cissus sides

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
has anyone else experienced acne with this? i dont know if i just have sensitive skin or what, but i staarted taking it for a couple of days and started to break out when i stopped the acne went away so im pretty sure it was the cissus. its a shame b/c i really could notice a diff. in my joints in only a few days

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
havent had any from cissus at all...

are you taking anything else different?

Arzi75

Awards
has anyone else experienced acne with this? i dont know if i just have sensitive skin or what, but i staarted taking it for a couple of days and started to break out when i stopped the acne went away so im pretty sure it was the cissus. its a shame b/c i really could notice a diff. in my joints in only a few days
Just started taking Cissus and have not noticed that - but I guess it can be that as a younger person you are more prone to that than me in my early thirties, I'd think.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
The addition of cissus was the only change. I haven't tried getting back on it since January. If no one else has had this reported side effect, I think I'll give it another go. Rugby 7's has taken a toll on my joints this summer, and I'm still recovering from a torn rotator cuff. Thanks guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
akboom87 Serious Nutrition Solutions 17
LJ57 Supplements 24
Wordz_Worf Supplements 20
DaveMcNaul Supplements 20