Clear Edge for the 18 hour work/school day

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok...the basics:
    Pre-Clear Edge:Feel great. Had a nice resetful weekend in bed since I was sick
    Dose: 5 Caps on an empty stomach
    Dose Time: 5:00 PM
    Purpose: Class

Ability to Handle Stress: Excellent
    Alertness: Good
    Sides: None

The gym was an intense experience last night. I dosed about 30 minutes before the gym and I hit the squats really hard. By my second set I was in a zone and was able to zero in and just pump away at the squats. I HIGHLY recommend this for the gym....

2. You know...I finally grabbed some more CE for myself, and I did not realize how great I feel on it until i added it back in.

I hate to say this, but I think I might have become a Clear Edgeaholic!!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You know...I finally grabbed some more CE for myself, and I did not realize how great I feel on it until i added it back in.

I hate to say this, but I think I might have become a Clear Edgeaholic!!!!

I like it!!!

4. for some reason 6 caps with caffeine(cup of coffee) hit me really hard..sent my anxiety through the roof.without the caf tho im good and def a lot more social and focused

5. I weigh in at 265-270 though so I think I have more area to spread it out over.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    for some reason 6 caps with caffeine(cup of coffee) hit me really hard..sent my anxiety through the roof.without the caf tho im good and def a lot more social and focused
    What about a lower dosage with caffeine?

7. going to try 4 with coffee tomorrow..im really sensitive to stims i had to stop alcar for awhile(was up to 4 grams of it when he whole anarchy stack thing was ging on)..love CE tho..i just might eliminate caffeine altogether..

8. Hows this for life?...
    stress fracture to the left writst after doing sets of 405lbs BB shrugs. cast for 3 weeks then "we will see if you can go bck to lifting soon" according to doc.
    Out of work until Monday so no post from me. On really good vicodin now

oh yeah, and I am left handed...

9. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Hows this for life?...
    stress fracture to the left writst after doing sets of 405lbs BB shrugs. cast for 3 weeks then "we will see if you can go bck to lifting soon" according to doc.
    Out of work until Monday so no post from me. On really good vicodin now

oh yeah, and I am left handed...
    Are you left, or right, handed?

That sucks, man...sorry to hear it. 3 weeks is not so bad...just take care of yourself.

10. great time to try primaforce's cissus..lol seriously(or usplabs)

11. Left-handed I am screwqed...and I work IT so typing is gonna be a biotch.
    Already got on the cissus and just upped my dose. It worked well after my knee surgery last year so I will see how it is healing fractures...

12. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Left-handed I am screwqed...and I work IT so typing is gonna be a biotch.
    Already got on the cissus and just upped my dose. It worked well after my knee surgery last year so I will see how it is healing fractures...
    Harsh, my friend. Keep the cissus high, and let it heal.

13. luckily i just ordered some bulk from you
    Man that stuff tastes really bad.

14. Wrist healing.
    Still hve not dosed CE since frcture, thought aobut doing so but at this time I am on reduced work and break from school so not sure how good of a read about me staring at TV or trying to scratch under this damn cast would be..

15. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Wrist healing.
    Still hve not dosed CE since frcture, thought aobut doing so but at this time I am on reduced work and break from school so not sure how good of a read about me staring at TV or trying to scratch under this damn cast would be..
    You could do the PS3 test?

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You could do the PS3 test?
    I tried it (with the XBOX version though) but I can't hold the damn controller or move my fingers fast enough.
    Stupid weak bones....

17. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    I tried it (with the XBOX version though) but I can't hold the damn controller or move my fingers fast enough.
    Stupid weak bones....
    Good luck with your wrist. Stop wanking now, my dear friend.
    So you were born on 14th of Feb? Isn't that Valentine's Day? you must have gotten chocolates and kisses from every girl you know since you were 6.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    Good luck with your wrist. Stop wanking now, my dear friend.
    So you were born on 14th of Feb? Isn't that Valentine's Day? you must have gotten chocolates and kisses from every girl you know since you were 6.
    LOL...you betcha.
    Nice thing about it is that my girlfriend does not expect anything from now on V-Day, it actually makes her mad if I shop for her...Life is great...

19. Clear edge is by far the best supplement, and i will tell you why. i took my first 3 caps of the ultimate poker focus formula. then went to a texas holdem turny. My first hand i got a royal flush on the river after going all in. next hand i got kings full.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Clear edge is by far the best supplement, and i will tell you why. i took my first 3 caps of the ultimate poker focus formula. then went to a texas holdem turny. My first hand i got a royal flush on the river after going all in. next hand i got kings full.
    Wait..!! they did not say my luck would improve...dangit...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For the next few hours Perform and Motivate is $19.99
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:45 PM
  2. For the next few hours Perform and Motivate at $19.99
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 06:55 PM