steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Steve0178 TESTS:

The EVOLUTION Stack:

Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare, and Restore

Bad Ass Mass:

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

-Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
-Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
-Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
-Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
-Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
-Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
-Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
-Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement​

Jungle Warfare:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix For Increased Myotrophic Activity!

So, obviously by now everyone knows that anabolic/androgenic steroids (AAS), prohormones (PH) and prosteroids (PS) work rather well for aiding lean tissue growth by increasing the anabolic response in muscle tissue thus shuttling nutrients away from fat and feeding them to muscle...and most know that they can have serious side effects like jail, HPTA shut-down, liver enzyme and lipid issues. Oh, and they are banned by about every sporting organization on the planet. Many are willing to take these risks, but it may not be necessary or a best choice for the goals desired.

The way that all androgens (AAS, PH and PS alike are types of androgens) trigger anabolism (protein synthesis/myotrophic activity) in muscle cells is interesting. Once an androgen is in the circulatory or lymphatic system, its molecules merge with androgen receptors (AR’s...remember that term, there will be a test at the end) thus acting as an AR agonist. (Agonist cause a response...antagonist stop one...unless it is an ex-girlfriend of course) The molecule basically delivers a message to the cell telling it what to do. The reason AAS and other androgen-type compounds are so coveted in the underground is simply due to the fact that they deliver a "make more proteins" message in a get bigger and perform better way. (Did I mention the negative side affects?) It is possible to do this without hormones and deliver a significant myotrophic message muscles will pay attention to…without the negative side affects.

What's So Great About Jungle Warfare?

-Increased myotrophic activity
-Favorable nutrient repartitioning
-HPTA modulation
-Estrogen management
-Significant Pro-Hypertrophic capacity
-Anti-Catabolic

What's In It?

Naturally, our design was intended to have a synergistic effect in that one compound’s actions amplifies the others. (I am sure some can think of comparisons to this important point of design). The result is a synergistic Pro-hypertrophic from ALRI featuring an Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex. (Get the name Jungle Warfare™ yet?) Mormordica Chirantia Extract - We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
- Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran - We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract - Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.​

Restore:​

Support Testosterone, Inhibit Estrogen To Promote Lean Mass!

In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered "hard-core only", and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men. Facts are we are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says "I want to be fat and feminine" (okay, one that isn't looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males! We don't want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!

A Solution

ALRI Restore is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore, it would be only part of the Restore optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males; by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

Increased Free Testosterone

Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) - Seems most males who use supplements for lean mass gains have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive; meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free; meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle. Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone.​

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who the hell is Steve0178???

Background:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 173-176
Body type: Part Meso part Ecto...i can gain muscle fast compared to others but my metabolism rate is high so i have trouble putting weight on quickly.
Est. BF% : ~10 give or take 1%

Training experience:
Ive been training for about 9 years. I started working out in grade school...about 6th grade. My dad got me involved and very intersted when i was young. I worked out for about 7 years at a moderate level. About 2 years ago i got very serious about it and have been working out 6-7 days a week since then. Working out is my passion in life. I get up everyday because i know i can go the gym. I have a stressfull life being a resturant manager and going to college so the gym gives me an outlet to physically let out my feelings. I feel more alive when im working out then in any other place. To put how i feel about the gym into perspective: my girlfriend got mad at me bc she said working out was more important to me than her...and i didnt disagree. WHOOPS.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol
Day 1: Chest and Back
Day 2: Legs and Calfs
Day 3: Bis, Tris, and forearms
Day 4: Shoulders
REPEAT
(Sometimes i switch them up or work differnt parts together but this is my usual schedue)
I workout 6 to 7 days a week. Sometimes my schedule does not permit 7 days or i need to take a break due to recovery. My workouts are very high intensity. I usually start my workouts (after warming up and deep stretching) with my heavier sets as you use more energy with those sets. These are usually compount movements that work more than one area of the body. Then i usually do a medium-heavy set, then a medium to light set, then a light set. As i get lighter in weight i tend to focus more on form and really pumping the muscles full of as much blood i can get stuffed under my skin. Sometimes i have light workouts but most of the time its all about going heavy and hard. At the same time i think its important to develop your fast and slow twitch muscles. I try to hit both up every workout.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol
To be honest, i dont do much cardio at all. My metabolism is high and i am trying to gain weight so if i do cardio its just for about 5 minutes to warm up before working out.

Current supplements
Controlled labs/Green Magnitude
Controlled labs/Glycergrow
Universal Nutrition/Shock Thearapy
Optimum Nutrition/100% Whey
Scivation/Xtend
AST/Proflex joint support
Now/Adam
Twinlab/Omega 3 fish oil

Current Nutrition and Macros (usually one of the below for each)
Breakfast: Multigrain bagel with pb, Oats, granola bars, protein shake
Lunch: Rice, 12oz chicken or steak or 1 can tuna, fruit, cheese
Mid Meal: 400-1000 calories of carbs and meat (usually chicken)
Dinner: 8-12 oz meat (usually chicken) with Pasta or other complex carb
Snack: Nuts and raisens
Pre bed: 72 gram protein shake or 48 g protein, 49g carb shake
Im not going to lie, i do cheat...im not perfect. When i cheat its usually with pizza.
A normal day of bulking diet consists of:
250-350 g protein
350-400 g carbs
80-120 g fat
~3500 or more cals

Current Daily water intake:
5-7 liters or 1.5 - 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
I want to get to 185lbs at 8% by April.

Long Term Goal:
Compete and win a competiton.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days)
I had to take cephalexin for 8 days due to a spider bite that became infected. That was about a month ago.

