Force of Green regenerates with Poseiden

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my 10 day trial of Poseiden on Saturday and I started taking it Sunday. I take one scoop in the morning, 1 scoop during my workout and 1 after (mixed with BCAAs), and 1 more scoop late evening.

Initial Thoughts: I assumed poseiden was flavored, so I mixed it with filtered water for my first dose. I noticed it wasn't flavored, however, the taste was pretty much neutral. After I dosed this on an empty stomach, about 15 or so minutes later I could notice that my concentration was better.

Training Experiences: I have taken this with and without BCAAs for pre/during workout electrolytical balance and energy. I have felt a tremendous increase in mind-muscle connection while on Poseiden. My workouts are extra intense and I have incorporate a little bit more volume with my workouts as well. I have decided to stick with split high intensity volume and HIT training instead of moving to German Volume Training.

My philosophy of training differs from many others. I don't care to log numbers across a board or take products in high hopes that my bench will increase or some crap like that. That's all b/s and I don't care to devote that much energy to increasing numbers on my squat and bicep cirumference or decreasing numbers of my waist size or whatnot. I don't want someone reading my eulogy stating, "he lived a good life and had many good supplement cycles, and one day on Stimulant X and Superdrol he benched 365 for 10 reps!" Who cares? To me, training is about achieving the intrinsic reward; That intrinsic reward will extravert itself into manifested physical gains and should proliferate itself for improved cardiovascular health, stamina, muscular capacity, and bodily sculpt and definition. The secondary rewards and benefits will in turn intravert themselves again to the heart (core) and mind and provide a perputual loop (or cycle if you will) of well-being and strength.

Anyhow... the stamina increases on Poseiden allowed me to complete the following workout with extreme focus:

Reverse pec-deck flye: set 1=15 reps, dropset 15 reps, dropset 15 reps again
[30 second rest]
Flat Bench Dumbell Press: 12 reps (failure)
[no rest]
Cable Crossover (attachment high): 12 reps
[no rest]
Cable Crossover (attachment low): 12 reps
[30 second rest]
Close grip pulldown: 12 reps (failure)
[no rest]
Medium grip (supine grip) pulldown: failed at 10 reps
[maybe 15 seconds rest]
Wide grip lat pulldown: 10 reps, additional 2 cheated reps
[30 seconds rest]
Front dumbell raises: 10 reps each arm
[30 seconds rest]
Lateral dumbell raises: 12 reps each arm
[no rest]
Barbell Arm Curl (21s): 2 sets with 30 seconds rest in between
Overhead Tricep Extension: 15 reps
[no rest]
Tricep Pushdown: failed at rep 14
[no rest]
Barbell Squat: 2 sets of 15 reps with 5/2/2 type pause
Calf Raises: 2 sets of 20 reps
Weighted Ab Crunch: 1 set of 25 reps

I performed 25 minutes of moderately intense cardio and a 5 minute cooldown after the workout. I use a high dose of BCAAs when I do intense workloads. Who likes to burn muscle? ;) I bought a large container of Xtend and Purple Wrath because I use BCAAs so fast!

Post workout meal was 80 grams of carbs from medium grain white rice, 40 grams of carbs from whole brown rice, 20 grams of sugar from carrots and cranberries, 60 grams ALRI whey.

Another meal was followed 1.5 hours later. Why I added this? I was bored.

