Welcome To the JUNGLE!! OLB33 adding More BAD ASS MASS!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Way to go man, keep it up

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Day: 15

SHOCK WEEK PHUCK THE EGO, YOUR DONE FOR

It was great to sleep thru the night. the addition of LEAN DREAMS Has been a god send. i sleep nice and deep and wake up naturally early. With today being MLK day I had the day off so sleeping in eating and gym time with no issues.

This week starts Shock training,I havent super setted or drop setted in ages.. SO this should really be interesting. alot of trial and error went into todays lift

Last weeks weight 226.4 This weeks weight 228.2

total weight is about 4lbs which is shocking. My hunger hasnt really been there. and ive been adding cardio at night and what not.

My total body water is struggling to stay at my optimum 59% . im hovering around 55 56% due to teh anti e effects of JW im pissing about 3-4 times a night. not trickle pisses either. long water shedding pisses, in the morning i read about 54% by night time after 3 gallons i barely see 57% today im just barely above 57%

Ok on to the goods.

0830 Wake up 3 packages of oatmeal with honey and a scoop of maca witha bananna and 16oz of sunny D orange juice with glutamine peptides and leucine. 1 JW 1 BAM
    0930 20 oz of water. Lots of water but still cant get enough
    1000 2 scoops of H blocker with Leucine
    1030 Training
    1200 post workout drink
    1230 40 grams shake with steel cut oats
    1300 12 inch tuna sub with mustard
    1400 15 oz of OJ with glutamine peptides and leucine and 1 JW
    1500 cottage cheese with apple sauce , 2 handfull of mixed nuts and 6 inch turkey sub
    1600 whey shake
    1730 4 sloppy Joes ( i had to use the left overs i hate throwing food out
    1830 15 oz of OJ with glutamine peptides and Leucine

Pantera was loaded on the player

For my drop sets i performed the first set. Rest 1.5 min performed 2nd set then stripped the weight to next set and so on . Only rest was after first set.

Incline barbell drop sets 205 x10 205 x8 drop 185x6 drop 135 x6

wow. first off the first 205 for 10 reps went up so easy and so clean it was like a warm up. after rest and hitting the second set and started dropping. I wa struggling. no spotter sucks too ( im a loaner) by the time i had stip all the weight off i was in a good sweat with a creat pump

Flat bench smith machine super setted with cable crossovers 225x10 185x10 185x7 185 x6

I have no ****in idea what i was thinkin putting 225 on for the first set. i knew right away i was super setting with that. i dropped to 185 and used that weight.

the 2nd half of super set Upper Cable flies 40x9 40 x 8 40 x6

Goddamn one i got to the cable after the press. I could barely squueze oh teh pain. It hurt so good. as you can see i struggled alot toward the end. It was a endurance thing. i rested maybe 30 sec between sets i really wanted to push myself here

Triceps Drop set CLose grip flat bench 185x10 rest 185 x10 drop 155 x 8 drop 135 x7 ...

Vbar pushdown supersetted with Single hand reverse grip pulldowns. 140 x 8 140 x 8 140 x8

SIngle hand reverse grip pull downs 40x10 reps 40x8 40 x7

My tri's were beat from chest and close grip so i was really surprised i finished this super set.

After the lifts I did some extreme stretching for about 15 minutes walked on teh treadmil at a #6 incline for 15 min and left
    had my post workout WMS drink on the way home

Notes:

My weight is up 2 lbs But My body water is still pretty low as noted above due to teh anti e effects i assume. endurance wise I still suck but alot of initial lifts were very very easy. Im intersted in next weeks power week to see where my numbers are after one full 3 week cycle of p /rr /s . The pump is becoming more profound all day long. the style of lifting im sure has a hand in it. Im trying to force alot of food in my mouth. i just havnet had much of a appetite lately. Tommarow will suck I have a long day on the road so teh gym will be early and eating all day on the road
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 16

SHOCK WEEK Back and Bi's

Ok Im gonna get to the point. i had a long day on the road, im beat , im tired and im sure no one wants to read any stories today so Ill just get to the point

Ok on to the goods.

For my drop sets i performed the first set. Rest 1.5 min performed 2nd set then stripped the weight to next set and so on . Only rest was after first set.

Lat Pull down Drop sets. 208.5x10 208.5x8 drop 180x8 drop 150x7

these were nt as much of a stuggle as I anticipated, My back is by far my best body part for abuse so i knew i would fly thru these

Seated Cable rows Superseted with Bent over flies. 150x10 ss to 20lbdbx8 for 3 sets. with 1 min rest between each set. 150x10 right straight to 20lb fly is one set.

At this point I have the best back pump Ive felt in years. .

Straight arm push downs 110 x10 3 sets 20 sec rest between sets

Bicep EZ bar curl super set with Hammer curls. ( that is one set) 75x10 reps superset to 45lbx8 DB hammer curls 3 sets 1 min rest between

Drop set concentration curl 25lb x10 20x8 15 x6 for 3 sets

I performed these by bending over and letting my arm dangle straight down. I grabbed the weight a curled it to my chest bent over. after doing 10 reps of 25 i dropped the db and grabbed the 20 and continued on until i finished all 3 weights that was 1 set. rest 2 min and start again. i like these because hanging down lets gravity play a big role and really put all the focus on my bi's

Im debating on taking the day off tommarow or do shoulders as of right nwo im just flat out tired and sore. My chest is still pumped from yesterdays lift. This shock workout is great. it is a big hit to the ego to really drop the weight but the non stop lifting is a real shock to the system

Ive dosed as normal seperating all my doses and eating all day. I spent 7 hrs on the road traveling today so it was alot of sandwhiches and protein
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 18

SHOCK WEEK SHOULDERS!

Had to get a flue shot yesterday so naturally today i feel like ****. ugh! Its all good i hit the gym today about 3pm

Ok on to the goods.

I performed seated arnold Presses im a drop set giant set fashion.

Seated Arnold Press. 55lbx10 45lbx8 35x6 = 1 set rest 2 min and repeat 3 times.

I really need to blast my shoulders tehy lag behind and I need to pull them up. Needless to say these hurt like all hell. PAIN!

Seated Lateral raises supersetted with Seated front raises 35lb lateral raise x10 superset right to seated front raise 25lb x8 3 full sets.

At this point My shoulders were so beat that i was struggling to end these, but i loved them .

