"F*** Genetics!" Anabolic-Pump FTW!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

haha, no worries Jacob, I'll be sure to make this log USP friendly for now on!

I'll be providing my last update for this week tomorrow night... I just recieved the program I'll be using from Jon, and then begin updating consistenly beginning next monday!

Jacob, again, thank you!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.37%

Nice log
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Alright, well, I figured I'll update on what's going on, and what should be happening over the next week...

At the moment, I'm taking milk out of my diet-I believe I have a food allergy to it, and will instead share part goat ownership in order to recieve my raw milk from a farm outside of anchorage, alaska...

It's actually been quite a bit of work convincing my parents to allow me to do this; no matter what I tell them, they don't seem to understand the benefits raw milk can have on the human body! But, through careful negotiations, I think I managed to persuade them, hopefully...

Anyways, in the mean time, my calcium intake will mostly come from vegetables...

Diet will be changing: More lean meats, and I'll start eating pasta again...

I also am changing my school schedule-I'm selling my psp and ds I bought a while back, and will be using that money towards a couple of online classes in order to get out of school earlier.

If this all pans out over the next few days, preferrably by monday, I'll be getting out of school by 10:30 a.m.! This will allow an ample amount of time daily to eat on schedule, and in the process, work out at an earlier time.

The current gym I go to does not offer some of the stuff I need for some of the exercises I'll be doing, and I'm currently negotiating to hopefully get a membership to a gym near mid town-they have a an indoor track, and gymnasium, which should be perfect for some of the things I'll be doing, but I've yet to see there weight room.

The great thing about the current gym I go to is that it's cheap, nice equipment, ample amount of space to train-open 24 hours, and has mostly free weights! I go to worlds gym in case any one is wondering-it's privately own, I believe...

Other then that, I went and played basketball today since I may not be playing for awhile.

I look forward to continuing this log starting monday! tty all later,

Frank
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

You've got great determination/dedication.

Any updates in regards to AP?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Tomorrow morning, along with a super cissus update!

Edit: January 22nd...

Update will come... Dealing with some family drama, ... But i'm doing my best to get this thing going again, look for update in next day or two-but this log will commence!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Figured I give a quick update on what's been happening:

School:

Dropped 3 classes and replaced with online classes...

I will now be getting out at about 10:30 A.M.

This is being finalized tomorrow morning...

Gym issue: Currently, this is what is preventing me from doing my program... I had just signed up at worlds gym about 1-2 months before jacob extended his hand to help me out... Again, thank you, and I will not let you, nor jon down with the log! I made a promise to keep to my word, and I will do exactly that!

The new program I will be doing incorporates sprinting/medicine ball/plyo work, and I cannot perform these at my current gym...

Only gym here in town that offers a place for me to implicate these exercises into my workout is kind of expensive: I think about 100 dollars a month, or close to that, more or less...

Solution: I'm cashing in a few things, and giving my parents the first few months payments...

Job lined up at 18 with pepsi... Have already been offered the job, but I'm not 18 yet, but in a couple of months, I will be.

Once I get the job, I will be making the payments on the gym membership, which means, parents wouldn't have to pay a thing.

Sounds good to me, but I shall find out tomorrow if I can go and sign up.

One more thing: If I can't sign up yet, expect a workout update excluding some of the exercises for now... tty tomorrow, or later today since it's probably tomorrow where everyone else lives... anyways, ttyl

Frank
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.8%

If baseball dosent come through I honestly think you should persue some sort of career in journalism, author, english teacher??? Keep up the hard work, if your determined, its not hard to change your body, just know that it will be done. It takes time, dont let your self grow impatient and it sounds like your interested in changin things up, so I doubt youll be gettin tired of the same old routine. later.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

This log is not dead! Update to come tomorrow, along with my first workout with the new program... Everything was going great today until I found myself pitted in what was to be another heated argument with my dad... But don't worry, I think he is finally beginning to understand my lifestyle, and why these next four months are going to be pretty important for me.

But to also note: For those wondering, I hold a ton of respect for my dad, but we do disagree with some things, most notably when it pertains to baseball and the future. He didn't exactly have it easy growing up-dad left his family when he was about 10, and he ended up having to work his a** off to help put food on the table. Being the oldest of four children, he put the load on himself, and sacrificed part of his child hood, as well as his teenage years in order to help support his mom, two brothers, and sister.

Basically, he's been working for the last 40 plus years; retired from the military after 30 years: Rank Chief, and is now working up at the slope in Alaska.

This is also one of the reasons why I want to succeed in baseball, and why I'll do anything to make it. When you get to understand his background, and how rough he really had it, it really puts things in perspective...

Anyways, look for an update tomorrow night...

P.S. I now get out of school at 10:30 A.M.!

Things are looking up!

ttyl,

Frank
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lbarber
    Figured I give a quick update on what's been happening:

School:

Dropped 3 classes and replaced with online classes...

I will now be getting out at about 10:30 A.M.

This is being finalized tomorrow morning...

Gym issue: Currently, this is what is preventing me from doing my program... I had just signed up at worlds gym about 1-2 months before jacob extended his hand to help me out... Again, thank you, and I will not let you, nor jon down with the log! I made a promise to keep to my word, and I will do exactly that!

The new program I will be doing incorporates sprinting/medicine ball/plyo work, and I cannot perform these at my current gym...

Only gym here in town that offers a place for me to implicate these exercises into my workout is kind of expensive: I think about 100 dollars a month, or close to that, more or less...

Solution: I'm cashing in a few things, and giving my parents the first few months payments...

Job lined up at 18 with pepsi... Have already been offered the job, but I'm not 18 yet, but in a couple of months, I will be.

Once I get the job, I will be making the payments on the gym membership, which means, parents wouldn't have to pay a thing.

Sounds good to me, but I shall find out tomorrow if I can go and sign up.

One more thing: If I can't sign up yet, expect a workout update excluding some of the exercises for now... tty tomorrow, or later today since it's probably tomorrow where everyone else lives... anyways, ttyl

Frank

Use your head my friend...your success is not dependant on a gym membship.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Don't worry about it usp, I'm going to tweak some things with the program, but other then that, I should be good to go. Instead of performing sprints on the ground, I'll do it on the treadmill: as far as medicine ball work is concerned, I'm not sure about these... I need a wall to throw against, and hmm... no where to throw in my gym, but I'll figure something out.

Anyways, I spent quite of bit of time this week watching videos of olympic lifts, and I've been working on my form for hanging power snatches, side deadlifts, and hanging clean pulls, and feel my form is pretty solid on them! I'm going to have someone at the gym check my form, but other then that, should be good workout today, ttyl

Frank
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Supplementation prior to workout:
    1 serving green mag
    1 serving body octane/2 serving excell
    1 super cissus

Workout

Section A (*=30 seconds)

Tumbling*
    Dynamic Hurdles* (no hurdles at gym)...
    Agility Ladder*(no agility ladder at gym: will be purchasing one)...

Sequence A Maximal Speed Run (no where to perform sprints, but did a variation of this on the tread mill)

Section B (30 seconds each x 2)

Jumping Jacks
    Shuttle Splits (no where to perform) ...
    Burpees x10
    Mountain Climbers

Section C

Power-Snatch Hang: 3x45x6, 1x65x3 (x3)
    Squat: 1x185x6, 1x205x6, 2x185x6, 1x135x10 (very deep)...
    Side Deadlift: 3x95x6

Section D

Clean Pull: 3x45x12
    Cuban Press: 1x15x12, 1x10x12, 1x10x12
    Glute Ham Raise: No glue ham raise machine: ... They had a glute machine, and I used it, but I felt nothing from it after two sets, so I don't feel the need to post it.
    Russian Split Jump: 3x3

Abdominals (*=60 seconds, **=30 seconds)

RX Position 1: ** (Forgot what these were, )
    Russian Twists: 2x6
    Torso Twists: 1x10 (performed on medicine ball)
    Plank: *
    Side Plank: *
    Horse Pose: *
    Super Man: *
    Bar Hangs: *

Thoughts:

Surprisingly, even with limited calories, I had a ton of energy throughout the entire workout: Focus was pretty good going into the workout, probably because I was a little stressed out, and just wanted to lift! lol... Although, I'm a little dissapointed with the numbers I put up on certain exercises... I feel weak, but form>ego... This ended up being one of my longest workouts due to the fact that snatches/one arm deadlift/clean pulls were a little hard to perform. I thought I had the form down solid, but I think it's going to take me a few workouts to get them down absolute.

I attempted to seek out people who understood how to do do these lifts, and could perform the lift themselves, but I asked, and in return, I recieved a blank look of confusion... "huh, what is that, no, I've never heard of that exercise, how do you do it?" lol... But I think I did pretty good...

Anabolic-Pump: Endurance was incredible, but I will not lie, I did get tired through certain parts, but still, I was recovering well between sets, and recieved a nice little pump, although, not extreme, but still subtle. Forearm pump was most profound! Even though it was a long workout, I didn't feel I was going into a catabolic stage, which was pretty awesome to say the least.

Diet:

Supplementation Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump:

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1.5 scoops GF Pro Cherry Protein
    1+ cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Blackberries
    3/4-1 cup strawberries
    Water/2 ice cubes

Meal:
    8 slices Whole Wheat Cinnamon French Toast
    Lactaid milk/1 scoop gf pro cherry
    4 fish oil
    1 multi
    1 vigor
    1 ginger root
    1 carotenoid

Sleep: Fell asleep for about 3 hours due to tiredness from lack of sleep night before:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1 cup Oatmeal

Berry protein Smoothie:
    1.5 scoop gf pro cherry
    1+ cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Blackberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries

Reflections on Day:

Terrible day eating: I fell asleep after my first meal for about 3 hours which completely ruined my meal plan... I was originally supposed to have 3-4 meals before my workout:

My preworkout meal was supposed to be brown rice, chicken breast, a little lactaid milk, and fish oil/vitaberry plus, but since I was running out of time, I ended up going to the gym after meal 2, which wasn't even that great of a meal...

As far as eating is concerned for tomorrow, I should be good to go, and will not take a nap during the day!

Anabolic-pump: Felt a nice, dry pump after I consumed my first berry shake! Didn't necessarily feel full from the french toast, and to be quite honest, I love french toast! I haven't really had it in a long time, but for some reason, I've had it three days in a row now, lol. I use about 5 eggs when cooking them, and also use a tiny bit of smart balance to spread on to the griddle... I cook them on 350...
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

I had planned for a workout, but my legs are killing me at the moment-probably due to my poor diet the other day, but I'll be ready to tear it up tomorrow evening!

Anyways, I watched a couple of movies today: Invincible, and flight 93, as well as read something really inspirational! Give this a read, I highly recommend it!

Can World's Strongest Dad

Diet so far today:

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Berry Smoothie:
    1+ cup mixed berries: blueberries, blackberries, rasberries
    5 strawberries
    3 ice cubes, water

Meal:
    1 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    6 slices whole wheat cinnamon french toast
    lactaid milk/1 scoop gf pro cherry
    1 vigor
    1 multi
    1 now super enzyme
    1 ginger root
    6 fish oil

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Carrot Juice:
    3 large carrots: water: a little bit of OJ

Meal:
    3/4 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    1 boneless chicken breast
    1 vitaberry plus

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    2 dishes of Healthy Harvest spaghetti w/meat sauce

Berry smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: blueberries, rasberries, blackberries
    5 strawberries, water/4 ice cubes

Controlled labs green mag

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Carrot Juice:
    3 large carrots:

Meal:
    1/2 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    1 chicken breast
    A little lactaid milk
    multi
    6 fish oil
    1 vigor

Well, ttyl,

Frank

Edit: Ahh, screw it, I'll edit this later, I'm going to just go and workout, update to come early monday morning, ttyl.

Edit 2: January 30: Couldn't get loosened up for work out, but doms has subsided! I haven't had much protein to load up on since I ran out of protein powder, but I have been doing my best to make sure I get an adequate intake of protein!

Update to again come january 31st! I went and bought a temporary protein powder today with a gift card I recieved on chrismas (isopure apline punch)-terrible, but it gets the job done, I guess... But man does this taste terrible, especially compared to gf pro cherry!

I've limited my intake of berries due to a reaction I believed occured from ingesting too many! But basically, these past few days I've been eating spaghetti w/meat sauce, and chicken/oatmeal along with carrot juice, and whole wheat toast.

Milk intake is very low (I'm missing out on about 1000 calories a day, which, well, flat out sucks as far gaining weight is concerned)! Other then that, things are going okay. tty tomorrow...

Frank

P.S. Everything seems to be settling in at the moment, other then the protein intake aspect, but I should be good to go for now until I order some more. Just note, big things to come with this log-- big things! as i will keep to my word, as promised!

P.P.S. I miss milk, ...
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

I decided to restart the program, since I had a messed up week, so the workout I performed today is the same exact workout I performed last week... Stomach was bothering me from the beginning of workout to the end of workout... Lets just say, it wasn't that great of a workout. ...

1 serving green mag
    1 serving body octane/1 serving excell
    1 super cissus

Workout

Section A (*=30 seconds)

Tumbling*
    Dynamic Hurdles* (no where to perform)
    Agility Ladder* (no access to agility ladder)

Sequence A Maximal Speed Run

Section B (30 seconds each x 2)
    Totally forgot to do these, I know, I remembered that I didn't do them after I performed squats.
    Jumping Jacks
    Shuttle Splits
    Burpees x10
    Mountain Climbers

Section C

Power-Snatch Hang:
    • 2x65x6
    • 1x85x6 (power-snatch from ground)
    • 2x75x6
    Squat:
    • 1x135x6
    • 1x185x6
    • 1x205x6
    • 1x205x4 (45 sec rest) x2
    • 1x135x15
    Side Deadlift: 4x6
    • [*]Was not feeling this, stomach was beginning to feel uncomfortable...
    Section D

Clean Pull:
    • [*]1x45x12
    • 2x65x12
    Cuban Press:
    • 1x10x12
    • 1x15x12
    • 1x10x12
    Glute Ham Raise:
    • I attempted to do floor ones, but I failed miserably... I'm going to try out a glute ham machine next week after a different place, and see if I can do them on there...
    Russian Split Jump:
    • 3x3
    Abdominals (*=60 seconds, **=30 seconds)

RX Position 1: **
    Russian Twists: 2x6 (two exercises from list performed, stomach was not feeling well, so I left after I performed bar hangs)...
    Torso Twists: 1x10
    Plank: *
    Side Plank: *
    Horse Pose: *
    Super Man: *
    Bar Hangs: *

Thoughts:

Wasn't that great of a workout, although, I did one more set of 205 for squats this week, then what I did last week, and went heavier this week on snatches (better form this week, too)! But stomach was not feeling goinginto the workout, and it felt worse as I went from one exercise to the other.

Diet:

Upon Waking:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump:

Meal:
    4 slices Whole Wheat Cinnamon Toast
    1 Cup cinnamon oatmeal
    Lactaid milk/1.5 scoops Isopure Alpine punch/1 cup mixed berries added in w/2 ice cubes.
    4 fish oil
    1 multi
    1 vigor
    1 ginger root

Meal:
    4 slices Whole Wheat Cinnamon Toast
    1 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    4 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops Isopure alpine punch

Carrot Juice:
    4 Medium Carrots
    Apple Juice

Supplements prior:
    1 anabolic-pump
    1 Super Cissus

Pre-workout Meal:
    7-8 oz of Barilla plus spaghetti
    4 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    1 vitaberry plus

Reflections on Day:
    Wasn't that bad of day, although I made the mistake of drinking water too close after my 3rd meal, and once that happened, stomach wasn't feeling too well.

AP notes: Muscles felt pretty full most of the day, and in actuallity, my pump felt better after I ate a bowl of spaghetti, then during my workout. But I felt a pretty good pump at the beginning of my workout.

Other then that, I look forward to resting up, and I'm going to drink some lemon juice now. Lets hope for a good super bowl game!

ttyl,

Frank
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

I layed down after my last meal the other day, and ended up falling asleep for a number of hours... I'm just going to log what I do in terms of weights for now on, instead of posting the warm up/abdominal work...

Motivation has been lacking these last few days, and to tell you the truth, I felt pretty lazy all week, but in thinking about what I would like to accomplish over the next year, I will update more consistently for now on, and do my best not to miss any workouts! I haven't lost weight either, I thought I did, but I haven't-I think I actually gained weight, but I'll update on my weight every saturday.

PR=blue color

1 serving body octane/1/2 scoop green mag mixed together

Workout

Section C
    • Push Jerk: 1x85x6, 2x95x6, 1x105x6
    • Over Head Squat: 1x5 (almost 6, lol)
    • Sea Saw press: 1x20x6, 2x25x6, 1x20x6

Section D:
    • Jump Shrug: 1x115x12. 2x135x12 (full intensity)! Accidentally hit my... well... you know on one of my reps-ouch!
    • Cuban Press: 1x6x15 (1x6x10), 2x12x10
    • Glute Ham Raise: (no place to do these-I tried to be creative and use my bar to hold my feet, but it didn't go so well, maybe I just suck at these, I don't know, but I'm going to keep doing them. I might be able to try out a glut ham machine this friday, so I'll see how that goes)!
    • Good Mornings: (no Squat rack at home)

Thoughts:

Wasn't too bad of a workout... Over head squats are rediculousy hard, but I managed to squeeze out 5 reps even though I've never done them before. I only have one bar at home (45lb olympic bar), so I couldn't go any lighter to begin with.

