"F*** Genetics!" Anabolic-Pump FTW!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. *runs and slams 61 Powerfull, pops collar*

:huh: lol

2. Wow, I don't even know what to say... I appreciate everyone's support, and I will continue to do my best keep this log updated on a weekly basis...

Pics will be posted tomorrow morning, as well as my thoughts thus far on Anabolic-pump, and Super Cissus...

USPlabs, Jacob, Thank you! Thank you for providing the industry with awesome supplements, and just being there to extend a helping hand! I'm literally just speechless at the moment, and I'm having a hard time finding words to express how I feel- Once again, thank you for your support, and I'll be sure to send you an email!

Again, one last time, thank you to everyone and the encouragement you're providing me to succeed!

Let's just say, I can't wait till my next workout!
    •   

3. Email sent!
  4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lbarber
    Wow, I don't even know what to say... I appreciate everyone's support, and I will continue to do my best keep this log updated on a weekly basis...

Pics will be posted tomorrow morning, as well as my thoughts thus far on Anabolic-pump, and Super Cissus...

USPlabs, Jacob, Thank you! Thank you for providing the industry with awesome supplements, and just being there to extend a helping hand! I'm literally just speechless at the moment, and I'm having a hard time finding words to express how I feel- Once again, thank you for your support, and I'll be sure to send you an email!

Again, one last time, thank you to everyone and the encouragement you're providing me to succeed!

Let's just say, I can't wait till my next workout!
    This is in no way shape or form meant to influence your log. Keep it real, We all know supplements help, but there is a bigger puzzle in our quest.

5. No worries USP, the generosity you have expressed towards me will not effect how I run this log!

Pics to come in a sec...
    •   

6. Anabolic-Pump notes:

Pumps: I notice nice, dry pumps as I eat during the day, but note, this does not always occur... Sometimes, I recieve no pumps at all, and other times, I have a pro-longed pumped feeling throughout the day...

I also notice that my bowels are more flucatuated with its use, but this does not always occur.

When taken with simple carbs, I tend to go hypo-in the process, I feel like a ravaged beast searching the jungle for its nearest prey, but in my case, searching for complex carbs... Usually I'll then eat a couple slices of toast, or 1/2 cup of oatmeal...

I do feel lethargic at times while taking this product, but it only seems to happen when I don't eat enough complex carbs-in that case, I then consume more complex carbs to satisfy my
    hunger...

When I first began taking the beta powder, I noticed I used to sweat quite a bit at night... From reading notes from others, I learned they, too, dealt with a similar problem due to the potency of the product. I no longer sweat as profusely at night, and most of the time, not at all.

Pumps in the Gym: Wow! ... Wow! ... Dare I say, 'WOW!' one more time... Okay, wow! My pumps are much more profound when I workout now, and they last longer-I'm comparing this to when I took a NO booster in the past: CL Whiteblood!

Literally, now note, I'm not dramatizating, I had to stop one of my workouts due to the fact that I could barely move my arms-My entire upper body swelled up! Crazy-that's the most profound pump I've recieved when utilizing this product with my workouts...

Anyways, that's about it for now... ttyl, I'll update on super cissus next week since I started taking it January 5.

7. Jacob, I again would like to say thank you for the generosity you've expressed towards me... This is the probably one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me, and for that, again, I say thank you! Anyways, I'm still waiting to hear back from jon regarding a routine-he sent me a book last night that he wrote with John Davies, and whooh... I immediently dove into it, and read all 105 pages! Absolutely awesome book, and I highly recommend it for any baseball players looking to elevate there game! It's called, Diamonds...

But seeing how today is tuesday, and I've had two days to recover, I'm going to still workout.

Notices: I'm dealing with some doms in my legs, but with a good warm up, I should be good to go! Once I finish the workout, and get back home, I'll edit the workout section...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Serving Green Mag
    1 Serving Body Octane/1 serving Excell sipped on during/post

Day 1 Workout:

Power Clean: 3x95x10
    Push Press: 1x75x5, 1x85x4, 1x75x4
    Jump Squat: 3x5

Aggression: I was completely focused for this workout! The last few days have really put things in perspective for me, and I plan on tearing it up in the gym as I get more accustomed to these new lifts!

