Superdrol gains

How long did it take for you to start to see gains from superdrol?

• 1-4 days

Votes: 53 17.3%
  • 5-10 days

Votes: 143 46.6%
  • 11-14 days

Votes: 64 20.8%
  • 15-21 days

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • No gains

Votes: 31 10.1%

• Total voters
colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take for you to see gains from superdrol?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
How long did it take for you to see gains from superdrol?

About 2 months till u start seeing results johny boy! Nah man the first and second week you'll start seeing most of the weight gain if you eat and workout properly!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me ask you this...what's your diet look like right now? SD seems to rely pretty heavily on carbs due to causing the body to superstore glycogen. I would think some gains should start in the first five days due to glycogen alone, no?

bigballer99

Awards
superdrol

I have read about superdrol but have never used it . Is it any good ? i have used dbol,m1t,winny ,sus250 in the past does this even compare or am i looking for to much out of this supplement. I am 280 lbs and have been working out for about most of my life just have never tried superdrol , hear you guys talking about it alot. thanks for any info.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I have read about superdrol but have never used it . Is it any good ? i have used dbol,m1t,winny ,sus250 in the past does this even compare or am i looking for to much out of this supplement. I am 280 lbs and have been working out for about most of my life just have never tried superdrol , hear you guys talking about it alot. thanks for any info.
stacks and stacks of superdrol logs on here man. take a look and you'l get everything you need to know about expected gains, required diet, side effects, pct etc.

Lavell08

Awards
I just started taking S-Drol myself. First cycle. I'm not looking to get huge about 5'10 180 now around 10% body fat. I'm looking to shred. I am stacking the S-Drol with ephedra and watching my diet. Any suggestions.

Also, I wanna PCT with animal stak 2. Thoughts?

Lavell08

Awards
by the way, im only taking 12mg (one tablet a day) for a 6 week cycle.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how that works out for you. I haven't heard alot about the results of superdrol for cutting. You may have lethargy problems on for 6 weeks with low carb diet but then again I had no lethargy problems while on it. I hope it goes well, keep us updated.

Innings Eater

Innings Eater

Awards
I'm interested to see how that works out for you. I haven't heard alot about the results of superdrol for cutting. You may have lethargy problems on for 6 weeks with low carb diet but then again I had no lethargy problems while on it. I hope it goes well, keep us updated.
I felt lethargic weeks 2 through 4, but I'd read EVERYWHERE about lethargy prior to starting. Some of that had to be due to it being winter and also my anticipation of the symptoms. Best of luck, man.

delton

delton

Awards
Watch out for your liver. Superdrol is one of the more toxic of the prohormones. I had liver enzymes elevated to levels that had my doctor thinking I had hepatitis (they were checked near the end for an unrelated reason).

Granted, I was taking 2-3 caps per day (more early on). I did gain over 15 pounds in eight weeks, and I was asked if I was juicing more than once. Retention of rapid gains is usually a problem, and three months later I had kept only 5 of those pounds.

Lavell08

Awards
Watch out for your liver. Superdrol is one of the more toxic of the prohormones. I had liver enzymes elevated to levels that had my doctor thinking I had hepatitis (they were checked near the end for an unrelated reason).

Granted, I was taking 2-3 caps per day (more early on). I did gain over 15 pounds in eight weeks, and I was asked if I was juicing more than once. Retention of rapid gains is usually a problem, and three months later I had kept only 5 of those pounds.

Did you have any other side effects? I think I am going to stick to one tablet a day for the length of the cycle, since I never cycled before. But thanks for the heads up - I'll probably have some blood work done after 2 or 3 weeks to be safe.

I'm also taking some saw palmetto since I read a little about a lower libido and gyno problems. I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about either of those problems

Thanks for the comments guys... I'll be sure to keep everyone posted. I might start a log and get some pics up.

delton

delton

Awards
Did you have any other side effects? I think I am going to stick to one tablet a day for the length of the cycle, since I never cycled before. But thanks for the heads up - I'll probably have some blood work done after 2 or 3 weeks to be safe.
I had a little body acne and some night sweats, both of which I've experienced before with anabolics.

I'm also taking some saw palmetto since I read a little about a lower libido and gyno problems. I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about either of those problems.
Well, both of those concerns are legitimate, but I don't see how saw palmetto is going to help with either one. Saw palmetto helps with prostate enlargement. I haven't heard of it being used for gyno, but perhaps I'm uninformed on that. If you feel some pain and/or increase of hardened tissue under your nipples, you should preferably take some tamoxifen or clomiphine (clomid). The aromatase inhibitors may be useful, but that's kind of chasing the horse after it's out the gate.

You could also take AIs from the start, but then you might slow down your gains with the superdrol (estrogen is anabolic, after all), and you might have joint pain.

Silymarin (milk thistle extract) is the classical liver protectant, along with NAC (more expensive) and antioxidants like alpha lipoic (take with biotin) and good old vitamin C. You might take up to 800 mg of an 80% silymarin milk thistle extract, spread out through the day.

FWIW, I didn't notice much impact on my libido with superdrol.

bigballer99

Awards
s-drol

i am having a hard time finding where to purchase this stuff. does anyof you know where to get it ?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established

You ran 20-30mgs of superdrol for eight weeks?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
i am having a hard time finding where to purchase this stuff. does anyof you know where to get it ?
doesnt anyone use google? thats the first place i turn to when i want to find something

lavell - i heard that is not healthy to take ephedra with sdrol because they both mess with your blood pressure but i dont have an exact quote or link for you. also after researching a lot on this i went with nolva for PCT... i dont want to risk gyno to save a few bucks (and if you get ur nolva at a good site its actually cheaper)

i just started s-drol yesterday... taking it with perfect cycle and going to use nolva 60-40-40-20 for PCT. so far nothing but i guess thats normal. i started at 2 tabs a day because i'm 6'8 270

delton

delton

Awards
You ran 20-30mgs of superdrol for eight weeks?
This was 18 months ago, but to the best of my recollection I ran 20 mg/day for 3 weeks, then up to 30 mg/day for another 3 weeks, then down to 20 mg/day plus 1 cap of "Methyl 1-P" from Legal Gear for another 2 weeks. I did some kind of AI for a few weeks afterwards.

Like I said, very hard on my liver, but I grew like a m*f*. Didn't keep most of it. :fool2:

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
This was 18 months ago, but to the best of my recollection I ran 20 mg/day for 3 weeks, then up to 30 mg/day for another 3 weeks, then down to 20 mg/day plus 1 cap of "Methyl 1-P" from Legal Gear for another 2 weeks. I did some kind of AI for a few weeks afterwards.

Like I said, very hard on my liver, but I grew like a m*f*. Didn't keep most of it. :fool2:
I can't believe your still alive!:dance:

delton

delton

Awards
I can't believe your still alive!
Well, I don't think those quantities are all that out of control... the original dosing recommendations on the bottle say "take 2-3 capsules daily". And I didn't go over 8 weeks.

But I wouldn't do it again, because it is too toxic. Be kind to your liver... you'll miss it when it's gone. The gains were hard to keep, as well.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards

Theres actually very little evidence (other than predominant thought) that superdrol is substantially more toxic than other methylated phs. It does have more noticeable sides in the average user though.

Of course some of us can take 30mg a day for a month and not have any sides whatsoever, but I'm weird. Though overall as a ph I thought of superdrol as semi lack luster, a whole lot of hype about it being the most potent thing I'd ever use, watch the sides, etc... followed by 7lbs of gain and no sides. Hell I had more sides on I Force Bold.(more weight gain as well)

For users with more experience I've suggested running it with a class 1 based non methyl ph, Trenadrol for instance. This was a much more effective way for me to build mass, not to mention there now numerous guys who have logged it (on DA) and tell me it worked out great for em.

For the naysayers who said I didn't consume enough carbs, how does 400 grams of protein + 7-8000 calories a day sound? (ecto - massive metabolism)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Theres actually very little evidence (other than predominant thought) that superdrol is substantially more toxic than other methylated phs. It does have more noticeable sides in the average user though.

