Certification of a BAD ASS MASS MOFO

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
BAD ASS MASS™ 60 caps Pro-Anabolic Matrix -

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.
1. Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
2. Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
3. Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
4. Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
5. Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
6. Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
7. Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
8. Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement

I will be beginning my adventure with BAM (solo) tomorrow morning. Pictures & measurements will be taken then, also.

DIET:

I plan on running a 40/40/20 or 30/40/30 diet (P/C/F), somewhere around maintenance calories (unless otherwise recommended by an ALRI rep).

Typical Daily Diet Looks Something Like This:

FitDay.com - Diet and Fitness journal for Mass_69

WORKOUT:

I like to workout by instinct often, but my typical exercise routine will look like so:

Note: Do cardio warm-up for 10 minutes prior to weight-training

Monday: (Chest & Tris)
Bench Press 3x8-10*
Dumbbell Flyes 3x8-10
Lying French Press 3x8-10
Incline Dumbbell Press 3x8-10
Overhead Tricep Extensions 3x8-10
Pullovers 3x10
Cardio 20 Minutes

Tuesday: (Legs & Abs)
Leg Press 3x8-10*
Seated Leg Curl 3x8-10
Leg Extensions 3x8-10
Hanging Knee Raise 3x12-15
Cable Crunch 3x10
Oblique Crunch 2x10
Cardio 20 Minutes

Thursday: (Back & Bis)
Uni Lat Pull-Down (Hammer Strength) 3x8-10*
Dumbell Curls 3x8-10*
Hammer Strength Rows 3x8-10
Hammer Curls 3x8-10
Seated Machine/Cable Rows 3x8-10
Back Extensions 2x12-15
Cardio 20 Minutes

Saturday: (Shoulders & Calves)
Upright Rows 3x8-10*
Standing Calf Raises 3x8-10*
Arnold Press 3x8-10
Seated Calf Raises 3x8-10
Dumbell Lateral Raise 3x8-10
Shrugs 3x8-10
Cardio 20 Minutes

* = In addition to 1-2 warm-up sets

Last edited by a moderator:
liquid_diet

liquid_diet

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck...I'm going to be logging BAD ASS MASS standalone too.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Measurements & Pictures

MEASUREMENTS:

Measures taken this morning, cold.

Weight: 217.8 lbs.
Chest (at nips) : 46 4/8"
Waist (~4" below navel) : 37 4/8"
Right Arm (flex peak) : 16 4/8"
Left Arm (flex peak) : 16"
Right Thigh (10" from knee) : 25 2/8"
Left Thigh (10" from knee) : 25 2/8"
Bodyfat % (avg. of 3 measures) : 13.60%

PICS:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Goals & Other Things

GOAL of THIS CERTIFICATION:

My main goal is to recomp (seems like I'm always recomping). I added the extra Winter pounds during holidays the past couple of months, so I need to shed some flab. But also seeing as it's not yet beach weather, I'm always down to add some MASS! Since the holidays are behind us (OK, exept tomorrow, but I'll be good), I will have my diet back on track, and the gym schedule should be back to stable.

OTHER THINGS:

Even though this is a BAM Solo log, I am still taking additional "everyday" supps, and thought I should list them.

PrimaForce Substance WPI (during/post workout)
Scivation Xtend (during/post workout)
Dymatize Xpand (I have been using this for about 6 months now)
NOW Ester-C 500mg x2-3/day
NOW Super EPA 2 caps x2-3/day
Generic Multivitamin
and PrimaForce Thermal Rage (I got permission to continue using this, as I have been on it for a few weeks already).

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

This morning I took my first dose. Will be taking the 2nd dose, soon. Of course it's too early to tell anything yet, but still needed to note that I'm on my way to being a Certified BAD ASS MASS MOFO!! (borrowed from FnF, she own's the rights to the phrase ;) )

Today I am starting a new workout routine (changing from an old one to the one posted above). Worked out chest & tris today (since Monday is a holiday). Workout was OK. I was irritated because the gym was extra crowded today, so I had to wait to use equipment, or in most cases today, chose an alternative exercise. Today was my last day at that gym though. Starting a new one next week with much more equipment :D

Last edited:
Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Diet was looking a bit skimpy - edited in Post 1.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Today is an off day, so not much to report. One thing to mention is that I am very sore today, moreso than usual. Perhaps it's because I changed my workout routine... only time will tell.

