Poseidon Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    I'm just curious, but I wonder why poseidon seems to be better when dosed on an empty stomach? Most vitamin supplememts seem to be taken with food to enhance absorption.
    Thanks for your comment prld2gr8ns,

I believe your referring to FAT soluble vitamins. Those DO need food (fat) to be absorbed properly. The vitamins (which are only a part of the Poseidon formula) in Poseidon are all WATER soluble and therefore do NOT need food to be completely absorbed.

We designed Poseidon to be readily absorbed almost immediately. Part of this process is the attachment of key electrolytes to every ingredient in Poseidon. If you ingest this on an empty stomach, the body is able to "soak it up" much quicker and easier. Make sense?

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin

2. Registered User
    Answers

Not trying to Hijack your thread YeahRight,

But, I would like to sign-up to run a log for this product, just because i find myself dehydrated allot. From running all sorts of products like GG, Creatine, NO etc. Epiceally during high endurance days at the GYM doing Jujitsu/judo/Muay Thai Kick boxing, it just seems i can't get enough water down to feel hydrated. Anyways, any chance i might be able to run a log during your next set of sponsored logs?

Dr liftalot
  3. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    Not trying to Hijack your thread YeahRight,

But, I would like to sign-up to run a log for this product, just because i find myself dehydrated allot. From running all sorts of products like GG, Creatine, NO etc. Epiceally during high endurance days at the GYM doing Jujitsu/judo/Muay Thai Kick boxing, it just seems i can't get enough water down to feel hydrated. Anyways, any chance i might be able to run a log during your next set of sponsored logs?

Dr liftalot
    Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately at this point we are out of the testing phase and into the production phase. We don't currently have any more test samples to distribute, however, we plan to launch Poseidon on the market around the first week in Feb. Tentatively, Nutra Planet will have rights to the presale, which should take place in the next week or so; and the initial distribution, which which will follow shortly thereafter. Once again thanks for the interest, and we hope you give Poseidon a try when available. I beleive it will be very beneficial to you, given your demanding routine.
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up Poseidon Pre Sale

The long awaited POSEIDON pre sale has began on Nutra Planet. I want to thank everyone for their patience and support!
    NutraPlanet.com: Products By Nimbus Nutrition

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! Youíve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please donít hesitate to ask.

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 06:20 PM
  2. Wideguy's WTF Pumped & Poseidon log
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:02 AM
  3. poseidon log (newbie body recomp including sesathin)
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 06:02 PM
  4. Links to POSEIDON Logs and/or Info
    By workin2005 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 05:27 PM