Miilkbones BAM log!!!!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
BAM Tester Log start date: 12-29-06 (I didnt plan on starting till my new stack arrives,but I figure it would be better to start now. This way if there's any difference in what I stack BAM with, I'll know this way. Lets begin!

Current Weight: 205

Food before: 6am, 2cups of plain oatmeal,3 eggwhites and 1/2 a banana

Supps and time taken: 6am took BAM with breakfast, 6:30 Green Bulge, Arginine, 6:40 Trac Extreme N.O. , 1 dose of Glycer Grow and 2 during workout.

Body part(s) worked : BICEPS and ABS

Exercises - lbs, sets & reps:

* EZ bar Curls-50,70,70,70lbs x's 10 each.
* Seated DB curls-55x5
40x10
40x10
40x10
*Down the Rack Hammers til failure- 65x7
55x8
40x13
35x8
25x10
ALL CURLS ARE LBS AND REPS *PER ARM

Then I did 20 minutes(more or less) abs with a combo of :
Leg lifts from a dip position and on incline bench,
crunches,
bicycle crunches.

Cardio and type: none

Food after: 30 minutes after workout, apple, cottage cheese, wheat toast with peanut butter. I know it was a crazy combo post w/o meal. But oh well, I'll have a better lunch! lol

1- 10 rating scale:
• • Strength -9

• • Size ( weight increases & measurement comparisons) -N/A (yet)

• • Side Effects - N/A (yet), except my face looked a lil blotchy?

• • Recovery -N/A (yet)

• • Mood- 10, always in a good mood when I workout out.

• • Overall assessment-N/A yet.

Its hard to tell for most of these with my first workout. I'll fill in more like recovery and sizes after a few workouts. This seems pretty potent being its only 1 pill every "12" hrs!........ALSO ALL MEASUREMENTS WILL BE INCLUDED IN MY NEXT POST.
:pose:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, is that you in your avy, if so, sweet pic man. Your almost as hot as me....Kidding!!....Gl with your log man.:goodpost:

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Hey bro, is that you in your avy, if so, sweet pic man. Your almost as hot as me....Kidding!!....Gl with your log man.:goodpost:
Thanx man.........everytime I see my AVT. I get confused. Last year I was 265 and sloppy as a bowl of sh**ty jello. Triple chin, 20 rolls when I tie my shoes I had to take a breather in between feet. I'm on an even bigger mission now. I want my BF at 7%, weight at 210-220, midsection that could cut slice of pizza, and I want it by the summer, or atleast half way through it!!!!!!!!!! I love a challenge, on top of stoppin smokin and drinkin for the new year!!!!:clap2:

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
LATEST UPDATE:
1st dose of BAM at 6am......2nd at 6pm.

10:00am: 2 scoop whey shake w/ water + glutamine

12:45pm: super fat chicken breast, broiled w/ onions and steamed broccoli.......mmm !!!!!!!!

3:30pm: can of tuna in water, plain......2 scoop whey shake w/ skim milk+ glutamine

6:00pm: 2nd dose of "BAM"/ with 6 eggwhites,1 apple

8:00pm: 1/2 plate of fresh turkey breast, (dry as heck)....plain lettuce with chicken seasoning, giant jug of water.

10:15pm: 3 celery sticks with peanut butter, water. Good night....lol

AT 7:15, I got the urge to workout. I didnt take any supps. but I went to the basement, put on the radio and did DIPS, DIPS, and more DIPS. Different #'s of reps and sets totalling 325 in about 15-20 minutes. Then did a few inclined crunches. I dont know what got into me, but I feel great right now:clap2:

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
[Tricep day........................I felt like **** ALL morning. Heres my layout from nutrition on through my workout and there after.

8am.....6egg whites, with 3 peppers and onions fried in water and Sazon.
8:45......BAM and 15 minutes later GREEN BULGE
9:00.....Trac Extreme
9:30 :LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNN
FONT=Arial][SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE][/FONT]
1. Skull crushers(bbell,w elbows super tight [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Rvrse grip SkllCrshers [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Overhead \"DB\" Ext,(pr arm) [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. DB KickBacks [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. diamond pushups [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. DIPS [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

:bow28:
Postworkout meal: 4 eggwhites, celery, banana

12:46.......Kirkland canned Chicken Breast in water. (the most NON FLAVOREST chicken breasts u can have) //2 cups Green Lrge Peas

3:00pm : 6 egg whites, 1 slice wheat bread/ whey shake in skim mik

5:00pm: 2 pieces (BIG pieces) of broiled Salmon, with raw carrots and water
7:00pm: "BAM"/ w-Green apple slices with Peanut Butter/1/2 cup nonfat yogurt/ water

LEMME TELL EVERYBODY THAT........ONE THING THAT "BAM" HAS GIVEN ME............IS A VISION.
nEXT WEEK, iM ADDING "JW" TO MY STACK ALONG WITH OTHERS. BUT TOMORROW, I'M ENDING THE YEAR WITH A CHEST WORKOUT THATS GONNA **** ME UP///////// GOD BLESS US ALL.

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Well today was supposed to be "chest". But I wokeup so dam sore and tender in the pec area . Iassumeit was from all the dips and pushups from yesterday. So I skipped it and instead just did cardio. Went to the park and jogged for 25 min, with short sprints in between. Then jumproped for about 15 minutes doin crunches on the bench every 3-5 min. "Happy New Year" everybody!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!

That's a cool ETL (hybrid-x). I may have to use that in my log.

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
First day Of the Year!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON>

Different chest workout than normal...... Medium weight/ High reps @ high speeds/ more sets than usual. AND....[COLOR="Blue"]different style routine/combo.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. Flat Bench(wide grip, rapid) [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]210[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]210[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]210[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Flat(close grip ,rapid) [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. flat hammer bar press( rapid) [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]13[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. flat bench flies [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. decined flies sprset into presses [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. dips(lean forward) [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Very HIGH protein day...probably about 450-500.

Last night (New Years Eve).....NOT A SIP!!!!!
What a friggin battle!!!

So far everything with "Bam" is GREAT! Im almost afraid to hit the scale cuz I definately see mass gained.

Either tomorrow or Wednesday, JUNGLE WARFARE/ PRIME/MYOZENE/and other things like Bcaa's will arrive to begin my "year start" stack and add to "BAM"........:bruce1:

1- 10 rating scale:

•• Strength -9

•• Size ( weight increases & measurement comparisons) - too scared to check

•• Side Effects - 0

•• Recovery -10

•• Mood-25

•• Overall assessment-100.....I'm more motivated to put up the steel with every rep.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to get saved and really get what i need : A WORKOUT PARTNER. I need that extra to get up the forced reps. Today was a great workout start for the new year. I'm definately happy even though I wish I had did it w/ somebody so I can "up the weight."

Things are lookin up as far as ATTITUDE/ VISION/ and DEDICATION. :frustrate :thumbsup:

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Like I said in my other thread, I stopped all supps for only 3 days and did a colon cleanse trial. I'm 32 and ate like crap my whole life. I was always regular so that wasn't a problem.I just said to myself, lets clean the gutter before I really get into deep SH****t! lol
Anyway, in only 3 days the scale showed a 10lb drop in weight. Some of it is definately cuz I was eating less while cleaning out. But what I see in the mirror, BIG DEAL!

Now I'm ready to start my stack of:

Prime
Green Bulge
Glycer Grow
Jungle Warfare
BAM (and continue my BAM log)
Myozene
Dopatech

This is not including the basics, bcaa's,multi, fish /flax oil caps, glutamine. etc etc.

Colon Clenz is a great idea......especially in later ages.

:bb2:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well then, Let me congratulate you on the new improved Pipes :toofunny:

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
OK today I return with a new stack:

Prime
Green Bulge
Glycer Grow
BAM
Jungle Warfare
Myozene

I'll post again after workout!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Sorry for the delay. We had to re-boot our computer last night.
Anyway, 3 days without any supps really put a hurtin on my performance. Gotta get back in it, hard. Today I did chest, and just to make up for the days off I did bi's too.

New Stack:

Bam
Prime
Jungle Warfare
Green Bulge
Glycer Grow
Myozene

"Chest "

Exercise Training Log
1. flatbench(diff.grips) [ 5 Sets ]
12x175 | 12x175 | 10x210 | 10x220 | 8x220 | - |
2. inclined(closegrip)[ 4 Sets ]
10x155 | 10x165 | 12x145 | 8x145 | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. flys/dbpress (sprsets) [ 4 Sets ]
10ex70 | 10ex70 | 15ex40 | 10ex40 | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. inclined flys [ 4 Sets ]
10x55 | 10x55 | 10x40 | 12x35 | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. dips [ 3 Sets ]
20xbw | 15xbw | 12xbw | - | - | - |
Biceps

Exercise Training Log
1. seated DB curls [ 4 Sets ]
10x65 | 10x65 | 10x40 | 10x40 | - | - |
2. EZ bar curls [ 3 Sets ]
10x115 | 10x115 | 10x115 | - | - | - |
3. concentration curls [ 4 Sets ]
12x40 | 10x50 | 12x40 | 10x35 | - | - |
4. D>T>R> hammers [ 4 Sets ]
10x65 | 10x55 | 10x45 | 10x35 | - | - |

I'm definately not satisfied with my performance!!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Today was GREAT. Felt great after the first warm up set. Having a partner helps alot. I also gotta comment on my new pre-workout supp. "PRIME" from our very own ALRI. Taste is great, mixability is great,and the pump is super. Much props for this.

SHOULDERS

Exercise Training Log
1. behind the neck press [ 3 Sets ]
8x115 | 8x125 | 8x115 | - | - | - |
2. seated DB press D.T.R. [ 6 Sets ]
10x80 | 8x70 | 5x55 | 8x40 | 10x25 | - |
3. arnold press [ 3 Sets ]
8x40 | 8x40 | 8x40 | - | - | - |
4. front and side lat. raises [ 6 Sets ]
10x35 | 8x35 | 6x35 | 10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 |
5. reverse flys [ 3 Sets ]
10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
6. dips [ 4 Sets ]
20xbw | 20xbw | 20xbw | 20xbw | - | - |
7. bicycle crunches [ 2 Sets ]
20xbw | 20xbw | - | - | - | - |
8. crunches [ 3 Sets ]
15xbw | 15xbw | 15xbw | - | - | - |
9. leg raises [ 2 Sets ]
10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - | - |

All this followed by 20 min cardio on the bike.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Primed is my favorite pre-workout drink :D mixed with N-gorge you get OUCH pumps, LOL

But Primed can not be bought right now unless a store has some stock as we are changing something about it...... Keep your eyes open !

PLUS we have a new pre-workout drink coming called WTF !!!!

Yep, thats what people say after using it just one time ! WTF !!!!!!! :D

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
OH ****....things are gettin serious. Last week my arm measurement was 16". Today I gained to 16 1/4" ! Where am I going...lol. I feel super. BAM and JW is a CRAZY stack...especially with GREEN BULGE....Watch the "F" out! lmao
Anyhoo, todays food intake isnt what I wanted. It aint bad as far as calories, but I wish I could've upped the protein a lil. This is all before my after dinner snack which will probably be cottage cheese and some whey with water.

cal: 1997g
prot: 204.5g
carb: 208g
fat: 32g

Tryin to slice up while Im in this MASS stack...still gained a 1/4" in arms in a week....IMAGINE WHATS NEXT.

