A few reviews

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone i am back from my mini hiatus. I am back at school and have access to a computer again so I am going to post some reviews that I hope ppl find helpful.

Powerfull- I really enjoyed this supplement. I took this for about three weeks and saw a nice increase in terms of sense of well being and aggression. Slight increase in strength and decreased recovery time. I leaned out a bit too while using this. Overall, I would say by itself this product gets about a 7.5 out of 10.

X-Force - Overall, the best stim I have ever used. i have used AMP, basic cuts, hydroxycut with ephedra, and on and on. This product lasts me about 8-12 hours strong. The first time I took two pills plus a lo carb monster and I was a bit overwhelmed by this. I mean it was intense as a mofo. Right now I take a split dose and it is working wonders for me in terms of gettin up to do cardio. No crash no jittery feeling aslo gives this product points. overall, 9.9 out of 10.

Muscle Juice- I used this product while bulking earlier in the year. it mixes well is packed with cals and tastes great when mixed with juice. overall, 8 out of 10

REM-R3g-- Pretty solid product. I like melatonin a little bit better and here is why. with melatonin I know I am going to get 8 solid hours of sleep with minimal grogginess in the morning. with REM-R3g I either go 4-5 hours of sleep and was wired when I woke up or i slept 13 hours and still felt groggy. Maybe i just have weird sleep patterns or something or maybe this does it for me. Overall, 6 out of 10