Of course some of us can take 30mg a day for a month and not have any sides whatsoever, but I'm weird. Though overall as a ph I thought of superdrol as semi lack luster, a whole lot of hype about it being the most potent thing I'd ever use, watch the sides, etc... followed by 7lbs of gain and no sides. Hell I had more sides on I Force Bold.(more weight gain as well)

For users with more experience I've suggested running it with a class 1 based non methyl ph, Trenadrol for instance. This was a much more effective way for me to build mass, not to mention there now numerous guys who have logged it (on DA) and tell me it worked out great for em.

For the naysayers who said I didn't consume enough carbs, how does 400 grams of protein + 7-8000 calories a day sound? (ecto - massive metabolism)

Voooo!....sweet to see ya over here at AM. :woohoo:

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
How would you recommend stacking the Trenadrol with Superdrol? I'm currently on day 5 of my Superdrol standalone cycle and havent seen anything yet (I know its still early, but I'm curious for next time).

The bottle of Trenadrol recommends using 1 capsule 1-3 times daily. How would you do it? (right now I'm doing one 12mg SD cap in the morning and another at night)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
[taking it with perfect cycle and going to use nolva 60-40-40-20 for PCT. so far nothing but i guess thats normal. i started at 2 tabs a day because i'm 6'8 270[/QUOTE ....,.good lord your a large man

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
lol i was even larger when i was 6'8 360+ lbs (scale didnt go up high enough)

i was a super-fatty

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
How would you recommend stacking the Trenadrol with Superdrol? I'm currently on day 5 of my Superdrol standalone cycle and havent seen anything yet (I know its still early, but I'm curious for next time).

The bottle of Trenadrol recommends using 1 capsule 1-3 times daily. How would you do it? (right now I'm doing one 12mg superdrol cap in the morning and another at night)
You wont see anything until 9-12 days in thats the running average Ive seen. If you ran Trenadrol with it I would suggest doing both low dose until you knew you could handle it for a fact. When I did it, the muscle pumps were actually painful - which isnt all bad.
However TRN has some sides, like aggression / violent dreams / increased blood pressure / massive back pumps. People tend to think cause its not 17methylated that its gonna be a cool run with no problems, and I have to tell them that I had more sides from Trenadrol than I did superdrol (which seems to be the case with most)
Dosed out, I would say start at 30mg (1 pill) a day with 1 pill of superdrol, then move up to 60mg and 2 pills superdrol (20mg) though I wouldn't push it too much past that.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You wont see anything until 9-12 days in thats the running average Ive seen. If you ran Trenadrol with it I would suggest doing both low dose until you knew you could handle it for a fact. When I did it, the muscle pumps were actually painful - which isnt all bad.
However TRN has some sides, like aggression / violent dreams / increased blood pressure / massive back pumps. People tend to think cause its not 17methylated that its gonna be a cool run with no problems, and I have to tell them that I had more sides from Trenadrol than I did superdrol (which seems to be the case with most)
Dosed out, I would say start at 30mg (1 pill) a day with 1 pill of superdrol, then move up to 60mg and 2 pills superdrol (20mg) though I wouldn't push it too much past that.
I will for one say that I had a but fat ZERO sides from tren, the strength was def. there, which in turn led to some size gains, but I had no sides whatsoever.
This just goes to show that everyone responds different to different compounds, tren treated me very nicely.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
how was ur guys fat gain on cycle.. im doing my first superdrol cycle next week, i was cutting but might go on a mini bulk for superdrol... i have read people actually losing fat on it.. i understand a lot of depends on diet, i plan on eating a ton and clean

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
hard to find, several good clones available though

I think the original is gone but so i think youll have too select a clone, there are ton of them out there. Testadrol is the strongest ive found, its actually 15mg per capsule. google Testadrol and you'll find several sites with it