Strength: Well, I went up in weight for push presses, and power cleans went pretty well. I maintained consistent form even though I did higher reps then I what had originally planned!

Recovery: My legs were burning after my first set of power cleans, but I managed to get through two more sets! Endurance was pretty good, and I especially look forward to doing this lift again very soon!

Overall: I ran into a football coach from one the High School's around anchorage, and had him check my form on power cleans. After conversing with him for a bit, and doing cleans with just the bar, I ended up doing 3 sets with 95 lbs x 10, and wow! My legs were burning! It was a lot of fun though-I now have pretty solid form on this exercise, and I look forward to doing them again pretty soon! Push presses went pretty well-I managed to go heavier this week then last week which is pretty cool to say the least, and I maintained form. I attempted behind the neck snatch presses, but had quite a few problems-I just couldn't get the bar up... The exercise felt really uncomfortable, but I'm still going to try these out again. Maybe it was just because my shoulders were already tired, but other then that, the workout went pretty good. I'm happy about how the power cleans went, and I should be putting up bw for these pretty soon!

Diet:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Upon Waking: Berry Protein Smoothie
    1+ cup of mixed berries: Blueberries, rasberries, and marion berries
    5 Strawberries
    1 scoop GF Pro Cherry/2 ice cube/water

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    4 x slices of Wholewheat Cinnamon Toast
    About 1 1/4 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    Shake: Lactaid milk/1 scoop GF pro Cherry/ about 3/4 cup oats
    4 Fish oil
    1 Multi
    1 Vigor
    1 Ginger root

Berry Smoothie
    1+ cup of mixed berries: Blueberries, rasberries, and marion berries
    5 strawberries/2 ice cubes/water

Meal:
    4 x slices of whole wheat cinnamon
    toast

1/2 cup Cinnamon Oatmeal
    Top Serloin Steak
    Lactaid milk
    4 Fish oil

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1 scoop GF Pro/Lactaid Milk/about 3/4 oats
    1 vitaberry plus

Notes:

I'm experiencing doms at the moment in my legs, but I had a pretty solid warm up today, and managed to still go through with my workout...

During meal 1, I literally could not fill myself up! After having about 1 1/4 cups of oatmeal with 4 slices of toast, I still felt incredibly hungry, hence why I added about 3/4 cups of oats to a shake! All in all, today went by pretty well, although, I did notice I ended up sweating in my sleep last night. Kind of ironic how I had written about AP causing me to originally sweat in my sleep, and ended up sweating last night, lol... But I still ended up sleeping well, and had another vivid, senstational dream. I'll be working out again tomorrow, so look for an update tomorrow night, ttyl.

This is what I'm planning on doing tomorrow: Although, I'll probably make some changes to it...

One arm DB Snatch 4 x 6
    Overhead Squats 4 x 6
    Squats 3 x 10
    Hyperextensions 3 x 12
    Weighted Sit Ups 3 x 12
  8. Guest

Please use smaller print next time

9. Man, once you put some mass on them your bicep is going to have an absolutely sickening peak!

10. haha, no worries Jacob, I'll be sure to make this log USP friendly for now on!

I'll be providing my last update for this week tomorrow night... I just recieved the program I'll be using from Jon, and then begin updating consistenly beginning next monday!

Jacob, again, thank you!

11. Nice log

12. Alright, well, I figured I'll update on what's going on, and what should be happening over the next week...

At the moment, I'm taking milk out of my diet-I believe I have a food allergy to it, and will instead share part goat ownership in order to recieve my raw milk from a farm outside of anchorage, alaska...

It's actually been quite a bit of work convincing my parents to allow me to do this; no matter what I tell them, they don't seem to understand the benefits raw milk can have on the human body! But, through careful negotiations, I think I managed to persuade them, hopefully...

