Poseidon Log

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Nimbus Nutrition has a new product called Poseidon. They were kind enough to ask me to sample the product and write a log "whether it does anything for me or not.....Truth, not hype, is what [they] are after."

Read about the product here: Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)

Servings Per Container 40

1 Servings Provide:

Vitamin C (Abscorbic Acid) 750 mg 1250%
Niacin (B-3) 75 mg 250%
Vitamin B-6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%
Folic Acid 500 µg 125%
Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 15mg 100%
Vitamin B-12 1000 mg 16666%
Potassium 350 mg 10%
Magnesium 175 mg 44%
Sodium 60 mg 3%

*Poseidon Proprietary Formula *4085 mg —

**Poseidon Proprietary Formula- Taurine, Inositol, Glutamine, Trimethylglycine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
PURPOSE IN TAKING PRODUCT: Testing it of course but the product touts itself as being useful with any combination of supplements as a general health supplement.

DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT: Pinkish Powder. Not too light (no aerosolized particles when I opened the container).

MIXABILITY: Mixes almost instantly and completely disappears in water.

SMELL: My wife says it smells like fish but she's wrong. :run: It does smell like the ocean however. I assume it's the combination of minerals in this product. Very faint.

TASTE: There are apparently two formulas. One flavored and one unflavored. Mine is the unflavored. What's odd is that this literally has no flavor. Once mixed in water, the water tastes like.......water. Maybe like mineral water (ex. Evian) but this doesn't taste like a supplement.

EFFECT: This is the hard one to judge. I've actually been taking this for a couple days before I started logging it and to be honest, I have felt a little quicker to recover from workouts (especially cardio) but I'm taking other supplements and it would be difficult to disaggregate what is causing what effect. At any rate, nothing negative to report. From the ingredient profile, it makes sense that this product would help restore electrolyte imbalances after physical exertion and that's what it appears to be doing for me.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER ONE:

DOSING:
Four scoops spread out evenly through the day. I've been throwing it in protein shakes, juices and plain water. It mixes well with everything.

EFFECT:
I'm still feeling pretty good and recovering quickly from my routines. I squeezed out an extra set of pull-ups today so that was nice. Sleeping very deeply with intense involved dreams (may or may not be related to Poseidon).

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
'scribed... I have a certain fondness of your logs yeahright:thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Now if it tasted like the ocean, Yeah and Jay would never have to leave the house.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER TWO:

DOSING:
Four scoops spread out evenly through the day. First one in a protein shake. Second one in a glass of water. The last two in glasses of blueberry/pomegranate juice. Mixed well with each.

EFFECT:
I'm still feeling good and strong. Ran errands today and had a light workout (pull-ups, compound lifting moves). No strenuous exertion to recover from but I was surprised at my strength during some of the lifts.

MaximumSecurity

Awards
Not sure what the big deal is with this supplement. You are drinking vitamins and minerals instead of eating, or taking in pill form.

Someone please explain the advantage of poseidon besides expensive urine.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER THREE:

DOSING:
Four scoops spread out evenly through the day.

EFFECT:
I absolutely should have woken-up dehydrated this morning but actually feel pretty chipper.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER FOUR:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
Still going well. Surprised myself at my endurance this evening...ahem.

MaximumSecurity

Awards
I'm surprised I have not gotten a response yet.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
his website doesnt work with firefox for those wanting to know i had to open it in IE :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what the big deal is with this supplement. You are drinking vitamins and minerals instead of eating, or taking in pill form.

Someone please explain the advantage of Poseidon besides expensive urine.
Hello and thank you "Yea" for creating this log...I'm glad to hear you have had good results so far! I'm one of the Co founders of Nimbus Nutrition and I apologize GREATLY for not commenting earlier on this thread. We were unaware of it until Crowler kindly pointed it out to us....We are still new to the boards and miss a few things here and there. Please always feel free to email us directly with any questions you have:
[email protected]

Poseidon is much more than just vitamins and minerals as you might find in a multi....MUCH MUCH MORE.

