Welcome To the JUNGLE!! OLB33 adding More BAD ASS MASS!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
They said it was impossible, They said " there's no way he can add more BAD ASS MASS!" :jaw: Well screw the naysayers. ALRI has made it Possible Welcome to the Jungle! Enter at your Own risk, Leave the women and children at home, Its Time to party.

BAD ASS MASS™ 60 caps Pro-Anabolic Matrix -

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.​
1. Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
2. Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
3. Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
4. Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
5. Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
6. Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
7. Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
8. Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement​

What’s In It?

Naturally, our design was intended to have a synergistic effect in that one compound’s actions amplifies the others. (I am sure some can think of comparisons to this important point of design)

The result is a synergistic Pro-hypertrophic from ALRI featuring an Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex. (Get the name Jungle Warfare™ yet?)

Mormordica Chirantia Extract
We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)

Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue and positive libido, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran

We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract

Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.

Put it all together and Jungle Warfare™ becomes the new generation in health and performance optimization.

I want to Thank ALR for allowing me to test this stack. I was lucky enough to try Mass fx Hyperdrol Before its release a few months back and Now I get to make a fair Unbiased opinion in comparison of the 2. Fortunately for me All the gains and size i picked up from the previous stack stayed with me which has me very eager to run this stack.

Brief Introduction

I need no intro :), To eliminate boredom Ill get down to the point. 28 yrs old, Married with a kid. Im in the Us Airforce right now im in the Honorguard and I play Outside Linebacker for a semi-pro football team in my area going into my 7th season in the semi pro ranks and my 21st season overall ( god im old)

Current Training Split

For 1.5 yrs Ive trained DC style, Im a person who needs change from time to time. So after taking one full week off of training ( it started december 24th) Im gonna pick right up on day 1 of this log in the new year using the Power / Rep Range / Shock Method by Eric Broser.

Current Supplementation

Controlled Labs Yellow Neuphoria ( im coming close to the end of this log, Both Parties are aware of the simultanious logs)

ALRI Lypolotic WHey ( before and after protein)
Designer Sustain ( wake up and Night Night Protein)

Isatori Eat smart MRP ( My all in one need a extra meal protein)

iSatori Hblocker (Preworkout with add Cee)
Scivation Xtend (for during workout)
Waxy Maize starch with bcaa's cee and glut for right after last rep
cAmphobolic

Nutrition

i take in close 5200 cals a day with the majority coming in the form of protein. SHAKES tuna steaks, chicken breasts, turkey, eggs and egg salad . stuff i can mix and eat with me all day while im on the road doing military funerals

Tons of fruit and green beans alot of my carbs come on leg day and days I do deadlifts

Current Daily water intake:1.5-2.0 gallons because im always thirsty

Short Term Goal: Iver decided to start my cut til after this one final run at 230lbs. I want one more good month to 2 months bulking to reach my fat weight before I cut for the spring/summer. I want to come into this football season as strong as ever SO I can afford to really pound the weights Looking to dead lift 505 im close to 475 now.

Long Term Goal: 230 - 235lbs solid for spring time just in time for semi pro ball But My Maing goals are power, with Power the size will come. I want the numbers to move up. Its all about numbers. deadlift squat bench i need to move some numbers.

Supp History

Im sure im missing some But
:Ive pretty much taken everything thats been talked about on this board.

NItric Oxide supps-
4-nitro tropic

noxplode
superpump250
supercharge
Dymatize expand
Shock Therepy

Creatines-
iSatori CEXL
Mono
green bulge
omega thunder
Storm

Recovery /BCAA's
Scivation Xtend
Epic Nutrition 8 beta anabol

Bulk Bcaa's
Bulk Lueicine

proteins-
Custom blends from true protein

syntrax nectar
ergopharm GF-pro
ON whey
iSatori eat smart
vp2
True Protien

multis-

Now Adam
Animal pak

Misc.-
Mass fx
Hyperdol
ergomax
maxlmg
pheradrol
M1t
Prostanzalol
reboundxt
Activate
Trib
Bulk Maca
Bulk Powerfull
Bulk Mauria Puama

Past logs and reviews
MassFX Hyperdrol Log
OLB33 MASS FX Hyperdrol Time to get jacked log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

EPIC's 4-NitroTROPIC
Outside Backer's Review: EPIC's 4-NitroTROPIC preworkout Drink - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Millenium sports Kreaceps Citruvol
Millenium sports Kreaceps Citruvol Sample review - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Review of GF pro BLUEBERRY
My mini Review of GF pro BLUEBERRY - Bodybuilding.com Forums
ErgoPharm Mass meal Bananna creme
ErgoPharm Mass meal Bananna creme, SIMPLY AMAZING,Even MY 13 month old approves - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Anagen review
OLB33's ANAGEN log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Controlled Labs Yellow Neuphoria Log
Outside Backers * Mind and Muscle Connection* With Yellow nEuphoria™ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok these Pics suck ass but here are before Pics, yes I need a tan. and yes i havent workedout in a week and No I have no Idea how to pose

6'3
224lbs
Tanita scale is showing 14.3% b/f with a 58% total body water
Personal best

Squat Ive never maxed My current last set is 375 for 4 and 230 for 20 is my widow maker
Dead lift is 475
Bench was 375 wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back now maybe 335 i havent really maxed inawhile

My shoulders are my worst body part so ill be really trying hard to bring them up
My back is by far the best and strongest attribute followed by my arms basically cuz of my triceps

all in all I hate the way i look in the winter but ohwell

Biceps are cold flex 17.25 inches
Quads Cold Flex are 26 inches

Quads ( yes My **** was coming thru on my boxers Only the special get the originals

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
No Mace i will not Email you the original s :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well It looks like today is Day 1 Jan 1-2007 the start of a New year and New Mass. Today Is also day 1 of p /rr /s ive taken a full week off from the gym and have read researched and asked. I think Ive laid out a good routine to start. Please feel free to critque. Eric if you see this Id love to have some feedback

