The Evolution of Panic66 feat. ALR Industries

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update from yesterdays workout

yesterday was legs it was a pretty good day so here it goes.

Squats

135x10
    225x10
    405x8
    545x4(wrapped)

Leg curls

100x15
    140x8

Calf Raises

3 sets w/four plates 15, 14, 11

Yesterday was short in sweet. I started to do cardio but my calfs were getting real tight so i decided to save my legs for the workout....Strength gains are amazing!!!!!

2. Update time

Hello all hope everyone is doing well. Today was shoulder and arms and it was a hell of a workout. To say the least my strength gains have been amazing over the past month, but I will get into more detail in my final review that will be coming up very shortly. Lets get started with today.

Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder press

50x15
    80x15
    100x10
    120x5 YouTube - panic66 dumbbell shoulder press

SuperSet Machine side raises w/Machine shoulder press(facing the bench)

100x15; 100x15
    120x12; 100x13
    90x11; 100x9

Rear delt crossovers w/cables

60x15
    40x15
    40x13

Arms

Spyder curls

35x20
    55x15
    75x11

SuperSet Dumbbell curls/w drag curls

35x8; 50x7
    35x8; 50x7
    35x8; 50x5

Cardio

30 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5, 20 mins @ 5 incline, 10 mins @ 10 incline

Notes

Well this log is soon coming to a end. I will continue to take jw and bam and maybe continue the log. My final review will be coming in a few days as of right now I can say strength gains are pretty amazing.
    •   

3. strong shoulder press man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    strong shoulder press man.

thanks

5. Well hello everyone, it has been a few days since I have been in here, because I was out of town. Today was my first day back in the gym since Friday and it was a good day.

WOW so I just took my last serving of this log and well hell all I can say it was a good one. I will be working on my final review today and tomorrow so expect my detailed final review mid evening tomorrow.

I just want to thank fitty, viperspit and alri again for this chance, until tomorrow.
    •   

6. The review of my Evolution

My overall thoughts
    Well when I started this stack way back when I was expecting some very good things, and my expectations were meet! I benefitted greatly from this stack with strength gains, leaning out, and overall progress of meeting my goals.

Strength Gains

I gained overall strength on this stack and it was quite substantial. I increased weight on squats, shoulder press, and bench press, basically on all my core lifts. I did weight that I didn’t believe would go up like 120x5 dumbbell shoulder press, 335x7 bench press, and 545x4 squats(wrapped)

Aggression/emotions

I definitely noticed increase aggression, also with that my emotions were are very unstable(I am a very emotional person but they were amplified greatly) and swung from mood to mood.

Weight Changes

The first time I weighed I believe the scale was very off because it said 213(that was a Friday) the following Monday it was 223, so im going with the scale being off, and as of now im setting about 214.

JW/BAM/Restore

Wow these are some great products and work very well together!!! I experienced strength increase, better pumps, and muscle hardening.

Special Tactics

When the diet was not so great definetly helped keep the fat gain to a minimum!!! You really don’t notice the effects of the product but it works.

Lean Dreams

This another product that you really don’t notice any drastic effects with. But I can tell you one thing it will give you a good nights sleep.

Overall

All I can say is good things a bout this stack I was very pleased and will you it again and recommend it for others to use.
    Pictures/New Stats

Are coming shortly if not tonight then tomorrow

Thanks again to alri fitty and viperspit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The evolution of rest-pause training
    By MyRevolution in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
  3. The Evolution of A Powerlifter thanks to ALRI
    By UHCougar05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:56 AM
  4. GH Gut or just evolution of the bodybuilder?
    By Jayhawkk in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:10 AM
  5. The evolution of man diet
    By evan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 11:23 AM