Supplement history
I am natural, never taken and PH's or Seriods.
Test. boosters: Tribulus, ZMA, Tribex, Jungle Warfare ;),t-bomb 2, Luekic, i cant think of what else but i feel like im leaving a few out.
NO boosters: Arginine, NO2, Gakic, GNC brand, NO explode, Nitrix, Superpump, Shock, Thunder
Creatine: Prolab creapure, cell mass, cell tech, storm, green mag, many others
Protein: too many to list!
BCAA: tinwlab amino fuel, Purple Wrrath, Xtend
Others: Glycergrow, Black Hole, Several Multi vit, support supplements, Definitley leaving some out but this is as many as i can remember.

Other product reviews / logs I have done
No explode vs. superpump 250 vs shock therapy vs Thunder - No explode vs. superpump 250 vs shock therapy vs Thunder - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Jungle Warfare, Black Hole, Green Magnitude Log - Jungle Warfare, Black Hole, Green Magnitude Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Current / Progress Photos
These pictures on the left are from about 3 months ago. They were taken prior to my last JW experience :) The picures on the right were taken about a week ago.

Relaxed front pose

Front Double Bi:

Current Injuries that could prevent going 100%
My shoulder has been hurting latley so i have been working a bit lighter than normal. I am still pushing myself to between 80 and 90% of my limits. Rather than pushing the 105 db on shoulder press i am pushing 90 and 100s...unless i have a lot of pain in which case i just rep it out and go lighter.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The first pic was taken 3 months ago, the second 2 months ago, and the third about 1 month ago. I will try to throw one more recent one in there tomorrow!
Bicept

My Current Personal Bests:
Flat bench BB: 275 x 6, 325 x 1
Flat bench DB: 115 x 5, 120 x 3
Incline DB: 120 x 4
Curls standing BB: 130 x 1 (dont do these too much)
Skull Crushers EZ bar: 155 x 3
Shoulder Press: DB: 100 x 7, 105 x 5
Shrugs DB: 130 x 7
Single arm DB rows: 130 x 7
Barbell Rows: 315 x 6
Deadlifts: 315 x 6, 365 x 1
Squats: 410 x 6 (not exactly 90 degrees, maybe more like 110)
*a note about squats and Deadlifts: When i was younger i had a snowboarding injury and I almost broke my back. I have been a little reluctant to do deadlifts or even heavy squats until about 3 months ago. My legs are nowhere near as developed as my upper body due to this. I Still have quite a lot of back pain but lifting has definitley helped strengthen everything up.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am heading to Florida for vacation on Christmas and will return the 29th so this log will not officially start until the 29th. I just wanted to post it up and get it ready as well as post up some current things like pics and stats.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some more before pics:
Back Double Bi: within the past 2 weeks

One more back shot

I also took some recent measurements tonight and here they are:
Chest: 45.5 (right over nipples)
Shoulders: 49.5
Left Bicept: 16.5
Right Bicept: 16 (really trying to get this one caught up)
Right Thigh: 21.5 (pathetic i know, read the note above about squats! im going to have big legs soon! thats a promise!)
Left Thigh: 21.75
Left Calf: 15.25
Right Calf: 15.25

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Great start! Looking forward to the results.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great start! Looking forward to the results.

Thanks bro! im looking forward to it also

OK one more pic before I head to Florida for vacation! I tried to get some of my legs in there too but the lighting was bad and i ran out of time to get more pics due to last minute Christmas shopping :( I will get a better pic of my legs when i get back from vacation on the 29th.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 1: chest and back, bis tris and forearms

Official starting weight: 174

Notes:
Alright, time to get back on JW but this time with some other help with the rest of the stack. Last time on JW i ended up gaining about 6 lbs of LBM but then my weight dropped about 4 lbs with some of that being fat. Check the before and after pics posted above for a comparison.

For the past month i have just stuck to the basics: green mag, glycergrow, xtend, protein, fish oil, glucosamine. I have been out of town for a coulpe of days so todays workout i was fully recovered and ready to hit it!

Workout 1: Chest and back
I started this workout off really great with high strength but for some reason i felt like crap about half way through it. I think i didnt eat enough breakfast to hit it hard enough. It really cut my workout about halfway short. I kept feeling like i was going to puke...so i ended up cutting out early. Heres what it looked like:

Flat bench BB press:
135 x 10 Wide grip
135 x 10 Normal grip
135 x 10 close grip
225 x 11
275 x 5

Deadlifts:
135 x 15
225 x 11
315 x 5 - This is where i really started to feel like crap :(

Flat Bench DB press:
110 x 6
110 x 4

Barbell Rows
4 plates x 12
5 plates x 8 (felt great to go heavy but my stomach felt like it was going to explode so i cut it short here)

After this i went and had my second meal of the day. I didnt really feel satisfied with my workout and my stomach was feeling better after eating so i decided to go for round 2 :)

Workout 2: Bis, tris, and forearms

Barbell curls (for warmup)
60 x 10

Dumbell curls: sitting
30 x 10
50 x 5
50 x 5
50 x 4

Dumbell tricept extention:
60 x 15
100 x 7
100 x 8
100 x 8

Dumbell curls standing: dropsets
30 x 16, 20 x 8
30 x 10, 20 x 10

Pulley Tricept extention:
70 x 10
80 x 10, 55 x 7 Dropset
80 x 9, 55 x 7 dropset

Concentraion curls: dropsets
30 x 8, 20 x 9
30 x 7, 20 x 5
20 x 4

Decline Pulley tricept extentions:
55 x 12
65 x 10
65 x 7

Pulley curls
30 x 12
30 x 10
30 x 5

Wrist curls:
20 x 15
20 x 12
20 x 10

Second workout felt awesome and had tons of energy...probably from all the food i ate!

