Clear Edge Log

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I just took my 3 capsules now: 4:45 Friday

Will post back with results, as I'm tired from excessive chat time I'm hoping this will keep me up all night.

Thanks again Dsade for the opportunity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to following along...CLOSELY.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its almost 8 , so far so good.

I'm still awake. I've had no side effects. No naseau.

My mental focus has been good. I took the three pill dosage. Might have to up it by maybe 1 more.

No shakes or jittery feeling. It did kind of make me feel a bit warmer for awhile?

I'll take 4 more in the morning and see how that goes?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PLCAR increases mitochondrial activity, which would warm you up a bit.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well on to day 2 I'm taking 4 today to see how it goes. I assume this is okay although dsade said three for my weight.

Last night I was up until 3am so it does keep you awake to some extent. I'm still afraid to use them on an empty stomach though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well off to another day of Clear Edge I will be taking 4 more today as well as 3 DCP So far with this stack I feel very good all day.

I have noticed that I'm thirsty all the time. Oddly enough it wakes me up earlier than normal with no real urge to go back to sleep. And I am a sleeper.

My focus is quite better. I feel a general well being all day. My skin seems to be a bit healthier also?

So far I really like it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well seems that i might need to go up in dosage, so i added 2 more clearedge and 2 more dcp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed that I'm thirsty all the time. Oddly enough it wakes me up earlier than normal with no real urge to go back to sleep. And I am a sleeper.
I would call you a looker, myself. So what is your dosage protocol going to be?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I took 4 clear edge today and 3 DCP and it went well. I had absolutely no sleep last night yet I made it through work all day.

My mental clarity was great. I managed the stress of the stupid people I work with all day. It was great.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I can honestly say this stuff is great. I'm not getting much sleep at night due to serious work related stress.

Dosing with 4 capsules at 7am is getting me through the day awake, its lessening the stress feeling, and has no side effects.

I'm sure my work life would be awful right now without it. I have been taking 2 more around noon.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be adding the clear edge to my daily supplements after my trial is over. I love the jittery free energy rush. I get a very nice focus. No side effects.

It also stacks very well with DCP

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sick today so i wasn't able to take clear edge or dcp.

Today I feel physically weak. Unable to concentrate. And absolutely exhausted with no drive. So without clear edge I'm a mess.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good news: Clear Edge and DCP seem to have a great side effect, they clear up a stuffy head. I couldnt breathe today but decided to take them anyway. In a half hour or so I was feeling good.

When they wore off it all came back, so I deduct that is one of the two that allowed me to breathe. It was the first energy i've had since being sick.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge will also cure impotence, asthma, prostate cancer, Malaria, and help regrow severed limbs.

*These statements do not reflect reality, and could very well be complete bull****.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpdate for my favorite tester?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well since your bumping me. I'm almost out of my clear edge.

So far the cumulative effects of the clear edge building in my system has been great. I have energy and an increase in my mood. No Dsade, not my bad mood..my good one.

I'm concentrating on my work with a positive focus. It greatly helps decrease stress.

I wanted to thank you for the chance to test it. It is your great business ethics that keep my business with Nutraplanet. I will be returning to buy more of it soon. Without the chance to have tried it I doubt I would have considered it a staple in my supps.

But your honesty in backing your product has sucked me in. So once again, thank you.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well I took 4 clear edge today and 3 DCP and it went well. I had absolutely no sleep last night yet I made it through work all day.

My mental clarity was great. I managed the stress of the stupid people I work with all day. It was great.
I've noted that vodka can fix stupid people too. good luck.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Somehow I doubt there is enough vodka in the world to drown out the people I work with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since your bumping me. I'm almost out of my clear edge.

So far the cumulative effects of the clear edge building in my system has been great. I have energy and an increase in my mood. No Dsade, not my bad mood..my good one.

I'm concentrating on my work with a positive focus. It greatly helps decrease stress.

I wanted to thank you for the chance to test it. It is your great business ethics that keep my business with Nutraplanet. I will be returning to buy more of it soon. Without the chance to have tried it I doubt I would have considered it a staple in my supps.

But your honesty in backing your product has sucked me in. So once again, thank you.
Absolutely my pleasure. Thank you for the great feedback.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He sucks all of us in...It's a ploy to take over the world.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My eyes were burning...it feels like....yes, someone IS typing about me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Must be the havoc connection its bringing out the anabolic beast in me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I was the one that made sure your box was filled...that definitely sounds like quite a connection we have, now.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm why yes it does sound like a connection, mind altering, mind blowing clear edge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost enough to take you OVER the edge.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel dirty and yet can't look away. WHo brought the 70's funk music?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it wrong if this thread is turning me on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually it's mine that does it but I guess it could be yours...But I doubt it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You aren't just the Snuggle Club president, you are also a client.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He loves wrapping his hand around the girth of my...bottle.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So he isnt just a tester but a dedicated..uhm client. He tests all of your bottles girth for you. I bet he keeps you a happy man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quality control, baby...quality control

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The images will forever be burned into my brain. I'm going to go wash my head out with clorox now.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol well this log got off track, never fails with Dsade.

Well my bottle of clear edge is gone..sigh

My final review of this is great, I'll be getting more. I'm a huge energy supplement fan and the clear edge keeps me awake without it. So its giving my body a break from the stimulants.

I'm less stressed on it. I have better focus and I'm happier. It will become a staple in my supp world.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong to surf the forums sitting naked on a plastic coated chair with a bottle of baby oil by my side?

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong to surf the forums sitting naked on a plastic coated chair with a bottle of baby oil by my side?
As a matter of fact, that's the best way to experience Clear Edge. Believe it, or not. :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a matter of fact, that's the best way to experience Clear Edge. Believe it, or not. :lol:
I just don't want to know WHAT you all are doing with the bottle/capsules.