The Evolution of Panic66 feat. ALR Industries

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update from yesterdays workout

yesterday was legs it was a pretty good day so here it goes.

Leg curls

Calf Raises

3 sets w/four plates 15, 14, 11

Yesterday was short in sweet. I started to do cardio but my calfs were getting real tight so i decided to save my legs for the workout....Strength gains are amazing!!!!!

2. Update time

Hello all hope everyone is doing well. Today was shoulder and arms and it was a hell of a workout. To say the least my strength gains have been amazing over the past month, but I will get into more detail in my final review that will be coming up very shortly. Lets get started with today.

Dumbbell Shoulder press

120x5 YouTube - panic66 dumbbell shoulder press

SuperSet Machine side raises w/Machine shoulder press(facing the bench)

100x15; 100x15
    120x12; 100x13
    90x11; 100x9

Rear delt crossovers w/cables

Spyder curls

SuperSet Dumbbell curls/w drag curls

35x8; 50x7
    35x8; 50x7
    35x8; 50x5

30 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5, 20 mins @ 5 incline, 10 mins @ 10 incline

Well this log is soon coming to a end. I will continue to take jw and bam and maybe continue the log. My final review will be coming in a few days as of right now I can say strength gains are pretty amazing.

3. strong shoulder press man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    strong shoulder press man.

5. Well hello everyone, it has been a few days since I have been in here, because I was out of town. Today was my first day back in the gym since Friday and it was a good day.

WOW so I just took my last serving of this log and well hell all I can say it was a good one. I will be working on my final review today and tomorrow so expect my detailed final review mid evening tomorrow.

I just want to thank fitty, viperspit and alri again for this chance, until tomorrow.

6. The review of my Evolution

My overall thoughts
    Well when I started this stack way back when I was expecting some very good things, and my expectations were meet! I benefitted greatly from this stack with strength gains, leaning out, and overall progress of meeting my goals.

Strength Gains

I gained overall strength on this stack and it was quite substantial. I increased weight on squats, shoulder press, and bench press, basically on all my core lifts. I did weight that I didn’t believe would go up like 120x5 dumbbell shoulder press, 335x7 bench press, and 545x4 squats(wrapped)

I definitely noticed increase aggression, also with that my emotions were are very unstable(I am a very emotional person but they were amplified greatly) and swung from mood to mood.

Weight Changes

The first time I weighed I believe the scale was very off because it said 213(that was a Friday) the following Monday it was 223, so im going with the scale being off, and as of now im setting about 214.

Wow these are some great products and work very well together!!! I experienced strength increase, better pumps, and muscle hardening.

Special Tactics

When the diet was not so great definetly helped keep the fat gain to a minimum!!! You really don’t notice the effects of the product but it works.

Lean Dreams

This another product that you really don’t notice any drastic effects with. But I can tell you one thing it will give you a good nights sleep.

All I can say is good things a bout this stack I was very pleased and will you it again and recommend it for others to use.
    Pictures/New Stats

Are coming shortly if not tonight then tomorrow

Thanks again to alri fitty and viperspit

Similar Forum Threads

1. The evolution of rest-pause training
    By MyRevolution in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. The Evolution of A Powerlifter thanks to ALRI
    By UHCougar05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 01:56 AM
  4. GH Gut or just evolution of the bodybuilder?
    By Jayhawkk in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 01:10 AM
  5. The evolution of man diet
    By evan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 10:23 AM