Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Day 12

Weight as of this AM: 211lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2740
    Fat: 190g 1711 65%
    Carbs: 11g 40 2%
    Protein: 223g 894 34%

Today is a non-workout day. Busy day with work, will try to do cardio and abs... Have I ever mentioned I hate doing abs? You can tell by the pics

Despite the fact that I spend most of my time in ketosis, and calories are low, I truly feel like I am gaining muscle while losing fat. Strength is same, no more/no less than before DCP but my muscles are harder, I feel and look leaner and weight isn't exactly falling off like it was before (water retention could be a factor). So far I am happy.

Probably the only hinderance to my fatloss is my laziness in doing cardio. I feel if I was doing cardio every morning my progress would be heightened... Time to start doing cardio I guess

2. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Weight as of this AM: 211lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2740
    Fat: 190g 1711 65%
    Carbs: 11g 40 2%
    Protein: 223g 894 34%

Today is a non-workout day. Busy day with work, will try to do cardio and abs... Have I ever mentioned I hate doing abs? You can tell by the pics

Despite the fact that I spend most of my time in ketosis, and calories are low, I truly feel like I am gaining muscle while losing fat. Strength is same, no more/no less than before DCP but my muscles are harder, I feel and look leaner and weight isn't exactly falling off like it was before (water retention could be a factor). So far I am happy.

Probably the only hinderance to my fatloss is my laziness in doing cardio. I feel if I was doing cardio every morning my progress would be heightened... Time to start doing cardio I guess
    i completely know how ya feel with the cardio.....just have to force yourself to go for it. once you get started ya feel better about it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    i completely know how ya feel with the cardio.....just have to force yourself to go for it. once you get started ya feel better about it.
    You are right. Same goes with abs... for me anyway

4. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    You are right. Same goes with abs... for me anyway
    yup......i just end up doing side bridges (yoga move) for my abs....works pretty much every trunk muscle and you do 3 seets of 30 sec or 45 secs or 60 secs...depending what ya feel like, give the trunk a great workout and doesnt seem to make you "bulge" like some ab workouts do (i dont want to have abs that stick out further than my chest..even though i kinda have them now, i dont want them getting any worse)
  5. day 13

Weight as of this am: 211 lbs

Yesterdays macros:
    Total Cals: 2743
    Fat: 176g 1582 60%
    Carbs: 27g 88 3%
    Protein: 245g 980 37%

Did cardio and abs yesterday.

Nothing new to report. I'll be doing my "B" workout today: Biceps, legs, traps

Will report back after that

6. 222 lbs to 211? That's a'niiiiice!

7. Agreed...this log is one of my favorites for sure.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Thanks for the support guys! This log helps me stay on track and keep motivated (even on those nitty gritty ketogenic, flat muscle, no pump, no strength workout days)

My next refeed will be saturday, but it will be a clean, lowfat, moderate calorie one. I went nuts last carbup and it took me a few days to shed all the water I gained from the 4000+ calories

9. man....13 days and 11 lbs......i envy you hehe

im thinking of cutting down on the AP and starting on a low carb diet also....im not used to eating carbs that i constantly feel guilty every time i do...even thoug hi know they are healthy non-shi* carbs...i still feel guilty

10. Well, I was 222 lbs 3 weeks prior to the administration of DCP. The day I started DCP I was 214 lbs. I believe those 8 lbs I lost before I started the DCP was, for the most part, water. Now I will say this, I don't think that the scale paints the whole picture as the weight is not really dropping a whole lot but evey time I step foot in the gym (mon, wed, fri), I keep looking leaner and leaner. I have now lost at least a few inches around my belly, And I could sound completely insane but I think that I have actually added muscle on this cut which I didn't expect.

Also, I bumped my calories approx. 400 cal per day when I started DCP to gauge the effects and stave off any muscle wasting effects that may occur with the combonaition of the afformentioned weightloss supplements

Either way, I am very very pleased with DCP thus far and am certain that it is a must have for anyone who wants to lose fat while maintaining (or building) lean tissue simultaneously.
    •   

11. This is becoming a more common feedback note...actually adding muscle mass while dropping bodyfat.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is becoming a more common feedback note...actually adding muscle mass while dropping bodyfat.
    I 100% agree. I have put on some lean body mass while maintaining/dropping body fat%.

Eggo, once you come off CKD, I would add some anabolic pump to your supp stack so that when your carb delpleted body starts getting used to storing those carbs again, fat cells will have inhibited storage capacity and most of it will be fed into your muscles. Just my two cents.

HL

13. Even better, USP and I are exploring the possibilities of AP taken with Kwick Karb.

Let me know when you are going to come off of CKD, and I might throw in the WMS part of the stack.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Even better, USP and I are exploring the possibilities of AP taken with Kwick Karb.
    Awesome! Let me know what you guys find out. I'm going to throw down for a kilo when I get home, tonight.

If you log this eggo, I'd be VERY interested to see how it affects you after CKD.

HL

15. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Awesome! Let me know what you guys find out. I'm going to throw down for a kilo when I get home, tonight.

