R3d's DCP Log

R3d

R3d

Awards
Thanks dsade for answering all of my questions before I purchased :)

I received DCP today and will be taking my first dosage tonight (read below for dosage amount).

I am not a hardcore supplement user. I will not be taking anything besides DCP other than:
Whey
Multi Vitamin
Caffeine (if needed for DCP)
and possibly creatine
May be ordering Sesathin at some point.

Goals: I'm not taking DCP for extreme weight loss. I'm hoping this product will a) help me get into the single digits (bf%), b) better my endurance and c) to make me feel less-guilty on all out cheat meals :D

My goal is not to necessarily lose scale weight, but rather the extra layer of BF.
Stats:
6'1
160lbs (barely fluctuates)
10% BF (Have calipers, so daily measuring will be available)
Before, inbetween and after pictures will be taken.

Diet:
Very clean diet; your basics commonly seen on here. Oatmeal, eggs & fruit for breakfast... 3-5 chicken breasts a day. Lots of veggies. Whole grains... etc.
One cheat meal per week.
2500 calories (Will be slowly upping to 3000) - Something along the lines of 50%/20%/50%
I am slowly working my way into carb cycling (three days spread out: low carb, high carb, little to no carb) Although, I do not feel it is necessary for me.
Water intake:3 liters - one gallon throughout the day

Workout:
Full body workout 4x a week 45-70 minutes (mid-late evening)
Fasted cardio 3x a week 20-30 minutes (I'm going back and forth between HIIT and LISS: trying to find what I prefer)

I am headed off to San Antonio this Sunday to engorge on some Mexican food :D

I'll probably edit this later as I'm sure I missed a few things.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your log, really looking forward to your log, i cant wait to get my DCP its on the fedex truck for delivery.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Good luck to you, too.

Mine got here super quick. In time for me to be able to feast out this weekend and put it to the test :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
mine shipped the 9th and is sheduled for delivery tomorrow but it says that its on the fedex truck for delivery now :D

R3d

R3d

Awards
Going to go ahead and take two (as said on the bottle) and have dinner in 30 minutes. Taking with 1 liter of water.

5.5 ounce chicken breast, one cup broccoli & some tomatos.
Going to throw in some cottage cheese as well (it's 4%, not low-fat :()

Will be back.

R3d

R3d

Awards
One hour after taking two DCP's. Ate exactly 30 minutes after taking. It's been 30 minutes since my meal... No sweats, no increased heart rate. Everything is normal.

-Also drinking 20 oz. cup of regular coffee w/ splenda.

Edited to add: 1 1/2 hours later: I'm going to pop one more.
That will put me up to three for the night.

R3d

R3d

Awards
No real noticeable effects from tonights first dose; a bit surprising after reading everyone else's log.

Today I went a bit crazy on the carbs, and surprisingly my weight has remained normal. Other than that, the veins in my arms were bulging out for a few hours (haven't had any sugar). Whether either is related to DCP, I cannot say.

Saturday I will be doing the recommended doses (3x3). This will also be my low carb day (gotta prepare for that cheat meal on Sunday:D)

As for creatine: I am unsure of whether or not I am going to take it. If I do, and I do indeed get bloated/water retention/water weight I will be unable to know if DCP is working for me.

I've been extremely sore and had to push my way through lifting last week, so I may just take off this coming week rather than starting on the creatine to get me through another week.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day two of first 3x3:
Saturday- Off day/low carb day.

7:30am three DCP's taken. No other supplements. Not much water- 12 fl ounces & a cup of coffee.

Ate at 8:05am- Light breakfast: One egg, 5 egg whites.

Notes:
70 minutes after taking, 30 minutes after eating:
No elevated heart rate or body temperature.
No perspiration
Nothing to really note.

Any thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be the fact that you are already low enough bodyfat that you will not experience excessive sweating. Heart Rate will NOT be elevated, as this is non-stim.

When will you be doing your first cardio on DCP?

R3d

R3d

Awards
It could be the fact that you are already low enough bodyfat that you will not experience excessive sweating.
Butttt... it should still work (for what I'm using it for)?

Just took my second dose for today.

Notes from this morning:
I've been extremely thirsty; on my fifth bottle of water which is unusual for me at this time in the day.

I've been rather hungry (more like starving) even after having some oats following breakfast. Something else unusual for this time in the day.

Just took my second dose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Butttt... it should still have some affect?

Just took my second dose for today.

Notes from this morning:
I've been extremely thirsty; on my fifth bottle of water which is unusual for me at this time in the day.

I've been rather hungry (more like starving) even after having some oats following breakfast. Something else unusual for this time in the day.

Just took my second dose.
The effects are not dependent on sweating. Thermogenesis is a very small part of the effectiveness of DCP. You are at a bodyfat level where effectiveness should be VERY apparent quite fast.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day two continued:
Eating 5-6 meals a day. Dosing based on breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Took second dose (3 DCP's) at 12:10pm. Lunch followed a little bit late at 12:55. 6 ounce chicken breast, one cup broccoli, one cup green beans and I was extremely hungry an hour after eating.

Last dose of day two was at 5:45pm followed by dinner at 6:15pm. A little over an hour after eating and again I am getting hungry!