Also i wont be able to workout tomorrow due to having to work a double :(

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 1 Diet:
Meal 1: oatmeal, steel cut oats, 2 servings protein
Meal 2: 2 serving protein
Meal 3: 4oz fish, .25 slab ribs, 4 oz rice, 4 oz chicken, .5 baked potato, Green beans and carrots
Meal 4: 3 servings protein
Meal 5: 10 oz steak, baked potato, mac and cheese
Meal 6: 2 servings protein

Water intake:
180 oz - 1.4 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 2: off

Alright, off day today due to working an assload. 13 hrs to be exact.

Notes: wow am i sore. my whole body is sore...maybe bc of taking 5 days off bc of vacation but wow, i feel like a truck hit me! Other than that, nothing else to mention.

Diet:
Meal 1: Whole grain bagel with peanut butter
Meal 2: 2 servings protein
Meal 3: 4 oz rice, 4 oz chicken, 4 oz steak, 1 oz cheese
Meal 4: 2 servings protein, 4 oz steak, 2 oz chicken 1 oz cheese
Meal 5: 8 oz rice, 1 can tuna, Peppers and onions 1 oz cheese
Meal 6: 1 slice pizza, 2 servings protein

Water: 178 oz - 1.39 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 3: shoulders

Weight: 174

Notes: Only noticed the chapped lips so far, nothing else to report

Workout: I had a lot of pain in my shoulders today. It seems to be a growing problem that has not gotten any better in the past month or so. Its really inhibiting my workouts but im doing my best to work through it. I can still go semi-heavy but im not pushing it hard bc it would kill me to really hurt something and be set back further. Just to put the pain in perspective, I was shoulder pressing the 70lb db today and they didnt feel heavy at all but my shoulders were in incredible pain. For those of you that didnt follow my last log, i was up to 105 db press about a month and a half ago. Anyways after deciding i didnt want to hurt anything more than it is, i decided to go lite today with little rest inbetween sets.

Warmup:
Machine press: did these really slow trying to get stretched and warm up
90 x 12
90 x 15
90 x 16

Incline bb press:
90 x 10
90 x 9
90 x 9

DB press:
70 x 10 (felt really lite but hurt like hell! so i moved on)

Arnold press:
45 x 14
45 x 12
45 x 11
45 x 9

Side lat raises:
25 x 15
30 x 11
35 x 8
20 x 20
20 x 16
20 x 12
20 x 12

Shrugs BB:
135 x 16 (front)
Next 3 sets were supersets
225 x 12 (front), 225 x 12 (back)
315 x 8 (front), 315 x 6 (back)
225 x 8 (front), 225 x7 (back), 135 x 12 (front), 135 x 8 (back)
next 3 sets were done with 20 seconds rest inbetween.
135 x 5 (front)
135 x 5 (front)
135 x 5 (front)

Overall, i felt a little disappoined with my workout. I guess if i dont get to go heavy i dont really feel like i acomplished as much. I just need to accept that going lite isnt really bad. Im hoping my shoulders will start feeling better bc they were my favorite body part to work until i hurt them

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Going light is not always a bad thing. Best make sure you are healing so you don't sustain an injury that will really knock you out of the gym. For some reason, shoulders always seem to take a long time to heal up. Must be due to the fact they are always in constant everyday use.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going light is not always a bad thing. Best make sure you are healing so you don't sustain an injury that will really knock you out of the gym. For some reason, shoulders always seem to take a long time to heal up. Must be due to the fact they are always in constant everyday use.

Yeah just a little depressing :( Thanks for the encouragment though!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Almost forgot to post pre-shots of my legs! Like i said, i know they are behind but thats bc i just started working legs in the past 6 months due to a snowboarding accident (read more in the intro above).

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Diet:
Meal 1: Oatmeal, baked crackers
Meal 2: 3 servings Protein, 3 oz cheese
Meal 3: 2 large plates of Spagetti and meat balls (Homemade from my mother :) mmmm)
Meal 4: Olive Garden Chicken scampi (pasta and chicken with peppers and onions)
Meal 5: Weight gainer shake (ON pro complex gainer)
Meal 6: pre bed 1 serving protein

Water intake:
190 oz - 1.48 gallons

Commonpremier21

Commonpremier21

Awards
damn man, sucks about the shoulder. My shoulders are feeling horrible and overused also. These things are a *****. Good luck man.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
damn man, sucks about the shoulder. My shoulders are feeling horrible and overused also. These things are a *****. Good luck man.

Yeah it sucks! i am going to be trying some cissus to see if that helps at all. Hopefully!

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Shoulder pain sucks...mine started in Mid-Nov. Not sure why...just flared up. Now I cannot train shoulders directly (no presses or laterals). And it limits my chest press exercises. I have to use Dbs and use a 'hammer' grip.

I plan a Dr. visit once my current cycle is complete. I just started to mega-dose bulk Cissus and curious on its effect.

Good luck with yours.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shoulder pain sucks...mine started in Mid-Nov. Not sure why...just flared up. Now I cannot train shoulders directly (no presses or laterals). And it limits my chest press exercises. I have to use Dbs and use a 'hammer' grip.

I plan a Dr. visit once my current cycle is complete. I just started to mega-dose bulk Cissus and curious on its effect.

Good luck with yours.

Hmm i am curious on the effect also, keep me up to date if it works. Good luck also.

Commonpremier21

Commonpremier21

Awards
Hmm i am curious on the effect also, keep me up to date if it works. Good luck also.

man I've been taking 8-10 grams of bulk cissus for the last 3 weeks with no noticeable effect. Maybe I just don't respond to Cissus. I also took the USPlabs cissus before at 6 caps a day also with no effect.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
man I've been taking 8-10 grams of bulk cissus for the last 3 weeks with no noticeable effect. Maybe I just don't respond to Cissus. I also took the USPlabs cissus before at 6 caps a day also with no effect.
ehh that sucks...not very re-assuring. Im going to try SAN bone boost. Maybe that will help?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it sucks! i am going to be trying some cissus to see if that helps at all. Hopefully!
Thanks for the karma......right back at ya!

The cissus takes about 6 weeks before it starts to take effect, and the impact is very subtle. I really didn't think it was working until I got off of it! Holy terror....what a difference! Since then, I've been taking cissus for months now, and it really helps, especially us old farts! :D

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the karma......right back at ya!

The cissus takes about 6 weeks before it starts to take effect, and the impact is very subtle. I really didn't think it was working until I got off of it! Holy terror....what a difference! Since then, I've been taking cissus for months now, and it really helps, especially us old farts! :D
No problem man! Im putting my order in tonight. We will see!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 4: legs

Weight: 173

Notes: I have noticed some acne increase, very minor though. Mostly around my mouth and some on my arms.

Workout:
I didnt have quite as much time as i would have liked to have for today but i still got quite a good workout in. I didnt get to do lunges or leg extentions or even hack squats but oh well. Im still feeling nice and toasty :)

Squats: smith machine
90 x 22
180 x 16
270 x 10
270 x 9
360 x 7
270 x 7
180 x 11
90 x 14
90 x 10

Calf raises: smith machine
180 x 40
270 x 25
270 x 20

Calf raises: Hack squat machine
360 x 16
450 x 11
540 x 9
590 x 6

Leg Extentions:
180 x 20
Ran out of time here :(

Overall:
Workout was good, would have been better if i wasnt rushing. I cant wait for tomorrow, I am off work and i dont have to workout in the morning so that means i can eat a lot preworkout...which usually leads to better workouts :)

Diet:
Meal 1: 4 eggs, 3 strips bacon, 2 patties ghetta, 2 pieces whole wheat toast
Meal 2: 2 scoops protien
meal 3: 8 oz chicken, 3 oz corn, 2 oz cheese
Snack: 1 serving protien
Meal 4: 1/2 large pizza (thin crust, extra meat) CHEAT!!!
Meal 5: 2 servings protein

Water intake:
224 oz - 1.75 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 5: chest and tris

Notes: Decided to do tris with chest today because my back is still a little sore from the leg workout yesterday. My legs are smoked! What a great feeling. Today i tried to focus on using more BB than DB because i always use DB and i wanted to hit my muscles differently. I should also note that my shoulder felt a little better today but still inhibited me from going too heavy.

Workout:
Decline BB bench press:
135 x 20
225 x 12

Flat BB bench press:
135 x 20
225 x 10
275 x 6
275 x 5
275 x 4

Skull crushers:
115 x 11
115 x 9
115 x 7

Seated overhead DB extentions
75 x 12
75 x 9
75 x 8

Incline DB press: I had no energy on these guys. Mentally i was there but my body just couldnt push it. I think it was due to moving very fast through my workout and also working Tris with chest which i hardly ever do.
110 x 2
100 x 2
BB incline:
135 x 15

Cable crossovers decline
100 x 8
100 x 7

Cable crossovers incline
50 x 11
80 x 6

Cable tricept pulldown extentions
80 x 12, 55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 10

Cable tricept pulldowns decline
55 x 8
55 x 8
55 x 7

Overall:
I seemed to run out of energy today towards the end of the workout. I think it was due to moving very fast through my sets. I still feel really good about the workout though because i got an amazing pump. I felt big today even though i didnt lift big.

Diet:
meal 1: 3 servings natural granola and nuts cereal (with milk) wierd bc im lactose intollernt but the skim milk didnt bother me! (kind of exciting!)
Meal 2: 10 oz brown rice, 8 oz chicken, asian spices :)
Meal 3: 3 servings protein
Meal 4: 8 oz chicken, mushrooms, oninos, peppers on a sub
Snack: 2 servings protein, 1 serving oats
Prebed: 2 servings protein

Water Intake:
224 oz - 1.75

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 6: back and bicepts

Weight: 173

Notes:
Definitely feeling an incease in DOMS
Chapped lips
Increased thirst
Possibly losing body fat...feel very dry

Workout:I had a great workout today, i had a lot of energy and felt really motivated. Those usually make for a good combo!

Wide grip assisted pullups:
120 x 15
130 x 12
130 x 12

Standing DB curls:
20 x 25
30 x 12
40 x 5

Deadlifts:
135 x 12
225 x 9
315 x 6 (I think this is a tie for a PR)
315 x 2

Sitting DB curls:
50 x 5
50 x 5
50 x 4
20 x 20

T-bar rows
4 plates x 11
5 plates x 6
4 plates x 10

Standing bent over Curls: (dropsets) Cheated more on the these
35 x 15, 25 x 12
35 x 14, 25 x 10
35 x 12, 25 x 9

Wide grip dulldowns (reverse grip)
120 x 10 (put a lot of pressure on my wrists so i dropped)
100 x 14
100 x 12

Concentration Curls: Dropsets/burnouts :)
25 x 8, 20 x 8
25 x 6, 20 x 7
25 x 4, 20 x 5
20 x 6
20 x 4

Oveall: Had an excellent workout. Deads felt good but i died quickly on them. It was nice to switch my routine from chest/back to back and bis this week. I felt i could focus more on going heavy with back rather than using most of my energy for chest. I Feel very satisfied with the workout today!