WEEK 1 POWER

Workout1
CHEST
Incline DB - 4x4-6
Flat BP - 3x4-6
Weighted dips - 2x4-6
TRICEPS
Close grip Decline BP - 3x4-6
Cable Easy bar pull downs - 2x4-6
One arm pull downs - 2x4-6

Workout2
BACK
Lat Pull downs - 4x4-6
Bent over Rows - 3x4-6
Dead lifts - 2x4-6
Straight Arm Pull downs - 2x4-6
BICEPS
Hammer Curls - 4x4-6
Incline curls - 3x4-6
Concentration curls - 3x4-6

Workout3
LEGS
Squats - 4x4-6
Leg press - 4x4-6
Calf Raises - 3x4-6
Leg Curls or stiff legged deads 3 x4-6

SHOULDERS
BB Upright rows 4x4-6
Seated side raises 4x4-6
Smith Machine behind the neck 3x 4-6
Front raises 2x4-6
Shrugs 3x4-6

WEEK 2 REP RANGE

Workout1
CHEST
Incline DB - 4x7-9
Flat BP - 3x10-12
Incline cable Fly’s - 2x13-15
TRICEPS
Pushdowns 4x7-9
Rope Pull downs 3x10-12
Single arm pull downs 2x13-15

Workout2
BACK
V-Bar PD - 4x7-9
Seated Rows 3x10-12
Bent over rows - 3x13-15
Dead lifts - 2x13-15

BICEPS
BB Curls - 4x7-9
Concentration Curls - 3x10-12
Incline Curls - 2x13-15

Workout3
LEGS
Leg Press - 3x10-12
Squats - 4x7-9
Standing Calf raises - 2x 13-15

SHOULDERS
Arnold press - 4x7-9
Cable front raises - 3x10-12
Cable side raises - 2x13-15

WEEK 3 SHOCK
Workout1
CHEST
Drop set Incline DB press 2x8-10 drop 6-8 drop 4-6
Superset Cable crossovers/Flat Smith Machine press 2x8-10
Dips 2x8-10
TRICEPS
Drop sets Close grip decline BP - 2x8-10, drop 8-10. drop 6-8
Superset Easy bar Pull downs / One arm pull downs - 2x8 of each

Workout2
BACK
Superset Lat Pull downs/Hammer grip Pull-ups - 2x8-10 of each
Drop set seated rows - 2x8-10
BICEPS
Superset BB curls/Hammer curls 2x8-10
X-rep Incline Hammer curls 2x8-10
Drop set concentration curls 2x8-10, drop 6-8

Workout 3
LEGS
STILL DECIDING WHAT TO DO FOR LEGS.SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!
Im thinking Drop sets on leg press 8-10 6-8 4-6
super sets of front squats with leg extensions
single leg hammy curls

SHOULDERS
Drop set Arnold press 2x8-10, drop 6-8
Superset bent over db raies / Front raises
Drop set Seated Side Raises 2x8-10. drop 6-8

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm not eric, but it looks good, buddy!

Good Luck!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Okey Dokey First Off I will not annotate warm ups in the log,. it isnt necessary so all lifts are after warm up

Day 1

I woke up at 7am to take my first dose of BAM and JW I had 2 scoop of sustain and back to bed til 10.
10am 2 bowls of Bananna nut crunch glass of OJ with leucine
11 am 20 oz of water
12pm 1 serving of Hblocker and off to the gym
1230 Gym Time.

Music Today SLIPKNOT - Before I forget

Now Im accustomed to DC training for the last 1.5 yrs QUick explosive reps little rest and move on. I havent anything with this type of volume in awhile. Well Let me say this. My ass was kicked right off the bat.

Thoughts - It's cold Dark Rainy day, I was up late I drank but not alot. Just the opposite of what a day 1 should be, But ill get thru it

Chest
Incline DB - press 4 sets of 6 reps 95lb DB's Its so strange to rest 2-3 minutes. i recover so fast that it was kind of annoying but nice. After these 4 sets My typical routine would be another BP so when I went to flat bench I was just about tapped lol
Flat Bench - 255lbs 3 sets of 5 I knew this would be a struggle I was already pouring sweat and Im not acustom to this obviously .
High Cable Cross overs 70lbs 2 sets of 6

TRICEPS

[COlor=red CLose Grip Decline 195lbs 3 sets of 6 reps[/color]
Straight Bar cable Press down 150lb stack plus a 25lb plate 2 sets of 6
Single Hand reverse grip pulldown 50lb 2 sets of 6

I was soaked, sweating like no other. pumped all over my body It was very liberating. Im gonna be sore as **** tomm. I finished off with 3 sets of incline sit ups for 12 reps and left.

After My last rep I ound down some Backer recovery formula ( TM) :) Waxy Maize Creatine Bcaa and CM precise ration as to not equal more then 30% total additions from here on out today It will be called Backer recovery drink . :)

I came home about 35 min later had 2 scoops of ALRI Lypolatic Whey with a table spoon of Honey and 1/2 cup of steel cut oats ( i finally found these yesterday I was so pumped)

I think during my workouts Im gonna add my xtend or a bcaa formula to drink .
Ive also taken my second dose of JW and Im about to eat some tuna

Tonight is Chicken breast Unless I feel like going out for steak :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok so a wrench really got tossed into My gears today

I missed the gym because I had to go to North Carolina to perform a funeral today so looks like its wednes thru and fri 3 days straight

since I didnt notate yesterday

Current weight 224.2 body fat is showing 13.7% total body water 58.8% i pull all my measurements from My Tanita scale so take the bf and water for a grain of salt. if my water had been at 57% i woulda shower higer on b/f scale

ill update weight every 7 days

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PERFORM a funeral?

are you a chaplain or something? i guess i never knew what you did in real life! LOL

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
PERFORM a funeral?

are you a chaplain or something? i guess i never knew what you did in real life! LOL
LOL no Im in the Airforce Honor guard for my base, Im hoping to trasnfer to DC next yr to do the white house detail. We had a ww2 veteran pass away so we cover about 4 states and perform congress mandated funerals for fallend antive duty retiree:bruce1: s and vets

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 3

Today is a day off for me, so i got some great sleep last night.

