Poll: How long did it take for you to start to see gains from superdrol?

Superdrol gains

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    colindep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

    Cool Superdrol gains


    How long did it take for you to see gains from superdrol?

  2. New Member
    jerz912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep
    How long did it take for you to see gains from superdrol?

    About 2 months till u start seeing results johny boy! Nah man the first and second week you'll start seeing most of the weight gain if you eat and workout properly!
  3. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    599
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%

    5-10
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986035
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Let me ask you this...what's your diet look like right now? SD seems to rely pretty heavily on carbs due to causing the body to superstore glycogen. I would think some gains should start in the first five days due to glycogen alone, no?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. New Member
    bigballer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%

    superdrol


    I have read about superdrol but have never used it . Is it any good ? i have used dbol,m1t,winny ,sus250 in the past does this even compare or am i looking for to much out of this supplement. I am 280 lbs and have been working out for about most of my life just have never tried superdrol , hear you guys talking about it alot. thanks for any info.
  6. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4322
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigballer99 View Post
    I have read about superdrol but have never used it . Is it any good ? i have used dbol,m1t,winny ,sus250 in the past does this even compare or am i looking for to much out of this supplement. I am 280 lbs and have been working out for about most of my life just have never tried superdrol , hear you guys talking about it alot. thanks for any info.
    stacks and stacks of superdrol logs on here man. take a look and you'l get everything you need to know about expected gains, required diet, side effects, pct etc.
  7. New Member
    Lavell08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    I just started taking S-Drol myself. First cycle. I'm not looking to get huge about 5'10 180 now around 10% body fat. I'm looking to shred. I am stacking the S-Drol with ephedra and watching my diet. Any suggestions.

    Also, I wanna PCT with animal stak 2. Thoughts?
  8. New Member
    Lavell08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    by the way, im only taking 12mg (one tablet a day) for a 6 week cycle.
  9. New Member
    colindep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

    I'm interested to see how that works out for you. I haven't heard alot about the results of superdrol for cutting. You may have lethargy problems on for 6 weeks with low carb diet but then again I had no lethargy problems while on it. I hope it goes well, keep us updated.
  10. New Member
    Innings Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    I'm interested to see how that works out for you. I haven't heard alot about the results of superdrol for cutting. You may have lethargy problems on for 6 weeks with low carb diet but then again I had no lethargy problems while on it. I hope it goes well, keep us updated.
    I felt lethargic weeks 2 through 4, but I'd read EVERYWHERE about lethargy prior to starting. Some of that had to be due to it being winter and also my anticipation of the symptoms. Best of luck, man.
  11. New Member
    delton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

    Watch out for your liver. Superdrol is one of the more toxic of the prohormones. I had liver enzymes elevated to levels that had my doctor thinking I had hepatitis (they were checked near the end for an unrelated reason).

    Granted, I was taking 2-3 caps per day (more early on). I did gain over 15 pounds in eight weeks, and I was asked if I was juicing more than once. Retention of rapid gains is usually a problem, and three months later I had kept only 5 of those pounds.
  12. New Member
    Lavell08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by delton View Post
    Watch out for your liver. Superdrol is one of the more toxic of the prohormones. I had liver enzymes elevated to levels that had my doctor thinking I had hepatitis (they were checked near the end for an unrelated reason).

    Granted, I was taking 2-3 caps per day (more early on). I did gain over 15 pounds in eight weeks, and I was asked if I was juicing more than once. Retention of rapid gains is usually a problem, and three months later I had kept only 5 of those pounds.



    Did you have any other side effects? I think I am going to stick to one tablet a day for the length of the cycle, since I never cycled before. But thanks for the heads up - I'll probably have some blood work done after 2 or 3 weeks to be safe.

    I'm also taking some saw palmetto since I read a little about a lower libido and gyno problems. I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about either of those problems

    Thanks for the comments guys... I'll be sure to keep everyone posted. I might start a log and get some pics up.
  13. New Member
    delton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavell08 View Post
    Did you have any other side effects? I think I am going to stick to one tablet a day for the length of the cycle, since I never cycled before. But thanks for the heads up - I'll probably have some blood work done after 2 or 3 weeks to be safe.
    I had a little body acne and some night sweats, both of which I've experienced before with anabolics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavell08 View Post
    I'm also taking some saw palmetto since I read a little about a lower libido and gyno problems. I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about either of those problems.
    Well, both of those concerns are legitimate, but I don't see how saw palmetto is going to help with either one. Saw palmetto helps with prostate enlargement. I haven't heard of it being used for gyno, but perhaps I'm uninformed on that. If you feel some pain and/or increase of hardened tissue under your nipples, you should preferably take some tamoxifen or clomiphine (clomid). The aromatase inhibitors may be useful, but that's kind of chasing the horse after it's out the gate.

    You could also take AIs from the start, but then you might slow down your gains with the superdrol (estrogen is anabolic, after all), and you might have joint pain.

    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) is the classical liver protectant, along with NAC (more expensive) and antioxidants like alpha lipoic (take with biotin) and good old vitamin C. You might take up to 800 mg of an 80% silymarin milk thistle extract, spread out through the day.

    FWIW, I didn't notice much impact on my libido with superdrol.
  14. New Member
    bigballer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%

    s-drol


    i am having a hard time finding where to purchase this stuff. does anyof you know where to get it ?
  15. New Member
    colindep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by delton View Post
    Watch out for your liver. Superdrol is one of the more toxic of the prohormones. I had liver enzymes elevated to levels that had my doctor thinking I had hepatitis (they were checked near the end for an unrelated reason).

    Granted, I was taking 2-3 caps per day (more early on). I did gain over 15 pounds in eight weeks, and I was asked if I was juicing more than once. Retention of rapid gains is usually a problem, and three months later I had kept only 5 of those pounds.
    You ran 20-30mgs of superdrol for eight weeks?
  16. New Member
    dsw222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigballer99 View Post
    i am having a hard time finding where to purchase this stuff. does anyof you know where to get it ?
    doesnt anyone use google? thats the first place i turn to when i want to find something

    lavell - i heard that is not healthy to take ephedra with sdrol because they both mess with your blood pressure but i dont have an exact quote or link for you. also after researching a lot on this i went with nolva for PCT... i dont want to risk gyno to save a few bucks (and if you get ur nolva at a good site its actually cheaper)

    i just started s-drol yesterday... taking it with perfect cycle and going to use nolva 60-40-40-20 for PCT. so far nothing but i guess thats normal. i started at 2 tabs a day because i'm 6'8 270
  17. New Member
    delton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    You ran 20-30mgs of superdrol for eight weeks?
    This was 18 months ago, but to the best of my recollection I ran 20 mg/day for 3 weeks, then up to 30 mg/day for another 3 weeks, then down to 20 mg/day plus 1 cap of "Methyl 1-P" from Legal Gear for another 2 weeks. I did some kind of AI for a few weeks afterwards.

    Like I said, very hard on my liver, but I grew like a m*f*. Didn't keep most of it.
  18. New Member
    colindep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by delton View Post
    This was 18 months ago, but to the best of my recollection I ran 20 mg/day for 3 weeks, then up to 30 mg/day for another 3 weeks, then down to 20 mg/day plus 1 cap of "Methyl 1-P" from Legal Gear for another 2 weeks. I did some kind of AI for a few weeks afterwards.

    Like I said, very hard on my liver, but I grew like a m*f*. Didn't keep most of it.
    I can't believe your still alive!
  19. New Member
    delton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    I can't believe your still alive!
    Well, I don't think those quantities are all that out of control... the original dosing recommendations on the bottle say "take 2-3 capsules daily". And I didn't go over 8 weeks.

    But I wouldn't do it again, because it is too toxic. Be kind to your liver... you'll miss it when it's gone. The gains were hard to keep, as well.
  20. New Member
    V00D00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by delton View Post
    Watch out for your liver. Superdrol is one of the more toxic of the prohormones. I had liver enzymes elevated to levels that had my doctor thinking I had hepatitis (they were checked near the end for an unrelated reason).

    Granted, I was taking 2-3 caps per day (more early on). I did gain over 15 pounds in eight weeks, and I was asked if I was juicing more than once. Retention of rapid gains is usually a problem, and three months later I had kept only 5 of those pounds.
    Theres actually very little evidence (other than predominant thought) that superdrol is substantially more toxic than other methylated phs. It does have more noticeable sides in the average user though.

    Of course some of us can take 30mg a day for a month and not have any sides whatsoever, but I'm weird. Though overall as a ph I thought of superdrol as semi lack luster, a whole lot of hype about it being the most potent thing I'd ever use, watch the sides, etc... followed by 7lbs of gain and no sides. Hell I had more sides on I Force Bold.(more weight gain as well)

    For users with more experience I've suggested running it with a class 1 based non methyl ph, Trenadrol for instance. This was a much more effective way for me to build mass, not to mention there now numerous guys who have logged it (on DA) and tell me it worked out great for em.

