Poseidon - God of the Sea

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I used Poseidon for ten days at the recommended dose of four scoops per day. One in the AM upon waking, one preworkout, one during workout and one in the evening.

Based on the ingredient profile and the vitamin like odor, I assumed the flavor would be less than pleasant. With that in mind I mixed it with crystal light and it didn't alter the flavor at all. I then tried mixing with plain old water and other than changing the color to a light pink there was no real discernable taste other than a very faint mineral water trace.

Mixability is fantastic. Falls right into solution.

As far as effects the first thing I noticed was an enhanced sense of well being and mental clarity. I noticed my mind muscle connection to be very good at martial arts classes, during resistance training and cardio sessions. A good mental focus that not only made my training better but my work as well. Kind of reminds me of the lift I get from SAM-e only better.

Second thing I noticed was improved/accelerated recovery. I just seemed to be springing out of bed in the mornings rearing to hit the gym vs having to pop a stim and wait for it to kick in for added motivation. My sleep was deep and restfull which was a welcome addition being that I have been out of REM R3G for a while. <<< Shameless plug

I seemed to need less water than normal to remain adequately hydrated. Actually better hydration with less water than I can normally achieve with gallons. Nice as I am on the road all day and hate having to drink tons of water just to have to pull over every half hour to piss it out. With Poseidon I was only drinking about a gallon and not peeing constantly.

I feel this is a sound product that I will be purchasing once available. I believe there to be more benefits health wise than what I have listed here but these are the ones that really shot of the page at me, so to speak.
I would urge anyone wanting better hydration, a nice mood and energy lift and improved rest/recovery (among other things) to seriously consider giving this a run. I feel anyone who tries this will be sold on it.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I used Poseidon for ten days at the recommended dose of four scoops per day. One in the AM upon waking, one preworkout, one during workout and one in the evening.

Based on the ingredient profile and the vitamin like odor, I assumed the flavor would be less than pleasant. With that in mind I mixed it with crystal light and it didn't alter the flavor at all. I then tried mixing with plain old water and other than changing the color to a light pink there was no real discernable taste other than a very faint mineral water trace.

Mixability is fantastic. Falls right into solution.

As far as effects the first thing I noticed was an enhanced sense of well being and mental clarity. I noticed my mind muscle connection to be very good at martial arts classes, during resistance training and cardio sessions. A good mental focus that not only made my training better but my work as well. Kind of reminds me of the lift I get from SAM-e only better.

Second thing I noticed was improved/accelerated recovery. I just seemed to be springing out of bed in the mornings rearing to hit the gym vs having to pop a stim and wait for it to kick in for added motivation. My sleep was deep and restfull which was a welcome addition being that I have been out of REM R3G for a while. <<< Shameless plug

I seemed to need less water than normal to remain adequately hydrated. Actually better hydration with less water than I can normally achieve with gallons. Nice as I am on the road all day and hate having to drink tons of water just to have to pull over every half hour to piss it out. With Poseidon I was only drinking about a gallon and not peeing constantly.

I feel this is a sound product that I will be purchasing once available. I believe there to be more benefits health wise than what I have listed here but these are the ones that really shot of the page at me, so to speak.
I would urge anyone wanting better hydration, a nice mood and energy lift and improved rest/recovery (among other things) to seriously consider giving this a run. I feel anyone who tries this will be sold on it.
Thank you so much for your indorsment of Poseidon. I am truly thankful for your comments. I look forward to chating with you further ;-) Workin