However i did wake up with a slight headache today, but it eventually went away.

Ok on to the goods.

0830 Wake up 2 packages of oatmeal with Honey and a scoop of ALRI lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
0900 20 oz of water. Man im thirsty as hell today and last night too. I must have drank a gallon last night, but didnt piss very much over night.

0930 @ scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and im off to the gym

1000 Gym time. Today is back Bi's and forearms
Music is Trust Company /aka amity Lane

Lat Pull Downs 213.5 x 6 223.5 x6 233.5 x6 243.5 x6

I There are 2 3.5lb cylinders at the top of the lat rack I added 1 today the first 2 sets at 213 and 223 where way too light so next week they are upped

Bent Over Cable Rows 150lb stack 3 sets of 6

This was way too light so I worked on speed im gonna drop this and go to db or machine rows

Dead lifts 315 x6 325 x 4

I'm kind of pissed at the low weight I was hoping tp pull at least 365 but once i got to the first set i knew i wouldnt pull 365 for 6 today still adjusting to new routine

Straight arm pull downs 120 stack x6 for 2 sets

I love doing these for some reason they hit my lats and add to a great pump

Hammer Curls 55x6 60x6 65x6 65x5

again the first set of 55 was unnecesary ill start with 60 next time

Incline DB curls 45lb x6 45 x6 45x6

i decided to not do concentration curls today im gonna use them for drop sets

forearm wrist curls 35lb db 3 sets of 10

Reflections was the song that hit me good today​

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Today starts my 9th year of serious training. I was a new years resolution guy back in 1998. Along the way ive hit several bumps , made a million mistakes and learned alot. I was never very big. My biggest in highschool was 173lbs. But I graduated at 162lbs prob soaking wet.

My max bench My senior yr of HS was 205lbs i dont even think I had a max squat and i struggled curling 30lb dbs I knew nothing about training Just what my football coaches told me. I thought more was better and I didnt have the luxury of message boards or great tasting protein or top notch supps as we do today.

Back then protein was terrrible chalk that barely mixed in a blender, Creatine mono was so new everyone thought it was cancer causing. I would do 20 sets of chest work to never get bigger. I barely trained legs lots of dumb **** lol

it wasnt until 2000 time frame when i started playing semi pro football that i began to really get serious. Nutrition , supps, diet and training Ill never forget my first 225lb bench press I was now with the big boys lol, 315 was even a bigger milestone. same with squatting and deadlifting.

I couldnt wait to get to 190lbs. I thought 190 would be awesome. Then at 190 I thought 200lb is a great mark. to say your 200lbs makes u sound like a house lol. then ****i it 215 is good size for a free safety. **** that 225 is nice for a Strang safety. Hell 230 and outside backer that is where I want to be. things like 1-ad and andro's were a god send to skinny hard gainers like me

After losing 30lbs in basic training and starting over at 195 in 2004 my world was crushed. all that hard work and effort gone its been a long 3 years back but im right back to where i left off and I think ive finally reached my ideal size. How do I know? I cant find clothes to fit, food is more expensive since i eat more. and last I cant find any of my ****in favorite clothes to fit lol. I used to only rock Hollister clothes but after last weeks debacle of spending 4 hrs trying to use my 100.00 gift card only to find the pant are too tight in the quads and the biggest shirts look painted on i was sad yet happy :)

reflections. I reflected today

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is good to re-examine history!

btw, no resolutions for me! JUST GOALS!

Hope your 2007 is filled with lots of PRs and lots of time with the family!

Youare a good man, OLB!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
it is good to re-examine history!

btw, no resolutions for me! JUST GOALS!

Hope your 2007 is filled with lots of PRs and lots of time with the family!

Youare a good man, OLB!

with Many thanks Mace We hope to see PR's fall:bb2:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 4

I did not sleep very well last night, I have no idea why but i was very lethargic this morning. I only had a color posting to perform at 0900 so i was in the gym by 0930.

Just some thoughts early on. Im sore as a mother ****er. I mean no joke, i havent been this sore since I started lifting. My traps are fried as is My upper middle back. My tri's are experiencing some DOMS still.

Today was shoulders. Since this is a laggin BP I dedicated a day just for shoulders to help bring them up to par. I dunno why but they dont grow and dont strengthen worth a hell.

Also to note. I have a full long day tommarow on the road so leg day will be moved to saturday.

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of Bananna Nut crunch and a scoop of ALRI lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
0700 20 oz of water. Man im still thirsty as hell today. Even during my workout and all day Ive been really putting back alot of water

0930 2 scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and gymtime

0945 Gym time. Today is Shoulders
Music is Trust Company /aka amity Lane

BarBell Upright rows 95 x 6 105 x6 115 x6 115 x6

I havent done these in years, They hurt like a *****, joint pain not muscle when I go heavy

Seated Side lateral raises 25x6 30x6 35x6 35x6

I havent done these sitting down in a long while as well. I really enjoyed doing these

Seated Arnold Press 50x6 55x6 60x6

lol more new workouts for me I havent done arnold presses in years I absolutely loved doing these

Front Raises 25x6 30x6

no thoughts I do know I was pumped in my shoulders very nicely during these

I didnt do shrugs today as I had planned seeing as mMy traps are killing me today I didnt feel it was necessary

I did 15 minutes of Precor afterrwards just to pick off an addition 150 cals to help with the freakin pizza I ate last night. Im so pissed but its been a while and I had to eat some at the neighbors house

One thing to point out, Im gonna try to get a pic shortly, My Muscle fullness across my chest and bi's all day has been very pleasent. the veins that portrude out of my upper chest are very visable and it looks as if I just did pushups.

I feel very full prob from all the water but the veinyness is nice

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tired? too much extra-curricular activity with the wife?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lol you must not be married Young mace :) extra curricular activy and wife are like summer and school it doenst happen :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought that was just MY wife! You mean they are ALL like that?

