~PIMPimitsu~ - A log of Bad Ass Mass Production ! sponsored ALRI ™

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Introducing -- BAM / Bad Ass Mass

BAD ASS MASS™ 60 caps Pro-Anabolic Matrix

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

1. Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
2. Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
3. Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
4. Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
5. Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
6. Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
7. Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
8. Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement

Info about....

Myself:
* Sex: Male
* Height: 6'7''
* Weight: 225~230
* Body type: Ecto
* Est. BF% : 6~8%

My workout:
Nothing has changed yet! But I am working on that.

Mond and Thur =
Bench
Incline
Curls
Back
Abs
Tue and Fri =
Decline
Lats
Shoulders
Tri's
Wend and Sat =
Squats
Ham's
Calfs
Quads

Diet:
I really don't have to focus on that too much. I am hardgainer!
Here is an example from my last log.

Meal1 - Bagle and 32 oz of water
Meal2 - Opt. 100% with banna and about 20 Oz of milk serving of cottage cheese
Meal3 - ;=( Taco Bell - 2 chicken quesadilla 12 Oz of water (sorry I was on the run to work)
Meal4 - Grilled Chicken Sandwich and a lean pork kabob
Meal5 - Opt. 100% shake and Ham sandwich and baked chips

Cardo:Also explained above!

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Workout update will come late tonight... or early tommorrow... I work 2 jobs so I will post almost everyday!

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Looking forward to your results, good luck!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You BAM guys are taking over the forum!!

GL man, looking foreward to see how this turns out!

PIMPimitsu

Awards
DOUBLE WORKOUT POST !!

Wend - Legs Day 1
Squats - 245 for 3x10
Single Leg Ham curls - 100 for 3 x 10
Calf raises - 240 for 3x10
Quad machine (both legs) - 285 for 3 x10

This workout felt great!! But I think BAM might need about a week to kick in... maybe a few more day. We'll see. Just gettin' back into things and feeling before from when I was sick earlier this month!

Thur - Chest Day 2
Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 230 for 7, 230 for 7, 230 for 7,230 for 5
Iso-Incline machine - 100 for 12, 100 for 10, 100 for 8
Curls( seated curls powerset... 3 sets.. 20~30 sec. break between) - 65 for 10 , 55 for 10 , 45 for 10 ... I did 2 sets
Back Machine - 220 for 15 , 220 for 17
Ab Machine ( sit up style ) - 220 for 40x2
*** The bolds here are extra sets not pr's ... I'm tryin' to get back where I was before I was sick! closer to the 235~245 range.***

Again another good workout. Might have been better if I got more sleep but I feel BAM kickin' in. About 30 mins I feel alot better. Taking it on an empty tummy is better. I think I ate something Wend about 2 hour before hand... we'll have to see! I am also tryin to time my workout time with BAM.. So I think it turning out well...

Diet - Both day was pretty good... stay away from fried food. Focused on clean food. Had a double scoop of ON 100% 2 times on both days.. after dinner and before bed both days.A total of 4 servings.I will try to do this everyday. I am also taking a multi, fish oils and E.-Goldenseal combo still.

Sidenote- I will get new pictures by the end of this week, my cousin has the cam... Work is also killing me !! And i'll get mesurement up by tommorrow!! I'm sorry... but it will be up soon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Introducing -- BAM / Bad Ass Mass

BAD ASS MASS™ 60 caps Pro-Anabolic Matrix

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

1. Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
2. Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
3. Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
4. Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
5. Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
6. Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
7. Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
8. Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement

Info about....

Myself:
* Sex: Male
* Height: 6'7''
* Weight: 225~230
* Body type: Ecto
* Est. BF% : 6~8%

My workout:
Nothing has changed yet! But I am working on that.

Mond and Thur =
Bench
Incline
Curls
Back
Abs
Tue and Fri =
Decline
Lats
Shoulders
Tri's
Wend and Sat =
Squats
Ham's
Calfs
Quads

Diet:
I really don't have to focus on that too much. I am hardgainer!
Here is an example from my last log.

Meal1 - Bagle and 32 oz of water
Meal2 - Opt. 100% with banna and about 20 Oz of milk serving of cottage cheese
Meal3 - ;=( Taco Bell - 2 chicken quesadilla 12 Oz of water (sorry I was on the run to work)
Meal4 - Grilled Chicken Sandwich and a lean pork kabob
Meal5 - Opt. 100% shake and Ham sandwich and baked chips

Cardo:Also explained above!
Hey Pimp,

Everything looks good ; however, your diet doesnt look the best for getting the most muscle-gains.