BICEPS

Exercise Training Log
1. EZ curls [ 4 Sets ]
10x70 | 12x90 | 10x90 | 8x90 | - | - |
2. alt. DB curls [ 5 Sets ]
10x60 | 8x60 | 10x40 | 10x40 | 8x35 | - |
3. one arm preachers [ 4 Sets ]
8x40 | 8x35 | 8x25 | 8x20 | - | - |
4. DTR hammers [ 6 Sets ]
12x65 | 12x55 | 12x45 | 12x40 | 10x30 | 10x25 |
5. concent. curls [ 3 Sets ]
10x35 | 10x35 | 12x25 | - | - | - |

TRICEPS

Exercise Training Log
1. nose breakers [ 4 Sets ]
12x65 | 12x95 | 10x95 | 10x75 | - | - |
2. inclined tri ext. [ 4 Sets ]
8x40 | 8x35 | 8x35 | 10x25 | - | - |
3. kickbacks [ 4 Sets ]
10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
4. bench dips legs elev. [ 3 Sets ]
10xbw | 10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - |
5. dips (diff. grips) [ 4 Sets ]
15xbw | 13xbw | 10xbw | 5xbw | - | - |

I'm feelin this stack like a mothaf******!!!!
:clap2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Doing great man, keep it up! Can't wait to know how good this stuff is!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
MAAN me and my wife were huggin the bowl :box: and bedstricken, for a day& 1/2. Stomach virus and flu bug. Pukin, bodyaches everything. I still took myBAM and JW though. I was gonna get on and let you's know but even typin hurt my fingers . I'll return with chest today.
:dump:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Useless to take your bam if it ends up puked :toofunny:

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
I was soooo amped up for a chest day, but my partner canceled on me. So I had to do it myself. I adjusted by more sets and reps wit less weight.

My nutrition was way less than required due to my flu and virus yesterday.

Calories: 1600
Protein: 160
Carbs: 150
Fat: 30

"Chest"

Exercise Training Log
1. inclined bench [ 5 Sets ]
20x135 | 10x165 | 12x165 | 12x165 | 10x185 | - |
2. flat bench [ 4 Sets ]
10x185 | 10x185 | 10x185 | 8x185 | - | - |
3. inclined flys [ 4 Sets ]
10x80 | 10x75 | 12x40 | 10x40 | - | - |
4. declined flys [ 4 Sets ]
8x50 | 8x40 | 8x40 | 6x35 | - | - |
5. wide push ups [ 3 Sets ]
35xbw | 35xbw | 35xbw | - | - | - |
6. fwd lean dips [ 3 Sets ]
15xbw | 10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - |

ALot of people are doubting me BUT>>>>>

PICS ARE COMING::::::::LOUDMOUTHS
:bruce2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see those pics!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Yesterday was basically a do over of chest day. Butthis time with my workout partner. What a difference.

Yesterdays nutrition:
calories: 2100g
protein: 225g
carbs: 195g
fat: about 50g

today will be biceps and back!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
TODAY was a *****!!!!! Fought with the wife about ME BEING ME!:aargh:

ANYWAY...... "me being me,switched up my bicep workout......:

My heaviest dumbell, **** do all routines with it. ( hammers, concentration, alt seated,standin curls, reverse grip, spinated) EVERYTHING.... all the way down the rack. WHAT A PUMP AND RIP.After that kept it simple and did 10 sets of pull ups till failure.... then a 2 mile run..... ON THE STREET:bruce2:

Got some pics here from friday. Bi and back....I hope I attached'em right.

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Today was a great shoulder workout. Felt super pumped!!!!!!!I really feel this JW/BAM Stack is kicking in. I look and feel thicker than ever!!!!!!!!

SHOULDERS

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. military press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. behind the neck press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. DB press [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] |
4. front and side db lats [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. reverse flys [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. dips [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. pushups [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]bw[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I have to agree with you man, I am up to 90 lb dumbbells on flat my all time high was 80.

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
I'm gonna do a full upperbody workout and post my measurements. Dont be fooled by the avatar. I had alot of comments about how much I'm liftin, sayin it should be more (accordin to my pic). But like I said many times, I aint out to bench a house, I aint even tryin compete!!!! EVER*

I just wanna live longer and feel younger ever since my son was born.

But anyway, dopatech at the beginning of this log which was almost done anyway along with halodrol liqui-gels were EXCELLENT. They really were an overnight success.

But BAM,GB,JW,and Myozene is a SICK WAY TO GO.

I'll postback in a few!

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Measurements after my sickness....w/out workout-

Shoulders: 53
Chest: 481/2
Arms: 161/8
Upperabs: 38
spare tire: 32