***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Cervasa's New Years Evolution Stack

Alright time to get started so I get home form the gym today to find a nice suprise waiting on my doorstep, Now I know its the day after christmas but its never to late to open up presents. First big thanks to FnF and ALR for giving me the chance to test out this stack and what a better way to start the new year then testing out these products. I will be keeping a 30 day or longer if I am lucky log of this stack. The log offically will begin on 12/27/06 and I will be keeping a detailed log of my measurments diet and workouts. So lets get this bad boy started. Below is some info of the products that I will be taking along with the ALR EVOLUTION STACK I will be taking green magnitude and purple wraath. I have taking both purple wraath and green magnitude for a few months now and know the benefits that I get from these products and any changes out of the ordinary will be attributed to the addition of the EVOLUTION STACK. I am looking foward to testing these products and have been looking forward to testing for ALR for awhile now. Again, thanks to FnF and the ALR team and looking forward to giving back my feedback on this stack.

Bad Ass Mass:

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

-Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
-Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
-Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
-Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
-Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
-Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
-Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
-Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement​

Jungle Warfare:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix For Increased Myotrophic Activity!

So, obviously by now everyone knows that anabolic/androgenic steroids (anabolic steroids), prohormones (PH) and prosteroids (PS) work rather well for aiding lean tissue growth by increasing the anabolic response in muscle tissue thus shuttling nutrients away from fat and feeding them to muscle...and most know that they can have serious side effects like jail, HPTA shut-down, liver enzyme and lipid issues. Oh, and they are banned by about every sporting organization on the planet. Many are willing to take these risks, but it may not be necessary or a best choice for the goals desired.

The way that all androgens (AAS, PH and PS alike are types of androgens) trigger anabolism (protein synthesis/myotrophic activity) in muscle cells is interesting. Once an androgen is in the circulatory or lymphatic system, its molecules merge with androgen receptors (AR’s...remember that term, there will be a test at the end) thus acting as an AR agonist. (Agonist cause a response...antagonist stop one...unless it is an ex-girlfriend of course) The molecule basically delivers a message to the cell telling it what to do. The reason AAS and other androgen-type compounds are so coveted in the underground is simply due to the fact that they deliver a "make more proteins" message in a get bigger and perform better way. (Did I mention the negative side affects?) It is possible to do this without hormones and deliver a significant myotrophic message muscles will pay attention to…without the negative side affects.

What's So Great About Jungle Warfare?

-Increased myotrophic activity
-Favorable nutrient repartitioning
-HPTA modulation
-Estrogen management
-Significant Pro-Hypertrophic capacity
-Anti-Catabolic

What's In It?

Naturally, our design was intended to have a synergistic effect in that one compound’s actions amplifies the others. (I am sure some can think of comparisons to this important point of design). The result is a synergistic Pro-hypertrophic from ALRI featuring an Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex. (Get the name Jungle Warfare™ yet?) Mormordica Chirantia Extract - We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
- Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran - We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract - Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.​

Restore:​

Support Testosterone, Inhibit Estrogen To Promote Lean Mass!

In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered "hard-core only", and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men. Facts are we are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says "I want to be fat and feminine" (okay, one that isn't looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males! We don't want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!

A Solution

ALRI Restore is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore, it would be only part of the Restore optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males; by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

Increased Free Testosterone

Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) - Seems most males who use supplements for lean mass gains have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive; meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free; meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle. Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone.​

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
ITS ALL ABOUT ME

BACKROUND
Well lets see I was pretty active in sports in highschool especially soccer until my senior year when my knee decided to turn about 45 degrees the wrong way. I had to have my knee operated on go through all the great times in physical therapy. Well, college started soon after that and I got very lazy and only worked out doing beer curls for the next 4 years. Its wierd how one day you wake up and say damn when did I get so fat. Well around the age of 24 I weighed around 280. Well thats over 100lbs of fat that I put on. So I started going to the gym and hated every minute of it maybe because I realized how much weight I gained.Then one day after hitting a new best in the gym I realized that I now enjoyed actually loved lifting. I actually go to bed at night thinking about my next workout. Crazy I went from an unmotivated couch potato to a guy that can't wait til his next workout. Well I am 29 down to 230 and my frame is now starting to fill out with muscle not fat. I want to add quality lean mass to my frame. Over the last few years I started seeing some good gains in muscle while still dropping pounds and bodyfat. I will be posting results in the gym and also how I feel from work out to workout and any other changes from the norm over the month.

CARDIO
I will be doing cardio twice a week and maybe add an additional session as needed I hate cardio but I will make sure to get in all my session or I know FnF will kill me.