Notes!:
Haven't noticed much of an energy increase, but I haven't done any form of work out/exercise since starting DCP. It's been cold and I've been stuck inside so I'm drinking a crap load of coffee which probably doesn't help :)

-My waist size is down just a little bit over half an inch (measured as of 7:21pm).

/Day two concluded :)

Plan to take 3 before breakfast tomorrow and 4x4 on the other two doses (cheat lunch/dinner/cake :D)
Sound good, dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAHA....sounds good to me....you buying?

Oh..dosage. Yep, perfect

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day three (Cheat day):

Well my cheat day did NOT go as planned. I went way overboard and I'm still not done.

I am putting DCP to the test today
:D

My dosage has been a little off as I wasn't expecting to go all-out today.

3 DCP's at 8:10am- Protein shake with skim milk at 8:30am

9:20am TWO and a half Krispy Kreme doughnuts (7.5 grams trans fat :( let the cheating begin)- One sprinkled glaze, one pumpkin spice and half of a glazed.
-Unexpected breakfast lead to taking one more DCP after eating.

12pm: Took three DCP's thinking I'd probably snack on some junk...yeah right
12:30: two hot dogs+1 more bun and one cup of homemade macaroni and cheese
A little piece of some rib meat and a little bit of beef fajita.

FOLLOWED by TWO fairly big pieces of cake (butterscotch/almonds).

Again, unexpected so I took three more DCP's after eating.

I ate more than I did at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was stuffed to the point of almost throwing up.

I still have a big piece of cake/hotdog/macaroni left. I'm debating as to whether or not I'll eat it tonight.

/hoping I didn't screw my goal up :(

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day three concluded:

I finished the night off with four more DCP's followed by a big ass piece of cake and some more macaroni 25 minutes later.

This last meal is going to be my motivation to not take off next week. I will continue my routine Monday morning with fasted cardio.

I have a feeling I'm going to need this Creatine Monohydrate to help me out (still sore:(). If I do indeed get bloated/gain weight that will probably throw off any results for DCP (measuring, weight/scale tracking). Any thoughts?

Notes:
Even after dosing fairly high today, I have not had any side effects from DCP(good thing, I suppose). I haven't experienced anything that many of the other loggers have experienced. The only thing I can say is that I've had somewhat of a dry mouth since starting DCP. Nothing bad, though. :)

Looking forward to getting back on my routine/diet with DCP.

P.S- My scale weight has remained solid at 160(0+) since starting DCP... even after tonight. Will weigh in when I wake up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in...now THAT is a cheat day.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day four:

Interesting... I am down one pound. Body fat % hasn't fluctuated.
Now, let's see if it catches up with me during the next couple of days :D
--

3 DCP's at 10:35am. Fasted cardio to follow at 11am.
I also popped in a 200mg caffeine pill with the dose of DCP... Didn't have my coffee this morning.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Day four continued:

Really thought it'd be an off day. Mondays are usually pretty crappy for me, but I had a pretty good workout. Both cardio and weights went well.

I'm impressed...I have seen very little, next to no damage from my all-out 200% fat intake cheat day :D
Scale weight remains solid -1.

I'm still a bit bloated from Sunday, but I expect it to subside tomorrow.

/Fourth day concluded.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Tomorrow will be my fifth day of taking the full dosages 3x3.

It was recommended to go down to 2x2/3 after the fifth day. Continue with current dosages or drop it down?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adjust according to how your diet will be...You should be able to reduce to 2x3, but watch your results and make sure they are satisfactory.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Will finish 3x3 tomorrow and go on to 2x3.

Notes from today:
I can't wait to see what DCP will have me looking like in another week.
Scale weight is down a pound. I've lost just about an inch on my waist.
Body fat is down to 9%!

I have experienced NO cramps. Dry mouth has almost subsided. Although, I did wake up with a dry mouth this morning. No longer there throughout the day.

I'm taking it a little easy this week on lifting do to slightly injuring my back last week. But my workouts have been great. No fatigue, no loss of energy.

A+ product.. and it hasn't even been a week!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An inch on your waist at this bodyfat level is QUITE impressive.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Last day of 3x3.

Monday and Tuesday were fairly good workouts, but my back is being a PITA again, so I'm not sure how well tomorrow will go.

No more dry mouth. Nothing more to report.

Side note: Am happy to say that I'll be trying out DCP+AP :)

HairyLarry35

Awards
Side note: Am happy to say that I'll be trying out DCP+AP :)
Nice! Looking forward to seeing a log on this. Keep that diet in check with some nice carbs!

HL

R3d

R3d

Awards
A quick update as I probably won't post in this log for a few days...

I decided to take the wrest of this week off as my back is still being a *****... I guess the dead lifts didn't help it heal.
Plus, I'm in the mood to be lazy, pop some DCP's and slack off on my diet.

I ordered another bottle of DCP and have some AP coming, too. So, next week I'll be hitting it hard with no slip ups in my diet.

I think I only did cardio once this week :shoot: Shame on me.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
DCP, AP and lots of carbs! That sounds like a freekin' good time!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, looking foward to your results with the additon of AP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1