Poseidon Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. UPDATE NUMBER SEVEN:

DOSING:
    Four scoops spread out evenly through the day. I've been throwing it in protein shakes, juices and plain water. It mixes well with everything.

EFFECT:
    Consistent increased sense of "vitality" for what that's worth. Greater endurance is how it's manifested itself most. Went for a 4 mile hike through the snow (6 inches deep) yesterday and didn't get winded at all....and the only thing that is sore today is my coccyx because 10 feet from my front door I took a nasty fall on the ice. All other muscles (which had to work hard powering through the snow and -for the most part - maintaining balance on the ice) are fine.

2. Does anybody know...

Can this product be used like Pedialyte, in cases of viral / bacterial induced dehydration?

Thanks,

-TT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    UPDATE NUMBER SEVEN:

DOSING:
    Four scoops spread out evenly through the day. I've been throwing it in protein shakes, juices and plain water. It mixes well with everything.

EFFECT:
    Consistent increased sense of "vitality" for what that's worth. Greater endurance is how it's manifested itself most. Went for a 4 mile hike through the snow (6 inches deep) yesterday and didn't get winded at all....and the only thing that is sore today is my coccyx because 10 feet from my front door I took a nasty fall on the ice. All other muscles (which had to work hard powering through the snow and -for the most part - maintaining balance on the ice) are fine.
    Great to hear your continued success with Poseidon...your log has been very informative...thanks for sharing Yeahright ;-)

Oh. I hope your ok after your fall! All that snow and ice is the reason I live in Florida ;-)

Workin

4. Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    Does anybody know...

Can this product be used like Pedialyte, in cases of viral / bacterial induced dehydration?

Thanks,

-TT
    Thanks for your question TinyToad....

While we can't make any kind of medical claims about our products, I will say, personally, I would take Poseidon over Pedialyte every day of the week and twice on Sunday ;-)

Pedialyte does contain a TON of simple carbs however and Poseidon is carb free...essentially calorie free actually. If one were taking Pedialyte to restore glycogen levels...you would need to take that into account when looking at Poseidon as a replacement.

Hope that helps,

Workin

5. NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    Does anybody know...

Thanks,

-TT
    As Workin said, we cannot make any "medical" claims but... the immune benefits of Poseidon are incredible. One of the hardest things to overcome when you are ill is the dehydration, either from cold medicines drying you out or as you mention (I know what you mean) Viral/Bacterial dehydration. Poseidon will allow you to keep your essential electrolyte levels up so you don't become "devolumized". Even though you are losing electrolytes at a more rapid rate you, will also be replacing them at somewhat an equal rate. This will keep your body, including your immune system, working more efficiently even in "crisis mode".

Unfortunately, I can speak from experience to this. A couple of weeks ago, for about two days, I primarily inhabited only one room of my house... the bathroom; suffering from, as you say, "viral / bacterial induced dehydration". It wasn't pleasant, but I was able to be back to the gym sooner than normal (only loosing about 4 days total with the whole flu/virus flu thing, Usually I loose at least a week or more).

It was an area of Poseidon testing that I did not ask to be part of, but it was great to see that it worked. So to answerer your question... I would definitely suggest it.

7. FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:
    Three scoops (breakfast, lunch and dinner).

EFFECT:
    This was the last of my Poseidon today. Although I was initially skeptical about this product, I have to say that I was impressed. There really does appear to be a difference that I can feel when taking this product. For me, this manifested itself in greater cardiovascular endurance and a generalized sense of increased vigor/vitality. Your mileage may vary but I'll be buying this product. I'd suggest that people give it a try and see if it works for them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
    This was the last of my Poseidon today. Although I was initially skeptical about this product, I have to say that I was impressed. There really does appear to be a difference that I can feel when taking this product. For me, this manifested itself in greater cardiovascular endurance and a generalized sense of increased vigor/vitality. Your mileage may vary but I'll be buying this product. I'd suggest that people give it a try and see if it works for them.
    Thank You. We really appreciate you helping us out with the testing. Your posts were awesome. Very informative and very well done. Thank you so much for all of your time and your help... Hope you don't mind that we intend on asking for your services in the future, we have a book full of "Prospective Products" after Poseidon is done. Hopefully, with help from guys like you, Nimbus Nutrition will be here for a long time to come.

9. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:

EFFECT:
    Thanks for the post Yearight...great log! Knowing what I know now, I would suggest taking Poseidon on an empty stomach (or with something very light like a protein shake) 3-4 times per day. Certainly during your workout sessions.

I'm glad to see you have had such great results and appreciate you taking the time to share them with the board members;-)

Workin

10. I'm just curious, but I wonder why poseidon seems to be better when dosed on an empty stomach? Most vitamin supplememts seem to be taken with food to enhance absorption.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    I'm just curious, but I wonder why poseidon seems to be better when dosed on an empty stomach? Most vitamin supplememts seem to be taken with food to enhance absorption.
    Thanks for your comment prld2gr8ns,

I believe your referring to FAT soluble vitamins. Those DO need food (fat) to be absorbed properly. The vitamins (which are only a part of the Poseidon formula) in Poseidon are all WATER soluble and therefore do NOT need food to be completely absorbed.

We designed Poseidon to be readily absorbed almost immediately. Part of this process is the attachment of key electrolytes to every ingredient in Poseidon. If you ingest this on an empty stomach, the body is able to "soak it up" much quicker and easier. Make sense?

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin

12. Not trying to Hijack your thread YeahRight,

But, I would like to sign-up to run a log for this product, just because i find myself dehydrated allot. From running all sorts of products like GG, Creatine, NO etc. Epiceally during high endurance days at the GYM doing Jujitsu/judo/Muay Thai Kick boxing, it just seems i can't get enough water down to feel hydrated. Anyways, any chance i might be able to run a log during your next set of sponsored logs?

Dr liftalot

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    Not trying to Hijack your thread YeahRight,

But, I would like to sign-up to run a log for this product, just because i find myself dehydrated allot. From running all sorts of products like GG, Creatine, NO etc. Epiceally during high endurance days at the GYM doing Jujitsu/judo/Muay Thai Kick boxing, it just seems i can't get enough water down to feel hydrated. Anyways, any chance i might be able to run a log during your next set of sponsored logs?

Dr liftalot
    Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately at this point we are out of the testing phase and into the production phase. We don't currently have any more test samples to distribute, however, we plan to launch Poseidon on the market around the first week in Feb. Tentatively, Nutra Planet will have rights to the presale, which should take place in the next week or so; and the initial distribution, which which will follow shortly thereafter. Once again thanks for the interest, and we hope you give Poseidon a try when available. I beleive it will be very beneficial to you, given your demanding routine.

14. Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin
  15. Thumbs up Poseidon Pre Sale

The long awaited POSEIDON pre sale has began on Nutra Planet. I want to thank everyone for their patience and support!
    NutraPlanet.com: Products By Nimbus Nutrition

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! Youíve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please donít hesitate to ask.

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
  2. Wideguy's WTF Pumped & Poseidon log
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:02 AM
  3. poseidon log (newbie body recomp including sesathin)
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 07:02 PM
  4. Links to POSEIDON Logs and/or Info
    By workin2005 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 06:27 PM