AP+DCP=Kicka$$ results? Let's find out...

R3d

R3d

Awards
This thread is "part 2" of my last log for DCP...
I won't be starting this stack until Monday(22nd) or Tuesday(23rd).

So, after reading, and reading... and some more reading, I've decided to give Anabolic-Pump a try. I'm throwing it on top of my DCP, which I'm already happy with. I've only been on DCP 7 days.

I came across quite a bit of controversy on other forums over AP... This log is going to be a no-bias, no false opinions/statements, 100% full on truth, daily updated log. My observations/statements of AP will be blunt. If I don't feel that avowed "pump", then I'll say so. If I don't see results in the mirror, I'll say so.
Some of those people stirring up trouble about AP believe that nearly every log is sponsored, thus the good reviews...THIS LOG IS NOT SPONSORED! My money, my AP :)

A quick overview of my history: I was once 210 pounds of fat. I started my "journey" for weight loss last June. I've lost nearly 50 pounds, and to my surprise, I gained a six-pack through all of my hard work.
I did not include lifting into my cardio-only routine (uneducated at the time). I started lifting December the 5th. So my weight training "journey" has just begun.

I used ZERO supplements during the first 6 months of dieting/exercise. I have never touched steroids, stims or weight loss pills. Thus, I should hopefully get the claimed results.

I'll stfu and get on to it :)

Supplements:
Damage Control Protocol
Anabolic-Pump
Stimulant-X
Excell BCAA's
All The Whey blend (If I ever get the ****)
Omega-3 fish oil (NOW)
Creatine Monohydrate
And a good Multi-Vitamin

Dosages:
Still working on it... but the plan will be-
2 DCP's before fasted cardio (already doing this
Vitamin/Omega/Stim-X
-----
After cardio, before breakfast:
1 AP
And I'll probably throw in a protein shake with BCAA's/Creatine (Normally do this)

Stats:
Measurements from Tuesday, Jan 23rd. My stats are embarressing... I lost a lot of lean muscle mass when I did an improper cut.
158lbs
9-10% BF
Waist: 31"
Chest: 35 1/2"
Thighs: 19"
Calves: 13 1/2"
Biceps: 12" :sad:

Goal(s):
Get shredded! :D
Gain strength back that I lost during my long cut.
Looking to gain some lean muscle mass, keep BF at it's lowest and then some.
Not necessarily bulking... but we'll see.

Diet:
I don't think I'll post full diet logs here. I have better things to do :)
Caloric intake will be around 3k (coming up from 2500).

Cheat meals will be limited, if any.

Mornings will consist of grapefruit, 1+cup of oatmeal 5-6 egg whites. Along with a protein shake as mentioned.

Lots of chicken, salmon, tuna, cottage cheese and veggies.
Healthy fats: Flax seeds (fresh), peanuts/peanut butter

I'm expecting to eat lots of sweet potatoes, brown rice, beans, and being able to eat whole grain bread while on AP.

As for my carb intake after each dose of AP, I'll have to figure it out. I'll start with 50-60grams as recommended.

Training:
I'm not into splits. I do a wide-ranged (varied by week) full body workout 4x a week.
Cardio will be either a) 15min. HIIT b) 20min. fasted LISS (not long, I know), or c) 20min. LISS after weight training.

I still have 2-3 days to update this before I start my stack. Updated measurements and what not will be added before I star.

Way too long for a log. :saw: Subscribe now, rep me, and keep an eye out. The end... for now

And a thanks to dsade for answering even more of my questions as well as helping me figure out a stack/proper supps :)

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I just started my AP and DCP stack today. Been on AP for almost 2 weeks and I like it. I wont mention what I feel...you will find out yourself whether or not its good for you. Good luck!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Do the log!!! I am not running a log of it so its all you bro!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's hear about it man. The more the merrier.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
okay then. I will be watching. I hope this a good log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed...can i get my copy laminated?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
ooohhhhh, can't wait as I want to try AP stacked with DCP as well but like you, I've found conflicting results regarding AP. Patiently waiting to see a non-biased opinion

R3d

R3d

Awards
Should be getting my stuff from NP tomorrow :) I'll probably start full dosages on Tuesday.

Here's to one last cheat meal for the next 4 weeks. Damnit... Birthday party next weekend=steak & cake. Never mind.
Had some popcorn, big smoothie, chocolate covered raisins. Took a total of 8 DCP's between a 3 hour time frame (11:30, 12:30, 2:20)

Day is not over!

By the way- Hitcher wasn't as bad as people are saying it is. I thought it was far better than the original. Never got boring, dull or predictable... until the end, of course.

And another side note: I will not have any whey protein next week due to a company that I will not be ordering from again. Should have known something was up when I called customer support and heard them chatting on AOL messenger. ****ing kids running businesses these days.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day One: Only 2 doses today

Goods came in today!

Had just made lunch when it came in, but I did my first dose of AP and will wait 15 minutes to eat it. Adding some oats to my chicken/veggies. Around 35g to start off with.

3 DCP's with breakfast, none at lunch. Going to see how I react to the AP.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Had 40g of complex carbs (oats) about 30 minutes ago, but I'm starting to feel tired.

Hrmm.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Had 40g of complex carbs (oats) about 30 minutes ago, but I'm starting to feel tired.

Hrmm.
havent had much problems going with low carbs and AP...whether that means im dealing with it well..or im a not responder or whatever. been going between 20 and 40 carbs...not much over that though...

R3d

R3d

Awards
Stats updated.

Run down of todays supplements:
One Stim-X (free sample), 3 DCP's 8:30am
1 AP 1:00pm
5:30 3 DCP's and another Stim-X (These do not seem to be having any affect on me)

Tomorrow I'll be doing proper dosages. Including the omega 3's, 3x3 DCP, 1x3 AP.

I plan to take 1 AP 15 minutes before my workout is done followed by dinner. Carbs will be coming from rice.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day one: Full dosages
8:00am 3 DCP's, 1 Stim-X, 1 AP.
2 Omega-3's with breakfast.

I noticed nothing different from yesterdays two AP's (lunch/PWO), so I decided to wait 30 minutes to eat after taking everything this morning to see if I would feel anything. 30 minutes later, nothing :(

Breakfast: Oats- 30g C, 4 egg whites, 8oz organic orange juice- 26g C. Totalling 53g

Did a few dumbbell rows for the heck of it and didn't notice anything.

Any thoughts from USP reps?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from what i understand....some people may need to take it for a while for them to start feeling the effects....i guess it builds up in your system ....

R3d

R3d

Awards
from what i understand....some people may need to take it for a while for them to start feeling the effects....i guess it builds up in your system ....
So I've heard. I was just hoping I'd be one of those who felt it working immediately :D

What about feeling tired after taking AP with a carb meal?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I've heard. I was just hoping I'd be one of those who felt it working immediately :D

i havent had any tiredness really during the whole day...on monday night though...i was passing out at my computer. Could be because i just started working out again, or it could be cause i didnt take in enough carbs.... but i havent had any problem during the day

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
subscribe

i cant wait to crack open my DCP bottle. Looking for ward to your log

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established

Subscribed. Looking forward to a good log (kinda like when I wake up in the morning...lol)

Sounds to me like your going a little hypo. I would try consuming more carbs with your AP doses

R3d

R3d

Awards
Sounds to me like your going a little hypo. I would try consuming more carbs with your AP doses
Will do. I'll shoot for 50-55g complex (brown rice) for my next meal.

I would blame it on only getting 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night, but I was tired after taking AP yesterday.

Adding to the log:
Not sure if I'm going to workout today. I got a good 1 1/2 hour workout on Monday. Tuesday wasn't a full body as planned, but I still got in a good 40 minutes.

Will see how I feel after lunch/AP.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day one concluded:

I was not motivated at all to get into the gym today.
1:45pm- 3 DCP's+1 AP. 15 minutes after- 50g brown rice/chicken/veggies.

I was no longer tired after this dose, full as hell from the carbs though!
Lack of motivation was gone and I ended up getting into the gym and having a good leg workout plus a short upper body workout.
No "pumps" noticed throughout the workout.

PWO meal: Had some basmati rice (35g) and started to feel tired so I made 1/2 cup of oats and I'm all good :)

I can see that the lack of carbs is what was making me tired, but it's going to take some time to get used to that many carbs in one sitting, 3x a day.

Carb intake for today: 188g

Side notes: I'm glad to see that I'm responding in some way. Hopefully I'll start feeling it in the gym soon.

Tomorrow will probably be an off day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely try boosting your carb intake. That could very well be a major factor.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
R3d what type of workout routine are you doing with the AP & DCP stack?

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day Two: I woke up feeling like crap today. Not sure what's going on. Had some cramping in my upper left abdominal/kidney area after my workout that ended up lasting through the night. I'm sore, muscles feel numb, feeling weak, and I just might barf :)

Don't plan to take anything today unless I start to feel better.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day Two: I woke up feeling like crap today. Not sure what's going on. Had some cramping in my upper left abdominal/kidney area after my workout that ended up lasting through the night. I'm sore, muscles feel numb, feeling weak, and I just might barf :)

Don't plan to take anything today unless I start to feel better.

sounds like fun.......hope ya feel better bro.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
barf maybe you will feel better, that always work for me, those nights of to many tequilas :lol:
hope you get better

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day Two Continued:
Even though I still feel pretty lethargic I took 3 DCP's+1 AP before dinner since I was going to be having about 50g carbs.

Stat update:This morning I was down 2.5lbs on the scale. Not my goal but I don't mind :)
Current weight: 155.2

That's nearly 5lbs since starting DCP. And I haven't done any cardio this week, and only once last week. Sorry, but indoor cardio is boring as hell, and it's too cold outside.

sounds like fun.......hope ya feel better bro.
hope you get better
Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the gym tomorrow.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day Two Continued:
Even though I still feel pretty lethargic I took 3 DCP's+1 AP before dinner since I was going to be having about 50g carbs.

Stat update:This morning I was down 2.5lbs on the scale. Not my goal but I don't mind :)
Current weight: 155.2

That's nearly 5lbs since starting DCP. And I haven't done any cardio this week, and only once last week. Sorry, but indoor cardio is boring as hell, and it's too cold outside.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the gym tomorrow.
i agree about the indoor cardio....thats why i have an mp3 and a dvd player attached to my eliptical...hehe

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day Three:

3x3 DCP, 1x stim-x, 1x3 AP.
Carb intake on AP meals: 57g, 42g, and 50g. AM/MID/PM

Had a decent workout today. Still a bit worn out from yesterday but got through it.

Can't say I'm noticing anything directly from AP.

One week measurements will be on Tuesday.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day Four: (Saturday, 27th)
Off day. Diet was off but nothing to consider a major cheat. Turkey burger and lots of carbs :). Stack was used on regular schedule.

Nothing to note.

Day Five: (Sunday, 28th)
Off day. Diet wasn't in check. Damn cake is irresistible. Stack was taken as scheduled.

Nothing to note.

Day Six: (Today)
I decided to use AP pre-workout meal and post-workout. 3 hours apart.

Had a crappy workout. I was extremely tired and I blame that on the AP. This **** is making me tired every time I take it. Upping my carbs hasn't helped.
Didn't get any leg workouts in.

I did feel some sort of pump 10 minutes after dosing my second AP (dosed while finishing up in the gym). I won't say it was from the AP as it was nothing significant and it didn't last. It was just an abnormal feeling in my biceps.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
What was the most carbs you had with the AP?

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day Seven:
I must admit I'm not the ideal logger!
1) I've changed my routine into a split
2) Measurements will be further delayed do to the Sunday cheat meal.

Putting that aside, I had a great workout today. I am attempting the 8x8 method with hopes of getting shredded in the shortest amount of time.

Did legs, bi's and back today. A bit scrambled, so I will have to put together a balanced 4 day split on my off day tomorrow. (Feel free to help out if you've done 8x8 before).

My bi's feel full as hell right now. Haven't had this feeling in a long time. Because of the crappy logger that I am, I can't conclude that this "feeling" is from AP or from my new workout.
If it is from AP, then I should continue to experience this fullness.

Dosages:
3 DCP's, 1 Stim-X, 1 AP - morning.
3 DCP's, 4 clear edge's (will be doing a review on this product), Omega-3 - 1pm
1 AP Pre-workout (5pm)
1 AP PWO (7:12pm)

Other notes:
I wasn't drowsy today or during my workout :)
I am up quite a few pounds on the scale. I am waiting to see whether or not the extra pounds are from Sunday. If not, I will reveal the new numbers.

What was the most carbs you had with the AP?
On workout days I've had up to 80g's.