My DCP on CKD log.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!
    Nice! That's something to be proud of.

What kind of calculator are you using to get your macros (fitday, calorieking, ect.)? I'm trying to find a relatively good one that give me a good assessment of my intake/output of cals.

I know fitday is great, but I think I need to label myself as "bed ridden" to get an accurate output.

Thanks,

HL

2. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Body weight as of this AM= 210lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total Cals: 2600
    Fat: 181g 1632 64%
    Carbs: 21g 73 3%
    Protein: 208g 831 33%

This cold is kicking my ass. Taking lots of extra vit. C and zinc and magnesium and other crap. Today is my carbload day which will commence during my workout, 6 tbsp of Gatorade powder (about 130 g of sugar) and 600 mg of ALA. post work out will be 14.5 oz. cooked Barilla Plus Spaghetti (114g low gi complex carbs). Despite my cold, I am still going to attempt to go balls to the wall in the gym

Total weight lost since starting my diet: 12 lbs

Total weight lost since starting DCP (6 days in): 4 lbs... 1/3 of total weight lost!!!
    damn...4 lbs in 6 days....very nice...keep up the good work
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Nice! That's something to be proud of.

What kind of calculator are you using to get your macros (fitday, calorieking, ect.)? I'm trying to find a relatively good one that give me a good assessment of my intake/output of cals.

I know fitday is great, but I think I need to label myself as "bed ridden" to get an accurate output.

Thanks,

HL
    Yeah, fitday... I dont use their energy expenditure calculator because I don't think it's accurate at all

4. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    damn...4 lbs in 6 days....very nice...keep up the good work
    Thanks man.
    I'm interested to see how much I'll gain back after the refeed and how long it will take to lose it again. It doesn't really matter as I'm not going for weight loss but rather fatloss. Just curious.

I think DCP is definately a key player in my cut

5. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Carbs: 21g 73 3%
    CKD must be torture. Props to you for enduring it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by R3d
    CKD must be torture. Props to you for enduring it.
    It was torturous the first couple of times dieting on it, but now it's no sweat. CKD will definately play tricks with your mind when you depleted. You feel small and weak but if you train hard even while not really getting a pump and have faith in the diet, it works pretty well

7. You definitely have my attention here...your results are nothing short of amazing so far. I am anxiously awaiting your post refeed stats and feedback.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Well, I went to the gym and did: Chest, back and tris. Started my refeed during my workout 130g of simple sugars derived from Gatorade powder and 600mg ALA (I emptied out 2 300mg caps into the mix). Everything was great, decent strength and endurance but above all else the pump was phenominal. The only thing that sucked was that I hadn't done deadlifts in months and was having a hard time "feeling" them. I should have done barbell rows instead, those always produce a rewarding pump. Oh well. After the workout, I had my standard creatine concoction and 50 g whey protein. 1 hour following that I had 4 oz. cooked chicken breast and 14.5 grams of cooked Barilla Plus multigrain pasta (114 g. complex carbs). As I sat there, an hour later, my eyelids felt heavier than the weights I lifted earlier. Well I crashed and took a 45 minute nap. Upon waking, I took the usual DCP and co. supps and now I feel coherent. In a half hour, I will load up on about 90g more carbs, big ole bowl of grapenuts. My refeed will continue until tomorrow at about 3 PM.

I think I'll have a good night's sleep

9. Oh yeah, I flew the Nutraplanet flag (t-shirt) for today's workout... I think that's why my pump was so off the chain!

10. HAHA...The Anabolic Fruit of the Planet strikes again!!!

11. You calling me a fruit? ... (kidding)

12. POP TARTS RULE!

Holy crap, this DCP must tbe potentiated by higher caloric intake. My thermostat says it is 68 degrees in my house and I can say for the 1st time since starting DCP, I am burning up and am literally pouring sweat! Kind of freaky really. My fiance asked what the hell is wrong with me

13. Just tell her you're burning fat That, and to get off your back and stop asking so many questions! If you start letting her call the shots now, then 5 years from now... geez, forget about it!

HL

14. Amen

15. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Just tell her you're burning fat That, and to get off your back and stop asking so many questions! If you start letting her call the shots now, then 5 years from now... geez, forget about it!

HL
  16. Day 7

Weight as of this AM: 214 lbs

Feeling a little bloated this morning but muscles feel full
    Today will be a busy day and I will try to keep nutrition in check. My refeed will continue till mid afternoon today.

Yesterdays macros
    Total cals: 4026 (That's what I call refeed!)
    Fat: 120g 1084 28%
    Carbs: 457g 1737 44%
    Protein: 277g 1107 28%

The ratios look a little poor because I started the day off keto.

A few updated pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

17. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Weight as of this AM: 214 lbs

Feeling a little bloated this morning but muscles feel full
    Today will be a busy day and I will try to keep nutrition in check. My refeed will continue till mid afternoon today.

Yesterdays macros
    Total cals: 4026 (That's what I call refeed!)
    Fat: 120g 1084 28%
    Carbs: 457g 1737 44%
    Protein: 277g 1107 28%

The ratios look a little poor because I started the off keto.

A few updated pics...

looking good..keep it up
  18. Day 8

Body weight as of this AM: 214lbs

I didn't record my macros yesterday But figure my protein was around 260g and carbs around 300g. Busy day yesterday.

Biceps legs calves today

other than that, nothing new to report aside from extreme hunger... time to eat

19. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Body weight as of this AM: 214lbs

I didn't record my macros yesterday But figure my protein was around 260g and carbs around 300g. Busy day yesterday.

Biceps legs calves today

other than that, nothing new to report aside from extreme hunger... time to eat

have ya noticed water weight with DCP?? if so...what do ya do for it....potassium? dandelion root/leaf??

20. I haven't noticed any waterweight with DCP. But yeah if I did, that would be my protocol... and caffeine

21. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    have ya noticed water weight with DCP?? if so...what do ya do for it....potassium? dandelion root/leaf??
    Keep in mind that Leggo is on a CKD (drains a ton of water out!) So, bloat won't be as noticeable.

22. Did biceps, legs calves and traps

Today the gym felt like Disneyland. I was so damn pumped that while I was doing squats and SLDLs, I got some wicked lower back pumps that were remniscent of an Ergomax LMG cycle. I attribute this to the carbload, and my preworkout creatine, ALA and Glycerol monostearate mix. I love the day after refeeds.

Weight is up on the scale (as of right now) but muscles are very full and I am looking leaner.

NOTES: nothing new to report other than all that and a frustrating bout with the squirts earlier.... Oh yeah, my cold was completely gone when I woke up this AM. Now this may be completely unfounded and sound retarded but I truely feel that the DCP and the other thermos I am taking helped me kick this cold quicker by keeping my core temp. elevated and constantly sweating... Who Knows?
  23. Day 9

Body weight as of today:214 lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total cals: 2533
    Fat: 162g 1456 59%
    Carbs: 25g 93 4%
    Protein: 229g 915 37%

Retaining a little water but that will soon pass. Some friends want to take me out toninght for kind of a mini bachelor party, so I will hold steadfast to my diet with the exception of a few drinks. I think it will be fun but it's a little irritating as I am on a diet and trying to shed fat. Partying doesn't fit that equation so well..... But there will be boobs-a-shakin' so...

that is all for now

24. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Body weight as of today:214 lbs

Yesterday's macros:
    Total cals: 2533
    Fat: 162g 1456 59%
    Carbs: 25g 93 4%
    Protein: 229g 915 37%

Retaining a little water but that will soon pass. Some friends want to take me out toninght for kind of a mini bachelor party, so I will hold steadfast to my diet with the exception of a few drinks. I think it will be fun but it's a little irritating as I am on a diet and trying to shed fat. Partying doesn't fit that equation so well..... But there will be boobs-a-shakin' so...

that is all for now
    ahh...boobs-a-shakin'...that phrase brings a tear to my eye
  25. day 10

Weight as of this AM: 214lbs

Yesterday' macros:
    Total Cals: 2240
    Fat: 135g 1216 56%
    Carbs: 20g 66 3%
    Protein: 223g 891 41%

This does not include the ridiculous alcohol consumption which was a result of last night's debauchery. Crazy night... to say the least. But fun.

Notes: I seem to be retaining a bunch of water, which is fine, but it does mask the progress slightly. I feel like I am getting leaner regardless of what the scale says. I guess I need to start up some cardio. I haven't really done any cardio since incorporating the DCP.

That is all for now.

26. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    ahh...boobs-a-shakin'...that phrase brings a tear to my eye

Me too. Strip clubs are like amusement parks when you are piss drunk and you don't have to pay for any of your drinks or lap dances. We went to a kind of dirty club in a rough part of town but the chicks are hot... and and morally bankrupt :chick:

27. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Me too. Strip clubs are like amusement parks when you are piss drunk and you don't have to pay for any of your drinks or lap dances. We went to a kind of dirty club in a rough part of town but the chicks are hot... and and morally bankrupt :chick:

LOL....is there really any other kind of strip club to go too

Morally bankrupt is the way to go
  28. day 11

Weight as of this AM: 212 lbs

yesterday's macros:
    Total: 2251
    Fat: 150 1352 62%
    Carbs: 11 41 2%
    Protein: 198 793 36%

Weight is creeping back down. Refeed will be saturday.

Did Chest, back and tris tonight. I go to LA Fitness and that place is a clownshow. I hate training chest on mondays Every freaking knuckle dragging moron is wasting time on the benches trying to lift weight they have no business even looking at and taking 5 minute breaks between all 10 of their sets

Other than the morons, today was a great workout.

29. LMAO, you're right, Eggo! Sounds like we both have the same types of jerks showing up at our gyms.

I think there should be some new policies implemented where you are allowed to drop a plate on these people who take too long. But that's just my opinion

HL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My DCP/LR/LX log.
    By SureFire26 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:58 AM
  2. DCP on a CKD?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 11:57 PM
  3. DCP on Spring Break log!
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
  4. My DCP log
    By warnerve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 04:13 AM
  5. Will Coconut oil help my fatloss while on CKD?
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM