Welcome To the JUNGLE!! OLB33 adding More BAD ASS MASS!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i think you are actually getting SMALLER!!!!

j/k! doin' good, buddy! Making me proud! the agression sucks, huh?

how's the little guy?

going thru terrible 2's today
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Day: 38

SHOCK WEEK 2 SHOULDERS!

I popped on the some Rage and headed out, Im just about adjusted to my new shift. I slept from 8-5 today it was nice. I dropped a hyperdrive at 830pm and left for the gym

After I did a few sets I ran into a girl i worked in Honor guard with, SHe works at the gym since our rotation is over. I was sporting the tank top and warm ups and her reaction was priceless today ( she's always wanted to hit this ) " Holy **** Joe, Nice shoulders can I touch them" I have never seen you in a tank top so that is what has been hiding unver those blues all this time " It was a nice ego shot that left me to a great great shoulder workout.

Music theme MIMS This is why im HOT

Ok on to the goods.

I performed standin DB presses In drop set fashion one right after the other for 3 sets

Standing DB press 60lb x10 50lb x8 40lb x6 30lb x4 = 1 set rest 2 min 60lb x8 50x6 40x4 rest 60lbx8 50x6 40x4 .

I dropped the 30lb set as I was struggling with the 60's and I was in PAIN! but a good pain.

Machine Military press supersetted with Machine lateral raises 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 .

[center] Blood flowing numbers destroyedcenter]

Giant set 225 shrugs x10 right to 45lb plate front raise x8 30lb db rotator cuff work x8 1 set rinse repeat 2 more time for 3 total sets.

extreme stretching followed

Hanging Leg raises 3 sets of 20 followed by 50lb db side raises 3 sets of 15

Tread mill for 10 min at 70% heart rate.

Hit the Regen-X showered and rolled out.

One thing Id like to note. ALmost every lift on back and Bi day I get some DOMS in mY bi's Ill have the occasional cramp when I lit my son up or just pain usually the next day but more so the day after. Today is thur I did bis aon tuesday. No doms no cramping No pain at all.

which leads me to 2 possible reasons

I didnt hit bi's hard enough ( i supersetted and drop set the hell out of them. I wa sore after the lift and really killed them)

* The regen-x is doing its job on postworkout end. WHo knows its too soond to tell This was by far one of the best hsoulder workouts ive had in ages. I coulda just kept going and going and going. surprisingly seeing as I just flip flopped my whole life around.

Stand By for a quick review of Hyperdrive 3.0
    •   

3. Day: 38

SHOCK WEEK 2 SHOULDERS!

I popped on the some Rage and headed out, Im just about adjusted to my new shift. I slept from 8-5 today it was nice. I dropped a hyperdrive at 830pm and left for the gym

After I did a few sets I ran into a girl i worked in Honor guard with, SHe works at the gym since our rotation is over. I was sporting the tank top and warm ups and her reaction was priceless today ( she's always wanted to hit this ) " Holy **** Joe, Nice shoulders can I touch them" I have never seen you in a tank top so that is what has been hiding unver those blues all this time " It was a nice ego shot that left me to a great great shoulder workout.

Music theme MIMS This is why im HOT

Ok on to the goods.

I performed standin DB presses In drop set fashion one right after the other for 3 sets

Standing DB press 60lb x10 50lb x8 40lb x6 30lb x4 = 1 set rest 2 min 60lb x8 50x6 40x4 rest 60lbx8 50x6 40x4 .

I dropped the 30lb set as I was struggling with the 60's and I was in PAIN! but a good pain.

Machine Military press supersetted with Machine lateral raises 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 .

[center] Blood flowing numbers destroyedcenter]

Giant set 225 shrugs x10 right to 45lb plate front raise x8 30lb db rotator cuff work x8 1 set rinse repeat 2 more time for 3 total sets.

extreme stretching followed

Hanging Leg raises 3 sets of 20 followed by 50lb db side raises 3 sets of 15

Tread mill for 10 min at 70% heart rate.