Anyways, in the mean time, my calcium intake will mostly come from vegetables...

Diet will be changing: More lean meats, and I'll start eating pasta again...

I also am changing my school schedule-I'm selling my psp and ds I bought a while back, and will be using that money towards a couple of online classes in order to get out of school earlier.

If this all pans out over the next few days, preferrably by monday, I'll be getting out of school by 10:30 a.m.! This will allow an ample amount of time daily to eat on schedule, and in the process, work out at an earlier time.

The current gym I go to does not offer some of the stuff I need for some of the exercises I'll be doing, and I'm currently negotiating to hopefully get a membership to a gym near mid town-they have a an indoor track, and gymnasium, which should be perfect for some of the things I'll be doing, but I've yet to see there weight room.

The great thing about the current gym I go to is that it's cheap, nice equipment, ample amount of space to train-open 24 hours, and has mostly free weights! I go to worlds gym in case any one is wondering-it's privately own, I believe...

Other then that, I went and played basketball today since I may not be playing for awhile.

I look forward to continuing this log starting monday! tty all later,

Frank

13. You've got great determination/dedication.

Any updates in regards to AP?

14. Tomorrow morning, along with a super cissus update!

Edit: January 22nd...

Update will come... Dealing with some family drama, ... But i'm doing my best to get this thing going again, look for update in next day or two-but this log will commence!

15. Figured I give a quick update on what's been happening:

School:

Dropped 3 classes and replaced with online classes...

I will now be getting out at about 10:30 A.M.

This is being finalized tomorrow morning...

Gym issue: Currently, this is what is preventing me from doing my program... I had just signed up at worlds gym about 1-2 months before jacob extended his hand to help me out... Again, thank you, and I will not let you, nor jon down with the log! I made a promise to keep to my word, and I will do exactly that!

The new program I will be doing incorporates sprinting/medicine ball/plyo work, and I cannot perform these at my current gym...

Only gym here in town that offers a place for me to implicate these exercises into my workout is kind of expensive: I think about 100 dollars a month, or close to that, more or less...

Solution: I'm cashing in a few things, and giving my parents the first few months payments...

Job lined up at 18 with pepsi... Have already been offered the job, but I'm not 18 yet, but in a couple of months, I will be.

Once I get the job, I will be making the payments on the gym membership, which means, parents wouldn't have to pay a thing.

Sounds good to me, but I shall find out tomorrow if I can go and sign up.

One more thing: If I can't sign up yet, expect a workout update excluding some of the exercises for now... tty tomorrow, or later today since it's probably tomorrow where everyone else lives... anyways, ttyl

Frank

16. If baseball dosent come through I honestly think you should persue some sort of career in journalism, author, english teacher??? Keep up the hard work, if your determined, its not hard to change your body, just know that it will be done. It takes time, dont let your self grow impatient and it sounds like your interested in changin things up, so I doubt youll be gettin tired of the same old routine. later.

17. This log is not dead! Update to come tomorrow, along with my first workout with the new program... Everything was going great today until I found myself pitted in what was to be another heated argument with my dad... But don't worry, I think he is finally beginning to understand my lifestyle, and why these next four months are going to be pretty important for me.

But to also note: For those wondering, I hold a ton of respect for my dad, but we do disagree with some things, most notably when it pertains to baseball and the future. He didn't exactly have it easy growing up-dad left his family when he was about 10, and he ended up having to work his a** off to help put food on the table. Being the oldest of four children, he put the load on himself, and sacrificed part of his child hood, as well as his teenage years in order to help support his mom, two brothers, and sister.

Basically, he's been working for the last 40 plus years; retired from the military after 30 years: Rank Chief, and is now working up at the slope in Alaska.

This is also one of the reasons why I want to succeed in baseball, and why I'll do anything to make it. When you get to understand his background, and how rough he really had it, it really puts things in perspective...

