UHCougar05's Battling the Holiday Bulge DCP Log

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I received my DCP yesterday in the mail and began dosing today. I'll be running at 3 caps before breakfast and 3 caps in the evening.

I'm currently training on a 4 day Westside Barbell type split: My split

Diet is ok, but will include some not so ok foods.

Here are my basal measurements:

5'6" 265 *Edit* B/F ~24.05% plus or minus a % or two
Arms: 17.25"
Chest: 48.5"
Waist (at navel): 46"
Hips: 45.5"
Thighs: 29"

I'll be doing mostly cardio and other misc. work because my gym is close until the 26th. :(

Thanks for the opportunity Dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VERY good beginning stats. I'll be watching.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
awesome i am excited to see this log but i know someone who might not stop by that much hahaha but no name dropping

good luck and have fun

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:nutkick: :rant: :frustrate :smite: :aargh:

Ok, now that thats out of the way, good luck with your log :)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I received my DCP yesterday in the mail and began dosing today. I'll be running at 3 caps before breakfast and 3 caps in the evening.

I'm currently training on a 4 day Westside Barbell type split: My split

Diet is ok, but will include some not so ok foods.

Here are my basal measurements:

5'6" 265 B/F ~23-25% (I'll use a caliper for a definte measurement tonight)
Arms: 17.25"
Chest: 48.5"
Waist (at navel): 46"
Hips: 45.5"
Thighs: 29"

I'll be doing mostly cardio and other misc. work because my gym is close until the 26th. :(

Thanks for the opportunity Dsade.
good...someone that is close to my measurements...ill definetely be watching.......good luck

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha well UH you were waiting for it, now you got it and can look to the future and have a good log

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know that Dsade expects pictures, and plenty of them..... Right "D" ? Remember what you told me !!! :)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I know that Dsade expects pictures, and plenty of them..... Right "D" ? Remember what you told me !!! :)
Just what Kinda pics Fit? I need to know which ones to send you and which ones to send Dsade. ;) :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
First Impressions:

This stuff kills appetite. I took some at 8am and I had trouble finishing my lunch when I ate at 12:45 pm.

I also felt a slight increase in temperature, but not to the extent that some have reported. Of course, it's just the first day so we'll see how it goes.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Day Two - Again, the appetite is still down after taking this. Which I guess is a good thing, as the diet isn't so great at the moment. The DCP makes it hard to finish a large meal and then eat the next one after. So the appetite supression is good. I've also noticed a slight increase in sweating and an increase in the sensation of sweating. It feels weird, like my body wants to sweat and only a slight bit of sweat comes out. Also, I've increased my dosing to 3x3.

I'll have updated measurements a bit later this morning. This stuff is working pretty good. :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Christmas Eve/Day Update: Weight is up about a half pound or so. My abdominal measurement is steady, but my arms are up abot a half inch though. I've been dosing at nine a day, but I haven't really noticed the profuse sweating that everyone is talking about. I get a bit of a warm sensation, but that's about it. It may kick in when I head to the gym tomorrow. I have noticed a bit of a lethargic feeling when I take it sometimes though. Nothing too bad, more irritating than anything else, we'll see how it goes tomorrow. Good stuff though, I've eaten rather poorly today, and I've managed to keep the bulge away with the DCP. I might bump it up to 10 tomorrow the same as CHAPS has, as he and I are around the same size. We'll see how it goes.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Log is looking real GOOD! pretty sweet how it just kills you appetite!
You said you feel a sweating sensation but do you feel your body temp has increased you know that warm feeling you get?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking real GOOD! pretty sweet how it just kills you appetite!
You said you feel a sweating sensation but do you feel your body temp has increased you know that warm feeling you get?
No, not really BH. I don't feel flush or any other indicators of increased body temp. I do like the appetite supression though. I notice it whether I take it 30 minutes before or even 10 minutes before eating, this stuff is the real deal. I'm going to see how my endurance and recovery are tonight at the gym, as Fitnescise said it had endurance boosting effects as well. We'll see how it goes. :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
So, tonight was the first workout on DCP and I must say wow. I had taken my last two scoops of Xceed and I had my 2nd to last dosage at about 12:30pm (I lift at 7) and the endurance and recovery was awesome. Like I said, I train for powerlifting and this is my Max Effort Bench day, here's how it went:

3 Board Press (touch bar to board then press)
45x10
45x10
135x5
155x5
185x3
---------Add Boards
245x3
275x3
315x5
335x3
355x2 PR

JM Presses(half bench/half tri extension)
225x3
225x3
225x3

Chest Supported Rows
45x10
45x10
70x8
80x6
90x5

Lateral/Front Raises (Raises done in scapular plane)
10x12
10x12

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 update: I wasn't able to take first dose until lunch today, but the sweating has started. It's rather mild, but I'm still sweating none the less. :D

I'll give a daily summary later tonight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you going clean this week, or waiting until after the 1st?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Are you going clean this week, or waiting until after the 1st?
Starting Tomorrow. Today was the last day to eat out and eat junk. I generally eat lunch at work that we cater in, so that may be the not so cleanest part of my day, but more often than not, I'll probably bring my lunch to work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to be keeping an eye on this for sure...a very CLOSE eye. Good job so far.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be keeping an eye on this for sure...a very CLOSE eye. Good job so far.
Thanks D. I'm actually headed to the store tonight to pick up food for the rest of the week. I might pick up some sugar free jello and jello pudding in case I have a craving for sweets.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are going to love RPN's new product line then.