good luck

http://www.supplementkingdom.com/testadrol.html

raoulduke13

raoulduke13

Awards
how was ur guys fat gain on cycle.. im doing my first superdrol cycle next week, i was cutting but might go on a mini bulk for superdrol... i have read people actually losing fat on it.. i understand a lot of depends on diet, i plan on eating a ton and clean
I didn't exactly eat with a "clean" diet. I ran a 4 week cycle of m-drol at 20mgs a day over the holidays (big mistake). I went from 189 to 211 granted about 6 pounds of it was fat. So if you do eat crappy while on cycle it is possible to put on fat. I think it would be hard to use superdrol for a cut because of the back pumps (makes walking even challenging in the third week). That would definetly make cardio tuff.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I didn't exactly eat with a "clean" diet. I ran a 4 week cycle of m-drol at 20mgs a day over the holidays (big mistake). I went from 189 to 211 granted about 6 pounds of it was fat. So if you do eat crappy while on cycle it is possible to put on fat. I think it would be hard to use superdrol for a cut because of the back pumps (makes walking even challenging in the third week). That would definetly make cardio tuff.
i got some m-drol but i dont think im gonna bother with it since im hearing such great things about high dose long term h-drol cycles 100mgs for 6 weeks i hear is pretty popular and people are getting around 15lb lean muscle gains while leaning up and experiancing no sides

Link24

Awards
  • Established
i got some m-drol but i dont think im gonna bother with it since im hearing such great things about high dose long term h-drol cycles 100mgs for 6 weeks i hear is pretty popular and people are getting around 15lb lean muscle gains while leaning up and experiancing no sides
Really!!! Do you know anyone here on Am who is logging it? Or is it just people who you know that are experiencing those great gains? As i was Thinking of doing a long cycle of H-drol after reading that thread about it just starting to kick in on week 3 or 4. Which would make running a 4 week cycle not anything to special. The guy was suppose to run a 7week cycle of up to 125mg but he never reported back. Seems very interesting to me

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Really!!! Do you know anyone here on Am who is logging it? Or is it just people who you know that are experiencing those great gains? As i was Thinking of doing a long cycle of H-drol after reading that thread about it just starting to kick in on week 3 or 4. Which would make running a 4 week cycle not anything to special. The guy was suppose to run a 7week cycle of up to 125mg but he never reported back. Seems very interesting to me

dude ive seen it with my own eyes 6 weeks at 100mg Insane improvement i think its right up there with superdrol just takes longer and doesnt shut you down literally

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....I may pick up a few bottles and try it out. I have nt tried superdrol or Halodrol yet so ill flip a coin. As its been nearly 5 months since i tried out phera plex

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
For what it's worth and I'm just being lazy here but isn't H-drol part superdrol anyway? If I'm remembering the correct compound it's got 3 methylated compounds in it, so theoretically yes you're going to get better gains because of the mix between the anabolic and androgenic compounds....but at what cost? and for 6 weeks? PCT=new liver?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth and I'm just being lazy here but isn't H-drol part superdrol anyway? If I'm remembering the correct compound it's got 3 methylated compounds in it, so theoretically yes you're going to get better gains because of the mix between the anabolic and androgenic compounds....but at what cost? and for 6 weeks? PCT=new liver?
negative. H-drol is only halo

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

:blink::blink::blink:

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
i stand corrected, my fault. got it mixed up with another compound

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am on it now. Started seeing seeing gains "noticable gains" third day. I am taking a clone. 1 12.5 mg pill a day. Just finished week one. Will probably go up to 2 pills a day. I have 0 lethargy

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I am on it now. Started seeing seeing gains "noticable gains" third day. I am taking a clone. 1 12.5 mg pill a day. Just finished week one. Will probably go up to 2 pills a day. I have 0 lethargy

im assuming your referring to superdrol

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
I ordered two bottles of a clone, 80 pills ea, dosed 10mg. doing a 6 week.. hell yeah can't wait
:squat:

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
I did a cycle of a 3 yr old bottle of M1T about 6 weeks ago that basically made it through hell and back and still worked pretty well. I'm pretty souped about using fresh product

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles of a clone, 80 pills ea, dosed 10mg. doing a 6 week.. hell yeah can't wait
:squat:

of superdrol!! 6 weeks might be a bit ehhhhh the reason why you can do h-drol for 6 weeks is because of its mild stature towards the liver superdrol is harshhhhh and people usually only run that compound for 3 and some end early cause they cant handle the sides anymore so do a little more research,

goodluck

BigLester

Awards
You guys are talking about the H drol clone rite?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am talking/running superdrol clone and am shooting for 4 weeks.