DOMS: (10 being worst ive ever felt, 1 being next to nothing)
Shoulders: 5 (wierd, cant figure out why im sore here, maybe deads?)
Legs - 2.5
Chest - 3.5
Tris - 4
Back - 5
Bis - 2

Diet:
Meal 1: 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 servings granola cereal, 1/2 cup steel cut oats
Meal 2: 3 servings protein
Meal 3: 1/2 slab ribs, 10 oz chicken, part of a baked potato
Meal 4: Chipotle burrito with xtra chicken
Meal 5: 1 can tuna, 4 oz cheese, 2.5 servings wheat crackers
Pre bed: 2 servings protein

Water Intake:
320 oz - 2.5 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 7: off

Notes:
Dry Mouth, increased thirst
Acne has subsided
Small Bruises over my whole body

Workout:
Decided to take today off due to three reasons. One, it was shoulder day and i was very sore. Two, my girlfriend had a breakdown and i had to be there for her. Three i had a bad headache due to the crappy Ohio Valley Weather

Overall:
Cant wait for tomorrow!

DOMS:
Shoulders: 5
Legs: 2
Chest: 1
Tris: 4
Back: 4
Bis: 2

Diet: (Decided to calculate out the macros...as long as i can figure most of them out.) My diet was a little screwed up today. I definitley didnt eat as much as i should have...the thing with my girlfriend kinda ruined my time to eat :(

Calories:2960
F /C /P %
31/42/27

Water intake:
7 liters - 1.85 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 8: shoulders

Weight: 174.5

Notes:
Thirst still up
bruises are going away (maybe totally unrelated?)
Increase in vascularity

Workout:
Workout went great today. My shoulder was still in some hardcore pain but i just went light and tried to do a lot of reps and warm up the muscles. I had lots of energy and got a great pump. Presses seemed to hurt a lot so i stayed light on them. Hopefully soon i can start going heavy with my shoulder presses.

Hammer strength shoulder presses *since i couldnt go heavy i decided to do a lot of reps and go fast through my sets.
90 x 20
90 x 16
90 x 16
140 x 15
140 x 16
140 x 16
140 x 14
90 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 16

Side lat raises:
20 x 16
25 x 15
30 x 12
35 x 11
40 x 9
40 x 8
30 x 8
25 x 8
25 x 8

Reverse Cable crossovers
40 x 15
50 x 12
50 x 10

Seated side lat raises:
20 x 15
20 x 14
20 x 12
20 x 11

DB Shrugs:
120 x 12
130 x 11
130 x 10
130 x 8

Overall:
I dont think im really going to be happy with my shoulder workout until i have less pain and can start to push myself like i used to but this is the best i can do for now. Still got an excellent pump.

DOMS:
shoulders: 0
Legs: 0
Chest: 0
Tris: 3
Back: 2
Bis: 0

Diet:
Calories: 3358
F / C / P
26/41/33

Water intake:
7.5 quarts - 1.875 gallons

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the mysterious bruises are going away !

So far no weight gain for you huh, maybe need to up cals or protein for better muscle food.

please list yesterdays meals and I will figure out their nutrient content like I have done for others to see if you are eating enough food :)

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad to hear the mysterious bruises are going away !

So far no weight gain for you huh, maybe need to up cals or protein for better muscle food.

please list yesterdays meals and I will figure out their nutrient content like I have done for others to see if you are eating enough food :)
I can list them but your probably not going to be able to figure out my calories from chipotle. Here is a little help... www.chipotlefan .com

Meal 1: 4 granola bars...on the run to work
Meal 2: 4 chipotle tacos (1072.5 cal, 40.5g fat, 91g carbs, 86g protein) almost 33/33/33
Meal 3: penn station 6" chicken teraki extra chicken
Meal 4: 2 servings protein
Snack: 1 serving protein, wheat crips
meal 5: 1/2 pizza 4 meat thin crust
pre bed: 2 servings protein 8oz skim milk

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 9: legs

Notes:
Very very dry mouth, cant get enough water!
Increased DOMS, shoulders never get sore but today they are on fire.

Workout:
Went really well today. Had a lot of energy, though i feel i would have done better if they werent painting in the gym when i was working out! the fumes made me dizzy after doing heavy squats. I thought a couple of times i was going to pass out. How stupid can they be!!! Sorry just had to vent.

Warm up, eliptical for 5 minutes at 190 rpm.

Squats: smith machine
90 x 20
180 x 14
270 x 10
360 x 8
410 x 5 (very close to pr!!!)
270 x 7
180 x 8
90 x 12

Calf raises: smith machine
180 x 25
270 x 15
180 x 25

Calf raises: leg press
270 x 20
360 x 12
450 x 8
450 x 8
270 x 14

Lunges with DB:
60 x 20 steps
65 x 20 steps
70 x 16 steps

Leg extentions: Definitley could have gone heavier but i was kinda smoked by this time
180 x 15
180 x 12
180 x 12
180 x 10

Leg Curls
80 x 15
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 10

Overall:
Workout was great, almost got a pr on my squats. I feel like its coming closer each workout. I can barely walk right now which is great. You should have seen me trying to come up the steps...gotta love that feeling

DOMS:
Shoulders: 6
nothing else

Diet: Much better diet today!
3840 calories
F / C / P
31/31/38

Water intake:
8 quarts - 2 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 10: off

Wasnt planning on taking today off but I had zero energy and a bad headache today so i decided it would be best to take today off. I have class from 9am -9pm tomorrow :( Dont know how im gonna get my calories in tomorrow.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Had me worried there for a minute Steve. I saw your calorie intake and I thought 31/31/38 was grams not percentage. Wheew!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 11: chest and tris

Weight: forgot to check today....school gym threw me off!