TRAINING SPLIT
I will be doing a 6x6 workout during this log
Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- Cardio
Thursday- Shoulders
Friday- Arms
Saturday- Cardio
Sunday- Legs

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
thanks guys for stopping by I have high hopes for this stack so lets see what it brings

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
DOSAGE
Here is my dosage breakdown and timing
Breakfast
1 cap of Jungle Warfare, 1 Cap Bad Ass Mass, 1 Cap of Restore

Lunch
1 cap of Jungle Warfare and 1 cap of Restore

Dinner
1 cap of Jungle Warfare, 1 Cap Bad Ass Mass, 1 Cap of Restore

Along with timing anytime I start new supplements I will also increase water intake. I tend to get dehydrated very quickly on certain supplements so this is normally a precaution that I take on my part.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Today will be my first workout in over a week so I am very excited about being back in the gym. I actually hate missing any workouts but due to the holidays travel and trying to finish up everything at work prior to the holidays I really had no free time. This was the first time in a over a year that I took a week off from the gym so I am hoping the time off was needed. Started the stack today with breakfast so it has begun. I will have my workout later today. I will be working chest today along with some abs and maybe some cardio kinda ate a ton of mom and grandmas cookies over christmas.

Dros120

Awards
I am running the same doses - 1 of each with Meal 1, 3, 5.

What is your plan for daily caloric intake?

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I am running the same doses - 1 of each with Meal 1, 3, 5.

What is your plan for daily caloric intake?
I am going to reach for around 4400 - 4600 calories a day and adjust as needed but normally I gain great around that mark

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Wow, thats a ton of cals. Hope your keepin em clean! ;)
oh yeah I am going to try and keep them clean as possible if I am seeing that I am gaining too much fat then I will adjust I am tring for around 15- 20 calories per body pound

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards

WORKOUT 1
CHEST

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. Bench Press Warm Up [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Bench Press [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]285[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]285[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]255[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]255[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]255[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Incline Bench Press [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] |
4. Seated Machine Press [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]300[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]280[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]260[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]260[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]260[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]260[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Cross Overs [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] |
Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW​
Alright very happy to get this log started and even happier being in the gym today after taking a week off. Feels good to be home. Very happy with todays workout. Bench killed me today and usually after the first few sets using the 6x6 workout I am zapped. Happy with the weights especially after eating horrible over the holiday and not working out. Today was my first doses of the stack and can't really feel anything yet nor did I expect to see or feel any changes on day one. No sides either and will update as changes come about. Actually did 20mins of cardio today just to get the blood flowing again. I am really excited about this stack and after re-reading the jungle warfare logs and reviews and reading how great gains people made on just JW I am so excited to see what the addition of bad ass mass and restore will add. Energy was great today that could have been attributed to being excited to start this log :) anyways can't wait to see what this stack brings

DAILY QUOTE​
"He that can have patience can have what he will."
--Benjamin Franklin

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards

CARDIO

DAILY REVIEW​
Well I am off today and I am bored so I thought I would get off my ass and go do some cardio this morning. I was on the treadmill for 30mins at a 4.0 speed and an 8 incline. Felt good gettinng some cardio in I always hate thinking about doing cardio hate during cardio but man I love how I feel after :) I also worked abs today lots of hanging knee raises crunches and cable crunches. I will be working out later today when my workout partner gets off work.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
STATS AND MEASURMENTS
PICS

Weight: 239
Measurements (in inches):

Chest (directly across nipples): 48
Shoulders (directly over the middle of the delts): 54
Arm (over peak): 17.25
Forearm (2" below elbow): 12.75
Thigh (8" above the knee): 24
Calf (mid calf): 15.75
Hips (directly over the glutes): 40.00
Waist (3" above belly button): 36
Abdomen (directly over belly button): 38

Here are some pics

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I started my stack today to. My dosing is different. I am doing the first the weeks of just Jungle Warfare. Then over lapping two weeks on jungle warfare and BAM. Then 2 Weeks of BAM alone. Then over lapping 2 weeks of BAM and Restore. Then 2 weeks of restore alone.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I started my stack today to. My dosing is different. I am doing the first the weeks of just Jungle Warfare. Then over lapping two weeks on jungle warfare and BAM. Then 2 Weeks of BAM alone. Then over lapping 2 weeks of BAM and Restore. Then 2 weeks of restore alone.
yeah I was thinking of doing the same but decided to try it this way I will be watching your log to see how it works out for you

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
General Question: how long would you guys wait in between the evolution stack and starting an oxodrol cycle?

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards

WORKOUT 2
BACK

1. Deadlifts warm up [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Deadlifts [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]355[/SIZE] |
3. BB Rows [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] |
4. Underhand Lat Pulldowns [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]210[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]210[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] |
5. CG Low Pulley Rows [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] |

DAILY REVIEW​
Great workout today back felt full and pumped by the time I was done. Felt a little light headed after deads. Today was my second day on the stack again to early to tell anything. I have had a headache since yesterday not sure if thats related to the the stack or not. I am going to bump up mhy water intake more. The headache may be due to dehydration kinda feels like that type of a headache so going to see if increasing water will take care of that.