Hit the Regen-X showered and rolled out.

One thing Id like to note. ALmost every lift on back and Bi day I get some DOMS in mY bi's Ill have the occasional cramp when I lit my son up or just pain usually the next day but more so the day after. Today is thur I did bis aon tuesday. No doms no cramping No pain at all.

which leads me to 2 possible reasons

I didnt hit bi's hard enough ( i supersetted and drop set the hell out of them. I wa sore after the lift and really killed them)

* The regen-x is doing its job on postworkout end. WHo knows its too soond to tell This was by far one of the best hsoulder workouts ive had in ages. I coulda just kept going and going and going. surprisingly seeing as I just flip flopped my whole life around.

4. Day: 39

SHOCK WEEK 2 Legs

I dont work fri night my schedule goes from sun night to thur night so I only slept from 8-2pm today

i was pretty tired But i decided to fight thru to get legs done. i still had a good workout. although I feel I coulda did better

Ok on to the goods. HLIfT#

i did alot of supper setting with minimal rest and high volume today

Front squats 150x13 supersetted with 1 legged leg press 100 x10 reps rest 2 min 150x12 ss 100x10 150x10 ss 100x10 150x10 ss 100x10

Leg extension supersetted with Leg abductor machine 140x12 ss 110 x15 140x12 ss 110x15 140x12 ss 110x15

I hope I used the correct terminology i call it the gyno cologist machine the machine that pulls your legs spread apart and u close them in. Tom Platz used the alot to build massive inner thighs ( so i read)

Lying hamstring curl drop sets 140x10 110 x8 90 x 6. 70 x 4 2 sets

aftet the second set My hammys locked up and started cramping after some long stretching they wouldnt stop cramping up

Hybrid Calf training 3 parts 3 sets 15 reps each exercise. toes pointed out and toes pointed in

I can barely walk now

Hit the Regen-X and rolled out.

Im going for steak tonight ( steak fridays ) i was hoping for a better workout but I was irritated with a issue on another board

5. Great....another log on another board to be addicted to, thanks.
    •   

6. Day: 42

POWER WEEK 3 CHEST/TRI'S

Today starts the 3rd power week in a 9 week cycle of P/RR/S This week Ill be using technique known as 1 / 3 / 5 training. Eric Broser outlined this as a move Powerlifters use to lift the heaviest weight possible. pick 3 exercises 1 exercise is 6 sets 1 rep second exercise is 3 reps 4rd is 5 reps. very heavy weight

I wanted to see where I am numbers wise so He stated it sbest to implement this in the last phase before u take a 1 week break and start a new 9 week run. Due to scheduling I got to go to work at 0600 this am for 1 hr so I woke up at 0430 was in the gym by 0700. Not really tired. just There

My opersonal best Bench came during a run of M1T sometime back at 380lbs. I dont think ive come close to 340 but once or twice in the last 2 yrs or so. I just havent maxed out.

Flat Barbell Bench 315x1 super easy 325x1 335x1 340x1 365x1 370x1 struggled

Ireally blew thru the early lifts. no spotter or anything It felt great. I felt so strong and in the zone. I was really pissed when the batteries died in my mp3 player afte 325. My spotter said he barely touched the bar if any on 370x1 attempt but still im happy with 365 i didnt think id get there today

Incline Barbell bench 240x3 240x3 240x3 240x3

My dumbass threw 250 on at first and almost got buried. My chest didnt feel fatigued but when i loaded the incline bar it really began to hurt

High Cable cross 100x5 100x5 100x5

Close grip flat bench 240x6 240x6 240x6 240x6

im only using 1 3 5 technique on core lifts bench deadlift and squats and presses

Rope Cable Push downs 150x6 150x6 150x6 150x6

reverse grip cable pulldowns 70x6 70x6 70x6

I dropped my rest on tri down to 1.5 minutes they recover very fast for me so i felt it a waste of time to stick around

Hit the Regen-X and rolled out.

