days, which this has helped immensely.
Thanks Dsade for the testing again :).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, my friend, for such a great trial in the real world.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
ok...the basics:
Dose Time: 5:00 PM
Purpose: Class

The gym was an intense experience last night. I dosed about 30 minutes before the gym and I hit the squats really hard. By my second set I was in a zone and was able to zero in and just pump away at the squats. I HIGHLY recommend this for the gym....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know...I finally grabbed some more CE for myself, and I did not realize how great I feel on it until i added it back in.

I hate to say this, but I think I might have become a Clear Edgeaholic!!!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
You know...I finally grabbed some more CE for myself, and I did not realize how great I feel on it until i added it back in.

I hate to say this, but I think I might have become a Clear Edgeaholic!!!!

I like it!!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
for some reason 6 caps with caffeine(cup of coffee) hit me really hard..sent my anxiety through the roof.without the caf tho im good and def a lot more social and focused

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I weigh in at 265-270 though so I think I have more area to spread it out over.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for some reason 6 caps with caffeine(cup of coffee) hit me really hard..sent my anxiety through the roof.without the caf tho im good and def a lot more social and focused
What about a lower dosage with caffeine?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
going to try 4 with coffee tomorrow..im really sensitive to stims i had to stop alcar for awhile(was up to 4 grams of it when he whole anarchy stack thing was ging on)..love CE tho..i just might eliminate caffeine altogether..

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Hows this for life?...
stress fracture to the left writst after doing sets of 405lbs BB shrugs. cast for 3 weeks then "we will see if you can go bck to lifting soon" according to doc.
Out of work until Monday so no post from me. On really good vicodin now :)

oh yeah, and I am left handed...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows this for life?...
stress fracture to the left writst after doing sets of 405lbs BB shrugs. cast for 3 weeks then "we will see if you can go bck to lifting soon" according to doc.
Out of work until Monday so no post from me. On really good vicodin now :)

oh yeah, and I am left handed...
Are you left, or right, handed?

That sucks, man...sorry to hear it. 3 weeks is not so bad...just take care of yourself.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
great time to try primaforce's cissus..lol seriously(or usplabs)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Left-handed :) I am screwqed...and I work IT so typing is gonna be a biotch.
Already got on the cissus and just upped my dose. It worked well after my knee surgery last year so I will see how it is healing fractures...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Left-handed :) I am screwqed...and I work IT so typing is gonna be a biotch.
Already got on the cissus and just upped my dose. It worked well after my knee surgery last year so I will see how it is healing fractures...
Harsh, my friend. Keep the cissus high, and let it heal.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
luckily i just ordered some bulk from you :)
Man that stuff tastes really bad.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Wrist healing.
Still hve not dosed CE since frcture, thought aobut doing so but at this time I am on reduced work and break from school so not sure how good of a read about me staring at TV or trying to scratch under this damn cast would be..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrist healing.
Still hve not dosed CE since frcture, thought aobut doing so but at this time I am on reduced work and break from school so not sure how good of a read about me staring at TV or trying to scratch under this damn cast would be..
You could do the PS3 test? :)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
You could do the PS3 test? :)
I tried it (with the XBOX version though) but I can't hold the damn controller or move my fingers fast enough.
Stupid weak bones....

U

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I tried it (with the XBOX version though) but I can't hold the damn controller or move my fingers fast enough.
Stupid weak bones....
Good luck with your wrist. Stop wanking now, my dear friend. :hammer:
So you were born on 14th of Feb? Isn't that Valentine's Day? you must have gotten chocolates and kisses from every girl you know since you were 6. :woohoo:

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your wrist. Stop wanking now, my dear friend. :hammer:
So you were born on 14th of Feb? Isn't that Valentine's Day? you must have gotten chocolates and kisses from every girl you know since you were 6. :woohoo:
LOL...you betcha.
Nice thing about it is that my girlfriend does not expect anything from now on V-Day, it actually makes her mad if I shop for her...Life is great...

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Clear edge is by far the best supplement, and i will tell you why. i took my first 3 caps of the ultimate poker focus formula. then went to a texas holdem turny. My first hand i got a royal flush on the river after going all in. next hand i got kings full. :D

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Clear edge is by far the best supplement, and i will tell you why. i took my first 3 caps of the ultimate poker focus formula. then went to a texas holdem turny. My first hand i got a royal flush on the river after going all in. next hand i got kings full. :D
Wait..!! they did not say my luck would improve...dangit...