::: tease :::

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
so when u say u are starting to sweat are u just sitting down and start sweating or are u doing something to make u sweat? I pretty much just sit on my ass all day do u think it will make me sweat? I too need to lose some of this holiday fat.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
so when u say u are starting to sweat are u just sitting down and start sweating or are u doing something to make u sweat? I pretty much just sit on my ass all day do u think it will make me sweat? I too need to lose some of this holiday fat.
I work in an office GP and I noticed it about 10 minutes after I finished lunch. It wasn't too terrible (i.e. the back of my shirt being soaked with sweat), but the body temp increase was noticable.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I work in an office GP and I noticed it about 10 minutes after I finished lunch. It wasn't too terrible (i.e. the back of my shirt being soaked with sweat), but the body temp increase was noticable.

How about a little baby powder :) for the baby in you :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Day Six update: Diet is being cleaned up and damn does DCP make it hard to eat. Here were my calories and macros for the day:

2166 kcal, 248/139/77 P/C/F 46/21/32 25g Fiber. I'll weight myself tomorrow morning. Sweating is still minor, and I've decided to bump up from 10-12 at 3x4 dosing. We'll see how things are going tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was expecting pictures of YOU...remember what you told ME?

::: growl for me...growl ::::

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Weight is up again from 267.5 to 270. Most likely water fluctuation. I'll take measurements tonight when I get home from work and see how that goes.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
So dcp kills appetite? is this something I better not stack with stim x then? I might never eat then, huh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Work? What's that?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
So dcp kills appetite? is this something I better not stack with stim x then? I might never eat then, huh?
I've never used Stim-X, so I couldn't tell you. But DCP does a good job on it's own. If you take it before meals, it increases the feeling of fullness and makes it hard to eat more. I thought I was going to be sick after eating a "normal" lunch for me.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the disappearance, things have been hectic around the holiday. Holding steady at 267 (down from 270 a few days ago) measurements are still the same. Morning cardio starts tomorrow, I can hardly wait.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you are still hanging in there.

mkashcraft

Would it be ok to use hotrox extreme with dcp? I know they both contain RK, but would that be too extreme or ok?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't be a problem...try 1/2 a dose of HotRox and see how you do.

panic66

Awards
yo coug, sounds like your liking dcp as much as everyone else im gonna have to get me some

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
yo coug, sounds like your liking dcp as much as everyone else im gonna have to get me some
Oh yeah, this stuff is excellent. I'm sitting here at work sweating right now.

D, here's what the diet's looked like:

12/2 - kcal 2550 279/170/99 P/C/F 45/19/36 52g Fiber

12/3 (projected) - kcal 2519 288/229/71 P/C/F 47/27/26 61g Fiber (Thank you Mission Carb Count Tortillas :fart:)

I'm eating cleaner, but damn DCP makes it hard to eat. :D Oh well. I'm not trying to low carb it, but it's just working out that way.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
looks like Im going to have to get me some. Im currently on lipo 6 but Im still hungry all the time.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 update: Well, I weighed myself this morning and I came in at 264.5, which is a 2.5-3.0 pound loss for me. So things are going well. I've measured and I've noticed no real difference in my measurements (at least my abdomen measurement), my arms are up slightly, as are my legs. DCP works well, especially on a semi-clean to clean diet. It will make it hard to eat all your meals though.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-15: Diet was ok yesterday. With the upcoming deadlines at work and my friends birthday party at a Mexican Restaurant last night, I think I came out ok. 4 caps before and I was good. My jeans are fitting a bit more loose now, so that's a plus. :D Today will be the last day of my trial. Overall, I will say that this stuff is awesome and is does what is promised and then some. This will definitely be part of my dieting arsenal in the future. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Log, Cougar...thanks for your details and feedback.

I will definitely keep you in mind for further trials.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great Log, Cougar...thanks for your details and feedback.

I will definitely keep you in mind for further trials.
He is all mine Matt :D MINE......MINE........MINE :D :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is all mine Matt :D MINE......MINE........MINE :D :twisted:
We can share him...much like you and I share bodily fluids.:twisted:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We can share him...much like you and I share bodily fluids.:twisted:

Sharing is caring :) The Cougar boy will now be my hamster :) Im going to make him bigger, better, FASTER :D lol