HillBilly Rock's MassFx Cycle

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok guys this will be my first log for a supplement cycle.I will try to be thorough,but your going to get some good ole hill billy review too,lol.I will start by sayingwhat I do and do not have involved such as vitamins and other sups.I then will go in to detail about my training regimen and the exercises I will do for this cycle.I will post everyday with input from my gym notebook.I keep a notebook at the gym and right down how much I did,how hard I went and how did it feel.I will simply transfer this over to this forum so I do not lose any valuable data.Gentleman sit back and enjoy the ride,the ROCK is going to show you how to grow,lol.

Supplements:
these are everyday sups i will be taking with the MassFX
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Super Vitamin B Complex
Creatine
Whey Protien
Time Released Protien

I did not name the companies involved,at this point AX is the only company.I have to stay focused.

Training Regimen:
I will do between 8-12 reps on almost all exercises,I use a warm up set with lite weight on all my exercises.I then go as heavy as I can making sure I get at least 8 reps so as to reach Hypertrophy.
I will also note that I do 15 minutes of cardio at the begining of ech day just to get the blood pumping and to get a good stretch.

Monday: Back

4 sets Lat Pulldowns

4 sets Low Rows

4 sets Incline Bench Reverse Press

4 sets Seated High Rolls

2 sets Lower Back Extensions,I do both sets till failure.

Teusday:Chest/Biceps

4 sets Flat Bench BB

4 sets Incline DB Bench

4 sets Parallel Dips

4 sets Cable Crossovers (Low)

4 sets Peck Deck Machine

4 sets Straight Bar Curls

4 sets Zottman Curls

4 sets 1 Arm Preacher Curls

Wednsday: Legs,Abs

4 sets Seated Leg Press

4 sets Hack Squats

4 sets Leg Extensions

4 sets Leg Curls

4 sets Seated Calf Raises

Machine Crunches till failure

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

4 sets Military Presses on the Smith

4 sets Lateral Raises

4 sets Front Laterals(may be done with cables or db)

4 sets Bent Over Lateral Raises

4 sets Shrugs

4 sets Skullcrushers

4 sets Standing rope Extensions(pull down with cable)

4 sets Kickouts (bent over)

Friday: Cardio/Abs Oh Yeah Baby!

45 minutes of pure excitement!

Followed by everyones favorite,crunches and side lateral crunches,suck it up boys,you gotta do the mid section work,and no matter how many crunches you dp you will never see the six pack without cardio,lol.

This is the routine I will be running.This is my first log,but I am going to be RAW with you guys.I will tell you how I feel,I will tell you how the dude next to me that was catching my spit from my Massive Failure reps felt.I will tell you how my dog feels after I chase him around the house letting him know I am the Alpha male feels.I might even tell you how the weights I use feel after I straight up crush them like worms!Stay tuned boys and girls,you are gonna see the red neck version of the ALPHA MALE!!!!!!!!!

I currently weight 215.3 lbsI am really excited about this and hope you guys stay tuned.I am not a rep or any kind of product pusher.I am just trying to reach my goals without steroids.Here we go.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to ya from 1 hillbilly to another!!!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Right on brother,I wish someone would rep my points up,lol.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
H_ROCK!

What are you doing!?!?!?! ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?

GOOD LUCK, BRO!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright it's about time we see more of these FX logs rolling in here. Looking forward to this one.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
In an AM world taken over by BAM logs, this is refreshing!!!:goodpost:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time will be pressed as I plan on starting FX the same week that grad school and work pick back up. If I have the time, I'm going to try and log it. If not, I'll update for sure. Until then I'm going to be reading all these fine logs that we have going on here.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
I forgot to add that my current weight as of this morning is 215.4 lbs.I also have my before pics in the chat section.I will also update you guys on my weight everyday.Let the Games Begin!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok guys I have been advised to put my before pics here.It only makes sence so you guys don't have to go find stuff,if your covering my log.

I will continue to work on my posing.Just so there is no confusion I AM Flexing in the photos.There will be none of that relaxed one pic then flexed the next THE GREATEST SUPPLEMENT OF ALL TIME CRAP!I will be honest at all time and look forward to this.I would really like to have the prize but guys I just want to make a huge leap forward and want to pass good honest knowledge to you guys.Thanks and God Bless,and thankyou very much AX for giving me this shot,I Won't Let You Down!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
You guys can tell I am new to this log stuff,lol.I forgott to put in my eating cycle.

protein: 300-350gr a day
calories: 3000-4000 a day (I'm not a hard gainer)
carbs: 250 to 450.