28, married for almost 2 years now! ;)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ahhh 28 3rd year. 2nd yr of no sex lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why do you think i convinced her to get pregnant? I figured that there would be aobut 3 or more months of "fun" well, wouldn't you know, she got pregnant RIGHT AWAY! :jaw:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
and then they dont put out at all. My wife got no hormonal sex feelings with Joey. Man it sucked 9 months of begging ( I mean 3 years of begging :))

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Standing Calf raises. 400x6 500x6 500x6

Now Its a bodymaster machine. I dunno how accurate the stack is but i know it was heavy.

Notes:

By the time I was done with everything, I was dizzy sweaty and trembling so It really was like a good sexual experience :). Funny story My legs were so pumped today that when i got home ( i was wearing shorts) My wife in a girly panic asked loudly " OMG what is wrong with your Knee Honey"? She was noting the muscle just above my knee was sticking out and almost over my knee lol. I laughed and just told her its the muscle and I had a good pump, and in typical girl fashion, " It looks gross" go figure

Im kind of irritated about my sleep. My last dose of JW and BAm are in the evening 12 hrs from 1st dose It may be interfering or it could just be ive been stressed out lately.

After the gym, I had my post workout drink then 25 min later 2 scoops of ALRI Protein, I Then went to Outback steak house to Eat steak and sweet potatoes and as Of right now Im like complete jello in my legs I can barely stand up.

The hunger Im feeling lately is wayy up i did have to get up at 5am to eat a cup of cottage cheese because my stomach was killing me. and I take 2 scoops of sustain in milk before bed time. I wont touch the scale til monday

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
h I want to spice My logs up today :)

I love her by the way

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jello legs huh :) I like the part where wifey says "gross" :toofunny: Well hey the rest of us appreciate nice muscles so your good to go ! :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yeah my wife sucks, but what are ya gonna do. Ill take attention from any other lady though ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe you should re-read that post!

if she suck, KEEP HER! :toofunny:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lmfao poor choice of words lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 8

REP RANGE WEEK CHECK THE EGO AT THE DOOR!

I slept a little better last night after taking my last dose of each earlier ( about 6pm) I had no work today just needed to report in at 0800 for role call.

This week starts rep range training, which means all the low reps high weight im used to is over. I havent used high reps in years. So now the catch 22 comes into play.....
The alpha male cocky attitude is begining to form, yet this training requires me to lower my weight substantially hit the rep range. which means Big ego but now I have to check it at the door

Last weeks weight 224.2 This weeks weight 226.4

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 2 packages of oatmeal with honey and a scoop of maca witha bananna and 16oz of sunny D orange juice. 1 JW 1 BAM
0730 20 oz of water. Lots of water still lots of pissing too
0830 2 scoops of H blocker with Leucine
0900 Training

Deftones Seven Words

Incline barbell 185x9 195 x9 205 x8 205x6

Man was i ****ed. I kept my rest in between 2-3 minutes. Im not used to high rep ranges so by the 3rd and 4th set my tri's were giving out and my chest was yellin at me. It kind of sucked because of the lower weight but im used to pushing 6 max on reps

Flat bench barbell 185x10 185x9 185x9

With a pump begining to form in my chest i knew flat bench was gonna be laughable at best. Being used to push 275-285 for 4-6 reps struggling with 10-13 reps mentally pissed me off, but that is what this program is designed to do. at this point I could really tell my tri's were my weak link./center]

Upper Cable flies 45x15 45 x 15

I love the pump I get from these. so much so a girl i worked with told me I could prob fit her C cup lol. I havent felt a pump like this in ages. Again the high rep ranges were nice and exhausting but mentally i took a hit.

Triceps V-bar push down 150lb stack plus 25lb plate 4 sets of 8 reps
Rope push downs 100lbs x 10 reps 3 sets
SIngle hand reverse grip pull downs 45x15 reps for 1 set that was it for me

My tri's really took a beating today. they were so full that at the end of my contraction I was barely able to force more blood in, it actually hurt pretty bad and is still pretty sore

After the gym I had 2 scoops of protein in water. and then 4 plain hamburgers from Micky D's

Notes:

My weight is up 2.4 lbs But My body water is still pretty low (56% this morning) Its as if I cant drink enough. Today was really a reality check for me, endurance wise I suck, i always have. Im good for short bursts of energy or power but nothing long or drawn out. I struggle for the 1.5 mile timed test I do in the military but I can play a full football game with ease. Short burts are wher I have strived over the years. so increasing my reps for Endurance has me fighting. The pump was freakin insane. I dont take any cell volumizers, NO products or anything for that matter. Just h blocker. Im curious of a type of Pump id get in my chest after a day like today with a good quality pump product. Alpha male mentality is in full force. Its controllable But it has me feeling better after a few stressed out weeks. Below i attached some pics o after 1 week these pics are snapped 1 hr after the gym and ive circled the veins that stick out in my chest all day long, even on days without working out which is attributed to the fullness

Next week starting shock week, Ill be Adding Lean Dreams into the mix to help with sleep and aid in fat loss. But overall mostly to note sleep since i cant seem to do so.

1 hr later

Tri's one hr later

****ty light ****ty camera but this is yesterday i cirlced where you can see the veins that stick out all day

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i am confused,how many jw and bam's are yout taking? i think i missed this info in the log..great log tho

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the bottles directions 3 jw and 2 bam daily

bam is 12 hrs apart

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
got ya.your logs wre only showing one dose in the morning nohing later so i jsut wanted to be sure as i am about to try this myself if it goes well for you and the other logs i am watching thanx

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for that. I really should wait til teh night time to shoow the full day. I get a bit excited when i get home from teh gym

Typical day for me is a 2nd dose of JW about 1pm ish. and final dose with BAM is about 630ish. any later and I cant sleep well at night. I sweat like hell I take all my doses with food as well. If not I get a reflux that burns

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day off today. I planned on doing Back and Bi's this morning at 8am, But I had a detail witha showtime of 1030 which only left me a hour or so to train. I knew wednesday i have off so I took today to off. I was beat to hell some chest soreness today No tri soreness. LEgs are still sore dammit.

