My DCP on CKD log.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
OK I have been on CKD now for 3 weeks and have lost 8 lbs so far. I started at 222 and am currently 214.
My log will officially begin tomorrow as my DCP just came today. This is my 1st log and as a disclosure, it won't be as detailed as some of the others here. I will post my daily calories and macro breakdown, my weight, my workout info and my general thoughts and feelings daily.

I have 22 days until my wedding and it is my goal to lose as much fat as possible while maintaining all muscle (don't we all wish!). I am actually willing to sacrifice a little strength and muscle to get ripped quick. We shall see

my supps:
DCP
alcar
Retain (I have been on it 2 weeks / will do 3 more weeks)
green tea extract
yohimbine hcl
Syneburn
ALA
Sesamin
Basic Cuts
dicreatine malate
borage oil
fish oil
b-complex
and misc. vitamins and minerals as needed

I'll be doing a DC style training regimen that I've modeled after Glenihan's routine (mon,wed,fri on an "A" / "B" split) but with a few of my own twists.

I am going to load the DCP for 4 days at 9 caps per day divided into 3 daily doses. I will be taking the rest of the supps listed throughout except I won't start the syneburn and the yohimbine hcl until dat 5 (when I drop the dcp dose to 6 per day)

DCP will administered on an empty stomach along with 1/4 tsp ALCAR, 1/4 tsp GTE, 2.5mg yohimbine hcl, 1 syneburn cap, and 1 Basic Cuts pill with 1st two daily doses of DCP.

Retain, Borage oil, Sesamin, fish oil will be taken with meals 1,3 and 5

dicreatine malate 2g before and after W/O

I'm getting yelled at by the fiance'... I'll be back to post more...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's macros, which will be indicative of my training days.

Total cals: 2297 cals
Fat: 118g 1065 48%
Carbs: 17g 60 3%
Protein: 274g 1096 49%

Today's Macros, which will be indicative of my nontraining days

Total cals: 2234
Fat: 138g 1241 57%
Carbs: 14g 42 2%
Protein: 221g 883 41%

I'll try to get some pics up later

If anyone has any tips or pointers, I'm open to suggestions. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed....I will be following.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Subscribed.
DCP is going to become your new friend ;)

Now, let's see if I'm the only one that hasn't had any side-effects from DCP.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I popped 3 Dcp 2.5 hours ago with a basic cuts just to kinda gauge my reaction to it and I did notice a side effect about 30 min later... It makes you feel kickass.. I am still feeling its effects.. I feel warm but not an uncomfortable warm feeling and I know what the others are talking about in terms of sweat. Not dripping sweat but the back of my neck is moist and as I sit here at my desk in my underwear, I am not cold. (Fiance' is all wrapped up in a blanket, how cute ;) Judging by how tomorrow goes with the DCP, I may just throw in the Yo-hcl right away.

Larry- I was thinking of doing the 1.5/1 ratio as it is what I read mostly about CKD but this is what has been effective in the past. How many cals do you take in daily at that ratio?

I am feeling warm

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics. I am not as fat and out of shape as these pics make me look:).. Go easy on me fellas. I am in full blown ketosis right now and am feeling rather depleted. I was going to refeed on saturday but I may push that back now that I am on DCP... We shall see

Attachments

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

body weight this am = 213. No cardio today as I'll be training with weights later.

I took 3 dcp last night at around 9pm and slept no prob... nice. I did notice however, my legs and torso seemed kindof itchy but maybe that was my imagination.

I always wake up feeling dehydrated and for years, it has been a morning ritual to guzzle about 3/4 gallon of H2O within the 1st half-hour after waking.

This morning I took immediately upon waking: 3 DCP, 2.5 mg yohimbine hcl (decided to start this right away), 300mg ALA, 1/4 tsp GTE (the taste alone will wake the dead!), 1/4 tsp ALCAR, and 1 basic cuts pill. I will probably throw in 10mg of synephrine in my am stack when it gets here. My digestive sytem is making alot of noise right now.

nothing esle to report now...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
OK. Today I did workout A : chest back and tris

Despite the fact of being in ketosis, I had good energy and strength in the gym and I also had a great pump, not certain where that came from but I'll take it :) I normally sweat profusely in the gym and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary in that regard.

Notes: I've heard of some people complaining about water retention while taking TTA. This is my 1st time taking a TTA based product and I must say that I am experiencing quite the opposite. It seems as though DCP has some diruretic properties. I am constatntly thirsty and if I am not consitantly pounding down H2O my throat is very dry and on top of that, I have been pissing nonstop all day. I normally dring 2-3 gal. of H2O per day and dont pee anywhere near this much.

