Bludevil's DCP Log

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
This is my 1st log on AM. I received DCP from Recomp Nutrition and will post my results here. My overall goal is to do a recomp during Jan/Feb time-frame while using DCP the 1st few weeks to just negate the holiday gorge fest. The real training will begin on Jan 3.

I recieved my DCP on 12/21 and started my dosage of 2 capsules 3 times a day on the 22nd.

My beginning stats are
Age - 33
Height - 6'0
Weight - 196lbs
BF - 14.3%

Things I noticed on my 1st morning dosage was increased body heat and heart rate seemed to speed up noticibly (not eca fast but comparable) with more energy.

My 2nd dosage, which was an hour before training, I noticed the same effects, as well as more pronounced sweating. I'm never been one to sweat while lifting, only in extreme cardio, but I was sweating pretty profusely just after a few minutes of lifting weights.

I took my last dosage around 7pm and was a little afraid I maynot be able to sleep, but I had no issues at all. Sleep was deep and restful.

I played basketball on the 23rd, and noticed a little boost in endurance. I usually hit the wall after the 10 to 15 minute mark and then catch my 2nd wind and I'm good to go the rest of the game, but noticed I never hit the wall this time. I felt good and energized. Not sure if this was a placebo affect, me being excited about it being my last day of work for 10 days or a little bit of both. Again, extreme sweating (definately more than usual).

The only con I've noticed with this product is it seems to make lagging injuries more pronounced. I'm trying to recover from a pulled groin muscle and it was hurting more during play than the last couple of times I played. I contribute this to the TTA. I will try and up the Cal/Mag dosage to alleviate this.

I didn't train at all on the 24th and 25th. I ate like total crap and watched tv and played with the kids both days.

Today - I'm not going to the gym today, but did manage to do 200 pushups and situps. I have some db's that I will probably get out tonight and do some squats and lunges, nothing to strenous but will try to work up a sweat.

So far after 4 days of use, I still feel increased heat and rise in heart rate, but the increase in rate doesn't seem to be as pronounced as it was the 1st few days. This is to be expected as my body is getting accustomed to DCP. I haven't weighed myself since the 22nd, I'm a little scared after all the junk food I've ate, but will take it tomorrow morning and report.

By the way, I would like to thank DSADE and RNP for giving me the chance to try out their product :woohoo:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I have other supps I'm going to add in when my training gets back to normal, which will be Jan 3.
Other supps I will begin are:
NHA stack with Lean Extreme
Mass Pump Stack from NP
Basic Cuts (for pre-workout boost)
BCAA's
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/27 - Did a total body db w/o from home. I only have a set # of db's so I kept the reps high and rest intervals low to make the w/o as intense as possible. I was pleased with the w/o given the limited equipment I have at home.

I was planning on weighing myself this morning to see where I stand after 5 days of usage but my 2 year old woke me up this morning and got me off track. Forgot all about weighing myself, so it's scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Diet has been in check since yesterday. My diet pretty much consists of the following:
Morning - protein shake with 1 cup of rolled oats and 3 tsp of natty pb with flax oil.
Lunch - Lean meat with veggies and 1/2 an apple and fish oil
Pre w/o - Mass Pump Stack with Basic Cuts and BCAA's
Post w/o - Protein shake with 1 cup of rolled oats + BCAA's and 1/2 an apple
Dinner - Lean Meat and veggies with fish oil
Night - Cottage Cheese with natty pb and flax oil

Pros/Cons of DCP - Day 5
Still have increased body heat (this has been consistent through out so far)
Increased heart rate (Seems to be slowing down a little but still noticeable)
Slight increase in energy
Increase in agression/motivation in the gym (haven't determined if this is DCP or just mental).

Cons -
Slight Cramping in neck and shoulders (Cal/Mag should take care of this)
My pulled groin seems to be a little more sensitive while taking DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log so far...subbed.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in DSADE.

12/28 - Weighed myself this morning. To my surprise, I've lost 2lbs in 6 days.
Beginning weight - 196
After 6 days - 194

I must say I was totally surprised that I lost weight because my diet was absolute crap the 1st 3 days (partaked in all the christmas goodies). I was expecting a 2 to 3lb increase. I can't wait to see what kind of results I have after a month's worth of usage plus my other supps that I will add in beginning Jan 3. Should make for a very nice recomp.

No weight training today, will play basketball tonight for cardio. I will log the DCP effects tonight.

Diet has been in check so far today.

I have some before pics that I will post later in the day as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great...I want to hear endurance comments about the basketball.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
OK, DCP results Day 6.