    For the naysayers who said I didn't consume enough carbs, how does 400 grams of protein + 7-8000 calories a day sound? (ecto - massive metabolism)
  21. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    Theres actually very little evidence (other than predominant thought) that superdrol is substantially more toxic than other methylated phs. It does have more noticeable sides in the average user though.

    Of course some of us can take 30mg a day for a month and not have any sides whatsoever, but I'm weird. Though overall as a ph I thought of superdrol as semi lack luster, a whole lot of hype about it being the most potent thing I'd ever use, watch the sides, etc... followed by 7lbs of gain and no sides. Hell I had more sides on I Force Bold.(more weight gain as well)

    For users with more experience I've suggested running it with a class 1 based non methyl ph, Trenadrol for instance. This was a much more effective way for me to build mass, not to mention there now numerous guys who have logged it (on DA) and tell me it worked out great for em.

    For the naysayers who said I didn't consume enough carbs, how does 400 grams of protein + 7-8000 calories a day sound? (ecto - massive metabolism)


    Voooo!....sweet to see ya over here at AM.
  22. New Member
    V00D00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Voooo!....sweet to see ya over here at AM.
    thanks black! hopefully ill make the sizable dent here that i have at DA to where no one questions my logic, ever. lol
  23. New Member
    dsw222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    For users with more experience I've suggested running it with a class 1 based non methyl ph, Trenadrol for instance. This was a much more effective way for me to build mass, not to mention there now numerous guys who have logged it (on DA) and tell me it worked out great for em.
    How would you recommend stacking the Trenadrol with Superdrol? I'm currently on day 5 of my Superdrol standalone cycle and havent seen anything yet (I know its still early, but I'm curious for next time).

    The bottle of Trenadrol recommends using 1 capsule 1-3 times daily. How would you do it? (right now I'm doing one 12mg SD cap in the morning and another at night)
  24. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    [taking it with perfect cycle and going to use nolva 60-40-40-20 for PCT. so far nothing but i guess thats normal. i started at 2 tabs a day because i'm 6'8 270[/QUOTE ....,.good lord your a large man
  25. New Member
    dsw222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

    lol i was even larger when i was 6'8 360+ lbs (scale didnt go up high enough)

    i was a super-fatty
  26. New Member
    V00D00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    How would you recommend stacking the Trenadrol with Superdrol? I'm currently on day 5 of my Superdrol standalone cycle and havent seen anything yet (I know its still early, but I'm curious for next time).

    The bottle of Trenadrol recommends using 1 capsule 1-3 times daily. How would you do it? (right now I'm doing one 12mg superdrol cap in the morning and another at night)
    You wont see anything until 9-12 days in thats the running average Ive seen. If you ran Trenadrol with it I would suggest doing both low dose until you knew you could handle it for a fact. When I did it, the muscle pumps were actually painful - which isnt all bad.
    However TRN has some sides, like aggression / violent dreams / increased blood pressure / massive back pumps. People tend to think cause its not 17methylated that its gonna be a cool run with no problems, and I have to tell them that I had more sides from Trenadrol than I did superdrol (which seems to be the case with most)
    Dosed out, I would say start at 30mg (1 pill) a day with 1 pill of superdrol, then move up to 60mg and 2 pills superdrol (20mg) though I wouldn't push it too much past that.
  27. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    You wont see anything until 9-12 days in thats the running average Ive seen. If you ran Trenadrol with it I would suggest doing both low dose until you knew you could handle it for a fact. When I did it, the muscle pumps were actually painful - which isnt all bad.
    However TRN has some sides, like aggression / violent dreams / increased blood pressure / massive back pumps. People tend to think cause its not 17methylated that its gonna be a cool run with no problems, and I have to tell them that I had more sides from Trenadrol than I did superdrol (which seems to be the case with most)
    Dosed out, I would say start at 30mg (1 pill) a day with 1 pill of superdrol, then move up to 60mg and 2 pills superdrol (20mg) though I wouldn't push it too much past that.
    I will for one say that I had a but fat ZERO sides from tren, the strength was def. there, which in turn led to some size gains, but I had no sides whatsoever.
    This just goes to show that everyone responds different to different compounds, tren treated me very nicely.
  28. Advanced Member
    mattyh7688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    523
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

    how was ur guys fat gain on cycle.. im doing my first superdrol cycle next week, i was cutting but might go on a mini bulk for superdrol... i have read people actually losing fat on it.. i understand a lot of depends on diet, i plan on eating a ton and clean
  29. musclemilk40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

    hard to find, several good clones available though


    Quote Originally Posted by bigballer99 View Post
    i am having a hard time finding where to purchase this stuff. does anyof you know where to get it ?
    I think the original is gone but so i think youll have too select a clone, there are ton of them out there. Testadrol is the strongest ive found, its actually 15mg per capsule. google Testadrol and you'll find several sites with it

    good luck

    http://www.*****************.com/testadrol.html
  30. New Member
    hockeyroom28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

    Day 11 of 21, I saw and felt great things
  31. New Member
    raoulduke13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    how was ur guys fat gain on cycle.. im doing my first superdrol cycle next week, i was cutting but might go on a mini bulk for superdrol... i have read people actually losing fat on it.. i understand a lot of depends on diet, i plan on eating a ton and clean
    I didn't exactly eat with a "clean" diet. I ran a 4 week cycle of m-drol at 20mgs a day over the holidays (big mistake). I went from 189 to 211 granted about 6 pounds of it was fat. So if you do eat crappy while on cycle it is possible to put on fat. I think it would be hard to use superdrol for a cut because of the back pumps (makes walking even challenging in the third week). That would definetly make cardio tuff.
  32. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by raoulduke13 View Post
    I didn't exactly eat with a "clean" diet. I ran a 4 week cycle of m-drol at 20mgs a day over the holidays (big mistake). I went from 189 to 211 granted about 6 pounds of it was fat. So if you do eat crappy while on cycle it is possible to put on fat. I think it would be hard to use superdrol for a cut because of the back pumps (makes walking even challenging in the third week). That would definetly make cardio tuff.
    i got some m-drol but i dont think im gonna bother with it since im hearing such great things about high dose long term h-drol cycles 100mgs for 6 weeks i hear is pretty popular and people are getting around 15lb lean muscle gains while leaning up and experiancing no sides
  33. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i got some m-drol but i dont think im gonna bother with it since im hearing such great things about high dose long term h-drol cycles 100mgs for 6 weeks i hear is pretty popular and people are getting around 15lb lean muscle gains while leaning up and experiancing no sides
    Really!!! Do you know anyone here on Am who is logging it? Or is it just people who you know that are experiencing those great gains? As i was Thinking of doing a long cycle of H-drol after reading that thread about it just starting to kick in on week 3 or 4. Which would make running a 4 week cycle not anything to special. The guy was suppose to run a 7week cycle of up to 125mg but he never reported back. Seems very interesting to me
  34. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Really!!! Do you know anyone here on Am who is logging it? Or is it just people who you know that are experiencing those great gains? As i was Thinking of doing a long cycle of H-drol after reading that thread about it just starting to kick in on week 3 or 4. Which would make running a 4 week cycle not anything to special. The guy was suppose to run a 7week cycle of up to 125mg but he never reported back. Seems very interesting to me

    dude ive seen it with my own eyes 6 weeks at 100mg Insane improvement i think its right up there with superdrol just takes longer and doesnt shut you down literally
  35. roehrigs01
    Guest
    roehrigs01's Avatar

    5-10
  36. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

    Hmmm....I may pick up a few bottles and try it out. I have nt tried superdrol or Halodrol yet so ill flip a coin. As its been nearly 5 months since i tried out phera plex
  37. New Member
    Bronco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    50.85%

    For what it's worth and I'm just being lazy here but isn't H-drol part superdrol anyway? If I'm remembering the correct compound it's got 3 methylated compounds in it, so theoretically yes you're going to get better gains because of the mix between the anabolic and androgenic compounds....but at what cost? and for 6 weeks? PCT=new liver?
  38. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    For what it's worth and I'm just being lazy here but isn't H-drol part superdrol anyway? If I'm remembering the correct compound it's got 3 methylated compounds in it, so theoretically yes you're going to get better gains because of the mix between the anabolic and androgenic compounds....but at what cost? and for 6 weeks? PCT=new liver?
    negative. H-drol is only halo
  39. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    For what it's worth and I'm just being lazy here but isn't H-drol part superdrol anyway? If I'm remembering the correct compound it's got 3 methylated compounds in it, so theoretically yes you're going to get better gains because of the mix between the anabolic and androgenic compounds....but at what cost? and for 6 weeks? PCT=new liver?

  40. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    465
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

    X2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bridge to keep superdrol gains
    By torres278 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 11:51 PM
  2. Superdrol Gains Kept (%)
    By conwict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. Superdrol...Lethargy and gains.
    By Goat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 02:17 PM
  4. Superdrol or Methyl for strength gains
    By Lionheart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 10:45 AM
  5. Gaining Mass on Superdrol
    By atrain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in