The formula consists of key ingredients in EFFECTIVE and very SYNERGISTIC amounts to give the user a supplement that is truly a natural "Performance Enhancer".

We have spent a GREAT deal of time creating Poseidon. It has the Perfect Ratio of particular pharmaceutical grade electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and other goodies put together in a way that, when added to water, allows your body to absorb them completely.

Poseidon is designed to improve strength, agility, mental acuity, focus, endurance, the immune system, cordination.....basically just about anything and everything that effects your daily performance inside and outside the gym....even down to your digestive system! Most people notice the effects of Poseidon within a few days and I think they (the effects) will speak for themselves.

Poseidon will be sold with a 100% money back guarantee, as all our products are. If you don't feel it works for you, return it and we will give you your money back. So far, we have had excellent responses from every tester. I personally have it as a staple in my supplement arsenal. I won't go a day without it...but I'm a bit bias! lol! So I'll let the effects posted by the unbiased testers speak for Poseidon.

For the best results, I've found Poseidon should be used:
1. first thing in the morning on an empty stomatch or with a protien shake.
2.Before, during and after workouts (I usually put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to my workout and finish about the time my workout is complete)
3.In the evening before bed.

I have had excellent results using this protocol.
I also use it to prevent any cold or sickness if I feel I may be coming down something. I will usually up the dose to about 9 servings per day in this case until I feel I'm over the illness.

Great log "Yea"! keep us updated and again, I apologize for the late response.

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Workin!

Actually YR, let me know about the question :)

I started testing Poseidon over a month ago. I will start a new thread in a few days with my actual results

IMO this is simply an AMAZING product, basically something I have been hoping/searching for over 20 years NO joke.

If you happen to read my posts about other companies products and even my own products I rarely if ever boast about a product as much as I will about this one and for good reason.

BTW Workin is the main reason the HCF Pancake mix formula is the way it is and is as successful as it is (MANY thanks to him for that) And Rich (the other owner of Nimbus Nutrition) has been instrumental in a number of very positive decisions I have made in regards to HCFs and AIs

YR, sorry for the hijack buddy, I hope you forgive me :)

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hey Workin!

Actually YR, let me know about the question :)

I started testing Poseidon over a month ago. I will start a new thread in a few days with my actual results

IMO this is simply an AMAZING product, basically something I have been hoping/searching for over 20 years NO joke.

If you happen to read my posts about other companies products and even my own products I rarely if ever boast about a product as much as I will about this one and for good reason.

BTW Workin is the main reason the HCF Pancake mix formula is the way it is and is as successful as it is (MANY thanks to him for that) And Rich (the other owner of Nimbus Nutrition) has been instrumental in a number of very positive decisions I have made in regards to HCFs and AIs

YR, sorry for the hijack buddy, I hope you forgive me :)

CROWLER
Hey Crowler!

Thanks for the kind words! Your helpful advice and knowledge is a big reason Nimbus Nutrition exists! Thanks for everything my friend!:clap2:

Workin

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER FIVE:

DOSING:
Two scoops spread out evenly through the day.

EFFECT:
First day back at work after a 2 week vacation and forgot to bring the Poseidon with me. Heck, as I'm typing this I'm realizing I forgot to take some with my dinner. Looks like I'm only going to get a morning and a bedtime dose in. No changes to report unless absentmindedness can be attributed to the sup.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I also have to apoligize for not posting in this thread sooner.
I wish I could add something about Poseidon but Workin laid it out pretty-well.

And to explain the " GREAT deal of time working on Poseidon", I started researching and experimenting with electrolytes about 10 years ago. As twisted as it sounds, I got interested in them for a different reason... Hangovers. I know that sounds bad but it lead me into research that would ultimately change my entire perspective on the body and the physical aspects of abusing the body. I have learned a great deal about certain formulas and combinations over the years by research and personal trial and error (I have been my own lab rat). Poseidon was a long time comin, but I think it was definetly worth the work and the wait.