I played full court pickup basketball for about 2 hours. Things I noticed where:
Sweating - More than normal but not as much as day 1 or 2.
Endurance - endurance was crazy, I had to guard the fastest guy in the gym and seeing as he's in his early 20's and I'm in my early 30's I figured he would smoke me, but I locked him down pretty good. He had me running around like a chicken with his head cut off, but I kept up with him and never got fatigued. I can't say enough about the endurance factor as just 2 weeks ago I played and after 1 game I was huffing and puffing and bending over to catch my breath. Tonight I never ran out of breath. It's like I had a runners high from the get go.

Side note - Took extra cal/mag supp and neck and shoulder cramps are gone.

So far I'm loving this stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/29 - Worked out at home today with full body db w/o. Lifting was focused and intense. I took DCP about 30 minutes before training and noticed my rest intervals had decreased from 2 days ago when doing the exact same w/o. I was resting 60 sec between sets and today was like 30 to 45 secs between sets. I finished the w/o 10 minutes faster.

Diet was in check today. Will weigh myself again tomorrow morning to see where I stand after 8 days weight wise.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Before Pics

Front Relaxed

Front Flexed

Back Relaxed

Back Flexed

Side Flexed

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/30 - Nothing really exciting to report today. Today was an off day for training. My wife's cousin just opened a restaurant and we were invited to an open house celebration with a ton of food being served. I knew most of the food would be heavy in butter and sauce so I took 3 DCP before and 3 after. This was the 1st time I've taken 3 at a time, usually take 2. I was concerned my heart rate may rise more than I like but it didn't happen. Everything was good to go. Other than the heavy afternoon meal, diet was pretty good.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/31 - Weighed myself this morning at 198. That's a gain of 4lbs since 12/26. I was a little dissapointed in the weight but not overly concerned about it. I guess I ate more than I though yesterday at the open house.

Will not be training today, just partying in the new year. Diet has been kept in check whole day except for after 8pm where I will consume all types of goodies.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/1 - Weighed myself this morning at 199lbs. A 1lb increase since yesterday morning. This isn't to bad considering all the pizza and hot wings I ate last night.

Thing I'm starting to notice with DCP is -

1. After 10 days of usage, I rarely get the sweats when exercising like I did the first few days while on.

2. The body heat / heart rate increase is not as pronounced as it was the first few days but still noticable, especially at 3 capsules.

3. Endurance seems to keep getting better and better on this stuff. I've found that 3 caps with Creatine and CM 30 minutes before training is the money shot for endurance. I find myself ripping through the weights like never before. I have to make myself take longer rest intervals between sets. I used to be exhausted after training, but I feel like I can just keep going on this stuff.

4. 3 caps of DCP gives me a nice energy boost (while training or not training). I didn't notice a lot with 2 caps but 3 seems to hit the spot.

So after 10 days of use, I've found that 2 caps, 3 times a day is a little light for my bodyweight but 3 caps 3 times a day is perfect.

Training wise, I had another total body db w/o from home. Session was quick and to the point but extremely effective. I'm tired of working out from home. Will hit the gym starting wed.
I will also add in Activate and RR on Wed as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good...and I find the same thing.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/2 - Nothing new to report today, non training day. Just for kicks (I was bored at home) I did 200 pushups and situps. Zipped through them pretty fast.

Diet wise, today has been perfect. Mostly meat and veggies with all meals and some fruit with 2 meals.

Back to work and the gym tomorrow. I've had 12 days off from work so I'm not really looking forward to going back, but I am looking forward to hitting the gym (by the way, we have a nice gym where I work, so thats why I don't go to the gym while on vacation).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/3 - Wierd thing happened this morning, stepped on the scale and it said 192.5. That's a 6.5lb decrease in 2 days. While most of it was probably water weight, I have a hard time believing I shed 6.5lbs of water in 2 days while doing no cardio and no training session yesterday.

Started a new routine today, it's basically a 3 day total body split.
Monday -
Front Squat - 4sets of 5 to 7
BB Row - 4sets of 5 to 7

Bench Press - 4sets of 5 to 7
Good Morning - 4sets of 5 to 7

Chin Ups - 4sets of 5 to 7
DB Push Press - 4sets of 5 to 7

Tuesday -
DB Step Ups - 3 sets of 10-12
Hammer Curl to Press Overhead - 3 sets of 10-12

Single Arm DB Rows - 3 sets of 10-12
Incline DB Bench - 3 sets of 10-12

Skulls - 3 sets of 10-12
Romanian DL - 3 sets of 10-12

Wednesday -
30 minutes of Cardio on tready

Thursday -
Same as Monday

Friday -
Cario - Basketball

I will flip flop exercises on alternating weeks, meaning week 2 would consist of exercises performed on tuesday will be performed on monday and thursday while exercises performed on monday and thursday on week 1 would only be done on tuesday of week 2.
Also, exercises that are grouped together are alternated with 60 sec RI.

