"F*** Genetics!" Anabolic-Pump FTW!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User

Off day

Reflections:

Powerfull Notes:

Sleep:
    Not much new to report here yet, I'm waking up with more energy, however...

Dreams: Still very vivid...

Skin Complexion:
    Again, continually improving!

Recovery:
    Endurance was great during my last workout, I went from one exercise to the other, and was recovering well between sets... Body octane/Green Mag also play a large role in how I recover between sets, and I feel more of an impact from usage with these products then powerfull at the moment, but more time will dictate my decision on the recovery aspect of Powerfull...

Focus:
    In the workout last night, I felt very focused on the exercises I was performing, and felt 'in the zone!'

Strength: Still on the whim about this, more time is needed to see the effects of the product on strength-I did set a pr last night, but take that with a grain of salt for now...

============================== ==================

Dosage Protocol: Powerfull

2x2x2

First Dosage Notes: I felt a nice energy increase, but did not feel any effects on mood...

I recieved a small, but subtle pump on my way to school, also...

Second Dosage Notes: To come...

Sirplus: This may have contributed to endurance last night, and may also be helping out with skin complexion, but more time is needed to feel the effects, imo...

Anabolic-Pump notes: I feel nice and full after most dosages, but pumps vary...

Energy: I had a quite a bit of energy after my 2nd dosage last night, and this also contributed to feeling focused in my workout! Mind-muscle connection felt great...

Stomach Discomfort: On occasions, I do feel some irratability with use of this product, but for the most part, this does not occur frequently, only sometimes...

Super Cissus Notes: Things are going great in this department, I'm responding to this product very well!

Stomach Discomfort:
    This may contribute to some stomach discomfort at times; this is a normal occurence for me, as cissus rx caused some loose bowels for me in the past, but at the moment, I am not feeling any discomfort...

Kwick Karb Feedback:
    I'm recovering very well at the moment, and feel this is contributing to my recovery...

I do not recieve the profound pumps some users feel when taking this product, but I do however feel nice and full for a number of hours after using it after my A.P. dosage

Stomach Discomfort: I do not feel any discomfort with use of this product-keep your water intake high, however... I also find I need to pee more when taking it...

Note: I sipped on about four serving of Anabolic-Innovations Excell during my workout last night, after my first set of squats, I began supplementing with it! This is also contributing to recovery, and increased my endurance during the workout last night! I know this because I've used bcaa's for a while, and understand the effects I feel when supplementing with them...

Diet: Will update at end of day...

Prior to School:
    2 Powerfull

Home...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

Meal:
    1.5 cup oatmeal

Weight Gain Shake: Drank most of this, and then took a nap...
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop gf pro dutch chocolate
    14-16 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Multi
    1 Vigor
    2 Fish oil

1 Sirplus

Nap...

Supplements Prior:
    2 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus

Meal: Weight gain Shake:
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop gf pro dutch chocolate
    14-16 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Ginger Root

1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

1 Gut Health

Meal:
    5-6 oz barilla plus spaghetti
    5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish oil
    1 Vitaberry Plus

1 Sirplus

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup mixed berries: blueberries, rasberries, marionberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    water/2 ice cubes
    1 Scoop Gf Pro Cherry

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Man you have one sick ass metabolism! Just dont **** yourself up with all the pills. Subscribed to this log! Eat a whole damn cow if you have too!
  3. Registered User

Thanks pumpyouup! Yeah, it does suck having a fast metabolism, but eventually, I may come to like it, lol...

Anyways, this may be good or bad news to those who have been following... This will be my last update in this log; I have decided on the day of my birthday to start my last log, and will continue to update that log until the day I am able to get signed...

I will post my first update in the new log tomorrow since it will be the birth of a new era, an era in which I am no longer considered a kid by law, but officially, an adult who is considered his own legal guardian...

I will continually be reporting feedback on powerfull, super cissus, Anabolic-pump, and Sirplus in the log.

I will also be including feedback on Poseidon... And any other supplements I try over the next year. But for now, I will be sticking with what I have, as I believe that I have access to some outstanding supplements... With this and a good diet, progress will inevitable, I hope, but to hope is to worry, and to worry is a sign of weakness...

Anyways...

My goals are simple: Continually increase LBM in an effort to help boost pitching performance; increase my recovery times to the point in which I can continually train harder and harder in effort to achieve what I've set out for from an athlete's standpoint, and to continue this success as I venture away from alaska; away from my parents-siblings, and out on to my own at the end of the summer... It's gonna be a long road, but it's one I look forward traveling down... ttyl,

Frank

Edit: Also, as far as layout is concerned, I will continue to post my diet along with my thoughts; it will be a very detailed log... I look forward to it, as I use the logs to provide motivation for myself to meet meal times, and workouts...
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    Thanks pumpyouup! Yeah, it does suck having a fast metabolism, but eventually, I may come to like it, lol...

Anyways, this may be good or bad news to those who have been following... This will be my last update in this log; I have decided on the day of my birthday to start my last log, and will continue to update that log until the day I am able to get signed...

I will post my first update in the new log tomorrow since it will be the birth of a new era, an era in which I am no longer considered a kid by law, but officially, an adult who is considered his own legal guardian...

I will continually be reporting feedback on powerfull, super cissus, Anabolic-pump, and Sirplus in the log.

I will also be including feedback on Poseidon... And any other supplements I try over the next year. But for now, I will be sticking with what I have, as I believe that I have access to some outstanding supplements... With this and a good diet, progress will inevitable, I hope, but to hope is to worry, and to worry is a sign of weakness...

Anyways...

My goals are simple: Continually increase LBM in an effort to help boost pitching performance; increase my recovery times to the point in which I can continually train harder and harder in effort to achieve what I've set out for from an athlete's standpoint, and to continue this success as I venture away from alaska; away from my parents-siblings, and out on to my own at the end of the summer... It's gonna be a long road, but it's one I look forward traveling down... ttyl,

Frank

Edit: Also, as far as layout is concerned, I will continue to post my diet along with my thoughts; it will be a very detailed log... I look forward to it, as I use the logs to provide motivation for myself to meet meal times, and workouts...
    Looking forward to your thoughts on Poseidon lbarber

Great thread BTW!

Workin
  5. Registered User

My new log is posted here... None of the products I use are sponsored, or given to me: I purchase most of them through NP...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...-sun-sets.html

I start with my first update tomorrow...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 12:57 AM