My DCP on CKD log.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Nutraplanet, you are so awesome! Thanks for the shirt!
    Where the hell is my shirt!


  2. I was messing around while placing my order and asked for a free shirt. I wasn't expecting one so when I opened my package today, I was surprised to see one in there.... I probably shoultn't have said anything , now dsade and the Nutra-krew will be mad at me for spilling the beans. Sorry. I will tell you this though, I'll be repping my new Nutraplanet shirt in the Gym every chance I get. Like a walking billboard
    •   
       


  3. You spilled the beans we included? Hmmppphh...that's the last time we send YOU anything free like the new NP Androgenic Beans.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    You spilled the beans we included? Hmmppphh...that's the last time we send YOU anything free like the new NP Androgenic Beans.
    Ahhh Maaannn! (note to self: keep the beans contained!)
  5. day 6


    Body weight as of this AM= 210lbs

    Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2600
    Fat: 181g 1632 64%
    Carbs: 21g 73 3%
    Protein: 208g 831 33%

    This cold is kicking my ass. Taking lots of extra vit. C and zinc and magnesium and other crap. Today is my carbload day which will commence during my workout, 6 tbsp of Gatorade powder (about 130 g of sugar) and 600 mg of ALA. post work out will be 14.5 oz. cooked Barilla Plus Spaghetti (114g low gi complex carbs). Despite my cold, I am still going to attempt to go balls to the wall in the gym

    Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

    Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

    Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!
    Nice! That's something to be proud of.

    What kind of calculator are you using to get your macros (fitday, calorieking, ect.)? I'm trying to find a relatively good one that give me a good assessment of my intake/output of cals.

    I know fitday is great, but I think I need to label myself as "bed ridden" to get an accurate output.

    Thanks,

    HL

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Body weight as of this AM= 210lbs

    Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2600
    Fat: 181g 1632 64%
    Carbs: 21g 73 3%
    Protein: 208g 831 33%

    This cold is kicking my ass. Taking lots of extra vit. C and zinc and magnesium and other crap. Today is my carbload day which will commence during my workout, 6 tbsp of Gatorade powder (about 130 g of sugar) and 600 mg of ALA. post work out will be 14.5 oz. cooked Barilla Plus Spaghetti (114g low gi complex carbs). Despite my cold, I am still going to attempt to go balls to the wall in the gym

    Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

    Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!
    damn...4 lbs in 6 days....very nice...keep up the good work

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Nice! That's something to be proud of.

    What kind of calculator are you using to get your macros (fitday, calorieking, ect.)? I'm trying to find a relatively good one that give me a good assessment of my intake/output of cals.

    I know fitday is great, but I think I need to label myself as "bed ridden" to get an accurate output.

    Thanks,

    HL
    Yeah, fitday... I dont use their energy expenditure calculator because I don't think it's accurate at all

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    damn...4 lbs in 6 days....very nice...keep up the good work
    Thanks man.
    I'm interested to see how much I'll gain back after the refeed and how long it will take to lose it again. It doesn't really matter as I'm not going for weight loss but rather fatloss. Just curious.

    I think DCP is definately a key player in my cut

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Carbs: 21g 73 3%
    CKD must be torture. Props to you for enduring it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R3d
    CKD must be torture. Props to you for enduring it.
    It was torturous the first couple of times dieting on it, but now it's no sweat. CKD will definately play tricks with your mind when you depleted. You feel small and weak but if you train hard even while not really getting a pump and have faith in the diet, it works pretty well

  12. You definitely have my attention here...your results are nothing short of amazing so far. I am anxiously awaiting your post refeed stats and feedback.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Well, I went to the gym and did: Chest, back and tris. Started my refeed during my workout 130g of simple sugars derived from Gatorade powder and 600mg ALA (I emptied out 2 300mg caps into the mix). Everything was great, decent strength and endurance but above all else the pump was phenominal. The only thing that sucked was that I hadn't done deadlifts in months and was having a hard time "feeling" them. I should have done barbell rows instead, those always produce a rewarding pump. Oh well. After the workout, I had my standard creatine concoction and 50 g whey protein. 1 hour following that I had 4 oz. cooked chicken breast and 14.5 grams of cooked Barilla Plus multigrain pasta (114 g. complex carbs). As I sat there, an hour later, my eyelids felt heavier than the weights I lifted earlier. Well I crashed and took a 45 minute nap. Upon waking, I took the usual DCP and co. supps and now I feel coherent. In a half hour, I will load up on about 90g more carbs, big ole bowl of grapenuts. My refeed will continue until tomorrow at about 3 PM.

    I think I'll have a good night's sleep

  14. Oh yeah, I flew the Nutraplanet flag (t-shirt) for today's workout... I think that's why my pump was so off the chain!

  15. HAHA...The Anabolic Fruit of the Planet strikes again!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. You calling me a fruit? ... (kidding)

  17. POP TARTS RULE!

    Holy crap, this DCP must tbe potentiated by higher caloric intake. My thermostat says it is 68 degrees in my house and I can say for the 1st time since starting DCP, I am burning up and am literally pouring sweat! Kind of freaky really. My fiance asked what the hell is wrong with me

  18. Just tell her you're burning fat That, and to get off your back and stop asking so many questions! If you start letting her call the shots now, then 5 years from now... geez, forget about it!

    HL

  19. Amen
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Just tell her you're burning fat That, and to get off your back and stop asking so many questions! If you start letting her call the shots now, then 5 years from now... geez, forget about it!

    HL
  21. Day 7


    Weight as of this AM: 214 lbs

    Feeling a little bloated this morning but muscles feel full
    Today will be a busy day and I will try to keep nutrition in check. My refeed will continue till mid afternoon today.

    Yesterdays macros
    Total cals: 4026 (That's what I call refeed!)
    Fat: 120g 1084 28%
    Carbs: 457g 1737 44%
    Protein: 277g 1107 28%

    The ratios look a little poor because I started the day off keto.

    A few updated pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Weight as of this AM: 214 lbs

    Feeling a little bloated this morning but muscles feel full
    Today will be a busy day and I will try to keep nutrition in check. My refeed will continue till mid afternoon today.

    Yesterdays macros
    Total cals: 4026 (That's what I call refeed!)
    Fat: 120g 1084 28%
    Carbs: 457g 1737 44%
    Protein: 277g 1107 28%

    The ratios look a little poor because I started the off keto.

    A few updated pics...

    looking good..keep it up
  23. Day 8


    Body weight as of this AM: 214lbs

    I didn't record my macros yesterday But figure my protein was around 260g and carbs around 300g. Busy day yesterday.

    Biceps legs calves today

    other than that, nothing new to report aside from extreme hunger... time to eat

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Body weight as of this AM: 214lbs

    I didn't record my macros yesterday But figure my protein was around 260g and carbs around 300g. Busy day yesterday.

    Biceps legs calves today

    other than that, nothing new to report aside from extreme hunger... time to eat

    have ya noticed water weight with DCP?? if so...what do ya do for it....potassium? dandelion root/leaf??

  25. I haven't noticed any waterweight with DCP. But yeah if I did, that would be my protocol... and caffeine
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My DCP/LR/LX log.
    By SureFire26 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:58 AM
  2. DCP on a CKD?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 11:57 PM
  3. DCP on Spring Break log!
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
  4. My DCP log
    By warnerve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 04:13 AM
  5. Will Coconut oil help my fatloss while on CKD?
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Log in
Log in