Followed standard dosing today and I upped food intake.

Ive prob eaten a dozen hard boiled eggs today and yesterday. Lots of WMS and bcaa's all day

My hunger is what causes the Acid reflux I feel

I noticed this same effect with Hyperdrol and Mass fx last yr. If I dont eat I get this terrible acid reflux that hurts like a mother ****er.

I attribute part of this to me being old as **** :)

Eating and water. Tom. morning Back and bi's rep range

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 10

Today is a day off for me, Sleep was fair last night, Some really crazy dreams.

Rep range Back and Bi's again lower weights with higher reps kicked my ass today.

Ok on to the goods.

0830 Wake up 2 packages of oatmeal with Honeyand Maca, Glass Of OJ 1 JW 1 BAM
0900 20 oz of water. Ive come to the conclusion No matter how much water i drink I cant get my Body water up over 58% anymore.

1000 2 scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and im off to the gym

1100 Gym time. Today is back Bi's and forearms
Music is MudVayne World So Cold

I worked Security for these guys at the Staircase In Pittston PA, That was a ****in crazy Night. Myself and My best Friend ended up Partying with these guys afterwards til 5am. They are ****in awesome.

V-Bar Lat Pull Downs 203.5 x 8 for 3 sets

I There are 2 3.5lb cylinders at the top of the lat rack I added 1 today

Yates barbell Rows 155 x 13 for 3 sets.

These kicked my ass, I was so tired and my lower back was a bit uncomfortable. At this point the Swell In my middle back and lats was unreal.

Seated Cable Rows 140 x 11 150 x12 160 x 11

I wasnt expecting to pull alot of weight i was pretty beat from the yates rows.

I decided notto do Deadlifts today, im strictly using Deadlifts for power moves

Barbell Curls 95 x 8 100 x8 100 x 8 105 x8

Man these killed me, I exerted all i had into these sets which led me to total failure on the next exercise, I performed these slow and controlled on the way down, and a total all i had explosion to the top, I envisioned tearing a ball out of the hands of a running back or reciever when I would explode up.

Single arm Concentration DB curls 30lb x10 30lb x 10

By the time I got to rep 6 was isng my other arm for assistance to get the last 4 reps. I was totally exhausted and the contraction at the very top hurt beyond anything ive felt in a long while

forearm wrist curls 35lb db 3 sets of 10 and Reverse wrist curls 15lbs 2 sets of 10

I hit the precor machine afterwards for 10 minutes then had My recover WMS drink

30 min later I had 2 scoops of alri protein and steel cut oats. cottage cheese and applesauce

I should also note that I take my second dose usually about 1pm and my final dose of JW along with BAM at about 6pm give or take every day as to clear up any confusion in my logs​

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 11
REP-RANGE Shoulders

Again im having some issues staying asleep at night. Last night I laid down about 1030 fell asleep about midnight and I woke up about 3 times various throughout the night, To remedy this we are trying LEAN DREAMS I will take this now about 1 before bed and comment on its effects for sleep and recovery

A few thoughts before I start. Muscle soreness Man o Man!, But the trade off is the fullness. The Muscle Bellies on My muscles are solid. My bi's Pecs legs are all solid all day long, its very nice feeling.

Today was shoulders. Again this is a laggin BP I dedicated a day just for shoulders to help bring them up to par. I also threw calves in at the end so i can really focus on Leg work tommarow and not slouch on calves afterwards from being to tired

Also to note. I just have a retirement ceremoney to perform tomm which is a nice start to a friday so Ill have a good leg workout without distraction

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of Bananna Nut crunch and a scoop of ALRI lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
0700 20 oz of OJ with some Leucine
0800 2 sample Bars of FSI protein bars

0930 2 scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and gymtime

0945 Gym time. Today is Shoulders
1130 2scoops of ALRI chocolate
1215 3 grilled cheese sandwhiches ( go dI havent had these in so long
1300 Napped until 1500
1600 Pork chops Pea's and rice along with leucine and juice
No special Music today I just need to get these ****ers moving

Seated Arnold Press 50x8 55x8 60x8 60x8

If you look back to last weeks power week i did 50 55 and 60 for 60 reps each I was able to do more reps and another set this week same exercise. GOOD SIGN!

Cable Front Raises 25x12 25x12 25x12

I committed a sin on this one. I felt some slight aggravation in my front right shoulder But i faught through it which hurt me on the side lateral raises

Cable side lateral raises 25x15 25 x8

My right shoulder really hurt so I cut it short

Reverse Incline Shrugs 35 x 12 3 sets

Lay on a incline bench facing the pad and shrug it gives youa gret pump

Standing single leg calf raises using bodyweight 20 reps 4 sets Then onto seated calf raise 100lbs for 3 sets of 15

I really wanted to hammer out my calves today so i can focus on leg work tommarow and since I had the time and didnt want to leave the gym yet i did calves

Afterwards I did Lying leg raises the first set was just legs for 15 reps holding a 10lb db between my feet. I performed these lying on a flat bench.

I did 15 minutes of Precor afterrwards to eat up some more cals The downed My waxy Maize mix and went home to eat.

NOTES
Hunger has increased alot this week which is to be expected, I find myself eating any chance i get, beef jerky cottage cheese, fruit, what everi can get my hands on. Labido is on the rise, which isnt necessarily a good thing unless your best friends or married to a nympho. Agression is mild but controllable. Sense of well being is very nice Couple it with a evening dose of YN and its very relaxing Im gonna look over my log book from HD and mass FX and have some compare and contrasts after a full 2 weeks on!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 12
REP-RANGE LEGS!!!!!!!!!1

Finally , Last night I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep, I did wake 2 times to piss but whatever. i was happy. Enough so that I set my alarm for 9 am ( didnt have to arrive at work til 10am) But magically woke up at 8am refreshed it felt great.. I really want to thank ALR for hookin me up with LEAN DREAMS It really did help me sleep thru the night and not feel like hell.