Im very happy with My chest today im further along then where i thought id be and Im a good 25lb heavier then I hvae done in quite awhile tuesday is back and bi's im hoping for a good deadlift day

ive flip flopped my dosing around to accomidate my new schedule. but im still getting 2 bam 12 hrs apart and 3 jw and restore I just dose them evening and night time to early morning now. i had all 3 pills 1 hr before my lift

7. Day: 43

POWER WEEK 3 BACK/BI'S

Music

I heard these guys On XM radio the other day So I dled a cd and found them to be quite pleasant on the ears. Very very Motivating

Weight 238lbs!!

Today was insane. I busted My ass and I was sweating Like VIPERSPIT on back day as he tries to catch up to my massive Backwidth

I utilized the 1 3 5 tech today . I didnt get much sleep today maybe 6 hrs so I was kinda sluggish. But The Hyperdive I dropped at 830pm took care of that

Deadlift off the floor 365x1 385x1 405x1 420x1 435x1

After the 435 attempt I felt some minor discomfort right above my left ass cheek so I called it quits there. I was pulling nicely but began to struggle off the floor. once It reached My knees i was good

Bent Over Rows using the barbell in the corner of the wall. 4 plates x3 4 plates x 3 5 plates x3 5 plates x 3

I was fatigued a bit from the deadlifts but none the less i got thru these

lat pull downs 250x5 255x6 260x6 260x6

Barbell Curls 135x5 135x6 140x4 140x4

this is the most ive ever curled!!!!!!!! i was ****in in the zone. they hurt like **** but the beastness in curling weight with Plates on it gave me a minor hard on WVE@#

standing db curls 60x5 60x5 60x5

wrist curls 115x8 115x8 115x8

the gym was about to close i was physically beat up to hell. My arms hurt so I couldnt db curl very much. i had a great lift despite little sleep

early on I complained of alot of DOMS since ive started the regen x none at all. no chest or tri soreness at all. today

Hit alot of Regen-X and rolled out.

8. Day: 45

POWER WEEK 3 SHOULDERS

Today starts a 4 day weekend holla holla. I slept from 830am to about 3pm today. I didnt really eat much today but i do want to make notice that My hunger levels have increased 2 fold over the past 2 weeks. 1 reason could be due to my change in sleep pattern. People who are worn out have higher levels of Ghrelin release which is why people who sleep poorly are obese. But I thinks its more attributed to the gains over the past 2 weeks and the need for more food

So the minor tweak in my lower back from deadlifts on tuesday really ****in hurt. tuesday night into wed morning I was hurting to walk. All day yesterday into this morning wasnt too bad. Im hoping I can squat tommarow

Seated military Press 155x6 175x6 185x6 185x6

I was shocked to hell this is a huge gain over the last exercise. My shoulders are starting to strengthen nicely Pain has kept me from doing these heavy over the years

Seated lateral raises 35x6 40x6 40x6 40x6

front raises 40 x6 45x6 45x6

heaviest ever
    Standing Cable reverse lateral raises 55x6 55x6 55x6

Shrugs 365x6 365x6 365 x6 to the front 185x6 185x6 to the back

4 sets of 25 hanging leg raises

Hit the Regen-X with some WMS and rolled out and rolled out.

9. Day: 47

POWER WEEK 3 legs

Well i learned Im going back to Honorguard for another month. I guess Im just too much of a beast for them to let me go. So That will carry me right til march 7th then I go back to PA for a mch needed vacation march 8th-26th. along the way I get to see My friends Breaking Benjamin In concert , Ill get to hit up the st pattys day 24hr party In scranton PA. and Most importantly I get to show off for the *****es I havent seen in over a yr. Plus its the One yr anniversary of My fathers death so Im gonna go visit him as well. so the next 2 weeks plus are gonna be hard lifting and cardio to get that extra little bit out of me before I go home. Im gonna lift at home but Im gonna take a much needed 1 week break after week 9 to rest and recover

