Vyotech 17-HD

csdb1

Awards
Has anyone had any results with 17hd? What is this stuff and how does it work??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
its overpriced crap hahaha. Nah, that's just my opinion and i would never buy it, okay, for less than $20 i might buy it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no sorry. i just knock stuff from GNC and i dont like vyotech products. I hear it is great for preworkout energy. Funny, people think it is like superdrol or steroid lol. Its just herbs that increase testosterone but by how much im not sure.

why are you asking? looking to buy? if so then its up to you just try it i guess.

csdb1

Awards
I use and and love it. Great strength and energy boost. But I know nothing about it. Its has a caffiene like boost but doesn't keep me awake all night. My recovery times an improved when taking it...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i would say run a search on the active ingredients....Id like to try it but i wont buy it its pretty damn expensive.

HellTownPlaya

Awards
it just amped me up, i didnt really like the feeling so i gave it to my lil brother LOL. kid cleaned everything in my house on it lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I will first say STAY AWAY. I am sorry I cannot find the sources from where I read that, but most of the ingredients are dangerous, and even raise oestrogen! The only thing is feel your heart beating dangerously (licorce) and placebo effect is at it's best. I haven't tried it but please check out the ingredients, a little research and be VERY careful.