Seated Shrugs 75x12 for 3 sets

then i performed some rotator cuff strenghtening and stretching

After this i did some ab work then hit the precor machine for 10 min

Im irritated work is getting on my nerves. my wife is getting on my nerves. I need a vacation.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

double post
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 19

SHOCK WEEK LEGS!

Ok today was busy as hell. I had alot of local stuff that kept me in the area but away from teh gym. I had a POW ceremony at 7pm which was only 15 min on my part. so I decided to hit legs at night . this is the latest ive been in the gym in years. SO despite the lack of food, being up all day I was very surprised with my strength and lifts today.

Ok on to the goods.

Lots of supersetting today

Front squat superset with Leg extensions. 185x10 then 185x8 superset to 130lb leg ext x10 185x8 ss to 130lbx8 185x8 leg ext x8 185x6 130lb x8 . 1 sec pause at the top of the lift

Needless to say as the sets went on My endurance dropped i couldnt push past the pain. My legs were very weak and i was hurting. I love it PAIN!

Stiff Legged deadlifts superset with Lying Leg curls. 225x8 ss to 80lb x8 225x8 ss to 80lbx7 225x7 ss 80lbx8 225x8 ss 80lbx8

As I would bend over to grab the bar sweat literally dripped all over th efloor. My legs would shake like a baby deer i was really in the zone

Standing calf raises superset to seated calf raises 300lb x10 ss 100lb seated x8 rest rinse and repeat 3 times

I was done and hobbled my ass out of the gym. I drank my post workout mix and im now drinking 60 grams of ALRI whey mixed with steel cut oats

NOTES AND THOUGHTS

wELL WE ARE ENDING WEEK 3 on this stakc and just as i suspected its really begining to kick in now. The muscle density the fullness. the bellies of muscle feel as if they have just been worked. Im starting my second POWER week so im interested to see how far my lifts have increased.

I really hope im selected to go all 8 weeks HINT HINT HINT
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 22
    POWER WEEK 2 CHEST / TRI'S

Today was total domination. I slept great. i arrived at work at 8am for them to tell me good job this weekend and take off. so day offs are good. Last night at 1030 i popped 2 lean dreams and by 11pm I was out until the alarm went off at 630am no getting up to piss look at the clock anything

Ok on to the goods. ( ive added NOW adam, super enzymes, super antioxidents and vitaberries this weekend.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of oatmeal with Honey and a scoop of ALRI lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM 2 adam 2 super anti 1 super enzyme

0800 20 oz of water. and arrived in the gym for chest No h blocker

0930 post workout drink

1000 alri shake with steel cut oats
    1100 sweet and sour chicken with rice. double order

FLAT BENCH 275x6 295x6 315x4 315x4

this is an increase of roughly 50lbs over my chest set from 4 weeks ago. Granted 4 weeks ago i did chest second after incline DB press, as you will see below I performed incline second and still performed the same amount Fatigued as I did when i was fresh 4 weeks ago. I honestly think I coulda did a 5th set. no muscle fatigue what so ever.

INCLINE DB PRESS 95X6 95X6 95 X6

i PERFORMED this same weight 4 weeks ago fresh. today after pushing my self on flat bench and came over and pushed these like nothing

Low cable cross 45x8 45 x8

I used these to finish off the already great pump i had in my chest

DECLINE CLOSE GRIP BENCH 225x6 225x6 225x6

4 weeks ago I performed these using 185 and 195lbs so this is 35 lb iincrease

Behind the head rope raises 120x6 120lbx6 120lb x6

I dont know the proper term grab a rope twist around and perfrom a skull crusher like movement. doing rope pushdowns is pointless i add weight to the stack so doing these this way gives me a good stretch

Single arm under hand pull downs 50x6 50lb x6

at this point fatigue was setting in on my tri's so i bolted after these

Music = FOO FIGHTERS!

NOTES:

MAJOR INCREASES in all weights across the board. which i kind of expected. also as noted earlier this is when things really get started. it just sucks the bottles is emptying fast. Hunger really has subsided im literally forcing food down my gullet. Im gonna weight in tonight. Weight gain isnt much of a concern. Strength and power is my major concerns and theya re being addressed right now

back pump and i didnt even work back
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice!
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 23
    POWER WEEK 2 BACK/BI'S

Throughout my lifting years there has been one body part on me that has grown no matter what i do to it. Ive always been blessed with a good back. Its by far my strongest Body part and can take pretty much any abuse i throw at it without ever giving up. Every workout ive tried has produced some growth. My back also grows the fastest of all my Bp's i wish the same could be said for my chest or quads. SO when its back day I get giddy like a school girl because I know i can pound the hell out of it and My back just laughs at me. March 2004 I wore a 45 long Airforce Blues jacket. 6 weeks of Basic i lost 30lbs) January 21st 2005 My Honor guard coat was a 48 xl. December 2006 I had to get refitted with a 50XL and have the sides talored to fit my back but the waist brought in so i didnt look like a fat ass. They told me if I got any bigger they would have to special order the coats because 50 is the largest they stock. I have every intension of making them order me one.

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of LIFE whole grain cereal and 20oz of Orange jice with glut peptides and leucine 1 JW 1 BAM 2 adam 2 super anti 1 super enzyme

0800 arrive at work for color posting

0930 2 scoops of Hblocker

1030 GYM
    1200 Post workout drinks food etc.......

Lat Pulldowns 260x6 260x6 265x6 265x6

this is an increase of roughly 25-40lbs from 4 weeks ago My lat pulldowns started at 213.5 and finished at 243.5 Today I jumped right to 260 before dropping down the little weights on the shaft. These felt real good. I dont think I coulda went past 6 reps without giving some major body english.

DEAD LIFTS 315X6 335X6 365X6 405X4

This is where i shattered last deadlifts mark. My sets last time were 315 325 and 350 . this week felt so good. i could kept going and was gonna try 425 for 2 or 3 but i had already had 4 sets and didnt want to over do it. I was sweating like hell but no major fatigue I felt great

Straight arm Pulldowns 140x8 140 x8 140 x8

I love doing these to finish off back they really help with width and give me nice butterfly wings I wanted to do some bent over rows or what not but after deadlifting and what not i didnt feel it was necessary

STANDING BARBELL CURL115x6 125x6 125x6 125x4

an increase of roughly 20-30lbs thru the sets. 125 was a good weight to stop at by the 6th rep it was in real pain and was losing form

INCLINE DB CURLS 45X6 45X6 45X6

REVERSE WRIST CURLS 15LB DB 3 SETS OF 12

after wards i did 12 minutes of precor machine at 80% heart rate.