Also, I just realized that I forgot to mention my BAM dosing scheme. I am taking it according to the label, which is 1 cap 2x/day, 12 hours apart.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Yesterday was another off day (Holiday). This morning, weighed in at 221 lbs. (up 2.2 lbs.). Took quick measurements of chest, arm, and waist, and they didn't seem to change.

Couple of things to note:

There has been a noticable libido increase
I have been a bit more short-tempered

Both could be coincidences, or not. Time will tell us.

Workout is this evening. We'll see if this stuff is kicking in in the gym yet ;)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Nothing special to note from tonight's workout. I did confuse myself and do Back & Bis tonight (It was supposed to be Legs & Abs).

One other thing to note is a hightened sense of well-being came on me tonight. Part of this could be attributed to the fact that I had finished post cycle therapy prior to starting BAM, and perhaps BAM is assisting in getting me back to "normal" upstairs... The clomiphene can make me a little moody.

panic66

Awards
Looking big man!! Im sorry if i missed it but are you cutting or bulking?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm always doing both :icon_lol:

The goal here is more of a recomp. I'm aiming to add Mass (as the product name implies), but want to start leaning out now that the holidays are passed and diet is back on track. I am doing 30 minutes of low-intensity cardio per workout, which usually helps me recomp very well (losing some flab and not muscle/gain muscle).

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Day 5 was an off day from the gym. I was a little bad. It was my mother-in-law's birthday, so I had some cake :D. I think the BAM may be increasing my appetite a bit.

WORKOUT:

Today's workout was Legs (quads/hams) & abs. Workout started slow (it was a long day at work), but improved as it went on. It felt like I put a hurtin' on the legs, as I was walking around the gym like I shat my pants. I haven't done legs in a few weeks. I just started a new gym, so all of the equipment is a bit different. I used to do more weight on the Leg Press at the old gym, but the new one has a different angle to the seat. Or maybe I just got weak :(

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 3.5-4.0 mph (125+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.5-4.0 mph (140-150 bpm) on the treadmill.

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. Leg Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Seated Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Seated Crunch Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Crunch [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#7?[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#7?[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Oblique Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

IMPRESSIONS:

Since my overall workout has changed, and I'm back to hitting body parts once a week, I will be able to better judge improvements when I hit the body parts again, next week. I'll tell you though, DOMS has been a B*tch.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

...And on the 7th Day, He rested.

Naw, today was Shoulders & Calves ;)

This morning, weighed in at 219.4 lbs.

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 3.5-4.0 mph (125+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.5-4.0 mph (140-150 bpm) on the treadmill.

1. Cable Upright Rows [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] |
2. Standing Calf Raise Machine [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100?[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160?[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160?[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160?[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160?[/SIZE] | The weight wasn't clearly marked on the machine
3. Unilateral Hammer Strength Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | - Weight is Per Side
4. Seated Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45x2[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45x2[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45x2[/SIZE] | 45x2 = Two 45 lb. Plates
5. Dumbell Lateral Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | - Weight is Per Side
6. Dumbell Shrugs [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | - Weight is Per Side

IMPRESSIONS:

Workout felt good, despite long and draining day at work, today. I definitely felt the endurance increase during this workout.

As far as the hightened sense of well-being noted before, it is still there, usually, but I find that I also get very ticked-off, easily (usually at work :D). I seem to be one extreme or the other (mostly well-being), and not really in-between.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Yesterday & today are off-days from the gym. Weighed in this morning at 218.8 lbs. :cool:

One other observation that I haven't pointed out yet is that I have had "morning wood" every morning since starting BAM :D

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What did your last cycle and pct consist of ??????

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday & today are off-days from the gym. Weighed in this morning at 218.8 lbs. :cool:

One other observation that I haven't pointed out yet is that I have had "morning wood" every morning since starting BAM :D

I think thats good huh ? ;) Please stay away from balloons :D

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
What did your last cycle and post cycle therapy consist of ??????
Week 1 - Mega-H (50 mg/day) & Mega-TRN (4-6mg/day)
Week 2 - Mega-H (50-75 mg/day) & Mega-TRN (6 mg/day)
Week 3 - Mega-H (75 mg/day) & Mega-TRN (6 mg/day)
Week 4 - Mega-H (75 mg/day) & Mega-TRN (4-6 mg/day) - Added some left over Phera-Plex (20 mg/day), as I ran out of Mega-H at the beginning of the week. I literally had about a week's-worth of PP left.

post cycle therapy:

Week 1 - Clomiphene (100 mg/day), Restore (2 cap/day), Alpha-Drive (3 cap/day)
Week 2 - Clomiphene (50 mg/day), Restore (3 cap/day), Alpha-Drive (3 cap/day)
Week 3 - Clomiphene (50 mg/day), Restore (3 cap/day) - Ran out of Alpha-Drive
Week 4 - Clomiphene (50 mg/day), Restore (1-2 cap/day) - I dropped the Clomiphene about 1/2 through the week and tapered off the Restore, as I started this BAM log the following week. I also ran Primaforce Pro-Liver during the cycle, and Ultimate Cleanse during post cycle.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I think thats good huh ? ;) Please stay away from balloons :D
Si` - That is good.

I'll reserve my balloons comment to keep the integrity of this log... huh-huh, huh-huh, "log"...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Today wasn't as good a day as I expected. I felt kind of drained all day, but I didn't get a good sleep last night either.

WORKOUT:

I decide to change my workout back to the type I was doing prior to last week, which is as follows:

Mon. - Upper Body (Chest, Back, Shoulders, Tris, Bis)
Tues. - Legs & Abs
Thurs. - Upper Body (different exercises)
Fri. - Legs & Abs

Cardio on all workout days.

Today's workout wasn't good, but it was pretty good - What I mean is that my strength and endurance was actually down on a few exercises. On the other hand, I had more time for the gym this evening, so I got a lot of exercises in.

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (125+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.5-4.0 mph (150 bpm) on the treadmill.

*=Weight per Arm/Side
??=WTF happened to my strength/endurance

1. Barbell Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6??[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] |
2. Plate-Loaded Pulldowns (Cybex) [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | Sample of Machine - CYBEX - ADVANCED PULLDOWN
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] |
4. Hammer Strength Decline Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]7??[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115*[/SIZE] |
5. Lying Skull Crushers [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6??[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] |
6. Unilateral High Rows Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70*[/SIZE] |
7. Dumbell Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6??[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25*[/SIZE] |
8. Lateral Raise Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] |
9. Pec Fly (w/forearm pads) [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

As noted above, today's workout wasn't the greatest. Also, sense of well-being and libido boost were absent, today :(. I have not slept well for about the last week, and I can't think of anything else that would contribute to that... just my observation.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (125+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.8-4.0 mph (140-150 bpm) on the treadmill.

1. Leg Press Machine [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]260[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] |
2. Seated Leg Curl Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] |
3. Seated Leg Extension Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] |
4. Standing Calf-Raise Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] |
5. Crunch Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] |
6. Cable Crunches [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#7[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

Today's workout was much better than yesterday's. After the first exercise, I felt great.

On another note, the boosted sense of well-being & libido were absent again, today. Though I did have good "wood" this morning :D. Also, my pants felt a bit tighter today in the waist. I haven't measured my waist again, yet.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Today is an off day. I weighed in this morning at 218.8 lbs. I measured the waist, and there is no significant change (refer to previous post). Looking in the mirror, my arms looked and felt "fuller." My chest and back are sore like a mofo!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Today was an unexpected off-day. I normally hit the gym on my way home from work, but realized this morning when I looked at my calendar that I had a dentist appointment after work. I then had some errands that I had intended on running after them gym, which I had to do after the dentist's office (which I was at for just under 2 hours!). To add to this, tomorrow is a scheduled workout day, which I had intended on doing Saturday instead due to plans I had made some time ago. FACK! I still have to find out if my gym is open for the holiday, Monday... FACK!

On another note, the libido boost seems to have returned :D

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

As I mentioned in the previous post, yesterday was an off-day due to a previous commitment. I was a bit of a bad boy, I as I had a few drinks, but I didn't go overboard.

WORKOUT:

Today's workout started a little slow. I felt a bit sluggish in between sets (probably due to last night ;) ), but by my last 3-4 exercises, it felt good. Great pumps today, too!

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (125+bpm) on the treadmill

*=Weight per Arm/Side

1. Incline Dumbell Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55*[/SIZE] | I tweaked myself a bit getting the dumbells in place on the 3rd set, as I don't have a spotter, so I dropped the weight on the last one
2. Lat Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#10[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] | On the station, the plates are just numbered, so I have not idea what the weight actually is...
3. Cable Upright Rows [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] |
4. Chest Press Machine Inner Grip (Palms Facing Each Other) [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] |
5. Machine Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] |
6. Dumbell Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30*[/SIZE] |
7. Dumbell Tricep Extensions [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30*[/SIZE] |

Unfortuantely, I skipped the remaining session of my cardio due to a time restraint, and the fact that my stomach wasn't cooperating with me.

IMPRESSIONS:

All in all, the workout turned out to be a good one today. I can't say I've noticed any major strength increases at the moment. Sense of well-being returned, yesterday, and libido is off the chart today! I'll just say, that we have done the "deed" 3 times already today, and it's only 7:25PM :D. I have noticed that my "volume" upon "completion" of the "deed" has been down the past couple of days. I must say that this has given me a better libido boost than any other OTC supp, including Alpha-Drive.

On another note, my joints have been pretty sore (primarily elbows) after my last couple of workouts.

I will do a full weigh-in & measurements tomorrow morning, since I'm at the 1/2 way point.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 - Measurements Update

MEASUREMENTS:

Both measurements taken in the morning, cold.

12/30/06:

01/14/07:

Weight: 219.8 lbs. - +2lbs.
Chest (at nips) : 47 1/8" - +5/8"
Waist (~4" below navel) : 37 4/8" - Same
Right Arm (flex peak) : 16 4/8" - Same
Left Arm (flex peak) : 16 1/8" - +1/8"
Right Thigh (10" from knee) : 25 6/8" - +4/8"
Left Thigh (10" from knee) : 25 6/8" - +4/8"
Bodyfat % (avg. of 3 measures) : 13.0% - -0.6

According to the measurements, things are going well. I have noticed better definition in my arms, even though they did not really change in size. I think I may have expected a bit more in the Strength & Mass department from BAM, but with this product being so new, maybe there is a better way to utilize it (as far as Training, Diet, etc.). Of course, there are still 2 weeks left to go.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0-4.2 mph (120-130 bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 4.0 mph (150+ bpm) on the treadmill.

# = Denotes different machine than normally used

1. Leg Press Machine# [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]265[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]295[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]335[/SIZE] |
2. Seated Leg Curl Machine# [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] |
3. SeatedLeg Extension Machine# [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] |
4. Standing Calf-Raise Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]250[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]300[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

Today's workout went very well, overall. Weights were way up, although the first 3 exercises were actually done on different machines than I normally use. The machines can't be that much different (as far as the weight), they were just different brands. I felt strong today, nonetheless. At least until I hit the ab exercises... I ran out of steam at that point. I also noticed that during my warm-up, I had to increase the speed to get the heart rate up. Usually, if I go over 4.0 mph, I start to get shin splints/pumps, but I also usually notice that when taking something "hormonal."

I found myself a little short-tempered and irritated overall, today. Libido boost disappeared again, too...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (120+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.5-4.0 mph (150+ bpm) on the treadmill.

*=Weight per Arm/Side

1. Barbell Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] |
2. Unilateral High Rows Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45*[/SIZE] |
4. Hammer Strength Decline Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100*[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]159[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] |
6. Lateral Raise Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] |
7. V-Bar Cable Press-Downs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#14[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#13[/SIZE] | On the station, the plates are just numbers, so I have no idea what the weight actually is...
8. Dumbell Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

Today's workout was great again. Strength & intensity were up, pumps were great (as was yesterday, forgot to mention). Whether it's BAM or placebo effect, I'm getting stronger.

Libido wasn't as down as yesterday, but it also wasn't as high as previously. I've noticed that my boys seem a little "lighter" in volume, mostly in the AM, over the last couple of days.

A couple of other things I have noticed but haven't posted yet are an increase in "back-ne" (back acne), not too bad, but noticeable, and I've had trouble getting to bed at a decent/normal time since about day 2 or 3 of starting BAM.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Yesterday was a rest-day.

Weighed in this morning at 220.2 lbs. (+~2 1/2 lbs. overall).

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (120+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.5-4.2 mph (~150 bpm) on the treadmill.

1. Leg Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]270[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]290[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]310[/SIZE] | This is the original station that I had been doing Leg Presses at
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] |
3. Seated Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] |
4. Standing Calf-Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]300[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]300[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] |
6. Cable Crunches [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | On the station, the plates are just numbered, so I have not idea what the weight actually is...

IMPRESSIONS:

Another great workout, today. Some lifts were up again. :)

No noticeable changes in mood or libido.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

I do not have any gym updates at the moment, due to the fact that I missed my last workout. I've been fighting off a "bug" or something, and have felt lethargic and without energy. Perhaps it's due to the fact that it finally got cold outside!

Anyhow, workouts should resume, tomorrow. I weighed in this morning at 219 lbs (+1.2 lbs. overall). To note with that, I measured my waist quickly this morning, and it was right around 37" (-1/2" since the start).

One thing I have noticed is that about every 2-3 days, I pee like a camel. Something's been a little quirky with my water balance, as my weight has been constantly fluctuating throughout this trial. Also, libido and mood are back to baseline or a tad below, but that's probably more related to my cold or whatever it is.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Today's workout absolutely stunk! I was weak & fatigued. This could be due to fighting off a cold (or something), but either way it stunk. I kind of cut it short, due to feeling a little nausea. Skin also felt a bit flushed at times, and the pumps were far from impressive.

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (120+bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.5-4.2 mph (~150 bpm) on the treadmill.

1. Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] |
2. Unilateral High Rows Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80*[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35*[/SIZE] |
4. Hammer Strength Decline Press [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] |
5. Dumbell Curls [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35*[/SIZE] |
6. Straight-Bar Cable Press-Downs [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

Well, as stated above, today's workout wasn't good. Mood & libido are unchanged.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Today's workout went much better than yesterday. I even increased a couple of lifts.

WORKOUT:

1. Leg Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]295[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]335[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] | - This was the same machine I used on Day 17
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] |
3. Seated Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]215[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]215[/SIZE] |
4. Standing Calf-Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Crunches [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#10[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] |
6. Crunch Machine [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

Strong workout today. Libido was up a little, as was mood at times today. I noticed that it was a little tougher to get the heart-rate up and keep it up. The "boys" still seem lighter in volume than normal, but there has been no noticeable progression of reduction since pointing this out before. Since taking 2nd dose earlier in the day, getting to sleep at night has been better for the most part.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Today's upperbody workout was somewhat mediocre. The weights weren't really impacted, but I felt weak and lacked intensity during tonight.

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (~120 bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.7-4.0 mph (150-160 bpm) on the treadmill.

*=Weight per Arm/Side

1. Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] |
2. Lat Pulldown [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#9[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#13[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#13[/SIZE] |
3. Unilateral Hammer Strength Shoulder Press Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100*[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100*[/SIZE] | - This is a different HS Shoulder Press than the one I had been using. After the first set, I changed a seat setting (the back-rest), and it hit the delts much better.
4. Pec Fly Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | - This is a different Pec Fly from the one I used on Day 10. This is the one that has hand-grips.
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] |
6. V-Bar Cable Pressdowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | - On the 2nd & 3rd sets, I switched the cable station, and it turns out that the pulley system must have been different, as the #12 plates weren't not equivilant. The 2nd & 3rd sets were on the same station I used for pressdowns on Day 24.
7. Dumbell Curls [ 1 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35*[/SIZE] | - Decided to change Bicep exercise...
8. Hammer Strength Preacher Curls (Plate-Loaded) [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

As stated above, today's workout was just OK. Mood & libido are unchanged. I have been noticing (I think I pointed it out before) that my joints are a bit "achey," which is odd since this is not a "drying" supplement. My guess is the joints are having difficulty with the strength increases...

