***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. WORKOUT 2
    BACK

Exercise Training Log
    1. Deadlifts warm up [ 2 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | - | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Deadlifts [ 6 Sets ]
    6x355 | 6x355 | 6x355 | 6x355 | 6x355 | 6x355 |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. BB Rows [ 6 Sets ]
    6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 |
    4. Underhand Lat Pulldowns [ 6 Sets ]
    6x210 | 6x210 | 6x200 | 6x190 | 6x190 | 6x190 |
    5. CG Low Pulley Rows [ 6 Sets ]
    6x200 | 6x200 | 6x190 | 6x190 | 6x180 | 6x180 |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

Great workout today back felt full and pumped by the time I was done. Felt a little light headed after deads. Today was my second day on the stack again to early to tell anything. I have had a headache since yesterday not sure if thats related to the the stack or not. I am going to bump up mhy water intake more. The headache may be due to dehydration kinda feels like that type of a headache so going to see if increasing water will take care of that.

DAILY QUOTE

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    --Henry Ford

2. Dude, what are you eating? I think your headaches mean you need more carbs, an issue with JW. It is such a great nutrient re-partitioner that can leave you hypogycemic- = headache.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Dude, what are you eating? I think your headaches mean you need more carbs, an issue with JW. It is such a great nutrient re-partitioner that can leave you hypogycemic- = headache.
    yeah kinda figured it was such I already bumped up my water and will toss in some extra carbs yummy carbs.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    yeah kinda figured it was such I already bumped up my water and will toss in some extra carbs yummy carbs.

ya, go for like brown or wild rice, sweet potatoes, oats etc.

5. Dude, that is some serious workout volume there!

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by smithsonga
    Dude, that is some serious workout volume there!

yea I love volume love to push myself in the gym and try and out do the previous workout seriously I hate leaving the gym

7. I know what you mean cervasa....My day is not complete if I dont go to the gym....i get depressed
  8. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor
    I know what you mean cervasa....My day is not complete if I dont go to the gym....i get depressed
    yeah I hate it when I miss a day don't feel like my day is complete unless I go to the gym...........

9. Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    I am going to reach for around 4400 - 4600 calories a day and adjust as needed but normally I gain great around that mark
    DAM DAWG..........U eatin like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? I love your presentations with your posts too. It makes it worth followin......I'm in it witchya......Scribed!

10. Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    yea I love volume love to push myself in the gym and try and out do the previous workout seriously I hate leaving the gym
    yeah me too i love the volume i got pissed off one day and started doin everything and tons of volume and it worked nice its still workin almost a year later..........yesterday was like 22 sets for biceps and that was after back .....that kinda volume lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by miilkbone
    DAM DAWG..........U eatin like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? I love your presentations with your posts too. It makes it worth followin......I'm in it witchya......Scribed!
    yeah its hard at times getting it down all day this should be a fun log

12. WORKOUT 3
    SHOULDERS

[Exercise Training Log
    1. Hammer Behind the neck sholulder press [ 6 Sets ]
    6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 | 6x230 |
    2. Cable Side Laterals [ 6 Sets ]
    6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 | 6x50 |
    3. Reverse Pes Deck [ 6 Sets ]
    6x130 | 6x130 | 6x130 | 6x130 | 6x130 | 6x130 |
    4. Reverse Cable Cross Overs [ 6 Sets ]
    6x70 | 6x70 | 6x70 | 6x70 | 6x70 | 6x70 |
    5. BB Shrugs [ 6 Sets ]
    6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 |

DAILY REVIEW

Alright sorry for not posting this up yesterday but the USC Gamecocks had thier bowl game yesterday so a friend had a party for it. Its always a good day when the Gamecocks win and Clemson loses baby!!!!!!!

Alright yesterday had a good workout in the gym great focus and really tried to focus on my rear delts which I am trying to bring up. I found that reverse cable crossovers have really been helping target my rear delts.

Overall I am feeling great increased water and added some extra carbs and this seemed to take care of my headache. Felt really motivated in the gym and had a little extra on some lifts which I like

DAILY QUOTE

Helen Keller:
    When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

13. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45
    yeah me too i love the volume i got pissed off one day and started doin everything and tons of volume and it worked nice its still workin almost a year later..........yesterday was like 22 sets for biceps and that was after back .....that kinda volume lol
    I love volume training just love pushing it as hard as possible in the gym

14. WORKOUT 4
    ARMS

Exercise Training Log
    1. Tricep Vbar Press Down [ 6 Sets ]
    6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 |
    2. DB Curls [ 6 Sets ]
    6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 | 6x55 |
    3. Seated Machine CG Press [ 6 Sets ]
    6x240 | 6x240 | 6x240 | 6x240 | 6x240 | 6x240 |
    4. Hammer Curls [ 6 Sets ]
    5. Overhead DB Tri Extension [ 6 Sets ]
    6. Preacher Seat 1arm Cable Curls [ 6 Sets ]
    6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 |