If you log this eggo, I'd be VERY interested to see how it affects you after CKD.

HL
    I just may have to do that...

16. Oh, you must...you must.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Even better, USP and I are exploring the possibilities of AP taken with Kwick Karb.
    I'll be trying this when I get some WMS from NP
  18. Day 14

body weight as of this AM: 210 lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2920
    Fat: 212g 1906 67%
    Carbs: 16g 64 2%
    Protein: 218g 873 31%

Today was a nonworkout day. Very hectic and didn't record macros very well so when I post tomorrow, they will be estimates.

Check this out... I went in to the tux shop to get refitted due to all the weight I've lost and I was impressed with my new measurements. Now I am wishing I took measurements at the beginning of this log... oh well

12/18/2006 1st time I got fitted
    Neck:17.5"
    Chest: 44.5"
    Overarm (around shoulders with arms down): 53"
    Waist: 35"

02/01/2007 Today's refitting
    Neck:16.5" -1"
    Chest: 43.5" -1"
    Overarm (around shoulders with arms down): 53" same
    Waist: 33" -2"!!!

Like I said, I really wish I would have started the log off with detailed measurments(arm, waist, chest, shoulders, thigh, calf) but oh well.

I just about pooped my chonies when he said 33" waist! I thought my pants were getting way loose!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    body weight as of this AM: 210 lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2920
    Fat: 212g 1906 67%
    Carbs: 16g 64 2%
    Protein: 218g 873 31%

Today was a nonworkout day. Very hectic and didn't record macros very well so when I post tomorrow, they will be estimates.

Check this out... I went in to the tux shop to get refitted due to all the weight I've lost and I was impressed with my new measurements. Now I am wishing I took measurements at the beginning of this log... oh well

12/18/2006 1st time I got fitted
    Neck:17.5"
    Chest: 44.5"
    Overarm (around shoulders with arms down): 53"
    Waist: 35"

02/01/2007 Today's refitting
    Neck:16.5" -1"
    Chest: 43.5" -1"
    Overarm (around shoulders with arms down): 53" same
    Waist: 33" -2"!!!

Like I said, I really wish I would have started the log off with detailed measurments(arm, waist, chest, shoulders, thigh, calf) but oh well.

I just about pooped my chonies when he said 33" waist! I thought my pants were getting way loose!

ahh..to be a 33/34 inch waist again...i dont think ive been that small since i was like 13 hehe

Good job on the progress
    Last edited by mpkonig; 02-02-2007 at 09:40 AM.

20. Those are some impressive numbers, Ego

21. Day 15

weight as of this am: 211 lbs

I'm not going to post yesterday's macros because I don't want to try to figure them out.

Today is my "A" workout: chest back delts and triceps. Today is also my refeed day. I will carbup from this afternoon to tomorrow afternoon. But it will be a more reasonable refeed than the last one, which was ridiculous.

That is all for now

22. just did 20 minutes of spontaneous bedroom cardio and I am sweating my ass off!!

Awesome
  23. Day 18

Bodyweight as of this AM: 213 lbs

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. My weekend was very busy and I didn't get a chance to update my log. I also didn't get a chance to record macros very well until today so I will omit the weekends macros. I'll cite today's macros in tomorrows post. Carbup was friday and saturday and went very well. I still feel full from it. And my back is still really sore from friday's workout.

Tonight is supposed to be my "B" workout: biceps, legs, calves but I'm not sure yet if I will make it to the gym.

some updated pics
    Attached Images Attached Images     

24. looking good....keep it up

25. Looking super lean...definitely.

26. My shoulders look WEAK in that back shot. I'll try and get the ole' lady to take some leg shots later, the progress is more pronounced in my quads. I feel as though I'm getting my desired results

27. Arms are looking weak too

28. Awesome progress, bro!
  29. day 19

Body weight as of this AM: 211 lbs

yesterdays macros:
    Total cals: 2261
    Fat: 124g 1114 51%
    Carbs: 22g 90 4%
    Protein: 244g 978 45%

Made it to the gym yesterday and had a good workout. I was just tired and worn out, but strength was good.

Today was a non workout day and today's nutrition kind of sucked as I didn't even eat breakfast till noon. I had an appointment for a property showing at 9am and woke up late so I had to take off without eating, once I got there, it turned into a whole other ordeal... but I did have time to take 3 DCP, 5mg yohimbine, 20mg synephrine 1 Basic Cuts, 1/4 tsp ALCAR, 1/4 tsp GTE... and let me tell you, that was not fun to go 4 hours without eating breakfast.

Tomorrow is my "A" workout and will report back then

by the way I still feel leaner by the day... Maybe it's my imagination

Similar Forum Threads

1. My DCP/LR/LX log.
    By SureFire26 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:58 AM
  2. DCP on a CKD?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 12:57 AM
  3. DCP on Spring Break log!
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 07:21 PM
  4. My DCP log
    By warnerve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 05:13 AM
  5. Will Coconut oil help my fatloss while on CKD?
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:26 AM