Music = Rick Ross. Im not a big rap fan But Push it to the limit comes to mind today

NOTES:

As expected I knew the weight would go up today. Tommarow is a day off from the gym I have a far away detail so its rest day. I went grocery shopping today and picked up alot of foods that was mentioned in game over vol 2 from scivation. I really need to start getting my food intake more correct. i go home soon and i need to look my best since i havent been home in over a yr. so Im gonn attempt to follow thier food schedule
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 25
    LEGS!

I intended on doing shoulders today but with a day off , i decided to do legs since i had time.

Ok on to the goods.

0900 wake up glutamine BCAA's and OJ with 1 jw 1 bam, 2 adam
    0930 finished up walking the dog for 30 min moderate speed

1000 3 tbsp peanutbutter, 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 grapefruit,

1100 2 tbsp PB, 2 servings of broccalli, 1 serving of tuna

1200 GYM
    1200 Post workout drinks food etc....... grapefruits, tna chicken beef

Squats 295x8 320x6 370x4 405x2

This is my first 405 attempt in along time. Even though i had knee wraps my right knee buckled in and i stopped at rep 2 i coulda skipped the first set of 8

Leg press 550x6 625x6 625x5 625x4

I utilized the 4 sec negatives on these they really made me struggle it was nice but it also limited the amount of weight i pushed up

calf presses on leg press 200x15 400x8 500x8 single leg 200lbx8 200lb x8

I was already sitting on the leg press i may as well do calves too

Single leg Hammy curls 70x8 70x6 70x6 70x6

4 second negs many i knotted up good

Did some ab work and rolled out. tommarow is shoulders
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 27
    SHOULDERS

0630 wake up glutamine BCAA's and OJ with 1 jw 1 bam, 2 adam 1super enzyme 2 super anti o's
    0700 4 peanut butter sandwhiches on wheat ( tired of eggs)

0800 chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit,

1100 protein shake

1200 bcaa's and glutamine mix
    1300 Gym time

Military press 135x6 155x6 155x6 155x6

I havent done these in ages. i usually do db's due to shoulder pain but today wasnt very bad

Seated lateral raises 35x6 40x6 45x6

This was a big increase from last power set

Front raises 35x6 35x6 40x6

By far the heaviest ive ever used to do front raises

I finished up with a variety of rotator cuff work and took off. It was saturday and iw as on the road all morning

Im compiling my numbers of the 4 weeks comparing my pwoer numbers from week 1 to week 4 I increased on every rep on every set. Ill go into more detail shortly after dinner
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 29
    REP RANGE WEEK 2 CHEST / TRI'S

Today starts rep range week 2. Ive started the first half review ill post it up later tonight once i get everything done. I had work today at noon so i hit the gym early on

Ok on to the goods

0830 Wake up 3 whole eggs 2 egg whites 1 yogurt. 20 oz of OJ with glut and leucine 1 JW 1 BAM 2 adam 2 super anti 1 super enzyme

0930 20 oz of water. grapefruit

1000 GYM
    Im makingbbq chicken now yuuuuum

all rest period was 2 minutes toward the end of my sets i had to extend some of my rest period because the pump in my chest wouldnt allow a full contraction and it was actually painfull. same thing with triceps actualyl worse on tri's lol

FLAT BENCH 225x10 235x10 250x8 250x8

I was really struggling on the 8 reppers. im slowly getting used to using higher reps. i didnt expect to get as many 10 reppers early on

INCLINE BB PRESS 160x11 160x9 160x11

goddamn I was toast. I really did feel heach fiber in my chest tear. They were killing me. and at this point i had one of the most tremendous pumps. I was wearing a long sleeve thermal t shirt and I looked like I had tits lol. I never say i look good. In fact I hate the way i look, but looking in the mirror going over to the cables i was like DAMN!

High cable cross 45x15 45x15

For some reason these were cake. i shoulda went heavier but physically was beat my chest was just full of blood.

Standing DB behind the neck Tri press 2 hands 75lb db x12 80lb db x12 85lb x12 85lb x10

i havent done these in 2-3 years . iwanted a new tri exercise and i didnt want to do decline close grip my chest was fried. these felt so ****in good. It was close to masturbation lol. i dont know the proper name i just grabbed a db stood up feet shoulder width apart and pressed behind the neck

Rope press 120x12 120x12 120x8

sheer pain was setting in toward the end of these. as i stated to be straighten my arm out killed me i had to rest longer between exercises to allow blood flow out of the muscle so i could contract

Single arm under hand pull downs 40x8 40lb x8

one more day left. then final notes. Day 31 starts BAM JW and restore.

current weight is 231lbs at 57.2% water
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 30
    REP RANGE WEEK 2 Back / Bi's

Ive said it a hundred times. The only thing im proud of about me is my Back. I love to train it because i can move the most weight

Pain, that is what im in right now. I ****ing hammered my back and bi's today. Its basically put up or shut up time. I wanted another 30 days I got it. so i have no excuses to see what 8 weeks of bad ass mass can do

0930 Wake up 3 packs of oatmeal peanutbutter and honey. 1 bam 1 jw 2 anti-o 2 adam 1 enzyme

1030 20 oz of orange juice glut and leucine. grapefruit

1100 cottage cheese applesauce

all rest period was 2 minutes my bi's take longer to recover then my back does

V-Bar pulldowns 185x12 190x10 195x10 195x8

I love being able to add the little cylinders at the top of the lat rack . I was really pulling toward the end of these.

Standing Bent over rows using vbar handle 3 45lb plates and 1 10lb plate x12 x12 x12

Just put a bar in the corner of a wall load it with plates use a vbar handle stand up and pull it to youur chest. i love these. i can usually pull a ton

Wide grip high bar seated rows

140lbs x15 140lbs x15
    I added these in toward the end to build the top of my inner back and help make the top wider

Seated ez bar preacher curls 80x8 80x8 80x8 80x8

****in A these really hurt by rep * was struggling. I added another 30 sec rest in betwwen sets

Hammer curls 45lb db x12 45x12 45x12

more pain. more fatigue more awesomeness

Standing double Bicep cable curl 40x15 40x15

at this point fatigue was setting in big time.The pump was killing my contraction. when I would contract and hold it. It huurt bad. Im still feeling it now 4 hrs after the gym

standing barbell wrist curls 105x15 105x10 105x8 105 x8

My grip gave out toward the end

ab work oblique work and out the door

whenever i bendover to pick my son up the pain in my bi's is intense. it feels like a nail right down the middle of the BI.Ill be plenty sore tommarow.

Tommarow begins the next 30 days for me with restore added. One major hurdle Im gonna have to over come will be work. Feb1 is my last day of honor guard so its back to the 40 hr workweek. Im also going to mid-shift which means im working from 11pm to 7am. Its less stressful for me there. No politcal bull****. no extra duties . just peace quiet and work. so the first few days will be rough. Ill train at 730 am then ill head home to sleep for a few hrs until my son gets out of day care at 4pm. it will take som adjusting so feel free to make any sggestions
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 32
    REP RANGE WEEK SHOULDERS and CALVES

MUSIC

Just a quick story, This group is a local band that signed with universal records in 2001. They were freakin Great. The lead vocalist Nick I met him by accident when We found out we were banging the same chick . I was a counber locally and i was a tech for sprint PCS. I worked on his cell phone the day of his concert and that night during security He came up to me and we bull****ed and then we both said hey to the girl we were doing lol. Funny stuff. The band split after drummer and lead guitarist left for the Hit Band Breakin Benjamin also of the same home town. Regardless the music rocked

Ok on to the goods

0830 Wake up 4 egg whites 1 whole egg 2 scoops of peanutbutter 1/2 grape fruit. 1 bam 1 jw 1 restore 2 anti-o 2 adam 1 enzyme

1030 20 oz of orange juice glut and leucine. peanut butter sandwhich on wehat

1100 cottage cheese applesauce off to work
    12-1500 WORK
    1500 GYM

I found out that im not going back to my Job until Tuesday I have a active duty funeral to perform saturday so it was a long day of practice. Active duty meaning an Airman Died on active duty so the funeral is a big deal and its several hours away

all rest period was 2 minutes

Standing Barbell Military press 135x9 145x9 145x6 135x8

After struggling on the 3rd set of 145 i dropped the weight to keep my reps up

Upright rows 75x12 75x12 75x12

I dunno why I even do these. they hurt no matter how light of a weight I uuse

seated side laterals straight arm 20lbx15 20lb x15 20lbx 15

Seated front raises 20x15 20x15 20x15

shrugs 135x20 135x20

more pain. more fatigue more awesomeness

Standing calf raises Toes pointed out 80x20 toes pointed in 80x20 toes out 80x20 toes in 80x20 toes out 80x20 toes in 80x20

**** these hurt

Seated calf raises Toes out 45x20 toes in 45x20 toes out 45x20 toes in 45x20 toes out 45x20 toes in 45x15

done

I had a mix of WMS bcaa and creatine and left. I stopped to talk to this girl I know for a bit. well after about 45 min i started feeling really light headed. when I got home My hands were shaking I was sweating like no other and I relaly felt like ****. SO I downed a Protein shake, 2 handfulls of raisins 3 slices of wheat bread with peanutbutter and some orange juice. within about 20 min I was feeling OK again. that was a first for me

Tomm is leg day.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 33
    REP RANGE WEEK 2 LEGS

Well the day started off great. I got my income tax refund last night. I was due in for work at 8 am for a quick practice for the active duty funeral tomm. it was gonna be a simple friday.

Yeah right. Managment couldnt runa mcdonalds efficiently. This staff sgt couldnt due **** she kept ****ing up the order of events. making people who have been doing this for months and months practice over and over. The new guys couldnt get **** done right. people *****ing complaining when it was all said and done 30 min lunch break and we worked until 330. needless to say I was more pissed off then anything. I couldnt get a hair cut, I had to pick my son up so i had to cut down rest time to zip thru my leg workout ugh and tommarow ill be on the road all day 12 hrs . wht a way to recover
    oh and Im all out of ALRI protein but i did get my AI peanutbutter protein in

Ok on to the goods

0630 Wake up 3 packs of oatmeal 2 scoops of peanutbutter 1/2 grape fruit. 1 bam 1 jw 1 restore 2 anti-o 2 adam 1 enzyme and 3 scoops of AI peanutbutter protein

0800 Work. Orange juice and leucine

1000 Sample package of Scivation WPI
    1130 Lunch since i didnt prepare i had to eat chicken sandwhiches from Mcdonalds this infuriated me 1 jw 1 restore 2 anti-o's
    1400 water and a bananna i had

1530 GYM

all rest period was 2 minutes or less

ATG squats 135x15 135x15 225x12 225x12 225x21

I really have a hard time getting out of the whole. Being so tall that when i start my squat my body says im low enough but visually i dont look like im getting deep so I go deeper. well once im below paralell getting uop takes alot. so I really really focused on these ATG squats. my ass was almost touching the ground. My hips were pumped no **** right by my hips was pumped

Hack squats 150x12 150x12 150x10

At htis point I could really really fell the pump in my quads i was beat as hell tired but loving it

Single Leg Leg ext. 80x10 80x10 80x10

Stiff legged deadlifts 135x15 135x15 135x15 135x15

I had to bolt after this to pick up junior so leg curls were out of the question which lead to more pissed offness One good thing tonight im going for steak and lobster i deserve it

I had a mix of WMS bcaa and creatine and left. I just ate 3 egg salad sandwhiches on wheat then dinner will be soon

Here are som crappy pics i snapped real fast. this weekend ill get some better ones if u take note that vein showing in my upper right of the pic on my chest ( right as ur looking at it ) this sticks out all day long all the time. it never did that before

some legs

17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 36
    SHOCK WEEK 2 CHEST / TRI'S

Music on mp3 player

So this real test begins. I start work 3rd shift tonight. so I hit the gym at 0730 this morning got a haircut came home ate. slept til 2 got up ate some more and slept til 4 ill try to get in one more power nap. lean dreams is a godsend

I got a package in today for regeneration X so that is gonna be added to my WMS after my workouts ( i have 5 kilos of plain WMS)

CURRENT WEIGHT 232LBS! Heaviest I have ever been in my life

35 days Ive added 8lbs if I can get another good 5lbs ill be set for my first cut

Ok on to the goods

0630 Wake up 3 packs of oatmeal 2 scoops of peanutbutter 1/2 grape fruit. 1 bam 1 jw 1 restore 2 anti-o 2 adam 1 enzyme and 3 scoops of AI peanutbutter protein

0730 Gym
    0900 WMS then 30 min later shake

1000 Chiken salad and water 2 lean dreams and sleep
    1230 WOke up to have a PB on wheat sandwhich 1 jw 1 restore 2 anti-o's
    1400 wake up for shake

1600 wake now

all rest period was 2 minutes or less

Incline Bench SS with Pec deck 175 x10 ss 120x8 1 set rest. 175x10 ss 120x8 2 set rest. 175x8 120x8 175x8 120x6

The pumps are getting better and better. I was kind of tired this morning., I didnt take any preworkout stims or anything. i was rnning off raw energy. this shock week really causes crazy pumps

Flat bench drop sets 185x12 rest . Then non stop 185x10 165x8 145x6 135x4 The only rest came from standing up to take the plates off.

WOw I almost got buried here

High cable crosses 35x25 35x25

Decline CLose grip press superset with standing 2 handed DB raise. 185x10 ss 65lbdb x8 rest. 185x10 ss 65lb x8 185x8 ss 65x8 185x8 65x6
    AS you can see the reps began to get less and less as fatigue set in

Rope pushdowns dropset 120x12 100x10 80x8 60x6 40x4 I did these with 10 sec rest in between.
    I was gonna go thru this again but the pain in my tri's wouldnt allow that amont of volume again

i tried to hit some single hand push downs my but tri's wouldnt let it

Tommarow is when the actual test comes into play when I hit back and bi's tom morning after work
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

nice another boxer owner. good log may have to try this after i finish HAVOC
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.49%

i think you are actually getting SMALLER!!!!

j/k! doin' good, buddy! Making me proud! the agression sucks, huh?

how's the little guy?
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 36
    SHock week Back /bi's

Tired as hell Lifting at 9pm before work. But still managed to have a kick ass workout , How I have no idea

Ok on to the goods.

Lat pulldowns Drop set 220x10 rest 220x10 drop 190 x8 drop 170x6 drop 140x4

Ireally cramped up on this one

Seated Low cable rows Supersetted with seated High cable wide grip rows. 180x10ss 120x8 180x10ss 120x8 180x10 ss 120x6 180x8 ss 120x6

Straight arm pull downs 80x25 80x25

Standing easy bar curls wide grip superset with Hammer curls 80x10 ss 45lbx8 80x10 ss 45x8 80x10ss45x6
    cramped up to all hell

Concentration curls drop set. 30x10 drop 25 x8 drop 20 x6 1 set 30x10 drop 25x8 20x6 2 set 30x10 drop 25x8 drop 20x6 3rd set
    I grabbed these dbs and bent over and curled againts gravity they hurt

after this I had 2 scoops of regn-x with some WMS and took a shoer. Now im eating and drinking til 7am then bed time.

by far one of teh best pumps in the 36 days. not as weak as i anticipated being on 5 hours of off and on sleep all day. at 7 am its 3 lean dreams and bed time

Did some ab work and rolled out. tommarow is shoulders
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i think you are actually getting SMALLER!!!!

j/k! doin' good, buddy! Making me proud! the agression sucks, huh?

how's the little guy?

going thru terrible 2's today
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 38

SHOCK WEEK 2 SHOULDERS!

I popped on the some Rage and headed out, Im just about adjusted to my new shift. I slept from 8-5 today it was nice. I dropped a hyperdrive at 830pm and left for the gym

After I did a few sets I ran into a girl i worked in Honor guard with, SHe works at the gym since our rotation is over. I was sporting the tank top and warm ups and her reaction was priceless today ( she's always wanted to hit this ) " Holy **** Joe, Nice shoulders can I touch them" I have never seen you in a tank top so that is what has been hiding unver those blues all this time " It was a nice ego shot that left me to a great great shoulder workout.

Music theme MIMS This is why im HOT

Ok on to the goods.

I performed standin DB presses In drop set fashion one right after the other for 3 sets

Standing DB press 60lb x10 50lb x8 40lb x6 30lb x4 = 1 set rest 2 min 60lb x8 50x6 40x4 rest 60lbx8 50x6 40x4 .

I dropped the 30lb set as I was struggling with the 60's and I was in PAIN! but a good pain.

Machine Military press supersetted with Machine lateral raises 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 .

[center] Blood flowing numbers destroyedcenter]

Giant set 225 shrugs x10 right to 45lb plate front raise x8 30lb db rotator cuff work x8 1 set rinse repeat 2 more time for 3 total sets.

extreme stretching followed

Hanging Leg raises 3 sets of 20 followed by 50lb db side raises 3 sets of 15

Tread mill for 10 min at 70% heart rate.

Hit the Regen-X showered and rolled out.

One thing Id like to note. ALmost every lift on back and Bi day I get some DOMS in mY bi's Ill have the occasional cramp when I lit my son up or just pain usually the next day but more so the day after. Today is thur I did bis aon tuesday. No doms no cramping No pain at all.

which leads me to 2 possible reasons

I didnt hit bi's hard enough ( i supersetted and drop set the hell out of them. I wa sore after the lift and really killed them)

* The regen-x is doing its job on postworkout end. WHo knows its too soond to tell This was by far one of the best hsoulder workouts ive had in ages. I coulda just kept going and going and going. surprisingly seeing as I just flip flopped my whole life around.

Stand By for a quick review of Hyperdrive 3.0
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 38

SHOCK WEEK 2 SHOULDERS!

I popped on the some Rage and headed out, Im just about adjusted to my new shift. I slept from 8-5 today it was nice. I dropped a hyperdrive at 830pm and left for the gym

After I did a few sets I ran into a girl i worked in Honor guard with, SHe works at the gym since our rotation is over. I was sporting the tank top and warm ups and her reaction was priceless today ( she's always wanted to hit this ) " Holy **** Joe, Nice shoulders can I touch them" I have never seen you in a tank top so that is what has been hiding unver those blues all this time " It was a nice ego shot that left me to a great great shoulder workout.

Music theme MIMS This is why im HOT

Ok on to the goods.

I performed standin DB presses In drop set fashion one right after the other for 3 sets

Standing DB press 60lb x10 50lb x8 40lb x6 30lb x4 = 1 set rest 2 min 60lb x8 50x6 40x4 rest 60lbx8 50x6 40x4 .

I dropped the 30lb set as I was struggling with the 60's and I was in PAIN! but a good pain.

Machine Military press supersetted with Machine lateral raises 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 130x10 ss 80x8 .

[center] Blood flowing numbers destroyedcenter]

Giant set 225 shrugs x10 right to 45lb plate front raise x8 30lb db rotator cuff work x8 1 set rinse repeat 2 more time for 3 total sets.

extreme stretching followed

Hanging Leg raises 3 sets of 20 followed by 50lb db side raises 3 sets of 15

Tread mill for 10 min at 70% heart rate.

Hit the Regen-X showered and rolled out.

One thing Id like to note. ALmost every lift on back and Bi day I get some DOMS in mY bi's Ill have the occasional cramp when I lit my son up or just pain usually the next day but more so the day after. Today is thur I did bis aon tuesday. No doms no cramping No pain at all.

which leads me to 2 possible reasons

I didnt hit bi's hard enough ( i supersetted and drop set the hell out of them. I wa sore after the lift and really killed them)

* The regen-x is doing its job on postworkout end. WHo knows its too soond to tell This was by far one of the best hsoulder workouts ive had in ages. I coulda just kept going and going and going. surprisingly seeing as I just flip flopped my whole life around.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 39

SHOCK WEEK 2 Legs

I dont work fri night my schedule goes from sun night to thur night so I only slept from 8-2pm today

i was pretty tired But i decided to fight thru to get legs done. i still had a good workout. although I feel I coulda did better

Ok on to the goods. HLIfT#

i did alot of supper setting with minimal rest and high volume today

Front squats 150x13 supersetted with 1 legged leg press 100 x10 reps rest 2 min 150x12 ss 100x10 150x10 ss 100x10 150x10 ss 100x10

Leg extension supersetted with Leg abductor machine 140x12 ss 110 x15 140x12 ss 110x15 140x12 ss 110x15

I hope I used the correct terminology i call it the gyno cologist machine the machine that pulls your legs spread apart and u close them in. Tom Platz used the alot to build massive inner thighs ( so i read)

Lying hamstring curl drop sets 140x10 110 x8 90 x 6. 70 x 4 2 sets

aftet the second set My hammys locked up and started cramping after some long stretching they wouldnt stop cramping up

Hybrid Calf training 3 parts 3 sets 15 reps each exercise. toes pointed out and toes pointed in

I can barely walk now

Hit the Regen-X and rolled out.

Im going for steak tonight ( steak fridays ) i was hoping for a better workout but I was irritated with a issue on another board
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Great....another log on another board to be addicted to, thanks.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 42

POWER WEEK 3 CHEST/TRI'S

Today starts the 3rd power week in a 9 week cycle of P/RR/S This week Ill be using technique known as 1 / 3 / 5 training. Eric Broser outlined this as a move Powerlifters use to lift the heaviest weight possible. pick 3 exercises 1 exercise is 6 sets 1 rep second exercise is 3 reps 4rd is 5 reps. very heavy weight

I wanted to see where I am numbers wise so He stated it sbest to implement this in the last phase before u take a 1 week break and start a new 9 week run. Due to scheduling I got to go to work at 0600 this am for 1 hr so I woke up at 0430 was in the gym by 0700. Not really tired. just There

My opersonal best Bench came during a run of M1T sometime back at 380lbs. I dont think ive come close to 340 but once or twice in the last 2 yrs or so. I just havent maxed out.

Flat Barbell Bench 315x1 super easy 325x1 335x1 340x1 365x1 370x1 struggled

Ireally blew thru the early lifts. no spotter or anything It felt great. I felt so strong and in the zone. I was really pissed when the batteries died in my mp3 player afte 325. My spotter said he barely touched the bar if any on 370x1 attempt but still im happy with 365 i didnt think id get there today

Incline Barbell bench 240x3 240x3 240x3 240x3

My dumbass threw 250 on at first and almost got buried. My chest didnt feel fatigued but when i loaded the incline bar it really began to hurt

High Cable cross 100x5 100x5 100x5

Close grip flat bench 240x6 240x6 240x6 240x6

im only using 1 3 5 technique on core lifts bench deadlift and squats and presses

Rope Cable Push downs 150x6 150x6 150x6 150x6

reverse grip cable pulldowns 70x6 70x6 70x6

I dropped my rest on tri down to 1.5 minutes they recover very fast for me so i felt it a waste of time to stick around

Hit the Regen-X and rolled out.

Im very happy with My chest today im further along then where i thought id be and Im a good 25lb heavier then I hvae done in quite awhile tuesday is back and bi's im hoping for a good deadlift day

ive flip flopped my dosing around to accomidate my new schedule. but im still getting 2 bam 12 hrs apart and 3 jw and restore I just dose them evening and night time to early morning now. i had all 3 pills 1 hr before my lift
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 43

POWER WEEK 3 BACK/BI'S

Music

I heard these guys On XM radio the other day So I dled a cd and found them to be quite pleasant on the ears. Very very Motivating

Weight 238lbs!!

Today was insane. I busted My ass and I was sweating Like VIPERSPIT on back day as he tries to catch up to my massive Backwidth

I utilized the 1 3 5 tech today . I didnt get much sleep today maybe 6 hrs so I was kinda sluggish. But The Hyperdive I dropped at 830pm took care of that

Deadlift off the floor 365x1 385x1 405x1 420x1 435x1

After the 435 attempt I felt some minor discomfort right above my left ass cheek so I called it quits there. I was pulling nicely but began to struggle off the floor. once It reached My knees i was good

Bent Over Rows using the barbell in the corner of the wall. 4 plates x3 4 plates x 3 5 plates x3 5 plates x 3

I was fatigued a bit from the deadlifts but none the less i got thru these

lat pull downs 250x5 255x6 260x6 260x6

Barbell Curls 135x5 135x6 140x4 140x4

this is the most ive ever curled!!!!!!!! i was ****in in the zone. they hurt like **** but the beastness in curling weight with Plates on it gave me a minor hard on WVE@#

standing db curls 60x5 60x5 60x5

wrist curls 115x8 115x8 115x8

the gym was about to close i was physically beat up to hell. My arms hurt so I couldnt db curl very much. i had a great lift despite little sleep

early on I complained of alot of DOMS since ive started the regen x none at all. no chest or tri soreness at all. today

Hit alot of Regen-X and rolled out.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 45

POWER WEEK 3 SHOULDERS

Today starts a 4 day weekend holla holla. I slept from 830am to about 3pm today. I didnt really eat much today but i do want to make notice that My hunger levels have increased 2 fold over the past 2 weeks. 1 reason could be due to my change in sleep pattern. People who are worn out have higher levels of Ghrelin release which is why people who sleep poorly are obese. But I thinks its more attributed to the gains over the past 2 weeks and the need for more food

So the minor tweak in my lower back from deadlifts on tuesday really ****in hurt. tuesday night into wed morning I was hurting to walk. All day yesterday into this morning wasnt too bad. Im hoping I can squat tommarow