Is this how you generally eat?

Do you have pictures to post? Your a tall guy. I understand how it is being tall but not that tall. lol

Heres some quick fire-tips

Example Protein sources- Lean Beef, Tuna, skinless chicken breast, eggs, salmon, TRurkey is ok but pay attention to the fat content Cottege cheese is a great alternative to casein at nighttime,theres many more im just listing off the top of my head.

NUTRITION HAS TO BE IN ORDER TO MAKE THE MUST MUSCLEGAINS.

Carbs- This is debatable and but i prefer fast acting carbs only postraining. Other than postrainin slow burning carbs, Sweet potaoes, brown rice, red potatoes, wheat bread, wheat tortialla, etc fat free cheese is nice too also eat veggies with almost every mea. Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Cauliflower, asparagus stir fry

Fats. If your a natural bodybuilder, then you need to consume at least fifteen percent of your diet from fats because if you dont your testostrone levels drop.This is for Men. I dotn think this applys to women. If your on anabolics it doesnt matter much because you have an endogenous amount of hormones circulating in your system.
Natural Peanut Butter, Avacoda, Almonds, Fish oil, Fish oil, Olive oil, coconut oil/ sure its ok to take in some saturated fat but try to get in "healthy fats"

Very Basic on Diet but its one of the most important aspects to bodybuilding. Any knowledgable person knows this. Goodluck with your cycle .

Hell i know protein bars arn't as efficent as real food ; although, they do work, they are much better than eating stuff you dont know exactly whats in your food, like the taco bell quesidilla's.Looks like you have much work to do as far as your diet. Cheers:pizza:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll never get used to seeing logs called 'sponsored' here, it looks funny

;)

You guys really don't have to say that here

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Fri - Decline - Day 3

Decline Bench - 235 for 12 , 245 for 10 , 250 for 8
Lats Pulls - 270 for 10, 280 for 9, 280 for 8
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 100 for 12, 110 for 10 , 110 for 10
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine MAXED at 330) 3 sets of 10

Today felt good I had good. Had BAM about 2 hours before the gym so I knew I wouldn't miss a serving. Not feeling too intense right now, but I get a bit of a boost before the gym.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Sat - Legs - Day 4

Squats - 245 for 10, 255 for 10, 255 for 10, 265 for 8
Calf raises - 240 for 3x10

Ran a mile for fun today... ;=)

Took BAM 3 hours before hand with food. So I wanted it to get in my system. Taking my second serving of bam with a protein shake before bed time. Also waiting for the 12 hour limit. Felt stronger today with Squats and did a extra set.

Good eats today... cereal,Red Quinoa with vegs. and baked chicken, Chicken sandwich and chicken ka-bob, and 4 servering of protein shakes...

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Hey Pimp,

Everything looks good ; however, your diet doesnt look the best for getting the most muscle-gains.

Is this how you generally eat?

Do you have pictures to post? Your a tall guy. I understand how it is being tall but not that tall. lol

Heres some quick fire-tips

Example Protein sources- Lean Beef, Tuna, skinless chicken breast, eggs, salmon, TRurkey is ok but pay attention to the fat content Cottege cheese is a great alternative to casein at nighttime,theres many more im just listing off the top of my head.

NUTRITION HAS TO BE IN ORDER TO MAKE THE MUST MUSCLEGAINS.

Carbs- This is debatable and but i prefer fast acting carbs only postraining. Other than postrainin slow burning carbs, Sweet potaoes, brown rice, red potatoes, wheat bread, wheat tortialla, etc fat free cheese is nice too also eat veggies with almost every mea. Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Cauliflower, asparagus stir fry

Fats. If your a natural bodybuilder, then you need to consume at least fifteen percent of your diet from fats because if you dont your testostrone levels drop.This is for Men. I dotn think this applys to women. If your on anabolics it doesnt matter much because you have an endogenous amount of hormones circulating in your system.
Natural Peanut Butter, Avacoda, Almonds, Fish oil, Fish oil, Olive oil, coconut oil/ sure its ok to take in some saturated fat but try to get in "healthy fats"

Very Basic on Diet but its one of the most important aspects to bodybuilding. Any knowledgable person knows this. Goodluck with your cycle .

Hell i know protein bars arn't as efficent as real food ; although, they do work, they are much better than eating stuff you dont know exactly whats in your food, like the taco bell quesidilla's.Looks like you have much work to do as far as your diet. Cheers:pizza:
Nah, I don't eat like that ... That one meal was on the run. I am bouncer and pizza deliever driver... go to school full time. Diet is kinda hard.

I do eat well for the most part. So I do understand whats good to eat. The Cottege cheese is FAT FREE all the time... has a bit more protein. It just happen to be me on the run and I had no choice but to get Taco Bell. I follow most of those things you said... let me give you a pic that about a month old.

Front Flex

Front Bi's

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Here is the stats...

Left bi- 17.75
Right bi - 17.75
Chest - 48
both calfs - 16
both quads - 23

All in inches...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your diet is not the most friendly bodybuilding diet but your phyquie looks awesome, especially if your 6ft7. Do you still look about like your pics

Nah, I don't eat like that ... That one meal was on the run. I am bouncer and pizza deliever driver... go to school full time. Diet is kinda hard.

I do eat well for the most part. So I do understand whats good to eat. The Cottege cheese is FAT FREE all the time... has a bit more protein. It just happen to be me on the run and I had no choice but to get Taco Bell. I follow most of those things you said... let me give you a pic that about a month old.

Front Flex

Front Bi's

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Sunday is my off day... and today the gym is closed... so I will be missing a day this week.

Current weight is 231

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Tue - Chest - Day 7

Decline Bench - 235 for 12 , 245 for 10 , 250 for 8
Lats Pulls - 270 for 10, 280 for 9, 280 for 8
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 100 for 12, 110 for 10 , 110 for 10
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine MAXED at 330) 3 sets of 10

Didn't wanna push it too hard... basicly did the same stuff as Fri... Workin' on New Year Eve and Day slowed me down abit. Didn't feel too good today eather... felt hella sick. I think I ate something bad out of the fridge. Maybe the chicken and rice was not the best choice for leftovers...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No i just want to see recent progress pictures. Most of these people that are testing ARLI's products dont have the diet together. Now sure Pimp you looked good but i want to see what you look like current. Now to get a look i think its important you get some recent pictures

PIMPimitsu

Awards
You'll get your pics... I'm a busy man. I don't have alot of free time. I will get some this weekend if I am lucky. I also don't have a cam so I have to wait on my cousin who also works 40+ a week.

DOUBLE POST FOR WEND AND THUR

Wend - Legs - Day 8 - Light

I ran for 15 mins... I wanted to do my normal workout, but my knee was swolen from Sat's leg workout. I just over did it. I should have known better.

Thur - Chest - Day 9 - Heavy

Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 230 for 7, 230 for 7,235 for 6, Burnout at 130
Iso-Incline machine - 100 for 10, 100 for 10
Curls( seated curls powerset... 3 sets.. 20~30 sec. break between) - 65 for 10 , 55 for 10 , 45 for 10 ... I did 2 sets

Felt good today... I been a bit touchy. Might have started a bad arugement with a female friend of mine, oh well.... So I know BAM is working. Gettin' a bit more intense in the gym. Also, I have been getting sleepy/groggy lately.. Some test booster do this. Missing monday threw me off some. And college starts again on Monday.... Blah...

Diet for Thur - Bagel with a bit of PB glass of oj, Fat free skin milk 2 scoops of ON Whey, Brussels sprouts with lean chicken breast with a roll, (later on tonight durning work and after I get off work) ,~durning~ Chicken sandwich and pork or chicken k-bob,~before sleep~ 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey with skin milk maybe some fat free C.Chesse... that a bit better for diet for ya??? I'm making an attempt here.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Fri - Decline - SO HEAVY AND SO DEEP - DAY 10

Decline Bench - 245 for 10 , 255 for 10 , 275 for 8
Lat pulls - 270 for 10, 280 for 10, 280 for 8
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 115 for 10, 135 for 8 , 135 for 8

Did a bit more than normal today!! Felt the urge to go all out!!! Felt good... I like it... I like it.. ;=) Good workout today. Hands down.

Sat - Legs - Light - Day 11

15 mins on the tred...
Again, light running and jogging... My knee is feeling beter... But I gotta make sure I don't stay hurt and ready for the last 2 weeks comming up.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Sunday - Weigh in - Day 12

232 .. I like that... it keeps going up

Mon - Bench - Heavy - Day 12

Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 235 for 8, 230 for 7,245 for 6, Burnout at 130
Curls( weighted stright bar - drop sets ... 3 sets.. 20~30 sec. break between) - 75 for 10 , 65 for 10 , 55 for 10 ... I did 2 sets

Good workout again. I like how things are going so far... except I haven't smooth things over with the female friend... But I can make it else where with my new gains right??? lol BAM BAM BAM!! Still feeling good if I take it preworkout...