Energy levels were great:
    Endurance was good:
    Strength was okay-form was solid on push jerks!
    Pump were also pretty good!

Overall: 7.5

Diet:

Supplementation Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump
    1 Gut Health
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: blackberries, blueberries, marionberries
    6 oz grape juice/2 ice cubes
    1.5 scoop isopure alpine punch

Meal:
    4 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    4 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoop isopure alpine punch
    1 vigor
    4 fish oil

Supplemation Prior:
    1 super cissus

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    6 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    1 Multi
    1 now super enzyme

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump
    1 Gut Health
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Meal:
    4 oz spaghetti
    6 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    2 fish oil
    1 vitaberry plus

Post workout:

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Shake:
    8 oz grape juice
    1 1/4-1.5 scoops of WMS (using 70 cc scooper)
    1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    1 vigor

Reflection:
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Off day

Dosage Protocol: 15-25 minutes prior to meals/shakes

Will update post just before going to sleep:

Thoughts: First time using WMS last night (muscles felt full, and I seem to be recovering nicely)... I did not notice any stomach discomfort other then the usual when taking in quite a bit of protein for my size.

Digestion:

No reports on Gut Health as of yet: I'll report back on this in about a week.

Anabolic-pump: I'm having a good day thus far, and I've been feeling pretty full for most of it. My muscles felt nice and full at school, which was pretty cool to say the least, and I have not noticed any stages in which I feel catabolic thus far. I look/feel bigger when looking in the mirror, and will update on my weight this coming saturday.

Diet:

Upon Waking:
    1 cap Gut health

Supplements Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Cap Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Marionberries
    4 oz grape juice/2 ice cubes/water
    1.5 scoops alpine punch

Sleep (nap)...

Upon Waking:
    4 oz spaghetti
    1 multi
    4 fish oil
    1 Now Super enzyme
    1 ginger root
    1 cup lactaid milk
    1 scoop isopure alpine punch
    1/2 scoop gf pro cherry

Supplements Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Cap Anabolic-pump
    1 Now super enzyme

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    8 oz lactaid milk
    1.5 scoops GF Pro cherry

Supplements between meal:
    1/2 scoop CL Green Mag
    1 scoop Body Octane

Supplements Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Now Super Enzyme

1 cap Gut Health

Meal:
    1 Cup oatmeal
    10-12 oz steak
    4 oz lactaid milk
    2 fish oil
    1 vitaberry plus

Next Workout? TOMORROW!

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.5%

is it dead now
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

lol, no... I updated on the other sites, usp/bb, but forgot to update here... I will update today. Here's what I had posted on the other site... I ran into problem.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

2/13-14/2007

1 serving body octane/1/2 scoop green mag mixed together

Workout
    Section C
    • Bench Press: Switching to DB Press-easier on Shoulders: 4x6
    • Power Clean (Hang):4x6
    • High Box Step up: 4x3

Section D:

• Snatch Pull:3x12
    • External/Internal rotation:3x12
    • Glute Ham Raise: 3x3
    • Pullups:3x...

Thoughts:

Overall:

Diet as lined up: As always, will update at the end of day if changes are made...

Upon Waking:
    1 cap Gut health
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Now Ginger root

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Marionberries
    1 cup grape juice/2 ice cubes/water
    1 scoop gf pro cherry

School...

Home:

Supplements Prior:
    1 cap Super Cissus
    1 Cap Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Meal:
    A little over a cup of oatmeal
    8 oz lactaid milk/about 1.5 scoop gf pro cherry
    1 vigor
    4 fish oil

Nap...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Upon Waking: Meal:
    6 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    8 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops gf pro
    1 multi

Supplements Prior:
    1 cap Gut health
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super enzyme

Pre Workout Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    10-12 oz steak
    1 Vitaberry plus
    2 Fish oil

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Pre-workout berry smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: Marionberries, Blueberries, Rasberries
    1/2 scoop WMS using 70 CC scooper
    4 oz grape juice
    1.5 scoop gf pro cherry

AP Thoughts: Muscles felt really full after second dose of AP today! But I did not get any sharp hungers for carbs...

Gut health: My stomach seems to be really settling in lately, as I have not been passing gas to the extremity that I have in the past when taking in a large amount of protein for my size.

Side effects for today: Stomach was bothering me earlier today, but things got back on track as I ingested more water, and and the pitchness of morning darkness jaded into a refreshing, afternoon light.

2/14 notes: I had everything down pat yesterday, but no where to train! I had expected to go to the gym, but couldn't get a ride out there, and couldn't train downstairs in my house either due to the fact that my sister was sleeping, and had to go to work early the next day... I'm performing the workout today, and then will perform my next workout friday... The plan was to have 2 off days following this last workout, but since I missed it, I will only be having 1 off day, and then going ahead with the rest of my program.

Notes from 2/15: Misc notes for Am.com: Stomach was not feeling well yesterday, and I'm pretty positive it was due to the whole wheat bread I was eating... I had some in the earlier part in the day, and for about 4 hours, my stomach didn't seem to settle down. I drank lemon juice, and took my last dose of gut health to help alleviate this problem.

Since I wasn't sure what had happened, I had fajitas for dinner w/ the whole wheat bread, and same thing happened, so I'm assuming it was from that. Maybe it's just a bad loaf of bread, I don't know, but it lingered for a while, and ruined my day.

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead with the workout today, and avoid the whole wheat bread for now. Tomorrow, I'll test out a different loaf to see if the same thing happens.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.5%

hey bro how much weight have u gained thusfar
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good log lbarber, stick with it man. The stomach problems suck, and yes it does seem like it's acting up because of the wheat bread. Might want to check the date on it, or some of the ingredients added to it just to make sure it's not an allergic reaction to something you may not be familiar with. Keep with it and at no time that squirrel in 50 cal's avy will be envious.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

I'm back!

From February 24th: Copied from pitching forum...

Anecdotal notes: Left shoulder has been hurting since thanksgiving! I'm not sure what I did to it...??? I was sitting in class, and just as the bell rang, I went to grab my book, and then bam! I felt this weird numbness in my left shoulder... I think I might have pinched a nerve-again, not sure how, as I did not feel any pain in my left shoulder all week until that moment... Since then, I've been rehabilitating it, and plan on updating on another workout pretty soon!

Other then that, I threw about 30 pitches yesterday (flat ground)... First time pitching in, well, I don't know, 5 months, or something to that effect...

Anyways, it went really well; Mechanics were real sharp; movement seemed to be there, and above all, I was quite accurate! My arm felt great while throwing; I did not feel any pain (right arm), and I proved the mental game can have drastic effects on performance...

I geared in on the target, relaxed myself, and threw strikes! I also worked on my change up during the bullpen, and had some pretty good movement on it the first time I threw it, but I still have a lot work to do in regards to perfecting it!

I did not feel my body sway to the first base side at all during delivery as I practice my mechanics religiously while at home...

I still have some things I feel I need to work on, but all in all, I felt my mechanics were sharp, and mind-muscle connection was spot on! Timing, which has effected me in the past, did not seem to be a problem this go around...

For a little while now, instead of bringing my glove straight out towards the target like I used to, I now bring it out more towards the right handed batter? Or front side shoulder towards third base side, or something to that effect... I think that might be a good way to explain to it, I don't know... All I know is that I feel great during delivery, and my body does not sway, nor does my head move, as I keep my eyes on the target at all times now.

I've spent quite of bit of time this past offseason emphasizing the imporance of the mental game, and feel the inclusion of olympic lifts in my routine has helped me out in this aspect. I do not tense up like I used to, as I've gotten better at relaxing my mind and body in preparation to what I'm doing, whether it's doing an olympic lift, or pitching.

I still have a long ways to go, but if things continue to go like they did yesterday, this should be an awesome baseball season. I look forward to it, and the challenge ahead...

Philosophy: Mind>matter...
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Well, I think it's time to continually start updating again!

Sirplus Info Below: Dosing: 1 cap with 3 meals. 3 Caps in total for each day...

I just recieved it today, hence weird dosing for now.

Pancake Recipe:
    1 cup egg whites
    1 egg
    1- 1 1/4 cup oats
    1/2 cup Aunt Jemina whole wheat pancake mix
    Some lactaid milk
    1tbsp Canola Oil

Prior to school supplementation:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Serving HV Body Octane

School:

Home:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

1 Gut Health

Meal:
    About 6 large Oatmeal Pancakes
    2-3 OZ Orange Juice
    1 Vigor
    1 Now Ginger root
    1 Multi
    3 Fish Oil

Supplements Prior:
    1 USP Powerfull

Meal:
    1.5 cups oatmeal
    6-8 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop Gf Pro
    1 USP Sirplus (Info to come: health supplement)...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Meal:
    5-6 oz boneless Skinless chicken breast
    Pepper Steak (cooked oatmeal, too, my mom had just got done cooking pepper steak, so I ate that for carbs/protein)...
    1 Vitaberry plus

Ball Practice: 6:30 P.M. Alaska Time

Supplements After:
    1 USP Powerfull
    1 Serving Body Octane
    1/2 scoop Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Meal:
    Pepper Steak
    1 Multi
    1 Vigor
    1 Sirplus
    3 fish oil

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull

Pre-Bed Meal: Shake
    6-8 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop gf pro
    1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1 Now super enzyme
    1 Sirplus

Reflection:

I've had a pretty decent day thus far... Energy was great this morning, and school went pretty well... I gave a power point presentation on steroids earlier today, so that went well.

My body feels pretty sore at the moment: I did quite a few sprints the other day, and did a light workout last night to help with recovery... Mostly plyometric/shoulder type stuff, and active stretching exercises...

Other then that, it was a pain having to walk across the school (hamstrings are pretty sore right now), but I feel good, and fast! So I'm kind of happy about that...

Left shoulder is beginning to feel pretty good; I'm going to get back into my program tomorrow!

Other then that, I'll report back later, and don't forget to watch Heroes! Awesome show, as is prison break! ttyl

Edit 2: Batting practice went extremely well today! I kept my eye on the ball on every pitch, and not once did I swing at a bad pitch, or miss a called strike pitch! Swings were powerful, and mechanics seemed to be pretty sharp! Things are looking up! But still, I have a ways to go, and even more baseball to play! lol at all the ! points... ! lol

Ran out of time to drink my body octane/creatine before hand... The minute I got done eating, I rushed out the door, and went off to practice...

I had originally planned on having a 1 cup of oatmeal with the chicken breast, and had actually cooked the oatmeal, but my mom made pepper steak, and it happened to be done before I left, so I ate that with the chicken, since I had already cooked the chicken.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Quote Originally Posted by 50_cal View Post
    hey bro how much weight have u gained thusfar
    50 Cal, I'm up and down on the weight scale! It's frustrating, it's annoying, but I'm not going to give up!

Other then that, I feel pretty awesome lately (mood wise, energy wise)...

Cut out wheat bread, haven't had it in about 6-7 days, I believe...

Noticed a slight food allergy towards it, so I cut it out for now...

I'm going to give ekziel bread a try pretty soon to see how I respond to that.

It's been a little difficult to get the calories in: one can only eat so much oatmeal in a given day, but I've been going through boxes of Barilla plus spaghetti this past week... Okay, well, just two boxes, but had a pound of spaghetti over a 2 day period (saturday-sunday)... Seems to be the norm for me now. About 4 lbs of spaghetti through a 5-6 day period, I think... The other brand is just vermacilli.

Will be buying more barilla plus spaghetti either today or tomorrow...
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Sirplus Info:

Use: I'm testing to see If I feel any health benefits from this product... I have a very good knack in interpreting how I feel from what I take!

In our quest to conquer our goals, we rarely come across a supplement, much less a supplement company, that innovates powerful, natural ANABOLIC supplements with healthy benefits that are as potent as Pro-hormones and Designer-Anabolics.

As bodybuilders and athletes, we are interested in health benefits, but our main concern is performance. Whether it’s increasing your vertical leap or bench press numbers, we understand performance is the name of the game.

At USP Labs, we are aware that your main concern is recuperation from exercise to rapidly increase muscular development and speed performance. We’re also aware that you consistently push your body to the limits and rely on us to bring you cutting edge formulas that allow you to do so.

In that push to reach new heights, our immunity (and ultimately health) is sacrificed. And inflammation, the biggest killer known to man, runs rampant throughout your body.

The biggest evil’s halting your goals and progress are the previously mentioned inflammation (think injury) and lowered immunosuppresion (think sickness).

After much demand we’ve finally developed the ultimate health, anti-estrogen and anti-inflammatory formula: SirPlus.

SirPlus combines two of the most remarkable anti-oxidants ever created into one super supplement.

Resveratrol and Curcuminoids are sickness’s kryptonite. If you want superhuman immunity then you need SirPlus.

SirPlus is the superman of antioxidant and anti inflammation that even has the potential to extend lifespan.

SirPlus is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that can extend your performance life. In fact, it will even do much more than that (which is quite amazing in itself).

In research SirPlus has been shown to:

1. May prevent muscle protein breakdown (anti-catabolic effect in skeletal muscle tissue) (1-4)
    2. Increase testosterone levels and sperm production by anti-estrogenic activities, acting as a SERM, though not necessarily in the classical sense (5-11).
    3. Analgesic effects (12).
    4. Protect against hearing loss (12).
    5. Reduce injury to kidneys, liver, lungs, spinal cord, lungs, intestine, colon, brain and heart (12). It's as close as you can come to an all around, all tissue protector.
    6. Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, much greater than that of common antioxidants (12).
    7. A synergistic effects for anticancer activity (13).
    8. Potent effects upon cardiovascular health (12).
    9. Prevent immunosuppression and liver damage seen with ethanol
    consumption (12).
    10. Potential to extend lifespan (12).

Hmm… Potential to extend lifespan, please explain!

SIRT1 (sirtuin 1) is an important protein in humans that is a key mediator in calorie restriction and longevity. It is in fact considered the primary target of Resveratrol's beneficial metabolic effects.

In fact, activation of SIRT1 is tied to lipolysis and potentially, energy expenditure. Increased activity of SIRT1 is generally found when following a calorie restricted diet. In turn, potential benefits such as anti-aging and neurological benefits are realized, amongst many others. What can one do to reap the benefits of increasing SIRT1 activity without having to actually decrease calorie intake? Simple, we use a calorie restriction mimetic, such as Resveratrol, which will mimic that benefit of increased SIRT1 activity, without having to sacrifice calories from those hungry muscles.

A recent study found a strong correlation between the variation in the SIRT1 gene and energy expenditure. In other words, we might infer that or at least suppose that increasing SIRT1 activity can result in improve metabolic activity, one feature of which would be increased energy expenditure and lipolysis. This has in fact been supported by recent studies in mice

There are a few Misunderstandings that we would like to address about Resveratrol.

1. Oral bioavailability isn't sufficient.

In Reality:

The extensive conjugation (sulfation and glucuronidation) doesn't mean that the compound has no oral bioavailability in humans. The question from those researching resveratrol has been how is resveratrol allowing for all of these beneficial effects despite having what they thought to be low oral bioavailability. One answer has been that perhaps, contrary
    to the generalized rule of thumb that conjugation leads to inactivation, those conjugated resveratrol metabolites were still somewhat active in serum. The most recent answer with mounting evidence is that these conjugation products are acting as reservoirs or endogenous/biologic pro-drugs in the body, allowing for the release of free resveratrol locally and/or systemically after the conjugation moieties (sulfate and Beta-glucuronic acid) are cleaved by sulfatase and Beta-glucuronidase respectively (14-16). With this in mind, it explains why a much lower amount of resveratrol than calculated (i.e., if we assume conjugated products as permanently inactive metabolites) would need to be administered in order to achieve necessary serum concentrations of the free compound. A most recent study has in fact provided direct evidence to support this hypothesis (17).

The fact that many who are actually providing original research are taking regular trans-resveratrol provides some testament to the fact that oral bioavailability isn't the issue it was once thought to be.

2. Insufficient stability and degradation of product.

In Reality:

The stability of resveratrol has only been shown to be an issue when one is dealing with a reference standard of pure trans-resveratrol, not an extract
    (18).

References

1. Wyke SM, Tisdale MJ. €œInduction of protein degradation in skeletal muscle by a phorbol ester involves upregulation of the ubiquitin-proteasome proteolytic pathway.€� 2006 May;78(25):2898-2910
    2. Thaloor D, et al. €œSystemic administration of the NF-kappaB inhibitor curcumin stimulates muscle regeneration after traumatic injury.€� Am J Physiol. 1999 Aug;277(2 Pt 1):C320-9
    3. Tisdale MJ. €œThe ubiquitin-proteasome pathway as a therapeutic target for muscle wasting.€� J Support Oncol. 2005 May-Jun;3(3):209-17.
    4. Wyke SM, Russell ST, Tisdale MJ. €œInduction of proteasome expression in skeletal muscle is attenuated by inhibitors of NF-kappaB activation.€� Br J Cancer. 2004 Nov 1;91(9):1742-50.
    5. Juan ME, et al. €œtrans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats.€� J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60.
    6. Bowers JL, et al. €œResveratrol acts as a mixed agonist/antagonist for estrogen receptors alpha and beta.€� Endocrinology. 2000 Oct;141(10):3657-67.
    7. Wang Y, et al. €œThe Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays BI-Level Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells.€� Toxicol Sci. 2006 Apr 11; E-Published Ahead of Print
    8. Turner RT, et al. €œIs resveratrol an estrogen agonist in growing rats?€� Endocrinology. 1999 Jan;140(1):50-4.
    9. Lu R, Serrero G. €œResveratrol, a natural product derived from grape, exhibits antiestrogenic activity and inhibits the growth of human breast cancer cells.€� J Cell Physiol. 1999 Jun;179(3):297-304.
    10. Bhat KP, Pezzuto JM. €œResveratrol exhibits cytostatic and antiestrogenic properties with human endometrial adenocarcinoma (Ishikawa) cells.€� Cancer Res. 2001 Aug 15;61(16):6137-44.
    11. Wu F, Safe S. "Differential activation of wild-type estrogen receptor
    alpha and C-terminal deletion mutants by estrogens, antiestrogens and
    xenoestrogens in breast cancer cells." J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2007 Jan;103(1):1-9
    12. Baur JA, Sinclair DA. €œTherapeutic potential of resveratrol: the in
    vivo evidence.€� Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2006 Jun;5(6):493-506.
    13. HemaIswarya S, Doble M. €œPotential synergism of natural products in the treatment of cancer.€� Phytother Res. 2006 Apr;20(4):239-49.
    14. Walle T, Hsieh F, DeLegge MH, Oatis JE Jr, Walle UK 2004 High
    absorption but very low bioavailability of oral resveratrol in humans. Drug Metab Dispos 32: 1377-1382
    15. Wang LX, Heredia A, Song H, Zhang Z, Yu B, Davis C, Redfield R 2004 Resveratrol glucuronides as the metabolites of resveratrol in humans: characterization, synthesis, and anti-HIV activity. J Pharm Sci 93:2448-2457.
    16. Maier-Salamon A, Hagenauer B, Wirth M, Gabor F, Szekeres T, Jager W 2006 Increased Transport of Resveratrol Across Monolayers of the Human Intestinal Caco-2 Cells is Mediated by Inhibition and Saturation of Metabolites. Pharm Res 23:2107-2115
    17. Abd El-Mohsen M, Bayele H, Kuhnle G, Gibson G, Debnam E, Kaila Srai S, Rice-Evans C, Spencer JP 2006 Distribution of [3H]trans-resveratrol in rat tissues following oral administration. Br J Nutr 96:62-70
    18. Soleas GJ, Angelini M, Grass L, Diamandis EP, Goldberg DM 2001 Absorption of trans-resveratrol in rats. Methods Enzymol 335:145-154
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Powerfull side effects:

I had felt pretty tired just prior to actually going to sleep, but I feel the last cap I took is the cause for me being up at the moment...

From what I've read, this seems to be normal, as there is an adjustment period to consider when supplementing with this product. I do, however, feel I'm responding to this formula faster in comparison to the old powerfull...

I'll keep you all up to date on what I feel from taking the product; I'm going to try and get and back to sleep now. ttyl,

Frank

Cliff: Felt tired just before going to bed; Decided to take my last dose of powerfull for the day even though I had already felt tired, and now feel that is the cause for why I am awake at the moment, and why my sleep hasn't been that great tonight...
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Gut Health feed back!

I do not pass gas to any extremity any more, and can not remember the last time I had a protein fart, lol... Bowel movements are normal, and quick/fast (nothing to wipe)... lol

Stomach has also felt better in the morning prior to the past...

The cause of some of these effects are also due to the fact that I take digestive enzymes, too, so that should be considered in my overall sense of well being in that department...

I do, however, still get occurances of some stomach rumbling in the morning, but not to the extreme like I used to...

Note: I also drink lemon water to coax my stomach: I find it to be an easy way to cure an upset stomach, and get things moving along...

I feel what I'm doing is solid at the moment, and will continue to note any changes I feel over the next few weeks...
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

I'm kind of bored right now, so I figured I'll post what I've done thus far today... I'm prepping up for the workout right now, just waiting for my stomach to digest meal 3... (this post was done at 8:42 p.m. alaska time)...

Update on workout to come later tonight...

Workout:

PR=Blue!!!

Section C:

Power Clean (Hang): 2x95x6
    , 1x115x6, 1x95x6
    Front Squat: 1x125x6, 3x135x6
    Turkish Get up: 1x10x6 (was getting late, and the exercise was taking too long to perform, so I skipped over it today)...

Section D:

Cuban Press: 3x10x12
    Muscle Snatch: 1x45x12, 2x65x12

Glute Ham Raise:
    3x3 (finally, I managed to perform these)!!!
    Russian Split Jump: 3x3

Thoughts: I had a ton of energy going into the workout!

Focus: 10, unbelieveable mind-muscle connection!

Strength: 9, never have I done more then 95 lbs for front squats, and feel as If I could have done 160 atleast one-two times... I'm going to try this out next time there in my routine!

Powerfull notes: Endurance was great today, felt very focused going into workout!

A.P. Notes: Felt myself going slightly hypo after second dose today, and had an incredible pump at the beginning of my workout!

I also contribue these effects to powerfull, as I've received great pumps from that product in the past!

Super Cissus:
    Shoulder is feeling much better now!

Sirplus: Too early too tell right now, although, I did have a stuffy nose last night, and then after I took my last dose of the day, it went away! Maybe it was just coincidence, but I'm not sure...

Overall sense of well being:
    9 at the moment... I'm feeling very good throughout the day, and even though I didn't get much sleep last night, I felt I had a solid workout! I did, however, take a one hour nap earlier in the day...

Other effects:
    95 lbs did feel light for me on hanging cleans, and 115 didn't feel too heavy either, but form>ego! I'm still new to this lift, and I believe I've never performed hanging cleans before...

Legs feel incredibly sore right now, as do other parts of my body...

Diet:

Supplements Upon Waking:
    1 USP Powerfull
    1 Serving Body Octane

School...

Home...

Supplements Prior: 30 Minutes prior to meal
    1 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus

15 minutes Pior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1.5+ cups oatmeal
    Scrambled Egg whites (1/2 cup)

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1 + cup mixed berries: blackberries, blueberries, rasberries
    4 strawberries
    4-6 oz grape juice

Supplements with Meal 1:
    1 Gut Health
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Ginger root
    1 Vigor
    3 Fish oil

1 USP Sirplus

Meal 2:
    2 Pancakes (1 Large, 1 small)
    + 2/3 cups oatmeal
    8 oz lactaid milk/1 scoop gf pro
    1 Multi
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal 3:
    1 1/4 cup oatmeal
    5-6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    1-2 oz lactaid milk
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vitaberry plus

1 SirPlus

Pre-Workout Supplementation:
    45 minutes prior:
    1 serving body octane/1/2 scoop Green Mag
    30 minutes prior:
    2 Powerfull

Post Workout Supplementation:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Post Workout:
    1.5 scoops WMS
    6-8 oz Grape Juice
    1 1/4-1.5 scoops of gf pro cherry
    Vigor
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Off Day

Pancake Recipe:
    +1.5 cup lactaid milk
    1.5 scoop GF Pro Dutch Choclate
    1 1/4 cup oats
    1/2 cup Aunt Jemina Whole Wheat pancake mix
    1 Egg
    1 tbsp Canola Oil

Thoughts: I only managed a few hours of sleep last night; I tried to stay up to eat my postworkout meal, and even had cooked the chicken, but I eventually fell asleep, and then woke back up around 5 A.M.

Mood: I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, and actually felt kind of energetic at school, although I'm a little tired at the moment... I do not plan on taking a nap, but will just stay up, and go to bed at a reasonable time in order to get myself on track in that department.

Recovery: I'm a little sore at the moment, but other then that, I seem to be recovering well...

Note: When performing late workouts, soreness becomes more apparent as the day goes on-I will take notice of this, and provide feedback later...

Any Baseball Planned?
    At the moment, no... There are no practices scheduled for today, but if the opportunity presents itself, I may get in contact with someone to get some throwing in... I've yet to hear anything about the warehouse that may open up... If it was open, I would go down there, and get some throwing in, but it's not. It's days like this that remind me why I have to get out of alaska if I want to properly train for baseball during the winter.

Updates? I will be updating throughout the day, or at the end of the day...

Diet:

Upon Waking:
    1 Powerfull

Breakfast Shake: Drank 3/4 of it...
    1/2 scoop oats
    1 scoop dutch chocolate
    10 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Multi
    1 Vigor
    1 Ginger root

1 Sirplus

School...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

1 Gut health

Meal: Dutch Chocolate Pancakes
    8 Pancakes
    4 oz OJ

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Sirplus

Nap: I caved in, and ended up sleeping for about 2 hours... lol

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    1 Scoop GF pro cherry
    Water

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 super cissus

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    4 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    3 Fish oil
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    1 Scoop GF pro cherry
    Water

Supplements Prior:
    1 Serving Body Octane
    1/2 scoop Green Mag

Meal: Cancelled...
    1 cup oatmeal
    10 oz Sirloin Steak

Supplementation: Cancelled...
    1 Sirplus
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vigor
    1 Multi
    1 Ginger root

Supplements Prior to final rest:
    1 Powerfull

Final Notes I had a pretty good day yesterday-felt nice and full through most of it... Most noticeably in arms/mid-upper back... I tried to stay up and cook the last meal, but was just too tired to do so, so I ended up falling asleep... Woke back up at 2 A.M., and then took last dose of powerfull for that day. Sleep was pretty good, although, I would have like to have slept longer... I've yet to feel the deep sleep from powerfull, but hopefully I will soon.

Recovery: I'm still a little sore, but I seem to be recovering really well, and are looking forward to today's workout! No DOMS effect...
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Reflections:

1st Cap Powerfull Notes: I recieved a subtle, but nice pump on my way to school, and felt very focused throughout school!

2nd Cap Powerfull Notes: After 20 minutes passed, I felt a little tired, but once 30 plus minutes came, my energy began to pick up...

Edit:

3rd/4th doses-Pre-workout/workout Notes/Effects: Energy levels were great going into workout, I felt focused, and goal oriented! Running on the treadmill at the beginning of my workout was a breeze, and I recieved an INCREDIBLE pump my in arms, mid-upper back, and a slight, but subtle pump in my chest! But my range of motion was effected by this, and it created problems for me when I was performing push jerks-I kept having to stretch my arms in order to get myself prepared to do the lift...

Side Effects:
    The Pump... Although, I do enjoy the pump, but when it effects my range of motion, it does create some problems for me, lol...

Strength Gains:
    Ehh, not much going on in this department (95 lbs felt light when I cleaned up for the push jerk)...

Any reports on Stomach Problems?
    I rushed my third meal in order to make it to baseball, and felt some mild discomfort in my stomach... It did not effect me during my workout...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood Notes: Since I deal with anxiety, I tend to notice how things effect my mood/thoughts... I've been noticing myself to be much more at peace in social situations, and feeling quite relaxed/focus...

Skin Complexion:
    With use of powerfull in the past, I noticed my skin had that glow effect to it after a few weeks use, and actually have used a bottle in the past to help clear my skin... Over the past few days, I notice my complexion is getting better, and one of the main reasons, if not main reason, I deal with anxiety is do to acne. I hate it with a passion, and minor breakouts seem to really effect my mood. Hence why I cut out foods that break me out, or seem to break me out... Anyways, my skin is looking clearer, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Feeling Social?
    Well, since I'm happy with my skin, and feeling more relaxed, I'm more sociable.

Sirplus:
    Nothing to report yet...

Any baseball today? Practice at 6:30 P.M. Alaska Time

Baseball Update: I went to practice, and... THERE WAS NO ONE THERE! :x There was some basketball thing going on in the gym, but no baseball! What? I made sure to check the schedule before I left, and on it was a baseball practice at 6:30, but no one was there???

No Pre-workout AP dosage?
    Had originally planned to have 4 meals going into workout... Pre-workout dosage was to be taken after baseball practice, but apparently there was no baseball practice, so I've decided to just go ahead with my pre-workout supplementation, and hit the gym.

Updates: Will continually update throughout the day, or end of day...

Workout

DB Press: 1x30x6, 1x40x6, 1x45x4, 1x40x2, 1x35x6 (I suck at db presses, and hate doing chest exercises)

Push Jerk: 2x75x6, 2x95x6, 1x95x3 ()

High Box Step Up: (Read Rant about exercise)...

Barbell Back Squats: 1x135x8, 1x185x5, 1x185x4 (full range of motion-atg)

Cuban Press:1x10x12, 1x15x6, 1x10x6, 1x10x12

External/Internal Rotation:3x5x12

Good Morning Squat: (I even practiced the form for these before hand, but due something that happened at the gym, they slipped my mind-I instead performed Glute Ham Raises)...

Glute Ham Raise: 2x6

Towel Chins: 3x6

• Thoughts:

Strength: 6.0

Some parts of the workout went well, the glute ham raise exercise comes to mind as I performed 3 more reps today then what I did two days ago... Other then that, nothing new to report... The workout sucked, imo...

Focus: 8.0

The mentality was there on my way to the gym, and my warm ups went great, but I hate DB presses, and any other chest exercise with a passion... I lost all motivation here, and it showed...

Endurance: 8.0

I recovered fairly well between sets, and went through the workout as fast as possible, until... (read rant)...

Recovery: 7.5

My shoulders were tired as I was performing some of the exercises, but my legs felt pretty good (I was quite excited to perform step ups, but then)...

Workout Score: 6.0

Rant:
    Okay, now, even though I was disappointed with myself in how my first two exercises went (shoulders felt sore, and it showed, as well as the pump effected my workout, lol), but one can not perform STEP UPS IN A POWER RACK! AHHH!!! All I needed was a squat rack in which was wide open, had plenty of space, but some person happened to be using it the other time I was attempting to perform step ups! I wasted over twenty minutes fighting with the power rack in an effort to perform these, but there wasn't enought room... Eventually I got fed up, and just did three sets of squats, and called it day... I was pretty P****** off with what happened, and completely forgot about good mornings in the process, but I have no hard feelings for the guy that was using the other rack... He was doing exercises that I don't see a whole lot of people do, and it must of been leg day for him, but AHHH!!! The minute I got done doing cuban presses, after I had make a mockery of myself in the power rack, he was all done, and doing some exercises near me! :x Dangn't, but it's okay, I got through the workout! I finished it... It's over, I'm done, and I can forget about it...

The workout flat out sucked in my opinion... What should have been 45-55 minute workout turned into a test of patience, and will power...

But I still had an awesome pump, lol, and I still felt quite focused on the exercises I was performing.

Diet

Supplements on way to School:
    1 Powerfull

School...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

1 Gut Health

Meal: Dutch Chocolate Pancakes
    9 Pancakes
    4 oz OJ
    4 oz Lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vigor
    1 Ginger Root
    2 Fish oil

1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull

Meal:
    1 cup Oatmeal
    10 oz Serloin Steak
    1 Cup Lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Multi
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup Mixed Berries: blackberries, rasberries, blueberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    2 ice cubes/water
    1 Scoop GF Pro Cherry

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Pre-Baseball Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    6 oz chicken breast
    4 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus

1 Serving Body Octane/1/2 scoop Green Mag
    2 Caps Powerfull
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Off Day

Reflections:

1st Cap Powerfull Notes::

Dosage: 5 A.M.

Thoughts: I woke up, and then took my first dose of powerfull, and then went back to sleep... School went pretty well, I feel more focused/relaxed, and feel like I have more energy throughout the first 3 classes...

Mood: Again, I'm more sociable, and feel more in tune with my surroundings.. Let's just say, I feel pretty good...

Skin Complexion: Getting better and better each day!

2nd Cap Powerfull:

Thoughts:
    I'll write some stuff down later...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recovery: Hmm... I feel like I'm recovering faster at the moment, and my body feels pretty good at the moment... But as I've mentioned before, when I have late workouts, my body usually feels more sore as teh day goes on...

Details:
    Upper Back/shoulders are feeling sore... We'll see how throwing goes today... I'll just try and get a thorough warm up in to get the blood flowing...

Any Baseball today?
    I have practice at 2:45 P.M. Alaska time...

Baseball Update:

Pitching: I threw 30 pitches tonight (flat ground), since there are no mounds in the indoor facility here in Anchorage...

Well, it actually went well, although, not as great as last time, since my shoulders/hams were sore going into it... But I still managed to throw at a decent velocity, and for the most part, hit my targets!

With saying this, one thing that upset going into my pitching was the fact that the ball I warmed up prior to pitching was lighter then the ball I threw with during my bullpen session! :x I could clearly tell a difference, and it effected my velocity, as I had gotten used to the other ball! But ehh, I still threw, that's all that matters-further conditioning my arm to get it stronger going into the season, since I will still be lifting.

Sprinting?
    Yes, I did perform sprints at my practice, and they went well... I'm going to try and get myself to recover so that I can workout tomorrow...

Did soreness effect my running?
    My hams were a little tight, but I did my best to get myself loosened up, and ready to run... I'm a pretty fast individual, and I seem to be getting faster and faster as the weeks go by. I'm not sure what my 40 or 60 time is, but I would be willing to bet I could put up a good number, but then again, I'm not worried about it at the moment.

Energy Levels:
    I went into practice pretty tired, but once I got going, I felt pretty good.

Endurance/Recovery:
    I recovered very well in between my sprinting sessions!

Final Baseball Thoughts: I'll be ready to rockin and roll come season, granted I stay healthy!

Updates?
    I will update throughout the day, or end of day...

Poweredge Picture:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diet

Upon Waking First time:
    1 Powerfull

School:
    1 Power edge packet (5 calories)... Friend wanted me to try it... Ingredients looked pretty decent... Will post up ingredients
    soon... Trying to find the ingredients, but she said she got it at walmart...

Home:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

1 Gut Health

Meal:
    1.5 cups oatmeal
    4 oz Lactaid milk

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup mixed berries: blueberries, rasberries, blackberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    water/2 ice cubes
    1 scoop gf pro

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vigor

1 Sirplus

Pre-Baseball Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 split breast chicken
    4 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    2 fish oil
    1 multi
    1 Ginger root

Post Baseball Practice Nutrition:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Vitaberry Plus
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Post-Workout Shake:
    8-10 oz Lemon Gatorade
    1.5 scoops WMS
    about 1 1/4-1.5 scoop GF Pro Cherry

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull

Weight Gain Shake:
    1 cup oats
    12 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop GF pro Dutch Chocolate

Edit:
    Fell Asleep... man, I really need to get a sleep schedule down, lol, but I slept very well... All the meals afterwards is what I ate... 2/2-2/3 meal plan... I'll update at the end of day on how 2/3 goes...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus

Weight Gain Shake:
    1 cup oats
    12 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop GF Pro Dutch Chocolate

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 serving Body Octane/1/2 scoop Green Mag
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1 Split-Breast Chicken
    1 Cup Oatmeal

Supplementation:
    1 Multi
    1 Ginger Root
    1 Vigor

Berry Smoothie:
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    water/3 ice cubes

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Pre-bed Meal: Edit!
    1 Split-Breast Chicken
    1 Cup Oatmeal

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish oil

1 Sirplus
    Last edited by lbarber; 03-03-2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Updated meal plan since I slept/and then ate when I woke up...
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Super Cissus Thoughts?

Joint Effects? I'm responding very well to super cissus... I'm recovering faster at the moment, and can feel my joints continually getting stronger and stronger as the weeks go by...

Tendon Notes?
    I've dealt with groin injuries in the past, acutally, during this past season, and one thing I noticed is that when I wasn't on Cissus Rx, running felt very awkward for me when I would sprint full speed...

Why? Aging could be a factor in this, as well as speed... I've gotten much faster over the years, and in most cases, every team I play for, I'm the fastest individual out there...

Could stretching be a cause for past Groin Pulls? Possibly, but I stretch religiously now after my workouts, and my range of motion is continuing to get better in my legs... Probably why I'm much faster now, since my strides are longer.

Where does Super Cissus come into this? When I'm not utilizing this into my routine, I DO NOT recovery as quickly, and running is always a problem for me when I sprint at full speeds. I feel I'm prone to groin pulls, and I do not want to get injured again!

Any Bias?
    No, I know exactly how my legs feel when not utilizing cissus, and I do not enjoy running at full speeds, even when I get a full, proper warm up in.

At the moment, I feel great when running at full speeds, but Cissus, imo, does not replace stretching! If I do not stretch, I feel it the next day, as my recovery is poorer.

Anabolic effects?
    When utilizing two-three caps prior to a workout, or run, I feel a nice, leg pump... Any less then that, and I do not feel one...

Why not use two caps in a given day?
    I feel like I respond better to 3-4 caps...

Side Effects?

Could cissus have contributed to a slight breakout in the past? Yes, as I've broken out from cissus in the past, but after a 2-4 weeks use, it goes away.

Is Super Cissus a staple for me?
    As a Pitcher, I've come to love super cissus... Not only did utilizing Cissus Rx in my routine in the past help me recover from TWO groin pulls, and an oblique strain, but my shoulder recovers faster from it when incorporating it into my routine! I recommend USP labs Cissus to any pitcher I know, and any one dealing with joint/ligament/tendon problems!

I Respond well to it, and I feel others should be willing to try it out themselves...

Do they always consider?
    No, since it is considered a supplement... Ignorance is bliss to some people...

More thoughts to come in Future?
    Yep, just figured I'd write down some notes...
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Reflections:

Sleep: I had a great night's sleep, although, I went to bed at an unplanned time, and ended up waking up around 7:40 A.M. this morning... I'm a little disspointed at myself for not getting the last three meals in yesterday, but the minute I woke up, I took the powerfull, and went ahead and had the meals I had planned for last night!

Recovery:
    Man, front portion of shoulders/upper chest are pretty sore at the moment, but I'm doing my best to try and get recovered! Legs feel good though!

Range of Motion inhibited? Yes, lifting them up does hurt due to soreness, and once you see the workout I'm trying to get recovered to do, you'll understand why I need to get this part of my body recovered!

Powerfull notes: I had a really good nights sleep, and the dreams were... well, interesting to say the least... lol... Some person challenged to some hitting showdown, and every pitch they threw, I hit! I ended up pitching against them, and natta, couldn't even touch me, although, they did get one weak hit, but it came right back to me... Ended up being a low, outside pitch which they got the top part of the bat on... Anyways...

A sign? A hint at the mental game I'm continuously preaching to myself... Hmm... I guess once baseball season comes, I'll see how it goes...

Mood: Feeling nice and relaxed throughout the day, and quite focused on the tasks I'm doing, which is mainly eating at the moment, lol...

I'm a pretty laid back individual already, but I just feel real calm, which is a nice effect to say the least...

Could this be Placebo? I do not believe so, as I feel much more relaxed/calm when I'm at school, and those stupid, meticulous thoughts that sometimes drive me crazy, and I'm prone to at certain times during the latter part of the school day are not as prevalent. I just feel more like myself, and more comfortable around everybody... Anxiety is all mental for me-little thoughts can send me into a spiral, leaving me broken, and feeling like a flattened pancake... I don't know, I just feel good, and it shows.

Pumps: Not much to report here for now- I do get some nice pumps in the gym, and part of this may be due to the powerfull, as I've received nice pumps from it in the past, but I think another week for it further kick in will shed light on this...

Notes from Past use:
    I felt nice and full for long durations of the day-this is what I'll be comparing it to...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any baseball today?
    Nope, it's the weekend, and I don't have any practiceds lined till maybe the end of the week, I think...

Is the Warehouse opening up here in Anchorage for Throwing?
    No, ...

Anyways...

Updates:
    To be come throughout the day, or end of day...

Edit: 3/4

Recovery:
    Still feeling DOMS in chest/front shoulder region, but I'm going to work through it-I'll just do my best to get the blood flowing in these areas to loosen them up...

Muscle Fullness:
    My chest actually feels pretty full at the moment...

Weight? Haven't checked, but I look bigger when I look in the mirror...

Flexibility Status:
    I make sure to stretch religiously, as I believe that was one of the causes for why I got injured last season, and at the moment, when I'm not sore, my flexibility in my legs/arms has improved a lot this year!

Powerfull Pre-bed notes:
    Sleep was again, pretty awesome to say the least... I feel pretty energetic upon waking, and had some more interesting dreams...

Workout

Edit: 3/4 Workout to be performed early sunday due to DOMS in Chest/front shoulder region-range of motion has been inhibited due to soreness...

Section C:

Power Snatch (Hang): 4x6

Dead StopSquat: 4x6

Bent Press: 4x6

Section D:

Muscle Snatch: 3x12

Internal/External Rotation: 3x12

Glute Ham Raise: 3x…

Russian Split Jumps: 3x3

Thoughts:

Diet:

Please Note: The first three meals were the planned meals for last night, but I fell asleep, sorry about that... I had good sleep if that counts! But the minute I woke up, I headed to the kitchen!

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus

Weight Gain Shake:
    1 cup oats
    12 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop GF Pro Dutch Chocolate

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 serving Body Octane/1/2 scoop Green Mag
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1 Split-Breast Chicken
    1 Cup Oatmeal

Supplementation:
    1 Multi
    1 Ginger Root
    1 Vigor

Berry Smoothie:
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    water/3 ice cubes

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Meal:
    1 Split-Breast Chicken
    1 Cup Oatmeal

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish oil

1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    Shake:
    1/2 cup oats
    1 scoop gf pro dutch chocolate
    8-10 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Gut Health
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vitaberry Plus

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup Mixed berries: blueberries, rasberries, blackberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    water/2 ice cubes
    1 scoop gf pro cherry

Pre-bed:
    1 Powerfull
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Hey everyone, I'm going to have to cancel the workout, ... I can't even do push ups right now... Man, this sucks!

But the good news is- - I'm going to just do a leg workout instead! Since my legs feel good!

Any ideas, I'm thinking of doing deadstop squats, lunges, and glute ham raises?

P.S. I really like glute ham raises now! I want to get to the point where I can do 3x10, and then I'll add start adding weight!

Edit: Change that, front squats instead of deadstop squats... I'll be able to do the exercise better... A little difficult to bring my arms back due to chest soreness! Dangn't!
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Still getting ready for the workout, but just thought I'd say hello!

35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Notes Heading into workout: I ended up falling asleep after meal 5, and waking up at 3 A.M. I managed to pull myself out of bed, and go make my pre-workout drink, but then after I started sipping on it, I fell asleep and woke up at a little after 4 A.M. AHHH!!! I got fed up by this, got my mp3 player, listened to till I collapse, finished the pre-workout drink, took my 2 caps of powerfull, and 1 cap of super cissus, and then went did a workout!

Sleep: I slept well, but I fall asleep at the worst times! Like I've mentioned before, I really need to correct this habit of mine...

Workout:

Front Squats: 2x145x6, 1x115x10, 1x95x20

Standing DB Lunges: 2x30x20 (10 reps each leg)

Glute Ham Raise AHHH!!! I couldn't find a place to do these! I tried putting carpet over my feet to hold them, but it didn't work!

Russian Split Jump:3x3

Thoughts: The workout went okay, I did a PR on front squats, but due to some tension I felt on my left trap, I had to lower the weight...

I was excited to do glute ham raises, but I couldn't find a place to do them at... I attempted to do them two different ways, but they didn't work!

Anyways, I have to be at school in about an 1hour and 20 minutes, ttyl...

Edit:
    Had a huge leg pump earlier! (I contribute cissus and powerfull to this, since I've recieved leg pumps from cissus in the past)!

Focus:
    Not bad actually-I thought I would only do one set of 145 for front squats due to some tension I felt on my left trap, but then I was like, "well, I can do another set!" Which I did...

3/4 Diet:

Upon Waking:
    1 Super Cissus

Meal: Weight Gain Shake
    1 cup oats
    12 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop gf pro Dutch Chocolate

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Multi
    1 Vitaberry Plus

1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup mixed berries: blueberries, blackberries, rasberries
    1/2-3/4 cup straw berries: handfull...
    2 ice cubes/water/1 scoop GF Pro Cherry

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1.5 cup oatmeal
    5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    4-6 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Sirplus

Supplements Prior:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Gut Health

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    5-6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    4 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vigor
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus

Meal:
    A large dish of pasta (penne)
    4 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Ginger root

1 Sirplus

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    4 oz Newmans Grape juice
    1 mixed cup berries: marionberries, rasberries, blueberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries
    water/2 ice cubes
    1 scoop Gf Pro Cherry

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

Pre-Workout Meal: Weight Gain Shake
    1 1/4 cup oats
    12-14 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vitaberry Plus
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus

1 serving body octane/1/2 scoop green mag
    2 Powerfull
    1 Super Cissus
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Well, I'm back to provide one more update today...

Side Effects Post Workout:
    I had a pretty bad stomach ache earlier today, and did not go to school... I stayed home, drank some lemon water, and let nature take its course, which it did...

It's been awhile since I've dealt with stomach irritabilty like this, and believe the cause was the Post-workout AP I supplemented with... I've dealt with some stomach problems before while on AP, a long time ago that is...

The only other supplement that may have caused this was Super cissus dosed pre-workout (a little after 4 A.M.), and one more dose after 6 A.M.

Post-Workout Protocol: I had a scoop of gf pro cherry, 6-8 oz grape juice, and 1.5 scoops of WMS (kwick karb)... I have not noticed any stomach irritability from kwick karb use...

Bowel Movements:
    Well, I'm still using gut health/my enzymes as is posted, and even with the stomach irritability, I haven't had any cases of Mudd Butt...

Next Workout? Tomorrow...
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37%

Even for being lean in your before pics, you looked ripped as crazy man. How do you manage to keep your bodyfat so low? I would love to look shredded like that.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Quote Originally Posted by e2ksj3 View Post
    Even for being lean in your before pics, you looked ripped as crazy man. How do you manage to keep your bodyfat so low? I would love to look shredded like that.
    Thanks for the complement, e2ksj3, but it's more of a genetics thing for me...

Anyways, I'll be updating tonight after the workout (went with a different protocol for powerfull dosing today. Update will show that... And seven more days till the big 18!

I'm thinking of stacking activate along with powerfull late april.. I figured four-six weeks of powerfull, 2 week break, and then stack it with another product to see how things go.

Any ideas for down the line... I'm not interested in trying out xfactor...
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Reflections:

Powerfull Notes:

Sleep: I've yet to experience the deep sleep associated with Powerfull use, but I did, however, sleep pretty well a couple of nights during the week... I am beginning to feel a tired at certain parts of the day.

Dreams: Very vivid, and pretty awesome to say the least...

Mood: I feel calm and relaxed, and focused on the tasks I'm performing... Energy is usually up upon waking even though I'm not experiencing the deep sleep yet... Effects seem to diminish if not taken fully on an empty stomach...

Skin Complexion: Continually improving, thereby, making me feel happy!

Note: I also use a face wash 1-2 times a day, proactiv refining mask, and honey as a moisturizer... I had already been using the refining mask 1.5-2 weeks prior to supplementing with Powerfull and Sirplus... I use the honey because most face lotions irritate my skin... Anyways...

Side Effects: I'm not sleeping as well at night at the moment, but hopefully this will improve... No other effects have been noticed...

============================== ==================

Dosage Protocol: Powerfull

2x2x2

First Dosage Notes:
    I did not feel any mood boost, but did feel sleepy...

Second Dose Notes:
    I felt a nice energy boost, improvement in mood, and a subtle, soft pump as I was shoveling the driveway earlier...

Sirplus Notes: Nothing to report yet, but this may also be contributing to skin complexion... I will take notice to effects on endurance when I perform sprints...

Misc Notes:

As I mentioned earlier, I am beginning to feel tired at certain parts of the day, and ended up taking a 3 plus hour nap earlier today... I fell asleep after I ate my oatmeal, which was not planned...

Milk Intake: Continuing to increase to help with calorie intake for the day..

Weight Gain Shakes: To increase calorie intake for the day-I'm beginning to use them 2 times a day... I've had 2 shakes thus far today to compensate for sleeping ealier... I'm switching to whole foods after 2nd shake...

Berry Intake:
    Currently taking a break from the usual dose... Past berry consumption may have contributed to a break out, so I'm taking a break, but I may still have 1 plus cup today...

Workout:
    Update to come at end of the day...

Section C:

Power Snatches (Hang): 1x85x6, 1x85x3 (1x75x3), 2x75x6

Squats: 2x205x6, 215x6, 225x6, 235x1, 235x2

Corner Bar Twist: 3x70x6

Section D:

Snatch Pulls: 1x45x12, 2x55x12

Cuban Presses: 3x10x12

Russian Split Jumps: 3x3

Pullups: 3x8

•Thoughts: PR on Squats, Baby! More thoughts to come later, probably when I get home from school tomorrow!

Diet:

School: 2 Caps Powerfull

Home:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

Meal:
    1.5 Cups Oatmeal
    (fell asleep after eating)
    2 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Vigor
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus

Nap:
    Very vivid dream...

Upon Waking:

2 Powerfull

1 cup oats
    14-16 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 Multi
    1 Now Super Enzyme

1 Sirplus

Shovel/chop Ice...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus

1 cup oats
    14-16 oz lactaid milk
    1 scoop dutch chocolate

Supplementation:
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    2 Fish Oil

1 Sirplus
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

I hit a PR on Squats, baby! I have nothing to write here, I'm just excited at the moment! And I went below parallel, and didn't even have a spotter, nor a squat rack! I worked out at home, and used my upper body thing to hold the bar! AHHH!!! I'm out, I'll update the post later! And corner bar twist really work the core, pretty awesome exercise, imo!

Frank

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 02:57 AM