DAILY QUOTE​
"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
--Henry Ford

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, what are you eating? I think your headaches mean you need more carbs, an issue with JW. It is such a great nutrient re-partitioner that can leave you hypogycemic- = headache.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Dude, what are you eating? I think your headaches mean you need more carbs, an issue with JW. It is such a great nutrient re-partitioner that can leave you hypogycemic- = headache.
yeah kinda figured it was such I already bumped up my water and will toss in some extra carbs :) yummy carbs.

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Dude, that is some serious workout volume there!

:twisted:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Dude, that is some serious workout volume there!

:twisted:
yea I love volume love to push myself in the gym and try and out do the previous workout seriously I hate leaving the gym

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I know what you mean cervasa....My day is not complete if I dont go to the gym....i get depressed:head:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I know what you mean cervasa....My day is not complete if I dont go to the gym....i get depressed:head:
yeah I hate it when I miss a day don't feel like my day is complete unless I go to the gym...........

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
I am going to reach for around 4400 - 4600 calories a day and adjust as needed but normally I gain great around that mark
DAM DAWG..........U eatin like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? I love your presentations with your posts too. It makes it worth followin......I'm in it witchya......Scribed!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
yea I love volume love to push myself in the gym and try and out do the previous workout seriously I hate leaving the gym
yeah me too i love the volume i got pissed off one day and started doin everything and tons of volume and it worked nice its still workin almost a year later..........yesterday was like 22 sets for biceps and that was after back .....that kinda volume lol :thumbsup:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
DAM DAWG..........U eatin like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? I love your presentations with your posts too. It makes it worth followin......I'm in it witchya......Scribed!
yeah its hard at times getting it down all day this should be a fun log

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards

WORKOUT 3
SHOULDERS

[[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. Hammer Behind the neck sholulder press [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]230[/SIZE] |
2. Cable Side Laterals [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] |
3. Reverse Pes Deck [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] |
4. Reverse Cable Cross Overs [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] |
5. BB Shrugs [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] |

DAILY REVIEW​
Alright sorry for not posting this up yesterday but the USC Gamecocks had thier bowl game yesterday so a friend had a party for it. Its always a good day when the Gamecocks win and Clemson loses baby!!!!!!!

Alright yesterday had a good workout in the gym great focus and really tried to focus on my rear delts which I am trying to bring up. I found that reverse cable crossovers have really been helping target my rear delts.

Overall I am feeling great increased water and added some extra carbs and this seemed to take care of my headache. Felt really motivated in the gym and had a little extra on some lifts which I like :)

DAILY QUOTE​
Helen Keller:
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
yeah me too i love the volume i got pissed off one day and started doin everything and tons of volume and it worked nice its still workin almost a year later..........yesterday was like 22 sets for biceps and that was after back .....that kinda volume lol :thumbsup:
I love volume training just love pushing it as hard as possible in the gym

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards

WORKOUT 4
ARMS

1. Tricep Vbar Press Down [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] |
2. DB Curls [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] |
3. Seated Machine CG Press [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]240[/SIZE] |
4. Hammer Curls [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] |
5. Overhead DB Tri Extension [ 6 Sets ]
6. Preacher Seat 1arm Cable Curls [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] |

DAILY REVIEW​
Arm day felt good really had a great mind muscle connection more then most of my workouts. I did get fatigued alot sooner then normal today but I didn't get much sleep last night. Had one of those nights when no matter what you do just couldn't fall asleep. My arms felt huge after the workout I am not on any NO products right now and must say that my arms felt harder and fuller then most workouts. No headaches again so I think I got the water intake and food down. No sides so far and feeling good all day. I will be doing legs later today since the gym is closed tomorrow :(

DAILY QUOTE​
It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards

WORKOUT 5
LEGS

1. Squat Warmup [ 2 Sets ]
2. Squat [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]345[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]345[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]315[/SIZE] |
3. Leg Extensions [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]220[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]220[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]220[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]220[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]220[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]220[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] |
5. Front Squats [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Seated Calf Raises [ 6 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] |

DAILY REVIEW​
Jello! I swear my legs feel like Jello. I was really happy with the squats today actually haven't worked legs out in two weeks and I was suprised at my numbers. I wasn't going to start with 365 squats but the warmup felt great so I thought I would try it out. Felt strong on the lifts had a lot of power pressing up.

LIKE ALWAYS AFTER LEG DAY
STAIRS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
DAILY QUOTE​
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
I still cant get over your training volume. :clap2:

Awesome workouts!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I still cant get over your training volume. :clap2:

Awesome workouts!
Thanks it kills sometimes....... also I seem to recover from these workouts very fast guess I am lucky. I love killing myself in the gym

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is looking awesome man. Love the quotes to, where to you pull those out of anyway?

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Log is looking awesome man. Love the quotes to, where to you pull those out of anyway?
thanks and I get the quotes from motivationalquotes.com I always like to start the day off with a postive quote so I thought I would share it in my log

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there's nothing like a good sentence to pump up the ole' spirits everyday. Thanks for the site.