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Tue - Decline - Day 13 - Heavy

Decline Bench - 245 for 12 , 255 for 10 , 275 for 8
Lat pulls - 270 for 10, 280 for 8, 280 for 8 ... shorter breaks...
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 115 for 10, 115 for 10, 115 for 10 ... lower the weight for more reps.
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine MAXED at 330) 3 sets of 10.. likein' that

FELT TO GOOD !!! I NEED TO KEEP GOING!!! College is driving me nuts right now... I cashed out the woman! Sooooooo I got some more free time to focus on the gym. Decline is going up.. gotta love it.

Wend - Legs - Day 14 - Light

Still hurts... thought about it... but work, and walking around on campus keeps it a bit swolen.

Will update Thur after work... hurtin' a bit from working late along with class.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Thur - Bench - Day 15 - HEAVY!

Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 235 for 8, 240 for 7,245 for 6, Burnout at 225 for 3
Curls( weighted stright bar - drop sets ... 3 sets.. 20~30 sec. break between) - 75 for 10 , 65 for 10 , 55 for 10 ... I did 2 sets

Workout felt good... the bi's had a good burn. Started to get a bit hype in the gym! Maybe its just me... BAM is feeling good and I think I might go head and get another bottle to do 2 months. We'll see how the money goes... I might stack it with something.. Anywho, I blew up in the gym today. I love this stuff.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: Quit hijacking people's threads talkin about the same s*** all the time "want to be 180 36 waist" especially a log, you have not contributed to anything.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
:wtf: Quit hijacking people's threads talkin about the same s*** all the time "want to be 180 36 waist" especially a log, you have not contributed to anything.
I have no idea what you talking about?!?!? I post in 2 other forums to met req. set by ALRI... sorry.

Popa Murph, I'm closer to St.L ... about 15 mins away from the Arch

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
NO this was not directed at you there was some other a$$hole in here about 2 days ago and talkin s*** it was directed at him he must have been banned and they removed his posts.....sorry for the misunderstanding

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Fri - Decline - Day 15 - Heavy!

Decline Bench - 245 for 12 , 260 for 10 , 275 for 8
Lat pulls - 280 for 9, 280 for 8, 280 for 8 ... BUMPED TO 280 for GOOD !!!
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 115 for 10, 115 for 10, 115 for 10 ... lower the weight for more reps.
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine MAXED at 330) 3 sets of 10.. STILL likein' that

Workout still feeling good... Leg is getting better and I am going to try to do some squats today if it feels ok. I'll post later with that. Fri's overall workout was great. I think BAM is still giving me a bit of edge in the gym. No "hype" type of feel... but I can tell something helping me improve my decline

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Sat/Sun - Running/Rest and Weigh in - Day 16/17

Did cardo for another 20 mins... My current weight is 233... I like it !!!

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Mon - Bench - Heavy - Day 18

Bench - 225 for 13, 225 for 10, 225 for 8, 230 for 7,245 for 5, Burnout at 225 for 3

Felt great today... Bench was out of control... I have to say I felt good. I didn't change the weight on the 3 set because of the MONSTER 1st set !! Welp, I went out alot this weekend and suffering from no sleep... Hopefully I can get back on legs.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
First thing I would like to say is sorry for not postings in the last few days... Might have some sort of tummy virus or ate some bad food... Haven't been 100% since Tue after working out... full updates are comming.

Tue - Decline - Day 19 - Heavy!

Decline Bench - 245 for 12 , 265 for 10 , 315 for 2... WOW, hurting!!
Lat pulls - 280 for 9, 280 for 8, 280 for 8 ...
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine MAXED at 330) 3 sets of 10.. STILL likein' that

Felt great and enjoyed ALL of my workout.. I was laggin' towards the end, but I blame that on decline.. On the second powerset of Tri's I failed around 8... ah, but bench was good. BAM !

Wend - Legs - Normal!!!

Squats - 225 for 12, 235 for 10, 245 for 10
Calf Raises (Machine) 275 for 3x12

Everything was feeling fine today so I did squats light so I wouldn't jack my knee up again. And I bumped the calf raises... I don't know.. just felt like it !! BAM still doing the job...

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Filling in the updates for Thur and Fri and Sat! Sunday weigh in

Thur - Bench - Day 21 - Light... for once right???

Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 230 for 6,230 for 6, Burnout at 225 for 3
Iso-Incline - 100 for 10, 100 for 10
Curls( weighted stright bar - drop sets ... 3 sets.. 20~30 sec. break between) - 75 for 8 , 65 for 8 , 55 for 8 ... I did 2 sets
Ab Machine ( sit up style ) - 220 for 35x2

Man, Monday killed me... then being sick kinda slowed me down. It was more of me being tired from hard bench and decline days. Workout felt good though. BAM is still doing its job.