So far... I like

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, impressive supp list as well. Question for ya, the Green Tea extract is that capped or in bulk. I have bulk GT and almost gag everytime I try to take it. Just wondering if your's is bulk, how you overcome the taste.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, impressive supp list as well. Question for ya, the Green Tea extract is that capped or in bulk. I have bulk GT and almost gag everytime I try to take it. Just wondering if your's is bulk, how you overcome the taste.
I was taking Lean Green but recently opted for bulk powder from NP. I dont quite gag when I take it but I make pretty ugly faces. I just take a swig of water and with a mouthful of water, I throw down the GTE and swallow. Pretty rough. I may try to mix it in with 8 ox. oh water and try it that way but I'm sure it will be just as bad :(

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was thinking maybe add it with some actual tea or take it with some natty pb. Hopefully the pb will cover the taste. Anyway, sorry for hijacking about GTE.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was thinking maybe add it with some actual tea or take it with some natty pb. Hopefully the pb will cover the taste. Anyway, sorry for hijacking about GTE.
Nah dude, not a hijack at all. I welcome discussion as an opportunity to learn :) The PB idea is a good one but isn't it best to take it on an empty stomach?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

CRAZY!!
Body weight as of this AM: 211lbs
This is probably due to all the urinating I did yesterday. I drank 3.5 gal. of water. I decided to take a 4th serving of DCP and yohimbine last night at around 9:30pm. Yesterday I took a total of 11 DCP caps and 10mgs of yohimbine. I had a little trouble falling asleep but after 400 mg of theanine and 1.5 mg melatonin... slept like a king :)

Here are yesterdays macros:

Total Cals: 2568
Fat: 174g 1567 63%
Carbs: 20g 68 3%
Protein: 213g 853 34%

Ketosis is in the house! Today was supposed to be my refeed day but I think I will hold off until tues. as an experimentation with DCP.

Today is the old lady's bridal shower so I may make a trip to the gym to train abs calves and traps.

Notes: When I take my empty stomach/morning stack, I experience some pretty bad gastro intestinal distress... but it is clear that I am dropping fat.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today's weight 210lbs

Yesterday's macros
Total Cals: 2430
Fat: 177g 1595 67%
Carbs: 11g 38 2%
Protein: 183g 731 31%

I did a quick shoulder/trap routine and some abs yesterday and was absolutely drenched in sweat... and it was not even a greuling routine. I took 11 DCP caps yesterday again and 10mg yohim. I dont really feel as if I am dipping into muscle stores as I have plenty of energy and strength in the gym. Still ketotic and I think I will actually carb up on wed. as this will be my deadlift day and I feel I'll get better glycogen supercompensation if I refeed immediately following that workout.
Other than that, nothing new to report other than today will be my 3rd full day on this stack and I am impressed

pics updated as of this AM

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your top abs are coming in that fast??

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
day 4

Your top abs are coming in that fast??
Yeah, I think that may be due to the fact that I have been expelling alot of water but nevertheless I feel leaner and lighter. Taking 2 Basic Cuts, 3 DCP, 2.5 mg yohim., 1/4 tsp ALCAR, 1/4 tsp GTE and 300mg ALA first thing in the morning on an empty stomach while in ketosis promotes a very interesting feeling. I don't know what it is but I kinda like it. My Synephrine has not arrived yet but will be dosing that along with my DCP stack 3 times per day.

My weight today... I can't tell if the scale says 210 or 211 lbs but either way, it's going in the right direction

my macros yesterday:
Total Cals: 2624
Fat: 185g 1667 66%
Carbs: 20g 70 3%
Protein: 201g 803 32%

Yesterday was a no-gym day. So I spent about 5 hours at the gun range firing fully automatic machine guns... That was fun but my neck and right shoulder are sore. Last night was the first time since I started my CKD that I seriosly started craving carbs bad so I had bacon and eggs, and let me tell you, the bacon cured any craving I had. My last carbload was saturday the 13th and I'm still holding my next refeed day to Wed the 24th.

Today will be Biceps, legs and calves... I'll report back after that

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Did biceps/legs/calves tonight and workout was... OK... that's it. I felt flat, couldn't get much of a pump but still trained hard and I feel good about that. Carb up is day after tomorrow:woohoo:

I notice every workout while checking myself out in the mirror when lifting, that I am looking leaner, which is good:thumbsup:

I think that the Retain is an appropriate addition to this stack as I've been doing alot of stressing out with work and wedding planning and trying to accomodate all the family coming in from out of town. I think that I'd be chewing up muscle to a high degree without it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why am I looking forward to YOUR carbup day???