Ok on to the goods. My Back is still a bit sore so I didnt get to go as heavy as i wanted On the squat rack. It actually about buried me which is another thing. SQUAT WITH A SPOTTER. I dont and I almost paid for it today

I stepped on the scale today Im at 235lbs a loss of 3lbs whic is prob from the lack of food intake and I have my shoes off

Squats 335 atg x1 365 atgx1 375x1 385x1 385x1 395x1 405 x1/2 this is where the pain about buried me

Even with the belt notched tight as hell it didnt feel great going down so I knew i was stopping right there. Oh and I was using a medium sized belt which I normally use a large belt. so my wiast shrunk a tad

Leg press 805x3 825x3 850x3 850x3

Some minor back discomfort, what really pisses me off is the machine has those dumb ass ROM stops so you can only bring your legs down parallel. I always remove them so I can bring my legs to my chest. The deeper the better for me. I colonel advised me today to use the ROM stops because that is what they are there for. I had to educate him on the fact is that they only let me drop about 8-10 inches and that doesnt cut it for me, so when he walked away i removed them

Leg extensions 250 rack x5 250x5 250x5 250x5 250x5

Man they started easy by 4th and 5th set whoooo i was ****in burning

Backers Hybrid 35 calf set. 35 reps per set Toe press 400lbs toes out 7 reps toes in 7 reps. Standing Calf raises toes out 7 toes in 7. Toe raises with 45lb plate 7 reps each for a total of 35 reps

4 sets

i rack 400lbs toes out toes in 7 reps each stand up put my toes on a 100lb plate and do raises toes out and toes in 7 reps then I place my heel on the 100lb plate and rest a 45lb plate on my toes and raise up to work the front 7 reps. that is one set rest then repeat. **** these hurt

leg curls 150x8 150x8 150 x8 150x8 150x8 150x8 150x8

i wanted to do stiff legged deads but not with my back today so i did extra leg curls toes pointed straight out and toes curled in sqeeze at the top til i knotted up

4 sets of 25 hanging leg raises

25 minutes at medium heart rate tread mill

Hit the Regen-X with some WMS and rolled out and rolled out.

10. Since im about week 6-7 I thought id bring up so before pics and line them up side by side at week 6

All poses are early morning Cold unflexed to get a true measurement. Maybe nexy week ill take some pumped relaxed and Pumped Flexed shots

Left is before Right is current ( except Back was week 4)

Weak chest

Big back

Fair legs

WTF

11. Day: 49
    REP RANGE WEEK 3 CHEST / TRI'S

Music In My ears. Pantera - WALK

Here is the video of Walk. Def a great song from a band that was god amongst men
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Today starts rep range week 3. I think i met the Overtraining Fairy today because Im feeling some Pian now. Im in the home stretch before I go home for vacation so I really pounded the weight today. i actually made a very large increase in My chest weight on rep range

Ok on to the goods

all rest period was 2 minutes iExperimented with WMS today and at about 1.5 hrs before the gym I took in 50 grams with 15 grams of Bcaa's I experienced a pump in my chest Like I have never felt before. As a matter of fact 2 hrs after my last rep as im writing this Im still full as hell. But when I picked My son up off the ground when i got home I cramped like no other as well

FLAT BENCH 250x8 255x8 255x8 255x8

If you go back and read My last rep range week was 225 235 250 250 this week i started at 250 and went up. It was awesome feelin

INCLINE DB PRESS 75 x12 75x10 75x9 75x10

This is where i think i over did it i was shooting for 12 reps each set But it didnt happen. i was so beat I wanted to increase my rest But I still kep it to 2 min

High cable cross 65x20 65x18 65x15

this is also 20lbs more then last time as well. .