DOMS!! Man o Man!, Im glad I have the weekend to rest up Im sore all over but its a nice sore/.

Today was Legs . and I dont need to go into the High I get when its leg day so Ill cut out all the bull**** and get to the good stuff

0800 Wake up 2 packages maple brown sugar oatmeal and a scoop of ALRI lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
0900 20 oz of water
1000 1 sample Bars of FSI protein bars then I had to do a color posting for a MLK luncheon

1130 2 scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and gymtime

1200 Gym time. Today is legs
1345 2scoops of ALRI chocolate with steel cut oats 1 serving of JW
1500 2 tuna sandwhiches
1630 2 sloppy Joes ( its friday **** it)
1700 water water water
Music was more mudvayne

Tonight Im also gonna dose 2 Lean dreams 1 hr before bed time

Dumbell Squats 70x8 90x8 100x8 100x8

I did these today becuase it gives me a chance to really get LOW and explode up, the type of explosion you would do before you hit a ****er coming across the middle. The last 2 sets really had my outer quads burning and screaming

Legpress 515 x12 for 2 sets 515 for 8 failure

I dunno what I was thinking, after the first set i was about done for I was pouring sweat. Im notused to the higer leg press reps so 12 was a push for me as i got to my last set I was in shear pain and couldnt push thru ( im a pussy)

Lying Leg curls 80lbs 3 sets of 14 reps

talk about wobbling around I felt the knot forming in my hammy on set too so Im shocked I made it to set 3 at this point my legs wer so full i need to rest before leaving the gym

I worked on some obliques and the made my recovery WMS mix and headed out. Next week starts my first shock week. I should look like a total pussy next week. I was happy with todays leg workout as of right now im weak when i get up off the couch. My arms are still sore when I pick up my kid, this sat and sun off from the gym will be nice to have

NOTES
Being able to sleep last night really helped. Im gonna notate some quick comparisons tommarow between both mass fx , HD and BAM and JW It will be a crude comparison as its only week 2 the money really doesnt start for anoterh week or so :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to drop in. I didnt lift this weekend ( rest and recovery)

ive been able to eat and eat all weekend. and rest. its felt great. for the last 2 days ive been able to wake up naturally and its great. ofcourse today i didnt get up til 1030 id say that is the lastest ive slept in in years.

ive had some mild headaches pop up here and there But I also did on HD and Mass fx. I want to take a 2 week look into my comparison with Mass fx and Hyperdrol stack I ran a few months back

COMPARISON TIME AT THE 2 WEEK MARK

Ok I know this is only 2 weeks in, so bare with me. Ive been gettin alot of pm's asking me about the 2 in comparison.

AT this current 2 week mark Im sitting about the way I was with HD and Massfx. 2weeks with this type of product really wont say much its week 3-4 is where the juice kicks in.

Similaritys

I get the occasional headache like i did on the last stack. Muscle fullness is also about the same.

although hunger isnt as increased as it was with Mass fx and HD. But ive also had some issues in personal life that could contribute to it.

i experienced strength gains in both stack starting at the 2 week. Most noticbly in endurance.

labido is up as is the sense of ego and cockiness.

Some lethargy here and there as well

Differences

In 2 weeks ive put more weight on then I did with HD and Mass fx even on eating less.

Mass fx at the time was in alpha version no Devanil ( sp) so it was in trial stages so DOsing was diffrernt

with JW i only have to space 3 pills out a day and 2 BAM a day this is very nice and convient

with HD I was spacing 4 out and up tp 6 mass fx a day again this was the early version of Mass fx

overall im right about where i thought i would be with this stack. the next 2 weeks and beyond is where we are gonna see the changes and if the 2 stacks can seperate themselves

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 15

SHOCK WEEK PHUCK THE EGO, YOUR DONE FOR

It was great to sleep thru the night. the addition of LEAN DREAMS Has been a god send. i sleep nice and deep and wake up naturally early. With today being MLK day I had the day off so sleeping in eating and gym time with no issues.

This week starts Shock training,I havent super setted or drop setted in ages.. SO this should really be interesting. alot of trial and error went into todays lift

Last weeks weight 226.4 This weeks weight 228.2

total weight is about 4lbs which is shocking. My hunger hasnt really been there. and ive been adding cardio at night and what not.

My total body water is struggling to stay at my optimum 59% . im hovering around 55 56% due to teh anti e effects of JW im pissing about 3-4 times a night. not trickle pisses either. long water shedding pisses, in the morning i read about 54% by night time after 3 gallons i barely see 57% today im just barely above 57%

Ok on to the goods.

0830 Wake up 3 packages of oatmeal with honey and a scoop of maca witha bananna and 16oz of sunny D orange juice with glutamine peptides and leucine. 1 JW 1 BAM
0930 20 oz of water. Lots of water but still cant get enough
1000 2 scoops of H blocker with Leucine
1030 Training
1200 post workout drink
1230 40 grams shake with steel cut oats
1300 12 inch tuna sub with mustard
1400 15 oz of OJ with glutamine peptides and leucine and 1 JW
1500 cottage cheese with apple sauce , 2 handfull of mixed nuts and 6 inch turkey sub
1600 whey shake
1730 4 sloppy Joes ( i had to use the left overs i hate throwing food out
1830 15 oz of OJ with glutamine peptides and Leucine

Pantera was loaded on the player

For my drop sets i performed the first set. Rest 1.5 min performed 2nd set then stripped the weight to next set and so on . Only rest was after first set.

Incline barbell drop sets 205 x10 205 x8 drop 185x6 drop 135 x6

wow. first off the first 205 for 10 reps went up so easy and so clean it was like a warm up. after rest and hitting the second set and started dropping. I wa struggling. no spotter sucks too ( im a loaner) by the time i had stip all the weight off i was in a good sweat with a creat pump

Flat bench smith machine super setted with cable crossovers 225x10 185x10 185x7 185 x6

I have no ****in idea what i was thinkin putting 225 on for the first set. i knew right away i was super setting with that. i dropped to 185 and used that weight.

the 2nd half of super set Upper Cable flies 40x9 40 x 8 40 x6

Goddamn one i got to the cable after the press. I could barely squueze oh teh pain. It hurt so good. as you can see i struggled alot toward the end. It was a endurance thing. i rested maybe 30 sec between sets i really wanted to push myself here

Triceps Drop set CLose grip flat bench 185x10 rest 185 x10 drop 155 x 8 drop 135 x7 ...

Vbar pushdown supersetted with Single hand reverse grip pulldowns. 140 x 8 140 x 8 140 x8

SIngle hand reverse grip pull downs 40x10 reps 40x8 40 x7

My tri's were beat from chest and close grip so i was really surprised i finished this super set.

After the lifts I did some extreme stretching for about 15 minutes walked on teh treadmil at a #6 incline for 15 min and left
had my post workout WMS drink on the way home

Notes:

My weight is up 2 lbs But My body water is still pretty low as noted above due to teh anti e effects i assume. endurance wise I still suck but alot of initial lifts were very very easy. Im intersted in next weeks power week to see where my numbers are after one full 3 week cycle of p /rr /s . The pump is becoming more profound all day long. the style of lifting im sure has a hand in it. Im trying to force alot of food in my mouth. i just havnet had much of a appetite lately. Tommarow will suck I have a long day on the road so teh gym will be early and eating all day on the road

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 16

SHOCK WEEK Back and Bi's

Ok Im gonna get to the point. i had a long day on the road, im beat , im tired and im sure no one wants to read any stories today so Ill just get to the point

Ok on to the goods.

For my drop sets i performed the first set. Rest 1.5 min performed 2nd set then stripped the weight to next set and so on . Only rest was after first set.

Lat Pull down Drop sets. 208.5x10 208.5x8 drop 180x8 drop 150x7

these were nt as much of a stuggle as I anticipated, My back is by far my best body part for abuse so i knew i would fly thru these

Seated Cable rows Superseted with Bent over flies. 150x10 ss to 20lbdbx8 for 3 sets. with 1 min rest between each set. 150x10 right straight to 20lb fly is one set.

At this point I have the best back pump Ive felt in years. .

Straight arm push downs 110 x10 3 sets 20 sec rest between sets

Bicep EZ bar curl super set with Hammer curls. ( that is one set) 75x10 reps superset to 45lbx8 DB hammer curls 3 sets 1 min rest between

Drop set concentration curl 25lb x10 20x8 15 x6 for 3 sets

I performed these by bending over and letting my arm dangle straight down. I grabbed the weight a curled it to my chest bent over. after doing 10 reps of 25 i dropped the db and grabbed the 20 and continued on until i finished all 3 weights that was 1 set. rest 2 min and start again. i like these because hanging down lets gravity play a big role and really put all the focus on my bi's

Im debating on taking the day off tommarow or do shoulders as of right nwo im just flat out tired and sore. My chest is still pumped from yesterdays lift. This shock workout is great. it is a big hit to the ego to really drop the weight but the non stop lifting is a real shock to the system

Ive dosed as normal seperating all my doses and eating all day. I spent 7 hrs on the road traveling today so it was alot of sandwhiches and protein

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 18

SHOCK WEEK SHOULDERS!

Had to get a flue shot yesterday so naturally today i feel like ****. ugh! Its all good i hit the gym today about 3pm

Ok on to the goods.

I performed seated arnold Presses im a drop set giant set fashion.

Seated Arnold Press. 55lbx10 45lbx8 35x6 = 1 set rest 2 min and repeat 3 times.

I really need to blast my shoulders tehy lag behind and I need to pull them up. Needless to say these hurt like all hell. PAIN!

Seated Lateral raises supersetted with Seated front raises 35lb lateral raise x10 superset right to seated front raise 25lb x8 3 full sets.

At this point My shoulders were so beat that i was struggling to end these, but i loved them .

Seated Shrugs 75x12 for 3 sets

then i performed some rotator cuff strenghtening and stretching

After this i did some ab work then hit the precor machine for 10 min

Im irritated work is getting on my nerves. my wife is getting on my nerves. I need a vacation.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
double post

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 19

SHOCK WEEK LEGS!

Ok today was busy as hell. I had alot of local stuff that kept me in the area but away from teh gym. I had a POW ceremony at 7pm which was only 15 min on my part. so I decided to hit legs at night . this is the latest ive been in the gym in years. SO despite the lack of food, being up all day I was very surprised with my strength and lifts today.

Ok on to the goods.

Lots of supersetting today

Front squat superset with Leg extensions. 185x10 then 185x8 superset to 130lb leg ext x10 185x8 ss to 130lbx8 185x8 leg ext x8 185x6 130lb x8 . 1 sec pause at the top of the lift

Needless to say as the sets went on My endurance dropped i couldnt push past the pain. My legs were very weak and i was hurting. I love it PAIN!

Stiff Legged deadlifts superset with Lying Leg curls. 225x8 ss to 80lb x8 225x8 ss to 80lbx7 225x7 ss 80lbx8 225x8 ss 80lbx8

As I would bend over to grab the bar sweat literally dripped all over th efloor. My legs would shake like a baby deer i was really in the zone

Standing calf raises superset to seated calf raises 300lb x10 ss 100lb seated x8 rest rinse and repeat 3 times

I was done and hobbled my ass out of the gym. I drank my post workout mix and im now drinking 60 grams of ALRI whey mixed with steel cut oats

NOTES AND THOUGHTS

wELL WE ARE ENDING WEEK 3 on this stakc and just as i suspected its really begining to kick in now. The muscle density the fullness. the bellies of muscle feel as if they have just been worked. Im starting my second POWER week so im interested to see how far my lifts have increased.