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
It is going to rule. I think I'm going to kick the carbload off with 6 tbsp Gatorade powder and 600 mg ALA during the workout Which will be: BB Bench, Wide Grip Chins, Deadlifts and Skull Crushers (I can almost feel the pump now just thinking about it!) and post workout, the 24 hour carbohydrate insanity begins.... pasta, potatoes, cereal, apple juice, oatmeal, and pop tarts. Did I mention cereal?:food:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
day 5

Bodyweight today: 210lbs

Was going to do cardio today but woke up with a slight cough and the sniffles so no cardio.

I was thinking of continuing the DCP dosage at 9 caps per day (3x3)... Dsade, any reason why I shouldn't to that?
This AM, I took 3 DCP, 1 Basic Cuts, 1/4 tsp ALCAR, 1/4 tsp GTE and bumped the YO.Hcl to 5 mg (2caps) and as I sit here in my cold house, I am very very warm... I wonder if I have a cold and if I continue the high rate of thermogenesis (sorta like an induced fever) If that would yeild in faster recovery from my cold?? :think:

Yesterdays macros:
Total Cals: 2671
Fat: 171g 1543 60%
Carbs: 18g 64 2%
Protein: 244g 977 38%

R3d

R3d

Awards
I decided to continue with 3x3. I have another bottle coming in anyways, but my current bottle is almost empty :(

If you can afford it, go for it.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet, you are so awesome! Thanks for the shirt!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I was messing around while placing my order and asked for a free shirt. I wasn't expecting one so when I opened my package today, I was surprised to see one in there.... I probably shoultn't have said anything , now dsade and the Nutra-krew will be mad at me for spilling the beans. Sorry. I will tell you this though, I'll be repping my new Nutraplanet shirt in the Gym every chance I get. Like a walking billboard

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You spilled the beans we included? Hmmppphh...that's the last time we send YOU anything free like the new NP Androgenic Beans.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You spilled the beans we included? Hmmppphh...that's the last time we send YOU anything free like the new NP Androgenic Beans.
Ahhh Maaannn! :frustrate (note to self: keep the beans contained!)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
day 6

Body weight as of this AM= 210lbs

Yesterday's macros:
Total Cals: 2600
Fat: 181g 1632 64%
Carbs: 21g 73 3%
Protein: 208g 831 33%

This cold is kicking my ass. Taking lots of extra vit. C and zinc and magnesium and other crap. Today is my carbload day which will commence during my workout, 6 tbsp of Gatorade powder (about 130 g of sugar) and 600 mg of ALA. post work out will be 14.5 oz. cooked Barilla Plus Spaghetti (114g low gi complex carbs). Despite my cold, I am still going to attempt to go balls to the wall in the gym

Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Body weight as of this AM= 210lbs

Yesterday's macros:
Total Cals: 2600
Fat: 181g 1632 64%
Carbs: 21g 73 3%
Protein: 208g 831 33%

This cold is kicking my ass. Taking lots of extra vit. C and zinc and magnesium and other crap. Today is my carbload day which will commence during my workout, 6 tbsp of Gatorade powder (about 130 g of sugar) and 600 mg of ALA. post work out will be 14.5 oz. cooked Barilla Plus Spaghetti (114g low gi complex carbs). Despite my cold, I am still going to attempt to go balls to the wall in the gym

Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!
damn...4 lbs in 6 days....very nice...keep up the good work

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Nice! That's something to be proud of.

What kind of calculator are you using to get your macros (fitday, calorieking, ect.)? I'm trying to find a relatively good one that give me a good assessment of my intake/output of cals.

I know fitday is great, but I think I need to label myself as "bed ridden" to get an accurate output.

Thanks,

HL
Yeah, fitday... I dont use their energy expenditure calculator because I don't think it's accurate at all

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
damn...4 lbs in 6 days....very nice...keep up the good work
Thanks man.
I'm interested to see how much I'll gain back after the refeed and how long it will take to lose it again. It doesn't really matter as I'm not going for weight loss but rather fatloss. Just curious.

I think DCP is definately a key player in my cut

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
CKD must be torture. Props to you for enduring it.
It was torturous the first couple of times dieting on it, but now it's no sweat. CKD will definately play tricks with your mind when you depleted. You feel small and weak but if you train hard even while not really getting a pump and have faith in the diet, it works pretty well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You definitely have my attention here...your results are nothing short of amazing so far. I am anxiously awaiting your post refeed stats and feedback.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Well, I went to the gym and did: Chest, back and tris. Started my refeed during my workout 130g of simple sugars derived from Gatorade powder and 600mg ALA (I emptied out 2 300mg caps into the mix). Everything was great, decent strength and endurance but above all else the pump was phenominal. The only thing that sucked was that I hadn't done deadlifts in months and was having a hard time "feeling" them. I should have done barbell rows instead, those always produce a rewarding pump. Oh well. After the workout, I had my standard creatine concoction and 50 g whey protein. 1 hour following that I had 4 oz. cooked chicken breast and 14.5 grams of cooked Barilla Plus multigrain pasta (114 g. complex carbs). As I sat there, an hour later, my eyelids felt heavier than the weights I lifted earlier. Well I crashed and took a 45 minute nap. Upon waking, I took the usual DCP and co. supps and now I feel coherent. In a half hour, I will load up on about 90g more carbs, big ole bowl of grapenuts. My refeed will continue until tomorrow at about 3 PM.