Also added in the following supps
Activate
RR
Lean Xtreme
Mass Pump Stack
BCAA's
Bacic Cuts

Dosing scheme looks like this
Morning meal- 3 DCP, 1 Activate, 1 RR and 1 LX
Mid Morning meal- 1 Activate, 1 LX
Pre W/O - Mass Pump Stack, 3 Basic Cuts, BCAA's
Post W/O - Post workout shake with BCAA's and 3 DCP
Afternoon meal - 1 Activate
Dinner - 3 DCP
Night - 1 Activate, 1 RR

Training was very nice today. Extremely motivated and aggresive. I think most of this came from being at the gym for the 1st time in 2 weeks and being on a new routine. Again, DCP continued to inpress for endurance while lifting but with the added 3 Basic Cuts pre w/o, I seemed to be running through the weights. Also noticed slight sweating.
So far everything seems to be on par with DCP and recomp phase.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/4 - Everything went well today. Did the following routine today and it whipped me pretty good by the end. I've been doing low reps high weight with 2-3 minute RI for the last couple of months, so high reps with only 60sec RI was a pretty big shock to my system. Needless to say, with the DCP, Mass Pump Stack and Basic Cuts, I powered through the w/o. By the end I looked like I had just finished a marathon by the amount I was sweating.

DB Step Ups - 3 sets of 10-12
Hammer Curl to Press Overhead - 3 sets of 10-12

Single Arm DB Rows - 3 sets of 10-12
Incline DB Bench - 3 sets of 10-12

Skulls - 3 sets of 10-12
Romanian DL - 3 sets of 10-12

Diet was on par today. Even though I'm on a restricted diet, my #'s have been steady and some have increased. Pretty pleased to say the least.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/5 - Weighed myself this morning at 191. Thats a 1.5llb decrease in 2 days. I think at least 1lb is water weight as I played 1.5 hours of basketball last night.

No training today, but will play another 1.5 hours of bball.

Things I'm still noticing on DCP are -
1. Increase in sweating - especially during cardio
2. Slight increase in body temp
3. Endurance is up
4. Slight energy boost
5. Drop in body weight
6. Waist and chest are looking tighter

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Visually, does your appearance jibe with the scale numbers? If so, that is insanely amazing.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Visually, yes I must concur that my waist, arms and chest all look like I've dropped at least 1 to 2% of BF.

I will confirm this Monday as I will take another BF%. This will be the half way mark on DCP, so it will make for good comparisons.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it sounds like you are a very good responder for sure. Great feedback, BD.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
The one thing I've noticed is the weightloss has come after upping my dosage from 6 caps a day to 9. If you look at my journal you will notice I weighed 199 on 01/01 and that's when I upped my dosage to 9 caps. In 5 days I'm down to 191lbs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice the same thing. Increasing capsule count would be cost prohibitive at this point, but I would definitely recommend a 3 x 3 dosing protocol for a decent sized male.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Bad news, played bball today and turned my ankle pretty good. I'll rest this weekend and see how it feels Monday. If it's still sore, I will limit myself as to what lower body exercises I will perform.

Before I turned my ankle, I still noticed an increase in endurance and sweating from DCP.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Bad news, played bball today and turned my ankle pretty good. I'll rest this weekend and see how it feels Monday. If it's still sore, I will limit myself as to what lower body exercises I will perform.

Before I turned my ankle, I still noticed an increase in endurance and sweating from DCP.
That sucks, bro. I hope you get it back, soon! Try hitting the rowing machine or bike once it starts getting better. Try not to make any quick cuts like in bball. You wanna get more bang for you buck with DCP ;)

But, I definitely hear you on the sweating and a little on endurance. Since I've taken this stuff (roughly a week), I've gone up in body temp and sweats are pretty intense. There's nothing like oxidation and heat to drop the fat :thumbsup:

HL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take good care of that ankle...and listen to Larry's advice. You will be back up in no time.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
That sucks, bro. I hope you get it back, soon! Try hitting the rowing machine or bike once it starts getting better. Try not to make any quick cuts like in bball. You wanna get more bang for you buck with DCP ;)

But, I definitely hear you on the sweating and a little on endurance. Since I've taken this stuff (roughly a week), I've gone up in body temp and sweats are pretty intense. There's nothing like oxidation and heat to drop the fat :thumbsup:

HL
Thanks for chiming in HL35. The endurance will come with DCP. It took 7-10 days before it really kicked in with me. This seems to be the norm with everybody else as well.