Seated military Press 155x6 175x6 185x6 185x6

I was shocked to hell this is a huge gain over the last exercise. My shoulders are starting to strengthen nicely Pain has kept me from doing these heavy over the years

Seated lateral raises 35x6 40x6 40x6 40x6

front raises 40 x6 45x6 45x6

heaviest ever
    Standing Cable reverse lateral raises 55x6 55x6 55x6

Shrugs 365x6 365x6 365 x6 to the front 185x6 185x6 to the back

4 sets of 25 hanging leg raises

Hit the Regen-X with some WMS and rolled out and rolled out.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 47

POWER WEEK 3 legs

Well i learned Im going back to Honorguard for another month. I guess Im just too much of a beast for them to let me go. So That will carry me right til march 7th then I go back to PA for a mch needed vacation march 8th-26th. along the way I get to see My friends Breaking Benjamin In concert , Ill get to hit up the st pattys day 24hr party In scranton PA. and Most importantly I get to show off for the *****es I havent seen in over a yr. Plus its the One yr anniversary of My fathers death so Im gonna go visit him as well. so the next 2 weeks plus are gonna be hard lifting and cardio to get that extra little bit out of me before I go home. Im gonna lift at home but Im gonna take a much needed 1 week break after week 9 to rest and recover

Ok on to the goods. My Back is still a bit sore so I didnt get to go as heavy as i wanted On the squat rack. It actually about buried me which is another thing. SQUAT WITH A SPOTTER. I dont and I almost paid for it today

I stepped on the scale today Im at 235lbs a loss of 3lbs whic is prob from the lack of food intake and I have my shoes off

Squats 335 atg x1 365 atgx1 375x1 385x1 385x1 395x1 405 x1/2 this is where the pain about buried me

Even with the belt notched tight as hell it didnt feel great going down so I knew i was stopping right there. Oh and I was using a medium sized belt which I normally use a large belt. so my wiast shrunk a tad

Leg press 805x3 825x3 850x3 850x3

Some minor back discomfort, what really pisses me off is the machine has those dumb ass ROM stops so you can only bring your legs down parallel. I always remove them so I can bring my legs to my chest. The deeper the better for me. I colonel advised me today to use the ROM stops because that is what they are there for. I had to educate him on the fact is that they only let me drop about 8-10 inches and that doesnt cut it for me, so when he walked away i removed them

Leg extensions 250 rack x5 250x5 250x5 250x5 250x5

Man they started easy by 4th and 5th set whoooo i was ****in burning

Backers Hybrid 35 calf set. 35 reps per set Toe press 400lbs toes out 7 reps toes in 7 reps. Standing Calf raises toes out 7 toes in 7. Toe raises with 45lb plate 7 reps each for a total of 35 reps

4 sets

i rack 400lbs toes out toes in 7 reps each stand up put my toes on a 100lb plate and do raises toes out and toes in 7 reps then I place my heel on the 100lb plate and rest a 45lb plate on my toes and raise up to work the front 7 reps. that is one set rest then repeat. **** these hurt

leg curls 150x8 150x8 150 x8 150x8 150x8 150x8 150x8

i wanted to do stiff legged deads but not with my back today so i did extra leg curls toes pointed straight out and toes curled in sqeeze at the top til i knotted up

4 sets of 25 hanging leg raises

25 minutes at medium heart rate tread mill

Hit the Regen-X with some WMS and rolled out and rolled out.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Since im about week 6-7 I thought id bring up so before pics and line them up side by side at week 6

All poses are early morning Cold unflexed to get a true measurement. Maybe nexy week ill take some pumped relaxed and Pumped Flexed shots

Left is before Right is current ( except Back was week 4)

Weak chest

Big back

Fair legs

WTF
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 49
    REP RANGE WEEK 3 CHEST / TRI'S

Music In My ears. Pantera - WALK

Here is the video of Walk. Def a great song from a band that was god amongst men
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Today starts rep range week 3. I think i met the Overtraining Fairy today because Im feeling some Pian now. Im in the home stretch before I go home for vacation so I really pounded the weight today. i actually made a very large increase in My chest weight on rep range

Ok on to the goods

all rest period was 2 minutes iExperimented with WMS today and at about 1.5 hrs before the gym I took in 50 grams with 15 grams of Bcaa's I experienced a pump in my chest Like I have never felt before. As a matter of fact 2 hrs after my last rep as im writing this Im still full as hell. But when I picked My son up off the ground when i got home I cramped like no other as well

FLAT BENCH 250x8 255x8 255x8 255x8

If you go back and read My last rep range week was 225 235 250 250 this week i started at 250 and went up. It was awesome feelin

INCLINE DB PRESS 75 x12 75x10 75x9 75x10

This is where i think i over did it i was shooting for 12 reps each set But it didnt happen. i was so beat I wanted to increase my rest But I still kep it to 2 min

High cable cross 65x20 65x18 65x15

this is also 20lbs more then last time as well. .

Standing DB behind the neck Tri press 2 hands 85lb db x12 90lb db x10 90lb x10 90lb x10

It was a working itself just getting these to my shoulder to go behind my head. I wanted to do them seated But all the benches were taken. I know if I was seated i could hit the 100-110lbers easily. But the fear of slinging a 100lb db above my head stopped me

Seated Dip machine 140x12 140x12 140x12

I was running out of time the Gym closes at 6pm due to pres day Plus this was a nice painful change of pace

Single arm under hand pull downs 40x18 40lb x18

Im tired as hell and sore like a mother fcker

2 hrs after my last rep My chest veins are still popping and Ive actually discovered new ones. yay
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 50
    rep Range Back and Bi's

Today really thru me for a loop. i went into work thinking short day in reality it was a long day. SO I had to hit the gym on Lunch In my eyes i hgad a pretty piss poor lift. i wanted better so Im dissapointed

Lat pulldowns Drop 230x10 230x10 230 x10 230x10

Hammer Strength ROWS 210lbs Wide grip 3 sets 12 reps

Yates Rows Underhand Grip 185x12 185x10 185x10

Straight arm pull downs 130x15 130x15

Standing BB curls 110x10 110x10 110x10 110x10
    cramped up to all hell and felt weak as **** from all the pulling

Seated DB concentration curls 30x12 30x12 30x12 30x12

Seated Hammer curls 30x15 30x15

Seated Curl machine 50x18 50x18 50x18

[b] Basically I could barely bend my arms and upon flex I couldnt flex my arm all the way due to the pump I had so I used a very light weight and at the top of the contraction on the machine I squeezed the hell out of it and forced it to contract all the way. It hurt so Ungodly bad I could feel My skin and Bicep splitting.