I think I'll have a good night's sleep

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I flew the Nutraplanet flag (t-shirt) for today's workout... I think that's why my pump was so off the chain!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAHA...The Anabolic Fruit of the Planet strikes again!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You calling me a fruit?:whip: ... (kidding)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
POP TARTS RULE!

Holy crap, this DCP must tbe potentiated by higher caloric intake. My thermostat says it is 68 degrees in my house and I can say for the 1st time since starting DCP, I am burning up and am literally pouring sweat! Kind of freaky really. My fiance asked what the hell is wrong with me:icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amen

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Just tell her you're burning fat :) That, and to get off your back and stop asking so many questions! If you start letting her call the shots now, then 5 years from now... geez, forget about it! :lol:

HL
:jaw:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weight as of this AM: 214 lbs

Feeling a little bloated this morning but muscles feel full :)
Today will be a busy day and I will try to keep nutrition in check. My refeed will continue till mid afternoon today.

Yesterdays macros
Total cals: 4026 (That's what I call refeed!)
Fat: 120g 1084 28%
Carbs: 457g 1737 44% :)
Protein: 277g 1107 28%

The ratios look a little poor because I started the day off keto.

A few updated pics...

Attachments

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight as of this AM: 214 lbs

Feeling a little bloated this morning but muscles feel full :)
Today will be a busy day and I will try to keep nutrition in check. My refeed will continue till mid afternoon today.

Yesterdays macros
Total cals: 4026 (That's what I call refeed!)
Fat: 120g 1084 28%
Carbs: 457g 1737 44% :)
Protein: 277g 1107 28%

The ratios look a little poor because I started the off keto.

A few updated pics...

looking good..keep it up

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Body weight as of this AM: 214lbs

I didn't record my macros yesterday But figure my protein was around 260g and carbs around 300g. Busy day yesterday.

Biceps legs calves today

other than that, nothing new to report aside from extreme hunger... time to eat

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Body weight as of this AM: 214lbs

I didn't record my macros yesterday But figure my protein was around 260g and carbs around 300g. Busy day yesterday.

Biceps legs calves today

other than that, nothing new to report aside from extreme hunger... time to eat

have ya noticed water weight with DCP?? if so...what do ya do for it....potassium? dandelion root/leaf??

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any waterweight with DCP. But yeah if I did, that would be my protocol... and caffeine

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Did biceps, legs calves and traps

Today the gym felt like Disneyland. I was so damn pumped that while I was doing squats and SLDLs, I got some wicked lower back pumps that were remniscent of an Ergomax LMG cycle. I attribute this to the carbload, and my preworkout creatine, ALA and Glycerol monostearate mix. I love the day after refeeds.

Weight is up on the scale (as of right now) :) but muscles are very full and I am looking leaner.

NOTES: nothing new to report other than all that and a frustrating bout with the squirts earlier.... Oh yeah, my cold was completely gone when I woke up this AM. Now this may be completely unfounded and sound retarded but I truely feel that the DCP and the other thermos I am taking helped me kick this cold quicker by keeping my core temp. elevated and constantly sweating... Who Knows?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Body weight as of today:214 lbs

Yesterday's macros:
Total cals: 2533
Fat: 162g 1456 59%
Carbs: 25g 93 4%
Protein: 229g 915 37%

Retaining a little water but that will soon pass. Some friends want to take me out toninght for kind of a mini bachelor party, so I will hold steadfast to my diet with the exception of a few drinks. I think it will be fun but it's a little irritating as I am on a diet and trying to shed fat. Partying doesn't fit that equation so well..... But there will be boobs-a-shakin' so...:twisted:

that is all for now

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Body weight as of today:214 lbs

Yesterday's macros:
Total cals: 2533
Fat: 162g 1456 59%
Carbs: 25g 93 4%
Protein: 229g 915 37%

Retaining a little water but that will soon pass. Some friends want to take me out toninght for kind of a mini bachelor party, so I will hold steadfast to my diet with the exception of a few drinks. I think it will be fun but it's a little irritating as I am on a diet and trying to shed fat. Partying doesn't fit that equation so well..... But there will be boobs-a-shakin' so...:twisted:

that is all for now
ahh...boobs-a-shakin'...that phrase brings a tear to my eye

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
Supplement Logs 40
ozarkaBRAND Supplements 6