Adrenal Recovery: Macedaddy asked Nimbus Nutrition to send me Poseiden to aid in my adrenal recovery after I stopped using Stimulant X. I had been using Stim X continuously and my adrenal glands got sick and tired of being pushed around and I ultimately suffered adrenal fatigue and began getting depressed again and having episodes of cataplexy (nerves so tired that they can't even hold your form, muscles losing tone, etc). My immune system also konked out and I came down with a cold-like illness. Adrenal fatigue can ultimately lead to adrenal exhaustion and after attending a nutrition seminar that focused primarly on optimal adrenal functioning, I no longer underestimate hormonal imbalances and carry the thought, "Oh I'm young, they'll bounce back!" This is some serious shizz.
After a few days on Poseiden, I began getting my spark back. I tried sleeping without my sleep aid (ambien CR), because I hear it improves sleep in almost all who use Poseiden, however, not being used to the natural energy, I had a lot on my mind and was just too excited to go to sleep. I usually have sleep anxiety and Poseiden did not increase my sleep anxiety by any means, I was just thankful that such a miracle would allow me to uplift from my depressive and unproductive, ill state.
Yesterday and today I notice that my energy levels are optimizing and I'm living life the way it should be lived. I'm full of zest and vitality and it feels natural, not artificial. Like many of my collegues (personal trainers), those who think that being cracked out on E/C/A, Redline, or some other fat-bomber stack is synonymous with vitality, you're dead wrong. Living life to it's fullest involves balance. You need a balance of exercise to rest/recovery, waking stimuli activity to sleep, proportions of macronutrients (carbs,fats,proteins), and a proper balance of essential micronutrients found in Poseiden which give the body evenly distributed water diffusion and electrolytical current.

Body Composition: With the proper proportions of minerals (potassium and sodium especially) activating the bodies 'water pumps' and thus eliminating more subcutaneous water and retaining intramuscular water, I'm sure that my body looks better and tighter. However, there are other factors attributed to Poseiden that help me in this area as well.

Overall: Poseiden is a staple supplement of mine now. That should be enough said, but just to go further... I think everyone should be using Poseiden to get more out of life. This blend of vitamins, minerals, and other micronutrients is essential for the proper functioning of all life at the cellular level.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Thank you very much force of green, for taking the time to post your results. When Workin and I set out to make Poseidon a marketable product, this is the kind of response that we hoped to get. We wanted a product that would truly lend itself to improving the quality of a persons life... We hope that's what we have. We sincerely appreciate your post and are very excited about the possibilities Poseidon has to offer.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much force of green, for taking the time to post your results. When Workin and I set out to make Poseidon a marketable product, this is the kind of response that we hoped to get. We wanted a product that would truly lend itself to improving the quality of a persons life... We hope that's what we have. We sincerely appreciate your post and are very excited about the possibilities Poseidon has to offer.
Thank you for providing me with this product during a time of need!

For anyone else who reads my review of the product, I would like to just say that I had neutral expectations for the results. I know the importance of mineral balance and vitamin requirements as part of our daily consumption. If this product would not have produced noticable results, I would have stated exactly that and said something like, "This product may contain what it says it does, but I will just be sticking with my multi-vitamin/multi-mineral and not be buying this again..."

I'm not whistling a different tune because I recieved a free product. The 10 day supply is a third of what the product release standard size will contain and that is a bargain already. Many companies offer free products and additional free supplies to several 'pawns' of the industry and manipulate people into boasting false claims.

Nimbus Nutrition sent me their product in hopes that my unique situation can shed some additional benefits and did not coerce me into getting free products.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I received my 10 day trial of Poseidon on Saturday and I started taking it Sunday. I take one scoop in the morning, 1 scoop during my workout and 1 after (mixed with BCAAs), and 1 more scoop late evening.

Initial Thoughts: I assumed Poseidon was flavored, so I mixed it with filtered water for my first dose. I noticed it wasn't flavored, however, the taste was pretty much neutral. After I dosed this on an empty stomach, about 15 or so minutes later I could notice that my concentration was better.

Training Experiences: I have taken this with and without BCAAs for pre/during workout electrolytical balance and energy. I have felt a tremendous increase in mind-muscle connection while on Poseidon. My workouts are extra intense and I have incorporate a little bit more volume with my workouts as well. I have decided to stick with split high intensity volume and HIT training instead of moving to German Volume Training.