Anyways, look for an update tomorrow night...

P.S. I now get out of school at 10:30 A.M.!

Things are looking up!

ttyl,

Frank
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lbarber
    Figured I give a quick update on what's been happening:

School:

Dropped 3 classes and replaced with online classes...

I will now be getting out at about 10:30 A.M.

This is being finalized tomorrow morning...

Gym issue: Currently, this is what is preventing me from doing my program... I had just signed up at worlds gym about 1-2 months before jacob extended his hand to help me out... Again, thank you, and I will not let you, nor jon down with the log! I made a promise to keep to my word, and I will do exactly that!

The new program I will be doing incorporates sprinting/medicine ball/plyo work, and I cannot perform these at my current gym...

Only gym here in town that offers a place for me to implicate these exercises into my workout is kind of expensive: I think about 100 dollars a month, or close to that, more or less...

Solution: I'm cashing in a few things, and giving my parents the first few months payments...

Job lined up at 18 with pepsi... Have already been offered the job, but I'm not 18 yet, but in a couple of months, I will be.

Once I get the job, I will be making the payments on the gym membership, which means, parents wouldn't have to pay a thing.

Sounds good to me, but I shall find out tomorrow if I can go and sign up.

One more thing: If I can't sign up yet, expect a workout update excluding some of the exercises for now... tty tomorrow, or later today since it's probably tomorrow where everyone else lives... anyways, ttyl

Frank

Use your head my friend...your success is not dependant on a gym membship.

19. Don't worry about it usp, I'm going to tweak some things with the program, but other then that, I should be good to go. Instead of performing sprints on the ground, I'll do it on the treadmill: as far as medicine ball work is concerned, I'm not sure about these... I need a wall to throw against, and hmm... no where to throw in my gym, but I'll figure something out.

Anyways, I spent quite of bit of time this week watching videos of olympic lifts, and I've been working on my form for hanging power snatches, side deadlifts, and hanging clean pulls, and feel my form is pretty solid on them! I'm going to have someone at the gym check my form, but other then that, should be good workout today, ttyl

Frank

20. Supplementation prior to workout:
    1 serving green mag
    1 serving body octane/2 serving excell
    1 super cissus

Workout

Section A (*=30 seconds)

Tumbling*
    Dynamic Hurdles* (no hurdles at gym)...
    Agility Ladder*(no agility ladder at gym: will be purchasing one)...

Sequence A Maximal Speed Run (no where to perform sprints, but did a variation of this on the tread mill)

Section B (30 seconds each x 2)

Jumping Jacks
    Shuttle Splits (no where to perform) ...
    Burpees x10
    Mountain Climbers

Section C

Power-Snatch Hang: 3x45x6, 1x65x3 (x3)
    Squat: 1x185x6, 1x205x6, 2x185x6, 1x135x10 (very deep)...
    Side Deadlift: 3x95x6

Section D

Clean Pull: 3x45x12
    Cuban Press: 1x15x12, 1x10x12, 1x10x12
    Glute Ham Raise: No glue ham raise machine: ... They had a glute machine, and I used it, but I felt nothing from it after two sets, so I don't feel the need to post it.
    Russian Split Jump: 3x3

Abdominals (*=60 seconds, **=30 seconds)

RX Position 1: ** (Forgot what these were, )
    Russian Twists: 2x6
    Torso Twists: 1x10 (performed on medicine ball)
    Plank: *
    Side Plank: *
    Horse Pose: *
    Super Man: *
    Bar Hangs: *

Thoughts:

Surprisingly, even with limited calories, I had a ton of energy throughout the entire workout: Focus was pretty good going into the workout, probably because I was a little stressed out, and just wanted to lift! lol... Although, I'm a little dissapointed with the numbers I put up on certain exercises... I feel weak, but form>ego... This ended up being one of my longest workouts due to the fact that snatches/one arm deadlift/clean pulls were a little hard to perform. I thought I had the form down solid, but I think it's going to take me a few workouts to get them down absolute.

