Steve0178 tests THE EVOLUTION STACK from ALR industries *sponsored log*

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hey Steve
    My Name is Ben. I'm fourteen and I'm just starting out weight lifting. I am wicked small and from the looks of my dad and grandfather I have a bad feeling I am going to stay small Is it possible to get built like someone like you naturally? and do you have any workout plans or something because when I am at the gym I feel like I have no clue what I am doing

2. wow...way to dig up an old thread....ur 14 so just eat ur face off and train hard
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by futuremarine View Post
    Hey Steve
    My Name is Ben. I'm fourteen and I'm just starting out weight lifting. I am wicked small and from the looks of my dad and grandfather I have a bad feeling I am going to stay small Is it possible to get built like someone like you naturally? and do you have any workout plans or something because when I am at the gym I feel like I have no clue what I am doing

Hey Ben, anything is doable. You can do it naturally. Focus on your diet mostly. You are only 14 so you have plenty of time to grow. Just dont get discuraged, it takes a long time. Its marathon, not a sprint.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. flightposite Tests The Recovery Stack...
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:38 AM
  2. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:54 PM
  3. The EVOLUTION (stack) of BigPoppaDros
    By Dros120 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 12:29 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 12:49 AM