Notes:
chaped lips still
Thirst
Easily bruising still (huge one on my leg)

Workout:
Went great today...Only complaint is I would have liked to have more time. I worked out between classes and the gym was really busy so i didnt get as many sets as i would have like to get in. other than that my strength seems to be up considerably and i keep approaching PRs. Probably by next week!

Flat Bench BB: (didnt have a spotter so i didnt push for that extra rep or two)
135 x 20
225 x 10
275 x 4
275 x 4

Tricept single arm machine pull downs:
80 x 5, 60 x 6
80 x 5, 60 x 5
80 x 4, 60 x 4
80 x 3, 60 x 5

Flat bech DB:
110 x 4
110 x 4
100 x 5

Tricept overhead db extention: (single arm)
45 x 7
45 x 5
35 x 6
35 x 5

Incline DB:
90 x 6
90 x 5
80 x 7
80 x 5
60 x 8

Tricept machine pulldown: 2 hands
150 x 12
150 x 10
150 x 10

DB flys:
45 x 8
45 x 8
45 x 6
45 x 4

Overall: workout went great. That gym is very crowded!! Im really loving this stack so far. I can definitley see the strength climbing each workout. Thats pretty good considering its only 11 days into it.

DOMS:
Legs: 6.5 pain in the a$$ going up all the steps at school!

Diet:
Not on par today...Tried to eat as much as i could at lunch bc i wouldnt be able to eat again until 9!!! SUCKS! Luckily i brought some nuts and munched on them and drank a couple protein shakes but still....I dont know how im gonna keep my diet in check during school. I guess my bookbag is going to be a bread cabinet. I can keep some bagels and nuts and maybe fruit with me but i cant go too crazy. I can also take some weight gainer shakes to pull me through. Any other suggestions?

Water intake:
9 quarts: 2.25 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 12: Back and bis

Weight: 176 (+2)

Notes:
Dry mouth
increased strength!

Workout:
Went awesome tonight! Had a lot of energy and got 3 prs!!

Standing db curls:
25 x 20
35 x 12
40 x 10

Assisted pullups
140 x 12
140 x 11
140 x 10

Standing DB curls 21s:
35 x 7low,7hi,7full
35 x 7low,7hi,6full
35 x 7low,7hi,4full

Deadlifts::dl:
135 x 10
225 x 8
365 x 2 *PR
315 x 3

Sitting DB curls:
50 x 7 *PR
50 x 5
45 x 5
20 x 10 (nice and slow...15 seconds for each rep...what a pump!)

Tbar Rows:
4 plates x 10
5 plates x 8
5.5 plates x 4 *PR (definitley could have gotten 1 or 2 more but the bar moved and threw me off. Oh well still excited!

Overall:
workout was awesome! Glad to see an increase in weight also. Hopefully i can make it to 180 by the end of this log...thats at least the goal.

DOMS:
Legs still sore: 3
chest: 6

Diet:::pizza:
calories - 4330
F / C / P
36/28/36

Water intake:
9 quarts: 2.25 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 13: shoulders

Weight: 176.5 (+2.5)

Notes:
Muscles looking more full
Strength up
Desert in my mouth!

Workout:
Well i had a totatly different workout than normal tonight. Yesterday i walked into the gym and one of the trainers asked me if i would like to workout with her some night. SO i said sure, how about tomorrow (which was today). So i let her call the shots tonight and i just did what she said. I didnt go heavy at all but we went non stop for 30 minutes. The longest break i had was 1 minute and that was once. It was a great change of pace!

BB press: 10 seconds rest between sets
90 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 14
60 x 15 front
60 x 15 back

Arnold press superseted with upright rows: Dropsets
AP: 30 x 16, UR:25 x 15, 35 x 15, 45 x 15
AP: 30 x 15, UR:45 x 15, 35 x 15, 25 x 13
AP: 30 x 11, UR:25 x 15, 35 x 12, 45 x 10
AP: 30 x 10, UR: 45 x 15, 35 x 12, 25 x 10

Side lat raises
20 x 15
20 x 15
20 x 14
20 x 13

Reverse cable crossovers:
20 x 20
20 x 16
15 x 16

While these numbers are not high at all, remember i was going though this workout like a run-away train with little to no rest at all between sets. By the end of this i couldnt even raise my shoulders! It was great! Also, ive never seen my shoulders this pumped up...it was awesome looking!

Our session was over but i still hit up some shrugs on the dumbells
110 x 15
120 x 12
130 x 13 *PR
130 x 12
130 x 11

Overall: Workout was awesome...what a great change of pace! I love not being able to lift my shoulders. Also i was happy to get the pr!

DOMS:
chest: 3
Back: 5

Diet:
3654 calories
F / C / P
28/30/42

Water intake:
8.5 quarts - 2.125 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 14: Legs

Weight: 175 (+1)

Notes:
nothing new to report, just the same sides ive noted already

Workout: My lower back was very sore from back 2 days ago and so i didnt want to aggrivate it too much. I decided to do a totatlly diffent leg workout than im used to. I didnt want to put a lot of pressure on my back.

Hack Squats:
90 x 20
180 x 14
270 x 10
360 x 6
360 x 6

Calf raises (on hack squat)
90 x 25
180 x 20
270 x 15
360 x 15

Leg press (incline)
720 x 10
855 x 8
945 x 6
945 x 5 (havent done these in so long im not sure how close it is to a PR. Ive gone to 995 before but im not sure how many i got)
630 x 8

Calf raises (on leg press)
450 x 10
540 x 7
540 x 6

Lunges
80 x 16 steps *PR After this set i felt like i pulled something. I have an old track injury and it was really bothing me after this set so i decided to call it a day.

Overall:
great workout, i really wish i didnt hurt my leg. Im sure its nothing but if i would have kept pushing it then i would have really hurt something. None-the-less, im happy with the numbers.

DOMS:
shoulders: 7 (never been this sore)
Back: 5 (increased during workout)

Diet:
3462 calories
F / C / P
27/35/38

Water:
7 quarts - 1.75 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 15: off

*In case you are wondering, im writing these posts the day after to make sure my calorie counts are more accurate. I have been eating later and so this way i can make sure everything is accurate*

Notes:
Muscles definitley filling out more
A bit of lethargy developing

Workout:
decided to take today off due to being so dam sore (also the playoffs played a part in my decision )

DOMS:
Shoulders: 8 (never been this sore!!!)
Back: 5

Diet:
calories: 4121
F / C / P
31/42/27
(a little low on protein today )

Water intake
9 quarts - 2.25 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 16: chest and tris

Weight: 176.5 (+2.5)

Notes:
Muscles feeling more full
Thirsty as hell!!!
More lethargy

Workout:
Went pretty good today. I dont think im going to be hitting any PRs on chest due to my shoulder injury. It definitley took me back a bit. Im still happy with the progression im making. Each week the same exercises are feeling lighter so thats a plus!

Flat bench BB:
135 x 15
135 x 15
225 x 10
275 x 5
275 x 5
225 x 8

Flat Bench DB:
110 x 4 (stupid shoulder injury!)
100 x 6
100 x 5

Incline DB:
100 x 8
100 x 7
100 x 5

Cable crossovers: dropsets
100 x 9, 80 x 8, 40 x 15
100 x 9, 80 x 7, 40 x 12
100 x 7, 80 x 8, 40 x 12
40 x 20

Tricept DB overhead extention:
100 x 10
100 x 9
100 x 9
100 x 8

DB single arm extentions
35 x 10
35 x 8
35 x 7
35 x 7

Tricept Pulley single arm pulldowns: Dropsets
80 x 10, 60 x 10, 40 x 11
80 x 8, 60 x 10, 40 x 10
80 x 8, 60 x 9, 40 x 10

Overall: really good workout. I have felt really weak in chest for the past couple of months since i hurt my shoulder and i feel like im at least coming back. Definitley going to take some time and a lot of stretching but hopefully i can get past this injury and back to where i was and further!

DOMS:
Shoulders: 5 still sore!!!
back: 2

Diet:
4042 calories
F / C / P
26/37/35

Water intake:
9 gallons - 2.25 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 17: back and bis

Weight: 177 (+ 3)

Notes:
Feeling much bigger
Dry feeling
Lethargy
Not as thirsty as before but still more than normal

Workout:
It was really hard to get motivated today. I almost stayed home...which im really glad i didn't! I dont know why but JW seems to increase lethargy with me quite a bit.
Assisted pullups:
140 x 12
140 x 12
140 x 12

Deadlifts (didnt do these tonight, just one set to get me pumped up and ready to go)
135 x 10

T-Bar rows :)
3 plates x 10
4 plates x 10
5 plates x 9
6 plates x 6 *PR* Felt great!!!(old pr was 5.5 plates x 4)
4 plates x 10, 3P x 6, 2P x 7 dropset (wow felt like i was gonna pass out after this one!)

Pulldowns:
200 x 10
150 x 12
150 x 12
150 x 10

Machine rows:
90 x 25
100 x 15
100 x 10

Standing curls DB: (believe it or not i was really struggling with these from being so pumped...which is a good thing)
30 x 15
40 x 8
40 x 7
30 x 5
20 x 12

Preacher bench curls:
75 x 11
75 x 9
75 x 6

Concentration curls:
25 x 8
20 x 10
20 x 8
20 x 6
20 x 5

Overall:
Workout was awesome. Set a new PR and demolished my old record so that made me really happy. My weight is steadily increasing which is great. Cant complain at all! this stack kicks some asssss!

DOMS:
Shoulders: 3 Still!!!!
Legs: 3
Chest: 4
Tris: 5

Diet: A little short today :(
3345 calories
F / C / P
29/34/37

Water intake:
8 quarts - 2 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 18: off...day 19: Legs and shoulders

Well day 18 was spent at school. 9am - 9pm sucks! My caloric intake was not very good. I ate very clean all day but didnt get many calories. Afterwards i ate an enire large pizza (minus 2 pieces) from Donatoes. I dont want to think about how much fat i had....

Day 19: Legs/Shoulders

Weight: 177 (+3)

Notes:
Nothing new to report

Workout:
Was awesome today! I had a killer headache which sucked but i powered through it. Nevertheless i had a lot of energy and everything felt really light....i love days like that!

Squats:
90 x 20
180 x 15
270 x 10
360 x 8
430 x 5 *PR* Havent tried past 410
430 x 5
360 x 6
270 x 8
180 x 8
90 x 6 (as slow as possible)

Leg extentions:
180 x 12
270 x 10
320 x 6
180 x 10

Leg Curls:
100 x 15
120 x 12
150 x 7
100 x 10

Hammer strength overhead press: (these guys were a little hard to get past since i was sore...they felt really lite but the pain was holding me back)
90 x 20
180 x 12
180 x 15
180 x 12

Side lat raises standing: Superset with Front lat raises below
30 x 15
35 x 12
35 x 12
35 x 11
30 x 12
Front lat raises:
20 x 15
20 x 12
20 x 8
20 x 6
20 x 6

Arnold press: Superset with side lat raises below
40 x 12
40 x 11
40 x 8
40 x 7
Side lat raises sitting:
20 x 12
20 x 10
20 x 10
20 x 8

Overall:
Workout was killer! One of the best ive ever had! Im pretty excited about my pr also bc i havent been at a plateau since my last JW stack.