I attempted to seek out people who understood how to do do these lifts, and could perform the lift themselves, but I asked, and in return, I recieved a blank look of confusion... "huh, what is that, no, I've never heard of that exercise, how do you do it?" lol... But I think I did pretty good...

Anabolic-Pump: Endurance was incredible, but I will not lie, I did get tired through certain parts, but still, I was recovering well between sets, and recieved a nice little pump, although, not extreme, but still subtle. Forearm pump was most profound! Even though it was a long workout, I didn't feel I was going into a catabolic stage, which was pretty awesome to say the least.

Diet:

Supplementation Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump:

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1.5 scoops GF Pro Cherry Protein
    1+ cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Blackberries
    3/4-1 cup strawberries
    Water/2 ice cubes

Meal:
    8 slices Whole Wheat Cinnamon French Toast
    Lactaid milk/1 scoop gf pro cherry
    4 fish oil
    1 multi
    1 vigor
    1 ginger root
    1 carotenoid

Sleep: Fell asleep for about 3 hours due to tiredness from lack of sleep night before:

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    1 cup Oatmeal

Berry protein Smoothie:
    1.5 scoop gf pro cherry
    1+ cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Blackberries
    1/2-3/4 cup strawberries

Reflections on Day:

Terrible day eating: I fell asleep after my first meal for about 3 hours which completely ruined my meal plan... I was originally supposed to have 3-4 meals before my workout:

My preworkout meal was supposed to be brown rice, chicken breast, a little lactaid milk, and fish oil/vitaberry plus, but since I was running out of time, I ended up going to the gym after meal 2, which wasn't even that great of a meal...

As far as eating is concerned for tomorrow, I should be good to go, and will not take a nap during the day!

Anabolic-pump: Felt a nice, dry pump after I consumed my first berry shake! Didn't necessarily feel full from the french toast, and to be quite honest, I love french toast! I haven't really had it in a long time, but for some reason, I've had it three days in a row now, lol. I use about 5 eggs when cooking them, and also use a tiny bit of smart balance to spread on to the griddle... I cook them on 350...

21. I had planned for a workout, but my legs are killing me at the moment-probably due to my poor diet the other day, but I'll be ready to tear it up tomorrow evening!

Anyways, I watched a couple of movies today: Invincible, and flight 93, as well as read something really inspirational! Give this a read, I highly recommend it!

Can World's Strongest Dad

Diet so far today:

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Berry Smoothie:
    1+ cup mixed berries: blueberries, blackberries, rasberries
    5 strawberries
    3 ice cubes, water

Meal:
    1 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    6 slices whole wheat cinnamon french toast
    lactaid milk/1 scoop gf pro cherry
    1 vigor
    1 multi
    1 now super enzyme
    1 ginger root
    6 fish oil

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Carrot Juice:
    3 large carrots: water: a little bit of OJ

Meal:
    3/4 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    1 boneless chicken breast
    1 vitaberry plus

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    2 dishes of Healthy Harvest spaghetti w/meat sauce

Berry smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: blueberries, rasberries, blackberries
    5 strawberries, water/4 ice cubes

Controlled labs green mag

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus

Carrot Juice:
    3 large carrots:

Meal:
    1/2 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    1 chicken breast
    A little lactaid milk
    multi
    6 fish oil
    1 vigor

Well, ttyl,

Frank

Edit: Ahh, screw it, I'll edit this later, I'm going to just go and workout, update to come early monday morning, ttyl.

Edit 2: January 30: Couldn't get loosened up for work out, but doms has subsided! I haven't had much protein to load up on since I ran out of protein powder, but I have been doing my best to make sure I get an adequate intake of protein!

Update to again come january 31st! I went and bought a temporary protein powder today with a gift card I recieved on chrismas (isopure apline punch)-terrible, but it gets the job done, I guess... But man does this taste terrible, especially compared to gf pro cherry!

I've limited my intake of berries due to a reaction I believed occured from ingesting too many! But basically, these past few days I've been eating spaghetti w/meat sauce, and chicken/oatmeal along with carrot juice, and whole wheat toast.

Milk intake is very low (I'm missing out on about 1000 calories a day, which, well, flat out sucks as far gaining weight is concerned)! Other then that, things are going okay. tty tomorrow...

Frank

P.S. Everything seems to be settling in at the moment, other then the protein intake aspect, but I should be good to go for now until I order some more. Just note, big things to come with this log-- big things! as i will keep to my word, as promised!

P.P.S. I miss milk, ...

22. I decided to restart the program, since I had a messed up week, so the workout I performed today is the same exact workout I performed last week... Stomach was bothering me from the beginning of workout to the end of workout... Lets just say, it wasn't that great of a workout. ...

Supplementation prior to workout:
    1 serving green mag
    1 serving body octane/1 serving excell
    1 super cissus

Workout

Section A (*=30 seconds)

Tumbling*
    Dynamic Hurdles* (no where to perform)
    Agility Ladder* (no access to agility ladder)

Sequence A Maximal Speed Run

Section B (30 seconds each x 2)
    Totally forgot to do these, I know, I remembered that I didn't do them after I performed squats.
    Jumping Jacks
    Shuttle Splits
    Burpees x10
    Mountain Climbers

Section C

Power-Snatch Hang:
    • 2x65x6
    • 1x85x6 (power-snatch from ground)
    • 2x75x6
    Squat:
    • 1x135x6
    • 1x185x6
    • 1x205x6
    • 1x205x4 (45 sec rest) x2
    • 1x135x15
    Side Deadlift: 4x6
    • [*]Was not feeling this, stomach was beginning to feel uncomfortable...
    Section D

Clean Pull:
    • [*]1x45x12
    • 2x65x12
    Cuban Press:
    • 1x10x12
    • 1x15x12
    • 1x10x12
    Glute Ham Raise:
    • I attempted to do floor ones, but I failed miserably... I'm going to try out a glute ham machine next week after a different place, and see if I can do them on there...
    Russian Split Jump:
    • 3x3
    Abdominals (*=60 seconds, **=30 seconds)

RX Position 1: **
    Russian Twists: 2x6 (two exercises from list performed, stomach was not feeling well, so I left after I performed bar hangs)...
    Torso Twists: 1x10
    Plank: *
    Side Plank: *
    Horse Pose: *
    Super Man: *
    Bar Hangs: *

Thoughts:

Wasn't that great of a workout, although, I did one more set of 205 for squats this week, then what I did last week, and went heavier this week on snatches (better form this week, too)! But stomach was not feeling goinginto the workout, and it felt worse as I went from one exercise to the other.

Diet:

Upon Waking:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump:

Meal:
    4 slices Whole Wheat Cinnamon Toast
    1 Cup cinnamon oatmeal
    Lactaid milk/1.5 scoops Isopure Alpine punch/1 cup mixed berries added in w/2 ice cubes.
    4 fish oil
    1 multi
    1 vigor
    1 ginger root

Meal:
    4 slices Whole Wheat Cinnamon Toast
    1 cup cinnamon oatmeal
    4 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops Isopure alpine punch

Carrot Juice:
    4 Medium Carrots
    Apple Juice

Supplements prior:
    1 anabolic-pump
    1 Super Cissus

Pre-workout Meal:
    7-8 oz of Barilla plus spaghetti
    4 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    1 vitaberry plus

Reflections on Day:
    Wasn't that bad of day, although I made the mistake of drinking water too close after my 3rd meal, and once that happened, stomach wasn't feeling too well.

AP notes: Muscles felt pretty full most of the day, and in actuallity, my pump felt better after I ate a bowl of spaghetti, then during my workout. But I felt a pretty good pump at the beginning of my workout.

Other then that, I look forward to resting up, and I'm going to drink some lemon juice now. Lets hope for a good super bowl game!

ttyl,

Frank

23. I layed down after my last meal the other day, and ended up falling asleep for a number of hours... I'm just going to log what I do in terms of weights for now on, instead of posting the warm up/abdominal work...

Motivation has been lacking these last few days, and to tell you the truth, I felt pretty lazy all week, but in thinking about what I would like to accomplish over the next year, I will update more consistently for now on, and do my best not to miss any workouts! I haven't lost weight either, I thought I did, but I haven't-I think I actually gained weight, but I'll update on my weight every saturday.

PR=blue color

1 serving body octane/1/2 scoop green mag mixed together

Workout

Section C
    • Push Jerk: 1x85x6, 2x95x6, 1x105x6
    • Over Head Squat: 1x5 (almost 6, lol)
    • Sea Saw press: 1x20x6, 2x25x6, 1x20x6

Section D:
    • Jump Shrug: 1x115x12. 2x135x12 (full intensity)! Accidentally hit my... well... you know on one of my reps-ouch!
    • Cuban Press: 1x6x15 (1x6x10), 2x12x10
    • Glute Ham Raise: (no place to do these-I tried to be creative and use my bar to hold my feet, but it didn't go so well, maybe I just suck at these, I don't know, but I'm going to keep doing them. I might be able to try out a glut ham machine this friday, so I'll see how that goes)!
    • Good Mornings: (no Squat rack at home)

Thoughts:

Wasn't too bad of a workout... Over head squats are rediculousy hard, but I managed to squeeze out 5 reps even though I've never done them before. I only have one bar at home (45lb olympic bar), so I couldn't go any lighter to begin with.

Energy levels were great:
    Endurance was good:
    Strength was okay-form was solid on push jerks!
    Pump were also pretty good!

Overall: 7.5

Diet:

Supplementation Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump
    1 Gut Health
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: blackberries, blueberries, marionberries
    6 oz grape juice/2 ice cubes
    1.5 scoop isopure alpine punch

Meal:
    4 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    4 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoop isopure alpine punch
    1 vigor
    4 fish oil

Supplemation Prior:
    1 super cissus

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    6 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    1 Multi
    1 now super enzyme

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump
    1 Gut Health
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Meal:
    4 oz spaghetti
    6 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    2 fish oil
    1 vitaberry plus

Post workout:

Supplements prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Shake:
    8 oz grape juice
    1 1/4-1.5 scoops of WMS (using 70 cc scooper)
    1.5 scoops isopure alpine punch
    1 vigor

Reflection:

24. Off day

Dosage Protocol: 15-25 minutes prior to meals/shakes

Will update post just before going to sleep:

Thoughts: First time using WMS last night (muscles felt full, and I seem to be recovering nicely)... I did not notice any stomach discomfort other then the usual when taking in quite a bit of protein for my size.

Digestion:

No reports on Gut Health as of yet: I'll report back on this in about a week.

Anabolic-pump: I'm having a good day thus far, and I've been feeling pretty full for most of it. My muscles felt nice and full at school, which was pretty cool to say the least, and I have not noticed any stages in which I feel catabolic thus far. I look/feel bigger when looking in the mirror, and will update on my weight this coming saturday.

Diet:

Upon Waking:
    1 cap Gut health

Supplements Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Cap Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 + cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Marionberries
    4 oz grape juice/2 ice cubes/water
    1.5 scoops alpine punch

Sleep (nap)...

Upon Waking:
    4 oz spaghetti
    1 multi
    4 fish oil
    1 Now Super enzyme
    1 ginger root
    1 cup lactaid milk
    1 scoop isopure alpine punch
    1/2 scoop gf pro cherry

Supplements Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Cap Anabolic-pump
    1 Now super enzyme

Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    8 oz lactaid milk
    1.5 scoops GF Pro cherry

Supplements between meal:
    1/2 scoop CL Green Mag
    1 scoop Body Octane

Supplements Prior:
    1 Cap Super Cissus
    1 Now Super Enzyme

1 cap Gut Health

Meal:
    1 Cup oatmeal
    10-12 oz steak
    4 oz lactaid milk
    2 fish oil
    1 vitaberry plus

Next Workout? TOMORROW!

25. is it dead now

26. lol, no... I updated on the other sites, usp/bb, but forgot to update here... I will update today. Here's what I had posted on the other site... I ran into problem.

27. 2/13-14/2007

1 serving body octane/1/2 scoop green mag mixed together

Workout
    Section C
    • Bench Press: Switching to DB Press-easier on Shoulders: 4x6
    • Power Clean (Hang):4x6
    • High Box Step up: 4x3

Section D:

• Snatch Pull:3x12
    • External/Internal rotation:3x12
    • Glute Ham Raise: 3x3
    • Pullups:3x...

Thoughts:

Overall:

Diet as lined up: As always, will update at the end of day if changes are made...

Upon Waking:
    1 cap Gut health
    1 Now Super Enzyme
    1 Now Ginger root

Berry Protein Smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: Blueberries, Rasberries, Marionberries
    1 cup grape juice/2 ice cubes/water
    1 scoop gf pro cherry

School...

Home:

Supplements Prior:
    1 cap Super Cissus
    1 Cap Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Meal:
    A little over a cup of oatmeal
    8 oz lactaid milk/about 1.5 scoop gf pro cherry
    1 vigor
    4 fish oil

Nap...

Supplements Prior:
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Upon Waking: Meal:
    6 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    8 oz lactaid milk/1.5 scoops gf pro
    1 multi

Supplements Prior:
    1 cap Gut health
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Now Super enzyme

Pre Workout Meal:
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 slices whole wheat cinnamon toast using smart balance spread
    10-12 oz steak
    1 Vitaberry plus
    2 Fish oil

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Now Super Enzyme

Pre-workout berry smoothie:
    1 cup mixed berries: Marionberries, Blueberries, Rasberries
    1/2 scoop WMS using 70 CC scooper
    4 oz grape juice
    1.5 scoop gf pro cherry

AP Thoughts: Muscles felt really full after second dose of AP today! But I did not get any sharp hungers for carbs...

Gut health: My stomach seems to be really settling in lately, as I have not been passing gas to the extremity that I have in the past when taking in a large amount of protein for my size.

Side effects for today: Stomach was bothering me earlier today, but things got back on track as I ingested more water, and and the pitchness of morning darkness jaded into a refreshing, afternoon light.

2/14 notes: I had everything down pat yesterday, but no where to train! I had expected to go to the gym, but couldn't get a ride out there, and couldn't train downstairs in my house either due to the fact that my sister was sleeping, and had to go to work early the next day... I'm performing the workout today, and then will perform my next workout friday... The plan was to have 2 off days following this last workout, but since I missed it, I will only be having 1 off day, and then going ahead with the rest of my program.

Notes from 2/15: Misc notes for Am.com: Stomach was not feeling well yesterday, and I'm pretty positive it was due to the whole wheat bread I was eating... I had some in the earlier part in the day, and for about 4 hours, my stomach didn't seem to settle down. I drank lemon juice, and took my last dose of gut health to help alleviate this problem.

Since I wasn't sure what had happened, I had fajitas for dinner w/ the whole wheat bread, and same thing happened, so I'm assuming it was from that. Maybe it's just a bad loaf of bread, I don't know, but it lingered for a while, and ruined my day.

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead with the workout today, and avoid the whole wheat bread for now. Tomorrow, I'll test out a different loaf to see if the same thing happens.

28. hey bro how much weight have u gained thusfar

29. Good log lbarber, stick with it man. The stomach problems suck, and yes it does seem like it's acting up because of the wheat bread. Might want to check the date on it, or some of the ingredients added to it just to make sure it's not an allergic reaction to something you may not be familiar with. Keep with it and at no time that squirrel in 50 cal's avy will be envious.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 02:57 AM