Idk what exactly what split this would be,if someone could answer that question that would be great.I eat alot,I try to use a protein shake with extra aminos for a meal replacememnt for the in between meals.Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner I eat real clean,the other times I try to take meal replacements to stay away from fast food.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok guys I haven't got my stuff yet,but I will log tonights workout just to see the difference with and without MassFX.I figure this will show the contrast.Just to let everyone know I am always intense so we will see just how good this stuff is once I get it.

Routine followed above for Thursday:

Man tonight was good,really got a good blast out of the traps,really focused on the squeeze at the top on the last couple of reps,on the last 2 sets.We alternated these with the lateral raises for the weekly superset.(I am trying to superset one muscle group a week,I am switching it up weekly to not put to much stress on one particular area but hit it hard enough to produce shock).Man you can really feel where the shoulders stop and the traps start with this SS.Triceps are always a bomb.I get super pumps in my arms!Really tried to feel the sqwish of blood through the head but it never came and I went to complete failure,oh well maybe next week,they still got bombed until they were numb!Pretty much a real good night,but I feel I could have done more now that I am home.

Just to add one more thing to my above stats,I keep forgetting stuff,sorry guys.

Arms:16.5 both
Chest: 44 told you my chest was weak!
Waist: 36
Thighs:24 both
Calves:17R 16.75L

These aren't really good yet but they will be!I will strive to keep up to date and give yuo guys real time data and results.This won't be pretty but it will be the TRUTH!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you forgot the pic with my favorite tat!

oh well!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is for you mace!

Dude, you have too much time on your hands! Poor you! Havent received your goods yet :( Ok, Ill go beat up macedaddy and make sure you get it PRONTO :D Actually that will be my pleasure ;)

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Hey after you put that woopin on him get my bottle of hot massage oil back from him,lol.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH MAN! I figured atleast BlackJack would have my back in here! Can't a man get a break!

H_ROCK, you are on your own! ;)

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Hey don't everyone panic,it's for medecinal purposes only.Man I told you i didn't want in the snuggle club,the voices made me do it,lol.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, okay! try to save yourself now!

where's them updates?

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
K guys watch for my date or day of the week in these posts as they may be late,
K guys good night again.The gym was empty,I guess everyone parties on Fri night,lol.I love the gym empty I feel like it's all for me,lol.Ok I did 45 minutes of cardio on the ski machine and cycle machine,got a sweet pump in my legs,I then proceded to do abs but they just weren't feeling right,so,I did the bi's.They felt good no pain in them and I hadn't worked them since Teus. so I hit them a little with incline hammers,and some preachers,pretty much superseted them just to get a good pump,just 2 sets of each,moderatly light weight.I then swam 8 laps in the pool,man that is killer for cardio,hit the steam room for streching and then it was the locker room.Felt real good but since the FX is on the way I am really feeling it is the missing link now.Off for the weekend and back to work Mon.Thanks all for keeping up,I want to win this but more importantly I want the respect!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok monday was good,worked hard on the back with the excercises I have already mentioned in my regimen before,I won't go into great detail about my lifts from here on out unless I move up in my max.I will however tell the excercises and the intensity I felt during these.I have still not got the FX so thats the reason for my log not being as thorough.I am just using this time to compare my workouts from now to then.Last night I did chest and bi's.My chest is really starting to get good pumps.I beleive this is do to me actually starting to add some size to it.Bi's always feel killer and always get the pump i am after.I will keep you advised and once my goods get here I will be really thorough.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok guys did legs tonight and man I was on my game!I can't do 900 lb leg presses but I did sets with 500.This is a good jump for me,I will try to max legs the first week on FX and then again at the end to see what happens there.I was doing 200 on the seated leg curl and the leg extension for my working sets,felt real good.I will also state my max's in other areas,my bench is pretty weak at 250 right now on my max,but I have neglected my chest badly and I am sure I will be over 300 in a month or too at this rate.I am really pumped about the MassFX on it's way,can't wait to let you guys see my pain!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok guys I am going to be serious now and try to do a good job,here goes:

1/15/07

Dosing:
6 MassFX,2 morning,2 lunch,and 2 at night(coming down to 4)
4 Hyperdrol,2 morning,2 afternoon

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:
Calories 4500-5000, 300 carbs, 300 protein, 70 fat. Spread throughout 7 meals.