I really hope im selected to go all 8 weeks HINT HINT HINT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 22
POWER WEEK 2 CHEST / TRI'S

Today was total domination. I slept great. i arrived at work at 8am for them to tell me good job this weekend and take off. so day offs are good. Last night at 1030 i popped 2 lean dreams and by 11pm I was out until the alarm went off at 630am no getting up to piss look at the clock anything

Ok on to the goods. ( ive added NOW adam, super enzymes, super antioxidents and vitaberries this weekend.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of oatmeal with Honey and a scoop of ALRI lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM 2 adam 2 super anti 1 super enzyme

0800 20 oz of water. and arrived in the gym for chest No h blocker

0930 post workout drink

1000 alri shake with steel cut oats
1100 sweet and sour chicken with rice. double order

FLAT BENCH 275x6 295x6 315x4 315x4

this is an increase of roughly 50lbs over my chest set from 4 weeks ago. Granted 4 weeks ago i did chest second after incline DB press, as you will see below I performed incline second and still performed the same amount Fatigued as I did when i was fresh 4 weeks ago. I honestly think I coulda did a 5th set. no muscle fatigue what so ever.

INCLINE DB PRESS 95X6 95X6 95 X6

i PERFORMED this same weight 4 weeks ago fresh. today after pushing my self on flat bench and came over and pushed these like nothing

Low cable cross 45x8 45 x8

I used these to finish off the already great pump i had in my chest

DECLINE CLOSE GRIP BENCH 225x6 225x6 225x6

4 weeks ago I performed these using 185 and 195lbs so this is 35 lb iincrease

Behind the head rope raises 120x6 120lbx6 120lb x6

I dont know the proper term grab a rope twist around and perfrom a skull crusher like movement. doing rope pushdowns is pointless i add weight to the stack so doing these this way gives me a good stretch

Single arm under hand pull downs 50x6 50lb x6

at this point fatigue was setting in on my tri's so i bolted after these

Music = FOO FIGHTERS!

NOTES:

MAJOR INCREASES in all weights across the board. which i kind of expected. also as noted earlier this is when things really get started. it just sucks the bottles is emptying fast. Hunger really has subsided im literally forcing food down my gullet. Im gonna weight in tonight. Weight gain isnt much of a concern. Strength and power is my major concerns and theya re being addressed right now

back pump and i didnt even work back

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 23
POWER WEEK 2 BACK/BI'S

Throughout my lifting years there has been one body part on me that has grown no matter what i do to it. Ive always been blessed with a good back. Its by far my strongest Body part and can take pretty much any abuse i throw at it without ever giving up. Every workout ive tried has produced some growth. My back also grows the fastest of all my Bp's i wish the same could be said for my chest or quads. SO when its back day I get giddy like a school girl because I know i can pound the hell out of it and My back just laughs at me. March 2004 I wore a 45 long Airforce Blues jacket. 6 weeks of Basic i lost 30lbs) January 21st 2005 My Honor guard coat was a 48 xl. December 2006 I had to get refitted with a 50XL and have the sides talored to fit my back but the waist brought in so i didnt look like a fat ass. They told me if I got any bigger they would have to special order the coats because 50 is the largest they stock. I have every intension of making them order me one.

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of LIFE whole grain cereal and 20oz of Orange jice with glut peptides and leucine 1 JW 1 BAM 2 adam 2 super anti 1 super enzyme

0800 arrive at work for color posting

0930 2 scoops of Hblocker

1030 GYM
1200 Post workout drinks food etc.......

Lat Pulldowns 260x6 260x6 265x6 265x6

this is an increase of roughly 25-40lbs from 4 weeks ago My lat pulldowns started at 213.5 and finished at 243.5 Today I jumped right to 260 before dropping down the little weights on the shaft. These felt real good. I dont think I coulda went past 6 reps without giving some major body english.

DEAD LIFTS 315X6 335X6 365X6 405X4

This is where i shattered last deadlifts mark. My sets last time were 315 325 and 350 . this week felt so good. i could kept going and was gonna try 425 for 2 or 3 but i had already had 4 sets and didnt want to over do it. I was sweating like hell but no major fatigue I felt great

Straight arm Pulldowns 140x8 140 x8 140 x8

I love doing these to finish off back they really help with width and give me nice butterfly wings :) I wanted to do some bent over rows or what not but after deadlifting and what not i didnt feel it was necessary

STANDING BARBELL CURL115x6 125x6 125x6 125x4

an increase of roughly 20-30lbs thru the sets. 125 was a good weight to stop at by the 6th rep it was in real pain and was losing form

INCLINE DB CURLS 45X6 45X6 45X6

REVERSE WRIST CURLS 15LB DB 3 SETS OF 12

after wards i did 12 minutes of precor machine at 80% heart rate.

Music = Rick Ross. Im not a big rap fan But Push it to the limit comes to mind today

NOTES:

As expected I knew the weight would go up today. Tommarow is a day off from the gym I have a far away detail so its rest day. I went grocery shopping today and picked up alot of foods that was mentioned in game over vol 2 from scivation. I really need to start getting my food intake more correct. i go home soon and i need to look my best since i havent been home in over a yr. so Im gonn attempt to follow thier food schedule

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day: 25
LEGS!

I intended on doing shoulders today but with a day off , i decided to do legs since i had time.

Ok on to the goods.

0900 wake up glutamine BCAA's and OJ with 1 jw 1 bam, 2 adam
0930 finished up walking the dog for 30 min moderate speed

1000 3 tbsp peanutbutter, 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 grapefruit,

1100 2 tbsp PB, 2 servings of broccalli, 1 serving of tuna

1200 GYM
1200 Post workout drinks food etc....... grapefruits, tna chicken beef

Squats 295x8 320x6 370x4 405x2

This is my first 405 attempt in along time. Even though i had knee wraps my right knee buckled in and i stopped at rep 2 i coulda skipped the first set of 8

Leg press 550x6 625x6 625x5 625x4

I utilized the 4 sec negatives on these they really made me struggle it was nice but it also limited the amount of weight i pushed up

calf presses on leg press 200x15 400x8 500x8 single leg 200lbx8 200lb x8

I was already sitting on the leg press i may as well do calves too

Single leg Hammy curls 70x8 70x6 70x6 70x6

4 second negs many i knotted up good

Did some ab work and rolled out. tommarow is shoulders