One other really good point is the fact that Aaron and I are quite different in our physical goals and routines. The great thing about that is, we both feel equal benefits from Poseidon, which lead us to beleive that we have something that EVERYONE can benefit from. Everyone from an overtrained powerlifter doing 3 hours in the gym 6 days a week, to an active man or woman just wanting to be healthy and have enough energy to be able to make it to the gym after 8 hours at the office. This may sound cliche, but we feel we have a product that can ultimately improve the quality of an individuals life. We are very excited and hope that others are also, after they try it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be purchasing this in the future Colden. I think mixing this into a gallon of water and drinking it throughout the day yields great results that everyone could benefit from.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I will be purchasing this in the future Colden. I think mixing this into a gallon of water and drinking it throughout the day yields great results that everyone could benefit from.
Great point Jayhawkk,

This is how I've been supplementing with it the past few weeks...I take in about 6-9 servings per day. This can get a bit pricey, so I would recommend only dosing this high on workout days if you can afford it.

As many have reported, the recommend 4 servings per day yields excellent results, but it seems the more you take (up to around 9 servings per day) the better the results. I will have to see how everyone responds individually, but for now I would recommend 4 servings per day on non-workout days and 4-6 servings on workout days.

Obviously the intensity of your personal training program, and amount of lean muscle mass you have, will dictate the amount of Poseidon each individual will benefit from the most, without breaking the bank ;-) Poseidon was designed to be a STAPLE supplement for everyone...that said, we are trying to keep the price as low as possible and only recommend a dosage that will give you the maximum benefit for the least amount of money. Unfortunately, that number will be different for everyone most likely.

We will be offering our Pre-Sale shortly. Those that purchase Poseidon during the pre-sale will be encourage to post their personal stats and results. If they do, not only will they be helping everyone one else out....which is what this board is all about ;-), but we will give them a 15% discount on their next purchase of any Nimbus Nutrition product.

Thanks for all your interest guys! We at Nimbus Nutrition look forward to serving you and helping you achieve your goals.

Workin

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER SIX:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
Yesterday was a 12 hour work day for me so that can take a lot out of me. I took two little baggies of Poseidon with me and drnk them in water bottles midway through the day and towards dinner time (still working). I must admit being pretty skeptical about this product when it first arrived (fancy Gatorade is what I thought) but I was wrong. I've experienced greater endurance and deeper sleep since taking this and it's really quite puzzling. Given my initial skepticism, I don't think this can be attributed to placebo but this stuff really does seem to impart a generalized increase in "vitality" for lack of a better word.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER SIX:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
Yesterday was a 12 hour work day for me so that can take a lot out of me. I took two little baggies of Poseidon with me and drnk them in water bottles midway through the day and towards dinner time (still working). I must admit being pretty skeptical about this product when it first arrived (fancy Gatorade is what I thought) but I was wrong. I've experienced greater endurance and deeper sleep since taking this and it's really quite puzzling. Given my initial skepticism, I don't think this can be attributed to placebo but this stuff really does seem to impart a generalized increase in "vitality" for lack of a better word.
Great to hear your positive feed back Yeahright! Many have reported similar reponses...keep us informed!

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER SIX:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
I must admit being pretty skeptical about this product when it first arrived (fancy Gatorade is what I thought) but I was wrong. I've experienced greater endurance and deeper sleep since taking this and it's really quite puzzling. Given my initial skepticism, I don't think this can be attributed to placebo but this stuff really does seem to impart a generalized increase in "vitality" for lack of a better word.
You and me both buddy. Honestly I don't really understand it but starting to think an active person can drink a gallon or even a gallon and a half of water a day and still not be as hydrated as they could be as evidenced by my results and now seeing you say the same things that I felt.

No placebo here, that BURN in the legs not being there after a heavy leg workout out is real proof to me.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
You and me both buddy. Honestly I don't really understand it but starting to think an active person can drink a gallon or even a gallon and a half of water a day and still not be as hydrated as they could be as evidenced by my results and now seeing you say the same things that I felt.