Oh yeah, thanks for the advice. The only thing is I hate doing cardio. Right now my cardio consists of playing bball or jumping rope, neither good for the ankle. I guess I'll have to break down and jump on the rowing machine.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/9 - Ankle still swolen and bruised pretty good after weekend. Therefore I'm changing my routine until ankle is better. Basically I will not be doing any lower body exercises until my ankle feels better. I will also limit how heavy I go on standing exercises as well (like deadlifts and squats).
Will still incorporate alternating exercises with low RI's to keep heart rate going.

Diet has been on par the last couple of days, no binges or cheats at all.

I was planning on getting a midway bf% test done this week but will hold off. Since upping my intake from 6 to 9 pills a day, my bottle is rapidly decreasing. I only have 5-7 days left of DCP. Since this is a short time-span I will wait until DCP is finished before getting bf% checked.

I will keep my thoughts about DCP and fatloss until after my 2nd BF% test is taken (although it's all positive right now), but their's no use in waiting on posting my thoughts about DCP and endurance. I've taken multiple pre w/o supplements and must say DCP + Mass Pump Stack by far blows them away besides ECA stack. And with DCP + Mass Pump Stack their's no rapid heart beat (which is big for me because my mind likes to play tricks on me when heart starts beating fast, aka Fred Sanford). Can't give the endurance factor of DCP enough praise.

Nice job on this one DSADE.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, BD...sorry your ankle is so bad. The design for the endurance supplement (which should be going into testing in around 4 weeks) is going to even blow DCP away.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/10 - Things moving along smoothly. Training was good today (intense, motivated and fast). I hit Back and Tri's today starting out with Deadlifts but stopped after the 1st set when my ankle started tingling while supporting the added weight. Substitued deadlifts with Lat Pulldowns.

Todays routine consisted of the following:
Lat Pulldowns 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5

DB Rows 3x10
Skullcrushers 2x10

Reverse fly's 3x12
Pushdowns 2x12

Alternating sets with 60sec RI's.

20 minutes of low impact cardio on the bike

Nothing really new to report regarding DCP, all items are still on the postive side. I did weigh myself this morning and I weighed 194. That's a 3lb increase from last friday although I exepct most to be water weight as I played bball 2 days before weighing myself last friday. Also being laid up last sat, sun and monday due to ankle didn't help anything. Diet still looking good.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/11 - Nothing new or exciting to report today. Was an off lifting day, did 45 minutes on the bike. Nothing to strenous, as I took it easy due to ankle.

Diet still dialed in.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/12 - Weighed this morning at 192. 2lb decrease in 2 days.

Training - Shoulders/Abs

Military Press - 3x5
Crunches - 3x50

DB Upright Rows - 3x10
Swiss Ball Crunches - 3x25

BB Shrugs - 3x12
Hammer machine crunches - 3x25

15 minutes of low intensity cardio.

DCP thoughts - Before switching to this new routine where I'm trying to keep rest intervals at 60 seconds, I was resting more in the lines of 90 - 120 seconds between sets previously. When I switched to the lower RI's, it was kind of hard to adapt because my CNS and muscles just weren't ready to hit it again in such a short time span. But in the last 5 to 7 workouts I'm making myself rest 60 seconds. I'm sure some of this is my body getting acclimated to the new routine but I've never bounced back this quickly between sets. Today I pretty much let it loose and did the entire w/o with only 20-30 second RI's between sets. Keep in mind their are no decrease in weights, all have been stable or increased.

The endurance I give to DCP, while the strength increase I give to the Mass Pump Stack and NHA stack.

With that said, all is well here.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/15/07 - Things still going good on my end. I'm finally starting to feel the effects of my caliorie restirictive diet. While I met all my poundages and reps today, it was very hard and aggression and motivation just wasn't there. Today was the first day I felt like I've been on a diet. I think the general overall fatigue is from lack of carbs. I low-carb'd it this weekend with basically nothing but proteins/fats/veggies. The only carb form was steel cut oatmeal for breakfast.