Workout:
Incline Bench Press BB, 2 sets ,205lbs 6 paused reps
Bench BB,same as above
Decline Bench BB Same as above
Cable Crossover ,2 sets,45lbs 8 controlled reps
Weighted Dips 2 sets 8 reps
Triceps (rope)pulldown extensions,2 sets 80lbs 8 controled reps
Close grip bench,2 sets 185lbs 8 paused reps

Effects:
Dude This Stuff Is Raw! man I have never been this pumped in my entire life off of a supplement.I'm not talking about muscle pumped,I'm talking about a mind pump and a muscle pump.I have just been on this stuff for 3 days,MAN.Guys I got to tell you I am going to lower my dose of the MFX.I noticed today at work I got over anxious,and I had a little anxiety.I beleive that 6 MFX is too much to start off on.I will take it down to 4 a day,then week 3 I will jump it back up.This is some high power stuff!I may just be a wimp but i thought it was too much of a rush at 6 pills a day right now.I felt killer in the gym, real focussed and you wanna talk about an animal,I felt so Extreme!If this keeps up it has to do something because I know PR's are gonna get broken,OOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHH WATTTAA RUSHHHHHHHHHHHH!(Hawk Road Warriors).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i think you have a typo, H_Rock!

maybe he meant 700g fat! LOL :toofunny:

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
I told you guys I was new at this,lol.Yeah I did mean 700,but I think I will drop fat content and focus on calories.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YEAH! are you serious!?!?!??! 700g of fat! you are gonna die!

that is way too high!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
YEAH! are you serious!?!?!??! 700g of fat! you are gonna die!

that is way too high!

LOL,no not that much,I meant to say 170 and I am trying to not take in any trans fat at all.Like I said i am just reading the packages on the stuff I eat,I am new to this lol.Oh and Mace are you checking your PM's at AX,or are you ignoring me:bruce1:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGNORING YOU!

nah, i jsut haven't had time to reply! your yahoo thing is better to hit me up for stuff.....

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
No workout tonight guys,my shoulder isn't feeling quite right.I will hold off on shoulders and wait till tomorrow and do back and bi's.I took the dosage on the MassFX down to 4 and it seems to have helped.6 is just too many to start off on,this stuff is just too strong,It was overwhelming and made me feel to pumped.My doctor said I probably had a huge amount of free test running thorugh my bloodstream and something about white blood cells.Lol they told me to test it,lol.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
1/17/07

Dosing:
4 MassFX,2 morning, 2 at night
4 Hyperdrol,2 morning,2 night
Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:
Calories 4500-5000, 300 carbs, 300 protein. Spread throughout 7 meals.

Workout:
Back, Biceps and Forearms
Romanian dead lift-315lbs,8 reps 4 sets,new PR!
T-Bar- 275lbs,7-9 reps,4 sets,new PR!
Seated Row-225,6-8 reps,4 sets
Wide-grip pulldown-180,6-8 reps,4 sets
BB curls-115,8-12 reps,4 sets
Incline DB curl-45’s,8-12 reps,4 sets
Preacher curl-75lbs,8-12 reps,4 sets
Reverse curl straight bar-55lbs,6-9 reps,4 sets
Seated wrist curl-75lbs,20-30 reps,2 sets

Effects:

Felt real good tonight,really intense but cautious of the shoulder.I did break some PR’s,those PR’s are for reps not max weight,I will max at the end of the cycle if my shoulder will last.I also felt real good at work today,I stayed pumped and positive.My veins are also starting to explode,man I dig this stuff it just makes you feel like your on the strongest stuff in the world,and I experience the Alpha mentality today,the boss was kinda giving me a hard time at work,me being the master fabricator I don’t have to take too much but I just exploded and told him to find someone else with less of a mentality to fuss at.Man this stuff is going to get me in trouble.lol,enjoying it so far can’t wait to take the dosage back up.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xploding veins! can't get much better than that!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
H - your dosing says 4 FX but 2 taken 3 times....
don't forget to re-read your post before submitting it!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
1/18/07

Dosing:
4 MassFx,equaly spread
4 Hyperdrol equally spread

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:

