My_Whey's ALRI's LEAN DREAMS and SPECIAL TACTICS log - AnabolicMinds.com

My_Whey's ALRI's LEAN DREAMS and SPECIAL TACTICS log

1. New Member

My_Whey's ALRI's LEAN DREAMS and SPECIAL TACTICS log

First off I'd like to thank ALRI again for giving me the oppurtunity to be a tester. I will give me honest unbias review of the products I have been chosen to test and will update regularly. I have before pics and will have after pics.

My current goal is to put on a few more pounds for my winter bulk without adding fat. Which is why I volunteered to be a tester for these two products. My other goal is to not lose any strength while on these products as I compete in bench comps and have one 2 months away.

ALRI has asked me not too drop any of my current supps I take, so I can see if there products make a difference in my normal supp resume. The current supplements I take which I will continue to take while using ALRI's products are as followed:

*Higher Power Green Tea Extract, 100 Capsules*
    *Health From The Sea PFO Pure Fish Oil, 90 Softgels*
    *NOW ADAM, 120 Tablets*
    *Gaspari Size-On*
    *On Whey Gold*

I recently ran out of GABA and decided to drop that from my supplements.

During my 1 month testing of these products I will take note of the following:

1. Bodyfat before and after and at the 15 day period.
    2. Measurements before and after.
    3. Weight gain/loss before and after and daily.
    4. Strength gains/loss
    5. Improved sleep
    6. Any side effects/overall feeling while on these products.

And anything else ALRI would like me to log on. Now, onto the goods...

I have been chosen by ALRI to run a 1 month log on:

ALR Industrires Venom Lean Dreams:
    Designed To Support Better Sleep Prioritized Fat Burning!

"Venom Lean Dreams is uniquely designed to help us relax and sleep better while fueling the pathways that result in prioritized fat burning and lean tissue sparing recovery. Our goal is to provide optimized results through optimized support and modulation of GH, Uncoupling of Oxidative Phosphorylation, rest and sleep.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one to two tablets and hour before sleep.

AND

ALR Industries Venom Special Tactics

An Adipose Inhibition And Oxidation System For Decreasing Fat Storage!

Translation

Fat burning due to more mitochondria to do so and fat oxidation via our good friend PPAR-alpha.
    Fat storage control.
    Better insulin activity control so calories are stored as lean tissue instead of waist wrap for winter.
    Anti-oxidant qualities to protect cells form the damage normally done by calorie restricted diets and training.
    A cool hatred for cells that are not supposed to be mass produced.
    Improved lipid metabolization.

Directions: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food.

Here are a few before pics below: They were taken not too long ago and I will have after pics when my log is finished.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. New Member

I have started my Special Tactics today. Took 2 this morning with my first meal along with my usual supps. I will hit the gym in a little bit and do Back, traps, forearms and abs.

I took my measurements over the weekend before I start the stack so I can compare after...

arms: right- 17 1/2. left- 17 1/4
    Waist- 31
    bodyfat- 10.3 percent
    Weight- currently 176.5

I will log on how I feel, how my strength is, my weight, bodyfat, how I sleep, ect.... so stay tuned.

Thanks.

a few more before pics..
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  3. New Member

Had a great workout yesterday and today.

Last nights first night on LEAN DREAMS went well. I slept through the entire night, but did have a lot of weird dreams. Felt very refreshed in the morning with 8 hours of sleep, normally it takes more then 8 for me to feel good in the morning.
    •   

4. New Member

Finished day 5 today...... I haven't hit the gym in 2 days due to my dog being ill and having to put her to sleep today.... I lost like 5 pounds in the last 3 days, not purposly and I don't think it's from the stack, just me not being able to eat/train much and get my normal protein amount per day.

But tomorrow I'm back into it.... I do look a lot leaner already(which is due to the 5 pound weight drop) and I'm still getting VERY good sleep at night with Lean dreams....

I usually have no problem getting my weight back up and will try and do it in a hurry and hopefully with the stack I won't put much bodyfat on while doing so.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by my_whey
    Finished day 5 today...... I haven't hit the gym in 2 days due to my dog being ill and having to put her to sleep today.... I lost like 5 pounds in the last 3 days, not purposly and I don't think it's from the stack, just me not being able to eat/train much and get my normal protein amount per day.

But tomorrow I'm back into it.... I do look a lot leaner already(which is due to the 5 pound weight drop) and I'm still getting VERY good sleep at night with Lean dreams....

I usually have no problem getting my weight back up and will try and do it in a hurry and hopefully with the stack I won't put much bodyfat on while doing so.

Im very sorry to hear about your dog I know what you must be going through right now, take your time.
  6. New Member

Thanks fitnfirm.

7th day on the stack.

Got back into the gym yesterday and had a great shoulder/forearm/ab workout.

Today I will be doing back, traps and cardio. Then starting tomorrow I will get my usual workout routine back on track.

Just took my 1st serving of special tactics with lunch(chicken breast, corn, mash potatos and 4 biscuits).

I am still trying to get my weight back up to where it was which is why I am taking in a lot of good/carbs/protein daily and I'm hoping the stack helps me keep my bodyfat low while doing this.

I am still getting AWESOME nights sleep with LEAN DREAMS. Definatly wouldn't want to sleep without it after trying it for a week..... I hardly wake up during the night and the dreams are now better and no longer horrible/scary ones like they were the first 3 days.

I will report on weight/bodyfat by FRI to see how much has changed
  7. New Member

I'm on day 10 and definatly seem hooked on Lean Dreams...... the sleeps, dreams, waking up refreshed, ect is making me love this product. Even more so then GABA or ZMA which I've supplemented with as well in the past for the same reasons.

Day 10 and I was able to put my weight back on. Back to 177, strength is better then ever, hit 275 for 12 reps on flat bench at the gym on Thursday.

Today I had a good legs/cardio/ab workout. I definatly look leaner then normal.... my abs seem more visible. I have not checked bodyfat since the start, I plan on doing so on day 15, halfway through. Then again after I'm finished with the stack completely.

So everything so far is looking good. Keeping my strength, getting great night sleeps, waking up refreshed, looking leaner while keeping my weight where I want it, ect...

Will report back tomorrow after shoulders/traps/forearm day.
  8. New Member

day 14:

Had 6 hours of sleep last night yet still woke up very refreshed with a lot of energy. I am going to hit the gym here shortly and I can already tell I will have a great workout(arm day today).

So far everything is looking good..... I am still trying to put on a few extra pounds before my next bench comp on Feb 21st while not putting much bodyfat on and it seems Special Tactics and Lean Dreams are assisting in that department a lot as I do look a lot leaner and been told by a few people..... Can't wait to see after 30 days what my bodyfat is.
  9. New Member

Quick report for day 16.

About to hit the gym for a leg/ab/cardio workout. Everything so far is good. Bodyfat looks to have descreased a little, weight is maintaining, sleep is awesome.

Will report more tomorrow or Sat.
  10. New Member

Day 18 went well. I had an awesome shoulder workout today. Was able to shoulder press the 90's for 12 good reps.

So far I am very pleased with this stack as I have 12 days left and can't way to see where my ending weight/measurements/bodyfat are. I can tell I look a lot leaner and I have more vascularity popping out which has to be caused by the loss of bodyfat, as I am currently not taking any NO product.

I snapped a quick pic tonight and will have more after 12 days.

I got in late tonight so it's currently 4:30 am... Just took 2 LEAN DREAMS and within an hour I will be asleep. Huge snow storm tonight so I am sleeping in tomorrow and judging from the past few days I will have some awesome dreams!
  11. New Member

Day 20 today:

I had an awesome bicep/forearm/ab workout. Did 3 sets of standing hammers, 3 sets of one arm preachers, 3 sets of straight bar and 3 sets of concentration curls. Did wrist curls for forearms and hit the abs hard today with a lot of weighted leg lifts for lower abs.

Still looking noticably leaner from when I started the stack as my workout partner asked today if I was "cutting" because I looked more ripped. I told him I didn't lose any weight(nor gained) but it's noticable my bodyfat has decreased as I see a lot more vascularity and look leaner in general.

Still loving Lean Dreams a lot and definatly will stay on it after my bottle runs out. In fact, I'll probably order more tomorrow.
  12. New Member

Day 23 today:

I just took my first serving of Special Tactic's with lunch. Two roasted chicken breast and corn. I will hit the gym soon for a back/traps/abs workout. I had a soccer game last night so my legs are pretty sore and I feel I got my cardio in from that.

So far everything is going good. Bodyfat seems noticably lower and my weight is the same. My sleep at night is still awesome compared to what it was before I started LEAN DREAMS.

I have 7 days remaining then I will get some after pics as well as test my final weight and bodyfat.
  13. New Member

day 28 today:

I took my 2nd serving of Special Tactics with lunch. I am off to the gym shortly for shoulders/traps/forearms. I can't wait to test my bodyfat after day 30, as I can tell it has dropped.

I will see how my strength is today. If it seems good I may give the 100's a try for shoulder presses.

Will have measurements and after pics in two days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Dreams and Venom 3.0
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:29 PM
  2. Alri tri lean system, this is a log you all want!
    By ultra2extreme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:11 AM
  3. Review of ALRI Venom Lean Dreams..Unsponsored.
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 02:22 PM
  4. lean dreams and superdrol?
    By hman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 07:35 PM
  5. ALRI Thyrogen-X and Lean Dreams Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:55 PM