after this I had 2 scoops of regn-x and didnt bring any protein with me because I assumed we were going home So I hit BK and ordered 6 plain hamburgers ate 3 with bun abd other 3 without

I wished for a better workout i didnt have the intesity being back on day shift back in teh honor guard has tossed my sleep pattern into disarray
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 52
    rep Range Shoulders

Ok Bare with me. this is a piss poor entry. Due to the way I was feeling coupled with the fact that I strained My shoulder on the first exercise made for a fast uneventful lift. I will Note after i took a nap I popped 2 aleve and I just ate a **** load of food. 10 oz NY strip, Shrimp, artichoke and spinach dip with some fruchetta type bread, broccalli, sweet potatoes , and a side order of Ribs and i feel much better now. Ill sleep good here shortly

Seated BB Military press 135x12 135x10 ( here is where the strain came) 135x8 then gave up

I figured i was fubared for any more pressing movements for the day the front portion of My right delt was god awful killing me

Single arm side lateral raises 20x15 25x12 25x12 35x10 30x10

shrugs 225x18 225x18 225x8 225x18

I didnt really have any more lifts to try. I couldnt do front raises and no more pressing movements. I treid after about 20 min to no avail. so I packed it up and called it a day. at that time I felt like the top Of my head was gonna pop off like a volcano. Im hoping for a good leg day tomm.

I bet I ate 6000 cals today easily
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 56
    Shock week 3 Chest/ tri's

SO sad. This is the last week

I entered the gym with a bit of cockiness today. and sadly I was a bit too eager with the weight as you'll see below

Drop Set Flat Bench 250x8 235x6 225x4 1 set 250x6 235x4 225x2 2 set 250x6 235x4 225x2 3 set 250x4 235x 2 4 set

I was def to heavy in the weight. after the first drop set set I knew there was no way in phuk id complete 4 set of that.

Verticle Chest press supersetted with cable crossove 240x8 ss 60x8 240x8 ss 50x8 240x8 ss 60x8 240x8 ss 60 x8

Giant set Tricep. Seated Dip machine 2 hand reverse grip pull downs and single arm overhand pushdowns. 2 hand pulldown 100x8 right ove4 to seated dip 200x8 right ove to single overhand press down 60x8 1 set. 100x8 200x8 60x8 2 set 100x8 200x8 60x8 3 set 100x8 200x8 60x8 4 set.
    at this point I had a tricep Pump to no end. It hurt like hell I mean actualy pain. but it felt great to force the reps at the end achieve all pressing movements in 1 set.

it was 70 degrees out today so I wanted to bolt out go tanning and wash the truck. i did 10 min high intens biking then left. i know im gonna be sore as hell tomm

this was a Pic from the wifes b day party. I like it cuz my arm is as wide as she is lol

35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 58
    Shock week 3 Back / Bi's

Drop Set Lat pulldowns 220x8 180x6 150x 4 1set 225x8 185x6 155x4 2 set 225x8 185x6 155x4 3 set

these were crazy tough I tried to rest about 1.5-2 min between all sets today

T-Bar rows Super setted with Seated Cable pulls T bar rows 2 plates x8 supersetted with Seated cable pulls 170x8 4 sets total

Straight arm pull downs 130lb x15 130lbs x15

Seated Preacher Curls 90lbs supersetted with Hmmaer curls 45lb db 90lbs x8 ss 45lb x8 90lb x8 45lb x8 90bx8 ss 45lb x8

Hanging Concentration curls drop set. 35lb db 8 30lb db x6 25lb db x4 ( 1 set) 4 total sets

I bent over grabbed a DB let it hand down and curled up. as Im tuping this My Outter portion of My arm is cramping up on both arms to all hell so Im gonna step off for a bit.

oh one thing to note that worried me today My Right nip has been itchy as **** all evening
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.49%

dude! your wife is HOT!
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

lol I know haha I tell her she is lucky she is hot or id be gone lol
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 59
    Shock week 3 Shoulders / Calves

Current Weight is 238lb the One thing Im really happy to have leanred. My Honor Guard Belt that we use for show on the outer garment was adjusted to fit only me. Well I had to tighten it up because it was really loose. Which really amped me up

Tommarow is my last day But Im looking forward to my mch needed week off of laziness before vacation

Barbell Military Press superset with Straight arm Dumbell lateral raises. 155lb x8 ss 25 straight arm x8 155x8 25x8 155 x8 ss 25x8 155x8 ss 25x8

Behind the back Cable lateral raises superset with Front raises 45lb x8 ss 35x8 45x8 ss35x8 45x8 ss 35x8

Barbell shrugs superset with Bent over reverse lateral raises. 225x8 front ss 25x8 lat raises 225x8 ss 25x8 225x8 front x8 ss 25x8 225x8 back ss 25 x8 365 x8 front ss 30x8 365 back ss 30 x8

Hybrid Calve training. Standing Raises 200 x8 toes out 200 x8 toes in standing on plate toes out 8 toes in 8 slanding flat toes out x8 toes in x8 That is 1 total set. We did that for 4 total sets. Good god Ive never felt so much calf pain
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Day: 60
    Shock week 3 Legs

Bitter sweet. Last day. It sucks that it is over. But I need a break. The past few days im finding its taking longer to recover. i really need the rest, Im gonna take the next 7 days off and start back up when Im home in Pa for vacation. Ill work on My final review over the next few days

Current Weight is 236lb

Hack squat machine supersetted with Leg press Narrow stance. hack squat 225 x8 narrow stance superset to leg press 475 x8 narrow stance 225x8 ss 475x8 225x8 ss 475x8 225x8 ss 475x8

Leg extensions Super set with Walking DB lunges. 150x8 ss 45lb db x 15 paces 15-x8 45lb x 15 paces 150x8 45lb x12 paces

Lying Leg DB curl drop set. 40lb x8 30lb x8 25lb x8 1 set rest repeat for 3 sets

It was nice to have my buuddy there to place the Db between my feet for me

Lying Leg curl machine 150x15 150x15 105x15
    [/QUOTE]
    Followed REgen x dosing and rolled out. sore and wobbly
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good log...wife looks nice (you go for same type I do...), can't wait to see the final conclusions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome to the jungle(of test)
    By hman85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:11 PM
  2. Welcome to the Jungle...Warfare Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 11:33 AM