My philosophy of training differs from many others. I don't care to log numbers across a board or take products in high hopes that my bench will increase or some crap like that. That's all b/s and I don't care to devote that much energy to increasing numbers on my squat and bicep circumference or decreasing numbers of my waist size or whatnot. I don't want someone reading my eulogy stating, "he lived a good life and had many good supplement cycles, and one day on Stimulant X and Superdrol he benched 365 for 10 reps!" Who cares? To me, training is about achieving the intrinsic reward; That intrinsic reward will extravert itself into manifested physical gains and should proliferate itself for improved cardiovascular health, stamina, muscular capacity, and bodily sculpt and definition. The secondary rewards and benefits will in turn intravert themselves again to the heart (core) and mind and provide a perputual loop (or cycle if you will) of well-being and strength.

Anyhow... the stamina increases on Poseidon allowed me to complete the following workout with extreme focus:

Reverse pec-deck flye: set 1=15 reps, dropset 15 reps, dropset 15 reps again
[30 second rest]
Flat Bench Dumbell Press: 12 reps (failure)
[no rest]
Cable Crossover (attachment high): 12 reps
[no rest]
Cable Crossover (attachment low): 12 reps
[30 second rest]
Close grip pulldown: 12 reps (failure)
[no rest]
Medium grip (supine grip) pulldown: failed at 10 reps
[maybe 15 seconds rest]
Wide grip lat pulldown: 10 reps, additional 2 cheated reps
[30 seconds rest]
Front dumbell raises: 10 reps each arm
[30 seconds rest]
Lateral dumbell raises: 12 reps each arm
[no rest]
Barbell Arm Curl (21s): 2 sets with 30 seconds rest in between
Overhead Tricep Extension: 15 reps
[no rest]
Tricep Pushdown: failed at rep 14
[no rest]
Barbell Squat: 2 sets of 15 reps with 5/2/2 type pause
Calf Raises: 2 sets of 20 reps
Weighted Ab Crunch: 1 set of 25 reps

I performed 25 minutes of moderately intense cardio and a 5 minute cooldown after the workout. I use a high dose of BCAAs when I do intense workloads. Who likes to burn muscle? ;) I bought a large container of Xtend and Purple Wrath because I use BCAAs so fast!

Post workout meal was 80 grams of carbs from medium grain white rice, 40 grams of carbs from whole brown rice, 20 grams of sugar from carrots and cranberries, 60 grams ALRI whey.

Another meal was followed 1.5 hours later. Why I added this? I was bored.

Adrenal Recovery: Macedaddy asked Nimbus Nutrition to send me Poseiden to aid in my adrenal recovery after I stopped using Stimulant X. I had been using Stim X continuously and my adrenal glands got sick and tired of being pushed around and I ultimately suffered adrenal fatigue and began getting depressed again and having episodes of cataplexy (nerves so tired that they can't even hold your form, muscles losing tone, etc). My immune system also konked out and I came down with a cold-like illness. Adrenal fatigue can ultimately lead to adrenal exhaustion and after attending a nutrition seminar that focused primarily on optimal adrenal functioning, I no longer underestimate hormonal imbalances and carry the thought, "Oh I'm young, they'll bounce back!" This is some serious shizz.
After a few days on Poseidon, I began getting my spark back. I tried sleeping without my sleep aid (ambien CR), because I hear it improves sleep in almost all who use Poseiden, however, not being used to the natural energy, I had a lot on my mind and was just too excited to go to sleep. I usually have sleep anxiety and Poseiden did not increase my sleep anxiety by any means, I was just thankful that such a miracle would allow me to uplift from my depressive and unproductive, ill state.
Yesterday and today I notice that my energy levels are optimizing and I'm living life the way it should be lived. I'm full of zest and vitality and it feels natural, not artificial. Like many of my collegues (personal trainers), those who think that being cracked out on E/C/A, Redline, or some other fat-bomber stack is synonymous with vitality, you're dead wrong. Living life to it's fullest involves balance. You need a balance of exercise to rest/recovery, waking stimuli activity to sleep, proportions of macronutrients (carbs,fats,proteins), and a proper balance of essential micronutrients found in Poseiden which give the body evenly distributed water diffusion and electrolytical current.