DCP notes - sweating is pretty much gone except while doing cardio where sweating is still more pronounced. Increased heart rate is minimal to none right now. Other negative effect I've noticed is loss of libido, while I don't know if DCP is causing this or lack of calories. I'm guessing the combo of the two is doing the trick. I was hoping the addition of the NHA stack would at least bring libido back to normal stages but it's just not their right now.

Postive sides are still increased endurance, more vascularity and waistline/chest area's are looking more defined.

Other notes - I only have 1 more days worth of DCP. I will wait until this Friday to take another BF% to negate any water retention that DCP may cause.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/16 - Sadly this is my last day of DCP. Like I stated yesterday, I will be taking weight and BF% this Friday for final results. I will give my final opinion of DCP friday when I get my results.

Today is an off day for training. I will be doing cardio tonight. I play in a competitive bball league and tonight is our first game. I just hope my ankle holds up. We'll just wait and see.

HairyLarry35

Awards
1/16 - Sadly this is my last day of DCP. Like I stated yesterday, I will be taking weight and BF% this Friday for final results. I will give my final opinion of DCP friday when I get my results.

Today is an off day for training. I will be doing cardio tonight. I play in a competitive bball league and tonight is our first game. I just hope my ankle holds up. We'll just wait and see.
Good luck, bro. I hope it's good enough!

BTW, Great log.

HL

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Great log.
HL
Thanks HL, much appriciated. I'm relatively new to the boards as far as posting goes. I've been lurking for awhile. I've been on other bb forums but must say AM is by far the most informative and will start calling AM home.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1/19 - DCP Review

Here are my beginning and final stats -

Beginning
Weight - 196lbs
BF - 14.3%

After 26 days of DCP use
Weight - 192lbs
BF - 12.4%

4lb decrease in weight
1.9% decrease in BF

That's almost a 2% decrease in BF in 26 days. While I contribute my diet for some of the decrease, I must say, the first 5 to 7 days on the product, I was on NO diet as it was the holidays and I was partaking in all the goodies. After numerous other cuts and diet's I've undergone, I would say maybe 1/2 to 1% of decrease came from my diet while the other % was solely DCP. Needless to say I'm sold on this product and will add it as part of my staple supps during dieting phases.

Also would like to note that while in a caloric deficit, my #'s on all lifts did not decrease. They didn't increase either but stayed baseline which is huge for me while cutting. Usually my #'s drop alot while dieting. I don't know if DCP played as big a part in this as the NHA/Mass Pump stack and clean diet probably were the biggest factors in losing no strength.

Things I noticed while on DCP
First 7 days - Huge increase in sweating, and moderate rise in heart rate. Also slight energy increase

10th - 15th days - Sweating is now moderate while rise in heart rate is mild. Still noticing slight energy, but starting to notice a nice increase in endurance.

Days 16 to end - Sweating is now mild while rise in heart rate is null. Energy is still their while endurance factor has really kicked in. Almost like getting a runner's high.

I will be taking pics this weekend to compare before and after. Pics will be posted Monday.

I again would like to thank DSADE for giving me this opportuntiy. This definately is a quality product :thumbsup:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks R3d, yeah it's one of the better cutting supp's I've tried. I think I'll incorportate it with Sesathin and Camp for my next cutting cycle to see how that goes.

R3d

R3d

Awards
I've been hearing great things about DCP+Sesathin.
I'd give it a try if I wasn't a poor POS :D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
DCP =
DCP: Damage Control Protocol

Ingredients Profile:

TTA
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Potassium Pyruvate
Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Search?
Damage control protocol.
Go buy it.
Best advice I've heard all day :study:

Bludevil, awesome log, bro! If anybody asks about DCP in the future, I'll be sure to point them towards this thread. Congrats on the fat loss.

HL

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Bludevil, awesome log, bro! If anybody asks about DCP in the future, I'll be sure to point them towards this thread. Congrats on the fat loss.
HL
Thanks HL, although I think your thread on "DCP and other goodies" will display better results than what I had. I'm looking foward to see how it goes for you

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log bluedevil! sorry to hear about your ankle, I hope all is better quickly for you. DCP seems to be the real deal

here is a link to my dcp log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58393-my-dcp-ckd.html
Ankle is getting better, actually played today with little pain. I went to the dr. and got a ankle brace and it seems to help alot. While I have the brace on I feel no pain, but when I take it off my ankle starts to throb. I pop and anti-infllamatory before my game and I'm good to go.

Nice job on your log, looks pretty sweet. I'll definately keep a check on it. Oh, congrats on the upcoming marriage.