No placebo here, that BURN in the legs not being there after a heavy leg workout out is real proof to me.

CROWLER
Excellent finding guys! I'm so glad Poseidon is working great, if not MUCH BETTER than we expected. Keep the positive feed back coming!

Workin

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when this will be available? Me likesa hydration.

Colden

Colden

Awards
We are organizing a presale right now. We are also discussing the possibility of having one company launch the product instead of launching it on our site. That is not a definite yet but we will know very soon. Reguardless, we will have it to ship about 2 weeks after the last few tests are complete (should be around the end of the month or the first week in Feb)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
We are organizing a presale right now. We are also discussing the possibility of having one company launch the product instead of launching it on our site. That is not a definite yet but we will know very soon. Reguardless, we will have it to ship about 2 weeks after the last few tests are complete (should be around the end of the month or the first week in Feb)
Well, I can see the bottom of my container so this test will be up in a couples days. Thumbs-up on the product so far. I don't anticipate changing my opinion.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your interest Alexander...Look for a pre sale to be launched shortly through a very trusted online store...
;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can see the bottom of my container so this test will be up in a couples days. Thumbs-up on the product so far. I don't anticipate changing my opinion.
Great to hear. I look forward to your conclusions!

Workin

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER SEVEN:

DOSING:
Four scoops spread out evenly through the day. I've been throwing it in protein shakes, juices and plain water. It mixes well with everything.

EFFECT:
Consistent increased sense of "vitality" for what that's worth. Greater endurance is how it's manifested itself most. Went for a 4 mile hike through the snow (6 inches deep) yesterday and didn't get winded at all....and the only thing that is sore today is my coccyx because 10 feet from my front door I took a nasty fall on the ice. All other muscles (which had to work hard powering through the snow and -for the most part - maintaining balance on the ice) are fine.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know...

Can this product be used like Pedialyte, in cases of viral / bacterial induced dehydration?

Thanks,

-TT

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE NUMBER SEVEN:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
Consistent increased sense of "vitality" for what that's worth. Greater endurance is how it's manifested itself most. Went for a 4 mile hike through the snow (6 inches deep) yesterday and didn't get winded at all....and the only thing that is sore today is my coccyx because 10 feet from my front door I took a nasty fall on the ice. All other muscles (which had to work hard powering through the snow and -for the most part - maintaining balance on the ice) are fine.
Great to hear your continued success with Poseidon...your log has been very informative...thanks for sharing Yeahright ;-)

Oh. I hope your ok after your fall! All that snow and ice is the reason I live in Florida ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know...

Can this product be used like Pedialyte, in cases of viral / bacterial induced dehydration?

Thanks,

-TT
Thanks for your question TinyToad....

While we can't make any kind of medical claims about our products, I will say, personally, I would take Poseidon over Pedialyte every day of the week and twice on Sunday ;-)

Pedialyte does contain a TON of simple carbs however and Poseidon is carb free...essentially calorie free actually. If one were taking Pedialyte to restore glycogen levels...you would need to take that into account when looking at Poseidon as a replacement.

Hope that helps,

Workin

Colden

Colden

Awards
NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.

Colden

Colden

Awards
Does anybody know...

Thanks,

-TT
As Workin said, we cannot make any "medical" claims but... the immune benefits of Poseidon are incredible. One of the hardest things to overcome when you are ill is the dehydration, either from cold medicines drying you out or as you mention (I know what you mean) Viral/Bacterial dehydration. Poseidon will allow you to keep your essential electrolyte levels up so you don't become "devolumized". Even though you are losing electrolytes at a more rapid rate you, will also be replacing them at somewhat an equal rate. This will keep your body, including your immune system, working more efficiently even in "crisis mode".

Unfortunately, I can speak from experience to this. A couple of weeks ago, for about two days, I primarily inhabited only one room of my house... the bathroom; suffering from, as you say, "viral / bacterial induced dehydration". It wasn't pleasant, but I was able to be back to the gym sooner than normal (only loosing about 4 days total with the whole flu/virus flu thing, Usually I loose at least a week or more).

It was an area of Poseidon testing that I did not ask to be part of, but it was great to see that it worked. So to answerer your question... I would definitely suggest it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:
Three scoops (breakfast, lunch and dinner).

EFFECT:
This was the last of my Poseidon today. Although I was initially skeptical about this product, I have to say that I was impressed. There really does appear to be a difference that I can feel when taking this product. For me, this manifested itself in greater cardiovascular endurance and a generalized sense of increased vigor/vitality. Your mileage may vary but I'll be buying this product. I'd suggest that people give it a try and see if it works for them.

Colden

Colden

Awards
FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
This was the last of my Poseidon today. Although I was initially skeptical about this product, I have to say that I was impressed. There really does appear to be a difference that I can feel when taking this product. For me, this manifested itself in greater cardiovascular endurance and a generalized sense of increased vigor/vitality. Your mileage may vary but I'll be buying this product. I'd suggest that people give it a try and see if it works for them.
Thank You. We really appreciate you helping us out with the testing. Your posts were awesome. Very informative and very well done. Thank you so much for all of your time and your help... Hope you don't mind that we intend on asking for your services in the future, we have a book full of "Prospective Products" after Poseidon is done. Hopefully, with help from guys like you, Nimbus Nutrition will be here for a long time to come.

:goodpost:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
Thanks for the post Yearight...great log! Knowing what I know now, I would suggest taking Poseidon on an empty stomach (or with something very light like a protein shake) 3-4 times per day. Certainly during your workout sessions.

I'm glad to see you have had such great results and appreciate you taking the time to share them with the board members;-) :clap2:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just curious, but I wonder why poseidon seems to be better when dosed on an empty stomach? Most vitamin supplememts seem to be taken with food to enhance absorption.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious, but I wonder why poseidon seems to be better when dosed on an empty stomach? Most vitamin supplememts seem to be taken with food to enhance absorption.
Thanks for your comment prld2gr8ns,

I believe your referring to FAT soluble vitamins. Those DO need food (fat) to be absorbed properly. The vitamins (which are only a part of the Poseidon formula) in Poseidon are all WATER soluble and therefore do NOT need food to be completely absorbed.

We designed Poseidon to be readily absorbed almost immediately. Part of this process is the attachment of key electrolytes to every ingredient in Poseidon. If you ingest this on an empty stomach, the body is able to "soak it up" much quicker and easier. Make sense?

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to Hijack your thread YeahRight,

But, I would like to sign-up to run a log for this product, just because i find myself dehydrated allot. From running all sorts of products like GG, Creatine, NO etc. Epiceally during high endurance days at the GYM doing Jujitsu/judo/Muay Thai Kick boxing, it just seems i can't get enough water down to feel hydrated. Anyways, any chance i might be able to run a log during your next set of sponsored logs?

Dr liftalot

Colden

Colden

Awards
Not trying to Hijack your thread YeahRight,

But, I would like to sign-up to run a log for this product, just because i find myself dehydrated allot. From running all sorts of products like GG, Creatine, NO etc. Epiceally during high endurance days at the GYM doing Jujitsu/judo/Muay Thai Kick boxing, it just seems i can't get enough water down to feel hydrated. Anyways, any chance i might be able to run a log during your next set of sponsored logs?

Dr liftalot
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately at this point we are out of the testing phase and into the production phase. We don't currently have any more test samples to distribute, however, we plan to launch Poseidon on the market around the first week in Feb. Tentatively, Nutra Planet will have rights to the presale, which should take place in the next week or so; and the initial distribution, which which will follow shortly thereafter. Once again thanks for the interest, and we hope you give Poseidon a try when available. I beleive it will be very beneficial to you, given your demanding routine.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon Pre Sale

The long awaited POSEIDON pre sale has began on Nutra Planet. I want to thank everyone for their patience and support!
NutraPlanet.com: Products By Nimbus Nutrition

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! You’ve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Workin