Body Composition: With the proper proportions of minerals (potassium and sodium especially) activating the bodies 'water pumps' and thus eliminating more subcutaneous water and retaining intramuscular water, I'm sure that my body looks better and tighter. However, there are other factors attributed to Poseiden that help me in this area as well.

Overall: Poseiden is a staple supplement of mine now. That should be enough said, but just to go further... I think everyone should be using Poseiden to get more out of life. This blend of vitamins, minerals, and other micronutrients is essential for the proper functioning of all life at the cellular level.
Excellent Post...Very informative FOG! I'm glad to see your having such good results with Poseidon.

You also brought up a VERY good point when you wrote: "With the proper proportions of minerals (potassium and sodium especially) activating the bodies 'water pumps' and thus eliminating more subcutaneous water and retaining intramuscular water, I'm sure that my body looks better and tighter. However, there are other factors attributed to Poseiden that help me in this area as well."
You make it very clear that Poseidon allows your body to retain less SUBCUTANEOUS water...thus allowing the user to look and feel better...and show off hard earned muscle ;-) :bb2:

I love the way your describing the effects Poseidon is having on your Central Nervous System...anti anxiety, mood elevation, motivation, etc...very, very helpful for others to see how Poseidon can benefit them and why we recommend it be a staple in EVERYONE supplement arsenal.

I look forward to hearing about your continued results, success and conclusions with Poseidon...Thanks for the detail!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for providing me with this product during a time of need!

For anyone else who reads my review of the product, I would like to just say that I had neutral expectations for the results. I know the importance of mineral balance and vitamin requirements as part of our daily consumption. If this product would not have produced noticeable results, I would have stated exactly that and said something like, "This product may contain what it says it does, but I will just be sticking with my multi-vitamin/multi-mineral and not be buying this again..."

I'm not whistling a different tune because I received a free product. The 10 day supply is a third of what the product release standard size will contain and that is a bargain already. Many companies offer free products and additional free supplies to several 'pawns' of the industry and manipulate people into boasting false claims.

Nimbus Nutrition sent me their product in hopes that my unique situation can shed some additional benefits and did not coerce me into getting free products.
Thank you for making that statement. It's very much appreciated.

We founded Nimbus Nutrition on Honesty and Integrity . Our promise to you, our customers, is to always operate with both.

Thanks for giving me a soap box to stand on for a moment ;-)

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Any updates FOG?

Workin
I posted my usage (as supply is running short) on a different thread... But basically I cut the recommended doses (4) in half (2) and I take 2 scoops with my BCAA drink (Purple Wrath or Xtend, but now I just ordered Mango Excell) and I consume the mixture pre/during/immediately gulp the rest post workout. The end result is that my electrolyte stability and proper vitamin replenishment has me leaving the gym not only anabolic from my whey, BCAA, carb drink, but I'm also refreshed and revitalized. My sleep is getting back on track, and I woke up to perform the following workout this morning:

Barbell Squats and Leg Curl supersets
[Squat= 185x15 right to 160lb machine leg curls for 15 reps]
5 sets of those supersets (10 sets total w/ exactly 45 seconds rest in between each mini-circuit)
I go light on squats because I see no point in going heavy anymore.
Adductor Machine: 150 lbs/25 reps/2 sets with 30 seconds rest in between
Abductor Machine: 150 lbs/25 reps/2 sets with 30 seconds rest in between
Leg Extensions: 1 set 100 lbs to total failure and pause
Calf Raises (standing): 500 lbs for 25 reps/ 2 sets
Weighted Ab Crunch: 25 reps at 150 lb resistance

Numbers are nothing, mind muscle connection and being in 'the zone' is everything. I work to failure and move on and try to be as efficient as possible.

I consumed 6 scoops of Xtend and 2 scoops of Poseiden. Citrulline Malate helps A LOT with lactic acid buffering and I'm glad it's in with the BCAAs. I can't wait to try Excell!

The Poseiden is supposed to help with the absorption of the aminos, so I keep this in mind when I'm running on fumes with Poseiden almost gone!

Regardless of BCAAs aiding with recovery and L-Citrulline helping me not to feel sore, I can seperate that with Poseidens additional benefits:

1. I'm not dead after a workout like I almost was before and any workout partner I've ever taken on is.

2. I'm not mentally clouded after completing a workout. I can maintain an in depth conversation with clarity right after I'm done. *Like I said before, I don't go into the gym to sit around and eye up the 6 or 8 plates on a flat barbell bench like it's a piece of steak. I don't flake out when my triceps feel like they are going to seperate from each other as I hold a rope over my head like I'm pulling down a helicopter. I NEED that edge to bust through my program and many trainers alike would consider some of my non-resting techniques insufficient and/or my number of exercises and frequency of workout to be overtraining.

3. I don't stay bloated with 'extracellular' or subcutaneous (should you call it) water weight. With proper mineral intake, after consuming so much water during a workout and taking in carbs post-workout (which absorb multiple molecules of water along with each carb) you should not be looking and feeling unnaturally swole throughout the rest of the day. Ever look at yourself in the mirror in the morning after a shower and you haven't eaten or drank yet? You know, after that big morning 'leak' and a few of those nightly bathroom calls? You look pretty shredded on good mornings. I feel like that all day now.

Anyhow... Enough rambling, I'll keep you guys updated tomorrow or the next day!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I posted my usage (as supply is running short) on a different thread... But basically I cut the recommended doses (4) in half (2) and I take 2 scoops with my BCAA drink (Purple Wrath or Xtend, but now I just ordered Mango Excell) and I consume the mixture pre/during/immediately gulp the rest post workout. The end result is that my electrolyte stability and proper vitamin replenishment has me leaving the gym not only anabolic from my whey, BCAA, carb drink, but I'm also refreshed and revitalized. My sleep is getting back on track, and I woke up to perform the following workout this morning:

Barbell Squats and Leg Curl supersets
[Squat= 185x15 right to 160lb machine leg curls for 15 reps]
5 sets of those supersets (10 sets total w/ exactly 45 seconds rest in between each mini-circuit)
I go light on squats because I see no point in going heavy anymore.
Adductor Machine: 150 lbs/25 reps/2 sets with 30 seconds rest in between
Abductor Machine: 150 lbs/25 reps/2 sets with 30 seconds rest in between
Leg Extensions: 1 set 100 lbs to total failure and pause
Calf Raises (standing): 500 lbs for 25 reps/ 2 sets
Weighted Ab Crunch: 25 reps at 150 lb resistance

Numbers are nothing, mind muscle connection and being in 'the zone' is everything. I work to failure and move on and try to be as efficient as possible.

I consumed 6 scoops of Xtend and 2 scoops of Poseiden. Citrulline Malate helps A LOT with lactic acid buffering and I'm glad it's in with the BCAAs. I can't wait to try Excell!

The Poseiden is supposed to help with the absorption of the aminos, so I keep this in mind when I'm running on fumes with Poseiden almost gone!

Regardless of BCAAs aiding with recovery and L-Citrulline helping me not to feel sore, I can seperate that with Poseidens additional benefits:

1. I'm not dead after a workout like I almost was before and any workout partner I've ever taken on is.

2. I'm not mentally clouded after completing a workout. I can maintain an in depth conversation with clarity right after I'm done. *Like I said before, I don't go into the gym to sit around and eye up the 6 or 8 plates on a flat barbell bench like it's a piece of steak. I don't flake out when my triceps feel like they are going to seperate from each other as I hold a rope over my head like I'm pulling down a helicopter. I NEED that edge to bust through my program and many trainers alike would consider some of my non-resting techniques insufficient and/or my number of exercises and frequency of workout to be overtraining.

3. I don't stay bloated with 'extracellular' or subcutaneous (should you call it) water weight. With proper mineral intake, after consuming so much water during a workout and taking in carbs post-workout (which absorb multiple molecules of water along with each carb) you should not be looking and feeling unnaturally swole throughout the rest of the day. Ever look at yourself in the mirror in the morning after a shower and you haven't eaten or drank yet? You know, after that big morning 'leak' and a few of those nightly bathroom calls? You look pretty shredded on good mornings. I feel like that all day now.

Anyhow... Enough rambling, I'll keep you guys updated tomorrow or the next day!
As always...great post ;-)

By the way, what would you think of an Excell/Poseidon Product. Some have mentioned they would be interested in Anabolic Innovations and Nimbus Nutrition teaming up to create a product containing Excell and Poseidon in one...Would you purchase this?

Anyone else think this is a good idea? Seems like a no brainer to me but YOUR opinions are what matter ;-)

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
As always...great post ;-)

By the way, what would you think of an Excell/Poseidon Product. Some have mentioned they would be interested in Anabolic Innovations and Nimbus Nutrition teaming up to create a product containing Excell and Poseidon in one...Would you purchase this?

Anyone else think this is a good idea? Seems like a no brainer to me but YOUR opinions are what matter ;-)

Workin
I would personally buy it to replace Excell, only because I am using the hell out of Excell and it would be an added convenience to have the benefits of Poseiden as opposed to me adding in the extra scoops... But it's so easy anyhow. Whhen Poseiden is finally released, I'll be using 6 servings everyday, no doubt. BCAAs and EAAs are not a staple of mine, but I'm going to be meal-planning better now and cutting backa bit on cals, so I'll be raping the jugs of aminos. I have one jug of Purple Wrath, one jug of Xtend, and two jugs of Excell in tomorrow (just shipped from NP). I didn't realize AI was affiliated with you guys until I had bought the other jugs or I woulda went all with Excell! Excell looks promising, so be it from now on. I have 4 scoops of Purple Wrath with my gallon water jug for all day EAA 'drip' and I take 6 scoops Xtend with my workouts and 2 scoops Poseiden. Now I'm going to use Excell in my water jug, Purple Wrath with weight-training, Xtend for cardio (any time or duration). I'm going to start some old school 'Rocky 3 & 4' type training soon. Snow is falling and the beaches are nearby. Plenty of rocks and sand and a lot of aminos to be put to good use!

Anyhow, Excell enhanced with your vitamin and mineral profile of Poseiden would be awesome.

Question... Could I still consume Poseiden while on the 'master cleanse' detox program?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I would personally buy it to replace Excell, only because I am using the hell out of Excell and it would be an added convenience to have the benefits of Poseiden as opposed to me adding in the extra scoops... But it's so easy anyhow. Whhen Poseiden is finally released, I'll be using 6 servings everyday, no doubt. BCAAs and EAAs are not a staple of mine, but I'm going to be meal-planning better now and cutting backa bit on cals, so I'll be raping the jugs of aminos. I have one jug of Purple Wrath, one jug of Xtend, and two jugs of Excell in tomorrow (just shipped from NP). I didn't realize AI was affiliated with you guys until I had bought the other jugs or I woulda went all with Excell! Excell looks promising, so be it from now on. I have 4 scoops of Purple Wrath with my gallon water jug for all day EAA 'drip' and I take 6 scoops Xtend with my workouts and 2 scoops Poseiden. Now I'm going to use Excell in my water jug, Purple Wrath with weight-training, Xtend for cardio (any time or duration). I'm going to start some old school 'Rocky 3 & 4' type training soon. Snow is falling and the beaches are nearby. Plenty of rocks and sand and a lot of aminos to be put to good use!

Anyhow, Excell enhanced with your vitamin and mineral profile of Poseiden would be awesome.

Question... Could I still consume Poseiden while on the 'master cleanse' detox program?
Absolutely, Poseidon will help remove toxins from your system and should aid in ANY detox program your going through. Once you get through the major detox your describing, Poseidon will make sure you stay cleansed...both body AND mind :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon Pre Sale!

The long awaited POSEIDON pre sale has began on Nutra Planet. I want to thank everyone for their patience and support!
NutraPlanet.com: Products By Nimbus Nutrition

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! You’ve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Workin