Standing DB behind the neck Tri press 2 hands 85lb db x12 90lb db x10 90lb x10 90lb x10

It was a working itself just getting these to my shoulder to go behind my head. I wanted to do them seated But all the benches were taken. I know if I was seated i could hit the 100-110lbers easily. But the fear of slinging a 100lb db above my head stopped me

Seated Dip machine 140x12 140x12 140x12

I was running out of time the Gym closes at 6pm due to pres day Plus this was a nice painful change of pace

Single arm under hand pull downs 40x18 40lb x18
    at this point fatigue was setting in on my tri's so i bolted after these

Im tired as hell and sore like a mother fcker

2 hrs after my last rep My chest veins are still popping and Ive actually discovered new ones. yay

12. Day: 50
    rep Range Back and Bi's

Today really thru me for a loop. i went into work thinking short day in reality it was a long day. SO I had to hit the gym on Lunch In my eyes i hgad a pretty piss poor lift. i wanted better so Im dissapointed

Lat pulldowns Drop 230x10 230x10 230 x10 230x10

Hammer Strength ROWS 210lbs Wide grip 3 sets 12 reps

Yates Rows Underhand Grip 185x12 185x10 185x10

Straight arm pull downs 130x15 130x15

Standing BB curls 110x10 110x10 110x10 110x10
    cramped up to all hell and felt weak as **** from all the pulling

Seated DB concentration curls 30x12 30x12 30x12 30x12

Seated Hammer curls 30x15 30x15

Seated Curl machine 50x18 50x18 50x18

[b] Basically I could barely bend my arms and upon flex I couldnt flex my arm all the way due to the pump I had so I used a very light weight and at the top of the contraction on the machine I squeezed the hell out of it and forced it to contract all the way. It hurt so Ungodly bad I could feel My skin and Bicep splitting.

after this I had 2 scoops of regn-x and didnt bring any protein with me because I assumed we were going home So I hit BK and ordered 6 plain hamburgers ate 3 with bun abd other 3 without

I wished for a better workout i didnt have the intesity being back on day shift back in teh honor guard has tossed my sleep pattern into disarray

13. Day: 52
    rep Range Shoulders

Ok Bare with me. this is a piss poor entry. Due to the way I was feeling coupled with the fact that I strained My shoulder on the first exercise made for a fast uneventful lift. I will Note after i took a nap I popped 2 aleve and I just ate a **** load of food. 10 oz NY strip, Shrimp, artichoke and spinach dip with some fruchetta type bread, broccalli, sweet potatoes , and a side order of Ribs and i feel much better now. Ill sleep good here shortly

Seated BB Military press 135x12 135x10 ( here is where the strain came) 135x8 then gave up

I figured i was fubared for any more pressing movements for the day the front portion of My right delt was god awful killing me

Single arm side lateral raises 20x15 25x12 25x12 35x10 30x10

shrugs 225x18 225x18 225x8 225x18

I didnt really have any more lifts to try. I couldnt do front raises and no more pressing movements. I treid after about 20 min to no avail. so I packed it up and called it a day. at that time I felt like the top Of my head was gonna pop off like a volcano. Im hoping for a good leg day tomm.

I bet I ate 6000 cals today easily

14. Day: 56
    Shock week 3 Chest/ tri's

SO sad. This is the last week

I entered the gym with a bit of cockiness today. and sadly I was a bit too eager with the weight as you'll see below

Drop Set Flat Bench 250x8 235x6 225x4 1 set 250x6 235x4 225x2 2 set 250x6 235x4 225x2 3 set 250x4 235x 2 4 set

I was def to heavy in the weight. after the first drop set set I knew there was no way in phuk id complete 4 set of that.

Verticle Chest press supersetted with cable crossove 240x8 ss 60x8 240x8 ss 50x8 240x8 ss 60x8 240x8 ss 60 x8

Giant set Tricep. Seated Dip machine 2 hand reverse grip pull downs and single arm overhand pushdowns. 2 hand pulldown 100x8 right ove4 to seated dip 200x8 right ove to single overhand press down 60x8 1 set. 100x8 200x8 60x8 2 set 100x8 200x8 60x8 3 set 100x8 200x8 60x8 4 set.
    at this point I had a tricep Pump to no end. It hurt like hell I mean actualy pain. but it felt great to force the reps at the end achieve all pressing movements in 1 set.

it was 70 degrees out today so I wanted to bolt out go tanning and wash the truck. i did 10 min high intens biking then left. i know im gonna be sore as hell tomm

this was a Pic from the wifes b day party. I like it cuz my arm is as wide as she is lol

15. Day: 58
    Shock week 3 Back / Bi's

Drop Set Lat pulldowns 220x8 180x6 150x 4 1set 225x8 185x6 155x4 2 set 225x8 185x6 155x4 3 set

these were crazy tough I tried to rest about 1.5-2 min between all sets today

T-Bar rows Super setted with Seated Cable pulls T bar rows 2 plates x8 supersetted with Seated cable pulls 170x8 4 sets total

Straight arm pull downs 130lb x15 130lbs x15

Seated Preacher Curls 90lbs supersetted with Hmmaer curls 45lb db 90lbs x8 ss 45lb x8 90lb x8 45lb x8 90bx8 ss 45lb x8

Hanging Concentration curls drop set. 35lb db 8 30lb db x6 25lb db x4 ( 1 set) 4 total sets

I bent over grabbed a DB let it hand down and curled up. as Im tuping this My Outter portion of My arm is cramping up on both arms to all hell so Im gonna step off for a bit.

oh one thing to note that worried me today My Right nip has been itchy as **** all evening

16. dude! your wife is HOT!

17. lol I know haha I tell her she is lucky she is hot or id be gone lol

18. Day: 59
    Shock week 3 Shoulders / Calves

Current Weight is 238lb the One thing Im really happy to have leanred. My Honor Guard Belt that we use for show on the outer garment was adjusted to fit only me. Well I had to tighten it up because it was really loose. Which really amped me up

Tommarow is my last day But Im looking forward to my mch needed week off of laziness before vacation

Barbell Military Press superset with Straight arm Dumbell lateral raises. 155lb x8 ss 25 straight arm x8 155x8 25x8 155 x8 ss 25x8 155x8 ss 25x8

Behind the back Cable lateral raises superset with Front raises 45lb x8 ss 35x8 45x8 ss35x8 45x8 ss 35x8

Barbell shrugs superset with Bent over reverse lateral raises. 225x8 front ss 25x8 lat raises 225x8 ss 25x8 225x8 front x8 ss 25x8 225x8 back ss 25 x8 365 x8 front ss 30x8 365 back ss 30 x8

Hybrid Calve training. Standing Raises 200 x8 toes out 200 x8 toes in standing on plate toes out 8 toes in 8 slanding flat toes out x8 toes in x8 That is 1 total set. We did that for 4 total sets. Good god Ive never felt so much calf pain

19. Day: 60
    Shock week 3 Legs

Bitter sweet. Last day. It sucks that it is over. But I need a break. The past few days im finding its taking longer to recover. i really need the rest, Im gonna take the next 7 days off and start back up when Im home in Pa for vacation. Ill work on My final review over the next few days

Current Weight is 236lb

Hack squat machine supersetted with Leg press Narrow stance. hack squat 225 x8 narrow stance superset to leg press 475 x8 narrow stance 225x8 ss 475x8 225x8 ss 475x8 225x8 ss 475x8

Leg extensions Super set with Walking DB lunges. 150x8 ss 45lb db x 15 paces 15-x8 45lb x 15 paces 150x8 45lb x12 paces

Lying Leg DB curl drop set. 40lb x8 30lb x8 25lb x8 1 set rest repeat for 3 sets

It was nice to have my buuddy there to place the Db between my feet for me

Lying Leg curl machine 150x15 150x15 105x15
    [/QUOTE]
    Followed REgen x dosing and rolled out. sore and wobbly

20. good log...wife looks nice (you go for same type I do...), can't wait to see the final conclusions!

21. Im working on My finall review this week. i like to usually wait a week or 2 after all said and done to get my final thoughts in order.

It should be up this week. I added about 12-14 lbs and ironically My waist has dropped a size on My belt. ( my uniform has a fitted belt that I had to get pulled tighter)

im in the middle of my week off of training right now to recover fully and even though I hate taking time off its very much neeeded

22. Great log bro, very impressed

23. Looking forward to trying this product in the near future!

24. Can't wait to see your final review!

25. Sorry for the delay, Like I said Im on vacation so Internet access is limited

I want to first off send thanks to Fitnfirm, Viper****, and the whole ALR crew behind the scenes. ( and atown i guess ) for giving me the opportunity to help establish thier new product BAM and the evo stack. What started out as a Comparison to the then "sister combo" from AX became a seperate log in itself.

I started off at about 223 lbs I ended right at 235lbs. along the way I had to have a new service coat ordered froma size 48 to a size 50. as far as individual numbers I have them back in PA so Ill update them in 5 days

My original goal was to provide a honest feedback of 2 seperate stacks in which I did at the 4 week mark, After that it evolved into a transformation for myself.

Goals

I wasnt to concerned with size as I was strength. My whole goal was to lift higher numbers. The scale wasnt a concern as much as emptying the tree in the gym onto the bar. Looking back through the log, seeing the numbers climb every week, seeing the reps climb to heights I never one achieved was a indication of success of this stack. Each week I hit new records in either weight pushed or reps achieved.

Most of my "lifting life" i lifted for mass in the 4-6 rep range. I never really ventured past 8 reps. so there was great joy in lifting weight i once used for 4-6 reps lifting it for 10-12 reps.

Side effects good and bad

* Early on lack of appetite was present, I found myself forcing food down my throat, I had no real hunger issues, I saw a few logs that indicated this as well, But other times during the log I couldnt eat enough food, it was non stop. take it for what its worth. that was a neutral effect.

* The first 3 weeks oily skin very minor acne and oily hair, all are effects of increased test production. TO me that shows its working. Im older so acne isnt or never was a big issue. if your 21 -22 you could break out who knows each person is diff.

* Labido, ego, feelings of well being. All were very increased. which sucks if your significant other cant hang in the bedroom. I foundmyself wrestling the bald headed champ often :0 even on days of matress wrestling. Im naturally egotistical so this was no big deal to me

* Occasional headaches which came from lack of water I bet I drank 1000 gallons plus in 8 weeks i was constantly thristy which also left me pissing all night long from increased water and AI properties.

Final mumblings

In the post-prohormone era its nice to see products like this coming out on the market. Gone are the days of 15-20lbs in 4 weeks. But keep in mind half those gains vanish even with great pct. Sure there are some products out there now that fall thru the cracks. But in my line of work, lining up proper pct is very very very very very difficult , SO to be able to to pack on 12lbs plus of quality keepable gains, that Dont leave me scrambling for proper pct, or jiggling shrunken nuts or other side effects is a huge plus for us. Im glad to see more and more companies going this route.

Im on week 3 of my post evo stack. I took 1 week off and didnt train at all. Im on vacation right now visitng family so My enviroment isnt "optimal" for muscle growth, with late nights, cocktails with the fella's and living out the good ole days one last time before im off oversea's , but all in all My weight is still 234. My strenght is still the same as it was 3 weeks back, which leaves me confident that all my gains will be kept and leaves me with a more solid foundation to build upon

SO this gets a gigantic egotistical, labido driven thumbs up from outside backer

If your 21 years of age or older and are looking for a good solid stack. go pick up some BAM, JW and Restore!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome to the jungle(of test)
    By hman85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:11 PM
  2. Welcome to the Jungle...Warfare Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 11:33 AM