Workout:
Incline Bench Press DB,man I felt good on this 75’s for 4 sets of 7-10
Bench Press BB,guys I could have gone heavy but I laid back a little,205lbs 7-10 PR 4 sets
Decline Bench Press BB,this felt real good because it got away from my shoulders,205 7-10PR 4 sets
Cable Crossover,this is always my fav,went a little heavy for cables but I am after size,55lbs each side,10-15 reps
Close Grip Bench BB,stayed easy it felt a little weird on my shoulder,185lbs,4-8 reps,4 sets
Weighted Dip,WOOOOOOOOOO guys I blasted this tonight,new PR,this is good for me but may be ordinary for you guys,I weighed in at 215 tonight so I went with the belt and one 45 plate added,it felt easy,so the 3 other sets I strapped 2, 45lb plates on and went 4-6 full reps!Thats a total of 305 lbs,definitly a PR!Next week I will add a 25.
Tri Extensions V Bar,120lbs for 4 sets,10-12 PR

Effects:
I would be lying if I said this stuff wasn’t working,I felt really pumped tonight,I felt like I always could do more,and probably could have,but I am weary of my shoulder.This stuff makes you feel like Superman,no joke.The pump tonight was killer,my triceps got to the point where they started hurting and my skin felt like is was going to rip,so I didn’t do skullcrushers.Guys AX doesn’t pay me nor do they influence me,to tell the truth I am open to any sup that really works,but this stuff is killer and I will always come back to AX for more.I can’t keep doing this or I am going to run out of stuff to say,the only neg thing I can say about this stuff is make sure you can expel energy,If all your going to do is sit around you will definitly find yourself to pumped to control.
I continue to push my self and I will see this through,if it keeps up like this I will definitly gain,and to not be a PH this stuff is killer!I am going to wait to post new picks and measurements till the end of my cycle,but you guys are gonna wanna see this man.I am responding to this stuff killer.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
1/18/07

Dosing:
4 MassFx,equaly spread

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:

Workout:
Bench Press BB,guys I could have gone heavy but I laid back a little,205lbs 7-10 PR 4 sets
Decline Bench Press BB,this felt real good because it got away from my shoulders,205 7-10PR 4 sets
Cable Crossover,this is always my fav,went a little heavy for cables but I am after size,55lbs each side,10-15 reps
Close Grip Bench BB,stayed easy it felt a little weird on my shoulder,185lbs,4-8 reps,4 sets
Weighted Dip,WOOOOOOOOOO guys I blasted this tonight,new PR,this is good for me but may be ordinary for you guys,I weighed in at 215 tonight so I went with the belt and one 45 plate added,it felt easy,so the 3 other sets I strapped 2, 45lb plates on and went 4-6 full reps!Thats a total of 305 lbs,definitly a PR!Next week I will add a 25.

Effects:
I would be lying if I said this stuff wasn’t working,I felt really pumped tonight,I felt like I always could do more,and probably could have,but I am weary of my shoulder.This stuff makes you feel like Superman,no joke.The pump tonight was killer,my triceps got to the point where they started hurting and my skin felt like is was going to rip,so I didn’t do skullcrushers.Guys AX doesn’t pay me nor do they influence me,to tell the truth I am open to any sup that really works,but this stuff is killer and I will always come back to AX for more.I can’t keep doing this or I am going to run out of stuff to say,the only neg thing I can say about this stuff is make sure you can expel energy,If all your going to do is sit around you will definitly find yourself to pumped to control.
I continue to push my self and I will see this through,if it keeps up like this I will definitly gain,and to not be a PH this stuff is killer!I am going to wait to post new picks and measurements till the end of my cycle,but you guys are gonna wanna see this man.I am responding to this stuff killer.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Ok guys here we go.

1/18/07

Dosing:
4 MassFx,equaly spread

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:

Workout:

Effects:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great news on the PR!

Keep it up! i see many more PRs in your future!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
1\19\07

Dosing:
4 MassFX evenly spaced
4 HD evenly spaced

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:
Calories 4500-5000, 300 carbs, 300 protein, 70 fat. Spread throughout 7 meals.

Workout:
Legs ,Shoulders ,Traps

Squat 4 sets 225lbs 8-12 reps
Leg Press,Oh yeah got 900lbs 6 times tonight,I am not going list this as a PR,although it is,because I do not yet know what I am capable of,also did 2 reps with 20 plates,that’s got to be a PR!
Leg Curl 4 sets 195lbs 8-12 reps
Leg Extensions 4 sets 225lbs 8-12 reps
Calf raise (standing or seated) used leg press weight for calves,2 sets till failure
Military Press 4 sets 185lbs 6-8 reps
Upright Row 4 sets 75-100lbs 8-12 reps
Seated Lateral Raise 45lbDBs 4 sets 8-12 reps
Reverse Fly 4 sets 30lbDBs 8-12 reps
BB Shrug 225lbs 2 sets till failure,around 25 reps
DB Shrug BB2K Style 70lbDBs 2 sets till faliure

Effects:
Again I feel good,the cissus may be helping my shoulder through this.Good intensity in the gym,I exploded on the leg press machine,first time I have filled up the lower bars with 10 plates each side,if my figuring is right I can max around 1100lbs right now for 1 rep,maybe IDK I will max before the Arnold,and oh yeah like the bars I will be at the Arnold,wife said were golden.Man Ax is doing a good job,with the loss of PH’s they didn’t stop,still maiing good products,oh and the pumps are coming in a lot quicker now.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Yeah I'm sure, I added it up twice because I couldn't beleive it,when you see me at the Arnold mace you will understand.Man I am getting so strong,it seems these sups are really working on me.I feel great,just got to be careful of pushing it too far.Here's another entry for the record books!

1\20\07

Dosing:
4 MassFX evenly spaced
4 HD evenly spaced

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:

Workout:
Back,Biceps
Romanian Deadlifts,4 sets,2 sets at 225,1 set 315,1 set 405 YEAH BABY PR!Only 2 reps on 405 though,I got 8-12 reps on the three other sets.
T Bar,3 sets 270lbs 6-8 reps
Wide Grip Pull Downs, 4 stes 2 at 100, 2 at 120,8-12 reps
Low Rolls (seated),4 sets 140lbs,8-12 reps
BB Curls, 95lbs,4 sets 8-12 reps
Incline Db curls,40lbs 6-8 reps
Preacher Curls,used Kaiser air machine,great machine,1 arm at a time,did 25lbs 8-12 reps super negative on these!
Reverse Curls,55lbs 8-12 reps,man these hurt,but it hurt good!
Wrist Curls,95lbs till failure for 2 sets

Effects:
Everything is still on the up and up,same as my before posts.The only thing I have noticed is a small amount of acne on my back and chest,it really isn’t acne I would call it a small break out.I will start my Super B complex back up and I am sure this will disapear.Another PR on the dead lift,I am starting to actually throw some weight around,it feels good.Next week will be pump week,I will work for the pump only on all my exercises.This will be a three day work plan,Mon. Wed. and Fri. Stay tuned this is getting good.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Yeah I'm sure, I added it up twice because I couldn't beleive it,when you see me at the Arnold mace you will understand.Man I am getting so strong,it seems these sups are really working on me.I feel great,just got to be careful of pushing it too far.Here's another entry for the record books!

1\20\07

Dosing:
4 MassFX evenly spaced
4 HD evenly spaced

Other supps:
Muscle Milk
Gaspari Super Pump 250
Super B Complex
Omega 3

Diet:

Workout:
Back,Biceps
Romanian Deadlifts,4 sets,2 sets at 225,1 set 315,1 set 405 YEAH BABY PR!Only 2 reps on 405 though,I got 8-12 reps on the three other sets.
T Bar,3 sets 270lbs 6-8 reps
Wide Grip Pull Downs, 4 stes 2 at 100, 2 at 120,8-12 reps
Low Rolls (seated),4 sets 140lbs,8-12 reps
BB Curls, 95lbs,4 sets 8-12 reps
Incline Db curls,40lbs 6-8 reps
Preacher Curls,used Kaiser air machine,great machine,1 arm at a time,did 25lbs 8-12 reps super negative on these!
Reverse Curls,55lbs 8-12 reps,man these hurt,but it hurt good!
Wrist Curls,95lbs till failure for 2 sets

Effects:
Everything is still on the up and up,same as my before posts.The only thing I have noticed is a small amount of acne on my back and chest,it really isn’t acne I would call it a small break out.I will start my Super B complex back up and I am sure this will disapear.Another PR on the dead lift,I am starting to actually throw some weight around,it feels good.Next week will be pump week,I will work for the pump only on all my exercises.This will be a three day work plan,Mon. Wed. and Fri. Stay tuned this is getting good.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
I have been learning to pose a little but I haven't got it down pat yet.Here are my mid cycle up date pics.Tell me if you see some good changes.Also I am not pumped in these photos,I will try to get some pumped gym pics also.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
thanks Mace,I am trying,I don't want to bulk to fast but it seems it is getting easier.