DAILY REVIEW

Arm day felt good really had a great mind muscle connection more then most of my workouts. I did get fatigued alot sooner then normal today but I didn't get much sleep last night. Had one of those nights when no matter what you do just couldn't fall asleep. My arms felt huge after the workout I am not on any NO products right now and must say that my arms felt harder and fuller then most workouts. No headaches again so I think I got the water intake and food down. No sides so far and feeling good all day. I will be doing legs later today since the gym is closed tomorrow

DAILY QUOTE

It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

15. WORKOUT 5
    LEGS

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squat Warmup [ 2 Sets ]
    2. Squat [ 6 Sets ]
    6x365 | 6x365 | 6x345 | 4x345 | 6x315 | 6x315 |
    3. Leg Extensions [ 6 Sets ]
    6x220 | 6x220 | 6x220 | 6x220 | 6x220 | 6x220 |
    4. Leg Curls [ 6 Sets ]
    6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 |
    5. Front Squats [ 2 Sets ]
    15x135 | 15x135 | - | - | - | - |
    6. Seated Calf Raises [ 6 Sets ]
    6x180 | 6x180 | 6x180 | 6x180 | 6x180 | 6x180 |

DAILY REVIEW

Jello! I swear my legs feel like Jello. I was really happy with the squats today actually haven't worked legs out in two weeks and I was suprised at my numbers. I wasn't going to start with 365 squats but the warmup felt great so I thought I would try it out. Felt strong on the lifts had a lot of power pressing up.

LIKE ALWAYS AFTER LEG DAY
    STAIRS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAILY QUOTE

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
    Henry David Thoreau

16. I still cant get over your training volume.

Awesome workouts!

17. Quote Originally Posted by smithsonga
    I still cant get over your training volume.

Awesome workouts!
    Thanks it kills sometimes....... also I seem to recover from these workouts very fast guess I am lucky. I love killing myself in the gym

18. Log is looking awesome man. Love the quotes to, where to you pull those out of anyway?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Log is looking awesome man. Love the quotes to, where to you pull those out of anyway?
    thanks and I get the quotes from motivationalquotes.com I always like to start the day off with a postive quote so I thought I would share it in my log

20. Yeah, there's nothing like a good sentence to pump up the ole' spirits everyday. Thanks for the site.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. CARDIO

DAILY REVIEW

Alright today the gym is closed which sucked so I thought I would do some light cardio. Went on a 3 mile hike down by the river today. Felt good getting outside. Everything seems to be going well can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow. Oh not looking forward going back to work

22. hello cervasa, your training volume simply kicks ass.

I could imagine your legs felt like veggie going down the stairs

23. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee
    hello cervasa, your training volume simply kicks ass.

I could imagine your legs felt like veggie going down the stairs
    Thanks man my legs are still done trying to sit even sucks but its all worth it in the end

24. CARDIO[/CENTER]

DAILY REVIEW

I had no intentions of doing cardio this morning but my legs are killing me from my workout the other day so I thought I would get some lite cardio in 20mins just to try and get my legs moving and the blood flowing. I normally will do some lite cardio if my legs are sore just to losen the up.

25. WORKOUT 1
    CHEST

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench Press Warm Up [ 2 Sets ]
    2. Bench Press [ 6 Sets ]
    6x295 | 6x295 | 4x295 | 6x275 | 6x255 | 6x255 |
    3. Incline Bench Press [ 6 Sets ]
    6x185 | 6x185 | 6x185 | 6x185 | 6x185 | 6x185 |
    4. Seated Machine Press [ 6 Sets ]
    6x300 | 6x280 | 6x260 | 6x260 | 6x260 | 6x260 |
    5. Pec Deck [ 6 Sets ]
    6x170 | 6x170 | 6x160 | 6x160 | 6x160 | 6x150 |

DAILY REVIEW

Oh man I was very pumped about my numbers today especially the bench moved up to 295 on my first three sets on flat bench which is up 10 pounds. Felt good pushing that up I swear 10lbs doesn't seem like alot but it really is hoping to go for 305 to start my workout with next week. Alright diffentley felt stronger then I did last week in the gym which is great. I feel great all round no sides at all.

DAILY QUOTE

"Nothing is more validating and affirming than feeling understood. And the moment a person begins feeling understood, that person becomes far more open to influence and change.

Stephen Covey

26. uh oh looks like i need to step my game up nice log cervesa!

27. 305-next week-be there

Cervasa - :bb2: :bb:

28. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    305-next week-be there

Cervasa - :bb2: :bb:
    you know I got this

29. do it do it

30. Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor
    do it do it
    it will be done
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:01 AM
  2. Mfx and the BAM?
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 11:28 AM
  3. ALRI and the fat loss
    By Bull6125 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:48 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM