Freezitos recompe log including Anabolic pump,dcp, and powerfull!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Wish me luck! Im at work right now and when i get up this afternoon it is on. Im 6 ft tall, 245 and my bf% is about 20%
Im 32 years old and Im ready for a change. i will post my diet and workout routine on a daily basis. I will be using anabolic pump and powerfull from usplabs and I will be adding DCP when it arrives in a couple of days. I am also thinking about adding sesathin, but havent decided yet. i dont want too do too much too fast. Wish me luck!

m88tow

Awards
What kinda dose will you be running the powerfull at? Do you have bulk or capped? Good luck with the recomp man.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i will be taking powerfull in caps. i do have some bulk powder but im saving that for a rainy day. As far as dosage, I have it written down at home but im at work right now so I will post it later.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Today is Thursday Dec. 28th

Meal 1
6 egg whites
2 serv of mozz cheese
1 serv of broccli

Meal 2
tuna
broccli
wg bagel

meal 3
chicken breast
1/2 serv of mozz cheese

meal 4 pre workout
prot. shake
wg bagel

meal 5 post workout
prot shake
ccheese
wg bagel

meal 6 before bed
ccheese
broccli
skim milk

supps
AP 3 times fifteen min before carbs
1 serv of stim x, taken upon waking up
powerfull 2 pills 3 x daily
Dcp will be added when it arrives
Multi vitamin upon waking up

Hows it look so far? Tonight will be leg day! I work night shift and workout before my shift starts!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just a little side note for anyone that hasnt taken stim x. I take it for the energy boost but mainly for its appitite suppresant effects. it is excellent in both departments and it doesnt make u jittery or keep a person from sleeping. I only need too take one and it does the job for me. Its only draw back that I found so far is it gives u cotton mouth really bad and u have too drink drink drink drink. which is not a bad thing either if u drink alot of water.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks good! I'm on board!

Love me some Stim X! :dance:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
today is much of the same, the diet is the same, no dcp yet! Stim x kicks ass. IM taking powerfull upon waking up, 30 min. before workout and before bed. Its only been one day so its really hard too say how good the supps are working just yet.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I just got a complament on my bi's looking full, i think this is the AP kicking in.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Another day, No DCP yet. I figured it would be here by now, I usually get NutraPlanet in two days but what can u do. Everything is still going according too plan diet wise. Varied a little this moring due too uncrontrollable circumstances but still ate clean. Muscles still looking full from the Ap and strength seems too be up with the powerful. Not sleeping the greatest or getting that extra erection hardness some have gotten from powerfull but its only been two days.

What do u guys think of bcaa's? my buddy gave me two big jugs of ice? I dont know much about them. Do they have there place in a recomp?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should definitely be taking BCAAs, especially during workout. I especially like mixing some up and leaving them by my bed, for when I get up to pee. Taking a few gulps will keep you out of catabolism during the night.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thank u dscade, my buddy bought it never opened it and said hey, do u want this and I was like sure. Cant knock free stuff

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH YEAH! BCAA's are where its at!
D, i may start doing that, mix em up and put in the fridge then when i get up to pee instead of chugging my milk, i'll chug the bcaa's!

Man, never stop learning when dsade is around! :D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u can say that again. Today is sunday, new yrs eve so diet will be a little off today with a little partying tonight, I accounted for this, new years only comes once a yr. Powerfull is awesome, my workouts have been through the roof. Ap, im still not sure about this product but it takes time. No DCP yet. i hoped too have it for this day but thats life, i wont go overboard and one bad eveing isnt going too kill me.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Subscribed. I was thinking of running something similar. I'm currently running bulk Powerfull, Avena, Cissus and Nettle. I've seen good results, but may discontinue for a few weeks and start over again with AP thrown into the mix.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hope you had fun!

lets get this log, jumpin'! LOL

WHERE'S THE DCP? ;)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its back too business. I had one day off due too the holidays. Now its time too start really busting my balls for the new year. The Ap is making me look fuller and harder. Ive had more stamina in the gym. I dont know if thats the Ap or the powerfull or what. No DCP here yet, but i assume it will be in the mail tomorrow.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Things went spot on yesterday. today is a diffrent story. I have come down with severe cold. I have eaten some but not near enough but I have no appetite. I hope this cold med. i just picked up kicks in and i can hit the gym tonight but its up in the air. My dcp did come today, I am going too put it into my program tomorrow. I am also dropping the stim x. I luv it, but i cant sleep and I think this product is the cause. Im up 4 pounds but I am much leaner. I guess a recompe isnt all about losing weight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP and an apology for crappy delivery service. I have to remember that for next year/holidays.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not your problem bro,it happens. I have it now and will be starting with it tomorrow. Ive been sicker then a dog and havent been out of the house much in four days so i wouldnt of taken it anyhow. Thanks for your concern, u guys are awesome.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
What happened to this log?

did you die? :icon_lol: :duel: :woohoo:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
nope i made the mistake of getting a tat that got infected right after i started and it got infected and i was unable to lift for five weeks. so my log when down the toilet