AP+DCP=Kicka$$ results? Let's find out...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day Two Continued:
    Even though I still feel pretty lethargic I took 3 DCP's+1 AP before dinner since I was going to be having about 50g carbs.

Stat update:This morning I was down 2.5lbs on the scale. Not my goal but I don't mind
    Current weight: 155.2

That's nearly 5lbs since starting DCP. And I haven't done any cardio this week, and only once last week. Sorry, but indoor cardio is boring as hell, and it's too cold outside.

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    sounds like fun.......hope ya feel better bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    hope you get better
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the gym tomorrow.

2. Quote Originally Posted by R3d
    Day Two Continued:
    Even though I still feel pretty lethargic I took 3 DCP's+1 AP before dinner since I was going to be having about 50g carbs.

Stat update:This morning I was down 2.5lbs on the scale. Not my goal but I don't mind
    Current weight: 155.2

That's nearly 5lbs since starting DCP. And I haven't done any cardio this week, and only once last week. Sorry, but indoor cardio is boring as hell, and it's too cold outside.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the gym tomorrow.
    i agree about the indoor cardio....thats why i have an mp3 and a dvd player attached to my eliptical...hehe
    •   

3. Day Three:

3x3 DCP, 1x stim-x, 1x3 AP.
    Carb intake on AP meals: 57g, 42g, and 50g. AM/MID/PM

Had a decent workout today. Still a bit worn out from yesterday but got through it.

Can't say I'm noticing anything directly from AP.

One week measurements will be on Tuesday.

4. Day Four: (Saturday, 27th)
    Off day. Diet was off but nothing to consider a major cheat. Turkey burger and lots of carbs . Stack was used on regular schedule.

Nothing to note.

Day Five: (Sunday, 28th)
    Off day. Diet wasn't in check. Damn cake is irresistible. Stack was taken as scheduled.

Nothing to note.

Day Six: (Today)
    I decided to use AP pre-workout meal and post-workout. 3 hours apart.

Had a crappy workout. I was extremely tired and I blame that on the AP. This **** is making me tired every time I take it. Upping my carbs hasn't helped.
    Didn't get any leg workouts in.

I did feel some sort of pump 10 minutes after dosing my second AP (dosed while finishing up in the gym). I won't say it was from the AP as it was nothing significant and it didn't last. It was just an abnormal feeling in my biceps.

5. What was the most carbs you had with the AP?
    •   

6. Day Seven:
    I must admit I'm not the ideal logger!
    1) I've changed my routine into a split
    2) Measurements will be further delayed do to the Sunday cheat meal.

Putting that aside, I had a great workout today. I am attempting the 8x8 method with hopes of getting shredded in the shortest amount of time.

Did legs, bi's and back today. A bit scrambled, so I will have to put together a balanced 4 day split on my off day tomorrow. (Feel free to help out if you've done 8x8 before).

My bi's feel full as hell right now. Haven't had this feeling in a long time. Because of the crappy logger that I am, I can't conclude that this "feeling" is from AP or from my new workout.
    If it is from AP, then I should continue to experience this fullness.

Dosages:
    3 DCP's, 1 Stim-X, 1 AP - morning.
    3 DCP's, 4 clear edge's (will be doing a review on this product), Omega-3 - 1pm
    1 AP Pre-workout (5pm)
    1 AP PWO (7:12pm)

Other notes:
    I wasn't drowsy today or during my workout
    I am up quite a few pounds on the scale. I am waiting to see whether or not the extra pounds are from Sunday. If not, I will reveal the new numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    What was the most carbs you had with the AP?
    On workout days I've had up to 80g's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 11:16 PM
  4. How do you find out how a Congressman voted
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2