Diet: Too soon to post but its been really good today...made homemade deer chili which is really lean and full of protein :)

Water intake: also too soon to post but its been pretty consistent around 2 gallons/day. Right now im at about 5 quarts so i should easily hit 2 gallons.

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Talk about strong ass legs!! NICE squats! Huge volume too!
:bow28:

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 20: Chest and bis

Notes:
A noticable difference in muscle fullness. I had 3 people say i looked a lot bigger today...and i felt bigger.

Workout:
Amazing!!! Had a ton of energy, more control than normal, and getting more heavy.

Flat bench BB:
135 x 20
225 x 9
275 x 5
295 x 3 (felt a lot of control...much more than normal)

Flat bench DB:
100 x 7
100 x 6
100 x 5

Incine bench DB:
100 x 7
100 x 6
100 x 6
100 x 5

Incline DB flys:
60 x 4 (hurt my shoulder a bit)
40 x 8
40 x 7

Cable cross over:
110 x 6
90 x 10
90 x 9

Sitting DB curls:
40 x 10
55 x 6 *PR* last week 50 x 6
55 x 4
40 x 8
20 x 12
20 x 10

Preacher bench curls:
75 x 10
95 x 5
75 x 8
75 x 7

Standing DB curls:
20 x 12
20 x 12
20 x 8

Cable curls:
40 x 11
40 x 10
40 x 9

Overall: Awesome!!!

DOMS:
Legs - 6
Shoulders - 5

Diet:
so far im at 3155 cal. Going to try to take another 300 or so

Water:
so far im at 6 quarts...try for 2 more!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 21: tricepts

Notes:
Had very little motivation today

Workout:
I was planning on working back and tris but i had a bad headache and very little motivation. I at least made it to do tris. I will throw back in tomorrow with shoulders.

Overhead DB extentions (2 hands)
110 x 10
110 x 9
110 x 9
110 x 8

Single arm overhead db extentions
30 x 12
35 x 10
35 x 10
30 x 10

Tricept machine pulldowns:
150 x 12
150 x 11
150 x 9
150 x 8

Overall:
Not very happy with the workout but at least i made it in today. I was thinking of not going in due to the headache. Oh well i guess we all have bad days.

DOMS:
chest 6
Legs 2.5

Diet:
3846 calories
F / C / P
33/31/36
Fat was definitley too high today...tomorrow im gonna have to be more strict.

Water intake:
7 quarts - 1.75 gallons

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 22: back and shoulders

Notes:
nothing new

Workout:
was good today...didnt do anything too crazy and no prs but it was still a good workout. Had a good amount of energy and got a great pump. My back was burning after deads (even though i didnt do too many)

Pullups Widegrip

Deadlifts:
135 x 10
225 x 9
315 x 3 (trying to save energy)
Tried for 405 but no luck
225 x 8

Close grip machine pulls:
150 x 15
150 x 14
150 x 12
150 x 11

Arnold press:
40 x 15
50 x 12
60 x 10
70 x 6

Hammer strength overhead press:
180 x 15
180 x 14
180 x 14
180 x 12

side lat raises standing:
30 x 15
30 x 14
30 x 12
30 x 10

side lat raises sitting:
20 x 20
20 x 16
20 x 15
20 x 12

Dont know what to call these for rear delts: SUMO.tv - IFBB Pro Chris Cook teaches rear deltoid technique from GMV (yes i stole this one from a PT post
30 x 16
30 x 15
30 x 12
30 x 12

Overall:
I cant wait until i can start going heavy with shoulders. It feels like it is coming a long way in getting better but also feels like it has a lot still to go. Im on the road to recovery which is great but i miss going heavy!!! Not sure why my back was not really there today but oh well.

Diet:
3456 calories
F / C / P
29/35/36

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 21: off - Football!

I worked this morning and had to watch the playoffs so decided to take today off!

One thing, yesterday i had to go out and buy all new panths bc i cant fit into my 32s anymore. The waist fits fine but the legs are way too tight. I am wearing 33 and 34s and they are way too big in the waist but the legs are about right. Also i feel much fuller all around and im getting a lot of compiments also. I am loving this stack!!!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 24: chest and bis

Notes:
Looking very lean today

Workout:
Went awesome today...i would rate it a 10/10. I was at the gym for about 3 hrs and had strength the entire time. Everything felt light (except the 120 dumbells lol).

Flat bench:
125 x 20
225 x 10

Incline DB:
80 x 12
90 x 9
110 x 7 *PR*
120 x 3 Almost a pr which is really great since ive fallen so far behind in chest bc of my shoulder problems.
115 x 4

Flat DB:
115 x 5
115 x 4
110 x 5

Hammer strength Incline:
360 x 3, 270 x 3 Dropset
270 x 7
270 x 7

Cable cross overs decline:
110 x 6
110 x 7
110 x 6, 80 x 6

Cable cross overs incline:
70 x 7
70 x 6
70 x 6, 60 x 4, 40 x 4, 20 x 12 (triple drop)

Barbell curls: (all done with 55 lbs)
Close grip top half
3 sets of 8

Wide grip top half
3 sets of 8

close girp bottom half
3 sets of 10

wide grip bottom half
3 sets of 10

Incline barbell curls (laying with chest against bench)
40 x 6
30 x 8
30 x 8
30 x 7

Concentraion curls:
3 sets of 20 x 12

Overall:
i am extremly happy with the workout today. Although i didnt get the heaviest set PR, i have made a ton of progress on this cycle. If would be intersting to see where i would be had i not screwed up my shoulder. Everything felt great today and i had an amazing pump going throughout the entire workout.

Diet:
3478 calories
F / C / P
27/34/39

Water intake:
7 quarts - 1.75 gallons