Zombie's AP 3 Week TEST DRIVE

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Test subject name:Zombie

height: 5'8"

weight: 185.5 lbs

weight training since: september 11 2005 (2years 4months 2 days)

Arms: 16.25"
chest:44"
waist:37.5"
thigh:24"
calf:15"

Current supps:

Tamox @ 40mg ed
Anabolic Innovation Cycle support 2 scoops
Flax Oil 6g ed
Multi Vit
Anabolic Xtreme Retain 3 caps ed
DHEA 100mg
fenugreek 2.5g ed
USP Labs Powerful 6caps ed
Alpha Drive XL 3 caps ed

New supps added

SuperCissus RX 3 caps ed
Anabolic Pump 3 caps ed

Goal: Complete my post cycle therapy and lose some fat.

Note:Im going to run AP for the rest of my post cycle therapy which is 3 more weeks. After that im going to use it with RPN'S DCP and NHA Stack But thats a diferent log ;)

Any advice, comment are highly apreciated

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Update

i had my first AP 20 minutes before my breakfast

Breakfast
2 whole egs and 2 eggwhites
1.5 cups of cooked brown rice
small chicken breast
2 whole wheat bread slices
60 oz of 2% milk with 25g of wheyprotein and cycle support

and im still hungry :O

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Update. . .

Usually i dont workout on weekends but since i took wednesday off and i started AP today i decided to workout today and i did chest and tri's. the only thing that i noticed is a nice pump during my workout .

and its been a while since i have done cardio, and i started today with 10 min on the eliptical machine. im going to work my way up to 25 min, i get really bored with cardio even watching the tv and/or listening to the mp3 player.

My second dose was after the gym, a friend invited me to go get some Seafood and we did, i got a big ass seafood cocktail and 3 ice teas.

i feel my arms pumped

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
nice you eat like i do .....till u can't fit anymore in and then something about that makes you still feel hungry....subscribed

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
dinner was

lowfat granola cereal 2 cups with 1.5 cups of 2% milk
about 1 pound of chicken breast
1 cup cooked brown rice
60oz 2 % milk with AI cycle support

im really looking forward to see the results of AP :D

lol @ sdmf45 its kind of cool been all full and hungry
but im going to get used to it :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
lol @ sdmf45 its kind of cool been all full and hungry
but im going to get used to it :D
You will? I did'nt. I just had two bisson burgers. No room in my gut and I feel a little nauseous yet I'm still hungry :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i didnt update this log because i didnt do anything, i was going to go out with some friends but they cancel. so i stayed home and watched tv, browse AM and eat and scratched my balls. thats all i did all day.

Today in the morning i weighed myself and i was 184.5 lbs

for breakfast i had 2 cups of cooked brown rice, i cup of oatmeal, 2 whole wheat toast with natty PB

and also 40oz of 2% milk and Cycle support

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
weight has been the same 184.5lbs but i have been eating way way more

today i ate for breakfast some leftover roastbeef from yesterday and a small chicken breast also 2 whole wheat bread with PB and i sprinkled some raw oats on top, 1 cup of cooked brown rice, 20oz 2% milk with cycle support.
Also a bag of doritos

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today lunch was

1 whole wheat bread sandwich with ham plenty of it
1 whole wheat bread pb sandwich
1 cup cooked brown rice

and a non fat yogurt

and a 50g protein shake

by reading comments here and at the chat im going to lower my food intake . . . . tomorrow :D lol

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
todays weight: 184 lbs

i moderated my eating habits :D

today i just had for breakfast
1 slice whole wheat bread with PB
1 cup of brown rice
and 40oz milk with Cycle support
and a granola bar

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'll be watchin.:hammer:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lunch

1 cup brown rice
nonfat yogurt with raw oats
PB sandwich
1 chicken breast

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
1 week update
beginning Now

weight: 185.5 lbs 184.5lbs

Arms: 16.25" 16.25"
chest:44" 44.75"
waist:37.5" 37.5"
thigh:24" 23.75"
calf:15" 15"

change on supps dosage starting today

Tamox @ 20mg ed
Anabolic Innovation Cycle support 2 scoops
Flax Oil 6g ed
Multi Vit
Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2 caps ed
DHEA 50mg
fenugreek 3g ed
USP Labs Powerful 6caps ed
Alpha Drive XL 3 caps ed
Super Cissus RX 3 caps ed
Anabolic Pump 3 caps ed

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well im really tempted to start tomorrow monday the NHA Stack , including my current post cycle therapy . any suggestions or comments?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
well im really tempted to start tomorrow monday the NHA Stack , including my current post cycle therapy . any suggestions or comments?
I would finish PCT as planned and add the NHA after. Your main goal right now is to get your HPTA back to normal and Activate really needs your test levels up so it has something to free. The AI will help boost test levels through a negative feedback loop which is already present with your theoretically low estrogen levels created by the SD cycle. IMO

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I would finish post cycle therapy as planned and add the NHA after. Your main goal right now is to get your HPTA back to normal and Activate really needs your test levels up so it has something to free. The AI will help boost test levels through a negative feedback loop which is already present with your theoretically low estrogen levels created by the superdrol cycle. IMO

thanks once again Bp, i think your right, i was just tempted to add the NHA stack, but the urge is over now :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Short update i decided to add DCP, i hear everybody saying good stuff about DCP and i have a bottle so i could not help myself :D

first i had to smell them, the caps smelled like green salad with raspberries. i liked the smell.
After that i had to do the taste test, i open a cap and it had a good taste raspberry with something else i cant describe it but i liked the taste. Then i popped 2 more caps and at around 6 to 10 minutes i dont recall the correct time but i started to feel a mild warm sensation, then i went to the gym i noticed an increase on sweat not alot but i could noticed the diference.
i dont know if its related to DCP but i dont usually have alot of gas, but i noticed a bit bloted, but as soon i started to realese the gas the bloat went away.

I just had 1 Dose of 3 Caps this day, tomorrow im going to do 3 caps 3 times a day :D

R3d

R3d

Awards
Short update i decided to add DCP, i hear everybody saying good stuff about DCP and i have a bottle so i could not help myself :D
Right on!!

dsade needs to come up with a DCP candle :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Arms: 16.25" 16.25" 16.25"
chest:44" 44.75" 45"
waist:37.5" 37.5" 37.5"
thigh:24" 23.75" 24"
calf:15" 15" 15"

i dont have a scale to weight my self :( i think that the battery died . Also i noticed that it seems like my chest is getting the most out of AP