Fri - Decline - Day 22 - One more light day!

Decline Bench - 235 for 13 x 2
Lat pulls - 280 for 10, 280 for 10
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine at 275) 3 sets of 10..

Yep. Still hurttin' so I took another day in the gym for light work. Lowered the weight a bit then I just did what felt right. Overall a good workout... Still, females aren't gonna set me off of my gym time !!! *****ES !!! ;=)

Sat - Legs - Day 22 - Normal

Squats - 225 for 12, 245 for 10, 255 for 10
Calf Raises (Machine) 275 for 3x12

Tryin' to get the legs back to where I want them. Starting out light and sticking to 3 sets on squats before I hurt myself again! Not good. Again, Bam is starting to feel good. I find myself getting a bit more pissed at normal things... maybe its me.

Sun - REST - Day 23

Feeling better now... my weight has dropped due to being sick...It wasn't the flu, but I just couldn't keep anything solid down.. so it was protein shakes and G-aid [size=+3]I am at 228[/size]

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Mon - Bench - Day 25 - Normal

Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 230 for 6,230 for 6, Burnout at 225 for 3
Curls( weighted stright bar - drop sets ... 3 sets.. 20~30 sec. break between) - 75 for 8 , 65 for 8 , 55 for 8 ... I did 2 sets

Had to workout on campus today... I can't focus in there... I don't like the bench in there and it was hard for me to get past that... The hooks are different on campus and it just feels strange getting past it being about 4 inch higher.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
b]Tue - Decline - Day 26 - Normal[/b]

Decline Bench - 235 for 12,10,10
Lat pulls - 280 for 10 x 3
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 115 for 10, 115 for 10, 115 for 10 ... lower the
weight for more reps.
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine at
275) 3 sets of 10..

Again not too happy. I took a nap and slept too long. So I had to workout after
work. Once more I get jack... my gym closes early after I got off work so I HAD
to drive up to campus to work out.... 15 mins out of my way. But I had to get
it in.

Wend - Legs - Day 27 - Normal

Squats - 225 for 12, 245 for 10, 255 for 10
Calf Raises (Machine)- 275 for 3x12

My legs are dryin' here... DOMS are kickin' my butt. But I did work out at 11
pm last night. Hit it again about 16 hours later. My legs are just piss poor.
Made it though though.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
Thur - Bench - Day 29 - Light... for once right???

Bench - 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 225 for 8, 235 for 6,245 for 5, Burnout at 135 on incline

Got it in on Thur... Even though I worked out late, like right before work. Felt great. Gotta love it. I can tell BAM is starting to hit the month mark. Nothing has fell off.

Fri - Decline - Day 30 - Heavy

Decline Bench - 235 for 12 , 240 for 10, 245 for 10 (short breaks)
Lat pulls - 280 for 10, 280 for 10, 280 for 8 (short breaks)
Iso-Shoulders Machine - 115 for 12, 115 for 12, 115 for 12 (short breaks)
Tri's(Powerset - Overhead tri.ext. with rope at 180 and Dip Machine at 275) 3 sets of 10..

Good set today. Stressed out a bit about college. A few of my female friends are starting to get to me. But we know how that goes. LAST DAY !!!!

Just noticed... My days are off in my log... around 12~15 I screwed up again.... So today is my last 2 pills of BAM :( ... I'll will make a double post for Thur and Fri later tonight or after I get off work from my bouncing job... then Sat/Sund post pics and give out an review.

PIMPimitsu

Awards
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/PIMPimitsu/Lee001.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/PIMPimitsu/Lee002.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/PIMPimitsu/Lee003.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/PIMPimitsu/Lee004.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/PIMPimitsu/Lee005.jpg

What do I think about BAM?? Very good product. I think taking 2 months of BAM would get things going for ANYONE. A gain .25 inches on my bi's. About .5 inches on my chest. Calfs and Thighs gained a bit ... but nothing drastic. It was under a .25 inches. I did get very "lazy" and seemed to take more naps. I did breakout around my forehead and my face was a bit more oily. My hunger increased towards the end of the 3rd week. On a scale of 1(low) to 10(high), I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. I didn't like how it made me tired, but I knew it was doing the job. Also, this one only one month. I would like to get another bottle soon before the effects of this 1st month wares off!

THANKS ALRI!!!!