Also, I just realized that I forgot include cardio in my Day 25 post.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Today I decided to do a light workout, as I've been feeling a little burned-out. This is the last scheduled workout of this log. I weighed in this morning at 216.8 lbs (-1 lb.).??? I will still be taking final measurements on Day 30.

WORKOUT:

Workout started with a 10 minute cardio warm-up @ 4.0 mph (~120 bpm) on the treadmill, and ended with a 20 minute cardio session @ 3.8-4.0 mph (140+ bpm) on the treadmill.

1. Leg Press Machine [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]255[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]255[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]255[/SIZE] |
2. Seated Leg Curl Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] |
3. Plate Loaded Seated Calf-Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]2x45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]2x45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]2x45[/SIZE] |
4. Seated Crunch Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | - This is a different crunch machine than the one I had been using. This one has you raise your legs as you crunch.
5. Cable Crunches [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] |

IMPRESSIONS:

No Changes.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Well, today is the final day. No workout today or yesterday. I will take measurements tomorrow morning, and try to get pics and a full review done. Only thing to note for now is libido has been back up the past couple of days. :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im glad you are feeling better !!!!!!!! Im sorry its coming to an end though :( BUT !!!!!!!!! I got some new stuff coming :D And I will contact you about it VERY soon :D

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

MEASUREMENTS:

Both measurements taken in the morning, cold.

12/30/06:

01/29/07:

Weight: 219.0 lbs. - +1.2 lbs. overall
Chest (at nips) : 47" - +4/8"
Waist (~4" below navel) : 37" - -4/8"
Right Arm (flex peak) : 16 4/8" - Same
Left Arm (flex peak) : 16 1/8" - +1/8"
Right Thigh (10" from knee) : 25 6/8" - +4/8"
Left Thigh (10" from knee) : 25 6/8" - +4/8"
Bodyfat % (avg. of 3 measures) : 13.0% - -0.6

Rating of the following Areas: (1-10 scale, 10 being highest, ratings based on the product being an OTC Pro-Anabolic)

• Strength - 10. This was one of the effects I felt the most. Many new personal bests on lifts.
• Size (weight increases & measurement comparisons) - 6.5. Please refer to measurements above. I don't quite understand the BF% in the final, as it is the same as my Halfway point, but my waist went down by 1/2" and I looked leaner in the mirror since then?? Perhaps too much cardio played a role in inhibiting size gains...
• Side Effects - 7. I did notice a bit of testicular atrophy, and reduction in ejaculatory volume, mild acne increase, and occasional increase in joint pain (perhaps from lifting heavier weights)
• Recovery - 7.5. This was a tough one to rate. When the recovery was turned on, it was good enough to be a 10, but a few days it would disappear, and just wasn't there at all.
• Mood - 7. Similar to the Recovery, mood boost was usually good enough to be about a 9, but just disappeared sometimes. There was also the occasional "snaps" where tolerance to stupid people became low.
• Overall assessment - 7.5. As a product overall, I enjoyed BAM. It's only due to the fact that it's main purpose is to add Mass (hence the name) that I did not rate it higher. I didn't quite pack on the Mass I had expected, but in BAM's defense, some days I would get a little leary about getting cals too high, due to the fact that I store fat fairly easily. I had originally aimed for ~3100-3200 cals per day, but probably ended up most days at ~2800-2900 cals (of course some days probably over the 3200, too).

I personally believe that BAM is best suited for an All-Out-Bulk, which I tend to avoid due to being partly endomorph, as it takes many months to get rid of fat I can put on in weeks. For those like me (sensitive to fat storage and estrogen), combining a low-dose AI while bulking may be good, too. As a matter of fact, at week 2 of this trial, I lifted the Evolution Stack from a Nutraplanet sale, so I may fair better w/the addition of the AIs in JW & Restore. I'm saving that for the Spring, though.

Pics will be coming this evening.

I would like to thank Kathy & Jim (FitnFirm & Viperspit) and ALR Industried for this opportunity to try out and evaluate BAM.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get the pics done yesterday. I ended up leaving work a little early because I had a massive headache. I basically went home and did nothing. Will try again, today.

Cogrick2

Awards
Years later, but this was a valuable blog. Thanks!